A different kind of happiness- WG, WL, PREG, Reality Change

Moderator: audipwr87

A different kind of happiness- WG, WL, PREG, Reality Change

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:41 am

A beautiful curvaceous blonde waved at her friend as she went on her lunch break. "Enjoy your lunch! See you in thirty!" Heidi said cheerfully.

Rebecca walked towards the back of the gym and through a rear exit. She sat at her favorite spot away from the customers, the noise of the clanging weights and electronic hum of the treadmills and stair steppers.

She opened up her small salad and bottled water and began enjoying her light lunch. While she did that she was surfing through Facebook like she would typically do on her lunch break every day.

She loved her job. She was a personal trainer at the local gym, worked with her best friend that she'd known since elementary school Heidi and made a decent amount of money from it.

She was a very health conscious girl and it showed. She typically ate a small salad and would be done within a few minutes. The rest of her lunch break would be spent surfing the web, watching youtube videos or texting her amazing husband Chad.

Oh Chad... how much she loved him. It was like a fairytale love story.

Rebecca was seated at her designated table at her cousin's wedding dateless. She had been seated at the same table as a very heavyset girl who was about the same age. She was a porky somewhat frumpy looking brunette in her early to mid twenties that she had met at her cousin's wedding a couple of years ago.

She remembered meeting the portly brunette. She was easily three hundred and fifty pounds of pure blubber. Jane would unapologetically belch and fart even when other people were nearby. She wore unflattering thick framed glasses which weighed heavily upon the bridge of her wide nose. Her skin was so greasy that it shined in the sunlight and her skin was covered in acne, blackheads and pimples. Her hair that would normally be a chocolate brown color appeared to be nearly black because of the grease that coated each and every strand. It hung limply down the sides of her face in an unflattering bun.

Jane looked over in Rebecca's direction. "So... how do you know the bride?" She asked in a nasally voice.

Rebecca didn't want to have to talk with this girl but she decided to be friendly. "Well you see, I'm Sasha's cousin. I'm Rebecca Thomas." She extended a hand to shake Jane's. Jane's sweaty meaty paw touched her much more dainty and well manicured one. "I'm Jane Curtis."

Rebecca did her best not to be disgusted by Jane's sweaty palm. What about you? How do you know the bride?"

Jane chuckled. "Oh... I used to be friends with her back in high school. Could you believe that I used to be HER size back then?"

Rebecca tried to hide her shock. "How in the world could someone let themselves go so much?? And only in what... five or six years??!?" She questioned herself. She tried to play it off and be nice.

"Oh haha. Well it is hard to stay in shape after high school. There's no doubt about that! If I didn't work out every day I'd be a balloon!"

Jane let a raucous fart escape from her massive backside but acted like it didn't happen. "Oh yeah right. I'm sure you eat healthy too!"

"In fact, I bet you could get any guy you wanted here!"

"Or better yet! I bet you think less of us overweight women don't you?!??!"

Rebecca swore she could feel Jane's eyes burning a hole in her soul from the intense gaze.

Rebecca was feeling a sense of unease, a sense of dread.

Luckily just then, a blonde adonis approached the table and extended his hand towards Rebecca. He looked toward Jane. "Sorry... I don't want to interrupt your conversation, but could I steal your friend for a dance really quick?"

Jane snickered and then belched. "Heh sure go ahead. But I'll be wanting a dance once you're done with her."

Chad only smiled trying to hide his dismay. "Sure... I'd be happy to."

Chad was the ultimate package deal when it came to men. He was 6'6 and was made up of nothing but lean muscle. His blonde hair was combed to one side and his blue eyes seemed to sparkle. He had a very minute amount of scruff. Something like what you'd see Chris Hemsworth rocking.

As they were walking away from the table Rebecca rested a hand on the rather handsome man's large forearm and looked up towards her hero. "Thank you so much for rescuing me. That was turning into an uncomfortable conversation."

Chad smiled. "Yeah I could tell. Your friend was getting a bit heated."

