Continuing "Special Diet," By Karl, Pt. 1 (Weight Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Continuing "Special Diet," By Karl, Pt. 1 (Weight Swap)

Postby hgrambly » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey guys,

(Sorry if I don't adhere to common submission practices. I'm new to posting)

Long time reader and first time contributor. I've been a serious writer for as long as I can remember, but for the past four years, I've been suffering from writer's block. Consequently, my writing has gone downhill. So to remedy my situation, I thought I could contribute to a story that I really enjoyed in the past, but without an ending, I have always been disappointed by its potential for being a good short story.

The story I speak of is called 'Special Diet,' by a contributor named Karl. It can be found on the dimensions forum. Just google 'special diet Karl Dimensions forum,' and it will be the first thing to pop up (this site doesn't allow me to post links for some reason.)

It's a weight gain/ weight swap story, and I encourage anyone who enjoys that sort of thing to go read it. I liked it, even if I agree with some of the readers who believe it to be a little implausible. The story is simple and a bit cliched, but Karl does a good job of hitting on what makes a good weight swap story so good. So it's about a personal trainer and a stubborn wealthy over-weight client. The over-weight client can't lose weight from the personal trainer's regimen, so she draws up a contract that states that every pound she loses, Lisa (the personal trainer) must gain two pounds. If she fulfills her contract every two weeks, she gets a thousand dollars (in the story, it's pounds). The motivation for Lisa to gain weight is to fund her potential fitness business, and the motivation for Clara to lose weight is to see Lisa become desperate and try to get fatter. So simple stuff. The story lasts for 10-12 entries finishing with Lisa at a healthy 268 pounds and Clara around 179 pounds. Since the story is unfinished, I decided (without the permission of the author, so call this fan-fiction) to finish the story how I see it concluding. So here is the first chapter. I am strictly doing this for myself, but if anyone enjoyed that story and wants an amateur-ish finish to it, well here you go:

NEW CHAPTER 1

To say that Lisa was suffering from a food coma was an understatement. After eating over eleven pounds of chili dogs in a hotdog eating contest, and on top of the half gallon of icecream she decided to polish off when she got home, Clara found the once perky and bubbly personal trainer now a lump of fat sleeping on her couch on a Saturday afternoon.

Clara noticed how her ass had become so big that as she slept sideways, the blanket was used up covering her ass, leaving only a sliver of cloth for Lisa to tuck underneath her billowy chin. Clara knew that the whole competition really got to Lisa. How she was so angry to have lost to that skinny girl. Clara relished that ironic detail. But Clara also thought it was strange how Lisa was so disconnected with reality. Was she forgetting what she used to be, which was an athletic super fit trainer? Sure, she was gaining weight to get enough money to open a gym, but did she think about where she will be when it's all over? I mean, thought Clara, who's going to join a gym with an owner that's the size of a whale? Let alone an ass that can take up two seats on a plane?

Deep down, Clara took great satisfaction in seeing little Miss Perfect plump up and she would be lying if she said she didn't take pleasure in knowing that this 'momentary' breach in personal fitness wasn't so temporary as Lisa thought it to be. Clara knew what it was like to be fat. Really fat. Fatter than Lisa is now. She knew that habits are hard to break. A serious sweet tooth is hard to break. Even a fully stretched stomach is hard to break. Clara smiled as she heard Lisa let out a massive, wet fart. There's still a thin version of Lisa in that burgeoning fat body. And when she's gone, it will only be you, Fat Lisa....Sleep well....

Throughout the afternoon and into the night, Lisa slept off her gargantuan meal while experiencing a rather vivid dream. In the dream, Lisa saw herself as she was several months ago, before she met Clara and agreed to the contract. She was skinny and muscular with well-defined abs and a shapely ass and modest breasts that fit snugly under a sports bra. She was running in this dream....In a marathon or track meet. It was fuzzy, but could see herself blowing past the other female competitors with ease; muscles twitching; sweat steadily running down her tan skin.

As she rounded the track, she built up a sizeable gap between the other runners. Her breathing was controlled, even calm, but just as she finished making the quarter-turn, she noticed something that was...a bit off. Just a slight displacement of weight, she thought. Small, almost imperceptible to most people, but to a well-built athlete, it almost seemed to nag on Lisa's mind. What was it? Then she felt it squirm and this time...jiggle. She looked down and saw that her stomach was no longer flat, but almost concaved, jutting out past her tight spandex bottoms. She saw a small lip of fat form above her spandex and jiggle violently as she completed her strides. Then she felt it again, but this time, as her heel struck the track, she felt it boil up her thighs and into her ass. As she ran, she no longer felt her glutes contracting and stretch in her tight shorts, she felt two bowls of fat grow and quiver, slap against each other, and then stretch and widen. She looked back and saw her ass had grown so large that her shorts turned into a bikini and both cellulite-ridden cheeks were exposed to people watching her. She felt incredibly embarrassed as she looked at the faces gawking at her. She wanted to quit as she felt swell and threaten to pop out of her form-fitting sports bra, but she was determined to win the race. But then it wasn't just embarrassment she felt, but that of an intense hunger. From her hunger, sprang the images of all the food that was off-limits to her. That of powdered donuts. Chicken wings. Greasy cheese burgers. They all surged in her mind. And as she licked her lips and thought about wolfing down slices of pizza or stuffing her face with chilli cheese fries, Lisa didn't realize that her body was growing fatter and fatter. Soon her thighs undulated and scraped together as she ran. She could feel her ass cheeks growing even more causing her sense of balance to shift closer to the ground. Her breathing became laborious. Sweat poured down her expanding body. Her footsteps slowed, but she could see the finish line. She looked back and saw the sleek women gain on her chubby body. She tried harder, doubling her pace, but this only caused her to gain quicker. Soon her ass, which took the brunt of her fat, became so large that she could no longer make long strides. Her clumsy movement turned into a swinging gait, and then that dwindled down to a slow, pathetic shuffle, as her thighs increased and pushed up against one another. Even though she was now hobbling to the finish line, Lisa noticed that she was close. Just a few more steps, and she would win....All Lisa needed to do was a few more...steps...Lisa breathed heavier...Her belly started to jut outward and her breasts positively exploded from her sports bra, and from the last spurt of weight gain, Lisa lost her balance and fell. She could no longer support herself. She couldn't finish the race.

As she struggled to stand, she saw a team of perfect asses and swift legs fly past her. They all blew past the finish line, but the one who got first place jogged effortlessly back to where Lisa lay doubled-over, huffing and puffing, trying hard to catch her breath. Brushing back her brown hair and smiling, Clara looked down at Lisa and said, 'Enjoying the view, fatty?' When Lisa looked up at Clara, that's when she woke up.

Sometimes dreams are so powerful that they have a disorienting effect on a person. Upon waking, for moments and sometimes even hours, the person is still stuck in that dream, almost not believing what they experienced. For Lisa, she woke up believing that she was still thin, and even thinking that it was just some kind of nightmare. As Lisa opened her eyes, she saw the red alarm clock next to the couch. It read, 4:30 AM. Just the exact time she usually woke up to go for a morning jog. Believing she was unchanged, Lisa threw off the covers with great determination, swung her feet around and....Strange, thought Lisa, I must be more sluggish this morning, as she tried to bring herself to her feet.

When her second attempt failed, she thought to herself that her legs must be asleep. In the darkness, she pinched her doughy thighs and noted how strange they felt. Still, not remembering her recent gain, Lisa tried for a third time to get up by pushing up with her arms. Having succeeded, she went to the bathroom and turned on the light. What stared back at her was a shock. Instead of Lisa the trainer with gorgeous black hair, a beautiful smile and chiseled but delicate features staring at her, it was a fat girl. A fat girl who clearly needed the old Lisa's help because this fat girl still had the remnants of chili cheese dog on the corners of her lips.

Lisa was stunned. She touched her prominent cheeks and pinched the fat collecting below her chin as if it were the first time. Then her hands trailed downward and felt her much larger breasts. She never had large breasts because she was more of a pear-shaped figure. That's why her instagram account was so popular; having a sizeable ass on a thin waist was selling these days, but when she moved down to her butt, and took two handfuls of her soft flesh, she nearly cried. She couldn't feel any muscle. What's worse, when she turned around to get a better view, she could only see one of her large, cottage cheese ass cheeks. They were so big! She turned back around, and took stock of her mid-section. Pushing down on her taut peach-colored underwear was her belly. It wasn't as big as the rest of her and it seemed to be split up into two parts with the smaller band of fat covering her abs (or where her abs used to be), and the lower part jutting out like an inflated lip over her underwear and just above her pubic bone. She looked at her arms. They were thick and beefy. So, too, were her fingers.

There was a scale in the corner of the bathroom. She didn't want to step on it, but she was still in a state of shock. She needed more proof that this was real. She waddled to the metal scale and hopped on it. After a second, and with the help of her hand pushing down her lower belly to get a good view, she read the numbers, 272.

'I am certainly enjoying this view,' Said Clara standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

Lisa jumped, which caused her whole body to jiggle. When she turned, her ass was still shaking. Lisa was red-faced and when she saw Clara standing there, she wanted anything in the world to cover up her fat body.

Seeing Clara standing there in a sports bra and black leggings, with a shirt she was about to cover herself up with, coiled around her neck, and that wicked smile- suddenly Lisa remembered the last scene from her dream. Clara looked less fat. Her thighs were developing a gap between them, and her face was losing its roundness and developing a devilish angular demeanor that made her look more and more like a bitch. Her arms were thinner and even sported some definition. Her biggest problem was her belly, but that too was shrinking at a rate that made Clara proud enough to show off in front of Lisa. Then again, Lisa was the fat one now...

'Move out of the way, fatty.' She said as slinked past Lisa's wide hips, and putting on her tank top. 'It hasn't been two weeks, but let's weigh ourselves anyways.' She stood on the scale and when she saw the numbers, she announced proudly, '177!' she hopped off the scale. 'Even in my sleep I can lose weight now!'

She then grabbed Lisa's ass and jiggled it. 'Doesn't seem like it's doing the same for you. Quite the opposite. Well...' She looked at Lisa and said, 'Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you a shake before I go on my morning jog?'

'No.'

'That's not normal of you.'

'I...I..can't believe you did this to me!' she said on the verge of tears.

'What?' Clara said, nearly laughing. She left the bathroom and went into the adjoining kitchen. She turned on the light and started making a health shake for herself in one blender and a gut-buster for Lisa in the other blender.

Lisa followed her into the kitchen. 'You forced me to gain weight. You knew I needed money and-'
'Honey, you're the one that shoveled all that food in your mouth. You're the one who blew up that ass of yours. You wanted all that money to open up a gym, remember?'

'Yeah, but it was you that forced me to gain weight in the first place! You said you couldn't lose the weight unless I gained, but clearly you don't need me anymore sucking the fat out of you!' Lisa said pointing to Clara's relatively flat stomach. Clara was taller than the average woman, so for her, a hundred and seventy-seven pounds didn't make her look chunky as it would a much shorter girl, like Lisa who was a good four inches shorter than her. Sure, Clara still had a doughy stomach, but peaking through the top portion of her flab was a noticeable set of abdominals, thanks to consistent jogging and cross-fit that she now adored with a passion.

Lisa's point was hard to deflect, and Clara knew it. So she finally realized what I was doing this whole time? Took her long enough.
Clara threw a few carrots into her blender, and a carton of heavy whipping cream in the other. As she let the silence between the two of them last for a little longer, she thought she was finally ready to come clean. For some reason, this wicked little thought delighted her.

'Okay,' she said, 'If you want out of her agreement, then do so.'

'Good-'

'But if you do that, you won't see a single penny from our agreement.'

'What?!' Lisa cried.

Clara chopped up a few apples and threw it into her blender, and dropped three healthy scoops of rocky road ice-cream into the other. 'That's right. The agreement states that you will get your money when the scale reads one hundred and tweny-four.' She said, clearly meaning her weight.

'And what about mine? What does it have to read for me?'

'It doesn't have to read anything from here on out, but that means you get no money to pay for your expensive business venture. Believe me, honey, you aren't any close to opening up a business with what you earned already.'

Lisa was dumbfounded. How could someone be so maniacal? Did she really enjoy seeing Lisa get fatter and fatter? Of course she did, thought Lisa, seeing that smile again.

Clara put the finishing touches on her smoothie with a big twist of kale, and just before she was going to finish Lisa's with a great big scoop of weight gain powder, Clara shot an icy stare at Lisa and asked, 'So what's it going to be? End up fat and wealthy? Or end up just...fat?'

Lisa bit her lip. She knew at this stage in her fattening that even if she resisted, with all the damage she caused to her metabolism and her stomach, she would still gain weight. Whether it was just five or six pounds every two weeks, it would still be gaining, but with Clara's accelerated weight loss, she wouldn't be getting any money out of the deal. She would just be doing what Clara said earlier, which was getting fat and not getting any wealthier. Lisa knew she had gone this far. No pun intended, but she couldn't half-ass it now. If she only gained enough weight to make a few grand every two weeks, then it would be justified, she reasoned. And it wouldn't be too long until Clara would be down to 124 pounds? She's consistently lost 5-8 each weigh-in, thought Lisa. Lisa tried to do the math, but an intense pain shot up from her stomach. Lisa buckled for a second before looking up at Clara grinning-

'That's what happens when you steadily stretch your stomach, honey. You'll get some pretty strong hunger pangs if you do eat every hour. Hard to ignore, huh?'

As the hunger pangs subsided, Lisa was quick to lash out, 'Don't call me, honey!'

'Okay then, FAT ASS. So what will it be?' Clara started the blender with all the fattening ingredients.
Lisa quietly leaned over the counter and grabbed a glass from the drying rack. Defeated, Lisa held the glass up to Clara.

'No, no.' Said Clara as she turned off the blender. She took the pitcher from the machine and handed it to Lisa and with a look of satisfaction, Clara watched as Lisa slurped down her special smoothie, particularly enjoying as some of it ran down her reddening tear-stained cheeks.
hgrambly

Re: Continuing "Special Diet," By Karl, Pt. 1 (Weight Swap)

Postby cane4kaa » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 am

great story
cane4kaa

Postby hgrambly » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Thanks for that. I'm nearly 80% done with the next chapter. It will be called, Chapter 2: The Point of No Return. I aim on writing two more chapters after that over the weekend involving multiple weigh-ins. I liked Karl's take on Lisa's motivation and while he suggested that Lisa started liking the fat that she was accumulating on her body, I don't think that's very plausible in relation to her fitness background, so I ditched that possibility and went full-blown revenge/humiliation. Discretion is advised with this story because it won't have a happy ending like most weight swap stories. I don't think I'll finish the next chapter tonight, so I'll post it first thing tomorrow evening after some editing.
hgrambly

Postby hgrambly » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:10 pm

(I didn't have much time to edit the weak parts, but here's the next chapter. It's a bit rough. I might be able to post the third chapter tonight, or at the very least, tomorrow evening)

CHAPTER 2: The Point of No Return

After that night, things pretty much went back to normal. Mari continued to cook large banquet-style meals for Lisa that were both rich and fattening, and Lisa continued to stuff her face. From an untrained eye, it would seem like Lisa and Clara forgot about last night, but if you watched Lisa closely, you would see that she only stuffed herself when Clara was training. For instance, as the weeks drew on, Clara found a sudden passion for fasting, and pairing that with her newfound love of running, Clara would often spend days surviving on her health smoothies and maybe, a bowl of salad that Mari prepared for her (on top of feeding Lisa all day) that she would eat in between workout sessions. So when Lisa saw that Clara was out for a jog or when she noticed (with almost confounded belief) what she was having for lunch, Lisa decided to pig out and match the fat Clara was losing by being healthy with the fat she needed to put on by being a pig. So while Clara was out for a jog on a beautiful day and training her body, Lisa was stuck inside, sitting at the table that Mari laid out with sumptuous food, training her mouth to open and her throat to swallow. On days when it seemed that Clara was taking a break, Lisa tried very hard to eat the bare minimum so that Mari or Clara wouldn't get suspicious. If that mean forgoing an extra slice of cake or secretly throwing away half a pizza, Lisa bit her lip and did it. But while Lisa was determined to tame her rampant weight gain, she found that her stomach had more control over her than she had over her stomach. On one such occasion, she decided only to eat what was on her plate for dinner. It wasn't much. Just eight chili dogs stacked like a pyramid dripping onto a triple scoop of potato salad, and heaped with crispy curly fries. Lisa tried to convince herself that this was a normal portion of food. That she didn't need anything more. But after she wiped the plate clean with her greedy tongue, she realized that it hardly put a dent (so to speak) in her extra-large stomach. In a matter of hours, she found herself lounging on the sofa, mindlessly draining the over-sized candy dish in front of her.

Another thing Lisa found out about her newly fattened self was how much routine activities were difficult for her. When Mari and Clara happened to be away, either exercising or filling up a shopping cart, Lisa prepared herself to do some simple exercises that would help her get back into the normal swing of things. Often with overweight clients, she would take it slow, and in front of the living room one day, dressed up in sweatpants and a cheap t-shirt, she started with simple squats. She tried one, but found that as soon as she went down four inches, her knees buckled and she fell straight onto her cushioned ass. She got up and tried again, this time controlling her lopsided center of gravity, but again, her large rear end pulled her down to the floor. So Lisa turned to another low-stress work-out. All she had to do was jog in place. Lisa set her phone for thirty second intervals and when it beeped, Lisa started to jog, lifting up her feet and swinging her arms, but with her weight and her large pendulous thighs, it soon devolved into a feeble shuffle. After what she thought was thirty seconds, she came to a halt. Red faced and gasping for air, she looked down at her phone and saw that only seventeen seconds had elapsed. Hands on her knees and watching the seconds tick by, she thought about doing another set, but decided against it.
'It takes...time...' She said wheezing. Lisa called it quits and went for a shower, the thought of working out never crossing her mind.

After two weeks, it was time for the weigh-in. As calculating and almost scientific as Lisa was, she couldn't help but to notice all the weight Clara lost when she took off her sweat-soaked tanktop. Maybe she underestimated her commitment, thought Lisa, as she looked at her shrunken belly and arms that appeared a little more firmer than before. Just two weeks prior, Clara seemed like the chubby version of a gym-goer. Before, she had the body of a Mom who had let herself go a little bit, but wanted to get back in shape, and through months of lackluster training, managed to shed a few pounds off her ass or take a few inches off her muffin top. But this Clara looked absolutely womanly, thought Lisa. While she still had the baby fat that covered her ass and stomach, Lisa could definitely make out abs poking out from under the layer of fat that encapsulated her body. Even her face appeared less homely and took on a more triangular shape, causing her brown eyes to look bigger and more judgmental.

Lisa, on the other hand, looked wider and more out of shape than her nightmare night from previous weeks. It was hard at her weight now to see any real difference that added fat gave to her form. In the first month of weight gain, her ass was the greediest of all and grew wide and plush, along with her thighs. Then after a few more weigh-ins, her belly and tits seemed to wake up to all the glorious calories being consumed, and they inflated too. But now she was at a point where her entire body seemed to grow in unison.
As Clara stripped down to her underwear, showing off the coveted gap below her pubic bone that only in-shape women have, she looked over at Lisa, wearing her taut gray sweatpants, stretched over her large rear-end, and baggy white t-shirt she always seemed to wear, and told her to take it off.
'Why?'
'Because I think it will make the weigh-ins more accurate.'
'You didn't care before,' Lisa said.
'That's before you started watching what you ate.' Said Clara. Lisa was surprised that she even noticed. How could she? She was gone for most of the day, and it wasn't like she altered her eating habits all that much. The look on Lisa's face confirmed Clara's suspicions.
'You didn't think Mari wouldn't tell me what you were doing? She was ordered to stuff you day in and day out like a hog, and here I'm being told little-miss-reformed-fatty wants only to gain the bare minimum. Well okay then, get down to your bare minimum!' She said forcefully.
'Fine...' whispered Lisa. She was getting used to Clara's demands. The past fourteen days, whenever Clara saw Lisa mowing down a chocolate cake or gobbling up a whole turkey, she would zing her with a new insult. Then, if she could catch Lisa off-guard, she would come around and squeeze her hips together and jiggle them until it nearly made Lisa fall off her stool. Now with Clara basically telling her who's boss, Lisa had to adjust her life to whatever Clara wanted, and hope that one day she can return to who she was before she met Clara.
'Strip!' Clara barked, tearing off Lisa's shirt and pulling down her sweatpants. For a moment Clara remained knelt by Lisa's feet, her head just inches from her fat pussy. She looked up at her and smiled. 'When's the last time a boy ever tore off your clothes, Lisa?' She giggled and stood back up. 'Better question would be when will they ever do it again!'
Lisa was on the verge of tears again. Clara spun her around and slapped her on the ass, relishing in that fact it jiggled for several seconds. The abuse triggered something in Lisa and all she wanted to do now was eat her way through the pain. She remembered the family size twenty-four pack of icecream sandwiches Mari had purchased, and wanted nothing more than to devour them all by herself.
After Lisa oafishly stepped out of her sweatpants, Clara saw what the clothes were hiding. Digging into her fat thighs and drooping belly was the same pair of tangerine colored underwear that she wore on the night, except these were now pulled to their brink across the two globes of lard with the white elastic band tearing at the sides. Her ass was no longer smooth, but dimpled with fat. Her bra was in no better state with her breasts spilling over the gray cups with the band digging into her back fat and the small straps pulling down against her meaty shoulders.
'I think I'll go first,' Said Clara giggling as she sidestepped Lisa and delicately stepped on the scale. After the numbers flashed up her, she froze.
'Oh....My....God!' She screamed in delight. Lisa felt sick. If it was anything more than eight pounds, she knew she wouldn't beat that.
'I'm...I'm...I'm speechless really.' She said as she stepped off the scale. 'I mean 165.'
Lisa couldn't believe it. A twelve pound loss. In just two weeks. Lisa could see that Clara was just as baffled as she was. She kept mumbling to herself, frantic at the idea of how much she had lost. 'I mean, I don't even remember when I was this light. It's just...wow!' She looked up at Lisa and for a moment, Lisa actually shared in Clara's success. This was someone who came to Lisa nearly topping the scales at 300 pounds. She was hopeless, tired, and not willing to get out of her comfort zone. Now she was fierce, motivated, disciplined. Everything that...Lisa used to be. She was now Lisa, and Lisa knew that when she stepped on the scale, the weight will be Clara's weight.
After the moment passed, delight turned into chastizement, and Lisa felt Clara's hand slapping her ass again, 'Come on, Bessie!'
Lisa hobbled to the scale and got on it. After a second of not wanting to look down, Clara came over and read out the number, '290 pounds. Congratulations. You are now heavier than I was on the day we met and arranged this contract.'
Lisa stepped off the scale. A thirteen pound gain was modest for her, and she should've felt a little happy for curtailing her near-bottomless hunger, but she wasn't happy. She was just fat.
'So I don't get any money this weigh-in?' Lisa asked as Clara went into the kitchen. Clara was so bemused by her weight loss that she nearly didn't hear Lisa. Clara rummaged through the fridge looking for something in particular.
'What? Oh, no. I lost twelve pounds and you gained thirteen, so no. But don't worry, I've seen you pack on more weight before, so...'
'No!' Lisa shouted.
Clara stopped what she was doing and turned around. Her icy stare nearly made Lisa cave, but she wouldn't give this time.
'What did you say?' She said slowly and forcefully through clenched teeth. It was obvious that Clara didn't like when Lisa told her what to do.
'I said, I don't want to do that. No, I don't like gaining weight anymore.'
'But you like making money.'
'So. It's not that anymore. I just want out.'
For a second, Clara remained silent. She looked out the window and pondered about what to do next. Here was Lisa, so close to the point of no return, where Clara was a few months ago, ready to just let it all go and chalk it up to fate and eat what she desired, get fat, and pay no attention to health or fitness or ever getting back into shape. It was everything Clara wanted to see. It was the culmination of her work to truly turn a personal trainer- a lover of fitness and looking good- into a fat chick who would rather eat a bucket of chicken wings on a couch instead of doing walking lunges on a beach. Clara couldn't allow that. She knew she was close to breaking Lisa. She had to think of something fast before Lisa decided that money couldn't buy her health. She then realized something.
'Okay,' Said Clara calmly, 'How about this. For our next weigh-in, you don't have to gain any weight-'
'-Then I won't get paid, and I don't care about that anyways-'
'No, listen to me. For your next weigh-in, every pound you lose, I will give you one thousand dollars. You don't have to binge-eat, you don't have to eat what Mari cooks for you, and if you want to, you can go live somewhere else for the next two weeks. I'll even give you an advance of five thousand dollars. That should be plenty, right?'
'I guess.'
Clara was calm and collected and even wrote out a check for the exact amount and handed it to her. But before Lisa could take it, Clara added, 'But if you agree to this and you come back a single pound heavier, then you have to continue with our agreement and on the next weigh-in, you are to gain 25 pounds. If you don't gain that, then you'll be forced to gain another twenty-five pounds without compensation. Are we clear?'
Lisa gulped. She didn't want to fail and have to be a two-week stuffed pig. But then again, she knew how to lose weight. She had clients as big as her. She knew how to motivate them. If anything, she could at least keep the same weight, right? And being away from Mari and all her rich cooking, surely Lisa could lose a pound or two? After all, it was their fault for her weight gain, right?
Lisa was confident she could win Clara's challenge and agreed to the demands.
Clara went back to the freezer and found what she was looking for. It was the family-size pack of ice-cream sandwiches. She dropped them on the table in front of Lisa.
'A little reward for old time's sake?' She grinned crookedly as she saw Lisa's eyes grow wider and her stomach start to growl.
hgrambly

