Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Moderator: audipwr87

Mistletoe Mishap WG, WL, BR, BE, Slob, Nerd

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:30 am

***This is a loose sequel to "A Christmas Mistletoe Miracle". Hope you guys enjoy it!

CHAPTER 1----------------------------------->

"This should be alot of fun!" An obese geeky teen cheered as he pulled his captivating friend by her slim manicured hand.

"Yeah it should..." the breathtakingly beautiful girl sighed, trying to sound excited for her old friend's sake. But she wasn't... not in the least.

She didn't even want to be there...

She was unenthusiastically dragging her feet.

Things hadn't always been like this though. She used to love the arcade. A year ago, she would've been the one dragging her hefty friend into the arcade. A year ago, she would've been the one eyeing the soda, ice cream shakes and cheeseburgers with a bit of saliva forming in her mouth.

A year ago, she was just like her portly ex partner.

But that was a year ago and alot can change in a years time...

Her and Charlie had been friends for as long as she could remember. Growing up, they shared nearly everything together. They both loved comics, video games, nerdy tv shows and movies. They'd have numerous sleep overs where Charlie's mom would fix up a plethora of delicious snacks for the two.

Speaking of food... Food was the main staple that they both adored. It typically played the trusty side kick to whatever activity they were enjoying.

Chips, cookies, soda, pizza, deep fried fast food. It was all usually within arms reach for the duo thanks to Charlie's mom Jenny.

Jenny was a short heavyset woman standing at 5'2 and 274 pounds. She had long sandy blonde hair and blue eyes with alabaster skin.

She always thought the world of Roxanne and hoped that maybe someday, Charlie would take the leap and ask her out. She was such a nice girl after all.

"Why don't you ask her out Charlie? She's such a nice girl..."

"Moooom, we're just friends. It'd be like dating the sister I never had."

Not that he would ever tell his mom this because he knew she would frown upon it, but he honestly wasn't attracted to her much if at all. Sure she was cute, but she was basically him in female form. She'd be so much more attractive if she dropped some weight, lost the glasses and her braces. Sure, he knew he was being a bit of a hypocrite, but it was the truth.

Anyone looking at the two teens would inmediately label them as nerds or social outcasts.

And they wouldn't be wrong.

Charlie stood at a below average 5'7. However, he had never weighed less than 250 pounds in his entire life. He had oily skin complete with acne, slightly curly dandruff ridden hair and mass amounts of freckles. He had never even had a girlfriend. The closest he had ever had to that was Roxanne.

While Roxanne Stevens wasn't as unlucky as her friend, she was still seen as a nobody, a loser... She was 5'5, weighed a sliver under 190 pounds, wore unstylish glasses, had a mouth full of metal and rubber bands and pale freckled skin. Nobody ever noticed her unless she was being her usual clumsy self or if someone was looking to make fun of the heavy brunette...

Typically it was the honor of the "Queen Bitches" that her and Charlie always abhorred.

While they were indeed viewed as social pariahs in school, Charlie excelled in all of his courses while Roxanne seemed to struggle in hers typically receiving B's and C's in her classes. Luckily she had Charlie to keep her afloat.

But something had happened to Roxanne during the summer between the end of middle school and the beginning of her freshmen year of high school.

Between that time alot had happened for the once bland and dowdy Roxy. She had lost her braces, gained a healthy tan, and contacts had replaced her once I'll fitting glasses.

The biggest change however was due to her mother Sarah Stevens. Whether she wanted it to happen or not. She used to be fat and frumpy just like her daughter until her husband had left her for a younger and more attractive woman at his work.

This helped her see the light in a manner of speaking. Instead of giving up, she hit the gym hard and turned her back on all of her favorite foods in favor of much healthier alternatives.

Now here she was quite a few years later. She was a completely different woman, from her lean thighs up to her completely flat, borderline concave abdomen to her heavily made up face and perfectly tanned skin. She went on two mile runs every day and ate like the world was coming to an end and food was a severely limited commodity.

In turn, she had many numerous men showing up, dropping her off and even staying the night some nights.

She was the biggest bully that Roxanne had ever had the displeasure of enduring.

Now Sarah's next target was her daughter.

It all started innocently enough when Roxanne had hit her teens. Her mother would suggest to eat smaller portions at dinner, or to not drink soda or eat candy. But as time and excess pounds wore on, her mother became more and more outlandish and cruel. She would do terrible things. She would constantly chide and tease her about her weight in front of friends, family and even strangers.

And when that wasn't enough, she targeted her room and went after everything that made Roxanne truly Roxanne.

Her room was a perfect representation of what Roxanne held near and dear to herself. The walls were covered in super hero movie posters and drawings that she herself had done. Some of Pokemon characters, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Dragonball, even DND characters. Small action figures sat upon her bookshelves and she had quite the collection of stuffed animals that covered a large portion of her bed and stacks upon stacks of video games that sat on each side of her tv.

Her mom went as far as removing her daughter's tv and xbox from her room. "Well you won't be needing this anymore. All it's good for is making lazy people even lazier and shutting them off from the real world!"

"Yes mother..." was all Roxanne could stand to say as she watched her collection of games disappear into a cardboard box.

"And get rid of all of this unnecessary shit in your room. It makes your room look messy! Like a slob lives here."

"Yes mother..."

Once her mother was finished picking apart her room, it was bare and boring. Just an empty space with no warmth. It was no longer her safe space.

Her mother saw Roxanne's downtrodden look and tried to make her feel better. "Look... I'm sorry I took alot of your favorite things out of here, but we can put new things in here that you'll love even more.

"L...lllike what?"

Her mom smiled. "Oh well how about a nice makeup table with a huge lit vanity mirror over here, and then a brand new queen sized bed over there with a top of the line mattress, ummm we can put in a new bookshelf to hold all of the new perfumes and photos you're going to want..."

Roxanne tried to please her mother by faking excitement.

But she went even farther...

Her room had completely changed. It looked like a room straight out of a catalogue. The walls were painted a soft sky blue with the words "Hello Beautiful" pasted up above where she slept in gold foil cursive letters. Rustic wooden furniture replaced all of her lower quality items and glass string lights hung down in arches above her bed. There wasn't a spec of dust or article of dirty clothing anywhere. It was beautiful.

But that still wasn't enough. Her mother's next target was her weight.

By 8th grade, her mother simply wouldn't replace her daughters clothing even when they seemed to be bursting at the seams. "Either lose some weight or find a way to buy new clothes for yourself. I will not spend my hard earned money on clothes that you'll outgrow in a matter of weeks!"

She even went as far as patrolling the time that her and Charlie spent together. Which was becoming less and less frequent as time passed on. "I know you constantly fill that hole in your face every time you go to that porcine boy's house."

