Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 am

greinskyn wrote:The rewrite was well worth the effort. I think it is especially so because she still has enough of herself left to realize what she has lost... and is still losing.

I imagine her running into someone who knew her before and her trying to act like her old self; try to hide what has happened.

Great premise, and I like the way things are unfolding.

Thank you for the great idea of her running into someone she knows. I added it into my latest chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it!
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 am

***CHAPTER EIGHT***

Mr. Fisk looked around for Pamela's husband. So where is Mr. Crawford? I thought for sure he would see you off." He asked genuinely curious.

"Ah I don't really give a shit... he's an asshole." Was all she said as she walked towards the limousine. Another thought entered her mind that made her sad. "And maybe he doesn't give a shit about me anymore either..." A single tear rolled down her cheek at the sudden realization.

She did still truly love him... she was just very frustrated with what was happening to her and that it seemed like she had no control over it either...

She would have to apologize to her husband who she still loved so dearly. She knew he was only trying to help...

But her apology would have to wait until she returned home the next day...

Mr. Fisk opened the door for her. She was hit with a wave of delicious and sugary smelling goodness.

Without hesitation she climbed right in and planted her plump ass in her usual seat.

The limousine sped off down the street...

The one thing neither Mr. Fisk or Pamela noticed was Jim running out from the house towards the street. "Damnit... I didn't want her to leave like that... I should've just apologized and told her how much I love her..."

He watched the limo disappear into the distance as he slowly made his way back into the house with his head hung low.

Mr. Fisk was taking in the obvious changes that had occured to Pamela over the last week that she had been home. It appeared as if she had truly started to lose her old self and just accepted her new station in life...

He was hoping that she would give in this time...

He had surprised her once again with stacks upon stacks and boxes and boxes of assorted donuts and treats.

Thank god he had decided to surprise her with fattening treats again because she instantly gave into her cravings instead of fighting against them like she had previously done.

She shoved whole donuts into her mouth and ate them in one single bite not really caring about dropping icing or filling onto her clothes. She was just simply depressed... and she found that when she was down, she ate... alot... it seemed as if the more weight she gained, the more depressed she became snd the depressed she became the more she ate... it was a viscous cycle.

"Well my my my... it's nice to see that you're finally starting to embrace your new life." Mr. Fisk said happily.

Pamela swallowed her fifth donut. "Well why the fuck should I even fight it anymore? My husband hates my fat ass and what I'm becoming, I gain weight regardless of whether or not i fuckin work out and i feel like im losing myself a little bit at a fucking time so tell me... why should i care... why should i fuckin try?!? Its all just a waste of energy and time that i don't fuckin have!"

Mr. Fisk was even a bit shocked at her sudden outburst.

The rest of the car ride to Mr. Fisk's mansion was a quiet one. One reason was because Mr. Fisk was just admiring his handiwork thus far. But the main reason being that Pamela simply kept stuffing donuts into her mouth... She was an eating machine when she let go of her tribulations. Just as soon as she would swallow one donut, she would stuff her mouth with another and another and another...

All that could be heard was loud chewing along with heavy breathing. She was like a woman possessed...

By the time they had reached his mansion, she had polished off two dozen doughnuts and she showed no signs of slowing down...

But once the car had stopped moving Pamela had seemed to snap out of the trance like state that she was in... She threw the empty box down on the floor of the limo. "What the fuck was I just doing??..."

Mr. Fisk studied her closely... it seemed as if when she waited too long in between eating or starved herself on purpose she would focus solely on any food in front of her... and annihilate it...

"Well here we are at your favorite place in the world..." Mr. Fisk said sarcastically.

Pamela rolled her eyes. "Oh woo fuckin hoo! I can't wait to see what you have in store for me this time..." she said returning the sarcasm.

Mr. Fisk opened the car door for her and let her out.

She slowly crawled out of the car and lazily walked towards the front of his mansion.

"So are we heading straight back to the lab as usual?"

Mr. Fisk shook his head in a negative motion. He had some new tricks up his sleeve...

"Well first off... I want you to put your old outfit back on..." he said handing it to her.

"B-bb-ut I could barely fit in it over a week ago..." Pamela said with sadness and disgust.

"Oh nonsense... just go put them on..."

Pamela did as she was told and slipped into the nearest bathroom. The yoga pants were the hardest part. She started inching them up her legs. They slid up her calves easily. But once she reached her thicker thighs, she met some resistance. She tugged and pulled til the wasteband got stuck under her flabby ass. She had to resort to jumping up and down repeatedly feeling her whole body quiver. She finally managed to stuff her whole lower half into her pants. But not without putting a few more generous tears and runs in them. Her flesh poked out of each and every hole generously.

