Working Girl [humiliation, wg, uglification, dg]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Working Girl [humiliation, wg, uglification, dg]

Postby bananamango212 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:35 pm

Will there be more or is this the end of the story? :(
bananamango212

Postby FF35 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:11 am

Congratulations, for creating the most hate-able female character I have ever heard of. I know this probably won't get passed whatever censor's this website has, but here is a message to all of those who genuinely get off on this kind of thing: you are disgusting, just as bad or even more so than the characters you are slowly watching become more and more degenerate. PHYSICAL AND PHYSICOLOGICAL ABUSE is not, has never, and will never, under any circumstance, be alright, and it CERTANTLY is not something to have a fetish over! Just think for a second, take just one second to reflect on yourself, and ask, "Why does this make me feel this way," "Do I want this to happen to someone in real life," "Do my interest solely exist in this internet bubble I have constructed for myself, a bubble so thin and fragile that if any potential romantic partner came up to me and asked, "what do you want me to do, sweet cheeks," I would immediately break out in a cold sweat, with the realization that I have encased myself in such a fantasy that reality no longer has anything conventional, experimental, or even on the edge of legality that can get me excited anymore, a growing lump in your throat from the realization and shame?"

Please, just ask yourself, "why am I into this," and for you, author of Working Girl, I hope your happy to be making content of this variety, maybe making some money off it, I really do. As for me, I am done venting, and I will not be returning to this page for the foreseeable future, moving on to greener, less filthy pastures, as I no longer want my account for this website to my name. BYE!
FF35

Postby awesamantha » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:57 am

I think you meant "you're."
awesamantha

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:00 am

FF35 wrote:Congratulations, for creating the most hate-able female character I have ever heard of. I know this probably won't get passed whatever censor's this website has, but here is a message to all of those who genuinely get off on this kind of thing: you are disgusting, just as bad or even more so than the characters you are slowly watching become more and more degenerate. PHYSICAL AND PHYSICOLOGICAL ABUSE is not, has never, and will never, under any circumstance, be alright, and it CERTANTLY is not something to have a fetish over! Just think for a second, take just one second to reflect on yourself, and ask, "Why does this make me feel this way," "Do I want this to happen to someone in real life," "Do my interest solely exist in this internet bubble I have constructed for myself, a bubble so thin and fragile that if any potential romantic partner came up to me and asked, "what do you want me to do, sweet cheeks," I would immediately break out in a cold sweat, with the realization that I have encased myself in such a fantasy that reality no longer has anything conventional, experimental, or even on the edge of legality that can get me excited anymore, a growing lump in your throat from the realization and shame?"

Please, just ask yourself, "why am I into this," and for you, author of Working Girl, I hope your happy to be making content of this variety, maybe making some money off it, I really do. As for me, I am done venting, and I will not be returning to this page for the foreseeable future, moving on to greener, less filthy pastures, as I no longer want my account for this website to my name. BYE!

I don't think this site has a 'censor'. It's a pretty open place. And really? "Making money off it?" Were you charged anything to read that story? Were you charged anything to join this site?

You...do realize this is all made up, don't you?

These are 'stories'. This is 'fake'. This is 'fiction'. George Lucas made a movie called Star Wars, where an entire planet was destroyed. Stephen King wrote a book called 'IT', where an evil sewer-clown kills and eats children. The song 'The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia' is about a woman killing her brothers wife and lover, then standing by while her brother is convicted and executed for her crimes.

These are all unpleasant things that people watch, read or listen to for entertainment. They are also 'fiction'...and not actually happening.

Nobody writing or reading these stories is actually doing anything to anyone. These are fantasies. How is it that you came here without knowing that? How is it that you found this place, without knowing what it was? And as far as your obvious 'trolling', all I can say is 'meh'. I've seen better.
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Jockskent » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 pm

Now if that isn't the most bizarre complaint I've heard all day. You'd think 'FF35' found this place by mistake with a message like that. Well I will resonate the already long list of Kudos to this story, and say. THANKS for the AMAZING story!

QUICK NOTE* FF35 - If you do make it back here. I'd love to hear more of your thought process. Feel free to message me in my inbox.
Jockskent

Postby fallenprincess » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:51 am

Still one of my favourite ever stories. Is ElgooG still active on the forum, I can't find any other posts by them? x
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby udonis38 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:17 am

Sounds like someone took a wrong left turn on the internet. Perhaps they were looking for a clothing website and figured the "working girl" thread was for pencil skirts and business attire. FF35 sometimes Google is not your friend.
udonis38

Postby Google555 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:37 pm

In my opinion this story is the best one on the entire site. Hopefully the author returns to it someday.
Google555

Postby Kexick » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:24 am

It stopped on the most exiting part. How would Mindy react to Amber's new girth? We can only guess now. ElGooG please come back to the forum!
Kexick

Postby ElGooG » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Kexick wrote:It stopped on the most exiting part. How would Mindy react to Amber's new girth? We can only guess now. ElGooG please come back to the forum!

I would love to continue it…. but I’m no longer actively writing! Tends to be only reading and roleplay nowadays.
ElGooG

PreviousNext

Return to Stories