Genderswap forced (with pictures)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Genderswap forced (with pictures)

Postby Inter-et-inter » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:25 am

elcaravagio.jpg

guerinsmall.jpg

In the first picture, it's me before my genderswap forced, I am 15 and I was a very happy and strong boy. I am about five feet, nine inches tall, I have big broad shoulders and muscular chest with 12-pack on with narrow hips. I think i was a very attractive young man and all girls of my âge think I was very good-looking.

In the second picture, it's me after my genderswap, I am always a boy but I am trapped in a teenage girl body. I'm very small : i'm only 5,2. I've lost exactly twenty centimeters.
I hate so much my new appereance and my periods are a real nightmare. I have a complex about my boobs because they start to swelled quickly and I'm afraid they become bigger!
My former muscular and tiny legs are become horrible womanly thick thighs. I try to hide them with baggy pants but I look so ridiculous.
My hips getting wider and now they are even lot of wider than my shoulder and I hate this!
I have a chubby bum-bum and a little belly ; i'm starting to look like a future pregnant woman.

I try to have a boy haircut but everybody say i am just a cute tomboy with my short hair. Nobody can believe me when I pretend to be a boy and everybody call me "miss" or "young lady".

Please! Give me my male body back! I don't want to be a woman for the rest of my life!
Inter-et-inter

Return to Stories