Her top slid on much easier but her larger breasts stretched the top giving her a generous amount of cleavage. The bottom hem of her shirt was a whole nother story. It was resting lazily on top of her slightly flabby midsection. She looked at herself in the mirror and let out a small sigh of disbelief. She looked so disgusting now...

She exited the bathroom and slowly approached Mr. Fisk. "Okay, are you happy? What's next?..." she was afraid to ask...

"I actually have a couple surprizes for you. If you would be so kind as to follow me..."

"Oh shit... what does your twisted fucking mind have in store for me now??"

"You'll see... you may think it's crazy at first but trust me... you'll start to enjoy it after awhile."

She did as she was told and followed him into a part of the house that she hadn't seen before. The library...

He walked over towards a wall sconce and pulled on it to reveal a long stretching passage way that led to another secret room.

The room was massive... It was larger than her own living room. Actually nearly double the size as a matter of fact.

In it was a ninety inch flat screen tv with every game console ever made, a collection of erotic novels and a large california king sized bed.

Mr. Fisk pulled a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. A large stainless steel bed slowly lowered from the ceiling.

But once the bed reached eye level, Pamela could see that someone rather large was strapped down to the bed...

It was Claire!... and she had an apparatus on her head much like the one Pamela had used in the past. Not only that, but she was dressed in an identical outfit which consisted of massive black yoga pants and a red tank top.

Pamela ran up to Claire as quickly as she could to make sure she was okay. "Are you okay Claire?"

Claire was fully alert. "Ugh yeah... but like what the fuck is going on Pamela?!? What are you doing here?!? Hell... what am I like doing here?!?"

"It's a long fuckin story... maybe I can fill you in on everything after Mr. Fisk is done with us..." Pamela tried to comfort her.

"Fuck the last thing I like remember is uhh finishin up my shift at the restaurant and walkin out to my car... everythin went totally black after that..."

Mr. Fisk had a creepy smile painted on his face. "You know, it's funny... It's been my plan from the start to pick your old high school friend up for this part of your transformation... then you just so happen to run into her at breakfast..."

...what a small world."

Pamela approached Mr. Fisk.

"Holy Fuck!! What are you going to do to Claire you sick bastard?!?"

"Well Claire isn't the one who should be worried my dear Pamela... We're actually helping her out to become a better person... it should be you who's worried..."

Uh oh... Pamela didn't like the sound of that... "Wh...what are you going to do to me?"

"Well we've studied everyone around you... your family, your friends old and new... absolutely everyone... and it just so happens that our dear Claire here has a deep dark secret..."

Pamela looked at her friend and then back at Mr. Fisk. "And what is that deep dark secret?"

Claire is a feedee..."

"Wh...whats a feedee?" Pamela asked not liking how it sounded.

Claire looked away in embarrassment...

"Well go ahead and tell her Claire..." Mr. Fisk said, a maniacal smirk forming on his face.

"It's like, where someone gets erotic pleasure out of stuffing themselves or like being fed to their total limits, someone who like totally enjoys gaining weight and getting fat on purpose..."

Pamela put two and two together. "Oh fuck no..." something else hit her though. "But when i saw you earlier this week, you said you had lost fifteen pounds..."

Claire blushed. "I truly have... you see, Peter like broke up with me because he was done with the whole weight gain thing... he wanted to live a healthy life style and I didn't want to y'know, change..."

Mr. Fisk cleared his throat out of annoyance of being interrupted.

"Do you remember how thin Claire was back in high school?" Mr. Fisk asked.

Pamela nodded. "Yeah I remember how fuckin jealous I was that she could eat whatever the fuck she wanted and not gain a single god damn pound!" She said angrily.

Mr. Fisk continued on. "And don't you think it was a bit strange that she blew up all of a sudden when she met her boyfriend Peter during your guys' Sophomore year?"

Pamela's eyes bulged out of her head at the sudden realization...

"Peter was a feeder? Peter fucking did that to you?"

Claire nodded. "Yes he did... but at the same time I wanted him to..."

Pamela didn't understand. "You wanted him to make you into some big fat fuckin whale?"

Claire shuddered at being called names like that...

Pamela continued her little rant. "So you ruined your perfect body to become a massive ball of lard..." she said with digust.

Claire rubbed her thighs together. "Mhmm... Peter opened my eyes to what I like, totally wanted in life."

Pamela's eyes bulged out from her sudden realization.

"Ah I see you're figuring it out aren't you Pamela??"

"Fuck you..." was all Pamela could think of to say.

"Haha that's right!!" Mr. Fisk pressed another button and a second bed dropped down from the ceiling. On it laid a duplicate of the apparatus that was already attached to Claire's head.

"What we're going to do is transfer her erotic kink to you... and in turn once this first transformation is over she will despise anything to do with being unhealthy... being fat, gaining weight, eating fatty foods... her opinions will basically mirror your own hatred for being fat..."

A single tear rolled down Claire's soft cheek. "No..." she didn't want to lose her love of eating... it was part of who she was...

"Oh you're a sick fucker..." Pamela said through gritted teeth.

Mr. Fisk continued. "Yes you can only eat fattening foods, yes you have an insanely strong appetite, you despise exercise and yes you're more out of shape than you've ever been...

But there is still one puzzle piece missing...

"What... I'm not fuckin gaining quickly enough for you... you piece of human garbage??"

Mr. Fisk smirked. "What is missing is your love and want to stuff yourself silly..."

"You are seriously fuckin warped." Pamela growled.

But Mr. Fisk ignored her. "Your desire to eat so much that you are near bursting and actually love it..."

"NO!! I WILL NEVER FUCKING LOVE IT!" Pamela screamed aloud.

Mr. Fisk carried on. "Your want to gain insane amounts of weight..."

Pamela screamed more. "NOOOO!!!!"

"To enjoy the feeling of yourself getting fatter... thats right..." Mr. Fisk finished with a disturbing smile.

All Pamela could do is cry softly and whimper.

Mr. Fisk grinned. "Oh and did I mention that Claire enjoys humiliation too so whenever you belittle her or call her names, you're just turning her on... Thats something you'll be getting of hers too..."

Pamela shook her head. This was just too much to handle... she started thinking that this was some kind of sick nightmare...

"If you would be so kind as to lay on the second bed and attach the apparatus to your head, I'd greatly appreciate it."

"Please Mr. Fisk... haven't I fucking done enough bullshit for you?"

Mr. Fisk held his index finger to his mouth. "Be quiet or I can make it so much worse for you. That's a promise..."

Even being in the current situation Pamela was in she had one more question to ask. "What will become of Claire?"

Claire looked over in her direction silently crying.

"Oh she will be just fine my dear... She will wake up back in her own cozy bed. Her memories of this place, and anything to do with it will be wiped from her memory forever."

And not to worry... "Your memory of her ever being here or what transpired here today will be wiped as well."

Pamela nodded slowly and walked over to the bed opposite of Claire's. She did as she was told and laid down on the second bed. She looked over at Claire who was already looking at her. All she could do is mouth the words. "I'm like, sooo sorry..."

One of Mr. Fisk's scientists threw the switch.

Pamela's eyes clamped shut.

She started dreaming...

She was back out at her old high school's softball field. She was seeing herself in third person.

She was her original thin athletic self again!

The bases were loaded and she was up to bat... here came a fastball and...

KABOOOOM! The ball went soaring through the air.

It was a homerun!

Pamela started jogging at a decent pace towards first base. Her foot stepped on first base and her first base coach handed her a slice of pizza for some reason. "Way to go bam bam Pam!" Without question, she started scarfing it down and her jogging considerably slowed down. Her thighs and ass fleshed out significantly and began rubbing together, jiggling with each stride she took. A look of disgust formed on her face from the sensation.

She made it to second base and the umpire welcomed her with a big juicy bacon cheeseburger. She snatched it out of his hands and wolfed it down in just a few bites. Her belly and breasts exploded with fat and began jostling about uncontrollably. "You gotta run faster than that plump pam!" Her jog slowed to a fast paced walk. Pamela's look of disgust transformed to a look of slight enjoyment.

She started to struggle halfway to third base and finally reached it after what felt like an eternity. Her third base coach handed her a box of a dozen doughnuts. "I don't even know why you're on this team... your fatass can't even jog..." He smacked her on her ass sending ripples through her whole body as it flooded with fat. Looking at herself she guessed that she weighed somewhere in the realm of four hundred pounds. Her fast paced walk became a very slow waddle. Her slight look of enjoyment turned to a look of utter lust. Her pussy was sopping wet.

She struggled to move one foot in front of the other. It felt as though she had no energy and home plate was miles away.... She was gasping for air and moaning with each exhale. Being so out of shape was just such a turn on... After what felt like an eternity she had reached home plate and a very thin model-esque Claire was there holding a cake with lit numbered candles on top reading "500". "Congratulations you gluttonous pig, on reaching a quarter of a ton... You disgust me..." Pamela blew out the candles and buried her face in the cake having an orgasm as she did so...

Claire was in her dream state now... She looked down and saw that she was actually on a running track with Pamela. They were both dressed in their workout attire and had begun to run around the track.

Pamela was obviously the faster of the two and she raced ahead from the start while Claire struggled behind her waddling at a snails pace.

Claire was reaching the first corner of the track and noticed that her ex boyfriend Peter was there holding a bottle of water. "You need to pick up the pace hun! You're really falling behind!" Claire didnt say anything, she just grabbed the bottled water and chugged it down. Very subtlety her fat rolls began to shrink in on themselves and her pace quickened to a fast walk.

She found that she wasnt breathing nearly as hard as she rounded the second corner of the track. Another person was stationed there holding a salad for her. It was Pamela's Jim... "You're doing really well Claire! Keep it up!" He said as he handed her the salad. She ate a few bites and a burning sensation surged through her body. Her muscles quivered and sprung into action along with more fat vanishing from her frame. She had begun to actually jog at a slow but steady pace.

She also noticed something else... she was closing in on Pamela...

This only pushed her to jog even harder. She was only twenty feet behind Pamela now. She reached the third corner and her ex boyfriend Peter was there again. This time he had a protein shake for her. "I'm so proud of you babe!" She tipped the glass up to down the green concoction and when she brought the glass back down Jim had replaced Peter. "Wow baby I can't believe the progress you've made! You're nearly to your goal!!" Her slow jog turned into a near sprint as more fat melted away from her body leaving a firm chisled body in it's wake. She had never felt better... She looked up to see where she thought Pamela would be but all she could see was the wobbly backside of a near four hundred pound fat-assed tub of lard who was struggling to even jog.

"Get out of my way you lazy sack of shit!" She found herself saying as she passed the mystery woman. Once she had passed her she realized something... it was Pamela!! Claire turned around and started running backwards in front of Pamela so she could talk with her. "You know, you are one sorry excuse of a fucking cow!" Pamela was red faced and drenched in sweat. Every single part of her was quaking with each step she took. Mmmm I know... isn't it great?" She moaned out. Claire just shook her head. "You're lucky I'm nice enough to be your friend given how lazy you are and everything..."

They were about to reach the finish line...

A thick cloud encased them both as they crossed. An echoing sound of Pamela's voice reached through the fog "Oh like really? I thought you like hate everything I am and everything I do??" The fog cleared just as soon as Pamela uttered the final sentence. Claire was treated to a vision of a red faced five hundred pound Pamela. Claire shook her head and said one last thing...

"You know... you're absolutley right... "

They both awoke simultaneously from their first transformation with completely altered outlooks...
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:51 am

Interesting developments, you continue to churn out first rate material!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby dxm9999 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:28 am

Love the way the story is progressing!
dxm9999

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:43 pm

This rocked. Lol!
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Thank you everyone!! I hope you all continue to enjoy it! :)
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:50 am

***CHAPTER NINE***

Mr. Fisk was loving the rate at which his beautiful brunette beauty was blossoming. He knew that after Pamela had awoken from her transformative dream, mentally she would be quite different...

And Claire would be as well...

He watched the both of them squirm, twitch and moan in their sleep as their minds were rewired...

He made sure that while they would have vastly different mindsets, their memories would stay in tact just so they'd realize what they had lost... or gained for that matter...

He decided to attempt a few more experiments with his two test subjects... He had some of his staff bring in a massive platter of brownies and had them placed next to the king sized bed. There were enough brownies to feed at least twenty normal people.

To complete the setup for the ever enlarging Pamela, there was a liquid dispenser for ice cream shakes set up to wash it all down with a hose attachment that hung very close to where Pamela would be situated. On the opposite side was a soda dispenser for when the shakes would be too thick for her to consume.

The next addition really excited him. His staff had rigged up the king sized bed as a scale which would show Pamela's weight down to the ounce. A couple digital readouts were attached on the walls above the bed that Pamela could view at all times.

He also had an exercise bike along with a treadmill brought into the room and had it set up closest to Claire. They were placed on platforms that could also do weight readouts. A digital screen sat above the exercise equipment. The setup was completed with a tube for water intake and a couple large fans to keep Claire cool.

Mr. Fisk noticed both of them stirring. The mentally altered duo were starting to wake up!

First thing Mr. Fisk noticed was the duo looked over at eachother. At first it seemed as if Claire had no idea what to think or how to feel about everything.

The same could be said for Pamela. She looked over towards Claire with a completely emotionless face. She was also obviously still in a daze...

However the first noise that emanated thoughout the room was a loud angry growl coming from Pamela's stomach... Her hands flew to her midsection and she slowly massaged it. A small moan escaped her lips that only she could hear as she rubbed her thighs together and she blushed.

Whether Pamela was kneading her stomach due to hunger or an erotic sensation Mr. Fisk was unsure but he would gladly accept either reason.

Mr. Fisk continued to watch them very intently...

Claire grimaced at Pamela's obvious enjoyment of kneading her soft stomach. Her moans became louder and louder.

Claire was also doing something similar to herself. She had begun poking and prodding herself but she had a look completely opposite of Pamela's. It was a look of utter disgust on her face.

Mr. Fisk decided now would be the time to grab their attention. "Ah I can see you're both awake! You can go ahead and get up from your respective beds for a few minutes and stretch your legs."

He studied them closely...

Claire was the first to get off of her bed. She dropped down onto the floor, every part of her body quivered. However she seemed to have a good amount of energy in her quicker movements. Especially once she noticed the exercise bike and treadmill. She headed straight for the exercise bike. She planted herself on the seat. Her fleshy derriere making it disappear from existence. The digital readout blinked a few times before displaying her weight.

***304.6 LBS***

She started pedaling with an untamed anger after seeing those numbers.

Pamela stuck her nose in the air and started lightly sniffing. She had caught the delicious aroma of fresh baked double fudge brownies and finally spotted them with her eyes next to the King sized bed.

She made a bee-line for them and flopped lazily onto the bed. Her weight registered on the digital readout within seconds.

***178.3 LBS***.

She took one look at that number and she started greedily eating the chocolate treats one by one watching the number closely looking for any improvement. Shoving her mouth full of them. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head from the pleasure she was experiencing. "Ugh what the fuck is wrong with me?? Why can't I stop fucking eating??!?" She said through the globs of butter, chocolate, tears and moaning.

"Because you're a fat-assed pig who's only going to get fatter because you have no self control or will power!" Claire breathed out as she continued to pedal on the exercise bike at an alarming rate for a girl her size.

That statement sent a shock through Pamela's mind and it went straight to her clit for some odd reason. It only made Pamela scarf down her food even faster.

Claire slapped a hand over her mouth in astonishment. "Why the fuck did I like, say that?" She wheezed.

"It's because thats how you now view people who are overweight, lazy or live gluttonous lives." Mr. Fisk added.

Pamela continued to stuff herself silly. She decided to welcome some more disrespectful comments from her friend. "What else do you like, think of me, Claire?"

"I think if you keep up at this rate, your blubbery disgusting ass will be bigger than mine in no time!" She yelled over her deep labored breaths. She still hadn't slowed down.

Pamela moaned loudly and started rubbing her clit outside of her yoga pants with one hand as she continued to stuff herself with the other.

Then he continued. "You know, Claire's not wrong... you don't really have any willpower or self control anymore all thanks to your conditioning." Mr. Fisk commented smiling.

Mr. Fisk couldn't be happier.

"Well ooooh that's just fuckin great... now you've like, basically taken tooootal control of my own wants and needs... and you're making me fucking like it?!?" Pamela asked disgusted at what he was turning her into.

Mr. Fisk nodded. "Just like all Claire wants to do is exercise... all you want to do is stuff your fat face into oblivion no matter of the repercussions. Just because it feels euphoric... doesn't it?" Mr. Fisk poked fun at her.

"Like, how did you do this?!?" Claire commented happy at the extra high level of energy she was experiencing.

"Well think of it this way... your personalities along with your will power and energy levels did complete one-eighties or in other words have been switched."

You, my dear Claire ended up with an exceptional athlete's amount of energy while Pamela ended up with the energy level equal to that of an extreme couch potato."

"No... fucking... way..." Pamela weakly stated in between bites. She almost seemed to tire out strictly from the continuous movement of keeping her mouth full and her belly happy.

"So how do you two feel? Do you notice anything else that's different?" Mr. Fisk asked curiously.

Claire piped up first. "I've like, never experienced this level of energy before. It feels like i have electricity running through my veins... like, I'm like full of adrenaline! I totally feel like i could do this for hours!!" She said happily.

"And you could if you wanted to with everything you recieved from plump Pamela." Mr. Fisk said proudly.

"And how about you Pamela?" Pamela just kept shoveling the sugar and fat laden treats into her awaiting mouth. "Ugh like, I feel tired as all hell... But my main question is like, why am I so fucking turned on while I'm doing this?!?!" She moaned out. "I'm not even worried about totally gaining weight anymore... its a bit like, disturbing to be tooootally honest" she said sadly.

Mr. Fisk smirked. "You're excited to become a big ball of lard aren't you?"

Pamela moaned out in ecstasy but it was mixed with a tinge of sadness. "Mmmm oh god yes!! I wanna stuff my fat ass to immobility and beyond!" She was smiling but also had tears running down her face while she said it.

Her old personality was fighting against her new conditioning. "Gah why the fuck am I thinkin like this?!?!"

"Because not only was Claire a feedee hun... but she also loved to be humiliated." Mr. Fisk mentioned.

Pamela just continued to eat. Only slowing for a few seconds while she nodded at him.

Mr. Fisk thought for a few seconds. He was going to try out another test. "Pamela, could you do me a favor and do a bit of walking on the treadmill?"

Pamela grunted. "Ugh do i really have to?..."

"Just do it for me okay Pamela?" Mr. Fisk asked politely.

"Ugh finnnneeeee." She rose from the bed and started making her way towards the treadmill. But not before grabbing a few more brownies for her short walk over... With each step she seemed to slow down... the closer she got to reaching the machine, the more lazy she felt.

For her it felt as if all of her energy was being sapped from her body. She felt so weak that she could barely stand. In fact, she looked like she was about ready to pass out.

"God... what the fuck is happening to me?..." Pamela said completely fatigued.

"Woah woah woah take it easy Pamela! What you're experiencing is my new "fatigue awareness" programming. Whenever you attempt or even think about exercise, you'll become increasingly drained of what little energy you have leaving you extra lethargic but most of all... ravenous."

"Go ahead and get back onto your bed. I think thats where you're going to spend most of your time now... when you're here at least..."

Pamela turned around and walked slowly back to her bed and plopped down on it.

The scale read ***180.3 LBS***

Mr. Fisk looked at Claire. "And can you be a doll and try to eat a few brownies for me?

Claire looked at him with fire burning in her eyes. "God do I fucking have to? They look and smell disgusting!"

Mr. Fisk smirked. "Just please entertain my wish..."

Claire stared at him for a few seconds before following through with what he asked, growling as she did so. "I swear i can smell the butter and lard that those things are packed with..." She lifted herself off of the exercise bike and jumped off. She approached the bed where Pamela laid. She was continuing to feed herself.

Claire actually plugged her nose as she neared the platter due to the strong smell of the sweet concoction. She picked one up with her right hand and cringed as she stuck one in her mouth.

Pamela glared at her as Claire stole one of "her" brownies.

She reflexively gagged as it touched her tongue. She chewed on it with an open mouth trying to stomach it. Her belly gurgled from actual nausea. She finally gave up and spit it out on the floor. "I can't eat this shit! It's making me fucking sick!!"

"Noooooo!!! I can't believe you fucking wasted that!" Pamela screamed out.

"Don't worry fatty... I'm sure there's plenty more where those came from..." Claire sneered as she jumped back onto her exercise bike.

Mr. Fisk was enjoying the unease between the two. He knew their friendship was hanging on by a thread...

He approached Claire who was still furiously pedaling away and leaned down to her ear. "Just you wait... Pamela hasn't given you everything... just yet..."

With that, he ushered Claire out of the room to take her back home. Claire didn't even look back at her "friend" as she left the room. Mr. Fisk grabbed her attention once they were out of sight of Pamela. "Now Claire... I expect that you won't tell anyone about your time here. It could end very badly for you if you did..."

Claire smiled. "Don't you worry Mr. Fisk. I can't like, thank you enough for what you've done for me so far. This will toootally help me shed some weight and like get sooo much healthier."

Mr. Fisk smiled. "Good... that also means you have to play dumb when you run into Pamela again too..."

Claire nodded. "Oh of course!"

"I'm glad we understand each other."
Last edited by audipwr87 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:11 am

Nice and neat, switching Pam's and Claire's characteristics is fantastic, outstanding dialogue as well!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Well, wow. This was heady staff!
Junketh71

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:06 am

***CHAPTER TEN***

He was so excited. Once Mr. Fisk had seen Claire in her new state he decided to let her keep her memory of everything.

