Pumpkin Spliced (WG, Weird)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Pumpkin Spliced (WG, Weird)

Postby blurmy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:07 am

Here's my little Halloween/Thanksgiving offering to you all this year. Hope you have an enjoyable Autumn.
Blurmy x

“Pumpkin spice season bitches!” The shrill exclamation was met with a chorus of whoops and cheers from the assembled gaggle of plastic posers with their designer handbags and bottle blonde hair, it was enough to make you vomit.

At least these were the thoughts of one Dr Preigh who rolled his eyes at the intrusion. He had just wanted to grab a quick, quiet coffee before returning back to his laboratory but here he was, suffering these airheaded bimbos who only seemed that much more detestable because they were broadcasting their love for his most hated of fads – pumpkin spice.

Oh, how Dr Preigh hated pumpkin spice, he’d never been a fan of pumpkins in general, finding their odor rancid. He’d never liked the act of carving a pumpkin for Halloween and would gag at the thought of eating pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, he much preferred the sweet taste of cranberry sauce, if there was one Thanksgiving staple that deserved to be everywhere then it should be cranberry, not damned pumpkin!

As if pumpkin spiced lattes weren’t enough, the entire country seemed to have gone mad with making anything they could think of with a stupid pumpkin spice twist. Twinkies, Pringles, Peeps even fast food restaurants would put a pumpkin flavor spin on their most popular items. The item that had broken the good doctor though had been pumpkin spiced dog shampoo! But no-one would be talking about pumpkin spiced anything next year if the doctor had his way.

The doctor continued to sip on his tea as he identified the loudest and most brash of the group of women – a girl by the name of Cindy by all accounts. She was a leggy blonde, garbed in high dollar jeans and a sweater, she would be perfect.

He quickly retreated to his van and positioned it to where he could see the entrance to the coffee shop, waiting for his chosen victim to leave. As luck would have it, bad luck for Cindy, she happened to leave the establishment before the rest of her friends and started walking down the street. The doctor quickly relocated his van to just a few blocks down the street, giving himself ample time to prepare a fast-acting sedative for poor Cindy, she had no time to react as the sprightly doctor leapt from the side door of his van, plunging the syringe into her arm. No-one batted an eyelid as he then bundled her into the van and sped off with the most crucial part of his latest experiment in tow.

Cindy woke up strapped to a gurney in the doctor’s laboratory.

“Like, where the hell am I?” She uttered as she struggled against the bonds on her wrists and ankles “Hey! Let me go you weirdo, whoever you are!” she called out in a panic.

“Oh be quiet!” scolded the doctor “Don’t make me use the gag, I heard enough of your yammering in the coffee shop!”

“Please! Let me go! My parents are filthy rich, they’ll give you whatever you want” pleaded Cindy but it fell on deaf ears.

“Of course they are Cindy but only you can give me what I want and you will do so there’s no need to worry.”

“What is it that you want?” asked Cindy, fearing the worst.

“An end to this obsession with pumpkins and pumpkin spice!” roared the doctor as lightning and thunder crashed ominously outside.

“What?!” laughed Cindy in spite of her fearfulness “Pumpkin spice is like, totally awesome! What’s your problem weirdo?”

“It is not!” spat the doctor as he spun around to face Cindy “It is a stupid fad and you will be the end of it my sweet Cindy!”

“So what, you want me to stop buying pumpkin spice and tell everyone to do the same?!” she asked incredulously.

“Oh no Cindy, it will be your undeniable fondness for consuming anything pumpkin related that will be the downfall of this fad” laughed the doctor as he prepared his equipment.

“God, I was scared when I woke up here but you’re just some crazy old guy, right? Just let me go and I won’t send my dad round here to kick your ass ok?”

“Not before you get your shot!” The doctor laughed maniacally as he pricked Cindy with a syringe full of a thick, neon orange liquid.

“Hey! What the fuck man?!” cried Cindy as the doctor began to unveil his plan.

“You see Cindy, I’ve studied pumpkins, I know everything there is to know about the damned Cucurbits! I know what makes them so damned popular and I’ve toyed with the chemical reaction they release; I’ve made them totally irresistible to anyone who comes into contact with that little cocktail I just administered to you, well, that and another little thing that we’ll get into later.”