"But mo..."

"NO BUTS ROXY! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!"

By this time, Roxanne had learned to watch her tongue. The best she could do is quietly squeak out arguments.

"But... I like him mother, I always have fun hanging out with him..." She quietly responded.

"Do you want to be a fat, bloated loser for the rest of your life??"

Roxanne sniffled, tears running down her rounded cheeks. "No..."

"And what is Charlie? I know you know..."

Roxanne was holding back her sobs as best as she could. "A loser... mother..."

"Aaand what else?" Sarah inquired.

"A fat loser..." she weakly stated.

"You can do better than that!!" Sarah raised her voice.

"A fat, pig headed, lazy slob of a loser!!!" She struggled to cry out.

Sarah cheered triumphantly. Her plan to "gently" brainwash her daughter was starting to come to fruition. "There we go! That's the daughter I know and love!"

Roxanne felt guilty for doing it, but she smiled. Even with as rotten as her mother could be, she still craved approval and love from her. Nomatter what the cost.

"Well I certainly don't want to have the embarassment of having a fat, loser of a daughter anymore!"

"Okay mother... what do I need to do? Show me..."
Last edited by audipwr87 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Mistletoe Mishap WG, Slob, Nerd

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:08 pm

CHAPTER 2----------------------------------->

"Well first off, you'll never see that fatass Charlie ever again. He's no good for you..."

Roxanne heard her phone's ringtone shout out. She pulled it out from her sweatpants side pocket. The Star Wars theme blared from the tiny speaker. She turned the screen on and saw Charlie's number stretching across it's surface with a picture of the two of them with their faces squished together laughing.

Sarah snatched the phone from her hand. "We're going to do away with this phone number and get you a new one so Porky Pig can't drag you back into his gluttonous depths. But first, I'm going to talk to him and then I want you to do the same. Put him in his place..."

Roxanne hung her head silently. A single tear rolled down to her hint of a double chin. "Okay mother..." was all she could muster as her mother unraveled her oldest friendship.

Sarah answered the call. "Yes, hello Charlie... "Why am I answering her phone? Well because Roxanne doesn't want to talk to a disgusting slug like you ever again."

Sarah handed the phone to her daughter and motioned for her to talk to her soon to be ex- best friend. "Yeah ummm Charlie..." She was pausing. She had no idea what to say to him...

Her mother quickly jotted some words down on a piece of paper and forced it into her daughter's pudgy hand. Roxanne looked at it and immediately started tearing up.

"I can't hang out with you anymore... Why???... Because you're a fat loser that will never amount to anything... You're dragging me down with you and I won't let it happen anymore. Goodbye."

Without letting him respond, she hung up the phone and began sobbing wildly.

"What else do I need to do...?" She whimpered.

Her mother smiled. "I'm proud of you." And hugged her daughter.

Roxanne did the only thing she thought she could do to please her mother. She went on a crash diet. She couldn't eat anything that included gluten, carbs, sugar, saturated fats, dairy, and was limited to a maximum of 8 ounces of meat a day. Typically Chicken or fish.

Her mom had her doing workouts so extreme that she thought she was going to die. Starting out, she would vomit a few times during her workout, yet her mom would push her further. She was forced to repeat them every day rain or shine. If she didn't complete it, she'd go hungry. This drove her to complete her strenuous workouts so she could "enjoy" her flavorless food every day which seemed to get easier day by day.

Her mother would trick her into eating a number of unhealthy things like mashed potatoes, ice cream, pudding, chowders, and laced it with ipecac.

She was forgetting how good ice cream tasted. How satisfying it felt to actually be full from stuffing herself with fattening food. She was forgetting her old self little by little...

Her weight was plummeting with each passing day. Pounds seemed to be melting off of her. This resulted in her dropping nearly 60 pounds before freshmen year of high school began.

Their relationship even seemed to grow stronger as time passed and Roxanne's weight continued to decrease. Her mother wasn't being cruel to her anymore. But instead took her out shopping at the mall, to spas for full body massages, skin care, and even nail, tanning, and hair salons for fun makeovers. She had also taught her how to professionally apply makeup. It became a normal routine for the mother/daughter duo.

Her mom had even gone as far as getting her a brand new BMW M3.

By the time summer had ended, the old Roxanne was dead and buried. What emerged from her grave was Roxy; the girl that either everyone wanted to be, or be with.

The new and improved Roxy stood at 5'5 and hovered around 127 pounds. Her breasts were healthy D cups with a small, toned bubble butt. She had rich chocolate brown hair that fell in thick, smooth layers all the way down to her lower back with bright blue eyes, full pouty lips, a perfect glistening smile and a dainty upturned nose.

The final piece de resistance was a small gold necklace with her shortened name "Roxy" hanging just above her ripe cleavage in gentle swooping cursive around her delicate neck.

She carried herself with the poise of someone older than herself. Anyone who didn't know her, would figure she was at least 17 or 18.

It didn't take her long to climb in popularity and leave much of her old life behind. By the end of her Freshmen year, she was at the top of the food chain.

She had even discovered how amazing sex could be. She had already stacked up an immeasurable amount of sexual partners and was quickly gaining a reputation. She had a new boyfriend at her disposal nearly every month. She was proudly following in her mom's footsteps...

Her summer was full of long, passionate sessions of sex and partying. It seemed as if nearly every day she was getting drunk and stoned or getting laid. Sometimes even both.

However Gary Johnson who was going to be a Senior, had seemingly figured out how to keep her wanting more. He was after all, one of the most popular guys in their school already. He was 6'2, filled to the brim with muscle, blessed as he was hung like a horse with nearly a foot long member, and was a linebacker for the Tigers. The school's football team.

Dating him had it's perks when it came to school too. She got to hang out with all of the popular upper classmen. She herself was viewed as one of them. A senior, a socialite.

The girls of the group looked alot like her. Although, still none of them could hold a candle to her beauty.

First, there was her best friend Brittney Rogers who was the captain of the cheerleading squad. They had spent many drunken, marijuana filled hazy afternoons shopping at the mall or hanging out at the river during summer vacation.

Brittney was a typical blonde haired beach bimbo. She was around 5'5 like Roxy, but was stacked when it came to her curves. Most would call her thick. She had healthy DD's and a wide flaring ass that many girls were jealous of. She was beautiful, but in a more "synthetic" type of way. She did fall a bit short in the academics department to boot, barely skating by with her subpar intellect so Roxy would help her where she could.

"You are sooo nice to me Rox. If it weren't for you, I'd be flunking out. You should try out for the cheerleading team, I would toootally let you in."

"Hmmm I just might do that. Thanks bitch." She smirked as she hugged her friend.

Roxy herself struggled a bit with school either from not understanding the material or procrastinating but was typically given some leniency if she didn't turn homework in on time due to her status and the guy she was dating.

There was only one place in particular where she truly struggled however. Tests... "Damnit!! Another D..." she frowned as she looked at her most recent test from biology.

"Oh don't worry hun. School isn't everything. Just make sure you graduate. Even if you barely do... Maybe you'll get lucky and find some nice, gullible, but most importantly RICH guy to marry you someday. Looks are MUCH more important and they'll get you much farther in life."

Roxy half smirked. "Yeah... I guess you're right mom."

Then there was Tiffany Thomas. She stood at 5'8 and was incredibly thin but toned. She was someone who seemed to have everything. Brains, beauty and true athletic talent. She was the best gymnast that their school had seen in the last decade. But she was severely lacking in the curves department. Her breasts, if you could call them that were very small B's, sometimes even A's depending on the brand of "bra" that she bought. and while her ass was almost purely made of muscle, it was practically flat.

But some things from Roxanne's old life just held on as tightly as they could...

Roxy tried to avoid Charlie like the plague and it worked for all of Freshmen year. Maybe it was due to embarassment, or maybe Charlie had moved on...

But a couple weeks into their Sophomore year as she had just started her usual walk towards home since she lived within a mile, she heard some heavy lumbering footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw him. It was Charlie, and it appeared that he had gained some more weight as his clothes were stretched to near capacity and he looked more depressed than she'd ever seen him.

She pursed her full ruby lips together in a slight pout.

She jogged with ease towards her heavily out of shape past friend who currently had his hands resting on his knees as he gasped for air.

Even though her mother had practically brainwashed her, she still felt her heart breaking for her old friend.

"Look Roxanne... I don't know *gasp* what happened to you but..."

Roxy looked around nervously. "Look... we can't talk here. My mother seems to see everything I do. Can we meet at "Full Tilt Ice Cream?"

He smiled as best as he could while still wheezing for oxygen. "Sure!... Do you want to... *gasp* play games like we *gasp* did in the old days?"

Roxy was still looking around. She was indeed looking for her mom, but at the same time, she was honestly embarassed to be seen with her old plus size pal. She even felt a slight pang of revulsion towards him. "Did he always sweat this much or smell this bad?" She asked herself.

"Yeah sure... meet me there on Saturday at 12PM. I can't stay long though, Gary and I are going to go see "Ford V Ferrari." She whispered quickly.

Charlie was too excited to hear the last part. He smiled again having finally regained his breathe. "Okay! That sounds great!"

Roxy nodded. "Okay, see you there." And she turned around to continue walking home.

Charlie cupped his pudgy hand around his mouth. "You look absolutely stunning by the way!"

She couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." She yelled out without turning around and adding a little extra sway to her shapely hips. "I do look damn good don't I?" She quietly said to herself and smirked.

Unseen by her, Charlie reached down and adjusted his erection.

He had never been so transfixed on Roxanne until she had transformed into the beauty she now was.

He knew one way or another, he had to win her back.
Last edited by audipwr87 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:22 am

CHAPTER 3----------------------------------->

***SATURDAY***

Flashing lights and electronic music filled the old dilapidated arcade.

"Oh I'm so glad you agreed to meet up with me today!" He excitedly squealed while going in for a hug.

Roxy tried to hide her repugnance towards the beefy boy as he wrapped his fat arms around her. She held her breath so as to not take in his strong odor of BO or his bad breath. "Yeah... yeah me too..." She mumbled out.

"So... what do you wanna play first?!?" He asked excitedly.

She just picked the first machine that she spotted.

"How about the old Simpson's game? I think I remember how to play it..."

Charlie gushed. "Oh c'mon now... you used to be awesome at this game. You'd always outlast me whenever we'd play. Here, first one to lose, has to buy lunch!"

Roxy gagged at the thought of the greasy food entering her pristine body that she had worked so hard on.

They jumped on the game. Charlie chose Bart while Roxy chose Lisa. They were busily smacking buttons on an old "The Simpsons" game. Charlie was slurping on a root beer float in between rounds.

She really didn't want to play but figured she owed him that much. Especially for what she was going to tell him in a few minutes... On second thought, maybe she could just leave and see him every couple of months... or ignore him for another year...

From behind the duo, the differences were staggering. Charlie who was excessively overweight was nearly twice as wide as Roxy. He had a wide rolling posterior while Roxy was fit and had a shapely derriere with long legs that were encased tightly in blue denim jeans.

The "GAME OVER" font just flashed across the archaic screen.

A tired groan emitted from the heavset teenager.

Roxy brushed her silky smooth hair out of her face. "Okay Charlie, I gotta go meet up with Gary at the movie theater. Maybe I'll see ya later..."

She had already begun heading for the door trying to escape from having to break the bad news to him.

The overweight brown haired teenager smacked his hands down on the machine. "But Roxanne! You told me we could play video games for most of the day today... like we did in the old days! I still have at least fifteen dollars left in quarters!!" He said shaking the cup full of change.

She gave him a look like she was looking at a wounded puppy. Her sapphire blue eyes glistened at him.

"I never said that Charlie... I said I could meet up with you for a little bit... but I have to go meet up with my boyfriend now."

"Whatever..." he muttered sorrowful.

She hovered her hand over his sweaty back not wanting to really touch him. "I'm sorry but things change... we're not in middle school anymore. I have a social life outside of hanging out with you... I have Gary and his friends... and I go by Roxy now. Just an fyi..." she tried to say without sounding too stuck up.

Charlie was growing more frustrated by the second. "Oh... too good to go by ROXANNE now?" He creaked out with a mild disgust and an extra emphasis on her full name.

The few people who were in the arcade looked their way.

Roxy seemed to flinch from hearing it and looked around slowly. "No Charlie... I just think it suits me better. Roxanne is just too..."

"What nerdy? Mundane? Pure?"

Roxy half frowned as she looked at her old friend. Charlie was by all definition, a bit of a nerd. It didn't help that he wore clothes that didn't benefit his bulging body and today was no exception. He was wearing a white shirt with thin yellow and blue lines that stretched horizontally across his moobs and roly poly belly along with baggy tan cargo pants. He seemed to only grow more sad each day knowing that she didn't want him... That she only viewed him as a friend and even then, their friendship was beginning to fray from the constant strain.

He could tell that soon enough Roxy would no longer be in his life at all.

She had grown up with a sweet, shy disposition due to her less than stellar beauty when she was younger. But due to her newfound "friends", she often felt she had to agree with them when they would talk bad about Charlie or anyone else they deemed inferior just so she would fit in.

But not just that... She knew Charlie had a major crush on her. She was at the center of a large hub of rumors. Ultimately she didn't feel the same way about him. She wasn't really even attracted to him in the slightest...

