Jessica’s Wish (BE, BR, Reality Change, Minor AR & AP)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Jessica’s Wish (BE, BR, Reality Change, Minor AR & AP)

Postby Babel111 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:37 pm

The transformations from this story are based on the idea from allthosecurves in this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4040&start=10

I took the example that was used in the story because I enjoyed it. Story is not done, but please feel free to post feedback.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday

Jessica is a 21-year-old senior at Big State University and is a woman who has always been part of the popular crowd. She is a 5’10” blonde bombshell with DD breasts and a curvaceous ass. She often has a short temper and isn’t afraid to go off on people whether they deserve it or not. Her family lives in the same town as big state university and consists of Jessica’s mom, Sabrina, 5’5” blonde with B cup breasts, Jessica’s dad, Tom, who is 6’1”, and Jessica’s 18-year-old sister, Elizabeth “Lizzie”, is a 5’2” redheaded woman with A cup breasts. Lizzy is a freshman at Big State University and is somewhat social with her older sister Jessica, but has often been teased by Jessica for not being attractive.

We are a few weeks into the semester and Jessica is taking all electives so she can coast through senior year to focus on partying and going to bars because she recently turned 21. She is in her Monsters and Myths class, which she took from the advice of her boyfriend, Ryan, who took it last semester and told her it was an easy A+. Unfortunately for Jessica the class was popular among freshman and her class was filled entirely with wide-eyed freshman who were looking to make friends at the beginning of the semester.

Today’s class was about the myths around wishing and how most cultures believe that an object is required for a wish to be made, such as jewelry or rocks. During class the teacher was passing around a rock that had symbols on it from ancient Egypt that some believe were used in rituals to cast wishes. As class ended Jessica had the rock in her hand and unknowingly put it in her pocket as she packed up and left class. Sitting next to Jessica and very interested in seeing the rock was Patricia, a 5’3” brunette with AA cup breasts. Seeing Jessica rush out of the room Patricia quickly packed up and followed after her because she really wanted to see the rock. Patricia caught up to Jessica and tapped her should from behind, while asking for the rock back. Jessica was in a rush to start getting ready for her Friday night date with Ryan tonight and quickly turned around and frustratedly said, “I don’t have the stupid rock.” Shocked at how Jessica reacted, Patricia shyly responded, “I think you put it in your pocket. If you give it to me I can return it to the professor.” Jessica dug deep in to her pocket finding the rock and as she handed it back to Patricia and snidely said “Here is the stupid rock, Flatty Patty. Sometimes I’d wish some people would have better understanding of not bothering the more popular people.” Jessica walked away and Patricia sadly looked at the rock and under her breath said “I wish I was a more popular person and that she could live life on the other foot.” After saying this Patricia thought she saw the rock flash, but did not care and returned it to her professor.

That night after a fantastic date with Ryan she returned home to her apartment that she shared with her roommates/best friends. She lives with Kayla, who is 5’8” has jet-black hair and C cup breasts, Samantha, who is a 5’4” brunette with B cup breasts and Jasmine, who is a 5’7” blonde with D cup breasts. Jessica has lived with these girls the last 2 years and has always took pride in being the most attractive woman in the apartment, but due to being best friends with Samantha, Jasmine, and Kayla she does not tease them.

Jessica went to bed she had a dream, but this was unlike a normal dream. To Jessica it was like a memory of the past, but it played out differently then she remembered. Jessica remember this event from a few weeks ago. She was in her sister Lizzie’s freshman dorm suite with Kayla and Samantha waiting to go out to congratulate Lizzie on completing her 1st week of college.

Jessica remembered it like this. She was waiting for Lizzie to get dressed for the night and while waiting she decided to have some fun and slipped in to Lizzie’s roommate Natalie’s A-cup bra without her permission. Jessica's large breasts made a mockery of Natalie’s bra as her friends laughed. When Natalie walked in and realized what was happening, her face turned red and she ran out of the dorm crying.

But that's not how it played out this time. The moment started exactly as Jessica remembered it... except when she tried on Natalie's bra, it was a D cup bra. Jessica was surprised to look down and see that her nearly flat chest didn't come anywhere close to filling it. Kayla and Samantha were laughing at her as they brought her some socks to stuff the nearly empty bra cups. Their teasing was mostly innocent but it was still humiliating. This wasn't how Jessica remembered the moment, but that's how she was experiencing it now.

When Natalie walked in, she was wearing a tight shirt that hugged her large natural breasts. She had a smirk on her face as her eyes darted to Jessica's inadequate chest in her D cup bra. She giggled with amusement under her breath as she walked by Jessica to her room." After Natalie made it to her room and the giggling simmered down Samantha looked at Jessica and said “Jessie, now that you have something up top why don’t we compare” and stood up. Confused at what was going on Jessica stood up next to Samantha and realized that instead of looking down at her smaller roommate she was eye level with the bottom of Samantha’s chin. Samantha bumped busts with Jessica and as the socks fell out Samantha smirked and said “I guess real Cs are bigger than fake Ds” and Jessica started to panic.

The shock from that moment woke Jessica up in her bed at her apartment and she was thankful that it was just a dream. She immediately moved her arms to her chest and thanked god that her breasts felt the same as they always did.

To be continued.
Last edited by Babel111 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Babel111

Re: Jessica’s Wish (BE, BR, Reality Change, Minor AR & AP)

Postby deadite103 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:07 am

This is great I can't wait to see what happens next You don't see BE that often great job
deadite103

Postby Babel111 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Saturday

Jessica got out of bed and went to the bathroom to start her normal morning routine. As she was walking she tried not to think of the dream she had last night. While looking around she felt like everything was slightly off, like an inch or 2 higher than normal. But she just wanted a normal day after that nightmare and shrugged it off.

Jessica got dressed and was thankful to see that her bra still said DD after what had happened. She headed towards the kitchen and saw Samantha sitting at the kitchen counter. Jessica walked in a way to check if Samantha was still the same and as she passed by Samantha she could tell that she was still taller than her. But she did notice that Samantha’s boobs were looking great today, but they looked a little bigger than normal. Jessica mentally had to calm herself down and told herself that boobs don’t just grow overnight when you are an adult.

Jessica headed towards the fridge to grab some food and saw Kayla walking into the kitchen. Jessica noticed that Kayla was looking a little taller today and was curious as to why she would be wearing heels on Saturday, at 11:00 AM. Jessica looked down at Kayla’s feet, noticed that she was barefoot, and said to Kayla “You have a growth spurt or something, when’d you get taller than me?” Kayla chuckled and replied “I’ve been 5’10” since 11th grade. You and Jasmine both stopped growing at 5’7”.” Jessica’s facial expression changed to one of worry causing Samantha to ask “are you alright?” and stand up from her to put her hand on Jessica’s forehead to check for a fever. When Samantha walked up to Jessica, she noticed she didn’t have her normal height advantage over Samantha that she was familiar with. Seeing that Kayla and Samantha thought everything was normal Jessica tried to play it cool by sharing a story of her fun night with Ryan last night that caused her not to get enough sleep.

Jessica nervously followed up with “oh shit! I just remembered I have plans to get lunch with Ryan. I got to go” and hurried off to her room. When she got to her room she immediately texted Ryan letting him know that she was going to be staying over. She quickly packed a bag with some sexy lingerie and headed to Ryan’s apartment.

Ding! Ryan awoke to the sound of his phone going off. Ryan is 6’2” and fairly well built. Ryan reached over and grabbed his phone to read the text. After reading it Ryan got excited because he could tell that she was angry and when Jessica is angry, they have the best angry sex.

Jessica arrived at Ryan’s place and felt that he didn’t notice anything different about her. Ryan knew better then to immediately ask what is wrong. He put on the TV and ordered a pizza to let Jessica calm down a bit. They hung out at Ryan’s apartment and as the day went on he could tell she was calming down and he knew that after they cooked and ate dinner he would ask Jessica what happened to get her a little revved up for their late night activities.

After eating dinner Ryan finally pulled the trigger and asked Jessica what is wrong. Jessica thought for a moment before saying anything because she didn’t want her boyfriend to think she is crazy because she shrunk and Kayla was now taller than her. Jessica responded “I just never noticed that is Kayla is so much taller than me” and she phrased it like this hoping Ryan would notice that she was not her normal height. Ryan asked “Is this about last night, I’m sorry for what I said I didn’t think it would throw you off.” Jessica had no idea what he was referring to with that. She remember last night where the 2 went out to dinner last night to a nice Italian restaurant where they did happen to see Kayla at and said hello to. After dinner, they then went back to his place where they cuddled and then he drove her home. Before Jessica could get a word out, Ryan followed up with “I shouldn’t have said that the taller the girl the hotter she is after we saw Kayla.” He then came up to Jessica and hugged her and continued “Jessica, baby, you are the hottest girl I know with tits to kill for and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of” and he playfully smacked her ass.

Jessica was a little ticked off after finding out what he said, but was more turned on. She whispered into his ear “bedroom now” and Ryan knew he was in for a good night. They both hurried into Ryan’s bedroom and began to strip. As she took off her bra unleashing her perky DD tits she could tell Ryan was mesmerized. She pushed her tits together and said “why don’t you sit on the edge of the bed so we can start off tonight with one of my world famous tit jobs.” She had never seen him move so fast, while excitedly saying “Yes” and his penis was at full length immediately as he sat on the bed.

After a night of passionate sex they cuddled on the bed and Jessica started to drift off to bed. She felt safe in Ryan’s arms that nothing bad would happen to her tonight…

Just as the night before, Jessica had a dream that was a memory of the past, but this time it was going to be different. Jessica remembered this from this past Summer when she, her mom (Sabrina), and her sister (Lizzie) went to Tiffany’s Secret to buy some underwear and mom was paying.

Jessica remembered the event positively because it was the time where she got her breasts measured and the saleswoman, “itty” Isabella, who was about 5’4”and probably an A cup at most told Jessica that she needed to start wearing a DD bra. Afterwards she saw that Lizzie was in a changing stall she grabbed some bras that were obviously too big for Lizzie. Lizzie got mad at her and Jessica said “Oops. Guess I gave you the bras that I was going to try on.”

The moment started similarly with Jessica getting her bust size measured by Isabella who was crouching on her legs to measure Jessica’s band size. This time Isabella started to stand up and noticed that the formerly petite woman was now rising above Jessica until her face was looking slightly down at Isabella’s much larger C cup boobs. “I’d say you are still at about a 32AA, but we should have some 32A push-up bras that will fit you” and Isabella went to fetch some of those bras.

Jessica looked down and saw just like last night’s dream, her breasts were basically nonexistent. She immediately went into a changing stall to hide from the world. As she was in the stall Lizzie came by and spoke in a sarcastic “Hey sis, I found some cute bras for you try on” and she slipped the bras under the stall door and headed into a different stall. Jessica was mortified to see that Lizzie had handed her training bras.

Sabrina walked to the stall and said “Jessie, your sister told me she picked out some really cute bras for you. Come on out and show me.” Jessica did not want to feel humiliated and remained silent. “Jessica! You better get that butt out of that stall with the bra on before I count to 10 or you will be in serious trouble!” Jessica panicked because her mom had never spoken to her in such a way all her life and gave a meek “be out in a second” as she rushed to put on the training bra. She quickly put on the training bra, which fit surprisingly well and headed out of the stall to see Isabella and her mom. Unlike her normal 5’5” blonde mom the woman in front of her was extremely different. Sabrina looked to be about 5’9” with D cup breasts and looked like she could be a model. “Honey… that looks like it really fits you” her mother chuckled. Isabella grinned and said “we all can’t be as well-endowed as your sister” and right on cue, Lizzie’s stall door started to open and… AHHHHHHH!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!! Jessica awoke from the nightmare screaming while lying naked next to Ryan in his bed.

To be continued.
Last edited by Babel111 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babel111

Postby Babel111 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 pm

deadite103 wrote:This is great I can't wait to see what happens next You don't see BE that often great job

Thank you. That part mostly came from the example from allthosecurves. Hope you continue enjoying the story.

-Babel111
Babel111

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:00 pm

I'm loving your story so far! Reality changing stories are always such a fun read!!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby deadite103 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:36 am

I can't wait to see what happens next. I also meant BR
deadite103

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:59 pm

This is very cool. Good luck to Jessica and her predicament.
Junketh71

Postby Babel111 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Sunday

Jessica looked to her right and saw Ryan eyes wide-awake due to her screaming. “What’s the matter babe?” Ryan groggily asked. “Ryan, I need you to take me seriously right now. For the past 2 nights I keep having these dreams where I am shrinking in height, my boobs are getting smaller, and everyone around me is getting prettier. I’m really scared because no one noticed anything different yesterday.” Ryan moved his hand to start caressing Jessica’s boobs and proclaimed, “these are the same B cups that I’m used to” and the closed his eyes to fall back asleep. Jessica immediately realized it happened again and didn’t know what to do. Jessica tried to pretend this was all a dream and that she would go back to sleep and when she wake up everything would be normal again.

A few hours later and Jessica woke again happy to know that she did not have another dream. Jessica started to get dressed and put on her bra and panties and felt sad as she read the label on her bra 34B. She hadn’t been that size since she was going through puberty 10 years ago. Tears started to roll down her face, but she needed to be her strong confident self and she wiped away the tears. She knew that today was going to be a rough day and was clueless how to return to her more beautiful self.

She noticed that Ryan wasn’t in the room and went to go find him. Just like the night before, it felt like things were off by an inch and she started to panic. She headed into the kitchen to see Ryan making breakfast and he walked over to her saying “Is my cute little girlfriend feeling better now?” and he motioned down and gave her a kiss on her forehead. The last time Jessica had been called little was in middle school. Jessica wasn’t sure how tall she was right now. She has always been 5’7” and was a little disappointed that she wasn’t the tallest in friend group. That role belonged to Kayla who has been 5’10” ever since she had that growth spurt in the 11th grade, but she now feared that she was not taller than her shortest friend Samantha who she knew clocked in at about 5’6”. She gave a fake smile back and told him “it will be after we do it after breakfast.” Jessica was really angry at her situation and knew how she was going to blow off some steam.

Jessica and Ryan headed back to the bedroom where he tore off her bra and they started making love. Eventually Jessica got on top of Ryan and started to ride him. She felt like it was not as enjoyable as when they usually had sex and it seemed like Ryan wasn’t as enthusiastic as normal. Ryan started to think about what Jessica said when she woke him up in the middle of the night and his mind went to Kayla, Jessica’s tall hot friend. Ryan always had a thing for tall girls with nice racks and that made him start questioning why he was even with Jessica and what about her was attractive. He then started imagining that instead of having sex with Jessica right now, that he was with Kayla. Jessica looked down and noticed that Ryan had a smile on his face and that he was starting to get more into making love. They both finished and decided to take cuddle and nap away their Sunday.

Jessica woke from the nap around 4:30 PM. She needed to get cleaned up and dressed because every week her family has a home cooked family dinner that no excuse could get her out of going. She hopped in the shower and the sensations she felt as the water tapped against her breasts was orgasmic. She finally understood why women with smaller boobs said that there were more sensitive, but looking down it made her feel sad about the loss of her DDs. After a long shower deep in thought she begrudgingly decided to accept what was happening to her unless she saw any hope of a way to return to her more beautiful self. Jessica just hoped that at the end of this all she would still be pretty and with Ryan.

After getting out of the shower she realized that the only bra she had brought to Ryan’s he had ripped during their love making session. This meant that she either had to show up to dinner late and receive a death glare from her mom all night or go braless. She chose to go braless because she thought it would be less painful.

The walk to her home from Ryan’s was about 1 mile and as she headed over it felt weird to walk without feeling the jiggling of her breasts. As she walked she noticed that less guys than normal were checking her out and the guys who did look were not as attractive as she was used to. While walking over she started to get nervous that her family had changed in appearance similar to her mom changing in her dream, but was hopeful that this was going to be a dinner with minimal drama.

Jessica arrived at home and was immediately greeted by her mom who now seemed to be a few inches taller than her and had larger breasts. She tried to smile as best she could, but deep down she was sad about this. Sabrina could see Jessica’s nipples through her shirt and in a demanding voice said “Young lady you go put on a bra right now. You can either borrow one of your sister’s C cup bras or mine for the night. Even if they are a little big on you, I will not have you dressed like that at the dinner table.” A little piece of Jessica died that moment when she heard that not only her mom had larger breasts, but her sister who she used to call “Little Lizzie” behind her back was not bustier. Just as she thought it couldn’t get worse, Jessica passed by the spot in the living room where they used to measure heights on the wall while growing up. She read from top to bottom “Dad – 6’1, Mom – 5’7”, Lizzie – 5’5” Jessica – 5’4”” and had to hold back the tears from flowing know that she was now the shortest in the family.

She went in to Lizzie’s room and grabbed a bra and it was in fact a C cup. She put it on and it was obvious that she could not fill it out and in a moment of weakness she considered stuffing her bra. Intelligently she decided not to and head out to chill with the family to make this miserable evening go as fast as possible.

When she first saw Lizzie it was like she was seeing her for the first time. Gone was the tiny, flatchested younger sister that she had grown up with. She was replaced by a stunning average height, attractive looking redhead with nice size boobs. This moment truly made her feel hopeless and made her think that her place on the top of the family hierarchy was a place she was not going to return to. During dinner she noticed that her family was treating Lizzie with more respect and that she seemed more confident than Jessica remembered. After an uneventful family dinner she headed up to her old room to go to bed, wishing that these dream, nightmares or whatever they are would finally stop.

To be continued.
Babel111

Postby fuzzyducky12 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Oooh neat story, really like the subtle changes!
fuzzyducky12

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 am

Great new chapter! I can't wait to see what happens to our beloved heroine in the upcoming chapters! Keep up the great work!
audipwr87

Next

Return to Stories