Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby Matt L. » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:04 am

Exceptionally well-written and very entertaining. I likewise enjoy the changes to Pam's vocabulary. Shocking!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:54 am

Im rethinking possibly editing the last chapter or two to slow the changes down. It sounds like the majority of people were enjoying the slow transformations. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I've actually already started editing Chapter six and ive found that its actually turning out alot better than the original. Ill post it up just as soon as im finished! :)
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:08 am

Chapter six has been completely redone. I hope people enjoy this version more than the original. I know I'm alot happier with the outcome of this one!
audipwr87

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:04 am

Well shit, I'm sorry, I hate when people bitch about a story because it didn't go their way, and now I've gone and done it. You didn't have to change it all up! I do really like the revision; perfect pacing in my opinion. :D

I've found with my own stories what stalls them and kills interest is length of wait between updates rather than length of story. Yet, at the same time, releasing a long story all at once can make it appear daunting to some readers. A drip feed seems to work well, with updates every few days, or a damn good hook at the beginning. You're very good at the latter, and your updates come at a good clip.

But I'm not telling you what to do! I dont want to interfere with the artistic process, so to speak!
badcompany8888

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:11 am

badcompany8888 wrote:Well shit, I'm sorry, I hate when people bitch about a story because it didn't go their way, and now I've gone and done it. You didn't have to change it all up! I do really like the revision; perfect pacing in my opinion. :D

I've found with my own stories what stalls them and kills interest is length of wait between updates rather than length of story. Yet, at the same time, releasing a long story all at once can make it appear daunting to some readers. A drip feed seems to work well, with updates every few days, or a damn good hook at the beginning. You're very good at the latter, and your updates come at a good clip.

But I'm not telling you what to do! I dont want to interfere with the artistic process, so to speak!

You don't have to apologize badcompany8888! You actually helped me realize that i could do so much better. I read over it a couple times before i changed it and i had to agree with you. The pacing was a bit quick and by slowing it down it opened up so many more directions that the story can go. It'll give me more time to try to flesh out the characters a bit more as well as come up with more daunting tasks for the protagonist to go through.

So thank you badcompany! I welcome all opinions and constructive criticisms. I feel it helps us improve upon our own craft.

Chapter seven should be out either today or tomorrow! :D
audipwr87

Postby greinskyn » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 pm

The rewrite was well worth the effort. I think it is especially so because she still has enough of herself left to realize what she has lost... and is still losing.

I imagine her running into someone who knew her before and her trying to act like her old self; try to hide what has happened.

Great premise, and I like the way things are unfolding.
greinskyn
Transformation Master

Postby Odysseus66 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Great revision! Although I enjoyed both drafts, I too felt that the original was progressing too fast. With your revision, it gives the chapter the same sense of pacing as the others, which in turn helps give the overall story a good rhythm.

In the original draft, I felt like Pam had been completely replaced with another person. For me, having her be able to understand what Fisk is doing, and being able to react to her changing mind and try and fight it is preferable to her being completely reprogrammed, with no knowledge of who she was. I realize this is all personal preference as well.

I can't wait to see how things go when Pam returns home!
Odysseus66

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:08 pm

***CHAPTER SEVEN***

It was the next morning and Pam was in Mr. Fisk's limo on her way back to her own house. All around her laid untouched boxes of various types of donuts and treats.

"Why aren't you touching the treats I surprised you with this morning?" Mr. Fisk asked a bit disappointed that his plan wasn't working as well as he'd hoped.

Pamela looked at him with a disgusted stare. "Look you disgusting fuckin pig. Just because you've brainwashed me to only enjoy fattenin' foods and the like doesn't mean I'm going to give into shit. I have more pride than that..."

Mr. Fisk looked at her tummy which was looking unnaturally swollen this morning even for her... "Why is your stomach so big?"

Pamela smirked. "You may have fucked with my intelligence a bit but I'm still smart enough to know that drinking a shit ton of liquid can help me from eating. In this case sprite."

Just as she said that her stomach growled. She took a drink from her bottle of sprite and ignored it... she let out a small cute belch. She blushed a bit...

Mr. Fisk nodded. "Wow... I'm impressed that you thought of that..." he said in a condescending manner.

"Well what about yesterday. What happened on your hike?" Mr. Fisk asked genuinely curious.

"Look, I just got a bit tired yesterday and I hadn't eaten since that morning... I don't fucking care what you do to me... I'm going to continue to do all the same active shit that I did before and you wanna know why??

