The Doctor Is In by Tcheser (DG, BR, Humil, Revenge)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Doctor Is In by Tcheser (DG, BR, Humil, Revenge)

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:24 am

The Doctor Is In

By Tcheser

“What? Who are you? Get out of my house!” the sultry beauty Abigail screamed as the two rather large men burst in through the patio door.

“I don’t think so, lady!” the first brute grumbled.

“Yeah, now come here!” the equally large second man ordered though missing teeth as he tried to grab her by her arm

“No!” Abigail screamed again as she slipped away and tried to make it to the stairs.

“Well I guess we do this the hard way then, Bruno.” The second brute concluded as he blocked her escape route.

“Guess so.” Bruno nodded as he closed in on Abigail now brandishing a length of nylon cord. Catching her by her elbow he pulled her close.

“Let me go this instant! Do you know who I am? Do you know how much trouble you’ll be in when my father hears about this?” Abigail half pleaded and half yelled as she struggled uselessly against her muscular assailants.

“They know my dear. They know.” came a familiar voice from the hallway. Turning Abigail saw that it was none other than the renowned plastic surgeon she had employed up until not too long ago.

“Dr. Mapplethorpe!” she cried in surprise.

“Yes, that’s right. Dr. Cornelius Mapplethorpe, Plastic surgeon to the stars.” The reed thin doctor mused as he slowly approached. “At least I was until you decided to file that frivolous lawsuit against me and ruined my reputation.”

“Frivolous, it wasn't frivolous! My left boobie is higher then my right!” Abigail replied defensively.

“According to you perhaps. I am an expect however and despite what your experts said in court, there is nothing wrong now nor was there ever anything wrong with your breasts.” “In fact I believe they are quite lovely if I do say so myself.” Mapplethorpe added with a smile as he placed a hand on her left breast and cupped it lovingly.

“Get your hands off me!” Abigail cursed and struggled harder than before.

“Oh, my dear Abigail, it wasn't so long ago you couldn't wait for me to put my hands on you.” Mapplethorpe smiled “My hands and my scalpel that is.”

“Yeah, well that was before, shithead!” Abigail spat.

“Yes, I suppose it was.” Mapplethorpe sighed and released Abigail’s breast “It was all the way back in the distant days of last spring wasn't it? But that’s a long time for someone so young isn't it? More then enough time to turn on someone who cared for you, someone who did everything you asked him to do, someone who stood beside you when your parents first refused to allow you to have surgery so young. So long ago indeed.”

“I haven’t forgotten however.” Mapplethorpe declared “I remember well all the time I spent on you. All the time I apparently…wasted… on an ungrateful little brat!”

“What do you want then? You want me to say thank you? Apologize or something for the lawsuit? Is that what you want you butcher? Then fine, I’m sorry I sued you, I’m sorry you’re such a crappy surgeon, and I’m sorry we ever met!” Abigail seethed.

“I know, Abigail, I know.” Mapplethorpe said sadly as he turned away from her for a moment and gazed at the moon as he continued “But it’s good you said so, it leaves no doubt in my mind that I was right about you in the end and that makes this just that much easier” the good doctor concluded and then spun back around to clamp a white handkerchief soaked in chloroform over the young heiress’s mouth and nose. Quickly she lost consciousness.

When Abigail next awoke she found herself lying on her back in a very well lit room. Well lit and familiar. It took her a moment to recall why it seemed so familiar though. Then with a start she realized where she was. She was in Dr. Mapplethorpe’s operating room!

Overcome with fear she tried to get up and run from this place. To her immense dismay she found she could hardly move a muscle. She was strapped to the table by a number of sturdy looking leather straps. She would have to be the Incredible Hulk to break them. So with escape apparently out of the question she did the only thing she could think to do. She screamed.

“Help! Help! Help me!”

Although she hadn't noticed him due to her position on the table Dr. Mapplethorpe was actually in the room with her. He was doing some paperwork over in the corner and was actually pleased to be roused from the dull work by Abigail’s piercing shriek. He quickly dropped his files and went to check on the screaming girl. When she saw him approach she stopped screaming and struggled again with the straps despite knowing she would never break them.

“Ah, very good. You have returned to the waking world none the worse” Mapplethorpe pronounced after quickly looking her over and checking her pulse. Abigail tried to bite him when he looked in her mouth, but he was too swift for her. He didn't seem the least put off by it though and continued smiling happily as he listened to her heart with his trusty stethoscope. “Quite steady. I see no reason why we cannot proceed immediately.”

“Proceed with what you freak?” Abigail demanded to know.

“Proceed with the operation my dear.” Mapplethorpe explained patiently. Just as he had always done back when she had been his patient.

“What operation? I didn't ask for another operation! What are you talking about? I don’t need anything done!” Abigail cursed as she tried her best to keep an eye on the ever moving Doctor.

“You don’t need anything done? My dear Abigail I can hardly believe what I am hearing.” Mapplethorpe chuckled. “I never took you for the kind to ever be satisfied with the way you look. You surprise me. You certainly weren't satisfied with the breasts I gave you, even though they were some of my finest work and are for lack of a more poetic turn of phrase…perfect.”

“Then what are you going to…do?” Abigail asked eyes full of fear.

“Well now that is a bit complicated, perhaps a bit too complicated for a spoiled little self centered brat like you to understand. I don’t know if I could explain it properly.” Mapplethorpe pretended to pause to think “Maybe my lovely nurse who will soon be assisting me could explain it to you. I think I hear her coming. Yes there she is.” He said with a wicked grin as the sound of heels clicking on the tiled floor signaled the approach of another woman. “What do you say, can you explain the situation…Mandy?”

“Mandy!” Abigail cried out when she turned to see her best friend and confidant emerge from the shadows and approach the table.

“The one and only!” Mandy said with a devious smile as she did a little turn for her friend. She looked delectable in a rather short finely tailored white nurse’s uniform, matching stockings and heels “How’s it going?”

“How’s it going? Fuck you, you crazy bitch, I’m strapped to a table by a madman, how do you think its going?” Abigail snapped.

“I wasn't talking to you, silly” Mandy replied as she pinched Abigail’s ear playfully eliciting a pained cry before turning back to the doctor. “I was talking to the good doctor here. She always thinks she’s the only one in the room.”

“I have noticed. Anyway, things are moving along swimmingly. I don’t see what there is to stop us from finishing tonight.” Mapplethorpe informed Mandy as he produced a pair of scissors and began cutting away Abigail’s tight clothing.

“Great, I hate waiting.” Mandy replied happily before turning serious and once again and addressing her friend “And I know you hate waiting. I remember you snaking your way into Mark’s arms the very first night you met him. Even though you knew he was my boyfriend. You just couldn't resist shaking that cherry of an ass and those big boobs in his face. Even though I told you I thought he might be the one. And that wasn't even the only time you snaked a man from me. Just the one that hurt the most. But I guess it’s hard to be patient when you've always been given everything you ever wanted.”

“What? Mandy, I’m sorry, please.” Abigail pleaded as Mandy stroked her friends beautiful blonde tresses.

“Please what? You don’t even know what we’re going to do yet?” Abigail laughed “Have you guessed what we’re going to do? Are you that rotten?”

“No, just please let me go.” Abigail cried.

“No I think not.” Mandy decided with a shake of her auburn locks. “Tonight you get what is coming to you.” “This evening we pay you back for all your childish spoiled little rich girl shit. For all your vanity, all your lying and all your ingratitude. You wasted thousand upon thousands of your daddy’s money having all those elective cosmetic surgeries that made you into the pinup you are today. But more importantly you led Dr. Mapplethorpe here into believing you appreciated his work and were grateful and in return he poured all his time and energy into your operations. You were to be his masterpiece, his greatest achievement, but instead you became his Frankenstein’s Monster. You turned on him. Ruined his reputation, publicly spurned him and all but spat in his face.”

“For that we have decided we deserve a little a poetic justice. So tonight Dr. Mapplethorpe, with my assistance, will undo all the work he put into you. Every lift, every tuck and everything else you had done to make yourself more beautiful then everyone else.”

“No! You can’t! You can’t do this, please!” Abigail begged for the first time in her life, begged for all she was worth. They couldn't do this to her! All those operations undone! Her begging it fell on deaf ears though and Mandy decided now was the time to gag her. This in place they then continued in relative silence as they prepped Abigail for surgery and gave her a number of local anesthetics.

Initially only Abigail’s muffled cries and the sounds of feet shuffling and Mapplethorpe’s metal tools clinking broke the silence. Once they truly began Abigail’s desecration in earnest though a running commentary of what they were doing developed.

“First we will begin with the liposuction you had done.” Mapplethorpe announced. “As I cannot replace the fat that was suctioned out of you, as I no longer have it, I have come up with a suitable substitute.” And with that Mandy rolled over a covered vat of what looked to Abigail like very thick Jell-o. “This medical compound is so new it doesn't even have a name yet, I call it Sythefat, as it has all the properties of naturally occurring fat, but is totally synthetic. Even more importantly it has and has yet to be rejected once implanted. You may not know what that means but trust me it is truly amazing. Soon it will revolutionize reconstructive surgery.”

“How much are you going to add?” Mandy asked expectantly.

“Oh, I don’t know.” Mapplethorpe pondered as he hooked up what looked for all intents and purposes like a hose to the vat “Let’s start with fifty pounds and go from there.” He finally decided as he made an incision and inserted the hose into Abigail’s abdomen.

Fortunately Abigail couldn't feel any of this, but just the idea of that disgusting compound entering her body was enough to nearly drive her mad. Every pump of the motor was injecting her with more of the fat. All right into her perfect body! It would ruin her figure and undo all the effort she had put in to remaining slim and trim. She couldn't stand it. How could they do this to her?

“Mandy, please continue with this procedure while I move on” Mapplethorpe said as he handed the hose to his Mandy.

“Yes, Doctor” she replied respectfully and went about adding the compound as deftly as he had.

“Now, while that is being done I think it is time we moved upward to the…breasts. Don’t you think?” Mapplethorpe teased Abigail who shook her head as fervently as she could, which wasn't much. “Well I disagree and I’m the doctor” he teased as he then began the reverse Mastopexy.

His technique as always was flawless. It was almost like watching him do a breast lift in reverse. Although not quite. Abigail tried desperately to spit out the gag so she could make another plea for them to stop this. To stop mutilating her beautiful body. The gag however wouldn't come out and she had to watch in horror as her perfectly firm breasts were made to sag and lose both their firmness and their fullness. When he was done they looked like leftover party balloons that had partially deflated. It was the saddest thing she had ever seen.

“Alright then, moving on we come to…the face.” Mapplethorpe said with a wicked smile. “Oh, we have a lot of work to do here. So many operations. From your sweet sixteen nose job to that last collagen injection. I’m afraid you’ll have to wait to see how it comes out though. Nighty Night.” he told Abigail and then placed the gas mask over her nose and mouth for a few seconds and she was out again.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Doctor Is In by Tcheser (DG, BR, Humil, Revenge)

Postby carlsaganman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Fabulous start! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
carlsaganman

Postby summertime » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:12 am

carlsaganman wrote:Fabulous start! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!

I'm not sure that it has been completed, this was as it finished waiting to be continued in 2013
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:06 am

The story sounds great so far. I can’t wait what the doctor does to her nose ! Please continue it soon. Perhaps doing something to her chin as well a chin reduction? And a huge hook nose??
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Tommmy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:23 am

Yes, I remember years ago the story but it was never completed. Please please please continue it finally. Thank you
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby badcompany8888 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:10 am

Oh this is going nicely! Can't wait for more!
badcompany8888

Postby fallenprincess » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Has this story been continued or even finished anywhere?
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Not that I know of, unfortunately.
ssj3gohan007

Return to Stories