Doppelganger Danger - MULT. Changes

Moderator: audipwr87

Doppelganger Danger - MULT. Changes

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 am

The sun was shining down on a young couple as they walked home after school. A hint of fresh cut grass floated in the air and birds sang as if welcoming the warmer weather. It was officially summer break. The couple's Junior year of high school had come to an end, and they were already thinking about activities and adventures that they could fill their free days with.

They knew that this was the last summer they had before they really had to get serious about what to do after high school. Lilly wanted to follow in her father's footsteps so she was most likely going to be heading to Berkeley to become a lawyer.

Tim on the other hand had aspirations to become a writer so he was aiming for Stanford much like Lilly's mom had.

"Oooh we should go camping this summer! Or maybe even take a road trip to the ocean!" A young, svelte blonde exclaimed as she held onto her boyfriends hand.

"That sounds like an awesome idea babe!"

Tim couldn't help but let his eyes roam over the slim but supple curves of his girlfriends 5'4, one hundred and thirty five pound bodice. She always was one for outdoor activities and it showed. Whether it was hiking, camping, biking, jogging, or even gardening... She loved it all. Due to this, her body was slightly thick but excruciatingly firm, her C cup breasts perky and perfect in her lovers eyes, her ass... OH her ass was painfully beautiful. Like seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time, the Eifel Tower, The Louvre... He had never seen a more delectable derriere on anyone else. Yet, the thing he loved most about her was that she was as far from conceited as possible. She was always respectably dressed and today was no different. She wore a crimson colored top with simple tight blue jeans that had rips at the knees and sensible white Adidas. Even her nails were short but well maintained coated in a sky blue hue.

Only after they had had sex for the first time, Lilly decided to admit that she had never been with anyone else because she was saving herself for someone special. She had saved herself for him... It warmed Tim's heart to hear her say that.

They were nearly back to Lilly's parents house. Only a few blocks away.

"Just imagine... a road trip to the ocean, camping out on the beach, campfires, walking along the shore. Nobody around to bother us when we're getting intimate." She looked at her boyfriend with her blue shimmering eyes and kissed him deeply.

"Oh cut it out you two!! That's soooo gross!!" A feminine voice yelled out from behind them snd proceeded to make fake vomit sounds. It was Lilly's sixteen year old sister Violet. She looked much like her older sister, only a tad shorter at 5'3 and had nearly the same body shape.

"Oh grow up Vy!" Lilly said through laughter.

"Whatever! So how'd your guys' last day go?"

"Oh it went great! I'm actually kind of sad to see the school year come to an end to be honest..." Lilly said thoughtfully.

Violet shook her head. "Chhh not me! I'm just happy to be out of Geometry class! That Mr. Thruelsen was a terrible fucking math teacher!"

"Oh get real! Maybe geometry wouldn't have been so terrible if you actually studied for it! I told you before that I'd help you."

Tim decided to stay out of it.

"Pshh... whatever miss smarty pants! Not all of us are gifted in the intelligence department like you are."

"Well did you at least pass the class?"

Violet paused and shrugged. "Yeah... with a C-..."

"Well if you ever change your mind, I'm always willing to help Vy!"

Violet gave her sister a thankful nod and gave her a hint of a smile. "You always were the smart one sis."

The three of them had finally reached Lilly and Violet's house and entered in through the front door.

"Mom, we're home!"

"Hey kids!" A feminine voice resounded from the kitchen.

"Hi mom!" Lilly and Violet energetically greeted their mom. Lilly and Violet both hugged their mom tightly. "Hey Mrs. Anderson! How are you doing?" Tim asked genuinely curious.

Mrs. Anderson chuckled. "Oh I'm great! Just happy that summer is finally here! I have alot of gardening that I'd love to tackle on my time off!"

Mrs. Anderson worked for the school department so her schedule worked much like the students who attended.

"Your father is taking me out for dinner so you guys will have the house to yourselves tonight. I'm leaving $50 for you two so you can get some dinner. And I know this goes without saying, but you two behave yourselves. I was a teenager once so I know what kids your age do with no parents around."

"Ewww Mooooom! Stop!! Don't worry, we'll be good I promise!" Lilly said flashing her loving eyes at Tim telling him different.

"Okay... I trust you guys. Besides I love Tim. He's the best boyfriend you've ever had. I know he wouldn't do anything that would upset me. I just want to make sure my little girl is well taken care of."

Lilly had started to blush. "Okay mom we get it! You've embarassed me enough for one day!"

Her mom raised her hands defensively. "Okay I've said my piece, and I'll let you guys be."

Violet piped up. "I'll be over at Anna's house if you need me. I'll probably be home late."

Her mom agreed. "Okay, well have fun Vy and be safe!"

Tim and Lilly headed up towards her bedroom to hang out for awhile. Her room was much like any other teenage girls room. She had multiple pictures of her, posed with her friends Sarah, Jamie and Amanda from various outings at the beach, the state fair, even a couple camping trips. They were all similarly built showing off their assets in respectable bikinis. She also had photos of her family up on the wall from family gatherings, Christmas parties, and family vacations. A vanity table completed with a large mirror, a sizeable bookshelf filled with various novels and a large flatscreen tv set at the opposite side of the room from her bed. She had her laptop hooked up to it along with a wireless keyboard and mouse so she could control it from her bed. Her room was tidy for the most part, a stray bra laid on the floor as well as a couple pairs of basic tennis shoes.

They laid down on her bed, cuddled up together and watched a couple tv shows for a few hours. The sun was setting and a tint of purple was slowly filling the night sky along with some stars that were already dotting the sky.

A knock could be heard at her door before it opened to reveal her parents. "Okay you guys, we're heading out for the night."

Lilly smiled at them. "Okay, have fun! But not TOO much fun!" She said jokingly.

"Oh very funny Lil!" Her dad chuckled. "Have a good night you guys! Behave yourselves!" He said winking.

"Oh we will!" Lilly and Tim said in unison.

They heard the front door close and her parents car start up and exit the driveway.

Lilly immediately flipped the tv to her laptops input.

Tim knew what this meant and he loved it... "Oh you sexy little minx!"

Lilly gave him an aggressive look like she was ready to pounce on him.

Lilly and Tim were no strangers to being kinky when it came to sex. Ever since they had gotten together in their sophomore year of high school, they hadn't been able to keep their hands off of each other.

Their latest kink was watching webcam models do various sexual acts. Sometimes they even suggested different things for the models to do when they'd ask for requests. It was just all so new and exciting for them!

As far as the webcam models went, they could be any number of different types of models. Whether it was a big titted blonde, a slightly overweight girl, creampies or even roleplay.

Today was no different.

They scanned the website looking at many of the new models that had joined since they had last been on.

They spent a few minutes doing this until their eyes both fell upon one model in particular at the same time. Neither one of them could believe it...

It... it was a model that went by the name "Daisy" but that wasn't the weird part. What was strange was she could be a twin sister of Lilly's. Same height, weight, body type, hair color, even her complextion. The only thing that differed between the two came from her eyes. Daisy's eyes were a deep purple in color with flecks of blue mixed in.

As Lilly was about to explore her profile more, The "LIVE" icon illuminated itself. Lilly hovered the mouse pointer over the "LIVE" icon. Just as she was about to click on the icon, she got an electric shock which caused her to pull her hand away from the wireless mouse nearly tossing it off of the bed. "OUCH! What the fuck?!?"

"Are you okay baby?" Tim asked genuinely worried.

"Yeah I just got a decent shock from the mouse. I sure hope it's not already shorting out on me... I just bought this thing a week ago..."

Tim took a quick look at the mouse inspecting it closely. "Hmmm well everything looks okay. Go ahead and try it again hun."

She looked at her boyfriend, took a deep breathe and clicked on the "LIVE" icon for Daisy's channel.

Daisy's feed started streaming filling all of Lilly's fifty inch flat screen. They could see that over a hundred viewers were already tuning in. She was laying on a bed that looked much like Lilly's. She was scantily clad in a school girl outfit that showed off her thin physique. The sound bar echoing Daisy's voice clearly. She sounded just like Lilly...

"Hey you guys! The Delectable Daisy here! I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my channel! For many first time viewers, I'll fill you in on how I run my channel. I take requests and do them to the best of my abilities or sometimes I'll do my own theme. Today I'm taking requests. You'll see at the bottom of your screen, I have five different options. Breast expansion, IQ roleplay, stuffing, creampie or dealers choice where I choose something... So choose your vote wisely and we'll get this show going! You have a minute to make your decisions."

The voting was underway and the countdown ensued.

Breast expansion immediately took an early lead with IQ roleplay and stuffing trailing behind by a handful of votes.

Thirty five seconds left...

"Well... what should we vote on?" Tim asked his beloved girlfriend who was already feeling hot snd bothered.

She looked down at her chest. "Well I have always wondered what it would be like, to have larger breasts..."

"Aww your breasts are already amazing!" Tim said sightly groping one of her full tits.

Lilly shuddered at the electric feeling.

"But... I'm up for seeing that happen if that's what you want." Tim said winking at her.

She clicked on "breast expansion" with ten seconds to spare. It took a commanding lead with IQ roleplay being a distant second snd stuffing a far away third option.

The votes kept pouring in but breast expansion stayed at the top of the list.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

A buzzer sounded through the speakers of her sound bar.

Daisy clapped excitedly. "Okay the votes are in! It looks like "breast expansion" won by a landslide!" Large multi colored bubble font appeared across the screen that read. "BREAST EXPANSION".

"Well, I've always been curious what I'd look like with larger breasts..." She said hefting and pressing her full C cups together sexily. "So without further ado. Let's blow up these breasts of mine!"

She turned around and produced a small hand held air pump with a clear tube that led to her chest.

Tim and Lilly were quite excited for what they were about to see. They began making out with each other and Tim had started to undress his girlfriend.

Lilly had always been an amazing kisser. Her tongue swirled and danced with her boyfriends.

Daisy slowly began working the hand pump and little by little, her breasts started slowly swelling. Her school girl top was growing increasingly tight.

Tim sensed that Lilly's mind was being occupied by something else as her kissing became a bit sloppy.

Tim pulled away after he noticed Lilly falter while they were kissing. "Are you okay my love?"

Lilly pulled away and put a hand to her head and blinked a few times. "Yeah... I was just hit with a bit of a dizzy spell is all..."

"Okay, I just want to make sure you're alright."

Then she regained her clarity and smirked. "Oh I'm fine babe! Don't worry about me!" She pulled him in and they continued to make out.

Tim slid his fingers under the bottom hem of her crimson tank top and pulled it off in one smooth motion leaving her in only her black lace bra.

His hands slid around her back and began working at the clasps. Normally he was quite a pro at undoing them in quick fashion, but today he was struggling for some reason... it was as if it was incredibly tight...

Lilly stopped kissing her lover and looked down at her chest and gasped which grabbed Tim's attention as well. They were swelling in spurts right before their very eyes! Her breasts were practically spilling out of her bra with natural flesh. The bra was starting to make small ripping and popping sounds.

"What the hell is happening Lilly!!?!" Tim cried out.

Lilly began crying. "I don't know!!!"

Daisy's voice echoed through the speakers. "Wow... my breasts are huge now! If I could guess... I'd say they're in the DD range!" She hefted up her breasts and the air pockets in her chest region became quite apparent.

"Hmmm should I go bigger?" Daisy asked her fans.

Answers flooded the chat room...

"YES!!!!"...

"GO BIG OR GO HOME!!"...

"THE BIGGER THE BETTER!"...

Daisy smiled at the camera. "Okay well the viewers have spoken! They want me to have gigantic titties, and I'm not going to deny them of that!"

She started pumping again.

Lilly's breasts started swelling again in line with Daisy's chest.

"Do something Tim!!" Lilly cried out.

"What can I do!?? I can't get your bra off!" He grunted struggling to even get a finger inside the band of her bra.

Daisy began grunting, feeling the excess pressure that was building up on her chest. "Oof, I sure hope my top gives away soon. I don't know how much more of this I can possibly stand!"

The nipples from Daisy's chest stood out proudly. The top button let loose on her school girl top.

Lilly's breasts were following suit. She started moaning as her titflesh obscenely poured over her bra cups.

All Tim could do is sit back and watch the events unfold.

"Oh! It looks like my tits are starting to win the battle versus my top!" She squealed with delight.

She continued on pumping even faster now.

Lilly continued panting and moaning as her chest kept growing larger and heavier.

Almost as if she enjoyed it.

Another button flew off of Daisy's top leaving alot of her breasts on display. One more pump sent her top bursting off of her as an avalanche of titflesh came surging forth.

The top was destroyed and there were no air pockets to be seen...

Lilly's bra bursted off of her in similar fashion, her massive breasts slapped against her hard abdomen as she fell backwards onto her bed. She laid still for a few moments.

Daisy smiled from ear to ear. "Well it appears as if my old top from before my growth spurt couldn't handle the weight of my natural DDD sized tits! Well that's the end of my show for the day! I'll be back on tomorrow! See you guys later!" With that she blew a kiss towards the camera and winked. The webcam feed cut out to a black screen.

Tim looked over at his girlfriend. "Lilly... are you alright?"

Lilly slowly arose to a seated position and looked down at her chest. She hefted up her new DDD sized assets. "Yeah I think I'm alright... What the hell just happened?!?"

"I have no idea babe! Your breasts are huge though!"

"Ugh what am I going to do when my parents... or oh god... my sister comes home!! There's no way I can hide these things!!" She shook them side to side. They were incredibly perky for their size.

Just as Tim was searching for an answer, his eyes fell upon the bra that laid upon Lilly's bedroom floor.

It had grown!!

"What are you doing Tim?" Lilly asked worriedly.

"I'm just checking something out. Hold on!"

As if to further investigate, he decided to explore his girlfriends dresser. The bras in her dresser had also increased to fit her larger bust!

Lastly, he checked the pictures on her wall. Her chest had indeed grown in the pictures as well! The picture from the beach showed her and her friends in the same position. However, Lilly was the center of attention and her breasts demanded attention.

He noticed one more thing in the pictures. Lilly's mom and sister had become very top heavy as well! Not to the same extent as Lilly, but both of them had larger breasts now.

"Well it looks like you won't have to worry about explaining this to your family..." Tim announced.

Lilly got up onto her feet and approached the photos. "Oh what the fuck?!?"
Last edited by audipwr87 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Doppelganger Danger - MULT. Changes

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 pm

So far, this is a most auspicious beginning of a story. Good luck to Lilly, here!
Junketh71

Postby jmichaels » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Great start, and I love the remaining options.
jmichaels
Transformation Master

Postby wuffy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 am

Love it! Can't wait for more options. Stories like this are more favorites. Is "stuffing" getting very stretched out by large toys or cocks? If so, I'm really looking forward to that one. Dealers choice is a nice mystery to come as well.
wuffy

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 am

wuffy wrote:Love it! Can't wait for more options. Stories like this are more favorites. Is "stuffing" getting very stretched out by large toys or cocks? If so, I'm really looking forward to that one. Dealers choice is a nice mystery to come as well.

It could mean a couple different things. Possibly what you were thinking or even eating unhealthy and gaining weight. I'll let you keep guessing! Thanks for the comment!
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 am

Junketh71 wrote:So far, this is a most auspicious beginning of a story. Good luck to Lilly, here!

Thanks Junketh! :)
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:44 am

jmichaels wrote:Great start, and I love the remaining options.

Thanks jmichaels! There will be even more options in the next chapter! ;)
audipwr87

Postby SaoirseCook » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:30 am

I like it, but I also take it you're channeling a little bit of that Netflix movie 'Cam'.
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 am

alexa wrote:I like it, but I also take it you're channeling a little bit of that Netflix movie 'Cam'.

Yeah thats where I got the original idea from. :)
audipwr87

Postby snakecolo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:06 am

please continue soon
snakecolo

Next

Return to audipwr87