Mr. Fisk was curious. "Why is that?"

"Just because I hate you that fuckin much..."

Mr. Fisk remained quiet. Although he did notice Pamela's eyes following every fast food restaurant they passed. Her stomach continued to growl uncontrollably.

She would fold eventually. It was only a matter of time...

Before long they had reached the Crawford's house. Jim was looking out the window as they pulled up. Mr. Fisk exited the car first and held the door open for Pamela.

He disappeared from the window and sprinted out the front door with a wad of cash in his right hand. "Mr. Fisk I have twenty thousand dollars here for.... you...

Jim stopped dead in his tracks once he laid eyes upon his wife...

She was obviously softer... there was no denying that... and her poor outfit was on it's last legs. Runs had formed on both legs of her yoga pants allowing lightly tanned skin to pop through in random spots. Her red top wasn't much better... It did a very poor job concealing her softer midsection and rested lazily on the slight slope of her soda filled belly. Her breasts were the lucky recipient of some of the excess weight however they did settle significantly lower on her chest. They slightly bounced with each lazy step she took since she was sans a bra.

Mr. Fisk snatched the cash out of Jim's hand without pause. "Thanks Mr. Crawford..." he looked down at the wad of cash. How did you get this much money in such a short period of time by the way?"

Jim shrugged. "I mortgaged my house. You will have more coming your way next week..."

What Jim didn't mention was he had also won some cash from doing some gambling... something he promised his wife he'd never do again... but he figured what his wife didn't know, wouldn't hurt her...

Mr. Fisk loved that Jim was falling into his trap... "wow that was brilliant Jim." He said trying to stifle his laughter. He knew what would happen if things kept going this way...

Jim approached his wife and kissed her deeply and then hugged her. "I missed you baby! Are you okay?"

Pamela nodded. "I fuckin missed you too babe..." Jim was a bit taken aback at her vulgar choice of words. She never even swore when she'd be angry in the past. That was something new...

"Shit...Well I think I'm okay all things considered... I am a bit fuckin weaker, fatter and dumber and he brainwashed me to be a bit lazier..."

Jim shook his head. "I can't believe everything he's done to you..." he said looking deep into her slightly glazed eyes.

Pamela pushed him away again. "I will remind you all of this shit is happenin thanks to you! It's your fuckin fault that I'm like this..." she said motioning to herself.

"Don't get angry at me. I'm doing the best I can!! I'm working countless amounts of hours to get my company up off the ground..." He said defensively.

The two of them were too busy arguing to notice Mr. Fisk's disturbing smile. Yes... things were definitely going according to plan...

"Well I'll let you two enjoy each other's company. I'll be seeing you in a week's time." With that said he stepped into his limo and disappeared into the distance.

Jim looked at his extra curvy wife. "So what would you like to do first my love?"

Pamela searched for an answer in her head. "Can you take me out for breakfast? I'm fuckin starving!" She said rubbing her belly.

Jim eyed her rather soft form and chose his next words carefully. "Umm I think you should probably get changed first..." he motioned to her body.

Pamela looked down at her plumper self and smacked her forehead. "Ah shit... yeah you're right. I probably should change into something a bit more comfy..." she said actually laughing at herself.

She went upstairs and dug through her many articles of clothing. However the majority of them wouldn't fit her fuller figure. They all laid in a pile on her bedroom floor. "God damnit!"... she yelled out loud.

Jim slowly made his way upstairs and walked in to see his chubby wife sitting on the floor in front of her discarded items of clothing. She was crying... "None of my old clothes fuckin fit me anymore!"

Jim walked over to her and consoled her as best as he could. "Oh I'm sure we can find something for you..."

Jim went searching through hers and his closet. He finally came across a pair of old grey sweatpants that Pamela had from her heavier days and a black lacy top that would fit her.

"Here you go hun... I know it's not the most flattering outfit but it'll do for now..."

"Till i fuckin outgrow these too..." she said defeated.

"Oh don't say that... we'll figure it out baby." Jim said with a touch of optimism.

She scoffed at him. "Yeah we'll figure it out... when I'm four hundred god damn pounds and my mind has gone to shit huh... huh?!?!" She elbowed him with some force.

Jim tried to remain positive. "Calm down Pamela... I promise you, I'll do my absolute best to make sure that doesn't happen."

