Testing the waters. (F2F Race Change)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Testing the waters. (F2F Race Change)

Postby Changing_Destiny » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Testing the Waters: Part 1.

For the longest of times, the best way to describe me would have been as a bookworm sort of woman. I had really pale white skin, tiny breasts, and I basically lacked any sort of feminine curves what so ever. As I was ashamed of my body, I tended to cover it with loose fitting long sleeved tops and long dresses or pants.

The funny thing was, I had a strange little dream. Whereas some women wanted to be parents or chefs, me I wanted to be a surfer. Not a professional one, I just wanted to be able to be like the women I saw at my local beach each morning. Of course, they were all so sexy with great bodies, and me with my body was too ashamed to even try to learn how to surf.

Due to what I secretly desired, each morning before work I would watch the female surfers down on the local beach. As I saw them doing their thing, I wished I was one of them.

It was one day when I was watching from afar that I noticed her! What her name was at that point I didn't know. All I knew was that she stood out from all the other surfers with her beautiful brown skin that glistened in the morning sun. As well as standing out from the other surfers, she also seemed to stand apart from them, as she always sat down the beach from them and never interacted with them. Something else I noticed about her was that she always seemed so sad.

When this woman who I still didn't know the name of took to the waves I always found her to look so majestic and yet at the same time, so very sad.

I guess in time I became a little obsessed with this beautiful dark skinned woman, because she became the soul focus of me when I watched the beach. Deep down I wanted to go up to her, to say hello to her. I wanted to get to know her and make her happy. That being said, I also knew I was too shy to ever do such a thing.

One day as I was working my low paying job at the local news agency, I was stocking the rack with a bridal magazine that happened to have a black lady on the cover. As I looked at the cover and noticed the line of text that read, 'the black bride who was white - - see inside,' I had a thought. If I was more like the woman on the beach, maybe I could speak to her. I guess that was really, where my story started...

In the weeks that followed, I slowly made some changes to my body. The first thing I did was to get a really dark tan. In fact, I got the darkest tan that I could find. The tan really did do wonders for making me look more like the image I saw in my head. That being said it wasn't as dark as I wanted my skin to look.

With my tan job being done, the next step I took was to dye my hair. I had this ugly blonde shade of hair that I had never really liked. When I had dyed it a lovely shade of red that was a lot like my beach lady's hair, I found it much more to my liking. The red just seemed to match with my naturally green eyes.

While I did love the way those changes altered the way I looked, I knew that I wanted more. I wanted to be even more like my lovely beach lady.

I guess it was somewhere around that point that the other women I worked with at the news agency, must have started to think that I was losing my mind. When they saw the changes I had made, I could see the questions in their eyes.

--~~0~~--

One weekend, once I had acquired the items I needed for the next part of my plan, I started the process of applying the items I had bought to my body.

The first thing I did that morning was to glue a set of large false breasts to my chest. They were made of brown latex, and thanks to the fact, my own breasts were so small, they fitted well with no discomfort.

With the breasts out the way, I applied some padding to my butt, my thighs and my hips as well. Thankfully the padding I had bought fitted me and once it was glued in place, it stayed where it was meant to stay.

When I had covered my padded body with clothing to hide the padding, I checked myself out in the mirror, and I found I very much liked what I saw. I looked so busty and so curvy that I felt a sense of joy. Now, if only my body could have really been that shape.

Having spent two weeks just enjoying the illusion that my body had the shape I dearly wanted it to have, I took the next step. I started to experiment with waterproof make-up as a way to make my exposed skin look even darker and one day I found a way to do what I wanted.

Soon after I had managed to find a way to make my skin look like it was the skin of a black woman, I finally found the courage to visit the beach for real. Oh how wonderful it felt to finally stand on the sand.

Around a week after I had started to visit the beach, I was just sitting on the sand one morning watching the surf when I heard a voice beside me.

"Hi," the sweet sounding female voice said, "I'm Aisha, Aisha Knight."

As I turned to face the voice, I saw that the woman who was speaking to me was the sad black woman who had caught my attention for so very long. In that moment, I knew that my plan was working.

"Ebony, Ebony Swan," I responded with a smile, "pleased to meet you."

Soon after that as we sat there speaking, she finally asked a key question.

"So what brings you to this lovely beach?" Aisha asked.

"Oh, I have always wanted to learn to surf, but I've never been game enough to try." I responded.

"Really, I could help you there."

"You could?"

"Sure. It would be my pleasure."

Not long after that, Aisha and I hit the waves, as she started to try to teach me to surf. Seeing we only had her board, she tried to teach me how to balance by having me ride the front of it. Sure, I wasn't any good at it, but it was lots of fun.

In truth, the problem was my padding. Seeing it was mostly made of foam, it tended to take on water. That made it really heavy, and if I am to be honest, really dangerous for me. The extra weight kept on dragging me down.

TBC...
Changing_Destiny

Re: Testing the waters. (F2F Race Change)

Postby Changing_Destiny » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:54 am

Opps, forgot to post the second part of this... Oh well, I am sure nobody noticed...

Part 2.

It was about four months after I had first met Aisha that I made up my mind on something. I really did love the body shape that the padding gave me, but I didn't want to be some fake padded thing for life. I also didn't want to have to deal with nearly drowning every other day. That was why I decided to take the huge step of making the lie more real.

Having quit my job as that was something I really felt I needed to do at that point, I made up a reason why I wouldn't be around for a bit. With my white lie having been fed to Aisha, I booked myself into a plastic surgery clinic that was willing to give me the implants I wanted, as one single operation.

On the day that I booked into the clinic, I was a shy shapeless woman. In contrast, on the day I was released, I was released as a rather sore woman with a hot curvy body.

When I was healed enough and most of the swelling had gone away, I finally decided to check out my new body. I loved just about everything I saw. From my new big breasts that were perky and high set, to my bubble butt, and my wide hips that flowed into my rounded thighs, I finally felt like my body was more like the way it was meant to be.

The one thing that I didn't like was my pale white skin. Frankly, by this point it disgusted me. That was why I was quick to reapply the tan I had been using and why once it had set, I used the make-up to darken it even more.

It was only once I had restored my dark skin tone, that I finally felt comfortable once more. When I looked in the mirror, I could see myself, and not some freaky white chick that I didn't know.

When I finally returned to the beach, I was so happy and so was Aisha.

"I was so afraid you weren't coming back!" Aisha said.

"Of course I was coming back." I responded. "There is no place I would rather be."

That statement was a lot truer than I wanted to admit at that point in time.

I guess me going away, prompted Aisha to make a move, because a few days later she finally explained to me why she was always so sad.

It turned out that about three years earlier, her girlfriend who she told me was named Melody, had been killed on that very beach. The two of them had been out surfing. Melody had decided to stay on the water longer than Aisha had, as Aisha didn't like surfing in really choppy conditions. That's when it had happened. A small boat had crested a large wave and it came down on top of Melody. The boat owner never even saw her.

On that day, Aisha even showed me an image of Melody, which she sent to my phone. I wasn't really sure why she had done that, but she had.

It turned out that Melody had been a very pretty, curvy black woman who had long red hair and green eyes that were a lot like my own.

At the end of the conversation, I told her that I was sorry for her loss. That seemed like the right thing to do.

It was soon after that day when the waters had calmed down that the two of us returned to the waves. Oh, what a difference my new body made when it came to balance.

Without the padding to weigh me down, I was able to finally learn the basics of surfing, and once I had, Aisha took me shopping, It was finally time for me to get a surf board of my own, which was something I loved the idea of.

I was finally becoming the surfer chick that I had always wanted to be, but at the same time, I knew there was much more work to be done before I was her.

With me having my own board, Aisha and I spent most mornings out on the waves together as we surfed. I know I loved it, and I think she did as well because while we were doing it she would smile and giggle. It wasn't a side of her I had seen on dry land.

One day when we were packing up our gear after surfing, Aisha stopped me.

"I was wondering," Aisha said, "would you like to come clubbing with me?"

"Clubbing?" I asked.

"You know, go to a place, get some drinks and dance together for a while."

"Oh, okay. I would love that!"

It was that very night that the two of us went clubbing for the first time, and it was lots of fun. She took me to a place where there were lots of pretty and hot black women. It was a place where I honestly felt I belonged.

--~~0~~--

Things continued on like that for a few months, until Aisha needed to leave town on a family emergency. From what little she told me, her father had cheated on her mother and they had gone their separate ways, but her mother wasn't coping well.

A few days after Aisha had left, I decided it was time for me to take the next steps in becoming the woman I knew I was meant to be.
Using the photo of Melody that Aisha had sent me, I found a clinic that was willing to change my face so that I looked more like her.

Yes, I knew that could have been a huge risk. I knew that Aisha could be horrified by the fact that her new friend had the face of her departed girlfriend, but at the same time, if my plan worked, the payoff would be hundreds of times larger than the risk.

It was while I was in recovery that I started to look for a better way to darken my skin. Pleasingly enough, I was soon to stumble on what I was looking for. It turned out that I wasn't the first person who wanted dark skin and that those who had come before me, had found ways to make it happen. Finding out about a drug that could give me what I wanted, I followed in the footsteps of those who had come before.

The last step of my makeover as I called it involved me buying jewellery, which really reduced my remaining savings. Still it was so worth it. I ended up going with a look that closely matched Melody's. It consisted of a pair of wide gold hoop earrings, three thick gold armlets around each of my upper arms, some very thick and heavy bracelets around my wrists. The bracelets ran from my wrists to about two inches below my elbows, thus covering most of my lower arms.

The final part of my updated look were rings for my fingers. Yet again, I based my look of Melody's. As such, when I was done, I had one silver ring on my left thumb, one on my left middle finger. Two silver rings on my left pinkie finger and two on my right middle. One gold band on my right thumb, left thumb, right index, left middle and left index. Two gold bands around my left ring finger and right little finger. Lastly, on my right ring finger I placed a single gold band.

--~~0~~--

When Aisha returned to the city, I know that she was shocked by the changes that I had undergone. She didn't need to say anything and nor did she. Instead, it was written on her face for all to see.

For a few weeks, everything seemed normal, until one evening while we were clubbing Aisha made a shocking request of me.

"Please let me call you Melody," Aisha begged, "you remind me of her so much!"

I guess that was the night where it happened. The night that I ceased to be Ebony and I became Melody.

Soon after I had legally changed my name to Melody Swan, and with my savings starting to run really low, I ended up taking a job at a local surf-ware and fashion shop. I really loved the job and thanks to my staff discount, my wardrobe grew rather quickly.

About a month after I had started my new job, Aisha and I went out clubbing. There was nothing that strange about it as we did it at least once a week.

It was on the way home that things got strange. As we started out for her home, which was near mine, the dark skies opened up and it started to pour rain.

Having run as fast as we could in the heels we wore, Aisha and I got back to her apartment. By that point the two of us were soaking wet and really cold. So one of the first things the two of us did was to dump our wet clothing.

Moments later as the two of us stood there nude, it happened. Much to my shock, Aisha kissed me on my lips. Much of the shock of that came from the fact that I found I liked it!

Things quickly went from there, as soon enough I found myself sucking on Aisha’s hard dark nipples. I only did that for a few moments before I started to kiss my way down her smooth brown belly as I headed towards her vagina.

As I started to lick and suck Aisha's beautiful vagina, I realised that up until that moment I had never thought of myself as being a lesbian – and yet here I was!

By the time that the Sun rose on the following morning, both Aisha and I had lost count of the number of times we had bought each other to orgasm. All I really knew was that I was in love with her and beyond that, there was the ultimate truth that I was a black lesbian now!

So there you have it. That's my story. The story of how I went from a white bookworm to a hot black lesbian named Melody. I do hope that you enjoyed my story, and maybe one day soon you will join us and become a hot black lesbian yourself.

Love Melody Swan- Knight.

End.
Changing_Destiny

Return to Stories