Cup by Cup (BR, BE, WG, WL, HM, Rev)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Cup by Cup (BR, BE, WG, Rev)

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sat May 30, 2020 9:40 am

Chapter twenty

By the time Beth got off the phone to her lawyer she was white as a sheet and her hands were trembling with shock. She had gone from the highs of reading great critical reviews of her glamour modelling career memoir to suddenly having a life changing call with her lawyer. Her book ‘How I ruled the (glamour modelling) world’ had been filled with page after page of explosive accounts of how she had used her massive breasts, as they shot up through the cup sizes to become an incredible 32HH cup, to conquer the glamour modelling industry and became a fixture in the social circles of the rich and famous. Beth hadn’t left any detail out when she told how she stole boyfriend after boyfriend from behind her friends and other women’s backs, how she’d used her incredible firm breasts to get whatever she wanted, usually by titty fucking, with the excuse always being that Beth had the ‘best breasts in the world, so I could literally do whatever I wanted.’

But by telling her story so publicly Beth had become a target for every woman who had seen her relationship, children and lives wrecked by Beths desire to titty fuck as many guys as she could. Tessa looked over at Beth, who was standing in the bedroom door of the spacious villa in the hills of Ibiza, and said “what’s happened Beth? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” There was a pregnant pause before Beth gained the mental strength to speak, “they want everything because I stole their husbands, wrecked their homes and damaged their children” replied Beth in an almost whisper, “my lawyer says they want to collectively sue me for everything I own and he says I haven’t got a chance of winning.” Tessa got up and went to hug Beth who was clearly in shock at the impending court case. As soon as she embraced Beth he tears began to flow “I’m finished Tessa, I’m going to loose all of my millions, I’m going to loose everything hat matters to me” Beth blurted our between wail of her tears. Tessa hugged Beth tight and said calmly “don’t worry it’s just money and we’ve still got each other.”

Beth pulled herself free of Tessa’s vice like hug and looked at the floor and said “the thing is though Tessa I just don’t love you, I like you but it’s not love. Money is what I really love and now I’m going to lose it just because I gave some weak minded men the most sensual titty fucking experience of their lives and their wives couldn’t take it. It’s so unfair.” Tessa couldn’t believe what she was hearing from Beth, “what do you mean?” asked Tessa, “I thought we were in love.” Beth dried her eyes and said sternly “Tessa I’ve never loved you, I just liked having you around, and the sex was ok, if you left tomorrow I wouldn’t miss you.” Tessa was heartbroken at the horrible words Beth was saying and the venomous manner in which she delivered them. “I don’t know if you are in shock but you’re hurting me more than anyone ever has.” Beth stopped and looked at Tessa who was now fighting back the tears herself and appraised her before saying “I couldn’t give a shit about you, you’re a freak, you work out so much your practically a man with those enormous muscles, you do those weird chants and spells, so no I don’t love you, I never have and never will. My life was better without you in it.”

Tessa burst into tears and ran to the spare room and instantly began packing. She’d had enough of Beths bratty behaviour and her arguments, and now to hear this was enough to push her over the edge. Hurriedly she packed her belongings into two massive suitcases and ordered a taxi to the airport. Tessa wasn’t going to be treated like a play thing by Beth, and she certainly wasn’t going to be insulted by her. Instead it was time to go home. As she waited for her taxi she phoned her mum and told her she was coming home. Tessa listened as the line went quite and suddenly it was filled with her dads voice “Tessa, I’m glad yer coming home and leaving that daft bint behind, she doesn’t deserve you. Your mother and me have always loved you and your welcome to stay for as long as you want. We’ll be at the airport to pick you up.” Tessa cried at the kindness her dad, who she had often been in confrontations with over anything and everything, but realised that he loved her no matter what.

Meanwhile Beth racked her brains trying to think of a way to get extra money. She logged onto her laptop and brought up her investment funds to check how much she had held in stocks and shares. In the background Beth could hear car doors closing and then the soft sound of tyres crunching gravel as the taxi left with Tessa. Beth smiled to herself with the realisation that she had finally got rid of that awful scoundrel Tessa. Beths happiness at being free of Tessa lasted only a few seconds as she found to her horror that the investment funds had dropped 90%, meaning she was down to her last £5m. She began to panic and phoned Markus who blanked her call. Beth began to text him when he text her to simply say “I never want anything to do with you again, I did everything I could to help you Beth and you repaid me by titty fucking every guy who laid eyes on your huge boobs. I hope you’re happy now.”

