School Chaos 2

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

School Chaos 2

Postby hello329 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Male to sextoy

“God this town blows,” Serena thought sullenly as the professor continued on with his lecture. Her powers were one of the only things that kept her entertained throughout the day. The thought of what she was able to do always made her feel better. It had been a week or so since she had used her powers last and she had already forgotten the name of the man she had transformed.

“Oh well,” Serena thought indifferently, he was annoying anyhow and she much preferred the company of the newly minted Monica. Granted, Monica could at times prove to be a bit irritating with her constant chatter about men.

“Oh my god Serena did you see how hot Brad and his friends looked yesterday at practice?” Monica exclaimed a little too loudly.

“Excuse me Miss Daniels,” Mr. Bard interjected before Serena could form a response, “I would quite appreciate it if you would pay attention to my lecture.
Monica rolled her eyes and turned back to face the front of the classroom.

“Very good,” Mr. Bard said as he turned back around and began to continue where he left off.

Serena couldn’t help but smile as she watched Monica pout in the row next to her. “Perhaps, I made her too boy obsessed,” Serena thought as she tried to focus on what her teacher was yammering on about.

Despite her best efforts Serena couldn’t focus on the lecture that her teacher was giving. Her thoughts kept going back to how she had transformed that annoying guy into the equally annoying Monica. The thought of that former man trapped within a boy crazy 18 year old woman made Serena experience a sense of Euphoria. Serena wasn’t sure why she enjoyed transforming and torturing people, all she knew was that it was extremely pleasurable to do.

The class bell woke Serena from her thoughts and she gathered her things alongside Monica and headed towards the cafeteria for lunch. Upon arriving Serena couldn’t help but notice that their signature table had been occupied by some rift rafts.

“Excuse me,” Serena said, “you best be on your way before something bad happens.”

Serena was met with a myriad of scoffs and some less than kind words. Serena simply chuckled to herself and assessed the situation. She only knew one of the four students who were currently occupying her table. That individual was David, the run of the mill loner/geek. David was about 5’ 10”, tall and lanky and had an air of disregard for most people.
The rest of the occupants consisted of his little groupies, a brief use of her powers told Serena all she needed to know. Of the three remaining students there was: Karen, a short quiet wisp of a girl, brown hair, glasses, and little in the area of sex appeal. Lucas, best friend of David since childhood, about 5’7”, blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly athletic from years of track and cross country, and finally there was Mary, she was about the same height as Karen, black hair, brown eyes, and a body that had Serena slightly jealous. Specifically, Mary had some of the greatest tits in school, large perky and not an ounce of sag.

While Serena was taking stock of her current predicament, the occupants of the table had been trying to ignore her as best they could. They are knew who Serena was and they couldn’t stand the perky blonde cheerleader. Mary, in particular, couldn’t stand Serena.

“There are plenty of other tables Serena,” Mary said with an air of annoyance. “Why don’t you just got sit somewhere else and stop making a scene.”

Serena didn’t respond to Mary, she simply smiled and with a wave of her hand the fun began.

Mary rolled her eyes as she watched Serena wave her hand as if she was casting some sort of spell. “Be careful guys she might cast a spell on all of us,” Mary said with a smirk.
Mary’s smirk evaporated in a moment when her parents materialized in front of the table. Mary’s father, Bruce, was a resource manager at the local plant and her mother, Cindy, hadn’t work since Mary was born.

“What the hell,” Bruce said as he looked around the cafeteria, “where the hell am I and how did I get here?” Mary’s mother was just as confused but didn’t say anything, instead she, like her husband, seemed baffled as to how they arrived in a school’s cafeteria.

“Guys are you seeing this,” Mary asked as she slowly stood up. Instead of answering her friends just continued eating as if nothing was going on. The same thing was happening with the rest of the people in the cafeteria. Not one person seemed concerned that two people had just materialized out of midair.

“They can’t hear you,” Serena said, savoring the fear and uncertainty radiating from Mary and her parents.

“What are you,” Mary asked, her voice trembling.

“Shit!” Bruce screamed as he doubled over in pain. Mary looked over at her father unsure of what was going. Bruce was breathing heavily and barely able to stay on his knees, his face was contorted in fear and pain.

Mary couldn’t believe what she was seeing, her dad was slowly shrinking his arms and legs withdrawing into his body. Soon his arms and legs were gone and he was squirming on the floor in a blind panic.

“Oh god!” he screamed, “What the hell is happening to me?” he cried trying desperately to make sense of what was going on.

Serena slowly walked over to the squirming man and bent down so that she was face to face with him. “Shhhh,” she said tauntingly, “pocket pussies don’t talk.”
With that she grabbed his checks and squeezed forcing his lips open. Despite his best efforts Bruce could do little but squirm and rage. To everyone’s amazement Serena was able manipulate his skin like it was some sort of flexible plastic. Serena pushed and shaped his nose with her free hand until it was little more than a nub above his lips. She then pushed his lips together until the top of his mouth was touching the nub of his nose. Once Serena was finished she let go of his lips and watched as he desperately tried to speak. Despite no longer holding his lips together they stayed as they were and Bruce was unable to make any sounds.

Mary and her mother were both pale as they watched the spectacle before them. Bruce was squirming on the floor, face red, tears streaming down his face.

“Doesn’t he look cute,” Serena asked mockingly, “A little bit more and he will be all complete.”

Suddenly the clothes on Bruce disappeared and he began shrinking in earnest. Soon he was no larger than a Pringles can. Serena then picked up Bruce and examined her prey. Though he could no longer talk Serena could hear him screaming for help in his head.

“There there little one,” Serena hummed as she turned the entirety of his body white and started to smooth his features until his entire body resembled one long white tube. The only exception being his little dick which Serena sadistically playing with.

“Awww does my little pocket pussy want to cum?” Serena mockingly sang.

“Please….please…no…not pocket….pussy….im man….cum…please,” his thoughts screamed inside Serena’s head.

“You really like this don’t you?” Serena cooed before she abruptly stopped playing with her little toy. Bruce was in desperate need for release and when Serena stopped playing with his dick he would have cried if he could. Despite all that was going on, no matter how hard Bruce tried he couldn’t get rid of his erection.

“You see pocket pussy,” Serena said casually, “I think im going to leave your dick all hard and jutting out like this.”

“Please….no…turn….cum….not….pussy….cum,” Bruce sobbed.

“Shush shush,” Serena gleefully said as she looked over to the faces of Mary and Cindy, both of whom were aghast as to what was going on.
“You’re never going to cum again, you know that right?” Serena said aloud. “You are no longer a person, you are simply a pocket pussy with a slight defect down here” Serena said as she smoothed the tip of his little dick until it was nothing more than a tiny nub sticking out the bottom of the new pocket pussy.

“Now for the finishing touch,” Serena gleefully exclaimed.

Bruce’s eyes slowly faded away and the front of the pocket pussy took on the appropriate color and texture of a fake pussy.

“There we go,” Serena beamed, “You are now just the perfect pocket pussy.” “I think I will let all my boy toys use you as a warm up before they get to me.”
“Just think about it,” Serena continued, “you exist now to be nothing more than a cum receptacle.”

Serena could hear the desperate pleas for mercy emanating from the once proud man, but instead of causing remorse it just further excited her. She couldn’t wait to watch one of her boy toys use this particular toy.

“Now,” Serena said callously, “who’s next?”
hello329

Re: School Chaos 2

Postby Pigs Brains » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:31 am

Well this is fun . More please.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby hello329 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Mary and her mother stood trembling as Serena made her way over to them. Neither could believe what they had just seen and on top of all of that no one in the cafeteria seemed to have noticed Bruce’s transformation. The students and teachers all continued on with their daily activities seemingly unaware that a man had just been transformed before them. Not even the group of student’s at Mary’s table seemed aware of what was going on.

“My Bruce…” Mary’s mother, Cindy, softy said.

“Awww, don’t look so down Cindy,” Serena cooed softly.

“Plea…please…turn him back,” Cindy asked sadly.

“You love him don’t you,” Serena said, her eyes looking surprisingly remorseful.

“Yes…Yes…I do, please,” Cindy said perhaps a little too eager, “We have been married for 20 years, he is everything to me.”

“Pathetic.” Serena said quickly, a smile spreading across her face. “Did you really think that I would change him back because you said you loved him?”

“But…But…,” Cindy said, as she backed away from an approaching Serena.

“I truly hate people like you,” Serena said color rising to her face. “Oh I can’t live without him, please change him back, boo hoo,” Serena spat back at Cindy. “Well good news my little pet,” Cindy said with a maniacal grin, “You won’t be alive much longer.”

Hearing this Cindy lost all sense of composure and started sobbing.

“Please…Please….I didn’t do anything to you,” Cindy babbled, “you…you… don’t have to change Bruce back, just don’t kill me.”
“Mom!” Mary yelled, “What the hell are you saying?”

Cindy fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face, “I will…I will…do wh…what ever you want,” she sobbed.