Charlie decided to lay his hand out on the table. What did he have to lose at this point? "B... but... but I love you Roxanne... I have for a long time..."

She was shocked initially but a smirk formed on her face. "Why go for rump roast when I've already had the Filet Mignon?" She asked herself.

She decided to lie to her long time friend to keep him from getting his feelings hurt.

Roxanne did her best at a half hearted apology. "Look... I care for you and what not... but I don't feel that way for you..."

"Oh is it because Gary is so much better that I am??" He shouted.

"No... it's not that... it's just you... We have nothing in common Charlie."

"You mean, you, Gary and his friends are in the popular clique and none of you could stand to be seen with a plebeian such as myself..."

Roxy cringed. She knew he was right, but she'd deny it any time he mentioned it.

"No that's not it at all..."

Charlie tried to save anything he could. "Couldn't we just be friends again??"

Roxy looked away with sorrow in her eyes. "No I don't think so... We're completely different people now..."

Charlie's pudgy cheeks reddened and quivered with furious anger. "You've become a real bitch since you lost the weight and braces."

Roxy defensively threw her hands up. "Woah woah woah... that is TOTALLY uncalled for!!"

Charlie flinched. He knew he went too far. He immediately collapsed in on himself.

Roxy approached him. Even in his current situation, he couldn't help but look at her perfect D cup tits that were bouncing in her blue tube top, or her perfect pierced belly button. He could clearly see that she was sans a bra due to small points that were affecting the tops otherwise smooth surface.

"Well I'm going to leave now... But not before I tell you what I was planning to tell you all along."

"Which is?" He asked sharply.

"I... I can't see you anymore... ever again... we both have completely different lives. I mean I never play video games or watch tv anymore, I don't enjoy crap like what you're eating right now, and I certainly wouldn't let myself go like you have..."

Charlie became infuriated at how low his once best friend was talking to him. "Fine... Feel free to talk to me when you're no longer a bitch. But don't come crying to me when you get yourself knocked up." Charlie quietly muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She snapped.

"Oh please... I see you hanging out with Brittney Rogers all the time who is by the way, the BIGGEST skank at school! I've heard the rumors. I know she took you under her wing. You open up your legs to just about anyone st school, as long as they're muscular, above 6' tall with an IQ under 90."

Her blue eyes widened at his response but she didn't deny the accusations. "Whatever..." Roxy returned with a venomous tone as she slowly turned around and walked away from him towards the main entrance.

Charlie watched Roxy's curvaceous ass bounce back and forth til she was out of the arcade. He frustratingly trudged towards "The Black Knight" pinball machine, dropped a few quarters in and began to play. "Stupid stuck up bitch. If only she knew what it was like to be like me..." He groaned as he angrily smacked the buttons on the pinball machine.

"Tsk tsk tsk... such a shame being stuck in the friend zone. Especially with someone as beautiful as her, isn't it Charlie Brewster??"

Charlie frowned. The sentence hit him where it hurt. He wasn't in the mood to be poked at. Especially right now.

He swiveled around not worrying about the ball dropping between the paddles. "I don't think it's any business of yours... wait... how the hell do you know my name?"

The man standing before Charlie was on the backside of sixty if he could guess and was currently wearing an expensive looking brown suit with intricate stitching and a green tie littered with candy canes.

"My name is Stan Kringle my dear boy and I'm here to help you... You may have heard of my big brother Kris."

Charlie crossed his arms in response. "Wait... are you telling me that not only are you Santa Claus' brother, but that the fat bastard actually exists?!?! I don't believe that bullshit for a minute!"

Stan squinted at the boy's disrespectful demeanor and rather colorful choice of words. "I assure you, I'm telling the truth."

Stan's smile was shrinking ever so slightly. "Fine... you don't believe me, let me prove it to you."

Either Charlie was still blinded by his seething anger or didn't see the serious look in Stan's eyes. "Okay... why don't you clean this up with your magic then." He said as he dumped the remainder of his root beer float on top of Mr. Kringle's head.

The soda and partially melted ice cream ran down his face.

Charlie's smirk immediately vanished as the sweet sugary concoction began to slide back up his balding head as if it were moving in reverse.

"I... I am so sorry Mr. K.kk...Kringle sir... I had no idea... Will you still help me?"

Stan Kringle kept his composure on the outside, but on the inside his anger was burning like a wildfire.

Stan smirked. "It's quite alright my ham fisted friend and yes. I will help you."

Mr. Kringle opened up his leather briefcase and scanned his items. He smiled once he spotted the Mistletoe he was searching for. It glowed pink.

He knew the defective Mistletoes would come in handy for naughty people like Charlie here. Maybe teach him a lesson. He smirked.

The defective mistletoes had been a disaster at first and he had lost quite a few points with his big brother, but something beautiful had come from it.

Originally he was going to actually help out poor Charlie, but he had rubbed him the wrong way. That, and Roxy was deserving of some "adjustments" as well.

"So... you want Roxy all to yourself? Then this is what you'll need."

Charlie was trying to mind his manners now that he knew for a fact that Mr. Kringle was a celestial being.

"Just a basic mistletoe?"

Stan nodded. "All you have to do is kiss her under this mistletoe and she will fall head over heels in love with you."

Charlie was already devising a plan as soon as Stan had laid out the guidelines.

"Okay. Thank you so much Mr. Kringle! You don't know how much this means to me!"

"Of course my boy. I hope it works out for you."

Just as soon as Stan Kringle had appeared, he was gone.

Charlie headed straight to the movie theater not worrying about his leftover quarters or that Roxy tried to erase him from her life for good.

Luckily Roxy was still at the refreshment counter holding her bottled water still waiting for her boyfriend to get his snacks.

Gary turned back to his girlfriend. "You sure all you want is a bottled water? I can get you some candy or some popcorn."

"Yeah I'm sure... I know better than to eat any of this sugary, calorie laden crap in here.

"Okay, if you say so hun."

Charlie took a deep breath with the mistletoe clutched in his right hand and approached his previous friend from behind. He lifted his right hand up elevating the mistletoe above Roxy's head and said her name.

"Roxy..."

She turned around with an instant look of irritation painted across her face.

Gary immediately turned in their direction and angrily approached Charlie with clenched fists planning to knock his fat ass out.

This was his one and only chance. Charlie went in for the kill. His chapped lips met her soft pliable ones.

She tensed trying to pull away but she was too late.

A burst of neon pink snowflakes, sparks and swirls surrounded the area around them.

Roxy pushed him away. A strong look of revulsion was pasted across her face. "God Charlie, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!?"

Charlie saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned just in time to see Gary's large fist a few inches from his face.

Then his world went dark.

A roaring Ford GT40 was flying across the movie screen, it's brakes failed, caught fire and crashed in a big ball of flames. Everyone in the theater was glued to the screen hoping that Christian Bale had made it out okay. Everyone except for Roxy. She still couldn't get over the fact that her old friend tried to kiss her... on the mouth!! Yuck!!!"

She brought her large coke up to her lips to wash the irony taste from her mouth and popped in a few Reeses Pieces.

She felt somewhat guilty drinking a soda and eating candy when she knew she should've just been drinking water or nothing at all.

"Oh well... what mom doesn't know won't hurt her..." She thought to herself.

"Hey Gary, can I get some of that popcorn?"

Gary smiled and handed her some napkins as well. "Sure babe, but you'll need some of these too. They loaded it with a lot of butter."

"Ooh just the way I like it. Oh and Gary, if my mom asks which she will, I only had a bottled water okay? She takes this being healthy stuff to extreme levels."

"Haha your secrets safe with me hun."
audipwr87

Postby div » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:49 am

Hello!

This is a nicely written piece. Hope you have a little more hidden up your sleeve. It is the time of the year. Gifts are wellcome.

No matter how predictable, it is the nice wrapping that does the trick. It never gets old.

Kind Regards!
Last edited by div on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
div
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:22 am

Thank you for the love Div! I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters!
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:24 am

CHAPTER 4----------------------------------->

Charlie woke up with an ice pack resting over his eyes and removed it to get his bearings straight. He was currently laying on a dark red leather sofa.

Framed movie posters lined the walls of the smaller room.

He was still in the movie theater but it appeared to be the managers office.

"Damn senile codger! Why am I so damn gullible?!?! Of course it wouldn't fucking work!" He said smacking his forehead and causing him to wince from his tender forehead and nose.

"Woah woah woah take it easy Charlie!" He heard a familiar voice speak up.

It was his older friend Mark who worked at the theater. Mark was another person who was doomed to spend his life labeled as a dork. He was 5'10, 150 pounds soaking wet, with thick glasses and pimples scattered throughout his face and the rest of his body. They had met at a D&D tournament a year or two ago.

"Man... Gary really clocked you one didn't he?"

Charlie sat up slowly pulling a tissue from his nose, one end a dark shade of crimson. "Ugh... yeah I guess so... But I guess I deserved it..."

Mark chuckled. "Man, since when did your balls drop? For you to not only kiss someone as beautiful and sexy as the unobtainable Roxy Stevens, but to do it in front of her monster of a boyfriend. Well... I don't care who you are, but that takes guts."

"Yeah... or stupidity... How long was I out for?" Charlie chuckled while rubbing his head.

"It's 3:50 in the afternoon. You've been out for a few hours man."

"Alright, well thanks for looking after me. I'll hit you up later and we can play some xbox or something okay?"

"Sounds good man, I'll talk with ya later!"

Charlie slowly waddled towards home with his head hanging low. "Well... I guess that's that... Roxanne is gone from my life for good..."

He reached his house after a half an hour of waddling and feeling sorry for himself. He walked in through the front door and was greeted by his mom, who was currently making pizzas from scratch.

She was typically wrapped in her baggy pyjamas when around the house and today was no different. She was the complete opposite of what Roxy's mom stood for.

She turned around to greet her rotund son. Hints of flour dotted her hanging pot belly.

"Hey Charlie welcome home! I'm making your favorite..." Then she spotted his black eye and her jaw dropped. "Oh god... honey what happened?!?"

Charlie turned away. "It's nothing... don't worry about it..."

"Oh nonsense!!! I want to know who hurt my baby boy!! Tell me!!"

Charlie sighed. "It was Gary... Gary Johnson. But I brought it on myself... I tried to kiss Roxy..."

Jenny gasped and shook her head. "Ever since Roxanne has become popular, she's been nothing but trouble for you. You wouldn't believe the rumors I hear about that tramp..."

She began gently kneading the dough.

"Mom..."

"It's just such a shame that someone as sweet as her went sour..."

She began hitting the dough with a bit more force causing small clouds of flour to rise from the countertop.

"Mom... mom!"

Then she swiftly began flattening the dough out with her wooden rolling pin all the while talking.

"Parading around in ridiculously skimpy attire, using numerous boys at her disposal... If only you would've listened to me and asked her out when you two were still friends, maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Mom... mom! I know!! You don't have to remind me! I'm giving up on that dream..."

"Okay... well dinner will be ready in about an hour. I'm making your favorite. An all meat pizza with extra cheese and a chicken alfredo pizza with olives and provolone."

"Oh and I also picked up a few bags of Doritos and a bottle of Mountain Dew for you. And yes, before you ask, I made sure that they had the codes on them for that game you're always playing... Umm Call Of Duty Modern Battle errr..."

"It's Modern Warfare. You know me too well mom. Thanks." He gushed.

"Anything for my baby boy!" She said approaching him and kissing him on the forehead.

He grabbed the few small bags of Doritos and Mountain Dew and went to his room to play some Modern Warfare. It was a double XP weekend after all and he had some levels to earn.

After the movie, Roxy and Gary headed to her house to hang out for awhile and to do some other extra curricular activities.

Of course when Roxy stepped in through the front door her mom gave her a full interrogation just as she suspected she would.

"Are you sure you stuck to your diet? I know how tempting sweets are for you..." Her mother asked in a condescending tone.

"I promise you Miss Stevens, all she had was a bottled water at the movies. You can trust me." Gary said, smooth talking his girlfriend's mom.

Sarah blushed a bit. "Oh Gary! Such a gentleman! You should know by now... you can call me Sarah.

"Okay miss... I mean Sarah."

He totally did it on purpose to get a laugh out of her.

It worked...

Once they were in Roxy's room with the door locked, Roxy pushed Gary back onto the bed.

"You just let me take care of you baby... I know what you like."

She pressed the power button on her stereo and chose some slow but hard hitting music that she could dance to. She grabbed her thick leather computer chair and rolled it in front of her boyfriend and gave him a sultry look. She began to dance on the chair like a pro. Her jeans stretched tight against her shapely ass and gave it a light smack. She twirled around and winked at him as she sexily slid her blue tube top up and over her head flinging it at him. Then she bit her lip and slowly undid her jeans, inching them down her lean thighs. This left her in a white lace bra and matching thong.

"God damn, Roxy is one fine piece of ass." He thought to himself. He had never seen a girl with so much confidence before. It was truly captivating.

She was however a bit high maintenance...

Gary spotted the makeup table with the vanity mirror. The top of it seemingly overflowing with different types of makeup. She must've had half of Alta Beauty Supply at her disposal.

Then his eyes traveled to her closet. It was packed to the brim with high dollar clothes from their weekly shopping trips to the mall. Expensive designer jeans, low cut tops, skirts and levels upon levels of shoes. She must have had at least thirty pairs of shoes. Heels, sandals, running shoes, Ugg boots. She had it all.

He began removing his jeans and shirt throwing them by the wayside.

As if to tease him further, she did a slow twirl til her full derriere was pointed in his direction. She gave it a slight smack causing short, barely noticable ripples to travel through her full cheeks.

She slowly approached her boyfriend, swaying her hips with every step.

Roxy had her boyfriend pinned down on the mattress as she straddled him. He could feel the heat emanating from her ripe peach of an ass as it rested on his crotch. She bent down and kissed him slowly sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth.

He relished in her taste. Even now after drinking a coke and eating reeses pieces and popcorn, her teeth were white as ever and her breath smelled and tasted sweet like fresh strawberries.

Even now in the later part of the day, her heavily made up face was still flawless. Her ruby red lips glistened like blood soaked pillows, soft, warm and inviting daring anyone that was brave enough to kiss her. Her blue eye shadow was reminiscent of a summer sky at dusk, perfectly sculpted eyebrows which would make any woman jealous and lastly her rose colored blush which seemed to cast a constant inner glow.

Roxy had a predatory look about her. She knew she had a perfect body and was the hottest girl at their school. She always relished in the reactions she got from her male counterparts past and present.

She shook her breasts in his face inviting him to play with them.

She had not an ounce of fat on her body except for where it counted. In her large perky 32D cup breasts... He knew because he had seen the tags on her bras before. He loved the way they practically filled his large hands.

He was a definite tits guy. Always had been. The bigger the better. But on Roxy, her breasts actually seemed to be perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body.

After a few minutes Gary's hands decided to travel south to her perfectly sculpted ass kneading her firm but full peach of an ass.

She loved being groped. It drove her wild. She dug her french tips into her lover's chest causing him to groan out in pleasure.

***A pink glow seemed to fill the room for only a second and was quickly forgotten as history gently rewrote itself...***

For the next hour the couple went at it like wild animals.

***Back at Charlie's house***

Charlie had grown tired of playing Call Of Duty. Too many campers. So what does a hot blooded teenage boy do when they're bored?

He opened up the browser on his computer and looked back to make sure his bedroom door was closed and locked. He opened up Facebook and searched for Roxy Stevens. Something he'd done literally hundreds of times since she had become the goddess she is now.

He found a couple nice healthy shots of her at the beach with her friends from the last summer clad in a skimpy two piece bikini.

The one he was currently looking at was a selfie taken from above them. She was posed with her friend Brittney. Both of them had their breasts pouring out of their tops, their hair and makeup perfect as usual. They could've been sisters if Charlie didn't know any better. Roxy's eyes were squinted shut showing off her trademark perfect makeup. Her lips looking kissable as ever. Even in the picture, her makeup was as subtle as a runaway freight train.

He honestly preferred a more natural look but hey, she wasn't his girlfriend and never would be so he couldn't argue.

One thing about being a virgin, he got alot of practice thanks to his right hand. He knew precisely what felt great, and how to quickly bring himself to the edge and over.

"Okay Charlie, dinner is ready come and get it!!!"

He quickly got up and headed towards the kitchen.

His computer screen turned back on showing the ever beautiful Roxy. A pink glow started to engulf her photo...
audipwr87

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Wow, this is a cool story. Thanks for sharing it!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Excellent cliffhanger! Superb story altogether in that it's cleverly written and pushes all the right buttons in the genre.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks Junketh and Matt!!! I'm having an amazing time writing this story! Hopefully you guys continue to enjoy it as new chapters roll out!
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:05 pm

CHAPTER 5----------------------------------->

***SUNDAY***

The day came and went without much of an exclamation point.

Charlie had woken up around 11 in the morning as usual and began his normal morning routine. He dressed in some pyjamas and a comfortable top that hung loosely over his bloated midsection and made his way to the bathroom.

Once inside, he lazily grabbed his tooth brush and squirted some tooth paste onto the bristles. He began slowly brushing his teeth, looking into the mirror every so often checking for new pimples or black heads and to check his black eye.

Strangely enough, it had seemingly disappeared.

"Huh... and I thought I'd have that for at least a week. Well, at least I won't have to explain it to anyone at school..."

He called up Mark and one of his other friends to have them over for their usual Sunday game day.

Within an hour, Mark brought over his desktop and monitor in a large cardboard box with another one of Charlie's long time friends legging behind carrying hers.

Her name was Kaley. She was much like Mark. Tall and Gangly and a bit of a tomboy. She was actually a couple inches taller than him standing at 5'11 but weighing about the same. It seemed as if her surplus in height had robbed her in every other place. She was for lack of a better term, just plain. She had hazel colored eyes that were wrapped in red plastic framed glasses. Those sat upon a round bulbous nose that had flared nostrils and slightly crooked teeth. She had 28B breasts and basically no ass to speak of with painfully wispy hips. Red curly hair grazed her bony shoulder blades. Her skin was deathly pale but looked slightly tan due to the abundance of freckles that covered the majority of her body. She would've played basketball or some other sport where height was an advantage, were it not for her uncoordinated short comings. If she didn't trip and fall at least once a day, it was a good day. Her clumsiness teamed with a debilitating case of asthma guaranteed that she was as far from being an athlete as possible.

If her looks were deemed as "average", her choice of clothing was purely and utterly drab. She typically wore outfits consisting of t-shirts, sweatshirts, baggy jeans, cargo pants or sweatpants that hid her bottom half well enough, dressing purely for comfort and warmth.

The three of them were strategically placed in the living room, all staring at screens while Charlie's mom was kind enough to prepare some snacks for the trio. Just now, she had brought in cocktail weenie rollups with mustard, ketchup and cheese dip.

"Thank you so much miss Brewster! You always spoil me rotten when I come over." Mark ethused.

"Well, I'm glad the two of you could come over to keep Charlie company..." She cupped her hand around her mouth to hide it from her son. "He didn't take the rejection from Roxy very well."

Jenny walked back towards the kitchen to prepare more snacks.

Charlie sighed with an annoyance. "Gee... thanks mom but I can still hear you... and you know what? It's okay. She's wayyyyy too high maintenance for me anyways..."

Mark and Kaley looked at each other quizzically, then brought their attention back to their own respective screens to continue playing not giving it any more thought.

***SUNDAY NIGHT***

Charlie was tossing and turning in bed. Ice cold sweat ran down his pudgy face and overstuffed body in large heavy droplets.

He was dreaming...

***He was seated at a table in his school's lunch room. His roomy drooping ass eagerly hung over the round seat he was currently sitting on.

There was a mountain of food that sat in front of him. Burgers, slices of pizza, chicken nuggets, sloppy joes, lasagna, fries, cakes, pies, pudding...

Everyone seemed to be looking on at him, whispering and laughing under their breathe.

He was incredibly embarrassed. He tried to get up to leave but he couldn't. "Oh no... this is one of those dreams that is out of my control. Come on wake up wake up wake up!!!" He yelled internally. However, someone approached him from behind and rested their delicate hands upon his shoulder. "Hey my handsome Gummy Bear." He heard a melodic voice speak out. He looked around to see who it was.

It was Roxy Stevens. She looked amazing as usual wearing a denim skirt that rested a few inches above her knees showcasing her slim tanned legs and a grey button up tank top that revealed her flat midsection and voluptuous breasts. She was the definition of perfection. Her dark brown hair was styled in gently rolling waves that partially hid one of her sapphire eyes from view and her makeup, while a bit on the heavy side was perfectly applied.

"Hey Babycakes." He said dreamily.

"I see you saved a spot for me. Quite the gentleman you are." She purred.

Charlie tumbled over his words. "Umm... well yeah, yeah... of course! Why wouldn't I?"

Roxy giggled, her small elegant hand caressed his thick chin and directed it more towards her own as she bent down and kissed him.

His eyes closed for a moment to savor the feeling.

Once they opened again, she was nowhere to be found. He looked everywhere trying to see where she went.

"Well this is an awful lot of food hun. Way too much for me. I think I'll just have a salad..."

His eyes darted towards where he had heard the familiar voice. It came from the opposite side of the table. The massive pile of food concealed Roxy from view. All that could be seen was the very top of her well styled hair.

She began picking at a well dressed caesar salad with croutons.

But it seemed to vanish in a matter of moments...

"Umm... well I'm still hungry..." she blushed. "Maybe I'll have a few of these fries... But not too many... I need to watch my figure after all..."

He tried to move but he was frozen in place.

"Mmmm those were delicious, but could've used some salt... Damn I'm still hungry... I know I shouldn't eat anymore but... maybe I'll have one of these cheese burgers too..."

It seemed as if every item of food that she ate, seemed to make the pile shrink little by little.

He could see her thick, bushy eyebrows and eyes that were sans any eyeliner or eyeshadow.

"Wait... thick, bushy???" He questioned himself.

He bent over to look underneath the lunch table only to find some impressively thick thighs.

"Those couldn't possibly be Roxy's... could they??"

"Mmm that cheese burger was good too but this pizza looks even more delicious!!"

He remained focused on Roxy's forehead and the pile of food in front of him that seemed to be shrinking by the second.

Her forehead began to shine, a few small red dots found their way onto it's oily surface.

"Wow... babe... you've gotta try some of this lasagna. It's to die for! *buuuuurrrrpppp!!*"

"Oooh this ice cream is delicious!!"

"These brownies..."

"This apple pie..."

The pile of food kept dwindling...

Her whole face was now nearly visible, but it was a completely different Roxy.

Her darker, oily hair hung limply off to the sides of her head while grease and pimples had distorted the once perfect skin on her face. But the biggest discrepancy came in the shape of her visage...

It was nearly completely round with big chipmunk cheeks. The delicate sloping chin that he loved so much had been replaced by a large protruding double chin that hid the majority of her neck. And it was hard to tell, but he swore he could even see light reflecting off of a slight coat of fine hairs that rested upon her upper lip...

The raucous crowd in the cafeteria began chanting something over and over and over again.

"Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy! Roly Poly Roxy!"

Charlie was finally able to get up from his seat moving as quickly as he could to the other side. What awaited him was an even larger shock.

She had to be at least 350 pounds of pure fat dressed in baggy tan cargo pants and a blindingly bright green sweatshirt with a smiling pickle on the front of it's rough surface. "I'm kind of a big dill" was printed beneath the pickle character.

Roxy rubbed her distended belly. Another burp escaping her lips. "Oof... I think I over ate again... ummm... do you think you could help me up so we can get to biology?"

***MONDAY***

Charlie immediately bolted upright in his bed to the sound of his morning alarm going off. The dampness of his sheets were undeniable.

The phone showed 7:27 AM. The first class started at 8 AM. He only had a few minutes to get ready and be at school.

He took a few deep breaths. "Jesus... what a nightmare..."

He immediately opened up his phone and went directly to Roxy's facebook page scanning over her pictures from the beach once again.

She was still in a showy two piece white bikini.

He let out a long sigh of relief. "Hmmm well... everything looks the same to me... must have just been a bad dream..."

"Hurry up baby or you're going to be late!!" He heard his mom yell from down the hallway. "Okay mom! I'm up! I'm up!"

He rolled to an upright position rubbing his eyes. "Ugh... I don't want to have to face Roxy after what happened Saturday..." He groaned to himself.

But he had to. Both him and Roxy had biology together. Not only that, but Roxy was assigned to the seat directly in front of him.

"I have the worst damn luck..."

He quickly got ready for school and jumped into his old 80's Volvo station wagon.

It was almost imperceptible to someone who was in as big of a hurry as Charlie. Had he paid more attention, spent just a second longer, he would've certainly noticed some differences in the photo...

Charlie quickly parked his car once he got to school and hurriedly waddled to biology. Maybe if he sat down and rested his head upon his desk, maybe Roxy would just ignore him and sit down. At least he wouldn't have to face her...

"Hey Charlie." He heard a familiar warm voice greet him.

He lifted his head up only to see the back of her head as she lowered herself down into her desk chair.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Misses Nye." The class muttered in tired unison.

"So as you know, today we are going to be dissecting frogs and typing up reports in groups of two which I will be assigning..."

The teacher droned on and on about what would be required of them but Charlie wasn't listening in the slightest. He was focused on Roxy.

The teacher began listing off names.

"James and Greg, Elaine and Max, Alex and Jesse, Monica and Claire...

...Charlie and Roxanne..."

Charlie flinched at hearing his name followed by Roxy's.

Now get into your groups and get to your stations."

He slowly got up from his desk and took a deep breath. Roxy slowly rose up and turned around to face him.

Charlie stood with his mouth agape.

Roxy's face was very nearly bare. Only a very light coating of makeup sat upon her beautiful face and her normally perfectly styled eyebrows appeared that they need a little bit of attention. Her rich brown hair was just tied up in a basic sloppy bun.

The surprises didn't stop there. She was wearing a grey long sleeve button down shirt that was left open with a basic white top underneath that gently nuzzled her breasts and smooth midriff.

Nothing figure hugging which was odd...

From the waist down she was wearing some casual loose jean capri pants with wide leg openings and black and white Vans with white ankle socks.

Something she would never be caught dead in.

"Ummm... Charlie...I'm up here."

"Oh uhhh yeah sorry... your uhh... your new look just took me by surprise is all."

Roxy blushed and gently touched her face with an unmanicured hand. Her nails were unpainted and short. Just above her finger tips.

Very out of the ordinary for her to not have her nails done.

"You're so sweet. Your the first one to notice. Did I do an okay job on my makeup?"

"Yeah... absolutely. You look ravishing."

Roxy smiled. Oh thank god! Gary was the one that talked me into putting on some makeup today. I've never really believed in it but hey, figured I could give it a try."

Hmmm... so now she doesn't really care for makeup? Charlie asked himself.

"Well you look great." He said trying to hide his defeat.

Her cheeks became even more flushed. "Oh stahp trying to butter me up Charlie!"

Charlie was shocked again. "W...we are??"

"Well yeah of course silly!"

"B...but what about last Saturday?" He whimpered.

Roxy raised her eyes. "What happened on Saturday? I know I was at the movies with Gary, but what were you up to?"

Charlie shook his head. "Oh... nothing nothing... Just played some games at the arcade."

"Do you mean "Full Tilt Ice Cream??" Oh no fair!! I love that place! I had to watch some boring car movie instead!"

"Oh... how'd it go other than the movie?"

Roxy shrugged. "Oh y'know... Gary is handsome and the date went pretty well. Ended the night with a kiss. He's such a gentleman."

"Oh that's good Roxy..."

Roxy rested her delicate hand on his padded shoulder. "Yeah it is isn't it? I never thought someone like Gary Johnson would go for someone like me..."

"Oh don't sell yourself short Roxy. Any guy would be lucky enough to have you."

"Aww well thank you Charlie. You're too sweet!"

"Well... why don't we get started on this project?"

Roxy wrinkled her nose. "Ummm okay. Do you think you could do most of the dissecting though? Just the smell is making me nauseous. I promise I'll help on the report when we get together to type it out."

"Yeah of course!" He said a bit too exuberant. It never even occurred to him that they would have to get together outside of school to finish the project.

Charlie did the dissecting while Roxy stood by cringing, taking notes and gagging a bit.

Before long class was over. "So when should we get together to do the rest of the report?" Charlie questioned.

"Well how about tomorrow after school? I don't have anything going on."

"Okay that sounds great! Your place or mine?"

Roxy gained a thoughtful look on her face. "Hmmm I'm thinking your place. My mom is a bit of a bitch if you remember..."

"Duly noted." He remembered what her mother had done. She was the main reason Charlie was in this position to begin with.

Roxy raised a hand and did a gentle awkward wave. "Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow."

Charlie decided to test his luck. "Well... how about we have lunch together?"

Roxy frowned. "I'm sorry... but I already agreed to have lunch with Gary, Brittney and Tiffany today..."

"Oh okay... maybe some other day then?"

"Maybe..."

The look on her face betrayed what she was saying. She'd never hang out with him, let alone eat lunch with him.

"Okay. Bye Roxy."

They went their separate ways to different classes. Charlie went to english while Roxy headed to gym with her friend Brittney and Tiffany.

Inside the girl's locker room, Roxy and her two friends were getting changed.

Brittney was getting dressed in her trademark pink yoga gym shorts with a matching top that hugged her deliciously thick body in all the right places. Maybe hugging her curves a bit too tight. She had excess flesh pouring out from her active wear but honestly, it was just how she liked it. She loved to drive the boys wild, and it was always a guarantee when she wore her gym outfit.

Tiffany on the other hand, dressed like she would when going on long runs. She donned some black and grey camo yoga pants with a charcoal colored top that gently surrounded her excessively trim figure.

Roxy grabbed her usual grey sweatpants and matching hoodie sliding them on with ease. Sure they were bland, but they were comfortable and practical.

Even though Tiffany was easily the most athletic in the trio, she did seem to be a bit bitter that it came at the cost of her curves. So she found ways to bring the ever sensuous Brittney down to her level by "joking" about her getting fat.

"Hey Brittney, you better take it easy on the snack foods and alcohol, looks like you're getting a bit of excess junk in your trunk."

"Oh very funny Tiff!" She said checking out her rear end. "You're just jealous that your body could never fill out this outfit of mine."

Roxy was minding her own when Tiffany decided to target her next.

"I don't know why you wear such drab clothes Roxy. You have a killer body. It's kind of a shame that you hide it so much."

Roxy only giggled. "Oh... these? I just dress for comfort when I'm working out."

"Roxy... babe... You always dress like this though. I mean, take your outfit that you wore to school today... Bland, boring top that hides your breasts... pants that don't even show off your ass. You know I love having you as the newest addition in our circle of friends and you know when I say you have a killer body I mean it, so when I say you should dress to impress, you know I mean it."

Roxy just shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I've never seen it as a need to show off my body. I figure keep the guys guessing right?"

Tiffany smirked. "But babe... you're what size up top?"

Roxy's cheeks reddened. "A D cup..."

Brittney decided to cut in. "See! You need to show those babies off! Ya gotta let em breathe! Especially if you want to keep Gary interested. He's a great guy, no doubt about it. But you need to remember... he's a GUY."

"And then there's your ass..." Brittney continued.

Roxy opened her mouth. "What's wrong with my ass?!?"

Tiffany chuckled. "Nothing!! Thats our point exactly!"

"Oh..."

"Yeah... that's why you need to highlight it! Guys would go crazy over it! I'll tell you what... After school tomorrow we can go do some serious shopping, maybe even take you out for a hair appointment, mani and pedi."

"A mani and pedi?"

Brittney looked at her incredulously. "Seriously?!?! You don't know what a manicure and pedicure is?"

"Oh yeah... I've heard of them, but never done it. My mother has tried to get me to go a few times..." Roxy quietly stated.

"Oh they're totes amazing! Ya gotta try it out girl!"

Roxy smiled but it gently started wilting. "Gee... that sounds like fun, but I'm supposed to go over to Charlie Brewster's house to do our biology report..."

Brittney scoffed. "Ugh... just ditch the toad and join us. I promise you, you'll have SO much fun!"

Roxy paused for a moment. "Oh ummm... well okay... I guess he'll be alright without me."

"That's the spirit! Yeah that grubworm will get over it." Tiffany smiled.

"Great it's settled then! After school tomorrow, we're going to give you a TOTAL MAKEOVER! Oh god, Gary is gonna go mental over your new look!" Tiffany squealed.

Roxy did feel guilty ditching one of her oldest friends, but she loved her new friends and it was nice being in the popular crowd.
audipwr87

Next

Return to audipwr87