Everything was falling to pieces around her, suddenly she was feeling alone and needed someone to talk too. Yet all of her friends had disowned her after she bitched about all of them in her book. Beth let her face fall into her hands as the sense of exasperation grew and grew. Until her phone buzzed with a call from a withheld number. Cautiously Beth answered it “hello this is Beth whom am I speaking to?” The call burst into a fit of giggles as Joey said “looks like you’ve got your just deserts, thought you could humiliate my husband in your book and get away with it? Never come near us or try to contact us ever again or I’m calling the police you tiny tits bitch.” Before Beth could respond Mel spoke “and after you called me a fat ugly whore who only served to make you look good, you can forget about ever coming near me again.” With that the two girls giggled. Beth could feel her anger growing “you fat titted whores! I’m going to make you loose those big fat tits that are so precious to you, they’ll empty out so quick you’ll both be flat chested like Eve and Sophie. Yes I know who did that to those two big titty bitches and I’m glad they’ve lost their precious big boobs, just as I’ll be glad when I make sure you two ungrateful bitches loose your big tits. I’ll cheers when you both crash down through the cup sizes to end up with empty tiny tits. Then your lives will be over.” Joey and Mel burst out laughing at Beth before joey said menacingly “you’re pathetic Beth, you’ve lost your mind along with your once spectacular 32HH cup breasts, I’d feel sorry for you if you didn’t deserve it.” With that the phone went quiet and Beth realised she was alone and would have fight the court case for herself. Just then she felt her tummy rumbling and she went to freezer and took out the massive tub of ice cream for comfort.

Over the next few days Beth stayed in her villa and ate junk food as she closed herself off from the world. A week had passed before her agent phoned with the details for her appearance on the mid morning chat show ‘catch up over coffee’ to promote her book. She was due to be a special guest on the all women panel where they would ask her about her book, her life and her plans. Beth was looking forward to going on the show and her agent spent hours reminding her that she couldn’t talk about the court case, which was due to be heard later in the year. Beth took notes and worked on preparing what she was going to say, how she would play the victim of the cruel glamour modelling industry. A couple of days before she flew to London for the show Beth decided to pick out an outfit. Yet despite owning over a thousand pieces of clothing nothing appropriate would fit. In the two weeks since Tessa left Beth had went from a slim and attractive, albeit small breasted, size 8 up to a size 12. Beth looked down and noticed that none of the weight gained had went in her breasts, which were still a dismal 32A cup, but instead she’d gained a small belly and a fatter bottom and thighs. Beth decided to make a trip into the fashion boutiques and picked out some new clothes for her big tv appearance. She didn’t have time or the inclination to loose weight just now.

Before long Beth found herself landing in London before being whisked away to the massive tv studio. Beth adored the attention from the make up artists, the show runners and the presenter who stopped by to run through what they were going to talk about. “Beth you look amazing in that plain black outfit, it’s very slimming” said the presenter, “we will talk about your book and the critical acclaim it’s received, we will keep the court case out of it. See you on set in ten minutes.” With that Beth was ready for moment on tv when she would begin to get back into the public eye.

Beth watched the show from the green room as the panel of guests discussed the latest celebrity gossip and built up to her interview. “Our next guest needs no introduction, as you will all know her for her raunchy glamour modelling career and her tabloid exploits, please give hand to Beth.” As the appaulse died down Beth carefull walked onto the panel and took her seat at the end. “First off Beth it’s great to have you here today and I’m really looking forward to talking about your new biography where you tell all about your glamour modelling career. So firstly what happened to your spectacular 32HH cup breasts? Why have the shrunk so much they’ve practically vanished?” Beth felt her heart skip a beat as this wasn’t part of the script. “Well after I turned 26 my hormones changed and I began to loose my puppy fat, which saw me go from a 32HH to a32GG” answered Beth, before saying “after that they gradually decreased in size when I changed my birth control medication.” To her right a middle aged woman who was massively overweight turned and said “Beth in your book you talk extensively about your relationship with your breasts, it must have been hard to loose those big full cup sizes and deflate away to.. may I ask what cup size you are now?” Beth looked down at her tiny breasts which had once been so spectacular and impressive at a 32HH before saying “I’m a body positive person.” The woman got a glint in her eye and it became clear she wasn’t going to give up without Beth admitting how much she’d lost, “that’s all good and well but what cup size are you now?” Beth quickly realised resistance was futile and told the truth “I’m a 32A cup, my breasts have decreased by 13 cup sizes since my peak.” The audience gasped at the admission, before the woman hammered home her point by saying “so all that teasing, all that boasting about having the greatest breasts in the world was all due to having puppy fat and birth control, all those woman you made very insecure about their bodies, including my daughter will find that amazing. It’s like those huge boobs were never really yours to own and flaunt, in fact it was like they were on loan to you before you lost them and with it your career and marriage. In fact that’s probably why they were so precious to you, as without them your nothing special.”