Serena stood in front of Mary’s mother, watching the housewife sob pathetically. Serena couldn’t help but notice Cindy’s generous chest rise and fall as she made a complete fool of herself.

“Strip,” Serena said coldly.

Cindy’s babbling stopped as she absorbed what she had just been told to do.

“My mother isn’t going to strip you sick lezzy!” Mary yelled, “I’m not going to just stand here and let you hurt my family!”

Mary, perhaps forgetting what had just transpired moments ago, rushed towards Serena. Serena simply chuckled and waved her hand. Mary stopped dead in her tracks as she felt the cool air on her now naked body. “What the hell!” Mary screamed, her arms scrambling to cover her naked frame.

Damn Serena thought to herself, as much as I don’t like this bitch, she does have a rocking body. Serena was especially partial to Mary’s large milky white breasts. As Serena continued to look over her prey she couldn’t help but smirk.

“Awww,” Serena said mockingly, “You’re completely bald down there.”

“Shut up!” Mary screamed, her face getting even redder, “I just like the way it looks is all.”

“It does look cute,” Serena said matter of factly. “But no matter how cute you may be, I can’t let your little outburst stand.”

“Mary’s face went white, the fear of what Serena could do to her hit her like ton of bricks, “What…what…are you going to do to me?”

“This,” Serena said as she snapped her fingers.

Mary instantaneously felt an immense pleasure radiate from her clit. “Oh god,” she moaned, “What are you doing to me.” Mary fell to her knees and began to furiously rub her clit. “Jesus,” she moaned, “It has never felt this good before.”

For the first time today Mary was actually glad that no one was able to see what was going on. Here she was naked in the cafeteria rubbing her clit, her breasts bouncing up and down as she increased her speed. As Mary continued to furiously rub her clit she couldn’t help but notice that it was getting bigger and bigger.

“What the hell!,” Mary squealed, “What the hell is happening to my clit!”

Serena watched in amusement as Mary’s clit continued to grow upwards. Soon enough it was about six inches long.

“No!” Mary cried, “It looks like I have a dick!”

Despite Mary’s objection she couldn’t, or wouldn’t, stop rubbing her enlarged clit. The pleasure was building and building and Mary was getting close to having the best orgasm of her life.

“Oh Mary,” Serena said sweetly, “I forgot to mention one little fact about your little transformation.”

“Oh god….so close,” Mary moaned as she furiously rubbed her clit, “what…what..are you talking about.”

Serena smiled, “you can’t cum unless I say so.”

“Oh god,” Mary moaned pathetically, “Please Serena….I….I…need it…I need to cum.”

Mary couldn’t believe that she had been reduced to this. Here she was on her knees rubbing her dick like clit, begging the woman that she hated to let her cum.

“Hmmm,” Serena said aloud, “I will have to think about it for a moment. “Oh Cindy,” Serena sweetly said, “be a dear and bring me a chair.

Up until this point Cindy had been sitting on the ground aghast at what was happening to her daughter. Hearing her name snapped Cindy out of her daze.
“Yes…Serena,” Cindy said as she slowly moved towards the table and retrieved a chair. “Here you go…”

“Aww such a good little bitch,” Serena said mockingly.

Cindy’s face reddened and she looked down at her feet, “Yes Serena.”

“PLEASE!” Mary shouted, “I cant…I cant…take this,” she sobbed.

Mary’s body was beet red, tears were forming in her eyes, she was on her knees one hand furiously rubbing her clit and the other was busily kneading and pinching her breasts.
Serena sat in her chair watching her little puppet perform. “I have decided,” she said abruptly, “You can cum, but only if you are using this.”
Mary’s face fell as she saw the sex toy that Serena was holding.

“Oh god,” she cried, tears freely falling down her checks, “Anything but that…I cant use that…that’s…that’s…oh god.”

The pleasure Mary was feeling intensified tenfold, her face was a mixture of lust and terror.

To her shame and horror Mary slowly crawled until she was at Serena’s feet, “Ple…Please…,” she sobbed, “Not like this.”

Serena watched excitedly as Mary battled her own body, the pleasure that Serena was making Mary feel was driving her insane. Serena didn’t respond to Mary’s begging or sobbing, she simply raised her well-manicured foot and presented it to Mary.

Mary looked at the foot in front of her, perfectly manicured and colored toes peered back at her. To her shame she slowly extended her tongue and began to lick Serena’s feet. “Please….Plee…” Mary sobbed in between licks, “Don’t…don’t…make me u…use…it.”

Serena, tired of Mary’s constant whining and begging, jammed the front of her foot, flip-flop and all, into Mary’s mouth. “Ugggg..stghhhhh….noggglll.” Mary gagged and sputtered. Despite the unwanted invasion of her mouth, Mary stayed on her hands and knees sucking on the front of Serena’s foot.

To her added shame, Mary’s hand made its way back down to her clit and began pumping furiously. “Ughhh…Gooodlllhhh,” Serena moaned.

Serena smiled from her vantage point and slowly lowered the brand new flesh light until was in front of Mary’s face. Mary’s head moved back and forth, Serena’s toes still jammed inside, motioning that she wouldn’t do this.

Serena simply smiled and stroked the side of Mary’s face with the toy, “It’s your call Hun,” she said sweetly.

Tears streaming down her face, Mary’s hand stopped pumping her clit and slowly reached towards the flesh light.

“Oh god, no.!” Mary screamed in her own mind. “You are better than this Mary, don’t do this to yourself. This is wrong.”

Despite the pep talk that Mary was giving herself, her hand had now retrieved the flesh light and was slowly lowering it towards her bulging clit.

Serena watched excitedly as Mary slowly brought the flesh light to her aching clit, “That’s right,” Serena said excitedly, “Fuck that naughty little flesh light hard, fill it with your cum.”
This drove Mary over the edge and she jammed her clit into the flesh light, furiously she started jerking herself off.

“Oh God!” Mary screamed, spitting Serena’s foot from her mouth, “Pleeaassse…please….let…cum,” Mary babbled as her hand worked the toy up and down her clit.
“Hold on Mary,” Serena said barely able to contain her glee, “I have yet another surprise for you.”

Suddenly Mary could hear another voice inside her head.

Please it begged, “stop im not….flesh light….im…man…make cum…job…is…make….cuuummm….No!...man…not….cumm…make…cum.”

Mary screamed as her mind was torn between pleasure, rage, and terror. “Pleaassee….pleassee….change…us….back,” she cried, even as her hand continued to furiously pump the toy up and down her clit.

“I will leave that up to you,” Serena said matter of factly, “I am going to give you the ability to cum.” “If you can stop yourself from cumming, then you and your father will return back to normal.”

Serena snapped her fingers and watched as Mary struggled with the urges inside her own body.

“Oh god!” Mary screamed inside her own head, the pleasure was so good and as much as she hated it, this flesh light felt great. “Just stop Mary,” she said to herself, “If I stop then we can get back to normal.” Despite her best efforts her hand continued to pump the flesh light up and down her clit. “Just stop and we return to normal,” she begged herself.

“Cumm….Make…people cumm….im…toy…No!...MAN!.....NOT TO…..cumm….cummm…” the voice inside Mary’s head rambled on and off.

“NO!” Mary cried aloud, as she felt a new pleasure begin to build within her clit, “PLEASE! SERENA IM BEGGING YOU!”

Serena watched as Mary continued to pump her clit, sobbing in earnest now. The little trick of allowing her to hear the flesh light was adding just the right amount of fear to this situation. “Oh! I almost forgot,” Serena said excitedly, “If you do cum in that flesh light the changes to your father will be permanent.

“WHAT! OH GOOOOODDD!!! NOOOO!!!” Mary screamed as she furiously rammed her clit in and out the flesh light. With a sudden burst of pleasure Mary’s eyes rolled in the back of her head as she emptied her load into the flesh light.

Mary couldn’t bear to look up to Serena, she was sobbing on her hands and knees, the flesh light still wrapped around her stiff clit.

“Im toy….mak…cummmm….man….no….cumm…love…cumm…make…cumm.” the voice rambled on within Mary’s head.

Serena slowly raised her foot again until it was under Mary’s face. To her immense pleasure she felt Mary begin to lick her toes once again. “Such a good little freak,” she said cruelly.

Mary simply sobbed as her hand began to start pumping the flesh light up and down her clit once more.

“Get it all in there hunny,” Serena cooed as she jammed her foot into Mary’s mouth again.

“Now,” Serena said, “On to mother dearest.”
hello329

Postby jmichaels » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:49 pm

Wow!! Great start!
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby LaurenSummer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:44 am

Loving this so far! Can't wait for more. :D
LaurenSummer

Postby hello329 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 am

“NOOOO!” Cindy screamed as Serena’s gaze fell to her, “PLEASE SERENA, I WILL DO ANYTHING!” Cindy sobbed, barely able to keep standing.

Serena remained sitting, a smile plastered over her face. Watching a grown woman break down and beg for mercy was something to behold.
“You will do anything huh?” Serena said coolly as she watched Mary gag on her foot.

“Ye…yes…” Cindy sobbed, watching the sick display before her.

“What do you think Mary?” Serena asked sarcastically, “Should I spare your pathetic mother?”

“UGHHGHGHG! GHIJ” Mary sobbed as she tried to push Serena’s foot and flipflop out of her mouth.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Serena laughed as she watched Mary struggle against her magic. The more Mary struggled the deeper Serena’s foot went. Tears where streaming down Mary’s face as she desperately tried to steady her breathing.

“Shhh shhh” Serena said mockingly as she removed her foot from Mary’s mouth. “Well freak,” Serena said cruelly, “What should I do with your pathetic mother?”
Mary couldn’t bring herself to look at Serena, instead she kept her gaze fixated on the wet foot in front of her. “Plll…please,” Mary said quietly, “Please spare my mother.”
Serena looked down at Mary, the sight of the previously proud woman was something to behold. Mary was on her knees, hair and makeup a mess, still gingerly pumping her clit into the flesh light that was once her father.

“So I should spare her huh,” Serena said nonchalantly.

Mary didn’t say anything, the fight had been driven out of her completely. She simply nodded and continued to gaze at the floor waiting for the next cruelty to be inflicted upon her.
“Very well,” Serena said finally. “I will spare your mother.”

Both Mary and Cindy looked at Serena in disbelief. “You…you…will let me go..?” Cindy asked tentatively.

Serena just smiled, “Of course not.”

The slight twinge of hope that Mary and her mother had felt died immediately, replaced now with a growing sense of dread.
“I..I..dont understand” Cindy said cautiously.

“I said I would spare you,” Serena said coldly, “and I will.”

Suddenly Cindy felt her body begin to tingle. “Whhat….what..are you doing…” Cindy moaned as she felt her flesh begin to change.
Mary watched in horror as her mother began to shrink, her screams getting higher and higher. Cindy’s body began to take on a metallic hue and her arms and legs started to stretch and curve until they were touching one another.

“OH GOODDD!” Cindy screamed as her arms and legs started to fuse together. “PLEAAASSEE SERENA!” Cindy screamed from the floor. Everything around her was huge and the pain in her extremities was unbearable.

Serena smiled as the small form of Cindy continued to change, her clothes disappearing, her flesh melting into itself, and her tiny shrieking voice was music to her ears.
Mary looked down at her diminutive mother in shock, she looked more like a ring than a person now. That is except for her head which remained unchanged.
Serena made her way over to Cindy and effortlessly picked up the transformed woman. Serena couldn’t help but to chuckle as Cindy continued to sob in her new high pitched voice.
“YOU PROMISED!” Cindy screamed as she desperately tried to free herself from Cindy’s grasp. Cindy could no longer feel her body, and the only thing that she still had control over was her head.

Serena sat down and brought her new ring to within inches of her face. “How does it feel,” Serena asked coldly, “How does it feel to be nothing but an object?”
“PLLLEEAASSEEEE SERENA!” Cindy screamed, “I DON’T WANT TO BE A RING!” “I DON’T…W…WA….”

Serena grinned wildly as she watched Cindy’s mouth slowly clamp shut, Cindy’s eyes were darting around in a panic as she felt her face begin to harden and take on a pinkish hue. Soon enough Cindy’s face faded away and all that was left was a pink gem.

“You look gorgeous!” Serena cooed as she gazed lovingly at her new ring. “Oh Mary,” Serena said as she sat down, “Be a dear a put this on one of my toes.”

Mary, still kneeling on the ground a mixture of rage, pity, and regret, crawled forward and retrieved what was once her mother. “She is gone,” Mary sighed, on the brink of tears.
Serena just smiled, slipped her flip flop off, and presented Mary with her foot. “Hop to it freak,” Serena said cheerfully.

Mary thought of rebelling for a moment but the need in her clit soon dissuaded her from acting on that thought and she slowly placed the ring on Serena’s toe.
Despite knowing what the ring was, Mary couldn’t help but admire its beauty.

Serena, noticing Mary’s fascination took this chance to once again jam her foot into Mary’s mouth. Taken aback, Mary gagged and tried to pull away only to feel Serena’s magic compel her to continue sucking.

“That’s right,” Serena giggled, “Get that toe ring nice and clean freak, lunch time is almost over.”

Tears once again flowed freely down Mary’s face as she began to suck on Serena’s foot. Despite her best efforts Mary once again began to play with her clit, and to her sorrow she realized that Serena was right. Mary was really nothing but Serena’s freak now.
hello329

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:54 am

This was interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories