Dr. Zaaijer Family Therapist (take two) (mc ar ap life swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Dr. Zaaijer Family Therapist (take two) (mc ar ap life s

Postby estranhosidade » Mon May 11, 2020 3:23 pm

I already knew this and I love this story, it's one my favorites. :D
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby DrZaaijer » Wed May 13, 2020 2:06 pm

The school year finally drew to a close. Michaelina dated many boys and she loved them all in their own way. Each one was better than the last or so she felt. Each boy that took her out was inspected by Jack.

Jack was an imposing figure by the start of the summer. His construction job (not to mention the steroids that Dr. Zaaijer supplied) made his body rock hard. At 6'1 225 pounds, Jack could intimidate the fourteen and fifteen-year-old boys that Michaelina took home.

Michaelina didn't go 'too far' with the boys, but that didn't mean she wasn't a good date. There was a lot of making out and the boys enjoyed feeling up Michaelina's C-cup breasts as well as the rest of her body. Michaelina also found she was talented with both her hands and on several occasions her mouth.

The summer started out very well. Michaelina spent most of her time at the beach. She had bought at least a dozen different swimsuits in many styles. She would wear them depending upon her mood. Sometimes she would wear a one-piece, some time a bikini and sometimes a tankini. Most if not all the suits highlighted her still-growing breasts. It was one of the best summers a teenaged girl could ever have.

Construction in the summer was hard, but Jack was a supervisor now. He didn't have to kill himself in the heat. Not to say that he didn't lend a helping hand to the work to help make budgets work and to encourage his men.

His men respected Jack a lot and several strong friendships grew between him and the men. Sometimes, Jack and Alisa would go out with other couples to dinner and see a show. Everyone had a great time.

"Michaelina, have you heard? Dr. Zaaijer has disappeared!" Ellen informed her excitedly..

"Disappeared? What do you mean?"

"I mean just that. He's gone and no one knows where he is. His office is closed. My family can't reach him on his cell. He's just gone."

"I'm sure everything is OK. Maybe he went on a vacation. It is summer you know. I hadn't seen him take a vacation in all the time I have known him. He is due."

"It's not that. If that was it, he would have called everyone. Moved appointments. You know all that stuff."

"I'll ask my dad. Maybe he knows something."

"You can ask him, but no one knows what happened. He is just gone. His office doesn't even have his name on the door anymore. It's just closed up."

Michaelina didn't know what to think. She had a true affection for the doctor. He had helped her and her family so much. He made them into a real family. Not just a group of people living in the same house. It seemed like forever ago when she was an unhappy girl with an alcoholic father and workaholic mother. But that was only eight or nine months.

Mom and Dad (Alisa and Jack) were just as perplexed as Michaelina to hear that Dr. Zaaijer had just disappeared. They called his office just to make sure but found that the number was dead and there wasn't any forwarding address for the good doctor. What happened to the doctor was a mystery.

The Morris family didn't need to see the doctor anyway. The family had been cured. Individually and as a family they couldn't be happier. When Jack's and Michaelina's prescriptions ran out (a few days later), there wasn't any need to refill them anyway.

Michaelina continued as she always had, going to the beach, meeting boys, and bringing them home for her dad to inspect. The relationships she had with these boys didn't seem to last as long as before. But there was always another boy. She was one of the true hotties at the beach. She might only be fourteen, but she did look older (and certainly more developed) than the usual sophomore.

"Daddy, this is Allen...Allen Bells," Michaelina told her father. This had become a regular routine. Michaelina always brought her new boyfriend to meet her father when he was about to take her out.

Jack was sitting on the couch. He was dressed nicely, but not too formally. He was mostly dressed in slacks and a short-sleeved button-down shirt which was usually blue. You could see the outline of Jack's impressive biceps underneath his shirt. It was clear that Jack was powerfully built. Not someone to be messed around with.

"So Allen, tell me about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?"

"Let's start with the basics. Where do you live?"

"On Elm and 50th."

"Good. With your Mom and Dad?"

"Yes, sir."