Beth froze up at the woman’s vitriol and the presenter took over by asking “what was the worst thing about the glamour modelling industry Beth?” With the interview back on track Beth answered honestly “well it’s all about objectification of busty beautiful young women, who are almost forced to maintain a super slim and mega busty body so lad magazines can be sold.” This time a younger woman on the panel answered “yes that’s true but why didn’t you speak out? Why not try to change the industry when you were on top? You could have said no to some of those demands, and helped out other models.” Beth was straight back on the defensive and replied “yes well it’s not that easy, I was the best when I had big boobs but….” Before she could finish the woman replied “and now you don’t. I spent a huge part of my 20s feeling insecure about having b cups because you flaunted you’re massive 32HH cups everywhere. All those times you said big boobs were the greatest thing ever and you felt so sorry for any woman who was less than a DD cup, because they weren’t really feminine. It feels so good to sit here and see that I finally have bigger boobs than you.” Beth froze again before the woman continued “then there’s the bullying of flat chested models which you did on a daily basis. Do you regret that Beth?” She sighted before answering “yes I am, I made woman all around the world feel horrible about themselves because I allowed myself to become a vision of what woman should be, slim, pretty and mega busty. I’m sorry for the hurt I caused.”

Another panel member spoke up “you seem to have put on a lot weight, which surprises me as you were so slim only a couple of years ago, it also surprises me that nothing has gone on your once massive chest and that your stuck with little a cups, and now it looks like you’ve discovered muffin rolls” the audience giggled at the jibe before the woman continued “you were a size 8 at your glamour modelling peak, now you must be a size 12?” Beth nodded in agreement before saying “I’ve been stress eating due to a court case coming up that I can’t talk about. I’m only human, I know I was a vision of perfection, and I’m not now.”

The presenter moved the interview on and soon brought it to a close as the show cut to an commercial break and Beth went back to the green room. Alone she checked her phone and saw that social media was inundated with memes mocking her dramatically loss of precious cup sizes, that she’d suffered a car crash interview and it felt like the world was laughing at her. The interview had gone to plan at all, and the panel had just lined up to settle some score and to humiliate her live on TV. It was a horrible experience and she was glad it was over. Beth took the microphone off and headed out of the tv studio and back to Spain. In the past she wouldn’t have been able to make the journey without being recognised and harassed by guys wanting a photo or a playful squeeze of her big boobs, instead she was now a normal person and no one treated her specially. Despondent she arrived home that night to a letter from her lawyer saying she was going to have to try and fight the case as all of the woman suing her would not settle out of court. Beth realised she was going to end up broke.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Wow, I didn't expect Beth to attack Tessa unprovoked when she did nothing wrong besides trying to comfort Beth in her moment of need. Well sure the fact that she did that ritual behind her back but if that was the main issue, I'd figure she would have asked her to leave right then but it seemed she had forgiven her, or so it seemed. Still that was overly cruel and harsh, and made me feel a bit less sympathetic towards her if she's pushing away the only person who was still willing to put up with her. That was so sad, I felt bad for Tessa :(

I'd say it was Beth that was the one that screwed up big time here.

I had thought that Beth had matured and turned over a new leaf but apparently not.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sat May 30, 2020 9:55 pm

The thing about Beth is all she cares about is herself and her fortune. Things are starting to unravel for her and she’s finding out about the pain her bullying caused so many people. She’s going to find out that she’s can’t treat people badly and not face the consequences.