"What the fuck ever..." Pamela said nonchalantly. "Wanna help me out of this ridiculously tight outfit?" She asked.

Jim started with the easy part first. Her top... She raised her arms up over her head as he slowly peeled it up revealing more and more of her soft midsection as he went. He couldn't believe how soft it was even compared to a few days ago...

Then the shirt reached her larger breasts. He peeled the shirt up and over her breasts as each one lazily flopped out of her top and jiggled for a second or two. He peeled it off the rest of the way and threw it on the ground.

"Took you long enough..." Pamela said still obviously a bit annoyed at the whole situation. Now hurry up and help me get my pants off!"

He struggled to slide his fingers inside the waistband of her yoga pants. They were stretched to near bursting. He was finally able to get a finger in and he started slowly peeling them down. They seemed to get stuck on her noticably larger backside. After a few tugs he was finally able to get the waist down below her buttcheeks. Her beautiful ass which had always been his favorite part of her body had widened considerably and had become pulpy in texture.

He wriggled the threadbare yoga pants down her thick thighs inch by inch watching her fat ass shimmy and shake. Once he got them down to her ankles she kicked them off lazily leaving them on the floor next to her discarded red top. "Ahhh that feels soooo much better!" She exclaimed.

Getting dressed was an easy task for her as the clothes that Jim had found were quite large and appeared to hang off of Pamela's body.

She looked down at herself once she had finished getting dressed and looked a bit downtrodden.

Jim noticed this and tried to console her. "I'm sorry hun... its the best I could do..."

Pamela let out a large sigh. "Ugh well I'm not the only one who has to deal with this shit... you do too... woohoo look at your sexy fat ass of a wife..." she was swaying her wide ass back and forth poking fun at herself. "Oh boy do I really look fuckin hot or what?!?" She said crying.

"Nobody wants to see my disgusting body... not even I want to see it..." she said balling her eyes out.

Jim approached her quickly and pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss. Then looked deep into her eyes. "I still think you're sexy..."

He lied... but it was to make her feel better so he felt like it was the right thing to do...

"Well show me how fuckin sexy you think I am!" She growled. She slid her new wardrobe off her body and tackled him onto the bed.

She lowered herself onto him and started off straddling him at first gyrating her hips but after a few minutes she grew tired and started breathing quite heavily in between her loud curse filled moans. She slowly raised herself off of her lover and spun around so her fat ass was pointed his way. "I don't have the energy i used to... do you think you could fuck me doggy style?"

Jim didn't hesitate...

He fucked her like there was no tomorrow. But he kept finding himself closing his eyes imagining a thinner Pamela... he felt terrible about it but he couldn't help it...

Their sexual tirade finished about twenty minutes later.

"That was in- fucking credible Jimmy! I guess you don't mind my heftier form do you??" She said smiling.

Jim just simply agreed with her as to not cause any problems. He missed her hard lean body, her athletic prowess in and out of the bedroom and her sweet sing song voice that wasn't ruined by crude language every other word...

He just simply missed the old Pamela...

Pamela continued on like everything was normal. "But damn I worked up an appetite! Let's go take a hot shower and get some grub afterwards!"

About an hour later they had gotten dressed and started their trip to the nearest sit down restaurant for some breakfast. Pamela was eyeing every fast food restaurant that they passed by.

Jim decided to stop in at one of the more popular sit down restaurants. They had great breakfast and large proportions.

In a few minutes they were seated in a booth. Pamela snatched up a menu and opened it up right away.

"Soooo Pamela?" Jim asked lightly.

"Yes baby?" She asked not taking her eyes off of the menu.

"What are we going to do about the situation that we're in?"... Jim asked.

Pamela continued looking at her menu as she talked. "Well shiiit... I dunno Jimmy... I mean do we really have any control over what's going to happen? Hell, let's just try and make the best of it okay?"

Jim didn'tfeel any better about their situation. "Okay I just don't want to lose you for good... I mean it seems like every time you go to Mr. Fisk's house, you lose a bit more of yourself each time..."

Pamela flopped the menu down onto the table with a large amount of annoyance. "What the fuck do you want me to say?... Oh yeah baby, he's going to ruin my life little by little and I honestly don't know if I'll be the same fucking person by the end of it but oooooh... it'll be okay! ... Jesus christ Jim! Yeah this shit fucking sucks but i can't do a damn thing about it! Just let me enjoy my life... Don't keep reminding me of this fucking situation... Right now I just want to eat a fucking chicken fried steak smothered in country gravy with a massive side of greasy hash browns and at least four over easy eggs. Can you let me fucking do that huh??"

Jim just stared at her open mouthed in shock. He had never seen an outburst like this from Pamela...

"Ummm yeah okay..." Jim said quietly.

She certainly was changing... and it scared the shit out of him...

Soon enough the waitress came by and took their orders.
"Oh my gawd! Pamela is that totally you?!?! I haven't seen you in years!!" Pamela looked up and noticed the nametag read "Claire". It just so happened to be one of Pamela's old best friends from high school. At least it LOOKED like one of her old friends from high school... buried under an extra couple hundred pounds of fat... If Pamela could guess she'd say Claire was tipping the scales at near three hundred pounds! She was right... She stood at about the same height as Pamela. Maybe an inch or two shorter... For someone who stood at about 5'5 that was HUGE.

Pamela tried to clear her mind. She needed to keep her swearing under control. "Oh well, she was a fucking ditz in high school so it probably didn't matter anyways." She thought to herself.

"Oh my F... god Claire!! It's so good to see you!! How have you been??" Pamela gushed as she got up and hugged her old friend. She couldn't even wrap her arms all the way around her zatfig friend. The blonde had a pear shaped body just like Pamela. Except it was MUCH more pronounced.

"Aaand who is this sexy devil?" Claire asked flashing her eyes at him.

She had always been extra flirtatious...

Pamela shook her head. "Oh... ummm this is my husband Jim!"

Jim stood up and shook her hand very gently. "It's a pleasure to meet you Claire. Pamela always talks about all the fun you two had together back in high school."

Claire giggled like a textbook ditz. "Oh and polite too!... You better be totally careful Pamela... I might just have to snatch him away for myself."

"Oh that's just textbook Claire. Always been a troublemaker!"

Pamela studied Claire's rotund form some more... Pamela had been quite down about gaining so much weight, but after seeing her old friend she thought to herself. "Well at least I'm not NEARLY that fuckin fat".

Claire shrugged. "Well obviously I've put on alot of weight since you last saw me..." she said sadly.

Pamela shrugged it off and decided to lie. "Aww Sh... Don't say that... you look great hun!"

In all honesty she was a whale...

Claire actually believed her and blushed. "Aww well like thank you!... but seriously I look humongous compared to you..." she said depressed.

But then her demeanor suddenly changed. "But I am working on losing weight... I'm already down about fifteen pounds as a matter of fact."

Pamela smiled. "Wow fifteen pounds?? Thats great!"

she paused for a second. "So what have you been up to since high school?"

Pamela was trying to decide how to go about answering the question since two different memories were fighting each other...

She slightly remembered her days at UCLA for Architecture. But she remembered her days at a cooking school a bit clearer even though it was all fabricated... so she went that route. "Well I went to a cooking school but haven't done much since."

Claire smiled. "Aww well like thats totally more exciting than what I've been up to... I've basically like been here. But I like it..."

Pamela smiled. "Well that's good!"

Claire shook her head after that as if coming out of a daze. "Well we should hang out sometime I don't hafta work..."

Pamela smiled again. "Sh... yeah that would be f... great!"

Claire squealed. "Awww yay!! Well like let me take your order and I'll get it out to you as soon as its ready."

"Okay well I'll have the chicken fried steak with hashbrowns, 4 over-easy eggs and sourdough toast." Pamela rattled it off like she'd ordered it a hundred times before. Claire stared at her for a second out of amazement. "Wow... like how can you eat something like that and not be MY size?"

Pamela just chuckled and thought to herself. "If only you knew..."

Claire took down Jim's order next which consisted of a farmers omelette and a side of fruit.

"Well I better like get back to work but I totally hope we can catch up later on when I'm not working! It was great to see you again Pamela and VERY nice to meet you Jim."

About twenty minutes later they recieved their food. Pamela licked her lips and dug right in. Pamela was too enthralled in her food to notice Claire's hand purposely graze Jim's as she placed his breakfast in front of him. She gave him a flirtatious look.

Jim just tried to ignore it...

She was finished with her breakfast in breakneck pace by the time Jim had only eaten about half of his. Then he threw in the towel and boxed up the remainder of it so he could eat it later.

