The Jester - Twisted Wishes (BE, WG, BHM, Personality, Reali

Moderator: audipwr87

The Jester - Twisted Wishes (BE, WG, BHM, Personality, Reali

Postby audipwr87 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Leaves were turning different shades of orange, yellow, red and brown. Some were still hanging onto the trees while some were tumbling along the ground crinkling as the wind moved them along. Some were crunching under passers- by.

Carved pumpkins, skeletons and fake gravestones decorated the front lawns of many homes lining the quiet road known as Elm street.

The 31st of October was here...

Halloween was here...

Cassie and Jeremy were approaching their large 2 story house after their daily jog. A package sat at the doorstep with the words "Lovers Package" printed on the outside of the box.

Cassie mine as well have had daggers shooting from her eyes as her gaze shifted from the package to her husband. She picked up the package with a disgusted look on her face. "Are you serious?!?"

They had decided on The big bad wolf and red riding hood. But what they hadn't figured out yet was Cassie's attire. The young married couple had been constantly arguing for the last couple of days about what she was going to wear for the upcoming Halloween party.

Jeremy's costume was going to be a basic werewolf costume to portray the big bad wolf which suited him perfectly due to his fitness regimen and sheer stature.

The 6'2 Adonis basically had not a single trace of fat on his body.

Jeremy had picked out a very daring, very sexy version of the classic Red Riding Hood outfit that left little to the imagination while Cassie had picked out a version that was much more tame and traditional. Like something you'd see in a children's illustrated version of the old story.

Jeremy made the decision for her and it obviously wasn't the right one...

She opened up the box to look at the flimsy material and gripped it firmly in one hand. "Ugh I told you I didn't want this tasteless costume. It's completely unbecoming and besides I wouldn't be comfortable in such a thing!!"

Jeremy rolled his eyes in frustration and held her in a tight embrace. "I've told you ten times over, hell, a hundred times over that you have never looked more amazing, more sexy than you do now! When will you believe me?"

In all actuality, Jeremy was right. She truly was positively stunning to look at. She stood at 5'7 with long toned legs, a plump bubble butt, D sized breasts, chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. She was in even better shape than she was on her wedding day. Not many brides could say that!

She was always hard on herself... She honestly felt like a cow. But she also believed in something else. She believed in modesty. She never believed in flaunting her body so she continued to wear concealing clothing. Whether it be while she was working at the library wearing a button up blouse and black slacks, jogging where she would typically wear a loose fitting t-shirt and sweats, or even during summer days at the beach she would wear one piece bathing suits...

If Jeremy could change one thing about her, he'd want her to be comfortable in her own skin, to feel sexy about herself...

She had been this way for as long as Jeremy could remember. From the time he had first met her at the library she worked at.

(((He just so happened to be driving by that fateful day when he caught a glance of the alluring beauty through the library's main window. She was covered up in a button up sweater and black dress slacks.

He nearly stopped dead in the middle of traffic. He whipped around as quickly as he could in his red sports car and parked. Jeremy exited his car and looked at his reflection in the window of his car. He was dressed as usual wearing his high dollar work suit and had his hair styled perfectly so. He had done quite well as a computer programmer and had been on a number of dates. However he had found that women were more interested in his money than himself...

He decided to dress down a bit taking his suit jacket off which just left him with a white button up shirt. Lastly he messed with his hair a bit to make it look a bit more out of sorts.

He started off with small talk at first but kept coming in nearly every day to see the shy beauty. For the first couple of days she was permanently red from blushing. She couldn't believe a handsome gentlemen like him would take the time to get to know her. It took nearly a month to talk her into going on a date with him but then 8 months later here they were...)))

The brunette beauty had the tawdry costume clinched in her hand and approached him with a still furious look painted on her face. "For your information, even if I were in the type of shape that I want to be in, I'd still NEVER wear something like this and THAT'S FINAL!" She said throwing the crimson garment down on the ground.

The house laid quiet for a while. Both Cassie and Jeremy had kept some space between themselves since the most recent heated discussion. Soon enough the clock had struck 7pm.

It was time to start getting ready for the Halloween party at their friends house just about half a mile down the road.

Jeremy had donned his werewolf costume and actually looked quite terrifying to be honest. It was complete with a tattered white dressy shirt, torn brown pants, fake blood stained teeth, black claws and yellow contact lenses. He looked like someone who was at the very early stages of the change. Akin to An American Werewolf In London.

He had just stepped into the living room right around the same time Cassie had. She was dressed up in the costume she had purchased. Her healthy D cup breasts laid completely hidden under the costumes surface along with her long shapely legs due to the dress coming all the way down to the middle of her calves. Even her calves were covered by sheer white stockings. She finished off her look with a very light dusting of makeup, her short fingernails were covered in red nail polish, simple black flats and a small matching red purse completed the outfit.

It was a very plain and boring costume to say the least. She wouldn't be getting any attention wearing that. That was for sure. Yet Jeremy still felt guilty for trying to force the small showy costume off on her.

Defeated, Jeremy approached Cassie and hugged her from behind. "I was wrong... I'm sorry. I should've listened to you..."

Cassie gently smiled. "It's okay Jer... sometimes I wish I was more comfortable in my own skin too... but just think, you're the only one who gets to see me without this on."

She winked seductively at him and slowly pulled the hem of the low setting dress up to flash her bright red lacy panties at him.

Jeremy just smirked and instantly felt a stirring down below. She must have been feeling a bit frisky because she had done something like that only a handful of times since they had gotten together.

"Well let's go have some fun over at Michael's. It sounds like it's going to be quite the party! Then we can come back here and I'll show you what a big bad wolf like me can do." Jeremy stated playfully.

They both stepped out the front door and started making their way towards the car.

Cassie piped up being the voice of reason. "Don't you think it'd be a better idea to walk there in case we drink too much? I mean it is a beautiful night after all."

"You know thats a great idea hun. You're so smart! Sometimes I wonder if you're the brains and I'm the Braun." Jeremy said laughing.

Cassie giggled. "That means alot coming from you, Mister Techno-savvy!"

They started their trek to their friends house.

The Jester appeared out of the darkness. His white mask reflecting the full moon's light. He had overheard both Jeremy and Cassie's wish. It played back in the Jester's mind. "I wish I was more comfortable in my own skin... I wish I was more comfortable in my own skin... I wish I was more comfortable in my own skin..."

The Jester pulled an old cassette tape out of his pocket along with an old boom box. The tape was labeled "Lil' Red Riding Hood" by Sam The Sham and The Pharaohs.

The Jester inserted the tape and pressed play. The boom box started to glow an eerie red...

Jeremy and Cassie were walking down the road hand in hand talking about the night to come when Cassie stopped walking and talking for a second. "Hey, do you hear something? It sounds like some old music playing..."

Jeremy paused for a second listening closely. All he could hear was kids laughing and squealing. "Hmmm nope I don't hear any music my love. Are you feeling okay?"

Cassie just shook her head like she was trying to get rid of cobwebs inside her head. "Yeah I feel fine. I must just be hearing things..."

They continued on their walk. The unsuspecting couple were being followed closely behind by the Jester. The lyrics started warping reality...

"Hey there Little Red Riding Hood
You sure are looking good
You're everything a big bad wolf could want..."

Cassie was humming along with the song and she started swaying her hips a bit more seductively. All the while the bottom hem of her dress slowly crept up her legs til it reached her knees. The top also started lowering a bit giving a small hint of her healthy cleavage. Her sensible flats grew a 1 inch heel as they started gently clacking on the sidewalk. To finish off her look, her already short red nails grew half an inch.

A couple masked strangers walked by the couple going the opposite direction and took notice of the brunette beauty. One of them whistled at her and the other one howled like a wolf. "I'll be YOUR big bad wolf if he's not cutting it for ya!" One of them yelled and then laughed.

Cassie simply smiled and flipped them off with her ring finger showing off her sparkly wedding ring. She could feel a pull on her hand like Jeremy was going to turn around and say something but she stopped him. She turned towards him and rested her well manicured hand on the side of his face to calm him down. "Don't listen to those idiots. They're just jealous and trying to get a rise out of you. Besides, you're the one who gets to finish the night off with me." She said flashing her eyes at him.

She secretly found the cat calling a bit exciting to be honest... but she would never let Jeremy know that...

They continued on walking...

And the song continued on playing...

"What big eyes you have
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad..."

Her eyes became done up in heavy mascara and red eye shadow. Her eye lashes thickened and lengthened to almost unatural levels while her eyes donned a slight tint of crimson and gained a predatory look.

The bottom hem of her dress rose even farther up her smooth legs til it stopped at mid thigh. The top of her dress thinned out and dipped down in the center showing a decent amount of her D sized orbs and red laced bra.

She brushed a few stray strands of illustrious brunette locks out of her face. As she did so her wedding ring vanished...

Jeremy looked over at his beautiful sexed up girlfriend in her Lil Red Riding Hood outfit and smirked. His hand gave her ass a healthy squeeze. She wiggled her ass in response. "Why don't you dress like this more often? You just look so incredibly sexy!"