Rebecca giggled. "Oh I'm not a friend of hers... I was just seated at the same table as her. Damn arranged seating..."

Chad smiled. "Oh okay... I was going to say you two are absolute polar opposites."

Rebecca was drawn in close by Chad's powerful but protective arms. Her head only came up to his chest, her hands being dwarfed within his. As they danced, sparks flew and temperatures ran high.

Later that night they had gone back to Chad's house. Rebecca had the most incredible sex of her life that night. She loved how small she was compared to the painfully handsome blonde. It made her feel safe and secure.

The twenty three year old redhead caught herself biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together. They had quite the healthy sex life even now a few years of being together. Just yesterday they had made love three times.

They had a beautiful two story house on the beach. Everything seemed perfect.

She cleared her throat out of embarassment. She had to remember not to think about it when she was in public...

It was awful hard to do when her boyfriend was a normal patron of the gym... She typically saw him every day while she was working.

She was seated outside at her companies picnic table which was located back behind the gym. She was enjoying the nice warm weather. She stretched her lithe 121 pound form as she yawned ever so slightly giving a slight peek at her firm tanned midsection with a pierced belly button.

She would have to take the piercing out soon enough. Just a couple months ago, her and Chad had discovered the amazing news that they were pregnant.

Today she was dressed for the heat wearing a baby blue sports bra that hugged her small but firm B cup breasts and black yoga pants that showed off her lean thighs and obvious thigh gap that she was so proud of.

For being only 5'3 it was a perfect weight for her. Rebecca herself would've preferred to hit the one hundred and ten pound mark but she was fairly happy with where she was at especially considering she was a couple months into her pregnancy. It was only normal to gain a bit of weight.

Heidi peaked her head out through the door. "Hey! I was just thinking you, Chad, Brice and I should go out tonight. Y'know, do the double date thing!"

"Especially before I become bigger than a house right??" Rebecca motioned to her slightly swollen midsection.

Heidi frowned. "Oh stop that!! I doubt you'll gain much weight at all with how strict you are when it comes to staying in shape! So are you up for it?"

Rebecca smiled. "Yeah that sounds great! You think start the night with dancing at The Parlour and maybe finish the night at Joe's bistro?"

Heidi smiled. "Sounds like a plan! I'll see you in thirty when you get back from your lunch!"

Rebecca turned her attention back to her phone. As she was scrolling down her Facebook feed, she happened upon a post from her very distant friend Jane. The only reason they were friends was out of pity for the poor girl. Rebecca's face formed a nearly immediate grimace as her deep blue eyes happened upon the girl's unflattering profile picture.

Just as she was thinking back to when she had had the misfortune of meeting the girl, she heard a familiar deep voice from behind her. "Hey what are you doing slacker??"

It was her husband Chad. She quickly looked up at him and smirked. "Well hey you! I was just enjoying my lunch and looking through my facebook feed."

Chad smirked as he noticed the photo on her phone's screen. "Oh god, is that "Jiggly Jane?"

Rebecca looked up at him in playful shock. "You have a nickname for her?!? That's SO mean!!"

Chad shrugged. "Well, what can I say? It's hard to forget a tub of lard as disgusting as her... You remember the wedding? When she couldn't stop passing gas?"

Rebecca giggled. "Y'know, it's funny...I was just thinking about that day... the day I met you."

Chad smiled. "Yeah I think I saved you in the nick of time!

He approached her and gave her a kiss.

"Well I just figured I'd stop in and see how my girl is doing before I start my workout." He said rubbing her slightly distended tummy with a baby inside.

He bent down and gave her one more enticing kiss. Even now, his kiss could leave her speechless.

As he stood back up, Rebecca looked at him with glossed eyes and a smile.

"So I'll see you in there after your lunch?"

"Absolutely babe. I'll be back in in about twenty minutes."

Chad smiled. "Okay I'll see you then!"

As he left, Rebecca brought her attention back to her phone and the post from "Jiggly Jane". She chuckled absentmindedly at the name her husband had created for the poor girl.

In the post at the top was a heading that read "Jane's life in the next 5 years." Below that was a grid style photo with Jane's profile picture up in the left hand corner. The next five pictures had generic google photos explaining what her life would be like. The first picture was labeled "2020" at the top.

In the first one it showed the chisled back of a slim brunette lifting weights. She was clearly at least half the size of the overstuffed Jane.

"Oh yeah... sure. Like she would ever step foot inside a gym... Puh-lease!!"

She looked at the next one titled "2021".

It showed what Jane's supposed future would be in a year which was her becoming intimate with someone. Her and an Abercrombie style model were holding each other tight and kissing passionately.

"Chhh yeah right... Like anyone would ever date that cow, let alone sleep with her."

Rebecca looked down at the next picture titled "2022".

In this one a beauty pageant level brunette had her hands held up to her face in mock surprise as a "prince charming" style guy was down on one knee proposing to her.

Rebecca threw her head back and laughed aloud. "Hah! Oh this is just getting better and better! There's no way she could look like that, let alone snag a guy like him."

Her eyes traveled to the next photo labeled "2023".

In this one was a close up of an obviously taught pregnant belly being lovingly cupped by a well manicured female set of hands with a large diamond stone on her ring finger and a larger well maintained male set of hands over hers.

Rebecca just shook her head. "There is no way that would happen... Maybe the knocked up part if anyone was desperate or drunk enough to have sex with her."

The last picture was of course labeled "2024" which showed a positively glowing family posed in front of a mansion by the beach. The thin amazingly beautiful brunette was wrapped in a warm embrace with her exquisitely handsome husband along with two twin girls who were seated in an elegant baby chair.

"Hahaha wow! This game is really reaching isn't it!?" She said aloud mixed with hysterical laughter.

Towards the bottom of the photo, a flashing icon could be seen. "Play now" was highlighted.

Rebecca shrugged and looked at her watch that was wrapped around her dainty wrist. "Eh I still have twelve minutes left. Mine as well have some fun and see what it says about me. This should be real entertaining!"

She clicked on the icon and suddenly a slight numb feeling overtook her index finger. She looked at her left hand that had become numb. The diamond ring sparkled in the sunlight.

It had her enter in her gender and she hit "enter". A scanning motion ran through her phone as if it was studying all of her photos in her Facebook. After a few moments it had come up with the results.

Even though Rebecca knew the app was highly inaccurate, she was curious to see what she'd come up with. Just for laughs more than anything else.

It showed her profile photo of her and Chad hugging lovingly on Redondo Beach in the upper left corner. She was in a bright pink two piece bikini that showed off her flawless body. She smiled at that.

Her eyes moved to the right.

The first photo was titled "2020".

In the photo a thin beautiful redhead was seen taking a heaping bite of a cheeseburger. Down below the burger sat a plate piled high with fries and at least five other fully loaded cheeseburgers.

"Huh... what the fuck is that?!?! I'd never touch junk food like that even if I'm expecting!" Rebecca commented with disgust.

A slight dizzy spell overtook her. She shook her head.

**A year into the future**
**2020**

The twenty four year old girl felt the waistband of her yoga pants cutting into her mildly soft tummy while her baby blue sports bra was stretched tight across her C cup bust which rested upon her slightly distended midsection as she slouched forward ever so slightly.

The one hundred and forty two pound redhead looked down at the tight garments.

Garments that would've fit perfectly twenty five or so pounds ago...

She would've been okay with her weight if she was pregnant or something but she was just for the lack of a better term, overweight and out of shape...

As she looked down a very slight roll began to form underneath her chin.

A slightly irritated blonde that went by Heidi came stomping out through the back door of the gym where Rebecca was currently seated.

"Come on! Your trainer is ready and waiting. I don't want you to keep him waiting. He does have other clients you know?? "

"Be right there!" Rebecca said with as much energy as she could muster.

"Look... we're friends and that'll never change, and you know I don't like to sugar coat things... But I swear I don't know what happened to you but you're starting to really let yourself go..."

Rebecca shrugged. "I'm not sure either... maybe my metabolism is slowing down?"

Heidi turned around and started walking away from her. Under her breath she muttered "I love you but in all honesty, I dunno what a stud like Chad see's in you to be honest." as she walked back inside the gym.

As her old friend Heidi entered through the back entrance Rebecca looked back towards the gym.

"Ugh I gotta hit the gym extra hard and get my diet under control..."

She looked at her phone again. Her profile photo was from six months ago. A few months after her and Chad had met at the wedding. Also add an extra fifteen pounds or so... It was of her and Chad kissing at the local fair which made her smile a bit. But her smile quickly turned to a small frown.

In the picture she was wearing some denim shorts that were obviously a size too small. They showed a good deal of her pudgy thighs and a sky blue spaghetti strap couldn't hide her large but slightly saggy breasts, small love handles or tummy bulge. Her outfit was finished off with some matching sandals. Her plump cheeks looked extra large as she smiled snd looked up at her beau.

She was even at least ten pounds lighter in the picture than she was right now...

She remembered what had happened after the fair. It was the first time she had ever had sex. It was painful... But oh so amazing.

She had wanted to have sex the day that they met at her cousin's wedding, but Chad being the gentlemen he was told her he wanted to take things slow.

At first she had been worried that maybe it was the way her dress clung to her slightly plump body that day... or the way she kept letting out very small quiet burps... She couldn't help that she was a bit gassy...

Their sex life was decently healthy. Having sex three or four times a week. She wanted to have sex more often but Chad would often tell her "no". That "waiting a bit longer in between, made their sessions of love making that much better."

She couldn't deny that fact...

Rebecca looked down at her soft body.

"Ugh I do need to lose some weight... they're right when they say that the camera adds an extra ten pounds..."

She was absentmindedly playing with some pebbles on the pavement. "Ugh I don't want to lose him either... I need to get this under control..."

"I wonder if he will propose soon..." She pondered looking at her bare ring finger.

Just then a deep voice echoed out from behind her. "Hey... where's my favorite trainee?"

The pudgy redhead looked up at him and smiled. "Hey you... I just figured I'd get a bit of lunch in first before you run me ragged."

A slight smile formed on his face. "Hey baby. What have I said before?"

Rebecca lazily responded. "No pain, no gain..."

Chad walked up to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll see you in there my fiery little peanut."

Chad caught the taste of caesar dressing on her lips. "Hey ummm. You think maybe you could focus more on the salad, and less on the Caesar?"

Rebecca slowly nodded.

Chad shrugged unapologetically. "Sorry babe, I'm just trying to help..."

He walked back into the gym without looking back.

She shook her head in frustration and shook off her mild irritation at what her boyfriend had said and took a bite of her chicken caesar wrap, a bit of leftover caesar dressing rested on her plump lips.

She looked on at the next picture.

It was titled. "2021".

In the picture it showed a redhead with black framed glasses who was obviously enjoying a thick slice of greasy cheesy pepperoni pizza and washing it down with soda.

Part of the old Rebecca still held tight as she had a slight distaste for extremely unhealthy foods.

"Yuck... lots of grease!!! Ugh and soda?!?! No way! And those glasses are hideous! I have perfect 20/20 vision! This test has no idea what it's talking about!" She commented.

Another brief dizzy spell took over her and she shook it off once again.

**Another year later**
**2021**

The twenty five year old pushed the solid black frames of her glasses back up her slightly greasy nose as she took a bite of her mayo-laden chicken salad sandwich with cheese and washed it down with a super sweetened iced tea thanks to her extra addition of four spoonfulls of sugar. A decent burp escaped her lips.

"Mmm I need to make stuff like this more often!" She said in between bites.

The band of her black sweatpants sat comfortably underneath the slight overhang of her jiggly paunch. They did little to hide her wide hips, chunky thighs or pulpy posterior. The leg openings sat atop her slightly dirty white jogging shoes. They showed a small bit of use. A sliver of pale flesh peeked out from under her tight powder blue t-shirt.

She knew she needed to get back into the gym to do her workout, but she wanted to eat some food first to get her energy levels up.

The blonde that signed her up a few months back came out to where the one hundred and eighty six pound redhead had her fat ass planted. She was an old classmate from high school.

"Jesus are you eating again Becky?!?!" Heidi looked at the chicken salad sandwich that was practically dripping mayo. "And I thought you told me that you were going to eat healthier meals! At this rate, you'll never lose any weight!" Heidi threw her arms up in disgust and frustration.

"I... I'm sorry Heidi... I don't know what to say..."

"Look, I want to help you, but you'll never win over this amazing "Chad" guy that you always go on and on about! You think he wants to date a twenty five year old porker who is a virgin and still lives at home with mommy and daddy?!?"

Becky blushed from the blonde's statement. "Could you y'know, maybe quiet it down about me being a virgin?? It's kind of embarrassing..."

Heidi was becoming progressively more agitated. "Well whatever... just do yourself a favor. Ditch all of that garbage food and meet me in the gym. Your session officially started ten minutes ago and I will NOT extend it to fit to your schedule so get a move on!"

The blonde strutted back into the gym to keep an eye on the patrons.

Becky took a few massive bites of her sandwich to polish it off. She didn't only eat unhealthy junk, but she typically ate all of the food in front of her regardless of how large the meal was. She just couldn't stand to let good food go to waste...

"I'll eat whatever I want to you skinny stuck up bitch..." she muttered under her breath.

She fished out a bag of potato chips and began stuffing them into her mouth handful after handful. She simply loved the crunch and just ultra salty flavor in her mouth.

Just as she was about to polish off her bag of chips, Heidi and a slightly plump brunette came out through the back door.

The brunette was probably about twenty five pounds lighter than Becky currently was but also about three inches taller. She wore thin wireframe glasses upon her delicate nose and her skin had a few slight blemishes dotting it's surface. She was wearing a flattering baby blue sports bra that hugged her C cup breasts and gave a hint of her tanned slightly soft midriff. On her lower half she wore some matching short Adidas workout shorts that have a hint to her thick but firm thighs. She looked oddly familiar...

Heidi continued on. "Okay, this is where our staff can take breaks, eat lunch or whatever without having to worry about being disturbed."

Heidi leaned over and whispered in the brunette's ear. "And don't worry about her. She's an old high school classmate of mine who is "trying" to lose weight... If you can help her shed some poundage, I'll give you a hefty bonus. I tried but was OBVIOUSLY unsuccessful..."

Heidi spoke up. "Becky, I'd like you to meet your new trainer Jane."

Becky looked up and noticed the brunette. "Hey... you look familiar..."

Jane smirked. "Oh yeah..." She paused for a moment and then snapped her fingers. "Hmmm oh wait!!! Your Sasha's cousin right?? From her wedding!"

Becky nodded and gasped a bit. "Woah no way! You have lost SO much weight!"

Jane nodded. "Thanks!! And you... well... you look great!!!" She didn't know what to say without poking fun at the red head's weight.

"Oh don't sugar coat things. I know I'm alot bigger than when you last saw me..." She accidentally let out a small burp.

Jane tried to remain nice. "Nah you look fine..."

Before the converstation could go any longer, Heidi ushered Jane back inside. "Meet us in there Becky so we can get your workout routine going."

Becky polished off the last of her chips and threw the trash away. She lazily rose to her feet and slowly made her way inside.

Inside the gym Jane was patiently waiting for her at the long row of treadmills. Jane spotted her and signaled for her to come over to where she was.

Becky slowly waddled over to where the borderline svelte girl was waiting and slowly stepped up onto the treadmill beside Jane's.

Jane began. "Okay, we're just going to start off slow. I'll match whatever speed you do and we can work up from there okay?"

Becky nodded in an affirmative. She sat her phone down on the treadmills digital readout.

"Okay, let's start at a slow but steady jogging pace. Set your treadmill to 3.2 for speed."

Becky did as she was told. She began jogging feeling different parts of her body jiggle. Her thighs rubbed together with each step, she could also feel her flabby ass cheeks bounce and sway within the confines of her sweats.

"You're doing a great job Becky!" Jane tried to sound excited although she herself was easily conquering the slow pace.

Becky happened to look over to the right where Jane was currently walking and caught a glimpse of a blonde musclebound stud. He was walking in their direction. His muscles glistened from the sweat that peppered the surface from his obvious high intensity workout.

Becky felt her slit moisten. She tried to focus on the task at hand.

Jane looked in the direction that Becky had been and smiled at the sight before her.

"Well hey baby! How is my stud of a man doing?"

Chad smiled and smacked her curvy ass as she continued to walk. "I'm doing great my love! Getting my workout in. Think you'll be ready to go home in about an hour? I need some one on one time." He winked at her.

Jane blushed a bit and smiled. She whispered her response to him. "Oh absolutely you animal."

Jane didn't miss a beat with the slow pace she was already jogging.

Becky looked back at him and focused on him a bit. He looked so familiar...

Chad returned the gaze. "You look kind of familiar..." Becky mentioned in a slight nasally tone.

Chad was unsure of who this portly redhead was.

Jane smiled. "Well he should. He was at your cousin's wedding as well! Becky, this is my husband Chad. Chad this is Becky.

Chad's eyes widened as he realized that this bag of blubber was the same somewhat chubby gassy redhead that he saw at the wedding a while back.

Becky stepped off to the sides of the treadmill to get a better look at the hunk of man meat before her. How she'd love to get her hands on someone like him...

She noticed "Blubbery Becky" was practically undressing her husband with her eyes. "Becky, you need to focus on your workout. Stop getting distracted! Look at your phone or something."

Becky did as she was told.

Chad mouthed the words "holy shit, she's turned into a complete blimp!"

Jane just gave him a glare. "I'll see you in a bit babe. I love you!"

"I love you too babe! See you in about an hour!" He kissed her sensually once more. He didn't hesitate to give her curvy ass a squeeze.

Jane couldn't help but yip a bit from the sensation.

Becky was busily focused on the task at hand. It was a brisk jog for her, she was already beginning to sweat even just being a couple minutes in, but slow enough for her to use her phone.

She opened up her phone's screen and the LMAO app opened up to the screen that she was on. It was still Becky's picture.

She looked on at the next picture.

It was titled. "2022".

It showed a massively pudgy face covered in icing. She was smiling while a large piece of cake was being held by a fat apendage right in front of her mouth. It eerily looked a bit like Becky's inflated face but she could only see the lower half of the pudgy visage.

"Chhh... I'd never eat crap like that if I want to get skinny which I most certainly do..." She muttered to herself.

"What was that Becky?" Jane questioned.

"Oh it's this app that I'm using. It shows a funny guess at what the next five years of your life will be like." Becky brought the phone over in Jane's line of sight. She saw the picture labeled "2022".

"It's basically saying I'm going to be fat and single for the rest of my life..." Becky said with sorrow.

Jane scoffed at it. "Don't listen to that app Becky. You keep this up, you'll be twenty pounds lighter by this time next month..."

Becky was overcome with another dizzy spell. She tried her hardest to keep her footing on the treadmill.

**Another year later**
**2022**

The twenty six year old Becky opened up her sandwich sized ziplock bag full of reeses pieces and began popping them into her mouth as she walked in between labored gasps.

Her belly made a slight slapping noise against her wobbly thighs with every heavy step she took. Her thighs continuously rubbed together with each sweep of her legs, feeling some chafing forming.

"If you're not careful, you'll end up like that picture..." Jane chided motioning to the cake picture with a slim index finger of her left hand. She noticed at the same time that Jane had a rather large diamond ring adorning her ring finger.

Becky was struggling with the brisk walk that Jane had set for her. She looked down at the digital readout that showed her speed at a 1.8...

Her two hundred and fifty six pound body was encased tightly in her black sweatsuit which kept it from jiggling so much.

She continued to pop Reese's Pieces in her mouth as she gasped for air.

Jane's slim one hundred and thirty five pound form gracefully handled the rather fast jogging pace/ near running speed that she was currently doing.

Jane looked over and shook her head. Her lustrious brunette locks danced behind her in a basic pony tail. Her chocolate brown eyes that were sans glasses glared at the fat redhead. "Stop eating that damn candy! Is there a time when you're not eating for God's sake? You'll never lose weight at this pace!"

Becky breathed out as she tried to talk from the overexertion. "I can't help it!! I just love sweets!"

Even now Becky was thinking about the large tub of ice cream that was calling out to her from home. "Hmmm... and maybe some peanut butter cookies to top it off too!" She thought hungrily to herself.

Becky brought her attention back to her phone and looked at her profile. In her main picture for her profile she was at the fair with her parents. The redhead was dressed in a skin tight red "Coke" t-shirt and black sweatpants with red sandals. Her belly easily hung down below the bottom hem of the shirt by a good couple of inches and her fat flabby breasts heavily skewed the "Coke" emblem across her chest. Her pale rounded face looked like a small ball that was placed atop her fat infested body. Her thick black framed glasses sat low upon her slightly rounded nose.

She looked absolutely massive in the picture. She was holding a huge pink cotton candy in one hand... she hated to admit it, she just loved sugar so much... it was a definite weakness of hers... The odd thing was she didn't really feel ashamed of it. Sure she wanted to be healthier but being heavy was okay in her eyes.

"You're hopeless... I can't help you if you're going to continue to eat garbage like this..." Jane said in a disgusted manner.

Becky tried to ignore her as she popped some more candy into her awaiting maw.

The LMAO App popped back up into her line of sight as if it was daring her to look again.

She looked at the picture labeled "2023"

In it was a near perfect match of her. Well... aside from an extra 40 pounds or so. It was hard to tell due to a fully loaded gargantuan burger blocking the lower half of the rounded face in the picture.

All she could see was the large woman's upper lip, fat slightly piggish nose, and some excited eyes that were slightly hidden behind greasy red strands of hair.

Becky was feeling dizzy. "Ugh I... *gasp*... think I'm... *gasp*... over doing it..." she said in between gasps of air.

**Another year later**
**2023**

The twenty seven year old Becky was barely moving on the treadmill. Her speed was set to .5 and even then that was too much for the two hundred and ninety eight pound redhead.

The waistband of her black sweatpants rested in between the sweaty crease of her double belly. They did little to hide her rolling cellulite riddled thighs, huge jutting ass or her massive love handles. The leg openings were stretched tight by her cankles as they sat atop her fresh white jogging shoes. It was their maiden voyage today.

Becky was busily munching on a greasy slice of pizza as she "attempted" to work out. She couldn't help but let little wasps of air escape from her gelatinous asscheeks with nearly every step. "I... ugh... *gasp*... don't think I can *gasp* do this..."

An angry obviously pregnant brunette slammed her hand down on the "STOP" button causing Becky's treadmill to stop suddenly. The time on the digital readout showed that she had only been on it for three minutes.

"Okay that's it Blubber-butt Becky! Congratulations! In one day you have caused me to give up! Heidi thought I might be able to get through to you, but you're a lost cause... Get lost FATASS!" She screamed pointing towards the main doors.

The still svelte brunette stormed off, slightly supporting her pregnant belly til she was in the arms of a rather buff blonde haired man which she guessed was the woman's husband. At least they left together.

Becky shrugged her meaty shoulders. "Eh I wasn't really worried about losing weight anyways... I knew she was a bitch from when I met her at the wedding..." and began her slow trudge towards the gyms exit eating the whole time she did so and using her phone with the other hand.