"How old are you?"

"I'm fifteen sir."

Jack kept asking his questions. The answers were as expected. Jack wasn't a bad man, just a concerned father. After acting tough for a while, Jack lightened the atmosphere. Soon, they were talking more casually. Jack made a joke and the boy smiled. "That's a cute smile," Jack thought. "It brightened the entire boy's face. That boy is really cute."

After several other questions, Jack let Allan and Michaelina go on their way. As the boy turned, Jack caught sight of the boy's butt. He watched as they left the house onto their date.

Jack's intimacies with Alisa were dwindling too. Alisa ballooning up due to her pregnancy was the rationalization that both Alisa and Jack made. Alisa noticed what was happening, but she didn't mind it. She didn't know why she didn't want to get too physical (outside a kiss or a hug) but she also was feeling odd about being physical with Jack.

As with all the rest of the boys, Michaelina and Allen broke up. But there was always another boy.

Ethan Littnar was another boy that Michaelina dated. He as with many of the boys had an interest in watching sports. Michaelina would usually let boys lecture her on sports. Michaelina didn't mind, she liked to watch them talk.

"... is the best shortstop," Ethan informed Michaelina.

"Did you ever see Derek Jeter play? Now, he was a shortstop. I remember watching him, he could do it all. Hit, run, field, and no one was smarter in the infield."

Michaelina was only eight-years-old during Derek Jeter's last year. But she talked like she had been watching him play for years and years.

In the end, Michaelina schooled Ethan on many players in the 90s and 2000s. Ethan thought he hit the jackpot finding a girl who knew so much about baseball. But their relationship lasted the typical length that she had with most of the boys and she was soon on to the next boy.

Michaelina's and Jack's original personalities were starting to peek out from under their new persona as the days went on.

Jack's day of crisis happened when he was in the bathroom. He hadn't had any physical intimacy with Alisa for a while. Thus he was giving himself some relief. But he wasn't fantasizing about Alisa, he instead was thinking about Allen's butt as he rubbed himself.

"That boy was hot," Jack thought. Jack started to think back at all the boys that Michaelina brought home. There were some really cute ones. But not all. "Michaelina didn't always know what was hot when it came to boys," Jack thought. "If he was Michaelina, there were a few that he would've kept a lot longer."

Michaelina had a similar experience. But she wasn't alone. She was in the showering room at the beach. She saw women of all ages washing the salt and sand from their bodies before changing to return home. She didn't have anything to give away her excitement, but it started her thinking.

"Hey, wasn't I supposed to be doing something in the fall?" She thought it was something else besides going back to high school. She looked down at herself and saw her breasts. "They were damn sexy," she thought. Then she realized it and looked down farther. "OH MY GOD, IT'S GONE!!!"

Then she reached down to her crotch to feel what she could see with her eyes.

Michaelina had come to the beach with her friends, but she went off to be alone. She needed to think.

"What the fuck happened to me? What the fuck have I been doing all these many months?" A moment later, Michaelina came to the realization "I'm a fucking child molester!"
Last edited by DrZaaijer on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Yoshy » Wed May 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Excellent as always, waiting for the new adventures of doctor Zaaijer.
Yoshy

Postby estranhosidade » Thu May 21, 2020 8:59 pm

Now I read the new ending. Love these plot twist ending, although, nothing overcomes the epic "Dr. Zaaijer Family Therapist: Role Reversal" ending. ◕‿◕
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby annaleigh1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 pm

I love the new ending for this. Your writing style is excellent. I feel like this could use an epilogue to see how both of them cope with their memories reemerging.
annaleigh1

Postby DrZaaijer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:18 pm

I was commissions to extend this story. Here is how it turned out. :mrgreen:
----------------------------------
"Wait, wait, wait," Michaelina said to herself. "This can't be right. I'm Jack, not Michaelina? This isn't possible. The Jack I remember wasn't a nice guy. He was an abusive alcoholic. That isn't me. I'm nice. I'm young. I'm pretty."

Michaelina looked at herself again. She was indeed a woman, no not a woman, she was a young lady in all respects. Her breasts were still growing and even her bush hadn't filled out yet. It was impossible that she could be a man. Certainly not an older man. She couldn't be her own father. That was out of the question.

"So then why am I having these thoughts?"

Michaelina tried to find a reason for her to have these strange thoughts. Then it hit her. "It's because I felt 'strangely' around naked women. Am I gay?"

Michaelina tried to make sense of her thoughts. "I'm not gay. I like cute guys."

"Maybe I'm bisexual? No, that isn't it. I don't think so, I'm just bi-curious."

Michaelina returned to the women's showers at the beach. She wanted to make sure one way or the other. She purposefully looked at all the women. She tried not to make her gaze obvious, but she looked all the women over. Both young girls and older women. They had boobs and pussies just like she did. Did she really think they were sexy? Not really, she just had a strange feeling that she shouldn't be in here with all these partially clothed women.

"Maybe I'm just comparing these women to myself? Maybe that's it. I'm not attracted to them," Michaelina forced herself to think. "No, not really. I like cute guys. I like their smile, I like their cute faces, I like them ummm, you know."

There had been so many guys recently. Michaelina seemed to fall in and out of love very quickly. Going from guy to guy. "I've got to find the right guy. That's it. I have to find a guy who is right for me. No more being like a flower who finds its bee and then lets him go just to find another one. I need to do what girls are supposed to do and fall in love and stay in love for a while. No more serial dating one guy after another. I have to find my one true love. Once I find him, I'll be fine."

"So now, let's see, what type of guy do I really like? I've probably already dated Mr. Right. I just have to figure out who that is and reconnect with him. This time, I'll make it work."

Michaelina stopped talking to herself. She had some thinking to do. What did she like in a guy? She knew that although the guy had to be gorgeous, that was the least important part of the selection. She would start to think of the qualities she liked in the guy (besides looks) that were best for her. Michaelina discovered that what she wanted was someone totally different than her father. How could she think she was Jack. She didn't even like Jack. Well, she didn't like the old Jack and that is who she thought she was. Whenever the thought that Michaelina was Jack popped into her head, Michaelina quickly dismissed it by realizing that she didn't like Jack, nor anything about him.

-------------------------------------

"Michaelina, aren't you going out?" Jack asked.

"Yeah with Courtney and Georgia."

"Not with a boy?"

"No, I'm growing up. I think it's time to take my dating more seriously. I want to find the right guy," Michaelina explained with a smile. "I think I'll hang out with the ladies a little more until I find Mr. Right."

Michaelina seemed happy to Jack. She didn't seem to be having the same problem that he was. She seemed like a happy well adjusted young woman. She wasn't the mean drunk that Jack had been. Jack didn't want to ruin Michaelina's life by saying that she was the true Michaelina and that she was actually Jack.

Jack looked at himself. He wasn't a girl, or even a woman, in any way, shape, or form. He had gone too far to ever get back. What was he going to do? Return to a life as a co-ed in high school? He could never pass as a girl. He was too well built. His jawline was too square. His features too angular. He even liked his life.

Jack had a good job. He had responsibilities both at work and at home. It was his job to take care of his family.

"Have fun," Jack told Michaelina as she left the house.

Jack was alone and home. He found himself walking to Michaelina's room. "This was my room?" Jack thought. It hadn't changed too much. Most of the decorations were the same. There were more pictures of Michaelina and her friends than there were before. Were some of the older one's pictures of himself? He wasn't sure. Michaelina had changed, but that was just growing up. Michaelina had bigger boobs than he ever had. If Jack's memories could be believed.

Jack opened up one of Michaelina's drawers. It contained her tops. They were nicely folded. He looked them over, they were in bright warm colors, like reds, oranges, yellows, and greens. He held up a shirt to his chest. "Did I ever wear things like this?" It looked so foreign to him. Well maybe foreign wasn't the word, he had seen Michaelina wear this shirt before. It had a U-neck to highlight her growing boobs.

Jack took off his own shirt and put Michaelina's on. He looked ridiculous. The shirt clung to his physique. He could see his strong muscles underneath the shirt. He flexed and smiled as he did so. He looked through her underwear draw and saw scores of bras and panties. There was an entire section that she wore to school. You couldn't be too 'flashy' even in the choice of underwear when you go to a Lutheran private school.

But the other stuff was in all the colors of the rainbow, as well as all the styles and materials panties were made in. Nothing too sexy. Mom wouldn't allow that. (He wouldn't allow that if he knew either.) He picked up a pair with a bra. He didn't want to wear them. He would look silly. He immediately removed the top he was wearing.

Then he reconsidered. He hadn't worn anything like this in such a long time. He didn't know why he was doing so, but he pulled off his pants and boxers and put on the panties. It was made out of a stretchy cotton material that he could pull up his leg. It was very tight, but he got it up and over his butt and dick. The bra was also stretchy, although he had to use the closure hooks' on the widest setting. The cups mostly hung loosely on his buff but relatively flat chest.

Jack didn't know why he was starting to get hard. Was it because he was wearing panties again? Or was it the soft material around his penis that reminded him of how Alisa would stroke his cock with her panties after she removed them? Regardless of the reason, the top of his penis appeared over the top of the panties.

He then put on some yoga pants. There wasn't any way he could get Michaelina's jeans to fasten. His hips weren't as big as Michaelina's but his waist was eight to ten inches larger than hers. He put on the top again. His bellybutton was exposed. Jack didn't know if that was because the shirt was supposed to be 'expose mid-riff' length or if he was just too tall. and looked at himself in the mirror. The leggings and top were so tight, he could see his pantie lines as well as the outline of the bra he was wearing. Not that he noticed either of them. he was more transfixed upon his hard-on under his black leggings.

He looked totally absurd. He flexed his muscles in front of the mirror. "Yeah, like anyone would believe I'm a schoolgirl," Jack said in a falsetto.

It occurred to him that he didn't want to be a girl. He certainly didn't want to be the girl he had been. That 'Michaelina' wasn't a happy girl. She had all sorts of troubles. Mostly stemming from her home. A home she shared with an alcoholic father and a neglectful mother.

Did he want to go back to that? "NO WAY!"

What would happen to his Michaelina, if he returned to the life of a schoolgirl? Would she return to her former ways as an alcoholic? He certainly would. Being turned into a young girl would make anyone drink. Especially with the body she now had. She was very pretty now, but if she knew it would drive her to drink more than she had been.

Michaelina is a confident girl now, but if she returned to her real-life she would be a short, weak man with boobs on her chest. How could she convince anyone she was a real man? When this started, they had been about the same height and Michaelina hadn't sprouted as a woman. But now Jack is tall, muscular and manly. Michaelina is soft, feminine, and curvy in all the right places. She's a real head-turner.

Jack opened one of Michaelina's closets. Half the closet was filled with Michaelina's school uniforms. Lots of jumpers and blouses and everything else she needs to go to school every day. There is also clothing she can wear on Casual Fridays. Not that those outfits can be too revealing. Even on Casual Fridays jeans and low necklines are not allowed. The rest of it is filled with her teenage stuff. Michaelina has better tastes in fashion than I had," Jack thought. "That made sense, she doesn't have an alcoholic father, she can spend more time worrying about her clothes and not upsetting her ultra-sensitive dad."

Jack found Michaelina's diary. It only went back a few months. He laid down upon Michaelina's bed to read the diary. He propped himself up with pillows. Looking down, he could still see the outline of his hard penis in his leggings.

Jack reached down and started to rub it. The soft, yet tight material felt so good on his dick. But before he could climax, he stopped himself. He didn't want to cum in Michaelina's panties. How would he explain that?

Instead, he tried to take his mind off things by reading Michaelina's diary. He knew he shouldn't. It was her private thoughts, but he did it anyway. He was her father.

Jack found that it was the diary of a happy girl coming to grips with her womanhood. It was full of her thoughts and stories about her friends and the boys in her life. They weren't all happy writings. There were descriptions of the troubles she had with the people she knew. But mostly it looked like the diary of an ordinary girl.

It was filled with entries like this:

"So what did I do today? Here's a recount that I will try to make as eventful as possible. But I may just warn my readers (well myself as no one reads this thing. My 'rents don't even know I have it.) that even the most talented of blossoming young writers such as myself won't be able to make an interesting story out of this. So keep reading if you would like to wake up in two hours with the imprint of your keyboard on your face. But for those who are game enough, read on.

I got up after a delightful hour of sitting in my bed reading and checking Facebook. After deciding that nothing on my mind was interesting enough to tell the audience of my friends' list I put on my silky floral robe and free boobed it downstairs. I suddenly had a craving for thick slices of jammy toast. oooh, and a pot of English Breakfast Tea gotta love shwinggggg.

After sitting eating and reading, mom entered the dining-kitchen-living area from stage right already showered and dressed. I high tailed it back upstairs for another hour of watching Hart of Dixie. Great show! Considering getting a medical degree or becoming Rachel Bilson or both. Scratch I couldn't even dissect the squidge in biology the other day.

Although I think that had to do with the rotting smell more than anything."

Her diary went on like this. Jack read it all. He wanted to see if she had any indication of what had happened to her. He couldn't find any. "She sounds more like a regular teenager than I ever did."

"There is no going back for me," Jack decided. "I can't throw my family in a tumult. I have to be strong for the family. Be the dad. I am the dad. This is who I am sure I'm supposed to be. I'm happy!"

"If I see something wrong, I might have to change my mind. But as the song goes. "I've got to be me!" And I am Jack Morris. I have always been Jack Morris. I'll always be Jack Morris, husband, and father with another little one on the way. I hope he'll be a boy."

Jack put the diary and of course the bra and pantie back too. He left the room making sure no one could tell he was ever in there and returned to the living room. The game is on.

Neither Jack nor Michaelina told each other about what they thought happened to them. Both for their own reasons were going to submerge their feelings and carry on as if nothing happened.

"Dad, you know Gavin Vega?" Michaelina said as she brought the boy inside her house to meet her dad a while later. Michaelina and Gavin had dated before. As with all her other relationships, they broke up. But Michaelina had been doing some deep soul-searching with her friends. Trying to figure out which boy was best for her. Which boy she should have a long term relationship with. Which boy she could picture herself marrying someday. Even if that someday might be a half dozen years to a decade away.

Gavin was smart, a little geeky, somewhat shy, and had a good heart. He might not look the best or be the greatest kisser, but those things didn't matter much. Michaelina was confident and free-spirited enough for both of them. She needed a boy who was more down to earth. She didn't make this decision quickly. There was a lot of thought that went into it. After apologizing to Gavin for the breakup and assuring him that 'she had changed' and that she truly wanted him not just for now, but for the long term. She got him back. (Shaking her boobs at him didn't hurt either. He might be geeky, but he is a boy.)

This was the first time that Michaelina reconnected with a boy she had broken up with. This time, Jack questioned Michaelina (privately) instead of the boy. He discovered that Michaelina was growing up. She was becoming a woman who wants more out of life than just some fun. She was growing more serious. Not that she wasn't serious before. Michaelina seemed to truly love the boy and Jack sent them on their way.

Jack also tried to sneak in questions to see if Michaelina suspected what Dr. Zaaijer had done to them. He had to be coy, he didn't want to start a problem, if there wasn't one already. This wasn't the only time that Jack talked to his daughter to see if she had any realization. There wasn't any indication that Michaelina thought she was anything other than a teen girl. She was happy and confident and seemingly in love. Not that Jack thought that this relationship would last any longer this time than last.

"I love you," Jack said as he gave his daughter a tender kiss on the cheek. "You know that. No matter what happens, I'll always love you."

Michaelina assumed that 'dad' was acting like this because the baby was coming and he wanted to assure her everything would be fine.

"I love you too. I always have and I always will," Michaelina replied. She had tears in her eyes when she said it.

Jack watched Michaelina leave with her beau, Jack knew he made the right decision not to tell her what Dr. Zaaijer had done to them. She could live a happy life. She deserved some happiness.

---------------------

Alisa was sitting at the coffee table in the kitchen with her neighbor and her friend, Stacy.

"When are you due?" Stacy asked.

"Very soon, very soon," Alisa said patting her bulging stomach.

"Not many women have a new baby so late in life. It's almost a decade and a half between pregnancies."

"It's never too late. Well, I guess it can be, but not for me."

"Are you going back to work after the baby is born?"

"Me? Work? Never again. I don't think I'll ever work again. I like things as they are."

"So you are going to do it right this time?"

"Do it right?"

"You know be a stay at home mom. Really watch your son grow."

"I suppose."

"I don't think you remember, but you told me years ago, that working hard and trying the climb the corporate ladder was your biggest regret. Not the climbing part, but not being at home with your daughter in her formative years. You said it almost ruined your marriage."

"Did I say that?"

"Yes, you did."

"I can assure you, everything will be different this time. Everything has changed. It's like I'm a different person. But, not just me. Jack is also totally different. We have grown a lot recently. I may return to work in a few years, but even then it'll be different. I won't make the same mistakes again. I've learned a lot." Alisa smiled broadly at the thought. Her entire face lit up.

"I've never seen you so happy. Pregnancy suits you. You are absolutely glowing."

Alisa started to get up to put the soiled dishes into the sink.

"No, sit down. I'll do it."

"Stop babying me. I'm having a baby. I'm not becoming one."

"Oh hush."

The front doorbell rang. Alisa headed towards the door. Stacy followed behind, she was still washing off the dishes. There were police waiting outside.

"Hello, Mrs. Morris. I'm Detective Chowdhury and this is Dr. Moresco. Dr. Moresco is a psychiatrist. Can we talk to you privately?"

A look of horror appeared on Alisa's face. "Did something happen to Michaelina? Has something happened to Jack?"

"No, it's not that. Your family is fine."

"We just need to talk privately. It concerns another matter."

"But it's not Michaelina or Jack."

"No, nothing to do with them. Well, not really."

"Stacy, you had better go. I'll call you later."

"If you need anything, you know how to reach me."

"I know."

Stacy left.

"Would you gentleman like some coffee?"

"No, we're fine. But we want to ask you a few questions."

"Questions, about what?"

"About Dr. Zaaijer."

"What about him. My family hasn't seen him in months."

"We have some news about him. Dr. Zaaijer wasn't what he seemed. He wasn't a doctor at all. He was impersonating a doctor."

"I don't believe it. He was always professional with us. He saved my family."

"You don't know how lucky you are. He performed some very unethical treatments. He did things that are downright bizarre."

"What did he do?"

"I can't go into it. But if you only knew the things we know. But that is beside the point. We are checking all of Dr. Zaaijer's former patients. We are making sure they are all alright."

The police had been looking for Dr. Zaaijer since just after he disappeared. They had found some 'evidence' but they didn't know what was really happening.

"I assure you, myself and my family are perfectly OK. There isn't anything wrong with any of us. We are actually doing better than ever."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"That is what your husband said when we talked to him. But we needed to make sure. Can we talk to your daughter about the matter?"

"Certainly not. I don't want my daughter disturbed. Now if that is all, I think you had better leave." Now that the detective was mentioning Michaelina, she wanted them to go.

"OK, but you all should see a psychologist or psychiatrist and have yourselves checked out. Just to be safe."

"I'll talk it over with my husband."

Alisa ushered the men out of her house.

Alisa waddled to her favorite, most comfy chair. She sat down, kicked off her shoes, and reclined backward. She patted her belly.

"Silly fools," Alisa said out loud to absolutely no one. She was alone in the house. "They were talking to Dr. Zaaijer and they never knew it. How could they, they were looking for a slightly elderly man, not a pregnant mother. I'm always one step ahead of all of them. They'll never catch me. What was the name of the psychiatrist? I'll have to look him up in a few years. Maybe when my son is starting kindergarten and I'm looking to start back up my career."