Tessa’s going to be alright, in fact things are going to be really good for her in the next chapter when she find true and lasting happiness.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 pm

Chapter twenty one

On the flights back to Glasgow Tessa felt drained at the speed of events which had unfolded over the last few months. In hindsight she figured that moving to Ibiza was was a bad move and Beth had grown more and more erratic over the months she lived there. As the plane cruised at 30k feet Tessa tried to sleep but couldn’t as her mind raced through her worried thoughts. On one hand she was glad to leave Beth and her bratty behaviour behind as it wasn’t good for her mental health to be subject to that,. Whilst on the other hand she felt like a failure running home to her family and her childhood bedroom. Tessa had been so caught up in her own life and trying to please Beth that this was the first time she was seeing her family in over three years.

As the plane touched down in Glasgow Tessa felt her heart racing with nervousness about seeing her mum and dad. Before leaving Ibiza she had posted on social media that she had broken up with Beth and was going home to Glasgow. As she switched her phone on a flood of supportive messages filled her phone, it quickly became Tessa’s most liked post ever. She felt for once that people liked her for being her, and for once she felt like she wasn’t going through this life on her own. When the notifications stopped a text message came through from a number she didn’t recognise. She opened it and read it twice as it said ‘hi Tessa, so sorry for what Beth has done to you but you’ve done the right thing looking out for yourself. We’re here if you want to talk. If there’s anything you need please don’t hesitate to get in touch, regards Markus and Joey.’ Tessa realised more and more that people loved her for who she is and saw through Beths controlling and manipulating ways. She felt like she was freeing herself from the shackles of a bully with every step she was taking.

The butterfly sensation grew and grew inside of Tessa as she walked through the arrivals section and spotted her parents standing by the newsagents. The sight of them made her cry as the three of them embraced. Moments passed before her dad, who had aged dramatically since had last seen him, said “it’s good to finally have you home Tessa, we love you so much. Our house is your house for as long or as short as you want.” Tessa couldn’t say anything but “thank you dad, thank you mum. I’m sorry for not being a better daughter and I’m sorry for everything that I have put you through.” Her mum and dad then said in unison “forget it tessa, it’s in the past and it’ll make us all stronger.”

The next couple of weeks were spent catching up with her family and she found that despite her adventures, she still called the council estate where she grew up home. Tessa felt something else, it was a strange but rewarding feeling that she suddenly became to accept herself for who she is. Armed with her new found self acceptance Tessa found that she was more at home in her own skin than ever before. It was liberating and amazing to feel herself relax. Gradually she stopped working out quite as much and her body became more comfortable. As she lost her incredible muscle mass she gained her looks back. She also stopped her muscle supplements and found her body feeling normal again. Slowly she gained weight and was a comfortable size 8, with slender legs. But something else happened, Tessa grew her boobs back and was filling out a 32C cup.

Yet the self acceptance she felt gave her confidence to reach out to her dad and they developed a stronger relationship than ever before. Tessa realised that this was what genuine happiness felt like. But that she still needed a job and applied for several positions. Needing a character reference she asked Markus. What she got back left her speechless “I have known Tessa for over ten years and I am proud to say that she is a person I hold in high regard. She is excellent at problem solving, at the developing ideas and delivering real change to the organisation she works for. I cannot recommend that you hire Tessa enough.” After a couple of unsuccessful interviews Tessa got a job as the head of the housing association for the part of Glasgow she was born and brought up. In one way it’s a massive step down from the UN but on the other hand it was going to allow Tessa to make a difference to the some of the most deprived parts of the city she called home and that meant the world to her.

After a few weeks of her new job she bumped into Jessica from her school days and they struck up a friendship. One night they went for drinks and Jessica said how much Tessa meant to her and they soon began a relationship. Tessa was happy but was worried about what her parents would say. A Friday night Jessica was invited around to her family home for dinner. Building up the confidence to say they were together Tessa started to say “so We’ve got something we would like to say,…” before her dad and mum said “that’s smashing, you two are good for each other.” Jessica was gobbed smacked as she’d never come out to a family in a rough part of town where views on sexuality are engrained with religion. Tessa smiled and said “aye she’s a keeper right enough.” Jessica felt the warm of Tessa’s family straight away and the acceptance of their relationship made them both feel happy.

Months had passed since Tessa had been at her lowest ebb when Beth told her she didn’t love her and she’d left everything behind in her haste to get away. Tessa had grown as a person after that and now didn’t even think about Beth at all except for when she saw her in the paper. One day Tessa read about Beths impending court case and saw the picture of her looking heavier than ever and still flat chested. Tessa could have felt smug at her predicament, or she could have felt pity. Instead she turned the page and forgot about Beth by feeling nothing towards her. Tessa had moved on and had a future with Jessica to look forward to.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:21 am

I am happy for Tessa, she managed to recover (in more ways than one ;)) and find happiness. I am guessing that 32C was her regaining what she had and lost from the fat transfer operation. Her loss apparently wasn't permanent she just needed to gain some weight, unlike Beth.

Though the question remains why did she over train and take muscle supplements. She had been looking like a fitness model until new descriptions said she was as muscular as a man. What made her decide to want to build muscles badly enough to take steroids?
ssj3gohan007

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sun May 31, 2020 5:32 am

I think Tessa just lacked confidence after beths bullying and found weight training with Maggie as a good way to let off steam, so much that became overly muscular...but also Beth can be very over the top about everything so her description of Tessa being too strong was just a hurtful and bullying moment... Tessa is now away from Beth though and doing great!
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Chapter twenty two

In the months leading up Beths court cases she began to feel more and more isolated from her friends as the reality dawned on her that publishing her glamour modelling memoir had turned her into a social outcast, as one by one her friends abandoned her, and the she became the butt of jokes across the internet. Yet it had seemed so simple at the beginning when she had the idea of writing her stories of big breasted largesse. This would be her ticket back into the public eye, away from the dusty outpost of Ibiza and back into the heart of the action and central London. As Beth had sat typing her stories of enticing rich men with the allure of her perfect 32HH breasts, she had also absent minded dreamed of appearing on TV chat shows, of reality TV appearances, of the public opening their hearts to Beths fall from grace from leaving the big cups behind to settle on a small a cup. It was the latest entry into a ever growing list of terrible career and life choices Beth made.

Right now she was in the midst of another of life’s great mistakes as she sat glued to her sofa watching trash TV and shovelling ice cream down. In the six months since Tessa had left Beth hadn’t set foot in the gym set up in the basement, nor had she stuck to her diet. The effects had been drastic to say the least. Gone was Beths trademark slender body and in its place was bloated stomach, muffin rolls and tights that were moving closer to each other with every passing day. Even her once pert toned bum, that alone had set men’s and woman’s pulses racing, that ballooned outwards. But it was Beths looks that had really felt the full force of her recent spiral downwards and lack of self care. Her beautiful high cheek bones, her full plump lips and piercing green eyes had become pasty and vacant and a she’d also developed a pronounced double chin. In short Beth had gone from being a vision of perfection to a seriously overweight woman careering towards middle age obscurity. Even her clothes had changed, gone were the skimpy sexy outfits and in their place she wore baggy tops and active wear that would stretch over her huge bulging stomach and bum.

But Beth had given up. She’d been forced to watch on as Mel and Claire became more famous together as the big breasted glamour models of choice across the world. She’d had to watch as her ex-husband married the 32HH Joey, a vision of what Beth had lost, get married and settle down. She watched on as the new generation of busty glamour models had picked up the mantel from her and made their fortunes from sizzling onlyfans accounts. Beth had watched on from the far off sidelines, sliding out of view and wallowing in sugary foods fulled self pity.

Beth had got so bored after Tessa left, with no one to bully, that she joined tinder but found none of the local guys remotely interesting. Despite that she had went on some dates but they’d been a disaster from the beginning. Beth had been sensible and instead of using old glamour modelling shots had taken some passable selfies, so the guys weren’t in for a complete shock when they saw a overweight women ambling towards them. Instead it was the other way around, she’d found every guys to be fat and balding, and nothing like their profile pictures. Each of them was a million miles away from the millionaire sports men she had attracted when she was a spectacular 32HH cup. It was further evidence if needed of how the mighty had fallen.

Her court case started and she wasn’t due to be in court as her lawyer would defender her in person during the civil trial. Beth had had spent hours reading the prosecution arguments, and analysed their evidence, all of which had came from her own fingers. Every single affair she’d had during her meteoric rise through the cup sizes from a large, yet modest, 32DD, all the way up to a staggeringly perfect, firm 32HH cup, had been laid out bare in her memoir. Every single woman who Beth had savoured in humiliating by allowing their man to titty fuck her incredible breasts had joined together to raise a civil court case for compensation for the emotional damage Beth had caused them. In total Beth faced compensation from 150 disgruntled women, who were looking to extract every penny they could from Beth as payback.

At the end of each day in court Beths lawyer had phoned her to detail the days events and the damage the caused. After four days Beth finally agreed to fly to London to defend herself in one last vain attempt to sway the judge and limit the damage the case was doing to her fragile finances. Arriving at court Beth had expected a media frenzy of photographers with flash bulbs lighting up her shocked face as she fought her way into the bustling court which would have and electric atmosphere as the tabloid journalists waited for her to speak. Yet her dreams were further from truth than ever. There was no media scrum. There was no atmosphere buzzing with journalists capturing the drama as it unfolded. Instead it was a small quiet court room with the two legal teams, the judge and a couple of court staff in the room with wood covered walls and yellow lights.

She made her way up to a small chair in the court beside the judge as the prosecutor shuffled some papers and drank some water before clearing her throat and standing up to cross reference the worlds former greatest glamour model. “Beth I’m representing a 150 women who claim you caused them life changing emotional damage by sleeping with their husbands or partners, or performing sexual acts called ‘titty fucks’. All of these woman feel aggrieved that you flaunted you’re once enormous 32HH cup breasts and used their partners for sex and to give yourself a sense of ‘invincibility’ due to the nature of your breasts and the attention they claimed. I may also say the majority of evidence collected by the prosecution in fact comes directly from your own words.” The lawyer then walked back to her bench and picked up a copy of Beths autobiography and read the title out to the judge. “So rather than relive the full sordid details contained in this book I’m going to read a list of names, dates and sexual acts you performed on these poor women’s partners. I’m then going to ask if this information is correct.” Beth cringed as the lawyer, who was younger at Beth in her mid-20s, slim and about a 32D cup which was massive compared to Beths current a cup, read every one of the 150 names out. After the lawyer said ‘titty fuck’ Beth meekly responded with a simple ‘yes’.

It took the lawyer a mere 10 minutes to dismantle Beths sexual triumphs and instead turn them into a humiliating list of embarrassment at how she’d treated her precious big breasts as tools to get attention and cause drama. The lawyer paused at the end of the list and summed it up by saying “for every time you’ve said yes, that’s been another woman who’s been hurt because you find it appropriate to flaunt your once enormous breasts to get what you were after no matter who you hurt. For every yes you said that’s another woman you humiliated on purpose to get attention to how perfect your breasts were. You had no regard for the woman you hurt, the marriages and relationships you destroyed, the families torn apart by your insatiable desire to titty fuck your way to the top. For every time you said yes, was yet another reason for you to repair the damage done to those women.” The lawyer struck a hammer blow to Beths defence with every word and as she sat up she visible shrunk in her seat.

After a pause for the defence to collect themselves her lawyer stood up and began to question Beth. “Do you mind standing up for the court Beth and unbuttoning your suit jacket please” said the lawyer as Beth did what she was asked and unbuttoned her suit jacket to reveal a cheap plain white blouse that clung to her podgy body and small breasts before he continued, “judge I would like to describe Beths current cup size and physical state. Gone are her once enormous 32HH cup breasts, which were regularly voted as the greatest breasts in the world, which have dramatically shrunk away to a mere 32a cup, a full three cup sizes smaller than the uk average. Gone with that deflation of cup sizes is the ability to ever titty fuck again. Gone is the flawless complexion of glamour model, and in its place is a blery face which has seen amazing genetic riches only to witness them painfully and tearfully vanish cup by cup. Gone is the reason this woman was ever able to be considered as a sex symbol. Here standing before this court room is an overweight 33 year old woman who has lost her sex appeal and is so insignificant that every day she is faced with obscurity from being a one time glamour model who’s been reduced in the prime of her life to a no one. A has been thrown on the scrap heap of society, which had placed her on a pedestal high above all other models because of the gifts she had, all of which have deflated away to leave her feeling like the fame, the attention, and pride in her once spectacular bust were all just a cruel twist of fate that lasted only fleetingly.

“Yes Beth did those sexual acts upon those men, she does not deny them, yet those men have to take account for their part-in this sorry tale as well, they are just as at fault as Beth for causing the undeniable emotional damage caused to those woman. But your honour the woman sat before you has also suffered her own form of emotional hell, she had to watch as karma hunted her down cup by cup as she watched her precious, full, firm and perfect 32HH cup breasts visibly shrink away in front of her eyes to leave her flat chested and alone. Gone are those impressive big cups on a slender body, replaced are tiny cups on a fat body. The relationship a glamour model has with her breasts is undoubtedly complex, on one hand they are the vision of busty perfection, objectified by the masses for the genetic gifts they so fortunately have. But on the other hand they are consistently told they are fat, when they are not, they are bullied by jealous rivals for being lucky in the genetic lottery. They may seem to be perfect but they are not. They are just normal girls, full of insecurities and anxieties that have been placed into the glare of publicity. They have faults like the rest of us. They also make mistakes. They also allow others to take advantage of their gifts in return for a shot at fame.” The lawyer had given it his all.

Beths fragile confidence took yet another pounding from her lawyer as he eloquently explained her fall from grace, painfully describing her fall from grace and she felt herself crying at his description of her breasts as they shrunk down to nothing. The next day Beth sat in court and listen to the judge hand out the compensation. In a stern authoritative manner he said “I hear by order Beth to pay the 150 claimants a sum of £30k each, plus legal expenses.” With that she was ruined. She could survive the loss of her fame making breasts. She could survive the loss of her friends. Yet she could not survive the one thing that made her happy, her millions of pounds.

The next day she flew back to Ibiza to prepare herself for the sale of her home and the transfer of her investment funds. Beth was despondent as she browsed the newsagent in the airport whilst she waited on her flight. Suddenly a tabloid at the bottom of the newspaper stall caught her eye. ‘FROM FAB TO FLAB – BETHS DOWNFALL EXCLUSIVE” screamed the headline with a two pictures of her. One on the left in her heyday as the greatest glamour model in the world as a slim and seductive body and proud owner of 32HH breasts. On the right was a photo of her walking into court, overweight, tired and drawn out, with a bloated stomach and large bum, and painfully small breasts. It was her final public humiliation.

The next few days Beth worked at preparing her house for sale to cover the legal fees she ran up defending her past indiscretions. The bailiffs arrived to change the locks and she dragged her huge suitcases out behind her and sat on the low stone wall. The mighty Beth had been reduced to penniless and homeless. Despondent she had no where to go so she scrolled through her phone when the sound of tyres crunching gravel broke the ambient sounds of sunshine islands. Beth looked up to see her mother slamming the car door shut. They stared at each other for a few seconds, Beth feeling embarrassed by her failure, her mother angry at herself for letting her only daughter life slide into catastrophe. Her mother took three steps over to stand in front of Beth, placing her hands on hip slender hips. Beths mother was approaching sixty but regularly passed for being in her early 40s, she had kept her looks, slender figure and proud firm 32FF cup breasts. She looked down at Beth and said “come on, let’s get those suitcases in the car and get you home. It’s better than sitting around here all day feeling sorry for yourself getting sunburnt.” With that Beth jumped up and hugged her mother tight and said “I’m sorry for letting you down. I’ve thrown everything away I ever had. I’ve lost everything, including my friends, my huge perfect boobs, my looks, my figure.” Beths mum stopped her and said “forget that for now, we’ve got a second home in Girona where you and me will live whilst we get you back on your feet. We will get those extra pounds off of you in no time.” With that Beth got her suitcases and got in the car which was her true savour.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Couldn't have Beth claim that she lied in her book in order to seek attention and publicity. It seems like the only evidence they had and presented are her own words, yes, however, who says that a person cannot lie in their own book. Since obviously telling the truth didn't seem to help her. I wonder if she would have been better off denying everything she wrote in the book as exaggerations and lies. How can anyone prove that they weren't, unless all those men confessed and admitted that they did all those things with her. Sure it would do her reputation no favors, but if she doesn't admit to any wrongdoing then it's up to those women to prove it, am I right?
ssj3gohan007

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:59 pm

Indeed Beth could have lied but the women who raised the case could have also then provided their own evidence and then it probably would have been even worse for her. Beths book would have been fact checked by the publisher before they released it so then they would have sued her instead. Beth just didn’t think everything through and now she’s lost her money as well as her precious boobs. I wonder what’s in store for her next?
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:07 pm

I would assume she would want revenge on the busty girls that she threatened. I mean she didn't want to before, but at her lowest point she might be willing to do whatever it takes to shrink their boobs ;)
ssj3gohan007

PreviousNext

Return to Stories