She looked at her FaceBook profile.

Her profile picture was one that she had taken of herself in her bedroom mirror a few days ago. She wore a red "Coke" shirt that was many sizes too small and rode halfway up her cascading belly. Her thick glasses hid her blue eyes well enough and she was doing her best to be in a sexy pose sticking her behemoth of an ass out far behind her. Some very short snd painfully tight denim shorts did their best to cover her lower half. The picture had no likes.

She put her phone away temporarily so she could get into her old beater eighty seven Toyota Camry.

She lowered herself in slowly hearing the suspension creak out in pain and closed the door shut.

She noticed her clock in the upper left hand corner of her cars stereo read "3:50PM".

"Ooooh looks like I can stop off at the ice cream shop and get a snack for the drive home!!"

Within minutes she was parked and slowly waddling in through the glass doors of the local ice cream shop.

A chubby but handsome guy about her age was behind the counter. He greeted her with a beaming smile.

"Well hey there Becky! Do you want your usual? The triple decker classic?"

Becky smiled. "Of course I do Dan! Thank you!"

"Okay it'll be right up. Just go back out to your car and I'll bring it out for you."

Becky was a bit confused. "But I haven't paid yet..."

"Now why would I charge someone as beautiful and nice as you?"

Becky blushed. "You're way too sweet to me Dan. Why you're single I will never know..."

Dan simply chuckled as he readied her order.

Becky lowered herself bsck into her car. Her belly accidentally bumping into the horn causing it to beep a few times. "I'm going to have to get a larger car if I leep this up."

As Becky was waiting in her car she took one last look at the LMAO app. She was on the final picture labeled. "2024"

It showed an enormous moon-faced redhead seated at a table that was piled high with burgers, hotdogs, pancakes, bacon, pies, cakes, donuts, ice cream and other many various treats. The woman in the photo was smiling as she was shoving a hot dog into her nearly triple- chinned face. Her red hair was cut short to shoulder length and her super low cut purple shirt showed off her massive vein and stretch mark covered breasts with pride.

Becky was overcome with a brief dizzy spell. The car around her morphed til she was sitting in the passenger seat of a large nearly brand new Cadillac.

The three hundred and sixty eight pound redhead shook her head. She felt a slight movement in her large belly. She let out a small fart and giggled a bit.

As she was regaining her senses, the driver-side door opened to reveal her fiance Dan who lovingly looked over to her. "I'm sorry it took me a bit to close up the shop."

Becky brought a finger to Dan's lips to silence him. "You have nothing to apologize for my love. You own a very successful business that provides more than enough for the both of us, and we have a beautiful baby girl on the way. You have given me more than I could have ever hoped for!"

"But you keep feeding me like this and I'll be as big as a house." Becky said laughingly.

"Well that was kind of my plan y'know? You know what kind of women I like after all... The bigger the better..." Dan said blushing a bit.

Becky smirked. "Is that why you opened up your own ice cream shop? To snag a Big Beautiful Woman such as myself?"

Dan smiled, nodded and gently rubbed Becky's distended belly. "And I'm so happy I did!

Becky smiled.

"So how is my beautiful mother to be feeling?" Dan asked lovingly.

Becky looked over at him and smiled with pure joy. "Never better my love, never better."

---THE END---
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: A different kind of happiness- WG, WL, PREG, Reality Ch

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:09 pm

Very imaginative and entertaining!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:19 pm

This was seriously cool. A very enjoyable story. You've outdone yourself this time.
Junketh71

Postby blurmy » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:02 am

I really enjoyed this one, I'm a big fan of weight switch and a sucker for a happy ending.
blurmy

Postby Lyssa » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Very cool story!

:D
Lyssa

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:52 am

Thanks for all of the love ladys and gents! I really enjoyed writing this story!
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Real nice story, thanks, I enjoyed it!
badcompany8888

Return to audipwr87