Epilogue.

Years later, Jack was carrying lacrosse sticks in one hand and the headgear in the other. Frank, Jack's five-year-old son was following behind. Frank was carrying the lacrosse goggles. Jack was about to teach Frank how to play lacrosse.

Walking down the hall, Jack could smell the fragrance coming out of Michaelina's room. Michaelina had a scent diffuser. She blasted a jasmine mixed scent that could be sniffed long before entering her room. She liked it that way.

Michaelina had become obsessed with scents after they moved her from her old department at Macy's to the fragrance department. She regularly mixed the scents of various fragrances to come up with her own unique aroma. She said it heightened her moods.

As Jack passed by her door, he saw into her room. Michaelina's room was done in a pastel purple color (Michaelina could tell you it was a lilac color, which had a hint of pink in it, over a lavender color which was still a pale shade but without the pink hue) contrasted with darker purple trim. (Michaelina could also tell you that it was actually, eggplant which had a hint of blue in it.)

Inside was a bed covered with a duvet, a vanity, a chest of drawers in a 3 by 3 arrangement, lamps and end tables all tastefully decorated to Michaelina's satisfaction. She selected every aspect of her room. On the tops of the chest of drawers as well as sprinkled on the tables and whatnot were pictures and personal knick-knacks that Michaelina liked. All senses would agree, sight, sound, smell, or touch that this was a woman's room. That is how Michaelina liked it. She demonstrated her womanhood on many levels; not just through fashion and posture but through all the little mannerisms and social graces. There wasn't one aspect of Michaelina's life that didn't scream, "I'm A Woman!"

"Hey, Mikie. I'm just about to show Frank some moves on the lacrosse field (our backyard) wanna help?"

"I'll leave that to you...and don't call me Mikie. I prefer Michaelina."

"I'm sorry Michaelina," Jack said emphasizing the pronunciation of her full name. "But you were a great player once. Best on your team. Show him your moves. I'm sure he'd love to see them."

"But that was a long time ago. Long before I got these," Michaelina said. She was scooping her D-cup boobs with her manicured hands for emphasis. Her nails extended about a quarter-inch passed her fingertips and were painted one of the shades of purple she liked. They weren't too long, but not the type of nails one used to play lacrosse.

"I'm sure you can still play. It'll be fun," Jack insisted.

"Daddy, those days are long gone. I'm a woman now, not a little girl."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"OK, but if you change your mind you know where we'll be."

"I won't change my mind."

"Oh, and can you turn down the scent. You could choke a horse with it."

"I like it."

Michaelina didn't know that sometimes Jack entered her room when no one was home and relaxed to her scent at the same vulume level as it was right now. There were times when he did it while holding a pair of Michaelina's panties. At those moments, Jack would let himself wonder how things might have been different if only...if only.

"Don't listen to her. I'll get her to change her mind one of these days," Jack told Frank in a conspiratorial manner.

Jack enjoyed teaching Frank how to play. It felt good on so many levels. He had a natural rapport with children and he had always loved lacrosse. It was his favorite of sports, although the reasons he liked it so much he tried to keep out of his mind. He enjoyed his life, for the most part.

The family almost always had dinner together. It was a tradition that was leaving American life, but this family did everything they could to be together at dinner time. No phones or devices were allowed at the table.

Besides Jack's family Barry Hall was in attendance. Barry had been dating Michaelina for over two years now and had become an unofficial part of the family. It was expected that Barry and Michaelina would get married eventually. Michaelina had confided to Alisa about him, although she hadn't needed to. It was obvious to everyone. Michaelina had matured a great deal. She was ready to move on with her life. She wasn't going to take the career track, she was going to take the domestic track. The track her mother had been doing for the last several years. A wife and a mother were what Michaelina wanted to be.

Everyone took their assigned seats. Jack was at the head of the table. Alisa was at the tail end of the table closest to the kitchen.

After Alisa served the food, she let everyone know she had something to say.

"I have been thinking, I want to return to work," Alisa informed everyone.

"You want to return to being a corporate vice president like before?" a shocked Jack asked.

"No, not that. I couldn't be at home at dinner time if I did that. I want to be an office manager for a doctor."

"What do you know about that?"

"I was as you said a senior vice president of a major corporation. I can run a small office."

After the stunned crowd looked to Alisa for answers but didn't know exactly what to say, Alisa continued, "Stacy told me that the office manager of Dr. Moresco just up and left one day. She didn't give him any warning. He needed someone right away. The job just opened up and I took it. I'm starting Monday."

Nothing that Alisa had said was true. Stacy had never heard of Dr. Moresco and the office manager hadn't quit. Not yet anyway. As soon as Alisa would see her, then the office manager would resign. Alisa could be very persuasive when she wanted to be. Soon, Alisa would be running not only the office but Dr. Moresco's life in general. She didn't know exactly what the future would bring, but time would tell. Regardless, she had some old equipment in storage, she would need it very soon.

End
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer

Postby estranhosidade » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:56 pm

He looked totally absurd. He flexed his muscles in front of the mirror. "Yeah, like anyone would believe I'm a schoolgirl," Jack said in a falsetto.

I'm glad you write more on this story. I freaking love this "plot twist within a plot twist" scenarios, this concept about the daughter-turned-father being somewhat of cross-dresser, reminded this story branch that you wrote:
Source: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1710608-Swapping-Hotel/action/view/chapter_map/1112
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby DrZaaijer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

estran, you know more about what I write than I do. Do you take notes?

But he was 6'1, 225 of hard muscle, of course he is going to look silly.

To me the only plot twist in the story was when Alisa turned out to be Dr. Zaaijer. I wrote that and even I didn't expect it.
DrZaaijer

Postby estranhosidade » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:03 pm

I actually do, sort of. I save my favorite stories or story branches in a text file and put a little description in the filename about what happened so I can find it later. I somewhat of a data hoarder, so I try to keep it organized. :D
00443 Don't Make them Aware (Mother and son switch roles, not bodies, without realizing it. Reality is altered to make the mother, now living her son life to believe that "he" is a crossdresser when wearing women's clothes).txt
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby WandaScarletta » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:47 am

Itsme, I sincerely hope at some point you will write a story revealing how Dr. Zaaijer became Alisa. Myself, I like to imagine the "good" Doctor planned his escape early on and gradually altered his body (rather than a sudden and convenient mind swap device). He hypnotized Alisa to arrange meet privately on a regular basis, ostensibly to discuss her family but really to record her recollections and study her voice and body language. Over time he would become her twin, his changes hidden by prosthetics (or all his patients hypnotized to ignore any discrepancies). During those sessions a hypnotized Alisa might even coach or critique her doppleganger.

When her pregnancy reaches a certain point, they switch places. Alisa dons his prosthetics and becomes Dr. Zaaijer until her pregnancy becomes too noticeable at which point she would drop out of a sight and enter a private facility owned by Zaaijer. Zaaijer in turn becomes Alisa, using a different different set of prosthetics to emulate progression in "her" own pregnancy. He also uses her role to monitor his new family more closely and reinforce their switches.

At some point he is notified by the facility when Alisa's water breaks and he arranges to the same, being taken to the same facility. Alisa's son is then given to him and the family believes he gave birth and continues on as Alisa, the beautiful housewife and mother.

You, of course, could write a much better story with probably a much better plot idea. I would love to read your take on "Alisa" sleeping with her husband, mentoring her daughter, perhaps studying and influencing her friends and neighbors. I'd love to see how "she" takes to cooking meals, doing laundry, raising kids, applying makeup, dressing up or sexy for the occasions, etc.

Your swaps via brainwashing and surgery are my favorite stories and I would love, love, LOVE to read this one fully from Dr. Zaaijer's own perspective. Please consider it.
WandaScarletta

Previous

Return to Stories