RPG Status Effects (incest, mc, various)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

RPG Status Effects (incest, mc, various)

Postby Anostus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm

RPG Status Effects
By Anostus

RPG Status Effects: Part 1 (freeze, confusion, amnesia)

Ian was walking to the bus and trying to keep his head down. In class, he was quite the teacher's pet and know-it-all. He was co-captain of the two-time champion Science Bowl, and was one of four students in the running for valedictorian. He was not on the top of any popularity lists. When he wasn't in his element, which is to say anytime a teacher or fellow nerd wasn't around, he was treated worse than dirt. Which is why his daily bus trip always presented a problem.

He had almost made it to the bus scot free, when he bumped into a muscled chest. Ian looked up at who he had bumped into.

Todd Worthington.

And behind him, was Stacy Fairchild.

Todd was the best player on the varsity football team, and Stacy was the head cheerleader. They were quite the power couple. Todd was the muscle, and Stacy was the brains. Her blonde hair, good looks and impeccable fashion often made people underestimate her, but no one in the school was better at manipulation and coming out on top. It wasn't widely known, but Ian was aware that she was another rival for valedictorion. (Why was life so unfair! It didn't seem right that someone could be good-looking, smart and idolized.)

Todd shook his head.

"And where do you think you're going?" Todd said, smirking.

Ian glanced around for escape roots, but he knew no matter where he went Todd would easily outrun him.

Ian frowned.

"Is something wrong Todd?" he asked nervously.

"Oh, hadn't you heard?" Todd said in a voice filled with ice and venom. "I'm not going to be able to play in the game next week. Do you happen to know why?"

Ian was genuinely in the dark. He shook his head slowly.

"Well, that little assignment I payed you for last week. You remember it? The one on that world war whatever thing?"

Ian knew the one, and a cold started spreading in his chest. He suddenly suspected he knew what had happened.

Bam!

Before Ian knew what happened, he was on the ground.

"Next time I pay you to write an essay for me-", kick, "I expect you write a new essay, not. to. recycle. your. old. ones." Each word was punctuated with another kick.

Ian was gasping for air, and dark spots were appearing in his vision.

"If I were you, I wouldn't get up," Todd said sneering. "And I definitely wouldn't ride the bus today. I've told some of the guys why their star player is sitting out a game, and they're none too happy. Got it loser?"

Ian sputtered and tried to reply, but Todd didn't give him the time to. He turned away, and walked to his car which was parked in front of the school. Stacy stayed and admired her boyfriend's handiwork for a few seconds, before turning around and joining him. The smile she gave stuck with Ian - it was almost as if she was getting off on seeing her boyfriend put a loser like him down.

Ian waited on the cold cement while people walked around him or over him. He heard the buses all take off, and soon he was alone. Eventually, he got up while rubbing his bruised ribs. How had no one seen that? Why had no one helped him?

He shouldn't have been too surprised. He decided to take the walk home in the cold. Alone.

It was a long way to his house and every breath caused a slight pain in his chest. He hoped that Todd hadn't broken anything.

As he was thinking this, he noticed something shiny in one of the trash cans that lay along the route. He recognized the house. When he was a kid, there were all sorts of rumors about Dr. Senmensa. Most people agreed he was an excentric inventor, and supposedly fabulously wealthy, although his overgrown garden and windows grey with dirt and dust certainly didn't make these rumors seem all that likely.

Ian walked up to the trash can and examined the silver object. It looked like a conductor's baton, or maybe a wand. Ian picked it up and saw that it had a tiny display similar to that of a cheap calculator's, and it had three buttons. One seemed to be a power button, but what were the other two?

He pressed the power button, and the display changed to read "SLE." What did that mean? He pressed the second button a few times, and display read "SIM", "PET" and "PAR." What could this be? He pocketed Dr. Senmensa's trash, intending to play around with it later.

When Ian got home, he went straight to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack. Then he went up to his room and locked the door. His parents would probably see his injuries eventually, but there was no reason it had to be right now.

He finished his homework, and snuck downstairs to make a microwave dinner. He heard the TV in his parents room, so he was pretty sure he wouldn't have to have the awkward conversation until later.

Unfortunately, when 30 seconds were still left on the food, his college-aged sister, Melody, came in through the front door and saw him. Apparently she had finished with her classes early. Shit.

"Oh, hey bro. What's up?" she asked, then she actually got a look at him. "Woah, who did this to you?"

Ian wasn't good at talking about things like this. As a nervous habit, he searched his pocket for a pen to click throughout the conversation, and instead found the trash wand from earlier. He pulled it out, and nervously fiddled with it while he responded looking at his sister's shoes.

"I... messed up. Look, I really don't want to talk about it." As he said the last word, he pressed a button on the wand.

There was a silence. He expected her to retort and pry deeper like she always did, but instead she said nothing. Ian dared to look up, and he saw that Melody was completely frozen where she stood. She was stuck in the position she had been in when he had pressed the button. The only movement he could see from her was the rhythmic motion of her chest as she breathed in and out. She wasn't even blinking.

He looked back down at the wand. "PAR."

The wheels in Ian's brain started turning. He had played his fair shair of video games. Was it possible that "PAR" stood for "paralyzed" - like in RPGs? Melody did seem to be paralyzed where she stood.

Then panic started to set in. Melody was paralyzed! How did he reverse this? He pressed the button again, and Melody blinked a few times and looked around.

"What the fuck was that?" she said, her voice rising. "What did you do to me?"

Ian took a few steps back. "Look, I don't know how it happened, but somehow this thing did that you." He raised the wand.

Melody took a few steps toward him, and seemed to be planning to take the wand. He pressed the button again and she again froze in place.

A beep went off as Ian's dinner finished.

He stood, looking at the frozen face of Melody contorted in anger. Fuck, what was he supposed to do now? He wanted to investigate what all the wand could do, but he had to deal with Melody somehow. He looked down at the wand.

What other conditions could it do?

He cycled through all of the options: AMN, CHA, CON, CUR, INF, PAR, PET, SIM, SLE, WEI.

Okay, some of them looked like typical RPG conditions, others were less transparent. However, one seemed like a likely option. "SLE." It probably was short for "sleep." Maybe he could make Melody believe that the whole thing had been a dream? He cycled to that option, and pointed the wand at her as he pressed the button.

Melody collapsed onto the ground with a thud. The fall looked like it hurt. Ian walked over and checked on her. It seemed like she was now fast asleep. It seemed like a person could only have one status at a time, and new statuses replaced old ones.

So now what?

Ian strained his ears, and still heard the TV in his parents room. They didn't seem to have noticed the commotion downstairs. Ian grabbed Melody's arms and started dragging her to her room. He tried to be careful, but she did hit some furniture on the way. None of it seemed to matter though. She was out cold. With some strain, he got her onto her bed.

His job finish, he was about to leave. However he couldn't help but stay and admire the sleeping form of his sister.

Ian had hated to admit it, but since about seventh grade he had always been attracted to his sister. Back then, it had been a crush so strong that he had spent three years barely talking to her due to nervousness, but nowadays it was just part of the background radiation of his life. She was one of the first girls he had fantasized about. Nowadays, he had mostly put that behind him. Mostly. However, seeing her sleeping there on her bed, he found his breath getting ragged.

She wouldn't wake up. He knew that from the few dings she had gotten while he moved her. It was as perfect an opportunity as any. He looked at her perfect, round breasts. As a sophomore in college, her breasts easily outranked any of the girls in his school. Well, with the possible exception of Stacies.

Still breathing hard, he reached out a hand and tentatively touched Melody's left breast. When she didn't stir, he felt more willing to go farther. He felt up his sister. How long had he imagined a moment like this?

However, he heard the door to his parent's room open and he knew that he would have to put an end to his reveries. He stopped, and heard his sister blearily murmur.

"James, don't stop."

Ian's hair stood on end. Had she woken up? But no. It seemed she was just talking in her sleep. James was her boyfriend, and right now presumably she was having a steamy dream about him, due to Ian's groping. Ian wanted to dwell on how hot this all was, but he knew that one of his parents would soon be downstairs, so he turned off the light and closed the door and rushed back up his room.

It was only when he was safely in his room that he realized he had forgotten his microwave dinner.

The next day, Ian finished getting ready and snuck to his sister's room. She was still fast asleep. He pointed the wand at her, and hit the button before softly closing the door behind him. He was out the door, and waiting for the bus as quickly as possible. He wanted her to draw her own conclusions about her long sleep and the wands. Hopefully she would think it was all a dream. If not, he'd have to find some other way to deal with her.

Ian got to school, and kept his head down. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest. He had been thinking about the possibilities that the wand presented to him. He would finally be able to get revenge against the popular crowd. Soon he would be the king of the school. He'd just have to approach things the right way.

First period was AP history with Mrs. Oberymeyer. Ian decided she would be the first one he would test out the wand on. He pulled it out, and set it to "CON", which he assumed stood for "confusion."

"Alright class. Today we're going to be talking about Vietnam war. Now, the war started in-"

Ian discretely pointed the wand at her and pressed the button.

Mrs. Obermeyer blinked a few times and looked around. "In, uh, oh, yes 1887. And it was started when Adolf Hitler became chancelor of Germany after assassinating Archduke Franz Ferdinand."

There were a few titters of laughter.

"Now can anyone tell me how the United States got involved in Hundred Years' War?"

Everybody looked around confused at how to answer the question (joke?) of their teacher. Ian raised his hand. He wanted to try something.

"Mrs. Obermeyer. Look at the time. First period had finished, you should let us all go."

Mrs. Obermeyer looked at the clock for several seconds, and seemed to silently count on her hands. Her face was strained in concern and confusion.

"Why, you're right of course, Melody. Class is dismisssed."

The student all looked around for a few seconds. Was Mrs. Obermeyer having a stroke or something? Eventually, a kid in the back got up and left, and all the other students took this as their cue to leave as well. All except for Ian.

He wanted to try out a few more options on the wand. He walked up to Mrs. Obermeyer.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Obermeyer?"

She looked around.

"Of course, I'm okay Charles. I was just in the middle of, uh..." she looked around the empty room. "Why, yes. I was going to sit and grade papers." She walked over to her desk and started pulling out papers. It took her several seconds to get them oriented with their fronts on top, and rightside up.

She pulled out a red pen, and started marking the papers seemingly at random.

Ian set the wand to "INF." He had two theories on what it stood for - it could be "infant" or more likely "infatuation." He aimed the wand and pressed the button.

Mrs. Obermeyer furrowed her brow, and looked at the nonesense markings she had made.

"Oh dear, how did I mess this up so badly?" she said. Then she looked up at Ian.

Ian could tell that it was love at first sight. Mrs. Obermeyer started fidgeting, but she tried to hide her feelings. After all, it was inappropriate to feel this way about a student.

"Oh, uh. Ian. What are you doing here?"

Her cheecks were flush, and she was giving him "fuck me" eyes in spite of her best efforts.

"Well, Mrs. Obermeyer. It's the middle of class."

She looked at the clock was clearly alarmed.

"Where is everyone?" she demanded.

"You dismissed them all. All except me."

She looked at him.

"Oh, did I? That doesn't... sound right," she clutched her skirt clearly conflicted.

"What's wrong Mrs. Obermeyer. Why did you keep me after class?" Ian asked innocently. It was kind of fun toying with his teacher.

Mrs. Obermeyer rubbed her thighs together clearly losing a battle with her internal ethics about appropriate conduct with students.

"Wel, Ian. That is. Um... don't call me Mrs. Obermeyer. Call me Miranda."

"Miranda, you look radiant today."

She looked shocked for a second. Then, she leaned forward and kissed Ian. A kissed which he happily returned. Mrs. Obermeyer may not have been every male student's fantasy teacher, but she was still attractive and relatively young. She started grasping for Ian's belt clearly eager to go farther, but was worried things had gone too far. He decided to test one more setting.

He set the wand to "AMN", pulled away from the kiss and shot her.

Her lips were still puckered into a kiss, but she stopped and looked at Ian.

"What's happening?" she looked around. "Who are you? And who am I?" she asked.

"Don't you remember me, Mrs. Obermeyer?" Ian said. "It's me, Ian."

She shook her head. "No, I've never seen you before in my life. Where am I?"

Ian nodded, "Ah, you seem to have amnesia or something. I think I can help you. In front of you, you have a lesson plan."

She looked down and saw it.

Ian smiled, "Just teach from that lesson plan today. You're a teacher, and your name is Mrs. Miranda Obermeyer. You have six more classes today. And lunch is after third period."

She nodded, seemingly a bit overwhelmed.

"When school finishes, I'll swing by. Tell no one that you have amnesia, it'll just make things more complicated. If people seem to know you, just pretend to remember them and play along. Do you think you can do all that?"

Mrs. Obermeyer nodded.

"Alright, well I've got some things I need to do right now. You stay here and wait for second period to start. I'll be back to help you after school."

And with that Ian left her. He had nearly 40 minutes remaining in first period to find his classmates and try other settings of the wand. He felt a little bad about leaving Mrs. Obermeyer in that state, but it was good to know he had an amnesia function if he needed to use it. As a last resort, if he didn't want people to know about the wand he could arrange that. He hoped that one of the other functions be more precise for that purpose though. Only one way to find out...
Anostus
Transformation Master

Re: RPG Status Effects (incest, mc, various)

Postby SciFiCrazy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Great start. Hope to see the story grow.
SciFiCrazy

Return to Stories