Merry Christmas Darling

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Merry Christmas Darling

Postby blurmy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:56 am

I had a little time this Xmas eve so I thought I'd do a little update to my stories from last Christmas Ho Ho Ho & One Last Gift which you can read here: https://blurmytales.blogspot.com/p/story-file.html

Wishing you all a happy holidays and looking forward to the year ahead.
Blurmy

“Wake up dear, it’s Christmas eve”

I opened my eyes slowly and was greeted by the familiar bedroom décor that I’d come to know over the past 363 days. I slowly began to roll over, feeling the intimate embrace of those strong arms as the white whiskers of his beard tickled my ear.

“What time is it?” I asked a little groggily, “we still have plenty to do, the reindeers need...”

“Shhh” he soothed as he put his finger to my lips “there’s no need to worry about that right now” a warm glow invading his rosy cheeks.

“Oh Santa, you randy old bugger” I laughed, adjusting my nightshirt over my ample bosom “there will be plenty of time for that once you return in the morning, honestly, you’d think after last year you’d be more focused”

“Ho ho ho, don’t forget I have you to thank for that don’t I Mrs Claus?”

It was my turn to blush now, I'd been so selfish just a year ago, depriving all those poor children their presents, just so that I could spend a night with Santa.

“Yes, well, I suppose you’re right, but I can at least make sure this year runs smoothly” I attempted to get up but was held firmly in place.

“Everything has been taken care of, just relax” he said seductively

“Everything?” I questioned, he simply nodded his reply.

“The hooves are cleaned?”

“The elves did them yesterday”

“Your list, did you check it twice yet?”

“I did that last night after you went to bed”

“And your suit fits?”

“I got it back from the tailor last week, extra stretchy” he said patting his stomach for emphasis.

“Well then” I said, settling back under the covers “I suppose we have time enough for a little lie in”

“Oh no dear, we have no time to spare, why don’t you put on your robe and join me in the workshop?” and with that, he kissed me on the forehead and left the room.

I’d learned over the past year of living with Santa that nothing was too strange to be considered out of the ordinary. So I got up, fixed my grey curls under my mob cap, cleaned my gold rimmed spectacles and put on my flowing red robe.

When I made my way into the workshop, I was a little taken aback by what I saw. Several of the workbenches had been pushed back against the walls and there, sat in the middle of the room was Santa’s favourite chair from the grotto.

“What’s all this, what’s going on?” I asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Why, it’s your Christmas gift of course” he replied as he led me over and say me down in his wide, plush chair.

“Oh but I can’t have mine before you get yours” I protested but he would hear nothing of it.

“Naomi, you have made the past year so wonderful, I wasn’t sure how you’d take to life as Mrs Claus, but you have done such a splendid job”

“Well, it was a bit of a shock at first but I’ve come to love my time here at the North Pole” I replied

“You take such good care of the reindeer, you get on well with the elves and your cooking” he paused and shook his much larger belly “well, it’s so good I've had to come up with a new way to get down chimneys!”

“I can’t say I'm entirely selfless in that department” I replied, approvingly gazing on his physique.

“Ho ho ho, yes, you’re certainly fond of the fatties Mrs Claus” he boomed as he placed my arms on the armrests of the chair “but then again, you’re not the only one”

Without warning, black leather belts with shiny gold buckles wrapped around my wrists, securing me in place.

“Bring it all in elves!” bellowed Santa as the doors to the workshop opened and in paraded the elves.

They were carrying platters of assorted Christmas foods, roast turkey, honey glazed ham, Christmas pudding and yule log, they were moving so fast I could barely register what was happening.

“Do you remember these?” asked Santa.

In his hands were a very familiar set of golden cutlery.

“Oh, oh my” I managed to squeak out as I spotted the elves wheel in a vat which had “Santa’s Special Eggnog: Extra Fattening!” written on the side.

Santa handed the cutlery to the tallest elf before giving him one last set of instructions.

“I want her to fill that chair and then some by the time I return in the morning.”

“Right you are boss!”

“Honey, wait!” I called out as another elf fastened a bib around my neck.

“Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas darling!”
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Merry Christmas Darling

Postby Valiant_Pilot » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Your "A Fall From Grace" has always been a personal favorite of mine and so for that I wish you a (late) Merry Christmas!
Valiant_Pilot

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:06 pm

This was very nice and festive. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby blurmy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:06 am

Thank you both for the kind words.
blurmy

Return to Stories