Postby tfrmer » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm

This really is an incredible take on a fun story. I can't wait to see where you take it and what your plan is, but I'm hoping that you continue writing. I sent you a pm, but I'm not sure you got it.
tfrmer

Postby hgrambly » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, and yeah I got it. I'm still new to posting, so bear with me. My plans for this story are two more chapters, then (possibly) a new spin-off series after its conclusion. Since this is therapy for my writer's block, I intend on keeping to a schedule of writing so that I can get into the normal swing of things. So I plan in U.S. (Central Standard) time, to post the third chapter by Friday evening. Then the fourth chapter on Saturday, and maybe if I think it's worth it, the spin-off series involving Lisa and well...I don't want to give much away...Anyways, thanks for the support. All the best- :D
hgrambly

Postby tfrmer » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Now I'll be refreshing this forum even more than I do all Friday evening while my social life goes neglected. Keep up the amazing work. It's so much fun to see Clara really pulling the strings and how different Lisa's life is becoming without her really realizing it. I loved the workout scenes and the eating scenes. I could just imagine Lisa needing a new size and I wonder how the sales girls at Torrid or Lane Bryant would feel about her if they recognized her. I imagine she'd be one of their biggest customers.
tfrmer

Postby hgrambly » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Chapter 4: The Test

The next day, Lisa took Clara's advice and moved out of the house and into a nice hotel near the beach. It was upon Clara's recommendation that she booked it for two weeks. High on the twentieth-third floor, she had a view of the beach. Lisa recalled how she used to love the beach. How she loved to wear her small bikini's or how she used to run on the shore to give her an added challenge with the different terrain. Looking down at the waves crashing on the shoreline and making out colorful dots that were the beachgoers, she realized how unkind the beach was to fat people. Sure, there were a few here and there; mostly tired mothers lazily watching their children, covered up in one-pieces and reading a novel; or there were the rare women like Clara before she lost the weight, who confidently went out in public in a two-piece. But for the most part, it was only the fit and physically active who enjoyed the beach. Lisa was in the other camp.
After settling into the hotel, Lisa thought about what she was going to do next, and how she was going to regain some of her independence from Clara by winning the challenge. She laid out the coming days in sets of challenges, and small, (and more importantly) manageable goals. She stopped by a store before going to the hotel and picked up a day planner. Sitting on the edge of the queen-sized bed, she scribbled her day's routine. First, a light meal at 8:00 a.m. Then, a brisk walk for thirty minutes down the length of the beach, followed directly by...well...she thought...another meal, of course. Not lunch, she surmised, but something filling to refuel her body. Then after that....Well, around 11 a.m at Clara's house was always brunch. Yes, thought Lisa. To prepare for the midday lunch, so that- No! She realized she was doing it again- thinking from her stomach. Lisa scribbled out the morning meal and even the brunch and circled the morning walk, then wrote down a full routine of heel-touches after that, and maybe, just maybe a breakfast consisting of egg-whites and toast. When she wrote that down, her stomach growled in protest.
'I have got to regain control. I'm not starving here. I have enough fat on my ass to last me an entire winter, so no stomach, I'm not listening to you. If I don't win this challenge, that's it. I can kiss being this size again because you know what? I like food now. There, I said it. I like rich, unctuous, gooey, tasty burgers. I like triple meat pizzas. I like- I like-' Lisa felt a little dizzy from her own descriptions. But she continued, 'And I like not having to run or do stupid sit-ups or watch what I eat or have to look at myself in the mirror and see if a stray pound caused my belly to look puffy. I don't like any of that stuff anymore, but I know it's for the best. You know that stomach,' She said, poking her finger into her midsection, the finger nearly disappearing in one of her rolls, 'and I know that. As long as I don't have any temptations, I should be fine. Hungry, but fine.'
Lisa was about to return to her daily planner when all of a sudden, she heard a knock on the door. Lisa pushed herself to her feet and waddled slowly to door. When she opened it, three waiters brushed by her rolling in three heavy carts of covered food.
'What's this?' She asked one of them.
'Your room service, ma'am.'
'But I didn't order this!' She said once they handed her the food bill.
'Is this room 2204?'
'Yes?'
'Are you not Lisa M-?
I am, but-'
'Then here you are, Bon Apettit!' Said one of them, and they all quickly left the room, leaving Lisa with the food. As she slowly made her way to the phone to call the lobby about the mistake, she couldn't help but smell a sizzling steak underneath one of the metal-domes. She paused for a moment, then the hunger pangs came back. These were far more intense than before. It may have had something to do with skipping breakfast and only surviving off a dozen donuts, but Lisa suddenly felt nauseaus. Her brow became cold and wet. Her legs, which were already weak, started to shake. She never felt this before. It was like her stomach was punishing her for not eating. It twisted and knotted deep inside, causing her to double-over in intense pain. She knew how to alleviate the pain by sticking to the planner. Endure a week of torture, letting her stomach naturally shrink back to its normal size, or eat the food. Not one plate or another, but all three carts of food. Or more if that meant satisfying her stomach.
Beads of sweat formed on Lisa's cheeks. She struggled through another crippling cramp before making her way to the carts. In her mind, she thought that there might be a compromise. Three plates or maybe a cart of food could stop the pain. Maybe..
Lisa grabbed the handle of the cart and wheeled to the edge of her bed where she plopped down. She cautiously lifted the dome from one of the plates. The odor of Beef Wellington slapped her face. Her mouth instantly watered. Her stomach relaxed and eyes grew wide. She absentmindedly dropped the lid on the floor and assuming her normal manner of eating, began to hoover the food into her mouth without tasting it or savoring the meat When that was licked, she moved onto the basket of buttery croissants. Mechanically, she ate. She ate the roast chicken basted in garlic butter. She ate the heaping bowl of potatoes au gratin. And the chocolate brownies. And the apple fritter. Without thought, when the first cart was cleaned out, she pushed it aside for the next. And after, she did the same for the third cart. Without any self-awareness or compromise at all, Lisa ate her fill on the first night she was away from Clara's diabolical control...

It was midnight on the third night that Lisa lay with her limbs sprawled and her distended belly rising in the air. A strange feeling of satisfaction rippled through her painful indigestion. She let out a fart, one after the other and thought about what other food she would eat for tomorrow. She fell asleep reading the menu while the wait staff made jokes about Lisa's fat ass and her incredible gluttony. It was the third day they were being paid by Clara to increase the portions of food Lisa asked for. At first, they didn't understand why some fit chick cared all that much about some obese broad who wanted a vacation in all-you-can-eat paradise. They had seen it all before. It was the really obese men and women who booked these suites and decided to eat themselves silly in total privacy without anyone to judge them except for the wait staff or the poor soul who had to clean the rooms afterwards, but someone wanting someone to stuff themselves, that was strange. That's why Clara promised them a hundred dollars each for two weeks if they kept bringing Lisa food and didn't say word about it to anyone. So they did, and for two whole weeks, Lisa was at the mercy of the wait staff, who brought in cart after cart of food, only to wheel out the empty plates later to replace them with full ones. They don't know how many carts they brought to room 2204, but once Lisa had left, the chef breathed a sigh of relief and retired the industrial fryer to its normal role for functions and parties.

Two weeks went by and Clara had just finished a nine mile run around the country when she saw Lisa sitting on the couch in the living room. She was nervously nibbling on some M&m's laid out, wearing a very baggy get-up that concealed any possible weight gain. As Clara took the headphones out from her ear, she called to Lisa, 'Have a good vacation?' Lisa turned around and saw Clara glistening. She looked like she must've lost twelve more pounds! Lisa marveled at her abs and her slender thighs. When she turned around to put down her phone, Lisa envied the ass that Clara shrank in less than eight months. It now looked firm and bubbly in a way that only women who worked out, could make them. When Clara caught her admiring, she gave it a slap and noted how tight it was. 'I still have some fat on my belly and some puffiness on my thighs, but man this ass is killer!'
Clara let out a giggle. 'So how was your stay at the Marriot?'
'Good.' I...ran...on the beach. Took up jogging again.'
'Really? It shows.' She said. 'So should we get this over with? You don't have to strip this time. I know you're going to prove me wrong, so let's not make this an all day thing. Here, I'll go get the scale.'
Lisa took another handful of M&M's and stuffed them in her mouth. Stupid, that's extra weight!
When Clara came back, Lisa took off her shoes.
'Remember, you have to be a plush 290 pounds or skinnier. If not, say hello to fats-ville.' Lisa stepped on the scale. She closed her eyes. She didn't want to see. Then came Clara's laughing.
'Wow, and here I thought you were an actual trainer.'
'What is it?'
'Three hundred and ten pounds pounds. YOU GAINED TWENTY POUNDS!'
Lisa stepped off the scale. Something inside her collapsed. Clara was right. If she couldn't even lose weight, how could she get other people to do it.
'Wait there,' Said Clara as she directed Lisa to her couch. This time, Clara stepped on the scale.
'153. Another twelve pound loss. I just keep astonishing myself. But don't worry, fatty, I'm going to cool it on the weight loss. After all, I'm only twenty-nine pounds from my goal. And you're 25 pounds away from your goal. But first, I think a freebie pound should be owed to me. Wait right there.' Clara went into the kitchen and came back to where Lisa was sitting staring down at round thighs and falling into her lap was contents of the family-sized pack of ice-cream sandwiches.
'There you go. Eat up.'
Lisa slowly unwrapped a sandwich and began scarf it down.
'Double fist it!' Clara yelled at her as she took a chair from the kitchen and put it right front of her. Clara watched Lisa's every move. She watched her tears. She heard her laboring breath between the massive chomps of the two bars she was simultaneously eating and she watched in pleasure how Lisa's face was slowly being caked in cream and chocolate. When the wrappers lay in her lap, Clara helped her up.
Lisa was moving toward the scale, but Clara stopped her. 'Now strip.' She whispered into her ear.

Clara stood back as Lisa started with her pants. She shimmied them down her wide hips. By this point, they were saddle-bags forming just below her waist, and as she exposed one cheek after the other, Clara delighted in seeing the broad expanse of her butt covered in cellulite. Her ass had become so fat that it was forming prominent shelf against her lower back, and as she lifted one leg out from under her pants, Clara noticed the distinct uniform sway of an ass so large that it lost its definition and shape. Now it was simply two lumps of mass turning into one large congregation of the softest flesh she ever laid her eyes on. Supporting her ass were legs that pressed aggressively together and calves so thick that they hid her ankles. As she climbed out of her pants, next came the shirt, and what would be the most sexiest pose for a woman to make, using both arms to pull over her shirt to expose her back, became something of a horror show for Lisa as her meaty arms battled with the over-sized shirt, pulling it over her head and exposing her painfully white back to Clara and all the rolls that formed between her pinching bra straps and her too small underwear.
Lisa threw the shirt off. Clara could hear Lisa breathing heavily, and watched as she took the few remaining steps to the scale. Something about Lisa's ass mesmerized Clara. It was so wide and round that it almost seemed to be an exagerrated feature on her. But with the added weight, thought Clara, it didn't look so cartoonish. That night when she caught her weighing herself, Lisa's ass positively looked like a tumor against her soft stomach and relatively small breasts. But now that her breasts have grown and her stomach had taken up a few pounds, it seemed as though Lisa's ass wasn't as prominent as it once was. Clara didn't understand why at first, but realized that Lisa had the ass of super-sized woman at 277, and now at 320, she was simply growing into it. Clara took great joy in this, wondering what would grow in the next twenty-five pounds? Would her belly develop into a large bag that flowed over her unused pussy, or would it be her tits? Clara hoped it would be her face. Strangely, it was Lisa's face that didn't puff out all that much. She had a slight double chin, but she should've had a third or fourth one. Clara hoped at the next weigh-in, Lisa would be completely unrecognizable. Just some obese tub of lard. Clara was lost in her daydreaming-
'There-'
Clara snapped back. 'What?' And walked over to the scale. It read 321.5.
'Fantastic. A milestone for my own personal trainer.'
'What's that?'
'You are now triple your original weight! You gained two Lisas!'
'I-'
'I know! Wow, just seeing you this way-' Clara grabbed both of Lisa's buttcheeks and shook them. Then when Lisa tried to fight her, Clara latched onto her belly and gave it a shake.
'Stop!'
'Don't worry, I have a treat for our next weigh-in. We're not going to use no rinky-dink scale to see how much you've gained, we're going to a professional who will tell us just how fat you are. He'll be a real cutey too. Someone you might know. And he'll see every dimple in this great big ass of yours, and you'll watch in complete shame as he reads out your body fat percentage to you. Load up, honey, because you have to be twenty-five pounds heavier by the next weigh-in.'
'I can't-'
'You certainly can! From this challenge alone, I proved that to you! You are a fat girl now. A food lover. A lazy bloated hog! All you did in your vacation was eat! There's no going back now, so you better keep the contract so you can get paid!' Now, I'll clean this mess and you start to prepare your stomach. We're going back to our regular routine...'
Clara picked up the wrappers while Lisa stood there on the scale. With the help of her right hand yet again swatting back her fat stomach, she stared at the red blinking numbers. This was her life now, she thought, few people come back from that weight and be skinny again. Clara's right. I did this to myself. I had two weeks just to stay the same weight and look what happened. I don't know if I'll ever be skinny again!
hgrambly

Postby hgrambly » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Chapter 5: Losing Lisa

The first night being back at Clara's was difficult for Lisa. Clara seemed to know that Lisa was going to fail the test because just a few hours after the weigh-in, Clara received a package that she ecstatically took into the living room and unboxed right there in front of Lisa. The long cloth tube didn't look like much to Lisa, but when Clara unfurled it, Lisa nearly fainted from what it showed. Standing on her tip-toes to let the whole banner to stretch out was a life-size image of Lisa...Before she was fat. Lisa knew the image all too well. She fussed over it for several days, wondering if the lighting showed off her abs enough, or if having her hands on her hips made her look too dominant. In the end, she decided on that picture that Clara had blown up and revealed to Lisa, as the profile picture to her now abandoned physical fitness website: It showed a happy and positive woman with small breasts tucked inside a zebra printed sports bra. Her midriff was entirely exposed and toned up to the point that you could see her hip bones jutting out the sides of her convexed stomach with each ab contracting to form a hard board of muscle. Lisa remembered what it took to really trim down to that size, having to run twelve miles a day and survive on nothing but arugula greens and slices of apple. But it was worth it. The rest of her was just as fierce. From her sleek legs to her trim arms, anyone who saw that picture wanted to either be her or fuck her.
'I couldn't help myself!' Said Clara behind the banner. 'I wanted to give this to you as a reward when you lost some weight, but now..' Clara was lying. She looked over the banner. There it was, the reason why she did this, just to see that stupid look on Lisa's face. It was one of shame and hatred to the skinny girl staring back at her. What's the matter? Thought Clara. Do skinny bitches make the great big fatty mad now?
Lisa protested when Clara tacked it on the wall facing the couch that Lisa slept on, but Clara didn't care.
'This cost me a whole lot to get made, so what will I do with it now? Not put it up? Hey, maybe this thin Lisa could make fat Lisa get in shape? She sure helped me!'
When Clara was finished putting up the banner, she went back into her room for a moment before returning to where Lisa was still staring at the woman she once was. Clara smiled. Tonight was the first night that she wanted to party. She had put on a new sleek dress that made her look lethal. She never felt sexy in her whole life, having played the fat girl since puberty, and now adjusting her strapless bra hidden under her black cocktail dress and watching Lisa who had once been envied and once been idolized now a fat sow who couldn't even save herself from herself, Clara was bursting with self-satisfaction that she started thinking of other ways to torment Lisa. She already knew of an easy one just now.
Clara took her smart phone from her designer clam shell purse and called up a local pizzeria.
'Yes?' She said as she heard the attendant on the other line. 'Yes, I'd like to place an order for delivery. What will I have? Well, let's start with four extra-large pizzas with extra-meat and extra-cheese...No, no, that's just the beginning-'

As Lisa drifted off to sleep, she tried not to think about the thin girl looming over her, mocking her with her smile and her thinness. It had already ridiculed her when she binged on all the pizza and breadsticks and brownie bites Clara had ordered for, and it ridiculed her now when she tried hard to forget about her and sleep off the pain. She licked her greasy lips and thought about tearing down the poster, but decided against it, knowing how Clara would only come up with a more humiliating thing to take its place. Maybe she would take a picture of herself and have some anonymous worker have the displeasure of turning it into a poster and have that pinned on the wall for Lisa to see! What would be worse, thought Lisa, my success or my failure mocking me?
She had long since avoided mirrors, and if she didn't have these weigh-ins, Lisa figured she would never step on a scale again. Until that night when she saw herself in the mirror, she never examined the damage of her binge-eating and overall laziness. Occasionally, she had the displeasure of seeing the faint silhouette of her body against a glass partition, or sometimes when she was bathing, she saw the gray form of her body in the steamed-up mirror, but Lisa avoided seeing herself at all costs. When she needed to wash her face and brush her teeth, she cracked up the medicine cabinet above the sink in the bathroom to avoid seeing a fat chick staring back at her.
And besides that, why would she need to see herself anyways? She knew she was fat. She felt fat. Crossing into three hundred pound territory posed new challenges for Lisa, some of which she didn't mind, but some she downright hated. She sweated more at this weight. If the room wasn't sixty degrees or colder, she sweated. She sweated on her face. In the palms of her hands. In her crotch where her vagina baked like an oven. She sweated in between her fat rolls. She sweated in the crease of her ass cheeks.
Then there was the grunting. Lifting up her body was becoming a one rep max for her. She had to use a clever dash of momentum, leverage and brute strength to heave herself off the couch every morning, causing her to grunt in a low tone that was anything but feminine. And the simplest trips to and from the couch was really starting to get to Lisa. She realized why this was: At Clara's house, Lisa only walked a few hundred steps a day. From the couch to the bathroom. From the bathroom to the couch. From couch to the kitchen where she ate her meals. And finally back to the couch. Even women at her weight walked more than her. This made Lisa's sedentary lifestyle extremely sedentary, and thanks to the extreme weight gain, she moved around with the speed of a tortoise and huffed and puffed like an antiquated steam train.

As her eyelids grew heavy and her stomach purred from contentment from all the fat, greasy food she consumed, Lisa fell into another dream. This one was more painful and more revealing than the last dream Lisa had, and it would have continued, if not for the living room lights flipping on and waking her up. She blinked herself awake and groggily looked at the time- it was 2:30 in the morning- and then to the light switch on the wall where she saw a seductive but very inebriated Clara latched on a tall, handsome man who she pressed against the wall with a powerful kiss. After she freed him from the wall, he loomed over her, feeling up her ass and tits while Clara stared directly at Lisa with sick satisfaction. She noticed the pizza boxes on the floor and Lisa's face covered with a sheen of grease. Clara pushed the man away when he tried to push his hand up between her legs and went around the couch to have a look at Lisa.
'Zo you enjoyed it dinint you? My greedy 'ittle pig?'
'What? Clara it's late. I just want..'
'Yeah, come on, I think it's past your bed-time,' Said the man coming behind Clara and cupping his hands on her ass.
Clara enjoyed the attention and spun around to face the man, putting her arms around him, and sticking out her ass so that Lisa could see it.
'Would you fuck her!?' She said out loud. 'This-this is my roommate by the way,' She added drunkenly.
'Okay?' He looked down at Lisa who was too embarrassed to look at him. She knew she had disheveled hair and bad breath and smeared lips and no make up on. All the things an attractive guy shouldn't see.
'Would you fuck her!?' She repeated with a louder tone. When he tried to resume the fondling, she pushed him away.
'Babe,' he smiled at Lisa, then whispered to her, 'I just came here for you. Not some kinky shit.'
She turned around to face Lisa and crossed her arms.
'Stand up.' Clara said.
When Lisa didn't do as she was told, Clara yelled 'Stand up!' Lunging at Lisa and using all her strength she had, Clara dug Lisa out of her cocoon of blankets and onto the floor where she stood in her underwear and pizza-stained t-shirt. The man's face contorted. Then Clara forced her to turn around letting him see the big picture.
As the man stared at Lisa's misshapen, doughy ass, Clara went over to him and like a temptress, cooed, 'Darling, we can have fun tonight,' stroking his hair and rubbing his crotch with her free hand. 'But you have to tell me in a clear voizz that she can hear, would you fuck her?'
The hapless bystander was caught between two urges. Obviously seeing this poor girl being humiliated, on the brink of tears, made him not want to answer the question. But on the other hand, as Clara unbuckled his pants and dug around his underwear, he had no other choice.
'No,' He said meekly, then apologized to her.
'Louder, darling, I don't think she heard you.'
'No.' He said again. Lisa still had her back turned and from his last reply, started to whimper. Clara wasn't done. She slipped her fingers under his briefs and began to toy with his burning cock.
'Why?'
'Oh...' He said breathlessly. 'Come on...Why...?' He said shifting around as she started to stroke the entire shaft of his penis.
'Come on now. Why? Say it loud enough for her to hear.'
'Because she's fat.'
'That's it? I thought you were an English professor, Jake? I think you can be more creative than that.'
'Because...her ass. I'm sorry, but it's so big. I mean, if she's on top of me with that thing, I wouldn't know if I penetrated her or just fucked a fat roll.'
There it was. Lisa's whimper turned into a full-blown sob.
'More.'
The guy felt bad, but he didn't want Clara to stop, so he continued: 'I mean, she has a nice face-'
'NO!' Said Clara, putting his cock in a death-grip. 'Tell her that she's fat. That's why.'
'Okay...' He said buckling from her surprising grip strength. 'You're fat. And you'd kill me if you sat on me. And...and...'
'What about her?' She cooed, as she pointed to the banner on the wall. 'Would you fuck her?'
'Yeah, sure.'
Clara began to laugh. She pulled her hand from out of his pants and walked over to a sobbing Lisa. She got very close to her and with a little tap of her hand on one of her butt-cheeks, she whispered to her that there were two gallons of ice cream in the fridge for her. Clara went back to Jake and gave him a long, passionate kiss before taking him to her room for the night. The next morning, Jake walked softly past a sleeping Lisa and noticed two plastic pails licked clean on the floor next to her.

Two weeks went by in this fashion. Clara figured out that if she humiliated Lisa enough, she would get her to pig out in extreme fashion, often packing in large quantities of food that even Clara was impressed by. While Mari felt overworked, Clara was satisfied with the progress Lisa was making and on the day of the weigh-in, Clara announced to Lisa who was sitting on the couch, finishing up her seventh meal of the day, that they were going to go to a 'special place' to do their weigh-in. Lisa remembered what Clara said two weeks back about that special place; she knew that she could only be talking about one place, and that made Lisa afraid.
'I think you'll know it when you see it.' Said Clara when Lisa meekly asked where they were going.
In a tight pair of XXL sweatpants and a black shirt, Clara helped the stuffed and sweating Lisa into the car. Even though Clara's car was an SUV with plenty of room, it was still a struggle for Lisa's hips to fit in the seat, not to mention the step-up into the cabin that proved challenging to her.
Clara drove the two into the city. As they passed various fast food chains, Lisa's gut started to rumble.
'Not yet.' Was all that Clara said.
Clara pulled into the parking lot of a non-descript building with the sign that read Champion's Fitness. Lisa's heart sunk. This was her old gym. This was where she was once a licensed personal trainer.
'What?' Said Clara looking over at Lisa. 'They won't know it's you. Or they won't believe it. Come on.'
'But why here?'
'You know why,' Said Clara as she got out of the car and went over to help Lisa out of her seat, 'Because it's the only place that has hydro-static weighing pods. You know, those pods of water you float on that tells you to a percentage point what you weigh and what fat percentage you are. I thought that maybe our scale could be broken. Maybe you weren't a three hundred pound heifer after all and I wasn't this trim, sexy woman.' She smirked as Lisa stumbled out of the SUV.
Inside, the pair were greeted by the front desk lady who Lisa knew all too well as buxom Mandy. She despised her because, while she was in no way fat, she sported a body that wasn't made for the gym. And yet, the men couldn't stop staring at her billowy breasts and her large, curvaceous ass. When Lisa used to be a trainer in that gym, Mandy would make it a point to go into the women's locker-room after Lisa performed an intense work-out and was getting undressed to take a shower, and point out how she's over-doing it. Lisa would simply brush off her comments, but then Mandy would grab her large, heaving tits and shake them at Lisa, saying how if she worked out like her, she would lose the parts of her that men go crazy for her, subtly making a jab at Lisa's b-cup breasts.
'Hi, I have an appointment for a hydro-static plus one? It should be under Clara.'
'Okay,' Said Mandy, flicking back her bright red hair. No doubt highlights, thought Lisa. She looked over at Lisa. For a moment, Lisa froze. For the first time in her life, she hoped that she was too fat to be recognized.
'Oh, this is Lis-'
'Lizzette!' Lisa barked, cutting off Clara. Clara gave a sideways look at Lisa. Lisa pleaded with her through her eyes. Clara, for once, relented. This was enough punishment. Besides, Lisa didn't know who was going to do the procedure. This was going to be thrilling, thought Clara.
Mandy confirmed the appointment and took them into a hallway just past the sprawled out muscle-freaks and the twerking fit chicks and into a room where in the middle was a large stainless steel tub that was eight feet wide and ten feet long. The crystal clear water was rippling and long cables snaked from the tub and trailed up the wall to a large tablet bolted to the wall.
'It's not everyday that we see women who want to know just how fat they are-' She said, trying to be nice and implying that she meant it for Clara- 'so I have to ask once again if you are comfortable with a male trainer conducting this procedure?'
'Of course,' Said Clara, looking over at Lisa who was staring down at her cheap trainers.
'Good because he's the only one who knows how to work this thing. So if you can get comfortable and strip down to your underwear, he should be in shortly.' Mandy made a little skip in her statement, causing her breasts to jiggle before sashaying out of the room.
Clara turned around to look at Lisa. 'You know the drill.'
Lisa nodded and she begun the grueling task of peeling off her sweatpants. When they were completely off, Lisa started with her shirt, but it got caught on her sizeable neck, which Clara had to come over and help her out. After she was down to her dark blue bra and panties, both of which were undersized and painfully cutting into her flesh, Clara couldn't help but to remark on how the last two weeks have been very enriching for Lisa's body.
She couldn't tell how much Lisa gained, but the differences in her pear-shaped body made Clara confidently guess that it was more than the necessary twenty-five pounds that she needed to gain due to her failure. Getting a full view of her mid-section, she saw how the lower lip of her belly now hung lower than before, and how the upper lip now sagged so much that it formed a permanent roll that streaked around her torso just underneath her breasts. Her belly button was deeper too. Another new feature that Clara noticed about Lisa's blossoming stomach was the introduction of a large roll of fat gathered at the sides of her hips just above the saddle-bags making Lisa's silhouette appear less uniform and more lumpy, as it should with women in her weight class. These remarkable love-handles assimilated to her lower belly that made a distinct line across her underwear and pushed the fabric down several inches until it hovered just over her vagina.
Clara's eyes then trailed upward and saw Lisa's breasts had grown as well. But only by a small degree, and compared to the rest of her body, Lisa's c-cup tits looked absolutely small. Clara knew how pear-shaped women often had imperfectly shaped tits. Whether they were floppy or they stuck out like torpedoes, they were never feminine or sexy on a woman who collected most of her weight in their rear.
With Clara and her weight loss, it was something she was missing. While she hated her body when she was fat, she adored her G cup breasts. She flaunted them everywhere she went and even got dates from just putting on the right bra. But after every weigh-in, her tits shrank little by little, until she had to accept the fact that this was just a sacrifice for being healthy. Clara unconsciously cupped her breasts. They were about the same cup size as Lisa now. Fuller and- after strict dieting and exercise, somehow firmed up with the rest of her body- but smaller. She thought like most fat chicks that if she lost the weight, only the bad fat would leave and all the good fat- the stuff that kept her ass plump or kept her tits nice and large- would stay. But no, she learned to be one of those girls who needed a water bra to get a guy's attention, or who needed special shirts and dresses to make it appear as though she had cleavage.
Clara sighed and wondered about getting a bob job when this was all over. But she was happy to take stock of Lisa's face. It was the thing that stayed relatively untouched by fat, until now...Her cheeks were fuller and merged with the fat under her chin. She looked older than twenty-four now. Hell, she didn't even look like Lisa now. She looked....obese.
Clara told Lisa to turn around. Lisa complied without a sound. Instead of taking it all in, Clara decided to tell her what she was seeing.
'My, my, my. That ass of yours is really greedy. It's now wider than I've seen it before. Plumper. Because it's grown more outward, you've got a shelf of fat that I can put a glass on. Go on and shake it.'
Lisa did as she was told. As she twisted her body, both of her cheeks moved in unison. The crease that separated the two and ended where the shelf of fat began, wriggled like a snake. The cheeks were so large and dense that they hugged one another and did not separate no matter how hard Lisa shook them. Like some thick chicks with prominent booties, each butt-cheek would jiggle on its own and clap against one another, but with Lisa's wide and colossal ass, it simply shook her entire hips, along with her cellulite-ridden thighs.
'You should see what I am seeing. Jesus Christ, girl, I am just baffled at how you lug that thing around.'
Just then, a man came through the door. Lisa was so startled that she tried to stop her ass from shaking by grabbing it with both her hands, but this only made the fat ripple and bounce like a waterbed.
The trainer who was muscular and handsome was caught off-guard by how large Lisa was, and asked if he should give them more time.
Clara slinked up to him and told him that her fat friend is just shy.
'Oh, in that case, miss? There's no need to be shy around me. I'm a professional. I've seen it all.'
'Have you seen an ass that big, though?' Clara started, but then realized that the trainer didn't appreciate the slight.
'Sorry.' She said. 'It's been difficult bringing little Lizzette here. All she does is hang around the house and eat.' Said Clara at Lisa's back. It was a common sight for her. It reminded her of that delicious night when she came home drunk and got Lisa to drown her sorrows in two gallons of cream.
'I told her she needs a wake up call,' she continued, looking at the trainer and giving a wistful smile, 'I think if she knows how much fat she's really carrying, then maybe she'll change her ways. Is that right- err-'
'Ethan.' The trainer motioned his hand towards Clara who looked at his bulging biceps and pectorals. She took his hand lightly. 'Clara. And that is you know, Lizzete already.'
'Okay, well I'm guessing you know how this works. By floating in the tank, head submerged for a few seconds, we will be able get an accurate reading on your weight and your body fat percentage. Then I can give you a personal assessment on how you can improve yourself.'
'Excellent,' said Clara.
'So...uhh...Lizzette? Do you want to go first since you're undressed?' He said with the utmost respect.
'Ok,' She mumbled.
'Do you know how to get in-'
'Yes.' She said. In her fit life, Lisa used the hydro-static pod a million times to keep a track on her fat percentages. Ethan always let her. She knew that she needed to get in the tank, spread out her limbs, and when she was given the signal, plug her nose and float for ten seconds before standing up.
But this Lisa was over two hundred pounds heavier than skinny Lisa, so when she tried to hoist herself over the tank, she lost her footing and made an epic cannonball ass-first splash into the water, causing some of it to spill over the sides. Lisa coughed and spit out the water, flailing around. It had been months since she had been in water, and the fat played differently on her buoyancy. She found it odd how she bobbed up and down, unable to tuck her feet under her thighs to lift up. When Ethan saw her struggling, he ran over to her and grabbed her arm and helped her up. When their faces were only a foot from each other, Lisa suddenly blushed and looked away.
'Hey, you look like someone I know.'
'No, I don't!'
'Oh, I'm sorry,' He said, letting go of her hand. 'I'm sorry. I should've helped you into the tank. But now that you're in it, get on your knees and when you're comfortable, try to float for-'
'Ten seconds. I know.'
Ethan was taken aback. It was weird. Something about her made him think that he knew her before. It was those eyes, green with a hint of gold. A trainer who used to work here, who he had the biggest crush on, had those same eyes. What are the odds? he thought. Ethan went back to the monitor.
He looked back and watched as Lisa dunked her head below the water and her thighs, and more prominently, her ass bobbed up to the surface. Clara let out a giggle, but stifled it when she saw Ethan looking at her. Those glistening ass-cheeks made her laugh. She could see each plump divot in that ass as the water washed over it.
After ten seconds of struggling to stop her fat from wobbling, Lisa rose with a gasp, wiping the water from her eyes. Ethan was quick to help her out of the tank even though she tried to push him away.
Once she was out of the tank, Ethan handed her a towel and went back to the monitor. It took a moment for it to process before Ethan wrote down the results and went to Clara and Lisa.
'Well, Lisa, I have some...err...news.'
'It's okay,' Said Clara, 'She's a big girl.'
'Okay then. Lisa, these results show that you are extremely morbidly obese. Now I know that isn't an acceptable term, but at this training facility, we have adopted it to mean someone who needs serious help-'
'What's the difference between morbidly obese and extremely morbidly obese, Ethan?' Asked Clara, looking at Lisa who looked like her whole world was falling down. Obese? Morbidly obese? Her? Lisa the personal fitness guru? How? Lisa was in a state of shock.
'Good question, Clara. Morbidly obese is when you have a body fat percentage between 35-49%. Extremely morbidly obese is someone who has 50% or more body fat. In Lizzette's case, she is roughly 58.5% body fat, with a weight of 352 pounds. That's 205 pounds of fat, Lizzete. That's not healthy.'
Lisa looked away. Over two hundred pounds of her was just sloppy gooey fat. How? She thought in horror.
'That's not good, Lis- I mean, Lizzette. So what do you recommend, Ethan?'
'Immediate diet control and weight management. Lizzette, I know the perfect trainer that can get you motivated and get you moving. Although, I haven't seen her around lately, so maybe I'll pair you up with Fay. She's into holistic eating and no-nonsense weight loss.'
Clara looked diabolical as she picked up on what Ethan had said.
'Who's that trainer that you were talking about? The one before Fay?'
'Oh, that's Lisa-'
Lisa held her breath. Ethan spoke her name. Her actual name. She didn't think he liked her or paid any attention to her, but- he thought I was a good trainer?! A perfect trainer! Lisa felt lightheaded, but tried to keep it together. If she didn't, Clara would pounce.
'Lisa? Oh, really?'
'Yeah, she's great. Really super motivated. Used to come in here and tear up this gym with her workouts. I was so in awe of her motivation that I would just watch her for hours.'
'Is that so?'
'Yeah, too bad though. She was a good trainer. Heard she was taking in a special client who needed her 24/7.'
'Well, I hope she's doing good,' said Clara, 'Is it my turn now?'
'I would really like to discuss about proper meal planning and exercise regimen with Lizz-'
'Oh, don't worry about that stuff,' Said Clara. Ethan was about to continue, but was distracted when Clara turned around and slowly pulled down her leggings revealing a pert and round ass underneath, sticking it out for good measure so that Ethan could get lost in the full reveal. She threw her leggings aside and adjusted her modest g-string. Then she pulled off her shirt off and revealed a seductive black bra that Ethan clearly liked. Clara stood there like a powerful medusa, turning Ethan to stone with her amazing body. Even Lisa was frozen stiff with disbelief. She tried to remember how Clara looked before as some fat chick, but all Lisa could see was this thin woman standing in front of Ethan, striking the same exact pose as thin Lisa on the poster hanging up in the living room. She clenched her abs together, put her hands on her hips and leaned in with one leg while looking up and smiling at Ethan.
'I...err...'
'I know. A different view, huh.'
Clara looked amazing. Lisa still picked up on a few pockets of fat- some nagging love handles, a stray roll of fat behind her sports bra, the small lump of fat underneath her ass cheeks- but other than that, Clara looked incredible. She had to be close to her goal, Lisa thought.
'Could you...' Ethan motioned to the tank. Clara acquiesced, and unlike Lisa, hopped into the tank effortlessly. When Ethan told her to submerge her body, Clara dipped her head under before coming back a few seconds. Ethan went over with a towel, forgetting about Lisa standing there with a frumpy expression on her face, and handed it to her.
'Could you?' She asked.
'Yes, of course.' Said Ethan, patting down her back and her hair before pausing at her ass and lightly patting that down too. After Clara was dry, Ethan gathered the results.
'Well, Clara, I'm happy to inform you that you're very healthy!'
Clara excitedly jumped up and down.
'You are 142 pounds, but at your height of five-foot-ten-inches, that is healthy. You have a body fat percentage just under 17%, which is very good. So obviously there's not much I can add-'
'Well, I'm looking to drop 18 more pounds, so-'
'At your height, that might not be a good idea. I know tv shows and magazines tell you to be a certain weight, but I'm telling you, Clara, that you are adequate-'
'Well, I don't want to be adequate!' Clara yelled.
'But given your height, it will be extremely difficult to get down to that weight. You have less than 20 pounds of body fat to cut! To get that lean, you would have to lose some muscle mass. That means unhealthy fasting! I don't advise it, Clara.'
'Oh, but you'll be chummy with fat ass over here!' Clara said, pointing to Lisa who kept looking away.
'She has everything to lose, but you are healthy, Clara. Enjoy it. For once.' That last bit that Ethan said infuriated Clara. All this time, it was lose, lose, lose. But now someone is telling her not lose weight!?
She couldn't believe it.
'You know what? Screw you! I'm coming back here in a month or two, and I'll be skinnier and she'll be fatter and you'll have to deal with it!' She looked over to Lisa. 'Get your clothes on, Lisa!'
Clara paused. Lisa looked straight at Ethan who didn't realize it at the moment, but then looked at Lisa.
'Are you-?' Ethan grimaced when he realized it was true. 'But how?'
'She- she- she made me-' Lisa blubbered.
In the midst of throwing on her clothes, Clara interrupted the two- 'I'll make it easier for both of you. This greedy one needed money.' She pointed. 'I don't like skinny bitches telling me what to do, so I got her to be this! So there! There's nothing special about being skinny or healthy! Now you see it with her. In any skinny bitch, there's a fat one! Just like me!'
Ethan looked at Clara in disbelief.
'How could you?'
'Simple. Money. Come on, Lisa. Put on your damn sweats or I will drag you through this gym bare-assed!'
Lisa gave one final glance at Ethan before quickly getting dressed. When she was ready, Clara grabbed her by her fatty arm and led her back to the car while Ethan stayed in the room, perplexed and almost disturbed by what he just witnessed.
As Clara drove away from the gym, she stopped at every fast food joint on the street and ordered large quantities of burgers and tacos and lo mein, while cursing to Lisa and cursing to herself about losing weight. Clara was clearly upset that someone told her not to lose weight. So she took it out on Lisa who's wide lap she threw happy meals and pizza boxes. She told her to eat, and added that she needed to finish the contents of the meal before she got to the next restaurant. Lisa, dazed from the events prior, gave up and stuffed her face. By the time, the pair got home, the floor mat was covered by seventeen separate empty bags and boxes of food.
Clara helped the stuffed Lisa inside. Lisa waddled her way to the couch while Clara kept mumbling to herself. She took out her pocket book and wrote out a check for $50,000.
She went around to Lisa who was sitting in the couch and handed it to her.
'What's this?' She asked looking at all the zeroes in the number.
'For you.'
'Okay.' Was all Lisa said. She was too heartbroken or empty to care much about money.
'It's an advance,' Said Clara, 'For the end.'
'The end?'
'Yeah, the end. I'm almost down to what I want to be, and you're so fat that you're starting to get on my nerves. So I propose one last go. All or nothing. I get down to 124 in three months, and you hit 425 pounds. That's a seventy-three pound gain. If you hit that, I'll give you an additional $500,000 at the end, along with what I owe from previous weigh-ins. And we'll be done. Finally done.'
'Why that weight?' Lisa asked dully. If it was any other day that number would petrify her. She was already a ball of fat. What would she look like with another 70+ pounds on her soft frame? Plus, surpassing four pounds would mean Lisa would be far past the category Ethan put her in.
This time, Clara refrained from her authoritative role and sat down next to Lisa.
'That's one pound over the heaviest I ever was.' Clara confessed. 'See, before you met me I was so fat, my Father forced me to get a stomach stapling. Do you know how painful that is? I did. And for six months, I starved myself down to the person you first met. Then I had surgery to get rid of excess skin. Then my Father tells me that he wants me to lose some more! All my life, someone or other has told me to lose weight. Now I hear the opposite! I don't know....But I want you to be my size. Bigger than my size. Maybe you'll understand then. That will satisfy me.'
'Then that's it?'
'Maybe. I mean, it will be for me, but I have a special prize for you. Besides the cash. If you want it. It's up to you.'
'Three months?' Lisa looked down at the check. She didn't care about packing on the pounds anymore. It all came natural anyways. She was past it all. But she did want Clara out of her life. That was the last semblance of hope for her. A Clara-free life possibly meant that Lisa could get back to the way she was. Maybe...
Lisa agreed. '425 pounds.'
Clara smiled. '124 pounds. Let the games begin...'
hgrambly

Postby tfrmer » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:40 am

You've done an incredible job with this story! Thank you for writing so much, so well, so quickly!
tfrmer

Next

Return to Stories