They soon left the restaurant and started their journey back home. About halfway home Jim noticed out of the corner of his eye that Pamela had opened up his leftovers and had begun stuffing her face again. He would've said something but he didn't want another outburst from her... she finished it off and let out a loud belch while massaging her full tummy.

A couple minutes later they stepped in through the front door of their house.

"So what would you like to do now my love?" Jim asked.

Pamela had a focused look on her face. "Hmmm I dunno hun..."

Jim had an idea pop into his head. "Well how about we go for a light jog? It's a perfect day for it!"

Pamela cringed at the suggestion. "Uhh I dunno..."

Jim gave her a serious look. "I have something to show you that might change your mind... follow me..."

Pamela looked at him incredulously. She followed closely behind him down the main hallway til they reached the garage. Jim had turned it into a gym! It had a couple treadmills, stair climbers, fixed weight machines and even a big screen TV so they could watch things while they worked out.

"Oh my god! This is great babe!" Pamela screamed excitedly.

Jim clapped excitedly. "Great!! I was hoping you'd like it! We can work out in the safety of our own home and at our own pace! I bought you some new workout gear too."

Pamela saw the outfit he had selected for her. It was a near spitting image of her old yoga pants and red tank which is what he was going for.

"You are fucking amazing babe!" She said approaching him and giving him a deep kiss.

"Well go get changed and we can get started!"

A few minutes later Pamela returned in her new attire. "Okay I'm ready!" Secretly she was dreading the workout that was coming but at least Jim was trying to help...

She could tell that Jim was excited. "Okay... I think we should start with the fixed weights. How about you jump on the curling machine and I'll start off on the chest press machine and then we can switch?"

"Okay babe"... she said unsure...

She approached the curling machine. She began talking to herself. "Hmmm how much weight could I do in the past? I think i could do... forty five pounds but I'm weak as shit now so I'll give twenty five pounds a shot..."

She adjusted the weight and sat down. She felt disgusting as her ass seemed to engulf the narrow seat. She tried to lift the weights... and she struggled...

She counted them out verbally as she lifted it.

One...

Two...

Threeeee...

Four.......

Each one was getting progressively harder.

Fiiiiiiiiivvveeeeee..... grrrrrr!!

Siiiiiiiiixxxx....

Her arms were really starting to ache now... she just wanted to do ten...

"Uuuuuuggggghhhh cmon I can do it!!!" She yelled at herself.

Seeeeeveeeeeennnn!......

Eiggggggggght!........

She was breathing very heavily now and seemed to hit a brick wall as she couldn't move it anymore...

"GOD DAMNIT!!!" She yelled out.

This caught Jim's attention who was lifting 120 pounds no problem. He decided to stop and try to help his wife.

"You can do it babe I know you can!!" Jim cheered.

Pamela was turning red in the face and grunting trying to get the last couple. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!"

The bar hadn't moved an inch after her eighth one... She gave up...

She looked down in defeat... she used to be able to do three sets of ten at forty five pounds with ease and now she couldn't even do one set of ten at twenty five pounds... this was hopeless...

Seeing how down Pamela was he decided to mention another idea. "Lets get started on the treadmill. We can come back to the weights later."

Pamela agreed with him. Both Pamela and Jim jumped onto their own machines and started at a standard walking pace. Pamela was feeling pretty good about the treadmill.

That is until Jim started cranking up the speed on his treadmill and started to jog.

Pamela was already starting to struggle doing a fast paced walk. She could feel sweat forming in all of her creases and on her forehead. She couldn't imagine upping the speed at all...

Jim upped the speed on his machine once again, now getting to a pace of a decent run.

Pamela was feeling self conscious... so she upped her speed to a near jog. Needless to say it didnt last long... Her legs cramped up, she tripped and fell back onto the floor. She grabbed her knee. "Oh fuck... fuck!!"

Jim jumped off of his treadmill as soon as he possibly could to check on his wife. "Oh my god, are you okay baby??"

Pamela's voice was trembling. "Yeah I think so... just a small scratch..." but her whimper quickly turned to anger when she saw that Jim hadn't even broke a sweat yet...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?" Pamela screamed out while shoving him away.

Jim looked at her with fear mixed in his eyes. "What... whats wrong??"

Pamela got up onto her feet. "Oh nothing... nothing at all... im just a big fat ball of lard that can't run let alone jog..."

Jim frowned a bit. "Well is there anything I can do for you?"

Pamela frowned. "Yeah as a matter of fact I think there is... I think we should work out by ourselves... You can continue to go for your runs outside and I'll workout in here..."

Jim had a look of astonishment form on his face. "You can't be serious..."

Pamela had a completely straight face. "Oh but i am being serious... I don't need to be reminded of how good of shape I was in... which is all i see when you work out with me... you can't change my mind and that's final."

Jim simply said "okay". He exited their personal gym without saying another word and walked out the front door slamming it shut out of frustration.

Pamela breathed a sigh of relief. "Aaaaah... now I can work out at my own pace..."

And for the rest of the week she did...

Jim kept his distance for the most part not knowing what to do about her anymore... he was simply fed up with her terrible attitude...

One night Pamela was sprawled out on the couch eating chicken wings and drinking a good amount of alcohol.

Jim had come home completely plastered and saw his wife in all her gluttonous glory. He jumped on top of her and she reciprocated with some sloppy sex.

Once again he was on top doing all of the work.

"Y'know you could do more than jussss lay therrrr. Stop being so fuckin lazy!" Jim demanded.

Pamela's anger reached a peak and she kicked him off with as much strength as she could muster.

Jim looked at her with pure hatred. "Well i didnt wanna phuuuuck a fatty like you anyways..." he slurred snd walked off.

Pamela did go to their own home gym every day. But the workouts seemed to become less and less strenuous. On the first day she spent a solid hour on the treadmill... on the second she spent about 40 minutes on it... On the last day before having to go back to Mr. Fisk's mansion, she simply entered the gym, sat back on one of the fixed weight machines, ordered five pizzas with a couple 2 liter bottles of soda and waited for it to arrive.

The pizza delivery car had caught Jim's attention while he was doing some yard work. He waited a couple minutes after Pamela had gathered her food and saw that she had headed back to the gym.

"No it couldn't be... she said she was going to work out..." Jim muttered to himself.

He poked his head in through the doorway...

She was sprawled out on one of the weight machines eating a pizza straight out of the box and chugging soda straight from the bottle while watching some junk reality tv.

Jim just shook his head in disgust. "Okay fine... if you're not going to try... why should i try and help..." he angrily said to himself.

He stomped off after that.

She polished off all of the food and soda within an hour. "Aaah what a workout." She chuckled to herself while watching tv. "I really do hate exercise..." she said with a bit of laughter.

She awoke the next morning. She had an hour before Mr. Fisk was going to be there... so she decided to do her usual routine like last time.

She dressed herself in her new workout attire which was already starting to show signs of straining and took a deep breath. Next was her weigh in...

She gingerly stepped onto the scale...

***173 LBS***

Her eyes bulged out at the number. "Wait... that can't be right..." she thought to herself. She stepped on once again...

***173 LBS***

She was astonished... how could she have gained so much??

But then she just so happened to look at her right hand... she was clutching a rather large cookie in it. She dropped it out of shock... "when the hell did i grab that?!?" She questioned herself.

Just then like the previous week, a loud knock could be heard at the door. She grabbed her things and made her way downstairs. "Jim just so happened to be walking towards the door and heard her clumbsily trudging down to the first floor." "Ah so the stairs arent too much effort for you huh fatass?" Jim laughed.

Pamela simply ignored him snd opened up the front door for Mr. Fisk. He stepped right in without hesitation. "Well i can already see that you spent your week well..." motioning to the empty pizza boxes and soda bottles that was laid out next to the couch.

Pamela blushed a bright crimson... "Don't remind me... she said twisting her left foot.

"So where is your original outfit?" Mr. Fisk questioned.

"Well I basically outgrew it..." she said embarassed.

Mr. Fisk chuckled. "Well go get it! I have some plans for it..."

She grabbed it and bounded down the stairs as quickly as her weak legs could carry her and out the door she went. She left without even saying goodbye to her husband... "Fuck him..." she thought.
Last edited by audipwr87 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:00 am

Your story becomes more entertaining with every chapter, I'm enjoying it tremendously, like the changes to the dynamics of the relationships.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:56 am

Matt L. wrote:Your story becomes more entertaining with every chapter, I'm enjoying it tremendously, like the changes to the dynamics of the relationships.

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt!! I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I am! I actually did a few more tweaks to chapter seven (specifically the restaurant scene, the workout scene and her last day at the house.)
audipwr87

PreviousNext

Return to audipwr87