Digital Magic (WG, WL, DG)

Moderator: PilsburyDoughZoe

Digital Magic (WG, WL, DG)

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Zoe was not your average 18-year-old. She was not only a bombshell, at 5’6 and 110 pounds with a perky chest and blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and a nice round butt, but she was also a witch. From a young age, Zoe studied the old magics from her family lineage, which was passed down from daughter to daughter. If the magics are used on willing people, almost anything was possible. As beautiful as Zoe was, she was not vain, she was not popular either and found more enjoyment hopping around chat rooms online. That’s where she met her close friend Kira. Kira was the same height as Zoe, but that’s where the similarities ended. Kira never learned to do her makeup, and she never felt confident enough in her looks to want to use it either. She also wore glasses, had a few breakouts here and there, brown hair and eyes, and she weighed more than twice as much as Zoe, being 256 pounds. She always struggled with her weight and was chubby as a child. Going from diet to diet, nothing ever helped, and it brought her self esteem down low. Zoe tried to cheer her up a lot and when she was chatting with Zoe, Kira felt happy.

“Hey Kira, I got a surprise for you” Zoe said
“Oh?” Kira responded
“What would you think if I said we could trade weights, at least just for a couple days?” Zoe asked
“Well I would think you were lying, lol, but I know you say you are a witch, so I guess how?” Kira said
“I found a way to merge my families magics with my computer, and found a way to digitally cast the spells, so I can cast them over the webcam.”
“I’m not getting my hopes up, but I guess I’m up for anything” Kira replied.
“Only way it works though is we need to trade some outfits, we can trade many traits and play around with it, but like, if we trade eyesight you can see without your glasses but I would need some. So, we need to send each other a package with outfits and such, so we have something that fits and such”
“Okay, I’ll put something together right now and we can do this when things arrive, I guess”.
A couple weeks went by and the girls’ each received the package from the other. Zoe found a nice assortment from Kira, jeans, yoga pants, a t-shirt, hoodies, a bra, glasses, and a one-piece bathing suit. Zoe had sent a tank top and jean shorts, a bikini, and a bra to Kira. The girls set a date to make the change, Zoe wanted to let Kira spend a few days with her skinny body to maybe build some confidence, so she took a week off of work so she wouldn’t have to go anywhere she knows anyone. The girls logged on and started chatting.
Kira said, “This outfit is so adorable and tiny, I can’t believe I would ever fit into this…”
“I know it sounds odd, but trust me, once we activate the spell you’ll see!” Zoe was already wearing the hoodie and jeans from Kira. “Okay, I am going to activate it now, just click yes”

A window popped up on Kira’s screen, “Zoe wants to activate ‘WEIGHT SWAP’ Do you agree to trade?” Nervously, Kira pressed yes. A warm feeling passed through her body as she felt herself shrink. Zoe felt her body swelling. The baggy clothes she was wearing slowly filled out as the jeans grew tight. Looking at herself in the webcam was different. She was fat. Her dimpled cheeks and plumped out and she had a clear double chin. The chair she was sitting in creaked under the new weight, and the arms dug into her sides. She lifted the hoodie and looked at her large round belly. It was smooth and fleshy, she sunk her hand into it.
“Oh my god, I’m so skinny!” Kira shrieked. “Look at you, you’re so fat! I can’t believe it worked!”
“Of course it worked”, Zoe chuckled, “how do you feel?”
“I feel so light, this outfit looks so cute on me Zoe, look at how tones and perky my body is!”
Zoe was happy she could make Kira feel good, even though she was worried how she might feel changing back. She wasn’t afraid of Kira not trading back because there was a clause in the spell that made it only last one week. Looking at her now skinny friend, Zoe asked,
“Want to trade a few more things? You sent me your glasses, maybe want to not need them for a few days?”
“If you are sure you are okay with that, I don’t want to take advantage you are being so nice” Kira said.
“Of course! Lets swap our skin routines too, I’ll take on the breakouts you have, I have no plans all week haha” Zoe laughed
A new window popped up on Kira’s screen, “Zoe would like to activate the spells ‘EYESIGHT TRADE’ and ‘SKIN ROUTINE SWAP’ do you agree to trade?” Kira happily pressed yes, and the screen became blurry for both girls, as Kira needed to remove her glasses. Zoe put on the clunky black frame pair that Kira had sent her. Kira chuckled.
“What’s funny?” Zoe asked
Kira laughed because Zoe looked like such a dork, like she used to, but not wanting to be hurt her feelings she said, “Oh, it’s just you look so cute with your fat face and glasses”
“You think so?” Zoe asked
“Oh yea, hey maybe we could join a chat site with our new looks, meet some people like this… “Kira shyly requested.
“Yea! That could be fun, I’ve never been a fat girl, I was planning on staying in the next few days, when you go out being on a chatroom would give me something to do”

The girls made their accounts. Kira had already filled hers with about a dozen pictures, even a few bikini pics, showing off her skinny body. Zoe on the other hand, was not feeling very cute. When the spell first hit, she was excited, but she was starting to feel a bit insecure seeing her fat face and body. Zoe had not implemented the spells perfectly, and so she was slowly trading self esteems with Kira as well, the more confident and happier Kira was becoming with her new figure, the more insecure and shyer Zoe was becoming. When they entered the first room, Kira was hit with compliments. “Oh my god you are so beautiful”, “That bikini looks amazing!”, “Wow, such pretty eyes”. Everyone was all over Kira, while Zoe stayed in the shadows, feeling invisible.
“Hey everyone! I’m Kira, and this is my friend Zoe, we came to look for some new friends!”
“Hey Kira, you are way too hot to be real” One person said,
Kira typed, “Lol, I know but I am, trust me!”

As the room seemed to fawn of Kira, Zoe started getting private chats from random people. A lot of gross messages from guys saying things like, they don’t care she’s fat they’d still do her. Or not to worry about her weight she’s still pretty, even though she never said she wasn’t pretty. She message Kira about these and she laughed, “I got those all the time when I was the fat one, you’ll get used to it” Kira decided she wanted to go out and buy a couple outfits for the next few days, so she signed off and left Zoe alone in the room. Eventually she met another girl who was also feeling invisible. Beth was a 17-year-old girl who looked just like Zoe, well the current Zoe, fat, blonde hair, glasses, acne. The two bonded over getting creepy and unnecessary messages from white knights.

After chatting for a while, Zoe’s stomach growled. She was starving and wanted dinner. Normally, she would have had a salad, or some soup, something healthy, but she was craving pizza. She usually limited herself to one pizza a month, and already had it that month, but Kira’s food cravings also came along with her weight, and Zoe found herself on Pizza hut’s website ordering pizza, breadsticks, and even wings. Meanwhile, Kira was at the mall after picking up a couple outfits and she too felt hungry. Her first thought was pizza too, but she ended up ordering a salad. As she ate it, a really cute boy started flirting with her and the two exchanged numbers. She was enjoying being thin for once in her life. Zoe was starting to enjoy being fat too, she really liked pigging out on all the food she got, usually she would feel full after a slice. She was telling this to her new friend Beth, and that is when Beth asked Zoe if she had ever heard of feedism. After a short explanation Zoe was intrigued, and Beth convinced her to sign up at FeedMe.net to chat with her there. Zoe was shocked at all these confident full-figured women. A lot much larger than herself, and some smaller too. A lot trying to gain weight even. Many that are into overeating. Zoe always enjoyed food, but her skinny body prevented her from eating much so she never indulged. She was immediately making friends on this site, many encouraging her to let go and pig out since she enjoys it. Zoe spent the rest of the night eating as much of her order as she could and eventually fall asleep, face first in the pizza box.

The rest of the week went by in a blue for the two girls. Kira was loving being skinny for a change, and had been seeing Ethan, the boy from the mall, the entire time. Zoe had enjoyed being fat too. At first, she had regretted it, but by thinking, it’s only temporary, it allowed her to let go. Finding the feedism site opened a whole new world to her too. She was finding food erotic, and being fat, while she found herself disgusting, it was starting to turn her on. Kira didn’t want to trade back; she wouldn’t be able to keep seeing Ethan if they traded back.
“Zoe, he’s so cute, and nice, and he’s my first boyfriend in real life”
“But I need to go back to work Kira, and I can’t do that at this size… Um…” Zoe thought, because she too wanted to enjoy this longer, “Look, can you push him off for a week, just phone chat and stuff, and we can trade again for another week or so, I’ll try to see if I can get on that business trip next week, it will send me out of state where no one knows me for at least a week”
“Yes! Oh yes thank you!” Kira squealed, as the spell ended
“You know this isn’t forever right? You can’t keep borrowing my body” Zoe said, but as her skinny frame returned, she felt a bit disappointed, her appetite had left but her cravings remained.

Zoe was able to get the business trip out of state and so Kira and her once again traded weights, and Zoe added the skin and glasses as well. Zoe was actually excited for this trip, there was only a few meetings she had to attend to and the rest of the time she could enjoy eating. One of the friends she had met at the feedism site lived in this city and was planning on taking Zoe everywhere. Zoe’s company put her up in a suite they owned, even though it was only for a week they wanted her to be comfortable. She met up with Sarah from feedism for breakfast, she loved it. Zoe had never eaten so many pancakes. The next few days were so much fun for Zoe, her and Sarah ate so much at so many places, and she killed it at work, so much so that they wanted to keep her for another week.
Zoe called Kira, “Hey, I hate to do this, but I need to keep these changes for another week, they’re keeping me down here longer”
“Oh no” Kira said sarcastically, “You mean I have to stay in this awful skinny body even longer than planned?”
“Haha, shut up, I know you’re happy about it” Zoe laughed
“Well yea, but I’m worried about you being stuck in my fat body, with my skin and glasses. I think you gave me your makeup abilities too, cause I am like a pro at doing it and I noticed you haven’t been wearing any” Kira said.
“Yes, that came with skin routine, it’s all good hun, I’m having a blast”

Zoe Kept enjoying herself because she kept thinking, this fat is only temporary. She was doing so well in the city she was in, making lots of friends through Sarah. And work continued to go well too. So well that they offered her a permanent position at this location, a promotion from her old job, and a lot more money. This was her dream, but then it hit her, everyone out here know her in this 256-pound body, if she accepted the job, she would have to keep the weight. The realization that she might forever be a fat girl now set in, she did not find herself attractive in this body, yet it turned her on being large too. Zoe called Kira,
“Hey Kira, so um, how would you feel if we made this weight swap permanent.”
“what do you mean? You want to stay fat?”
“Not really, but I was offered a promotion and raise down here, and if I take it, it means I need to stay this size because they only know me as this size, losing over a hundred pounds over night would freak them out for sure”
“Zoe, you know I want to stay thin; I do not want to go back to that body… But I can’t force you to keep my weight”
“I’m going to keep your acne and glasses too; I’ve grown used to how I look and I think it suits me”
“Well, in all honesty, yea, you look cute how you are”
“Okay, well it’s done then, I will just have to lose the weight naturally”

One Year Later

In making the weight swap permanent, what Zoe had not accounted for was that all of Kira’s weight issues came with it. She immediately became asthmatic, which made working out hard. She also lost ambition to work out and struggled to diet. Zoe found herself going from fad diet to fad diet. It didn’t help that her and Sarah became great friends into overeating. The two would often try to out eat the other. Zoe actually gained weight and was pushing 285. She wasn’t upset about it though, maybe if she hadn’t found a group of friends into weight it would be hard, but she found how into being fat she was. When she gained her first ten pounds, her disgust at failing quickly turned her on. Work was going well for her too. She remained close to Kira, who admitted she had those feelings about herself when she was fat too but thought it was weird and ignored them. Zoe realized they must have transferred to her along with the weight. Kira and Ethan had broken up after a couple months, and that pushed her to find comfort in food, gaining a lot of weight. Zoe had her join the feedism site she was on where Kira ended up meeting a hunky feeder. She wanted to lose the weight but having someone with a body like Ryan Reynolds feed you, makes it hard to stick to a diet.
PilsburyDoughZoe

Return to PilsburyDoughZoe