Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Moderator: audipwr87

Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control, IQ, more?)

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:19 am

***CHAPTER ONE***

"I don't know what to tell you Pamela... the investment didn't pan out and my company was in danger of going under along with quite a few jobs... people with families... we're completely broke... it was the only option we had..."

"What do you mean it was the only option WE had JIM? So you just decided to take a loan from not only one of the richest men in this city but also one of the most dangerous as well?!?"

Jim nodded and replied with an angry "YEP, I had no choice. We were going to lose the house and the business if I didn't do anything about it..."

Pamela put her hands on her slim but curvy hips in an angry stance. "And just how much did you borrow from Mr. Fisk?"

Jim was dreading answering his beautiful wife. He'd never seen her so upset...

"Five hundred thousand..." he choked out.

Pamela's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. "Five hundred thousand fucking dollars?!?! Are you insane?!? Mr. Fisk has killed people for a lot less! How the hell are you going to pay him back?!?"

Jim just shook his head. "I don't know..."

Jim looked at her. He still had to admire her beauty even with as angry as she was at him. Her blue eyes, D sized breasts, juicy but toned ass, plump lips and slightly curled brunette locks drew him in even now even when she wasnt trying to look sexy. She was wearing her usual yoga pants and red tank top. But over anything else, her loving demeanor is what stole his heart those few years ago.

He hated that he had let her down... he understood why she was so upset. But he had no choice...

Pamela walked up to him and shoved him with as much force as her curvy 5'7" frame possibly could. Her breasts jiggled as she did so underneath her red tank top. "I DON'T KNOW IS NOT AN ANSWER JIM! NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY HIM BACK??"

Jim was becoming increasingly upset. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!"

Just as Pamela was about to smack him in the face for the sudden outburst, a solid pair of knocks could be heard at the front door of their rather large home.

Pamela and Jim looked at each other in fear and wonder. They both walked towards the front door with Jim leading the way. He slowly opened the door to reveal Mr. Fisk himself.

The stark white suit he was wearing made him appear even more intimidating than he already was. He stood at 6'7 and was truly immense appearing to weigh somewhere around 500 pounds. Jim felt completely minuscule next to Fisk being 6'1 and 220 pounds.

The smirk Fisk had on his face was absolutely unnerving...

"Well well well Mr. Crawford... do you have my money yet??"

Jim looked at him with terrified eyes. "B...but it's only been a couple of days since you loaned me the money... you couldn't possibly expect me to get you that kind of money in less than a week let alone several..."

Fisk's evil grin grew ear to ear. "Well of course not Mr. Crawford. You should remember to discuss all of the details when making a deal." I'll be generous and give you as long as you need to get me my money."

A slight look of relief painted itself across Jim's face.

Mr. Fisk cracked his knuckles. "However I have some stipulations... Keep in mind, five hundred thousand dollars is mere pocket change to me. You won't be able to just up and sell your house or any valuables to cover the debt, no that would be much too easy... you're going to have to work for it..."

"But I want something more from you than just money as well..."

Jim looked back at his wife. "Well wh-w-hat do y-y-you want??"

Mr. Fisk rubbed his giant hands together. "Well your wife of course."

Jim looked at him and his fear bubbled to the surface. "Y-y-ou want m-m-mmy wife??"

Mr. Fisk nodded. "Yes that's right Mr. Crawford. But only one day a week... to start that is..."

Pamela looked at Jim, then back at Mr. Fisk and shook her head in a negative motion. "No fucking way! I'd never sleep with a monster like you even if it's only one day a week!"

Mr. Fisk's face remained unaltered. "You don't understand, we don't have to have sex. I just find you attractive and I purely want you for some company.

"I'll never do it, there has to be some other way..." Pamela said realizing her options were narrowing.

"I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice my dear... if you don't agree to my deal I'll put a fucking bullet in Jim's head, you tell anyone about this, I'll put a bullet in his fucking head, if you try to run... I'll put a bullet in his fucking head. Get the picture?"

Pamela nervously shook her head in an agreeable fashion.

"But that's not all I want..."

Pamela looked at him incredulously. "What else could you possibly fucking want?"

"Well for one, you are much too skinny for my liking..."

Pamela looked down at her slight but curvy body, examining it herself. "But I love the way I look... Jim loves the way I look..."

Mr. Fisk lightly chuckled. "Well that's just too bad..."

Pamela didn't like where this was going. "W-what are you going to do?"

"For every week that Jim hasn't fully paid me back, I'm going to make you gain ten pounds of pure fat."

Pamela looked at him with a curious look. "You're going to make me gain ten pounds a week?!?... that's impossible!!... how can you achieve something like that?!?"

Mr. Fisk smirked even more. "I have my ways..."

Pamela looked down at her form once more running her hands up and down its firm curves as if it's the last time she will ever get to see them.

Mr. Fisk added more. "Not only that, but I'm going to change your outlook on life little by little. I'm not going to go into too much detail just yet but you'll find out soon enough."

Jim looked at Mr. Fisk with his fists clenched. "You can't fucking do this!"

"We don't have any choice thanks to YOU!" Pamela said angrily at her husband.

Mr. Fisk laughed wholeheartedly. "Oh but you see!...

I can do this...

and I will do this!..."

Mr. Fisk stretched out his arm and offered his massive hand to Pamela. "And just to show you that I'm completely serious, I'm going to take your wife for the day. Expect to see her tomorrow morning."

With that Pamela took his hand and said one last thing. "Let's just get this over with..." Without even looking back at her husband, exited out the front door and entered Mr. Fisk's limousine.
Last edited by audipwr87 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Worth her weight in debt - WG, MC

Postby j3golem » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 am

Not sure what MC means, but the premise seems interesting. Looking forward to more!
j3golem

Re: Worth her weight in debt - WG, MC

Postby audipwr87 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:33 pm

j3golem wrote:Not sure what MC means, but the premise seems interesting. Looking forward to more!

Sorry it means mind control. Haha
audipwr87

Re: Worth her weight in debt - (WG, Mind control)

Postby Matt L. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Very entertaining, superb work!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:54 pm

This is really good. Good luck with the story, too!
Junketh71

Postby badcompany8888 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Damn dude, you're at it again! This story is already my jam!
badcompany8888

Postby Foogo » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Always wanted to see this kind of story done.Cant wait for more.
Foogo

Postby Tommmy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Great beginning! I hope he is triples her weight. Please continue it soon !!
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Francescasugarlips » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:15 am

This set up is fantastic! Excellent writing, I can’t wait for more!
Francescasugarlips

Postby audipwr87 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:43 am

***CHAPTER TWO***

Mr. Fisk opened the door for Pamela and motioned for her to enter his limo and lowered himself in after her.

She sat at one side of the rather spacious and luxurious car trying to keep as much distance from the gangster as possible. She looked out the side window of the car and watched the houses fly by through tear filled eyes. "How could her husband do this to her?!?" She thought to herself.

Mr. Fisk could sense the sadness and anger emerging from the beautiful brunette. He opened a bottle of champagne and poured a glass for himself and Pamela.

"Here, take this... I'm sure you could use some..." Mr. Fisk kindly offered.

"Keep away from me!" Pamela growled without looking in his direction.

He cleared his throat. "Look, I understand this is a terrible situation for you to be in..."

"Oh... do you think so??" She said sarcastically.

Mr. Fisk tried to sound compassionate. "Yes I do... and I know you think I'm a monster..." he paused. "Well sometimes I am... but I do have a soft side too..."

"I highly doubt that!" Pamela said angrily still looking away from him.

Mr. Fisk's patience was wearing a bit thin. "I'm trying to be civil here... look, this is going to happen one way or another and you may as well enjoy it as much as possible..."

He stretched out his arm again and nudged her shoulder with his hand. "Please take the champagne. It's Dom Pérignon and I doubt you've ever had it before. It's quite delicious."

Pamela looked over at the glass and apprehensively took it from his hand and took a small drink. She enjoyed it quite a bit so she drank the rest in quick fashion.

Mr. Fisk was watching her closely and filled her glass once again.

After her fourth glass, Pamela was starting to gain a healthy buzz and she had loosened up a bit. She decided she mine as well make the process as painless as possible.

"So... Mr. Fisk. I'm no idiot. I could see that you were eyeing me from the moment you stepped into the house. You knew exactly what you were going to do..."

Mr. Fisk chuckled. "Wow you are quite sharp arent you??"

Pamela continued. "Why did you choose me out of all these other women that you could very obviously get? I mean you have power, money... the world is open to you..."

Mr. Fisk paused for a few moments trying to think of how he was going to go about telling Pamela why he chose her.

"Well for one thing, call me Wilson... Mr. Fisk is just much too formal considering how close we're going to become over our time together..."

Pamela just game him a doubtful look. "Oh you really think we're going to become close after this?"

Mr. Fisk smiled once again. "Well of course I do. I'll just have to prove it to you."

Pamela just shook her head. "Well go on...why did you choose me?"

Mr. Fisk cleared his throat once again trying to mask his emotion. "The reason I chose you is because from the first time I saw a picture of you on your husband's desk, I just knew I had to get close to you somehow. You remind me so much of my Vanessa..."

He paused for a second trying to regain his composure.

"in the way you look..."

"In the way you talk..."

Tears started running down Mr. Fisk's face.

For the first time Pamela almost felt sorry for him. She rested a dainty hand on his shoulder to console him. "What happened to her Mr. Fisk?"

"Oh she's been gone for a couple years now... you see, when her and I were charged, I went to prison and she decided to run..."

"I haven't seen her since..."

Pamela felt genuine sadness and pity for him. It didnt mean she liked him in the slightest but she had to admit it was never easy losing someone you love. Even with as angry as she was with Jim, she still loved him and always would.

"So you see, I have a method to my madness... You don't only look like her, but you share alot of the same passions she did..."

Pamela looked at him with a but of surprise painted on her beautiful face. "Oh is that right? Like what?"

"I know that you enjoy fine art as much as she did. I also know you love to be healthy seeing how often you work out, how you play multiple sports and how healthy you eat. You never eat fast food or sweets. I also know you have a passion for traveling and hiking. However around the end of high school and halfway through college I know you were a good amount heavier than you are now due to stress eating and focusing solely on academics. I also know that academically you were far superior to the majority of students. You were and are a master of the cerebral."

Pamela was taken aback at how much he knew about her. It shook her to her core. "H-how do you know so much about me?"

Mr. Fisk smiled softly dabbing the left over tears from his eyes. "I know alot of people in high places. I can basically get anything I want whenever I want whether it's information or anything else. I have eyes everywhere."

Goosebumps formed on her perfect skin as she felt a sense of dread from Mr. Fisk's last sentence. It just made her skin crawl.

A couple minutes later they approached Mr. Fisk's property. His mansion was completely obscured by forest and the only thing that could be seen from the road was a very large iron gate and a couple security cameras.

They entered through the large iron gates and traveled up the long stretching driveway. The palatial mansion appeared from behind some trees as they neared their destination.

Pamela was completely taken aback at its sheer size but also its beauty. The front of the palace had one of the fanciest fountains she had ever seen. She could see that there was also a helicopter pad, a man made lake which was completed with a perfect looking beach surrounding it and she could even make out a cabin on the outskirts of the tree line.

Mr. Fisk opened the door to his limousine and offered his hand to Pamela giving her a knowing look. She accepted it.

They entered in through the mansions main doors and was amazed by just how luxurious it was. Everything was covered in granite and marble and it had four floors!! It even had an all glass elevator. The room was completed with a curved staircase located on each side.

"Wow, this place is beautiful Mr. Fisk." Pamela said with wide eyes.

Mr. Fisk looked at her and smiled. "Please, how many times must I tell you. Call me Wilson."

Pamela went on the defensive. "Don't be confused by my lax behavior. Technically I have been kidnapped and also told that you're going to force me to get fat so I'm sorry if im not being the perfect guest. So until this is all over I'm still going to call you Mr. Fisk. Is that a problem?"

Mr. Fisk had a mischievous smile form on his face. "As you wish Pamela."

He proceeded to take her on a detailed tour of his "house" if you could call it that. The first room was the pool room. It was complete with an Olympic sized indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. The room was larger than most standard sized houses.

They next moved onto Mr. Fisks own personal movie theater. The scent of buttered popcorn filled the walls of the room and there were surpluses of candy and icee icee machines.

"This place is amazing Mr. Fisk!" Pamela said not believing her own eyes.

Mr. Fisk walked her towards their next stop. "Oh well the best has yet to come. You haven't seen the kitchen and dining room yet. Plus one other room, but you'll see it soon enough..."

They walked through some extra large wooden double doors that led into the dining room. The large rectangle dining table itself seemed to go on forever. It had to be nearly 30 feet in length.

They walked through two more large doors into what looked to be the kitchen. It was something that you'd see in a five star restaurant. It had stainless steel everything, deep fryers, basically anything you could think of.

"I have a few michelin star chefs on call so if you're ever hungry i can call them in and they'll cook anything you want."

Mr. Fisk led Pamela back towards where the walk in fridge was located. He walked up towards a phone on the wall and pressed a few buttons. The wall opened up to reveal a secret laboratory complete with a few people in white lab coats typing away on state of the art computers, a few medical beds and a chair located against one of the walls that had a dome shaped wired apparatus hanging over it. Behind the chair in the wall sat what appeared to be some sort of high tech machine Pamela couldn't quite figure out.

Mr. Fisk saw how confused Pamela was so he spoke up to explain. "I never had the opportunity to use this room. Before it finished, I was in prison and Vanessa was gone..."

Pamela was at a loss for words. She didn't know what to think or what to feel... "what is this room for exactly?" Afraid of what the answer was going to be.

Mr. Fisk paused for a few moments. "Well this room is full of state of the art computers and machinery obviously. Something I didn't want to explain to you until now was that Vanessa and I shared quite a few things in common. One was a certain kink that her and I shared."

Pamela was tripping over her own words. "W-w-what k-kk-kind of k-k-kkink?"

"Well the real reason Vanessa fell for me in the first place is because she loved how big and powerful I am. She loved feeling like the weaker person...

Both physically...

And mentally...

While I was certainly stronger than her physically, she was still in great shape."

Pamela was terrified. "So what are you getting at? What did she want?"

Mr. Fisk was trying to choose his words carefully. Not that it really mattered. She had to go through with it.

"Her fantasy was to become overweight and feeble minded..."

Pamela's eyes bulged out of her head. "Oh....no..."

"Dont be alarmed Pamela. It's a painless procedure I assure you."

Pamela was partially crying from a mixture of terror and sadness. "A painless procedure?? You call losing your intelligence and gaining a ton of weight a painless procedure??"

"Calm down Pamela. Who knows you may actually enjoy it. Remember, you don't have much of a choice...

He grabbed a bottle of high dollar scotch this time.
"Here, It'll loosen you up a bit more..."

Pamela took it quickly and downed it in one gulp.

Mr. Fisk looked at her studying her intently. "Are you ready to continue on?"

Pamela nodded.

Mr. Fisk kept talking. "So I hired the worlds best scientists to create something. They created an IV that when injected, would eradicate any chance of building muscle, convert what muscle you do have left to fat, heighten the appetite and also kill the persons metabolism."

"It all works incredibly quickly actually. That's why IT IS possible to gain so much weight in such a short period of time. Possibly even more than what we talked about..."

"Holy shit..." was all she could muster.

Mr. Fisk walked her over to a scale. "Now if youll please stand on this for a second so we can see how we're starting off.

The digital display read her current weight aloud.
***132 LBS***

"Well thats a good number to start at. You must have alot of muscle to be so lean."

Pamela nodded sullenly.

Mr. Fisk motioned for Pamela to sit in the chair. She reluctantly walked over and sat in the seat. He had a scientist attach the IV special mixture and began the process.

Pamela looked down at herself as if she were enjoying her lean frame for the last time.

Mr. Fisk could see the pain on Pamela's face. He offered the bottle of scotch to her. She took a couple swigs.

Mr. Fisk continued on. "The next step of the process is this chair with the dome shaped apparatus that you're seated in. Thousands of microscopic electrodes attatch themselves to your scalp and send electric shocks to certain parts of your brain. It serves rwo different features. One, it reduces intelligence but two, and this is the very interesting part, can change your personality and also alter your thought processes. But only in small steps.

Mr. Fisk motioned for one of the scientists to attach the fixture to her head and they did so. They attached the strap under her chin, then gave a thumbs up to another scientist that was at the computer.

They were ready to proceed with the first step...
audipwr87

Next

Return to audipwr87