Beauty Is In The Eye...[wg, dg, multi-]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Beauty Is In The Eye...[wg, dg, multi-]

Postby hgrambly » Sun May 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Thanks for the comment! And I'm sorry for the delay. Another chapter should be popping in soon by Tuesday! Thanks everyone!
hgrambly

Postby hgrambly » Tue May 28, 2019 4:30 pm

[New chapter! Not my best writing IMO. I tried really hard to get into it, but I couldn't for this one. Hopefully, chapter 12 is where I really deliver a decent chapter. I'm probably going to re-introduce the 'old Ellie' back into 'new Ellie,' so that she can be cognizant of her changes and always try to fight what's happening to her. I just feel that once characters embrace their changes, it sort-of loses steam for me. Hence, this poorly written chapter. Maybe I'll have Francine see that Ellie is no longer embarrassed by her fat and actually embraces it. This would undercut Francine's vengeance, so maybe she'll find another way to torment Ellie. Just an idea I'm floating. But I still have Jason's dg, which I enjoy thoroughly, so maybe I'll focus on him for the next chapter. ]

Ch. 11:

Maria coaxed herself into the unlit bathroom. She didn't want to see her reflection. It didn't remind her of Maria anymore. It was the day after Francine had cursed Jason, and about a week after she started changing.
Maria groped for the shower. If it meant taking a shower in the dark to avoid seeing her own reflection, then that was what Maria was going to do. She found the glass door, then the faucet. She let the water run for a moment, then hopped in. As she found her footing on the mat, she felt 'it' slap against her thighs. She gulped. It had grown so prominent by now that she couldn't even call herself a woman anymore. In the place of her vagina was now a pair of testicles drooping down; the size of gumballs but growing bigger each day. And the penis that had grazed her thigh was no larger than a thumb, but it had gained all the features of a man's penis, with the tip looking more distinguishable from the rosy flesh of her shaft.
She hated her transformation. Unlike Francine, her mind wasn't going along with the changes, but instead, fighting them as if the female part of her was fighting the intruding male forces of her body and spirit.
Maria lathered up her body feeling how hard everything was. She used to have such a womanly figure. She was soft- a little too soft for her liking- but whenever she touched her body, it felt like a woman's body. Now, all Maria could feel was muscle and fake tits. It was all too surreal.
She washed out her armpits and tried hard to rinse off her nether regions without touching her new male organs. As she cleaned off, Maria thought about what Francine had told her. She would have to let the transformation be complete before anything could be done. That meant Maria would have to let herself turn into...into....a tranny! Maria felt sick to her stomach.
Maria stepped out of the shower and dried off. It was then that Francine opened the door and flipped on the lights, thinking that no one was there.
Maria screamed.
Francine froze, surprised to find Maria fully exposing herself to her.
'Oh my god, Maria, I didn't-' Said Francine, but stopped as her eyes instinctively looked down at Maria's small member. Maria quickly covered herself up with her towel.
'Is that- it!?' She asked.
'No!'
'Can I see it? It looks so cute!'
'Just get out, Francine!' she said, fending off the trim blonde who was trying to get a better look at her 'little buddy.'
'Oh come on, Maria, you should look on the bright side. I always wanted to know what it feels like having a big honking cock and ramming it into some bitch-'
'Some bitch? I'm not gay, Francine! Just go away!'
'Hey, just let me have a peek-' She said, tugging at her towel.
'No!' She said, pushing Francine away. Francine could feel how much stronger she was, and knew it had to because of her new physique.