Cassie smiled at him with daring eyes and growled. "Oh you'd just love that wouldn't you??"

Jeremy nodded eyeing her like an animal eyes a juicy steak. "I just wish you did it more often than just on Halloween..."

Cassie chuckled while looking down towards the ground. "Oh is that right?... So you wish that I dressed like this all the time huh?..."

Jeremy nodded while looking into her eyes.

"Well if I dressed like this all the time, it wouldn't be so special now would it?"

Jeremy nodded again.

"And nobody would take me seriously, especially at the library..."

"Besides women who do that usually do it to grab attention from the men around them. Is that something you want? Other men lusting over my body?"

Jeremy answered quickly. "Well of course not! I want you all to myself!"

"Well there you go!" Cassie smiled at his answer. She was so lucky to have a caring guy like him.

The wish she accidentally just uttered started replaying in the Jester's twisted mind. "Wish that I dressed like this all the time... wish that I dressed like this all the time... Wish that I dressed like this all the time..."

Cassie heard the old music playing again but looked over at Jeremy while they continued walking. He didn't seem to notice anything.

"What full lips you have
They're sure to lure someone bad..."

Her reality began to alter once more...

Her lips inflated ever so slightly becoming perfectly kissable. Her breasts grew to a very healthy natural DD, her slim abdomen softened ever so slightly and her already amazing ass filled out even more just gaining a slight amount of cellulite.

Cassie's outfit transformed once more. The bottom hem of her dress slinked it's way up her thighs til it rested just below her very plump bubble butt. The top joined suit dipping even lower and splitting in the middle to leave very little to the imagination with her large tits practically pouring out for any onlookers to see. Her sheer white stockings started darkening and morphed into trashy looking fishnets with flesh gently pouring through the openings. Lastly her one inch heels rose 3 inches and became a bright shade of red.

It was similar to something that she typically wore to the strip club that she worked at. Before she started her dance routine of course... She would typically end up naked by the end of it...

Her closet was overflowing with outfits and heels like the one she had on right now. It included fishnets, crotchless panties (whenever she wore any), halter tops, mini skirts, even slightly transparent stretch pants. It's all she ever wore to work. It guaranteed that she'd get alot bigger tips whether she was on the stage or not. That was for sure!

Not to mention she'd go out scantily dressed even when she wasn't working. Whether it was going to a movie or spending a night out on the town. She just loved the attention she got from showing off her sexy body!

Whether It was gaining attention from Jeremy or someone else entirely...

It didn't really matter to her...

What Jeremy didn't know, wouldn't hurt him right??

Two guys approached them walking the opposite way down the street. Their eyes were glued to the buxom brunette as she took a swig from a flask that had appeared in her hand. They just kept staring even as the obvious couple passed them.

Jeremy stared straight back at the two guys who were staring at Cassie. "What are you two looking at?!?"

The music became louder once again forcing some more changes for the two...

"I'll try to be satisfied just to walk close by your side..."

Cassie's hand left Jeremy's for the last time. Their past forever altered...

Now they were just very close room mates. They had had sex a couple times over the last 8 months since they had met at the local bar and became room mates but that was all...

Jeremy still remembered the night he met her at the bar...

(((Cassie was dressed in a tight little number that left very little to the imagination. She was pounding shots and crying just as he had approached her and offered her a drink along with a shoulder to cry on. He had found out that she had been kicked out of her apartment for noise complaints and that she had nowhere to go for the night. Jeremy thought it was a perfect opening to talk with this beauty.

They had begun with small talk. Started out talking about their professions. Jeremy told her that he was a computer programmer and Cassie told him that she was a stripper but it was only temporary. They moved onto deeper conversations like what their interests were, favorite holidays and even talked about past relationships. Cassie had alot more one night stands and seemed to be against relationships but Jeremy thought he could change her mind...

Jeremy warmed up to her quickly and being the nice guy he was offered for her to stay the night. That's all it took to get her into his bed. He had woken up to Cassie giving him a blow-job the next morning after a night filled with incredible drunken sex.

She had moved in shortly after that...)))

Jeremy still had alot of feelings for her and thought she was the most beautiful girl that he had ever laid eyes on. He had tried time and time again to start a serious relationship with her but her answer was always the same.

That didn't stop her from bringing male lovers into his home a couple times a week. Even when she was at home by herself she would walk around practically wearing nothing at all.

He tried once more. "C'mon Cassie, forget these two losers. You know I'd treat you better than either one of these idiots ever would."

Cassie's face donned a deep in thought look for a couple seconds, then just as soon as it appeared it had vanished with another drink from her flask. She put a well manicured hand on each side of his face and stared deep into his eyes. "Look, I know you'd treat me like the princess I obviously know I am and yes I do love your ungodly cock but I treat this world as I would Baskin Robbins. I just want to try all the flavors without any guilt, okay?"

Cassie could sense the hurt in Jeremy's eyes. He simply nodded without saying anything.

Still holding onto his face she tried to make him feel better. "Hey, I know you'll always be there for me and who knows, maybe when or if I'm ever ready to settle down, you'll be the first guy I come to okay? I love you with all my heart..." She added one more part not to completely lead him on... "but only as a friend... for now."

With that, Cassie left him and approached the two random guys who looked like they were ready to take on Jeremy.

Cassie knew these type of guys... Typical men want to prove how tough they are...

Cassie got in between the two guys and tried to diffuse the situation. She slid her curvy form up against the two strangers. "You know I'm simply too much woman for just one man. I think I could teach you guys a thing or two..." She said aloud.

Jeremy kicked the curb gently. "Well okay... just remember we have that party to go to so be quick!" Jeremy stated knowingly.

"Yes dad... I know..." Cassie said sarcastically. "I'll just meet you there. Don't wait up. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you a turn at the party." She said slightly drunk.

Jeremy nodded without uttering a word.

"So the price is $50 a piece. Are you guys okay with fucking me at the same time? I have places to be and more people to do..." was the last thing Jeremy heard Cassie say loudly before she walked off into the night.

Jeremy kept on down the street kicking pebbles as he went. He finally reached his friends place after another half hour worth of walking.

It was a rather large mansion with a number of carved jack o lanterns lining the main walkway leading up to the main double doors of the house.

Jeremy entered in through the main doors and was greeted by his friend Brian who owned the place. Brian looked up towards the second story where Cassie was flirting with a guy. "Man I'm glad you invited your roommate. She is slammin! I can't wait to get a piece of that action later on tonight."

Jeremy just tried to tune it out. It was something he had heard time and time again over the last 8 months and it just tore him down that much more every time...

Jeremy just decided to drink away his sorrows...

Loud thumping music was filling the mansion as raucous crowds were doing keg stands, smoking blunts and getting down and dirty.

A few hours passed by and Jeremy was already on his tenth beer and fifth shot of the night he spotted Cassie at the top of the stairs walking Brian back to one of the many bedrooms.

"I'm going to do it... I'm going to finally tell her how I feel and how much I love her and can't live without her..." he said wobbling around.

The Jester was still close by watching Jeremy slowly make his way up the stairs towards the room that Cassie was in.

The Jester pulled out a new tape and inserted it into the boom box. This one was labeled "Creep" by Radiohead.

He pressed play...

Jeremy slowly opened the door and just entered the room when Cassie looked up at him with a big smile. She was fucking a completely plastered drunk Brian in reverse cowgirl style.

She lifted herself off of Brian and started to approach Jeremy. Her perspiration was glistening in the small amount of moon light that reached through the bedroom windows.

Cassie was legitimately happy to see him and hugged him tightly then kissed him deeply. "Hey Jeremy! I honestly feel terrible for leaving you like I did a little bit ago... I know how much you care about me and I shouldn't take that for granted. I shouldn't take YOU for granted..." she paused for a moment thinking of what to say. "You're going to think I'm crazy but I think I've decided that I'm going to be with you and only you from now on..."

The lyrics from the song began to kick in. This time both of them could hear the music...

"When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special"...

Time became fluid as they went back a few minutes in time to when Jeremy was just opening the door.

Cassie's beauty reached new heights. Her hair became more voluminous, her already beautiful brown eyes became a few sizes larger becoming true doe eyes and her already impossibly amazing hourglass figure blew up. Her gorgeous tits expanded once more to fully natural 34 DDD and her already massive ass would make any porn star jealous now as it spread out more against Brian's sweaty thighs.

That wasn't the only thing that changed though...

Her once beautiful caring personality had done a complete 180... She knew how beautiful she was and she knew she could get anything she wanted as well... she was fake in all ways. She only cared about herself and getting what she wanted...

Jeremy had never been more in love with someone as beautiful as Cassie. He wanted her all to himself...

even if she was a self centered vain bitch...

"Well hey there Jer. Are you hoping to get a feel?" She purred sensually while still gyrating her hips on top of Jeremy's friend.

The song became louder once again...

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here..."

Jeremy nodded. He began to shrink in stature til he was no taller than 5'4. In fact, Cassie was a good couple of inches taller than he was now...

The fully nude Cassie had lifted herself off of the random guy she was fucking and approached the much smaller Jeremy swaying her hips seductively.

"Do you like what you see my lil stud muffin?" She said in a sweet sing song voice.

He nodded again nervously.

His height wasn't the only thing that had changed... His weight had begun to catch up but this time instead of mainly muscle, it consisted purely of fat. Leaving him at a blubbery 230 pounds. He had very large man boobs that rested lazily on his stretch marked stomach and a combination of zits and freckles had begun invading his skin.

Cassie had begun caressing his rather rotund body over his shirt slightly moaning. "Mmm do you want to fuck me Jeremy?" She purred.

Jeremy nodded again only quicker this time.

Cassie was focusing solely on his eyes that were hidden behind thick glasses. She raised up his rather large paunch of a gut and undid his belt. Also lowering his pants in one single motion...

Like a pro...

Her hands were resting on his thick thighs. "Did you ever think we'd be in this situation right now?" Cassie asked in her angelic voice.

Jeremy clenched his dick as he prematurely ejaculated in his underwear and it shrunk to a laughable 4 inches when it was erect... which it was right now... it looked even worse encased in the tighty whities he had wore. He slouched as he stood there trying to think of what to say.

"U-u-uuu-m ah ah no..." he sputtered out.

Cassie smirked and ran her fingers inside the band of his underwear...

He started quietly moaning...

Then came in his underwear again...

She then pushed him backwards with her full force causing him to fall back on his rather fattened backside and spoke with a disgusted tone. "Well that's because I'd never fuck a fat ass loser like you! No matter how much money you'd give me!"

Fumbling over his own words he had no idea what to say...

he was heartbroken...

With everything going on he didn't notice the group of people filiming him with their camera phones laughing their heads off.

They had decided to pull a prank on poor old Jeremy.

The creepy guy who would oogle all of the dancers at the local strip joint while fondling himself, the creepy guy who had become attached to one of the dancers there...

Cassie was her name...

He would flash alot of money around just so he could get Cassie all to himself in one of the private rooms. It's not something Cassie wanted but her boss saw it as a "Well paying customer" so of course he wouldn't say no.

Well Cassie was a friend of Brian's so naturally when she was invited to the party she decided she wanted to pull a prank on "Little Jeremy." Brian who only hung out with Jeremy for money reasons agreed to invite him.

Cassie wanted to humiliate him to the point of never wanting to show his fat ass around there ever again.

He may have been rich but that was the only positive thing he had going for him. By all other accounts he was a loser.

She spun the crying Jeremy around and pulled down his tighty whities to show the world what his "short comings" were.

He looked back at Cassie who was doubled over laughing her ass off at him. In a fit of rage all he could mutter was. "I w-w-wish you w-were as fat and dorky as me then you'd know how it feels!"

He quickly pulled his pants up his jiggly thighs and waddled his way down the stairs and out the front door disappearing into the cold Halloween night.

THE END...?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Jester - Twisted Wishes (BE, WG, BHM, Personality, R

Postby Matt L. » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:52 pm

An very entertaining yarn for Halloween, superb!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby EFHRJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:08 pm

You do seem with the two Jester tales I saw, have a knack for interesting toys to cause the transformations. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of these series.

Also, bitchy stripper transformations are definitely fun.
EFHRJ

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:33 am

Matt L. wrote:An very entertaining yarn for Halloween, superb!

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt! I had another Halloween story that was supposed to be a third installment of the Jester series but I didn't finish it in time.
audipwr87

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:34 am

EFHRJ wrote:You do seem with the two Jester tales I saw, have a knack for interesting toys to cause the transformations. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of these series.

Also, bitchy stripper transformations are definitely fun.

Thanks for the kind words! I always like to thinl of new different ways for transformations to happen. I have quite a few other stories on here that involve changes like this. Check em out if you have time!
audipwr87

Postby kylekatarn77 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 am

Nice! Won’t lie, kinda hoping to see an epilogue where she does become a busty nerdy dork and they end up back together again ^__^
kylekatarn77

Postby audipwr87 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:51 pm

kylekatarn77 wrote:Nice! Won’t lie, kinda hoping to see an epilogue where she does become a busty nerdy dork and they end up back together again ^__^

Oh trust me, it's something I've been throwing around in my head. ;)
audipwr87

Postby SnowServal1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm

audipwr87 wrote:
kylekatarn77 wrote:Nice! Won’t lie, kinda hoping to see an epilogue where she does become a busty nerdy dork and they end up back together again ^__^

Oh trust me, it's something I've been throwing around in my head. ;)

Can't wait! I love a good nerd tf!
SnowServal1

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby audipwr87 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:45 am

allthosecurves wrote:Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!

Of course! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
audipwr87

Next

Return to audipwr87