Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Doppelganger Danger - MULT. Changes

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:56 pm

And the quest/search continues. Yay!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:39 pm

"Oh can I come?? I promise I'll help pay for gas and anything else that comes up! I'lleven bring my laptop along just in case qe need it." Jennifer begged.

Lilly paused for a moment... Did she want to bring someone with her that she honestly barely knew? "I dunno... I mean... it's going to be a long trip and we're probably going to stay overnight somewhere. Are you sure you can handle sitting in the back seat of my small car?" Lilly asked honestly while looking over Jennifer's rather voluminous body.

She also wanted some more alone time with Tim while this was all going on.

Jennifer sweetened the deal. "Yes! I've been in even worse situations than that... Trust me... I'll even pay for your hotel room and rent one for myself so you guys can have some private time together!" She said winking.

Tim and Lilly simultaneously agreed. "Deal!"

They had stopped at a nearby gas station before they set out for their excursion. They topped off the gas tank and bought a plethora of snacks and drinks so they wouldn't have to stop along the way.

Time was of the essence after all...

They had never taken a road trip as long as this one... Sure they had taken road trips before, but typically they were two or three hours long. And typically they were for fun...

The highway speed limit fluctuated between seventy and eighty miles per hour. They were pushing ninety, which was about all Lilly's old Miata had left in her.

All that could mainly be seen from the highway consisted of farmland, crops and far away buildings scattered about.

But both Lilly and Tim were stealing glances of each other throughout the drive. Tim's left hand landed on Lilly's plush thigh and remained there for most of the drive. Even the simple touch from her boyfriend was driving her wild.

Day was slowly fading to night. Shades of pink, amber and violet brushed across the sky like Monet had painted the sunset himself.

They were making great time so far... they were only three and a half hours into their drive and they were nearly halfway there.

Lilly looked at the clock. It read 8:36 PM. Time seemed to be her enemy these days...

"Will you pass me the bag of cheetos?" A hungry Jennifer asked.

Tim dug around for it and handed her the sealed bag of chips.

"Thanks Tim!" Jennifer replied excitedly as she ripped open the bag and dug in.

Lilly herself was busily munching on a family size bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos as she drove. Unknowingly, she had already polished off half of the bag...

The drive down I-5 and I-405 was a long and tiring drive, especially at night. One mile blending into the next... the freeway signs all starting to look the same.

They were only a couple hours away now at the most...

"Ummm guys... I hate to be a bother but I need to go to the bathroom..." Jennifer said softly.

"Oh you don't have to apologize Jennifer. I'd like to get out and stretch my legs anyways." Tim said reassuringly.

Lilly looked down at her gas gage and noticed it was down to a quarter of a tank. "Yeah we need gas anyways. It's no big deal hun!" She searched for gas stations along her route. Soon enough a sign became illuminated by her headlights. She saw that there were various hotels, restaurants and gas stations coming up at the next exit.

She exited the freeway and pulled into a Shell station that was open all night.

Lilly got up out of the car with a grunt and Jennifer followed behind, struggling to squeeze herself out of the car.

Tim rounded the back of Lilly's car and kissed her gently on the lips. "I'm going to head to the restroom too hun. I'll meet you back out here."

Both Jennifer and Tim headed towards the restrooms.

Lilly entered the gas station to give the cashier money for fuel and she found herself being drawn to the chicken taquitos and beef burritos that sat nearby to the register sitting in it's glass warming oven.

Lilly bit her lip. She knew she shouldn't... her belly rumbled, regardless of the whole party sized bag of Doritos that she had consumed on the journey thus far...

Lilly was walking out to the car with four taquitos and four beef burritos in tow.

Both Jennifer and Tim were still in the restroom as Lilly took two taquitos and two burritos and deposited the rest of her food in the car before filling up with gas.

She put the fuel nozzle in the car and leaned against it as gas filled the cars nearly empty tank. She busily scarfed them down before Tim or Jennifer returned.

Just as she finished eating her meal, she heard a very slight hissing sound. Her eyes zeroed in on the culprit of the sound.

She had a flat tire...

Upon further inspection, it appeared as though she had picked up a screw along the way.

"GOD DAMNIT!!" She yelled aloud as Tim and Jennifer approached the car.

"What is it?" Tim asked.

"I have a flat fucking tire!"

"Well not to worry my love. We'll just grab the spare and switch it out. At least it happened here and not out on the freeway in the middle of nowhere."

Lilly just smiled and nodded trying to stay positive.

Tim popped the trunk and dug through their bags searching for the spare tire. It was no where to be found...

"Umm baby?? Where's the spare tire??"

Lilly walked to the back of the car and checked herself. "I KNOW for a fact that the spare is back here!"

Lilly slammed the trunk lid down angered at herself for being so careless.

Maybe it's not you, but the new you that is the culprit... if you know what I mean... she's umm... a bit more lazy than you..." Tim whispered.

"Maybe you're right hun..."

"Well at least there's a hotel right over there. We can leave the car here which I'm sure the gas station attendant won't mind and we'll get it fixed in the morning when the shop opens up at ten." Tim mentioned.

Lilly grimaced. "That'll only leave us with a couple hours to find this Daisy bitch..."

"I know... I know... but it's all we can do for now..."

"Don't worry Lilly... we'll find her if it's the last thing we do!" Jennifer said trying to cheer her best friend up.

Lilly, Tim and Jennifer made their trek towards the hotel for the night.

As promised, Jennifer rented two hotel rooms and let the couple stay in one, while she slept in the other.

Tim was getting undressed so he could jump in the shower and rinse off. His defined muscles all throughout his body could be seen from a mile away. All he had left on was his boxers. He was about to take them off til he heard a soft gentle moan.

He looked over towards his girlfriend who just so happened to be focused on him and was anxiously waiting for him to take the rest of his clothes off. She was looking hot and bothered. Her reddened cheeks were hiding some of her newly aquired freckles but revealed how she was truly feeling at that moment. She was absent mindedly caressing herself through her clothes.

He was honestly wanting to see the new Lilly in all of her porcelain skinned, freckled softened glory.

"So would you ummm like to take a shower with me?" Tim asked.

Lilly looked at him with excitement in her eyes and rested her hands on her hips. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Lilly tried to be sexy as she undressed herself, but she struggled to get the grey hoodie up and over her head. Her pale bare belly jiggled as she struggled and her large breasts bounced in her black bra. Tim had to step in and help her get it off the rest of the way. Tim pulled her in tightly and kissed her with a burning passion. Next up was her black sweatpants. He slowly slid them down her wide hips and her curvy ass. Inch by inch they slid down her fleshy thighs revealing a pair of Avengers panties. Tim ran his finger under the waistband of them and slid them down til they landed atop of the sweatpants that were currently pooled around her ankles. She attempted to be enticing as she tried to kick off her sweats the rest of the way but ended up stumbling into her boyfriend. Tim caught her without much trouble.

She smiled trying to hide her embarrassment. "Sorry... Guess I'm not as coordinated as I used to be..."

Tim smiled and kissed the top of her head. "It's okay hun.

She looked at him and bit her lip. All that was left was her black bra. Tim reached around her back and unclasped it with ease. Her breasts surged out and slapped against her padded midsection.

Tim pressed himself up against her once again and felt her large natural breasts pressing into him. Lilly was feeling something similar as his hard erection pressed into her soft stomach. The feeling was incredible.

Tim took in her whole body. It was quite a sight. Freckles danced across her whole body. More dense groups took up residence on her face, shoulders, breasts arms, ass and thighs.

They both jumped into the steamy shower exploring and soaping up each others bodies as if it were for the first time.

After their exploration in the shower had concluded, they headed straight for the bed. Tim climbed onto the bed first and laid face up. His hard 7" erection stood up proudly.

Tim looked down towards the foot of the bed where his girlfriend stood. Her tight freshly shaven slit looked as if it had never been touched. Daisy was right... She was indeed a virgin once again.

Lilly slowly climbed over the top of him and positioned her slit perfectly in line with his throbbing hard on.

She wispered in his ear. "Please be gentle... you have to remember that physically, I am a virgin once again thanks to Daisy..." Tim slowly nodded in agreement.

Lilly slowly lowered herself onto him. Her mouth opened wide as she was overloaded with a mixture of feelings. The pain from her hymen tearing and the pleasure from being stretched out by her boyfriends above average cock. The pleasure easily outweighed the pain that she was experiencing as she lost her virginity for the second time in her life.

Tim swore it felt better than it ever had in the past. It felt as if she was literally squeezing him for all he was worth.

Their slow sensual session of love making went on for a couple hours.

Once Lilly dismounted him, Tim noticed that he was covered in a thin layer of blood. "Well it looks like we'll have to take another shower..."

Morning came soon enough and they had awoken to Jennifer knocking on the hotel room door. Lilly wrapped herself in the comforter and answered the door. Jennifer noticed it immediately along with Lilly's messed up hair and smiled. "Oooh did you and Tim finally do the deed???" Lilly blushed. "Oh shush! But... yes... yes we did!" Jennifer giggled. "Well it's about time!! I thought you were going to die a damn virgin at the rate you were going!"

Lilly had gotten dressed in the same clothes that she had worn the previous day.

They had made it down to the shop right when it opened at 10AM and gotten her car in to get it fixed.

An hour or so passed and her car was finally ready. Lilly looked at her watch. It read 11:18AM. All things considered, they were still making good time. If everything went according to plan, they would still have plenty of time to find that bitch Daisy.

They were back out on the freeway chewing up the miles and Lilly and Jennifer were downing snacks. "Man... no wonder this me is so pudgy. She's always hungry!" Lilly told herself.

Before they knew it, they had reached Modesto, California. It was 1:25PM. Now they just had to find the house. Luckily they had the exact address.

Roughly fifteen minutes later they had found it.

But thats where the good news ended...

The house was decrepit. It looked like it had been empty for years. The windows and doors were boarded up, the paint was in bad need of a redo and blackberry bushes were in danger of swallowing up the house.