Francine didn't relent, and after another try, she snatched Maria's towel from her to reveal her new body.
'Wow,' Said Francine after marveling at Maria's mannish body, 'I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're looking kind of cute. I mean, I don't want to fuck you and call you Bob yet, but I'd say in a week, I might hit you up for a quickie.'
'You're sick!'
'Oh, stop being so prudish, Maria. I've already told you. After you've changed, then I'll use a spell to change you back, or even make you hotter than you were before. So there's no need to be so melodramatic. If I were you, I would take this opportunity to really test-drive that cock of yours.'
Maria couldn't help but to agree with Francine, even if it was a bit crass. I mean, sure, she thought to herself, it wasn't permanent. She knew Francine would fix all of it. So...maybe she was going a bit crazy? Maybe...she should feel everything a guy feels...In this brief period of insanity that she found herself in...But then Maria thought, was I thinking this or was it the other part of me? The one that was sprouting a cock and blowing up with fake tits?
Francine took another step towards Maria.
'Can I touch it?' She asked, politely.
'This is so, so, so very weird, Francine.'
'Is that a no?' She asked, flicking back her hair. Maria didn't notice how long Francine's nails had gotten. And that makeup accentuating her green eyes. Her delicate neck and perfect skin...
'Okay, but...I...errr....'
She watched as Francine moved her hand close to her small penis. Then with a quick pluck of her two manicured fingers, she grabbed Maria's sensitive member. Maria felt something new and exciting tightening around her pelvis. It had shot through her tip and was making her shaft harder and harder.
'Oh God...' She moaned, her hips quivering, almost losing her balance.
'It's so tiny.' Francine said as she massaged Maria's cock in her palm. 'Barely two inches, but hey-! I think it's growing!' She laughed, looking up at Maria. She realized from her surprised face that it was because of Francine's toying.
'Oh, it's me that's doing it!' She said, 'I didn't think you were in the mood!'
Maria gritted her teeth and looked down at her baby cock turning red and stiff in Francine's mischievous hand. It had grown another inch. The tip had plumped up and a small amount of pre-cum was leaking from the hole.
'I wonder if you can cum? Do you want to feel what it's like to cum, Maria? Do you?'
Maria couldn't speak. Her stiffened cock addled every thought in her mind. All she could focus on now was Francine's hand.
Francine gripped Maria's cock, disappearing in her palm. She tugged at it for a few seconds before Maria shrieked and squirted a pitiful pool of sperm in her hand.
Francine laughed as Maria's body shook and she fell to the floor. She looked at her hand and noticed the small stain of cum produced by her girl-friend. A strange desire came over Francine. Call it a hunger, a depravity, or both, but Francine raised her hand to her face and licked the semen off her palm in front of Maria's writhing body.
'I'm sure we'll have more fun with your 'little buddy' in a few days.'
'What?' Said Maria as she regained some of her senses.
'I found out who dirty Ben jerked off to.'
'How?' She said in a haze.
'Let's just say, I coaxed it out of him.'
Maria didn't understand, so Francine bent down and explained it to her.
'I asked him while drilling him on his dorm room bed, what kind of kinks he's into. I told him it turns me on to hear how kinky guys can be. And you know what he said?'
'What?'
'He said he sometimes like to watch a certain girl jerk off. So I asked him who. And he said, Kelly Klaymour.'
'Who's that?'
'That's you in a few more weeks, darling. And let me tell you something: She's got a monster between her thighs.'
'No...' She whimpered. 'How am I supposed to hide it in public?'
'When you see it, you'll understand that nothing can hide that giant cock.' Francine said with a wry smile.

Meanwhile, Jason was dealing with a growing dilemma of his own. He had discovered it the following morning. It was his stomach. It felt different in a way as he propped himself on the bed with Ellie dozing beside him. He looked down and noticed a slight puffiness to it. Strange, he thought. He was always a skinny guy. Except for the day before when he and Ellie cleaned out the fridge, Jason was never a big eater. Once more, he never had fat to spare.
So naturally, a small paunch appeared so alien on his otherwise lean body. He stared at it for a moment, noticing how it rested on his boxer briefs. His belly button was deeper. He touched it, patted it, felt its heft. Was this from yesterday? Then Jason noticed his arms. They looked a tad bigger. The smallest bit of fat was accumulating around his elbows.
As he continued to explore the rest of his body, Ellie woke up.
'Morning,' She said in a deeper tone than her normal voice while stretching, exposing her fat arms from beneath the covers.
'Morning.' Replied Jason, still looking down at his stomach. Ellie saw his starter belly and reached over and fondled it. 'Is my lover gaining weight?' She said.
Jason looked over to her. 'I guess...But Ellie, I think, well...' He said, but stopped himself. He wanted to warn Ellie about Francine, but then he knew he would have to tell her about their nightly rendezvous together.
'What, darling?' She said, struggling with her fat to lift herself out of bed.
'Nothing-'
Jason looked over to the new body of his girl-friend. In her mismatched bra and panties, which were a size too small for her, Ellie looked positively fat. Her ass was the first thing Jason ogled. It had widened significantly over the last few days. Jason thought it had to do with her height. Judging from his own height, Jason guessed that Ellie was no more than 5'6'', having lost two inches in a matter of days. This caused her rump to really jut out from her body. Her poor underwear, thought Jason, as he watched Ellie pick the cheap cotton fabric out of her greedy cheeks. Jason noticed the cellulite dappling her large thighs. They were nearly big enough that they pressed against one another.
After another stretch, Ellie stomped her way around the foot of the bed. Jason watched as her booty jiggled and the belly that hung a few inches down her pelvis, jumped and shook. Ellie smiled at Jason as she caught him admiring her form.
She went over and kissed him on his cheek. 'You like my body?' She asked.
Jason answered her question by kissing her on the lips.
'Mmmm...' She said.
While still leaning over him, Jason took this opportunity to wrap his arms around Ellie's ass, and feel her up.
This excited Ellie, causing her to grab the back of Jason's head, and grind her mouth onto his.
It felt so surreal to Jason. Her ass was so large now that his hands got lost in it. He couldn't help but explore every inch of Ellie's booty, running his hands along the outside of her hips, feeling the small pockets of fat that would eventually become her saddlebags; returning back to her lower cheeks where he could lift up her fat and really feel all the weight she had gained; then slipping his hands in her crack and gauging the deepness of it to how it once was.
As Jason toyed with Ellie's ass, Ellie couldn't help but to want to fuck Jason. She pushed him back onto the pillows, grabbed his boxers with both her hands and pulled them off. Jason's cock sprang free like an eager cobra. Ellie watched it as it heaved like a pendulum back and forth while his overworked testicles dangled between his legs.
Ellie stopped for a moment and asked Jason if he ever measured it.
'What? My cock? No, of course not because I kind of know that it's big. I mean, look at it.' He said with a tinge of pride.
'Mmmmm, I remember when I first saw it! You remember that!?'
'Yeah, it sucked because you wouldn't have sex with me that night!'
'Because I was afraid of it. I mean-' She said, touching it with her hand- 'It's just so long and thick.' Her fingers trailed up and down his shaft. 'It looked like a monster back then. Now, I don't know, maybe I'm used to it, but it's not as frightening now.'
Jason was getting turned on by Ellie's toying.
'Then come on, baby, don't keep my big cock waiting. Give me that fat ass of your-' Jason couldn't believe he said that. He looked at Ellie, thinking she would freak out. At first, Ellie just froze, but after a moment, Ellie resumed her toying. She even grinned slightly.
'I do have a fat ass, don't I?'
'I didn't mean it, Ellie, I just-'
'That's not going to get you this ass of mine, until you tell me again.'
'Tell you what?'
'Tell me how big it is.' She said as she started to jerk Jason off.
'Do you really want me to?'
'Come on, Jason, tell me. Tell me. Tell me!' She said as his big dick slipped in and out of her palm.
'God-! Okay, I want your fat ass! I want to fuck your big, juicy, ghetto booty!' He cried out. A spurt of cum rocketed out of the tip of his penis, smacking against the wall behind him. Ellie thrilled. Those words should've shamed her or at least agitated her, but strangely, it produced the opposite effect.
'That was fast,' commented Ellie, as she wiped her cum-glazed hand against his stomach. She noted its softness. 'You're usually not this excitable.' She added.
'I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me.' He said.
'Well, make sure you get it back after my shower because I want you to tell me more about how fat my ass is getting, and maybe this time, you'll get to have it before you explode.' She said, finishing off with a kiss. Jason watched Ellie saunter to the bathroom. God, he thought, she's actually enjoying this. Then his stomach growled, and he started to think about the leftover tub of ice-cream in the freezer. Without a thought, Jason got out of bed and into the kitchen. He took the tub of cheap vanilla ice-cream from the fridge and pulled out a large spoon from the drawer. Jason's hunger seemed to grow impatient as he tried breaking through the re-frozen lump of cream with the spoon. He could only manage a few feeble peels of ice-cream before he got the idea to microwave it.
After a minute in the microwave, the ice-cream had turned into soup. Jason didn't care. It seemed like he was dictated by one single desire, and that was his ravenous hunger.
Jason tilted the container to his lips and started chugging. Fat, gloopy liquid ran down his cheeks as he sucked down the ice-cream. When he was finished, he looked for more food. He looked in the fridge and found a few slices of pizza. Without wasting valuable time reheating the pizza or putting it on a plate, Jason ate them cold and stiff. He didn't care. It wasn't like he was tasting any of it. He only wanted to satiate this sudden hunger of his.
He moved to the cupboards and found a half-eaten bag of chips. Within seconds, it was licked clean by Jason. Chip grease smeared his face and hands. He opened another cupboard. Barren. Then he opened the last one he knew might have food. There, neglected in the back was a box of Ellie's nutritional bars. Jason reached in and grabbed the box. He tore open a package and dug in. Although they weren't as tasty as the pizza, the calorically dense bars seemed to do the trick, and after finishing the last one, Jason felt like himself again. He looked down and felt the tightness in his stomach. He let out a belch. Jason returned to the bedroom just as Ellie had stepped out of the shower. She called to him through the half-open door.
'Yeah?' He said.
'Are you hungry? I sure could eat something.'
Jason knew from the pressure in his stomach and all the food that he ate earlier that the answer should be, 'no'. But just as soon as Ellie mentioned food, he suddenly felt hungry again. His stomach felt less full. Even his mind changed its tone thinking that he could fit a little more food in him...
'Me too.' He said, a bit worried. This wasn't like him. He shouldn't be this hungry.
'Good, but can we do that first before...you know? I'm so hungry that I'm about to pass out!' Said Ellie.
'Sure, babe!' He said in a fake tone to appease his gluttonous girl-friend. Jason knew that Francine had done something to him. What did she call him yesterday outside her apartment? A fat slob? What else?
Jason gulped and quickly searched for his cock. He pulled it out and examined it.
'No, no, no....It's not small. It can't be small. It looks the same. Of course it looks the same.' He said to himself. 'But...' He couldn't say it out loud, but he thought it: Was it looking...smaller?
'Francine, you bitch!' Jason cursed.
hgrambly

Postby bigfit » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 am

Another great chapter.

Maybe bringing in some of Ellie's old friends and family to see the changes in Ellie (and now Jason) would be a way to scare back the Old Ellie for a bit. You've also got me really curious about what's next for Maria at this point.
bigfit

Postby hgrambly » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Thanks for being so patient, you guys!

And that's a great suggestion, bigfit. I'll try to include it in the story, but the only problem is that I didn't develop any of Ellie's friends because I originally thought this was going to be a short story. I tend to do that though, write a 20,000 word story when it should be a few thousand words. [It's actually 31,000 words as I speak...] I was planning on having her go back to the doctor, but since she knows what's causing her to gain weight, why would she go?

But anywho, chapter 12 coming very soon. I have the first part finished, and I'm planning on writing the second part tomorrow or Thursday, and so you should see Chapter 12 by June 7 at the latest. Thanks for the support!
hgrambly

Postby hgrambly » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:46 pm

[Here's a taste of chapter 12. I'm extremely busy as of late and this is causing me to see this story as a 'chore.' Unfortunately, when you start thinking about writing like that, then you usually put out some amateurish stuff. So to alleviate the situation, I'm going to write more of this story whenever I feel 'in the mood.' So bottom line, I don't know when part two or three will be out. I usually finish a story that I'm writing, so this won't be one of those unfinished works, but it might take a week or a month for me to really get a good chapter down. In the meantime, if you like where Jason's story is heading, I have a story ready for download on this site, called 'Small by Design,' which shows how good my writing can be when I'm in 'the mood'! Thanks for the support!]

Ch. 12: (Part One of Three)

'Come on, Jason!' Shouted Ellie abrasively next to the parked sedan. She was standing in a Wal-mart parking lot, while Jason remained in the driver seat of his car. He looked over at Ellie who was wearing an obscenely tight pair of sweatpants hugging her thick thighs and bulbous ass. She was facing away from Jason, allowing him to catch a glimpse of the 'big picture.' Her hips were wider and the fat that accumulated at her side made her silhouette more pear-shaped and less hour-glass.
As it grew bigger every day, it seemed like it was fast becoming a dictating force on Ellie's body, impacting every facet of Ellie's mannerisms; from her clumsy gait to the way she unconsciously stuck out her ass, to the sensual expression she seemed to have when she felt her ass shake after coming down hard on a flight of stairs. Little by little, Ellie was turning into Devious. And Jason was secretly loving it.
Jason watched as Ellie rested her hands on her hips and leaned back, causing more of the fabric from her taut sweatpants to be gobbled up by her ass-cheeks. It was the same pair that said 'JUICY' in big letters, but now all Jason could read was the J and the Y with the rest of the letters disappearing in the chasm between her plush behind. God, he thought, it's like they're painted on!
He didn't stare for very long, averting his eyes as another raging erection stabbed against his doughy mid-section.
Just three days, thought Jason, three days...And he was already padded with twenty pounds of fat. The clothes that he wore now- the only ones that could fit him- were a ratty pair of gym shorts and a plain white shirt that could barely contain his blossoming gut. It was all so strange to him- this fat. It was soft like Ellie's. Doughy, billowing, and jiggly. It wasn't hard or it didn't collect in one mass. It just spread throughout his body, filling out his flat stomach, giving him a noticeable muffin-top, padding his ass so that he could feel the fat spread against the seat, and turning his small pecs into soft pockets of feminine breasts that were clearly visible through his tight shirt.
'I don't know- why don't we just buy some clothes online or something?' He asked, watching Ellie turn and look to see if anyone was watching their little argument.
'Because we don't know OUR size. I was never this...this...' She was about to say the word 'Fat' in a negative way. The mere utterance in her mind caused Ellie to feel sick. She corrected herself, '...This...size...before, and I just can't waste money and guess what that could be.'
'But what if someone recognizes....us...?' He wasn't so worried about his own physique as it was Ellie's whose body he seemed to care most about.
Before they reasoned to go to Wal-Mart and get new clothes, Jason tried hard to convince Ellie not to wear those sweatpants and instead wear a modest skirt that was long and loose enough to cover her ass. But for some reason Ellie was determined to wear those sweatpants, and after arguing for hours that then turned into hot, messy, sex, Ellie had won, and Jason watched in disappointment as Ellie struggled with the fabric as she hiked it over her well-fed behind.
Ellie scanned the parking lot. It was true that these kinds of stores catered to college students on a budget. It was possible that maybe a friend or two would be shopping at the same time as them, and maybe it was a possible that they could cross paths with one of them, but Ellie didn't seem to care.
'Who cares if they see us.'
'Really? I mean, Ellie, you weigh how much-'
'223 pounds as of this morning. It's just a number.'
Just a number? Was she hearing herself? Was she not ashamed of what she was becoming?
'Besides, we know I won't be this thin for long, so I might as well flaunt my curves before I need a scooter to carry them around!' She laughed.
'Dear God...'
'Come on, Jason, let's get this over with, so we can hit McDonalds on the way out. Aren't you starving?'
Just mentioning food made Jason's stomach growl. 'Fucking Francine...' He muttered underneath his breath.
How could that bitch go on a weekend vacation and leave me here to get fat! Jason thought to himself, as he looked down at his stiffened cock poking out of the top of his gym shorts, pushing up against the milky roll of his stomach. He pushed his cock down and tried tugging at his tight shirt, but that only made his puffy chest more prominent against the cotton fibers.
At least my cock is still big, he thought, even if it looked a tad smaller.
'Well...?' Ellie snapped.
Jason looked up. Ellie was swaying her hips. The extra fat and the heat of the summer had caused her to sweat. Droplets were forming on her brow and just above her ample cleavage. Brushing back her bland brunette hair, Ellie waited another moment, then turned in the direction of the store and started walking, her ass jiggling obscenely behind her.
Jason sighed. He waited a few seconds before his cock lost its erection and got out of the car, easily catching up with his slow-moving girl-friend.

In the store, the two seemed to blend in with the rest of the crowd who were also over-weight and lumbering. In a stylish boutique, Ellie's appearance and her large booty would've caused a sensation, prompting the sleek and slender bodies around her to call it a 'dump truck,' or a 'ghetto booty,' but here in Wal-mart, there were big asses galore, bigger ones than Ellie's stuffed in tighter fabrics, wobbling and trucking their way down the aisle. One such specimen Ellie noticed going down the soda aisle. She was so mesmerized by it that she told Jason to go to the clothing section where she would meet up with him later.
She followed the lady down the aisle. The obese black woman with great big arms and sagging breasts was looking up and down the racks for a particular soda, not paying any attention to the young chubby brunette who came up close to her and was staring directly at her colossal ass stuffed in canary yellow leggings. It was so big and fat that Ellie could see all the cellulite through the fabric, and it jutted out so far that the woman possessed a six inch shelf from her pelvis to the end of her cheeks. It was so massive that it wobbled while the woman stood still! Ellie was out-of-breath just watching it.
After a minute or so, the woman looked at Ellie and smiled.
'Checkin' it out, huh?'
'What?' She said, breaking out of the trance.
'You don't have to stand so close, dear. You can see it from halfway across the store!' She laughed.
'I'm sorry, I just-'
'Don't worry, girl, mmm-mmm, you getting' yourself one though, damn! Turn around, girl, let me see it!'
'What? My a-a-a-ass?'
'Yeeeaahhh girl, that moneymaker!'
Ellie reluctantly turned.
'Damn! That's one fat booty on a white girl.'
Ellie blushed. She didn't know what to think.
Ellie turned back around.
'You keep on doin' what you're doin' and you'll get this one day!' She said, turning around and shaking her ass with little effort. Ellie retreated into the clothing aisle, hearing the woman's laughter echo in her mind. Was she really going to be that big?
She felt that sickness again. It was pulling her in both directions. She frantically searched for Jason between the racks, hoping that his presence could chase away this feeling. She found him coming out of a dressing room holding pairs of jeans with obscene waist-lines. The lady at the desk who managed the dressing room looked up at Jason.
'I told you those are too big! Those are for big boys, not you.' She said in a thick accent. Jason wasn't paying her any attention. He wasn't getting them for the size he was in NOW, but for the size he will be soon be...
'Jason!' Said Ellie as she gave him a hug. Ellie was on the verge of tears, but she tried not letting Jason know it, while Jason tried to squirm his XXXL shirts and XXXL jeans away from Ellie's gaze.
'What's the matter?' He asked. Ellie pulled away. He could tell by her pointed facial expression that the old Ellie had come back.
'I'm...I...I can't...be like this. It's hard....It's getting so hard, but Jason-' she said looking directly into his eyes- 'I know I'm changing! I know I'm starting to like this! Every day it feels like the realest part of me- the part that I call Ellie is being transformed! It's not just the habits anymore. It's me! MY PERSONALITY! MY MIND!' She cried hysterically.
'Look, Ellie, it's all going to be okay. I promise! Once Francine gets her dumb revenge over, she'll turn us back!'
'How do you know? How do you know!'
'I just know her. She only wants us to suffer. To feel humiliated for a little while.'
'Wait...Us?' She said.
Jason was caught off-guard. 'Yes....Us...She did something to me too.' Ellie didn't understand. She looked him up and down, then saw the tags on the clothes he was holding in his hand.
'Oh my God...Are you-?'
'I mean, come on, Ellie. Look at me. I gained the freshman fifteen and then some within a few days.'
'I...I...couldn't tell. I guess maybe I kind of enjoyed. Maybe, I don't know. But she's making you into- what?'
'I don't know for sure, but I think it's a fat guy.'
'Ewwww!' She said with a look of disgust.
'That's not even the worst part. She also said....Well,' He looked over to see that the dressing room attendant was gone. 'She said something about my-err-penis.'
'What about it?'
'That it will...'
'Will what?'
'Shrink.'
'What? Your cock? Shrink? To what?'
'I don't know, but I doubt she won't leave much to spare.'
'Are you telling me that we're going to be some fat couple then?'
'Oh, you were alright with it when it was just you that was fat?'
'I wasn't good with any of it, but to know that we'll both be fat-' Ellie started to gag. She looked for the nearest trashcan and dry-heaved into the plastic.
'Come on, Ellie, it's only temporary.'
'How fat?' She asked into the trashcan.
'I don't know.'
'How small?'
'I don't know. I tried looking for Francine as soon as I noticed something was off, but Maria told me that she went to the beach for the weekend and won't come back until Monday.
'That bitch!' She said, the slur thumping in the can. Ellie lifted up her head.
'What about Maria, then?'
'What about her?'
'We can go through her. She probably knows something.'
'She wouldn't even let me in, so I doubt she'll talk to you.'
'We need to figure out a plan, Jason, before we lose the plot and we find ourselves sittin' on the sofa, a fat couple pigging out on...on...on...'
Jason smelled it too. They looked at each other. Somewhere in the store, someone was popping fresh popcorn; the distinctive odor of butter and salt graced their noses and kick-started their hunger.
Ellie glanced over at Jason with a renewed expression. 'Jason, dear, didn't we say something about McDonalds?'
Jason eagerly nodded.
hgrambly

Postby beatlemasterkingkong » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:19 pm

[quote="hgrambly"][Here's a taste of chapter 12. I'm extremely busy as of late and this is causing me to see this story as a 'chore.' Unfortunately, when you start thinking about writing like that, then you usually put out some amateurish stuff. So to alleviate the situation, I'm going to write more of this story whenever I feel 'in the mood.' So bottom line, I don't know when part two or three will be out. I usually finish a story that I'm writing, so this won't be one of those unfinished works, but it might take a week or a month for me to really get a good chapter down. In the meantime, if you like where Jason's story is heading, I have a story ready for download on this site, called 'Small by Design,' which shows how good my writing can be when I'm in 'the mood'! Thanks for the support!]

Sure thing and great new chapter. Take your time writing the next one. Writing should come forth when you are in the zone. Otherwise it's a chore. Come back to this one when you have time. :)
beatlemasterkingkong

Postby dragondaemon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm

I created an account here just so that I could comment on this story-

Absolutely amazing work. I love how many different transformation themes you worked in, and how they work together. This is definitely becoming my favorite transformation story.
dragondaemon

Postby gooningporn » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:03 am

Love this story and the rest of yours. Are you still writing by chance? I read a lot of erotica and you are by far one of the all time best writers i've ever read!!
gooningporn

Previous

Return to Stories