It would make things much more exciting...

He made his way down the hallway to return to his real prize.

Pamela's personal chef had just left after topping off her platter with more fresh brownies.

She was still mindlessly eating the brownies that laid next to her while watching some reality tv show.

She had even begun to enjoy the ice cream shakes that were delivered to her via the tube that hung next to her head.

He looked up to view the digital readout. It read the number aloud in blaring red characters.

***185.3 LBS***

She seemed to be spacing out as she rubbed her taut tummy.

There just seemed to be no limit she could reach. She almost literally had a bottomless pit...

He sat on the bed next to her and she awoke from her daydream as she looked up at him with curious eyes.

She finished eating the brownie that she had in her mouth. Not reaching for another one.

"So is it like, time to head to the Laboratory now Mr. Fisk?"

He smiled. "Actually no... this is where you will stay every time you come here from now on... no more restraints, no more IV's, no more large groups of scientists. Just nothing but relaxing and eating for you okay? ... Well that and deep tissue massages, the hot tub and anything else your heart desires. Just think of it as a vacation away from your trivial every day life. You're free to roam about the mansion as you see fit."

She looked about the room. It could be a hell of alot worse. The room truly was beautiful. There was no other words for it.

The walls were literal works of art just by themselves. One being a serpentine wall. Swirling dark and light shades of oak and walnut blending together. The room only had three sources of light. One being from the recessed can lighting in the ceiling giving off a faint warm glow. The second in the form of a faded blue glow coming from port hole style windows that gave a peek into the pool. The third came from lamps that sat on night stands at each side of the massive bed that Pamela was currently laying on.

Mr. Fisk motioned to the elegant phone. "You can use this phone whenever you need anything. It's a direct line to your personal chef. Or if you need me, you simply press the button labeled "Wilson"..."

"Yeah... it wasn't all bad..." she thought to herself.

Pamela sadly nodded while still eating. "Is this like... how the rest of my life is going to be? Just eating, gaining weight and being a totally fucking lazy ass?"

"Yes... I'm afraid so..."

He did legitimately felt sorry for her... Sure, he had control over what he was doing to her... but ultimately she was paying the ultimate price for something that her idiot of a husband did...

"Oh..." she said quietly as a few tears streamed down her face.

Mr. Fisk rested a hand on her shoulder. "Look... I know this isn't an ideal situation for you to be in..."

She interrupted him. "NO! It's... It's not that... it's just like, that I'm getting these insane fucking mood swings ever since the session from this morning. It's very tiring... One minute I hate how fat I'm getting and don't feel like eating another bite, but the next thing I know, I'm stuffing my face hoping to see the number on the scale increase... its fucking frustrating and confusing..."

"I know... It's something my group of lab rats told me might happen..." His hand continued to rest on her shoulder and it slowly started rubbing the flesh located there. "But I promise you, you'll really start to enjoy this soon enough."

Pamela looked at him with a bit of a scowl. "You're lying..."

Mr. Fisk donned a surprised look on his face. "Tell me... have I lied to you at all since we first met??"

Pamela donned a focused look on her face... "Umm no, no you haven't..."

He smiled. "So you see... some things that I do may be frowned upon... but I am always honest and up front... I'm an open book, I will never lie to you or keep secrets from you like Jim has..."

Pamela's eyes dried and a gentle smile formed on her full pouty lips. "You know... you're absolutely right..."

She was starting to trust him more and more now...

Mr. Fisk noticed her eyes brightening. She eyed the brownies again.

He wondered if this was what she was talking about. It was almost like bi-polar and split personality disorder combined... Sad one minute and then happy the next... wanting to starve herself and the next wanting to stuff herself til she explodes...

She quickly reached for a new brownie and shoved the whole thing into to mouth in one bite. She moaned through the mouthful of partially chewed brownie.

He looked at her quizzically. "Ummm Pamela?"

She looked up at him. "Mmmm yes??"

"Are you enjoying the brownies?"

"Oh yes! They're oh so delicious!" She rubbed her soft thighs together. "But do you think you could be a dear and get me my favorite? I'm craving something a bit more salty..."

Mr. Fisk smirked. "Your fried chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese and extra mayo?"

She nodded quickly but then requested more. "Ooh and like LOTS OF FRIES COATED IN MELTY CHEESE AND BACON!"

"Okay three chicken sandwiches and a ton of cheese fries with bacon... Comin right up!" He smiled.

Pamela stretched out to accentuate her belly a bit more rubbing it as she did so and patted it. "You like, bring it fast enough and I might even totally let you feed it all to me..."

Mr. Fisk winked at her, pulled out his phone and called up the personal chef. Ten minutes later Pamela had the feast laid out in front of her.

She rubbed her hands together knowing that the feast to come was going to be absolutely orgasmic.

She very nearly dug in but then Mr. Fisk stopped her. She gave him a sad disappointed look. "Aww like, why aren't you letting me eat Mr. Fisk?"

He produced some rope from behind his back. "Well you DID tell me that I could feed you if the food got here fast enough and it did..."

Pamela had an idea of what he had planned... She flashed her innocent eyes at him, bit her lip and proceeded to raise her arms up and rest them against the headboard of the bed. He proceeded to tie her up.

"Feed me pwease... I'm like, oh so hungry..." She said in a faux pout.

He brought the sandwich up to her mouth and she bit down greedily savoring every flavor that ran through her tastebuds. She let out a animalistic moan through her full mouth. Her legs shuttered with spasms from the pleasure she was getting from being fed.

About two and a half sandwiches in she started breathing quite heavily and rubbing her plump thighs together more voraciously. "Oh... oh... oh....... I'm going to cum!!" She screamed out loud at the top of her lungs as she reached an orgasm.

Simply from being fed...

Pamela didnt take any breaks though. She continued on eating right afterwards demanding more and more and more until all of the food was gone...

"I'm still hungry... please feed me more!!"

Mr. Fisk smirked to himself. Yes... things were shaping up nicely...

"What would you like?" Mr. Fisk asked.

Pamela was grunting out of frustration. "Anything... just please feeeeed meeee." She squirmed.

Mr. Fisk eyed the ice cream shake dispenser. "I have an idea..." he said grabbing the hose and bringing it within inches of Pamela's face.

Pamela squirmed some more continuing to rub her thighs together. "Mmm what like, do you have in mind?"

"Let's put this hose in your mouth..." he trailed on.

"Mmm go on..." she purred

"And the first to say stop loses..." he added.

"Mmmm I like the way you think..."

Mr. Fisk was about to insert the hose into her kouth and turn it on but she stopped him for a second. "Can you like, do me one favor??"

"Sure... anything..." he said softly.

She hesitated for a second. "Can you... can you like, touch me while you're feeding me?"

Mr. Fisk was shocked at her question but decided to fulfill her wish. "As you wish..."

Her inserted the hose into her awaiting mouth and cranked the hose on. The thick, white concoction slowly oozed down the tube and into her mouth then down her throat into her already growling stomach.

She had begun moaning again. But not just from being fed... Mr. Fisk had begun to slowly massage her soft thighs. Grabbing handfuls of flesh and massaging them sensually.

Ten minutes in and she wasn't even slowing down. Even Mr. Fisk was shocked at her stuffing capabilities.

She moaned louder and louder with each passing minute due to the delicious shake filling her body. But also from Mr. Fisk's rather large hands exploring every fold and roll of her expanding body.

His hand had once again ended up down towards her thighs but it was lingering there. Pamela motioned for him to stop the machine.

He pulled the hose from her mouth. "Wow! Well done Pamela! I didn't think you could eat that..."

"I'm... not... finished... yet..." She breathed out heavily. "I... just... like, wanted to... tell you to please finger my fuckin pussy."

Mr. Fisk didn't ask twice... He looked down and noticed one of the holes in the crotch of her yoga pants had grown considerably and had revealed her wer slit.

Without hesitation he slid a finger in. She was sopping wet...

"That's... p.p.perfect" she moaned aloud. "Now fucking feed me more!!" She growled.

This went on for much of the night and early into the next morning with small breaks in between.

The both of them were exhausted from the late night activities. Pamela had finally thrown in the towel after several hours of eating and orgasms. She was fast asleep now...

She laid in a mixture of vanilla shake and sweat.

Mr. Fisk slowly rose from the bed... but not before looking once more at the digital readout.

***198.6 LBS***

He knew alot of the excess weight was from her stuffing session but it all had to end up somewhere...

He admired his handiwork once again. Her stomach was nearly spherical in shape and scattered with stretch marks. If any normal person would look at her, they'd assume that she was pregnant with quintuplets.

Sometime through the night her yoga pants had finally given up and tore the rest of the way...

Her exceptionally thick thighs looked deliciously soft snd jiggled with every slight movement.

He was very curious as to what would happen to his little beauty while she was away for the next week...

Only time would tell...
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87