Andrea's Downgrading & Degradation (DG)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Andrea's Downgrading & Degradation (DG)

Postby summertime » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:18 am

Another interesting progression, however, I hope that we won't see Simon agreeing to the Andrea's downgrading only to decide that he no longer wants her and exchanges her for another partner
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby garfieldcat » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Now that was sooner than I had hoped! Thank you!
Great read.
garfieldcat

Postby fallenprincess » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:37 am

This is becoming one of my favourite stories on TCM, please keep the updates coming!
fallenprincess
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:41 pm

Very interesting. Thank you for updating!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Violet-C » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:37 am

Chapter 4

Three weeks later and I sat in the kitchen of the flat looking at the proposed plans. I knew Simon had had some contractors in working in the basement checking drains etc and it would be time for the work to start in earnest before too long so I really needed my fix of being a prisoner or the opportunity would pass.

As Simon entered after his morning shower I told him we needed to move things along as I wanted to live out my fantasy before the builders started the development.

He told me not to worry and it was all in hand and he hadn’t forgotten about it. He asked when I wanted to start and I told him anytime. He said it wasn’t quite ready but we agreed the following Monday afternoon. I couldn’t wait.

He suggested a scenario where I go there by taxi and he’d be waiting for me. I could wear heels and look my absolute best. He told me to wear the most inappropriate clothes to visit a building site and I could suffer the humiliation and degradation of becoming a prisoner. I loved it!

The longest weekend of my life was finally over and Simon was out of the house before I’d even had a chance to properly kiss him goodbye.

I showered admiring the mass of hair now growing under my arms and around my pussy. Simon hated it but understood my thinking. The rest of me looked the same as ever. I’d spent the whole weekend thinking about this moment and what lay ahead of me and what I was to wear as per his instructions.

It was now late September and still warm so I finally settled on a cream Karen Millen dress suit that went to just above my knees with a tight fitting short jacket on top. I wore 7 denier tan hold-ups. I hoped that when I got out of the taxi, the dress would be just the right length for a tiny bit of bare flesh to be displayed. Underneath I had a white silk padded push-up bra that I always loved as it gave my B-Cup an actual cleavage, a white silk thing and finally beige Kurt Geiger court shoes with a slight platform and a 4.5” stiletto heel. I carried my Mulberry handbag with mobile phone, house keys, perfume and makeup and I rang for the cab. I also painted my nails in a colour that perfectly matched my shoes.

Forty minutes later the taxi pulled into the small overgrown part graveled garden in front of the largely still boarded up house.

“Are you sure this is the right place luv?” asked the driver.

“Yes I’m quite sure thank you” I replied, trying to sound as calm and professional as possible as my heart practically leapt through my dress. I could see Simon’s BMW and a Land-Rover Discovery parked there. I wondered who’s that was but guessed it must be Xena’s.

I paid the driver and got out, showing just the right amount of leg that I’d hoped, feeling wonderfully sexy and empowered for the last time in a long while. I walked across the gravel thinking how right Simon was, that these were certainly inappropriate shoes for this place. Memories came flooding back of doing similar walks whilst trying to maintain some professional dignity when I was an estate agent.

I rang the doorbell and got no response, thinking this must be something of a test and after a few attempts hit the brass door knocker a number of times in quick succession. With that it opened and there stood Mistress Xena in dull dominatrix garb. A black latex catsuit with lace up platform boots running up to her knee, hair tied up in a high pony tail above her head and the brightest red lipstick I’d ever seen. Even in my heels she still stood a good 3 or 4 inches over me.

“How dare you make such a noise you slut. I haven’t got time to waste on pathetic creatures like you. Come in quickly. Let’s get this over with, so I can get on with my work with some deserving clients, you pathetic worthless little tart. “

Followed by “Who told you to dress as the Mother of the Bride” she asked mockingly.

“If we stuck you outside in a corn field you’d be invisible. Never mind, we’ll soon turn you into a scarecrow!”

I was instantly getting turned on by just these few seconds of humiliation. I was told to go into the first room on the left which I knew from our plans would eventually be the main reception room. It was a lovely high ceilinged room measuring about 25ft by 20ft. It would eventually be the most wonderful light filled space. However today it was dark and foreboding and covered in dust, with its wide bay windows still boarded and lit by one solitary low power light-bulb hanging from a sad chord in the centre of the ceiling. Simon stood against the far wall arms crossed wearing a dark blue boiler suit, something I’d never seen him in before. There was a suit carrier hanging from an old hook on the wall so I guessed his smart clothes were in that. There was a sports holdall on the floor as well as a black bin bag that was obviously almost full and a small steel flight case similar to what photographers carry. These items were on top of a plastic dustsheet. An old kitchen chair stood in the middle of the room. The only item of furniture.

I smiled at Simon but he said nothing as Xena stood in front of me next to the chair. He told me to remove my shoes, which I did, instantly catching one stocking on a bit of the rough dirty flooring.

“Damn!” I said

She burst out laughing, telling me that was the least of my worries.

Now she really towered over me and told me to take off my jacket and dress. I carefully handed her the jacket and she flung it across the room where it landed causing a shower of dust to rise.

“Xena that’s a good jacket: before I could speak further she slapped my face telling me to show some respect and that she was to be addressed as Mistress Xena and her colleague was simply to be Master. I was asked if I understood to which I relied

“Yes Mistress Xena I understand”

“Good, now get that dress off we don’t have all day girl”

I did so and she threw that similarly across the room. This time I wisely made no comment, although both were probably ruined. But she sniggered at my stockings saying

“Well we are the right little tart aren’t we, all sugar and sweetness on the outside but a slut underneath. We’ll soon deal with you”

“Take everything off and I mean everything and sit on that chair, then show me some respect and lick my feet”

“Look at all that awful hair” she laughed “And I don't just mean on your pussy and your underarms look at that head, we’ll deal with you”

Then it dawned on me of course, a haircut, Simon said he liked short hair.
With that she lifted a dusty foot up and placed it between my legs for me to bend down and lick it. I could feel the dry dust on my tongue as I licked the high heel. It was revolting and humiliating and I was getting hot. When she finally felt satisfied, my feet were then tied to the legs of the chair and my hands tied behind my back.

Simon approached.

“Now Andrea do you really want to go through with this. You can still say no”

“No I want to go ahead” I replied looking at his erect cock practically bursting through his boiler suit.

“Definitely” he asked.

“Definitely” I replied.

“Well Mistress Xena you heard her, do as you please” he said before returning to watch from across the room.

She picked up her bags and moved them behind me and I head her stepping towards ne as grabbed my hair securing it in a tight ponytail high up on my head, I imagined similar to the style her hair was in. She then forced a ball gag into my mouth and pulled it tight making speech impossible. I breathed deeply through my nose not knowing what was coming next. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a large scissors slicing through my hair at the base of the ponytail. My remaining hair fell loose to just below my ears as she waved my beautiful severed locks in front of me dragging it across my face and nipples provocatively before throwing it on to the dusty floor. She then returned with the scissors, letting my hair fall down straight and cut what seemed like something akin to a straight line running from just above my eyebrows and ears to high on the back of my head. I then heard the buzz of an electric razor as she roughly shaved everything below that line. I dreaded to imagine how I looked and wondered if she’d let me see myself in a mirror. I felt I must look something akin to one of those old drawings of Henry V. I was so turned on by this unexpected humiliation.

She stood back to admire her work and said something quietly to Simon. She then went back to her bag before returning and laughed at what she called my tiny titties almost swamped by the two bar bell piercings. Piercings that I knew were actually quite discrete.

“Let’s see if we can make those a little bigger” she sniggered.

I had no idea what she meant and was suddenly genuinely very scared as she unscrewed the two piercings. I soon found out the meaning behind her sadistic comments as they were both replaced by two significantly heaver rings about 25mm in diameter made a of a heavier gauge steel with a ball about 10mm in diameter threaded onto each making it look as if I had a second nipple hanging below each of my own and both my pert breasts hung down slightly under the increased weight. I hoped I’d be given a padded bra to wear soon.

“That’s better” she announced to no-one in particular. I was then blind-folded as I heard the clicks of the flight case being opened. What did it contain I thought. I soon discovered. As I felt the sharp pain and cracking sound as a needle was forced through my septum and from the weight I imagined I now wore a similar but hopefully slightly smaller version of the piercings that now adorned each breast.

She then proceeded to rub some deep heat style ointment over both my breasts and inside my thighs. The itching was incredible. With that, still blind-folded and gagged I was untied and told to stand which I did gingerly feeling the dirt beneath my feet.

After that she put some particularly rough feeling jacket on me which buttoned up at the back. I was forced to sit back down and similar trousers were added which I was told to pull up and they were tied tightly at the waist.

I t dawned on me I was not to be given any underwear and the itching of the rough hessian material was already almost unbearable. Before we'd even really started this I felt ready to give up.

Then whilst still sitting a heavy duty work boot was placed on both my feet. I could tell from the feeling of the leather that they were obviously 2nd hand and felt as though they had industrial steel toecaps. They also felt as though there were at least one size too big for me. She hadn’t laced them up which I thought was strange as they would simply fall off when I walked. She’d obviously thought of that. A few seconds later the top of each boot was pulled together and padlock clicked shut through each of the top pair of eyelets. Although still loose and obviously very heavy they now fitted tightly enough at my ankle that I couldn’t remove them. She then walked round behind me and placed what felt like a similar padlock through the top holes at the back of my back fastening jacket. The only item of clothing I would be able to remove were my trousers, clearly so I could visit the toilet but the rest were there until I was released.

She told me to show her my hands.

“What lovely nails” she commented as she proceeded to cut each one as short as possible with a pair of nail clippers.

Surely she’ll finish soon I thought, when I heard the unmistakable clanging of a steel chain and with that I felt my trouser legs being pulled up slightly as they were chained together with a heavy cold steel cuff.

With that she removed my blindfold and gag and turned to Simon and said

“Prisoner ready for inspection”

To which he replied

“Thank you Mistress Xena, but haven’t you forgotten something?”

“Oh of course, how could I forget” she jokingly replied and proceeded to attach an iron ball, probably about 15cm in diameter to the middle of the chain.

I was wearing a ball and chain and what looked like a striped pale brown hessian convict’s uniform. I wanted to kneel down and masturbate in front of both of them there and then. I couldn’t understand how painfully erotically stimulating this was. I only wished I could see my face as well.

With that she announced “Prisoner to your cell”
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby summertime » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:48 am

Another exciting chapter, thank you Violet
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:58 pm

This was certainly awesome, thanks for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby garfieldcat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:22 am

Love that story!
garfieldcat

Postby Violet-C » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:00 am

Chapter 5

I turned and slowly waddled toward the door dragging the noisy chain and heavy iron ball behind me instantly feeling the cuffs chafe my ankles. My stride was also restricted to about half its normal length and I made very laborious progress out of the room.

I put my had on the hand-rail and one foot on the bottom step of the stairs thinking to myself getting up two flights of stairs to the attic room was going to be excruciating when I heard Xena.

“Where do you think you’re going Slave, your cell is downstairs in the basement”

I’d only investigated the basement briefly and seemed to remember it consisted of two small rooms with quite low ceilings, not much more than 2 metres high and one tiny toilet cubicle with a washbasin.

I clanked slowly down the creaky bare wooden stairs almost stumbling more than once. When we got to the bottom Xena pushed me towards the furthest room at the back of the house.

I could not believe the sight that awaited me. Simon had obviously had the builders in who had broken up the old concrete floor and it was now effectively just slightly damp soil and bits of rubble. The small window was completely bricked up and my old mattress, now damp from sitting on the soil took up almost half of the floor space. The only light came from a single bulb that gave off even less light than the one upstairs. There would be no natural daylight.

There was the also expected bucket in another corner and I noticed the handle was chained to the wall. There were two large terracotta bowls on the floor, one containing some kind of meat and the other some kind of creamy grey coloured gloopy substance and beside them a tap came out from the wall into one corner at a very low level with water just slowly dripping out. Two very musty smelly damp blankets were also on the floor nearby, slowly absorbing the dripping water. This all looked absolutely revolting.

I was instructed to look in the bucket and saw six things, the Pay-As-You Go mobile for emergencies, which also now had Xena’s number. I was told to ring in an emergency or if I wanted to finish the fantasy but if I did there would be no re-engaging with the scenario later. It would be terminated.

The bucket also contained a packet of Tampax, my vibrator and an enormous black rubber dildo, so big that surely it couldn’t fit anywhere. Finally there was an old very worn down toothbrush, how had they managed to find a used toothbrush in that state I thought to myself as well as a very small tube of some supermarket own brand toothpaste. All these items looked as though they’d been dragged along the muddy floor and covered in dust and grime.

Then without another word the door was shut behind me., bolted and this time padlocked. At the bottom of the door was a ventilation panel that slid open. I was told that I should push empty bowls out through it and they would be replenished.

There was then a click from outside the room as the soft tones of trance music played quietly in the background mixed in with these sounds were barely audible spoken words that I recognized as Xena. Was this going to be on a perpetual loop I wondered, I knew she’d done that for a few hours at a time with her clients in her chambers.

I slowly managed to pick out some words as I heard her heels clicking on the concrete floor outside and then the door at the top of the basement stair closing.
The words seemed to say “I hate being clean, I deserve to live in filth and squalor I am a worthless slave I get turned on by filth and dirt I only desire sex and rotten food” over and over again. It was clearly some subtle hypnosis. Could I bear this I asked myself. Would I emerge whenever I actually did an entirely different person?

I sat on the stinking mattress to contemplate my fate. I instantly realized how uncomfortable and worn out it was, with some springs starting to break through the fabric cover. I pulled my knees up to my chin feeling the weight of the ball and chain tugging at my ankles and lowered my head and started to sob.

I brought my hand up to wipe away my tears and then it dawned on me how different I must look. I felt the heavy piercing in my nose that was increasingly noticeable as I tried to wipe the end of my nose with the rough hessian cuff. Also when I hung my head like this in the past I would feel my hair fall down in front of me and have to pull it back off my face. There was none of that now and as I felt the back of my head I felt the short bits of stubble where I’d been crudely shaved.

I tugged at the hair on the top of my head and it felt as though it was all between two and three inches long. The humiliation and feeling of self loathing was overbearing, I reached for the vibrator, undid the string on my trousers and climaxed away erasing all other concerns for the time being at least.

When I finally calmed myself down, feeling somewhat more relaxed after my perverted orgasm I looked up at the solitary dull lightbulb in the ceiling. My sight had now adjusted to the low levels in the cell and I could see how filthy it was, but I was suddenly gripped by fear thinking that there was no natural light at all in the room. Was the bulb on a timer that would leave me immersed in total blackness or what if it failed, it looked so very old.

As the music played away incessantly it then occurred to me that it was probably intended to stay on permanently. I’d have no idea how long I’d been caged and would lose all track of time. I had never thought of that as a possibility, how brilliantly scary I thought. That must have been Xena’s idea surely!

I pulled up the front of my jacket and investigated my new heavier piercings. They really did weigh on my breasts and without a bra, were going to really increase the irritation from the rough tunic that I’d been locked into. I felt the back of the collar and there was no mistaking the feel of the small but very secure padlock at the back of my neck. I was not going to remove this without assistance and thought how long I would be left in it without being allowed to change my clothes. We had never discussed that.

I then looked down at my boots and the ball and chain. My feet were secured with about 30cm of chain between them with the heavy ball half way in between. The only way I could lift the ball off the floor was by stooping down and then my feet were pulled so close together I couldn’t really move at all. I was going to have to get used to walking slowly, practically in baby steps listening to the sound of the ball dragging along the uneven stone and soil floor. I looked at my boots and they were obviously used work boots with steel toecaps that had originally been a dark brown colour. They were now covered in scuff marks. The laces had been removed and they were simply held together by a chunky padlock on each, secured through two of the top eyelets. Although the boots were loose as they were easily one size too big, the padlock held them too tightly above my ankles to enable them to be removed without a key, which obviously I didn’t have. I carefully lowered myself back on to the mattress and stared up at the solitary lightbulb.

I simply thought to myself that I had asked to fulfill this debauched fantasy and I was certainly being given the opportunity to live it to the utmost. I determined there and then to rise above the inevitable boredom and discomfort that would ensue and just lose myself entirely to this new filthy degenerate that I was well on the way to becoming.

I started to feel hungry. I’d only had a croissant and a coffee for breakfast and was too nervous to eat any lunch. I got into the taxi at about two, so arrived shortly before three. I guessed that Simon and Xena had spent at least an hour transforming me and I’d probably been in the cell at least an hour. So it was probably somewhere between five and six pm meaning it might be almost 11 hours since I’d eaten anything and five or six since I’d had anything to drink. There was no putting it off any longer. I had to attempt to eat the food that looked decidedly less appealing than even the disgusting fare they serve me during my previous week long incarceration.

I got up and slowly dragged my ball and chain to the two bowls and adopted a sitting position with my legs either side of the bowl. I picked up the meat one which looked and smelt awful. I wasn’t going to eat like a dog so I put it down and put both hands into the brown gelatinous mess and scooped some up as much of it slipped through my fingers back into the bowl releasing brown splashes onto my trousers. I then put some in my mouth and it was ghastly. It must have been dog food. Could I actually force this down I thought to myself. I took a few more mouthfuls before having to give up and drink some water to remove the taste.

I moved towards the tap trying to catch some drips in my hands. This would be painfully slow so I turned it on more and water gushed out at full force I was now soaked but managed to reduce the pressure and stuck my mouth under the flow as much of it ran down under my shirt soaking my neck and chest, but at least it removed some of the disgusting taste.

I then approached the 2nd bowl which seemed to contain something similar to cold porridge that had formed a disgusting thick skin on top as it had cooled. I had to cup some up in my hands. It at lest had minimal taste but trying to eat it was practically impossible and my hands and face were absolutely caked in it long before I managed to eat most of it. I rinsed my face as best I could and decided to wrap myself in the two blankets and get some sleep.

As I pulled them around me I could tell the blankets were even more disgusting than I'd initially feared. They were covered in a mixture of old food stains, general dirt and had obviously previously been wrapped up when wet and stank, but I had little option but to use them. I then discovered how difficult it was to lie in anything approaching a comfortable position with the weight of my chain and the chafing around my ankles and nipples.

Sometime later I awoke from a terrible dream of enclosure and darkness to discover the light was still on and the hypnotic music was still playing away gently in he background.

They had already achieved absolute success in totally disorientating me. I had no idea if I’d slept for 10 minutes or 10 hours. I was cold, lost and alone with nothing to look forward to until my food was replenished. But next I had to use the toilet facilities for the first time. I removed the remaining contents from the bucket and soon discovered that with it locked to the wall it was almost impossible to accurately pee in it and much of it went on the floor and on my trousers. I recalled the image of the bag lady I’d remembered seeing on the tube and thought to myself how long would it actually take for me to descend to a similar level of stinking squalor.

I ate some more disgusting food and daydreamed what I imagined was the rest of the day or night away. I had finished the tasteless porridge mixture but at this stage was not hungry enough to force down the dog food. I cleaned my teeth with the awful used brush and wrapped myself in my fetid blankets to get some more uncomfortable sleep with the droning subliminal messages sinking into my brain.

I again awoke not having any idea of time and realized that with my basement room being at the back of the house there was no sound of traffic to be heard and if there was any other external noise filtering in it was hidden by Xena’s mind-altering music.

I stood up and stretched. My back ached and my ankles were very red, but thankfully weren’t bleeding. I felt that if I didn’t move too much or be too energetic I’d hopefully be able to avoid drawing any blood.
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby Devomax2005 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:45 am

Deleted
Last edited by Devomax2005 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devomax2005

PreviousNext

Return to Stories