Trial by Transformation Part 2

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Trial by Transformation Part 2

Postby Walsingham » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 am

Before either of them could say anything, the sorceress raised her hands, closed her eyes and muttered the words of another spell. This time, Mike felt a tingling. So he was going to be the one transformed. Looking down, he saw that his sharp suit had been replaced with a large, loose polo shirt that was buttoned at the collar; then he saw baggy trousers hanging by suspenders from his muscular shoulders. Looking further down, he noted sturdy shoes and a glimpse of grey woollen socks. The tingling moved to the top of his head. Reaching up, he felt hair receding from his forehead, leaving stubble and short, wiry hair further back.

The tingling moved down to his face. It felt like a million termites were moving under his skin, loosening it, making it furrow, crease and sag. Moving his hands down, he felt growing, drooping jowls covered with about two days’ growth of beard; his nose was now bulbous and surely too large to be in any way attractive.

The tingling moved down to his chest as it became flabby, growing into man-boobs as his abdomen lost its firmness and quickly inflated to become a huge belly that sat on his spreading lap. Flabby thighs gave more definition to the fabric of the pants. Eyes widening, he clasped his jiggling belly with what were now hairy, meaty hands with stiff, thick fingers. He was now obese and, as he struggled to his feet to look in a mirror, grunting at the effort, he suspected that he was now much older. His belly sagged as he stood up carefully, causing him to hunch forward, an ache developing in his lower back. Reaching back, he felt a large, soft butt. The suspenders now strained to keep his trousers up under his massive gut.

Feeling like he was walking though jello, he lumbered over to the mirror, aware of how tight the closed collar of the polo shirt was on his thick, squat neck. He moaned when he saw his reflection, although it sounded more like a grunt of displeasure from a cynical old man. Looking back at him was a pathetic old man in his sixties, with a glowering, jowly face and beady eyes filled with bitterness. He turned and looked at Serena with horror.

“Honey, what’s happened to me? What have I become? “ The words sounded very out of place in his rasping, gravelly voice.

Serena raised a slim hand to his stubbly jowl, struggling to stay perfectly calm. Somehow, they would get through this. Keeping her hand on his face in an effort to calm him, she said gently, “It’s ok, sweetie. We’ll get through this. It’s only for a short while and then we’ll have the rest of our lives with each other.”

His eyes blurred with tears. He felt strangely awkward looking like this and being with his girlfriend, like a pervy old man ogling an attractive young woman. He nodded, sniffing as he ran a thick, crooked finger under his bulbous nose. “But, how can you…you can’t stay with me for three months like this!”

With an effort, she masked her revulsion at being this close to such a fat, ugly old man smelling of body odour. She grabbed his burly hand with both her hands and murmured soothingly, “Listen to me, Mike. I love you and that will never change, ok?”

Mike didn’t respond. A faraway look came in his eyes and he turned back to the mirror. His horror at his own appearance then faded as he seemed to slump in resignation, accepting something terrible but necessary.

“Mike?” Serena whispered, half-afraid.

“No, Serena,” her mother answered. “For the next three months he’s Hank, a janitor at the school where Mike teaches.” Serena glared at her but the senior witch just shrugged. “I thought you’d appreciate the irony.”

Mike, oblivious to the conversation, stood staring at his reflection, scratching his belly as he did so and running a thick hand over a stubbly triple chin. A ripping sound invaded the silence as an obnoxious smell filled the room.

“I don’t care, Mother,” Serena declared defiantly, rounding on her mother, hands on her hips. “I love Mike and I know he loves me. Making him old and…and fat and…and repulsive isn’t going to change that.”

“No?” The senior sorceress answered haughtily. “Well, I did warn you that these transformations would reveal some of your deepest secrets to each other, secrets you may even be aware of yourselves. Otherwise, how can true love be proven?”

Serena looked less sure of herself. “What do you mean?” she asked warily.

“I mean, darling daughter, that you must change too.”

“But…you apparently transformed me into a fat old woman before you changed your mind. Now you’ve transformed Mike into a fat old guy.” Her observation was confirmed by a rasping, hacking cough from her fiancée, his belly and chest jiggling as he continued to stare blankly at his reflection.

“Yes, my dear,”
her mother held a slim finger in the air authoritatively, “but I neglected to consider the fact that, in true love, both people must be absolutely right for each other. If you are both each other’s soul mate, no matter how much I transform you both, and no matter how many hidden things bubble to the surface as a result, you will each find your mate in the disguise and love them despite everything. If that happens, I can convince the Magno Concilio to grant you both a dispensation to marry.”

Serena frowned for a moment. “What happens if this doesn’t work and we break up?”

Her mother put an arm around her shoulders tenderly and said softly, “Then isn’t it best that you find out now, little one?”

Serena sighed and nodded. “Ok. I believe Mike and I are soul-mates. I’m not afraid to try.”

Her mother smiled. She had always admired her daughter’s courage and tenacity. When the time came for Serena to replace her on the Magno Concilio, she would make a fine Domina. “Ready, Serena?”

Her daughter nodded, exhaling, as if psyching herself up for a fight. No sooner had she done so that her black hair lightened to a blonde colour, lengthening and cascading down her shoulders. Her dress was replaced by a tight, light red, v-necked top and jeans. Her face grew younger, her eyes changing from blue to a bewitching green as her lips grew full and luscious. Her breasts swelled, stretching the top until the fabric grew taut, deep cleavage setting off a huge bust. Despite their new size, her breasts remained firm and perky above a toned, tight middle. Her jeans now clung to a rounded, shapely ass and thighs. Her slim feet were now in attractive but inexpensive sandals, showing bright red nail polish on her toes.

The transformed Serena swept back a swathe of long, thick, lustrous hair with a sweeping motion of her hand and arm, jammed her hands into the tight jeans pocket and stood sullenly in front of her mother, slouching.

Smiling in satisfaction, the older sorceress make a sweeping motion of her hand over her face and head and began to transform herself. She grew round and dumpy as she aged decades, her dress replaced with a white blouse, grey skirt and matching jacket that looked a little too small on her corpulent frame. Half-moon glasses were now perched on a short, round nose and her thin lips were pursed. She patted the gunmetal-grey bun at the back of her head as if checking the details of her metamorphosis as she primly pulled the opened jacket over her fallen, matronly bosom. The transformed Mike was still staring at the mirror; Serena still stood pouting peevishly, apparently oblivious to her mother’s dramatic change.

A clipboard appeared in the dumpy old lady’s hand and she cleared her throat. As she did so, Mike turned heavily. “Who are you?” he rumbled, pulling his trousers half-an-inch up his huge belly.

The pudgy old lady put out her wrinkled hand in a swift motion. “Mr. Hank Cubbard?”

The old man nodded warily. “Yeah.”

“Ah, yes, how do you do,” she replied in a high-pitched New England accent. “I’m Cicely Timmons from the Bartlett & Conway law firm.”

Hank collapsed into an armchair that creaked in protest. He folded meaty hands on his belly. “What’s that gotta do with me?”

“Well, you did agree to participate in the Court-ordered program, Mr. Cubbard.”

“What program?”

“You remember. As Ms. Weaks here is already twenty-one she cannot go into foster care any more; however, the judge felt he couldn’t let her out without any supervision in light of her previous convictions, at least not until her twenty-second birthday which is in…”
The dumpy woman peered through her reading glasses at the document on her clipboard. “…three months.”

The old man shook his head, triple chins wobbling. “What’s that gotta do with me?”

“Well, Mr. Cubbard…may I call you Hank?”

He shrugged his rounded shoulders.

“Hank, Bonnie will live here under your supervision until her birthday. Then you’ll do some paperwork for the court, confirming she has behaved herself and obeyed the court order, before receiving your lump sum.”

Suddenly, Hank was interested. “Lump sum?”

The matronly woman nodded. “Oh yes indeed. The court agreed to a payment of…let’s see…” She lifted the top page up on the clipboard and looked underneath. “…ah yes, $25,000.”

Hank’s ratty grey eyebrows rose towards his receding hairline. “All that for rent?”

The old woman shook her head, “Well, there’s also making sure she observes curfew; she must be home by 8pm every night.”

Bonnie snapped her head up and glared at the corpulent woman. “8pm? That’s bullshit!”

“Enough of that language, young lady!”
The woman turned back to face Hank. “If she breaks curfew or makes any trouble, you must notify me immediately.” She reached into an outmoded handbag and retrieved a business card that she then handed to him. “Day or night, mind you.”

The busty blonde exhaled and swore as she looked away from the old woman in disgust.

Hank studied the card through reading glasses that were repaired in two places with tape, breathing hoarsely. “Why me? I mean, I’m just an old guy.”

The old woman waved her hand dismissively. “Nonsense, Hank, you’re perfect for the job. You’ve no criminal record and you’re old and experienced enough not to be fooled by her tricks.”

Bonnie snorted derisively. Ignoring her, the old woman continued, “She can be devious and manipulative, but I know you’ll see through all of that.”

Bonnie gave him a sultry look and ran her tongue over her top lip, arching her back slightly. He reddened when he realized he was staring at her amazing cleavage. “Yeah, well, yeah, ok. Sure. Um, I can’t really cook, though. I get some TV dinners and mebbie some takeout…”

Bonnie laughed derisively. “Well, that explains his athletic build.”

Hank reddened again as the old lady stood with a speed that belied her age and raised herself up to her full 5’2”, shrieking, “Young lady! If I hear so much as one bad report about you I will do everything in my power to see you back in that facility to serve the rest of your sentence! Is that clear?”

Bonnie nodded sullenly.

“And you will cook and clean here every day until your twenty-second birthday, as well as hold down your waitressing job at the local coffee shop. Bonnie, you must be very clear on this point,” the old lady was reaching the crescendo of her performance and she raised a gnarled finger to indicate that she was. “Mr. Cubbard holds your future in his hands. Treat him well, and a good report from him might just give you a future. Think about that.”

Turning back to Hank, who was struggling to get out of his chair, she extended a liver-spotted hand. “Remember, Hank, contact me at any time if Bonnie doesn’t behave herself. This won’t be the easiest job you’ve ever had but…” She paused, a mysterious, knowing smile on her thin lips. “…you’ll be greatly rewarded if it works out.”

He took her hand and shook it respectfully. “Um, sure, yeah.”

Looking at Bonnie again with some curiosity, the old lady picked up her handbag and left.

Hank and Bonnie stood facing each other in the silence.

- End of Part 2 -
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Re: Trial by Transformation Part 2

Postby afguy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 am

WOW. I totally did not see that coming. I thought it was going in a completely different direction, but ... :shock:
afguy

Postby Walsingham » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:52 am

I hope that emoticon signified a positive response, afguy. ;)

Apologies to all for posting part two separately rather than adding it to the end of part one. I'll try to delete the stand-alone part 2 asap. All going to plan, there should be at least two or three more parts to this story.
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:23 am

Fantastic work, this is a very creative story!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Walsingham » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:40 am

Many thanks, Matt.
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:55 pm

I must admit, this is a very amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Walsingham » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Thank you very much, Junketh71. The positive comments keep me writing!
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Return to Stories