Out of frustration, Lilly began crying and clumsily ran up to the house. She angrily pulled at boards for the door. "This person is ruining my fucking life!!! Why can't I catch a fucking break?!?!"

Once Lilly knew that finding Daisy was futile, she folded to the floor in a crying heap.

Neither Jennifer or Tim had any idea what to do next. "Ummm babe... what do you want to do??"

Through her tears and sobbing, all she said was "I want to do is get drunk and hopefully forget all about this..."

They defeatedly walked back to her car with their heads hung low. They drove to the nearest hotel where they once again rented out two hotel rooms. Tim was able to lift a fifth of vodka from a small mom and pop grocery store.

They were walking up to their hotel rooms. Just as soon as they reached their hotel rooms Jennifer spoke up. "I'm going to go into my room to see if I can figure anything else out. Maybe shut down the feed from my laptop or something... You guys go ahead and go into your room to drink and do whatever."

Lilly looked at her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for being such a great friend Jen."

Lilly looked at her watch. It was just a little after 2PM. Less than an hour before the feed aired live again...

Lilly was going to do ALOT of drinking before then...
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:41 am

Brilliant scene, I never know what to expect next. Excellent!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:40 pm

This was certainly thrilling. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:30 am

((( FOR THIS CHAPTER I THOUGHT IT'D BE FUN TO MAKE IT AN INTERACTIVE CHAPTER. YOUR OPTIONS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER. CAST YOUR VOTE AND I'LL WRITE IT OUT IN THE NEXT ONE)))

The hotel room was nice. It was a spacious room that had a king sized bed, wet bar, flat screen tv and a luxurious bathroom with a two person jacuzzi tub.

They took the flatscreen tv off from it's stand and put it in the closet just to be as cautious as possible.

Lilly and Tim were sitting on the bed going back and forth taking pulls from the bottle of vodka. Since neither of them were used to drinking, they quickly became quite inebriated.

Lilly was slowly giving up...

"We're jusssst going ta have to let the next change happppen babe... Moreee of my original self will be gone... But maybeee... just maybeee, with my new altereddd perssssonality I'll be sssmart enough to put a stop to thiszzzz..." Lilly slurred slightly. She looked at her watch. It was 2:48 PM...

"Don'ttt talk like that Lilll... we arrrree gonna beat thiszz... one way or anotherrrr."

She had an idea. They were out of time to stop the next show from airing so why not make the most of it... She got up from the bed and tried to steady herself on her wobbily legs. She unsteadily stood in front of her boyfriend. "Make love ta meee one more time while I'mmm like thizz... Who knowsss what will happenn to meee next..."

She pushed him back and straddled him.

Jennifer was busily typing on her laptop. She started to hear noises coming from her friends' room. She nodded knowing exactly what they were up to.

Lilly had slid her sweatpants down her legs and off as she continued to kiss her lover. Tim then proceeded to help her take her sweatshirt off.

This left her clothed in just her black bra and Avengers panties.

She looked at the clock in the corner of her screen. 2:58 PM.

Lilly pulled her panties to one side and let Tim slowly slide into her. Lilly let out a guttural moan as he penetrated her.

"Mmmmm oooooh I love youuuu Timmm..."

"Ooooh babyyyy, I love you toooo Lilly..." He drunkenly pulled her in for a kiss.

Jennifer had set an alarm for 3 PM. It had just sounded...

Her laptop's screen emitted bright blinding rays in all different colors.

Daisy's channel was up and running...

"Hey you sexy guys and girls!! Triple Delectable Daisy here! Thanks to all of you, I now have over THREE THOUSAND fans tuning in today! I guess you guys just can't get enough of me can you?" She groped herself

Lilly was slowly pistoning atop of her loving boyfriend. Her incredibly tight pussy was currently squeezing him for all he had.

Tim was in heaven. He had never had better sex in his life. He wasn't completely positive, but it seemed as though the changes that his girlfriend had gone through thus far seemed to fuel her sexual fire. And it showed...

Jennifer was in shock. Daisy looked just like her friend Lilly... Everything ranging from her pale, freckled and fairly soft body to her glasses and even her voice. If she didn't know any better, she'd think it was Lilly herself. But she knew Lilly wasn't that sexually daring. She had just lost her virginity no more than a day ago...

"Well as you all know, I always hold a vote for what you guys want to see me do. So let's get to it!"

Our options today are...

- Sluttified gamer girl
- Larger than life
- Changing race
- Bi baby bi
- Dumbing down
- Smart ass
- Dealers choice

"Aaand the voting will start.... NOW!"
audipwr87

Re: Doppelganger Danger - MULT. NEW INTERACTIVE CHAPTER

Postby jmichaels » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:59 am

Sluttified gamer girl or Changing race!

Thanks for making this one interactive.
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby coconutstorm » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 am

Changing race!
coconutstorm

Postby Odysseus66 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:11 am

Oooo baby! Larger than life please!
Odysseus66

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:13 am

Bi baby Bi. I would love to see Jennifer and Lilly get together.
pinkhippo99

Postby snakecolo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 am

Dumbing down. please
snakecolo

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87