“Yeah, whatever dude” laughed Cindy

“Don’t believe me? Then, behold!” shouted Doctor Preigh as he pulled back the cover on a table off to the side.

The table was laden with all manner of pumpkin related foodstuffs, pie, cereal, candy, ice-cream, beer and of course, the ever-popular coffee. If you could think of it the doctor had procured it, much to his own disgust. Now was the time to see if all of his work was to bear fruit or if he would be heading to jail.

“Well I hate to break it to ya Doctor Weirdo but I can totally resist all the pumpkin stuff so it looks like your little plan or whatever is a total bust LOL!”

“Is that so” mused the doctor as he stroked his beard “Then I guess you’re free to go then.” He announced as he began to unfasten the straps holding Cindy

“Yeah, be expecting a visit from the authorities too, sicko!”

“Of course,” said the doctor resignedly “the exit is just out that door, past the table.”

Cindy made her way over towards the door but stopped in her tracks when she caught the scent of the warm pumpkin pie wafting from the table.

“What’s the matter Cindy? You’re free to leave whenever you’d like. Oh, and feel free to help yourself to anything that I’ve prepared there for you.” smiled Doctor Preigh

Cindy couldn’t tear herself away from the table no matter how hard she tried, she found herself instead picking up the latte and taking a big gulp.

“Just as I thought” laughed the doctor “Now Cindy, off you go.” he remarked as he tried to guide her towards the door but she wouldn’t budge. She fought against the doctor and continued to consume whatever item she could get her hands on.

It was then that the second part of the doctor’s plan began to show itself. As Cindy ingested more pumpkin flavored items she began to swell, her stomach was becoming rounded from the sheer mass of food she was ingesting, the doctor had put on a veritable feast and it certainly seemed that would be no stopping Cindy until she had exhausted all of his supplies.

This was exactly as the doctor had planned it, his plan was going off without a hitch, soon he would have his prize and cranberries would take their rightful place as the favored foodstuff of fall!

As Cindy continued to gorge herself on the pumpkin themed feast it became apparent that her swelling was not entirely due to the mass of food in her stomach. A fact confirmed when her clothing began splitting at the very seams. Cindy was growing!

As her clothing fell away in tatters it was clear to anyone who looked that Cindy was becoming very fat, at least that’s how it looked. The doctor’s chemical cocktail had altered Cindy’s very DNA structure and her consumption of the trigger items was only speeding up the process.

Not a shred of clothing covered Cindy’s swelling form but she could scarcely care as she continued to eat. Her ass had rounded out quite nicely the doctor thought as he watched her transformation with glee. It sat atop two tremendous thighs that now seemed to jiggle as she moved her arms, grabbing whatever she could to feed her addiction. And what arms they were! Hanging flesh swayed as she continued her gourmandizing. The broad-backed young woman also appeared to be growing taller as she was lost in her gluttony.

“Looks like it’ll be a good harvest down at the pumpkin patch this year!” laughed the doctor as he surveyed his work. Moving around to the front he could see how her breasts had become heavy, swollen and pendulous but they were no match for her growing paunch. Her stomach was almost globular, pushing her back from the table somewhat. The doctor noted that while it was almost globular it was taking on the rounded form of one particular food item.

As Cindy neared the end of the mountain of food that Doctor Preigh had provided he noted that the final stages of her transformation were coming to the surface. Her dyed blonde hair started to look a little green as her skin slowly changed shade to something more akin to her favorite foodstuff. Once her skin was fully orange in color the trademark vertical ridges of the pumpkin began to form on her breasts and her belly, when the last scrap of food was consumed, she was finally ready.

She turned to the doctor, her now orange eyes filled with hunger and simply said “More!”

“Don’t worry my PumpQueen” said the doctor as he pierced her now shiny skin with another syringe full of sedative, “you will have all the pumpkin you want and the world will see what lengths you will go to in order to get your fix!”

Just a few hours later the doctor pulled up in the parking lot of a local Walmart and opened the back doors of his van. Out rolled his 8-foot, 500 pounds pumpkin monster, still unconscious from the sedative. He waved what he hoped would be an incriminating Starbucks cup under her nose to rouse her from her slumber, he put the cup in her hand, pointed her towards the doors of the grocery store and waited for everyone to start screaming.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories