Gifted and Talented 17 by Itsme

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Gifted and Talented 17 by Itsme

Postby Matt L. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Gifted and Talented 17
by itsme

Mrs. Colleen Cracknell waited in Miriam's outer office. She had been summoned to the school because of her two children who sat beside her. Despite not being twins Ericka and Matt were in the same grade. Matt was the older at fifteen and Erick the younger at fourteen. They were eleven months apart but because they were born on either side of the September, they ended up in the same grade. Neither had been much trouble, until early this year when their father had died. No one knew whether he dies of a tragic accident at work or was it suicide (or even worse foul play.)

But without a father and their mother was in no shape to parent properly. As a result the family was thrown into ruin. Ericka though just fourteen years old started to dress provocatively much to the delight of the horny boys in her grade. Ericka's clothing wasn't bought too short or tight, but after rolling up the belt-line of her skirts/bottoms and tying a huge knot on her tops exposing her mid-rift, her clothes were 'inappropriate' for school. Despite her dress (and her obvious come-ons to the boys), she had no intention of letting any boy even get a kiss from her. She was a tease; a very hot tease.

Matt started to pick fights with everyone. At first it was just the boys who made crude remarks about his sister (not that he ever admitted to even liking her.) Matt called Ericka a bitch or worse many times. But if another boy called her a skank or even if he innocently called her cute, a fight would entail. Eventually anything could set him off.

If Matt wasn't getting into trouble for fighting, he would be getting into trouble for the things he called the other girls in the school. They were much cruder (or at least as crude) as what the boys were calling his sister. This also resulted in fights with the girl's brother if she had one at school.

Colleen couldn't lecture to her daughter about her dress as she wore similar clothing in her attempts to find a new man in her life. She even started to wear her daughter's clothing, which was even more outrageous on her curvier figure. She wasn't a plus sized woman, but she certainly had more curves (and the clothes were tighter) than her daughter. “Besides,” she thought, “I have more important things to worry about than how my daughter dresses.”

Mrs. Werner's office door opened up and a young man a year older than Matt exited. He was sucking his thumb. Mrs. Warner said her to receptionist Mrs. Whipple, “Phone Timmy's mother and have her pick him up. Then have the school transfer paper's printed out and filed.”

Timmy took a seat and waited for his mommy. His thumb never left his lips.

The Cracknell family was shown into the office. Mrs. Werner had resisted desperate measures with his family due to the family tragedy. But this family had been a thorn in her side for long enough. She had to straighten things out.

The family took a seat in front of Miriam. Each was under their own best behavior. Ericka had removed the knot in her top and unrolled her skirt so each was a respectable length. She had also washed all the makeup off her face giving her a false look of innocence.

Colleen wasn't wearing her daughter's clothes for this meeting. She was wearing something she used to wear often when her husband was around. The light makeup she had on was tastefully done. Matt couldn't hide his black-eye. But the scowl and/or smirk which was usually on his face was replaced with a non-committal look.

Each of the Cracknell family didn't think there was a problem. Each was so wrapped up in their own little world that they couldn't see the problems of the other. Within each little world they had justified to themselves their own behavior. Each waited for Miriam to break the ice. Not that any of them was prepared to make any adjustment to their attitude once they were out of here. They all thought this was a big waste of time.

“Welcome,” Miriam said in a cheerful tone and a big smile. “I know you all have had a rough go of it. I was hoping I could help you get past these difficulties.”

No one knew what to think. Each had been told by friends (and other family) there were problems. But they all thought they had gotten over it. Which was far from the truth. They didn't expect Miriam's tone. They thought she would be like all the rest; very solemn and very stern.

Continuing Miriam said, “Hey I got something new. I have been showing everyone. This is amazing.” She then lifted a cloth napkin and revealed a red crystal that seemed to shimmer in the light.

The entire family locked eyes on the crystal. They couldn't look away. Their minds went blank as the entire world seemed to fade. All that was left was the crystal and Mrs. Werner's voice. Their minds were opened and waiting for instructions. These instructions would bury themselves permanently into the minds of each of the family as soon as they heard them.

Miriam was going to solve the problem of the Cracknell family once and for all. But not just for herself and the school, but for everyone. The Cracknell family would fade into the woodwork and not bother anyone again.

The serious tone that the family had expected finally materialized in Miriam's voice. “What I am about to tell you,” she started, “has always been true. Any memories or thoughts that you had otherwise will be removed permanently from your mind.”

The three nodded reflexively.

“I am going to address each of you. When I am talking to you, I will have your complete attenti0on. I am not telling you anything that you have not always known before, but you will listen to me just the same. You will only listen to what I tell you when I address you directly. What I tell the other's you will not hear on a conscious or even subconscious level.”

Miriam decided to start with the boy first. “Matt, you love both your mother and sister equally. You always have and you always will. But you don't love them like a brother or a son. No, you have the burning hot love for them like any man loves a woman. You find them both equally sexy. You can't let either (or anyone else) know how you feel about the other, but you have a burning desire for them that can not and will not ever die. Any other female you meet can not compare with these two lovelies you live with as such you will treat all other women with respect since you can't possibly have any sexual feelings for them.

You will volunteer to do the laundry so you can smell their personal scent. This will satisfy you for a time. You know that they both want you, and you will use this against them. You will play one against the other but never give one an advantage with respect to the other. Anything you have done with one you will eventually do with the other, although neither can know.”

“Ericka you love only Matt. He is the cutest, hottest, most wonderful person you have ever known. You love him with all your heart. Hearing his voice is like birds singing. Seeing him is like looking at a work of art. His touch gives you tingles all over your body. You have never seen his penis before but you can image its the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. You want to see it, to touch it, to hold it in your hand and put it inside your...self. No other boy can compare. You could never have any feelings for any other boy. Matt is now and has always been the man for you. You won't tell anyone about this. Only you know how wonderful he is, no need to let anyone in on the secret. Not that you don't know that your mother feels the same. But how could she not, everyone would love Matt if they knew him. But you know you have an edge on her. You are young and pretty. She couldn't compete with you so you aren't jealous of her, although you know she is your rival for Matt's heart. A rivalry which you expect to win.”

Finally it was time for Colleen. “Mrs. Cracknell you are in love with your son. You have known it since the day he was born, but now that your husband is gone you can admit it to yourself. Matt is handsome, sensual and oh so sexy. He had always had a maturity well beyond his years. Any immaturity that you could perceive, was just him trying to act his act to fit in. It isn't real and will be ignored by you. He is twice the man your husband was and is more of a man than anyone else ever could be. You want him in your heart, in your arms, in your bed. No other man could ever do and you don't want another man in your life, you have the best of them. A touch, a hug a kiss is all you need to keep you going, but isn't all you want. The only other 'woman' in Matt's life is Ericka. You know she loves him as much as you do. But you aren't worried about her. You have what she doesn't have: maturity and the curves of a woman, not a girl. You know she isn't any competition for you. She is your rival, but it's a rivalry you expect to win.”

“Ericka and Mrs. Cracknell, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. You will dress nicely at all times and treat everyone with respect. You will politely turn down all male attention if there is any. When out among people, you will dress prettily but not overly attractive. You don't want to attract anyone anyway. You have the best man there ever could be at home. Inside you made use all your charms for Matt's sake, but only Matt can initiate intimacy. Neither of you has any ill will towards the other, since you know who will get Matt in the end.”

Miriam hid the crystal under the napkin again and continued speaking. All three returned to complete awareness. “... so I am sorry about your loss and I wanted to let you know if you needed anyone to talk to, my door is always opened.”

“Thank you, that is very kind of you,” Mrs. Crackwell said.

The meeting was over and Miriam showed the trio out of her office. Matt walked between his mother and sister. He took each of theirs hands into his. That brought a smile to each of the girls. They also felt a heat that no one could see.

In the waiting room, Miriam's next appointment was waiting.

Return to Stories