Gifted and Talented 20 by Itsme & Matt L.

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Gifted and Talented 20 by Itsme & Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:00 pm

GIFTED AND TALENTED 20 BY ITSME & MATT L. (iQ REDUCTION, MILD AGE REGRESSION, STATUS CHANGE, SLIGHT WEIGHT GAIN )

“Yes, I understand,” Mrs. Warner said over the phone. “But, I'm doing all that the school will allow.” “I know how important you are to the school....and to the town...if you want me to do more than I will have to use more unusual methods.....I mean some procedures that aren't exactly written in the school charter....If there is a problem you promise to back me up?...I know you want results but I thought you wanted it done the regular way this time...It's a tall order...not just grades, socially too?...I know, I know....How much?...Wait one second someone is at the door if it's who I think it is...”

Mrs. Warner called to Elizabeth Roebuck who had entered the room after a quick knock, “One moment, wait outside. I'll be right with you. Close the door just for a second.” Elizabeth left the room and took a seat in the outer office.

“OK, I'll take care of it. These things aren't cheap, deposit the money in my account and I assure you everything will work out to your satisfaction.....Just send them to my office later today and I'll take care of everything....No, everyone will think it's always been that way....You want them just like with your son at Harvard. There are two of them so maybe Harvard is a stretch but they will certainly have no problem graduating college....Goodbye.”

“You can come in now,” Mrs. Warner said.

“Miss Roebuck, how may I be of assistance?”, Mrs. Werner inquired as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

Elizabeth was an impressive vision of beauty and confidence, psychology was her major forte but likewise she had few rivals in physical fitness and social skills.

Elizabeth’s wavy blond mane dusted her shoulders, contouring to her sweet features, attired in a posh designer sweater and tailor made slacks, she easily resembled a member of the teaching staff rather than a student.

Elizabeth shared her quandary as Mrs. Werner sat down behind her desk, her tone over the top in eloquence, denoting her brazen egotism.

“I don’t mean to be ultra-critical but I transferred to this school specifically to enroll in the gifted and talented program. Pardon me for being immodest, however when I signed on as a tutor I had no idea the range of sloppiness I would have to tolerate.”

“But those girls are from one of the proudest families in our town. One second, let me look at something here,” Mrs. Werner coolly remarked as she pulled up Elizabeth’s file on the computer. Elizabeth expected to look up the girl's records not her own.

“Very impressive”, Mrs. Werner sincerely chattered away, “You have a very fine grade point average and excel in a various activities…”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes as Mrs. Werner chimed out loud, “School event committee, cheerleading and volleyball. My goodness, when do you have the time to tutor?”

Elizabeth scowled, “It's not me, it's the girls I tutor who are an embarrassment, neither of them take their studying seriously. They haven’t any self-respect, don’t participate in school events, and have crushes on boys who are completely out of their league.”

Mrs. Werner cleared her throat, “We’re talking about 14-year old girls, you’re keen on teenage behavior, naturally they have silly hearts. Besides they have sort of developed a send of privilege. Can you blame them?”

“Yes, I can!!” Elizabeth almost shouted. “I’m nothing more than a specialized baby sitter to them”, Elizabeth vehemently disparaged the girls, “They play round the clock video games, continuously check their social media, and have unbecoming eating habits. They both can afford to lose at least ten pounds a piece, and I’m being conservative.”

“Elizabeth, your intellect is without question but you lack patience…”

Mrs. Werner began, only to be interrupted by Elizabeth, “My patience isn’t the problem, they’re socially inept and without a doubt will someday have lackluster careers like being waitresses if they could get a job. Not that they have to, that is probably why they don't take education seriously.”

Mrs. Werner leaned back in her chair, “Is that all? What I was about to say is that it takes more than just the book learning to teach a person. You have commit yourself. You can't just give up when you have a tough patch.”

“I have been trying,” Elizabeth huffed.

“So you say. But I think you can give more.” Mrs. Werner adjusted her position on her chair, and opened her desk draw, removing the red crystal.

“Elizabeth, darling, I sense you’re very tense”, said Mrs. Werner, syrupy sweet which aggravated the dynamic senior, “I don’t appreciate the patronizing attitude…”

The crystal’s glimmering shine captured Elizabeth’s eyes, and she was immediately engulfed in a tranquil mood.

“Elizabeth, do you hear me?”, Mrs. Werner inquired.

Elizabeth blinked, “Yeah…I hear ya…okay..”, her voice seemingly sluggish.

“So as I was saying”, Mrs. Werner dug into Elizabeth’s cognitive thought, “…Your grade point average needs a lot of work, and have you spoken to the school psychologist?”

Elizabeth momentarily turned her eyes away from the crystal, glancing squarely at Mrs. Werner, “Are you saying I’m stup…..what psychologist?”

“About your self-esteem issues”, Mrs. Werner firmly stated, “Aren’t you a little shy, I mean it’s obvious your insecurity must be at the root of this problem.”

Elizabeth pouted, “I’m not insecure…”

Mrs. Werner boldly replied, “Now I expect you to be honest, aren’t you self-conscious about your body?”

Elizabeth blurted, “Ah, a little I guess. My hips are wider than I like and my thighs are a little big but um…”, she embarrassingly sighed.

“I think you need some help, I can arrange a couple tutors for you, although I doubt you’ll ever qualify for the gifted and talented program”, Mrs. Werner optimistically smiled, “You described yourself as a baby sitter, that’s a suitable fit for such a awkward girl. You needn’t have to compete with the popular kids and you’ll be able to ease back with the physical activities. Right?”

Elizabeth droned nervously, “I….I…guess that be cool. Sure, if you think so, Mrs. Werner.”

Mrs. Werner studiously glimpsed over Elizabeth, sternly advising her, “I have no clue to why you’re dressed like that, you’re a modest girl, you need to rethink your wardrobe.”

Elizabeth uttered a simple grunt, Mrs. Warner placing the crystal back in her desk draw, subsequently snapping her fingers to remove Elizabeth from the trance.

“Betsy, you okay?”, Mrs. Warner smiled.

Elizabeth blinked, there was now a gawky tone to her voice, “Um, yeah…”

Mrs. Werner sighed, “Well, I’m going to have you enrolled in home economics, I think the class will have many benefits for you, and I’ll speak with the girls I’ll have tutoring you.”

Elizabeth shook head, “Gosh, cool, thank you, Mrs. Werner.”

When Betsy had left Mrs. Werner's office her intelligence had dropped, along with her age and her skill at cheerleading and volleyball. All had been stored in the crystal. To be transferred to someone else. The only thing she had gained was a little over twenty pounds.

When two twins came to her office later in the day, they would receive all that Betsy had lost and balancing the crystal out by giving back the twenty pounds it had lost. Both fourteen year olds would become sixteen, one would go into cheerleading and the other into volleyball. All that would be asked for them is that they tutor poor Betsy. But the rich and powerful usually like to give back to the community.

___

“Betsy, nice seeing you this afternoon, how are things?”, Mrs. Werner.

Over the course of many months, the once popular Elizabeth Roebuck had become just another anonymous if not prosaic high school student.

Routinely referred to as Betsy, she shun school events and functions, received a doctor’s note to excuse her from gym class, and a pathetic grade point average.

“I guess okay”, Betsy discreetly grinned, a nasally pitch to her voice.

Betsy’s quiet personality acquainted her with few friends, those who were underachievers, misfits and outcast who dwelled at the very bottom of the school hierarchy.

“I see you’re doing fairly well in home economics and your computer classes but your math and English scores are abysmal.”

Betsy’s blond mop of hair was gummy, outlining her bloated and slightly acne coated face. What smile she had could be described as dorky and her teeth were yellow. A double chin was in the early stages of development.

Betsy scratched her head, “I’ll try to do good but some classes bore me, you know?”

Betsy’s figure had softened, now at least twenty-five pounds heavier, majority of the weight accumulating over her hips, butt and thighs, producing a text book pear shape, and tremendously flabby at that.

Mrs. Werner half-smiled, “I was told by your tutors that you have a poor attitude for studying and would rather play video games. How do you expect to graduate? Don’t you want to have a nice career someday?”

Betsy was clothed in an oversized worn out sweatshirt which was decorated with a cartoon of Wonder Woman and black stretch slacks.

Betsy nervously scratched her diminutive potbelly, “Well, um, I like baby sitting, and could like be a waitress maybe…”

“I’m going to hold you back another year, Betsy, I have no choice. You understand.”

Betsy snorted, “Yeah, okay. Can I go now, there have macaroni and cheese today in the cafeteria.”

“Go on!”, Mrs. Werner chuckled, “I’ll be seeing more of you in the future no doubt!”

FINIS
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Gifted and Talented 20 by Itsme & Matt L.

Postby DrZaaijer » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:03 pm

This was mostly written by Matt. I didn't add very much.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories