Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Bonus Round Three:

Marti was sucked away from the void and appeared on a hard wood floor surrounded by darkness. She glanced around and immediately recognized the room. It was Doctor Grungot's stage. Marti felt a churning in her stomach. Was it time for another bonus round already?
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -fqbjkp8/A

The auditorium lit up.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -JJfD3FG/A

Marti took a deep breath and checked her clothes. She wore a black blazer and dress pants alongside a loose white blouse with a plunging neckline and black heels. Her hair was collected in a ponytail draped across her shoulder. These were definitely women's clothes, but Marti didn't feel badly about that. She was really starting to become familiar with the feeling and fit of women's clothes.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -zsz5Z3G/A

Marti felt very professional. Like a lawyer or a businesswom- businessMAN of some sort. Marti glanced over her shoulder. A small swelling of pride bubbled up when she saw how well her thick ass and thighs filled out the pants.
Appearing with a pop was the cold stare of Danielle. She was dressed in a similar manner to Marti, but Danielle closed her blazer while Marti kept hers open.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -94XSPHb/A

Danielle stood a few inches taller than Marti. She cracked her knuckles slowly and methodically, "Get ready to lose, girly boy! Actually, I suppose it's just girly now. Whatever he's got for us, I'm going to win."

Marti shook her head and asked in her androgynous voice, "Why are you so horrible? I haven't done anything to you! The other contestants...some of them are nice, until the Doctor shows up, and it's like they become completely different people. But...you don't do that."

Marti was taken aback as Danielle's dark eyes flashed gold for a split second. She grew a menacing grin, "Some of us are just better than the others...You'll find that out first hand."

A spotlight flashed to life and nearly blinded both contestants as it centered on them. The roaring of a huge crowd burst all around them as well. Marti tore her gaze from Danielle and scanned the room, noticing every seat was now full and all eyes were fixed on her. She nervously wrapped her arms around her stomach and stayed still.

A baritone male voice sounded from some unknown speaker on the ceiling. His words filled the packed theatre.

"You are about to enter the gender court room of Judge Harold Grungot. The people are REAL. The cases are REAL. The rulings are FINAL!"

Booming cheers and applause.

Two wooden tables appeared near Marti and Danielle spaced several feet apart. Each had a small placard. The left table was labeled "Defense" while the right was "Prosecution". The tables were facing the crowd and were covered in the front. The legs of somebody sitting down would be hidden from view.

The male voice spoke again, "All rise for the honorable Judge Harold Grungot."

The majority of the crowd rose to their feet.

Doctor Grungot entered from back stage clad in a long black robe. The crowd broke into raucous clapping. He waved to the crowd and flashed them a wide grin.

Doctor Grungot hoisted a microphone that looked like a gavel and spoke in his nasily voice, "You may all be seated." He gave the crowd a few seconds to sit back down and situate themselves before continuing, "Welcome, one and all to my gender court room! Today we will be hearing the case of Danielle Amanda Strauss Vs. Marti Nelle Dawes. The plaintiff, Ms. Strauss, will be attempting to convince this court that Ms. Dawes is female. On the other side, Ms. Dawes will be attempting to hastily scrape together the scarce remnants of her former masculinity and convince us that she is male. If Ms. Dawes is able to do so, I will allow her to reverse three changes she has sustained. All Ms. Dawes needs to do is convince more than half the crowd she is male. It should be easy for somebody that was male for 99% of their life! Aren't I generous?"

Marti joined the crowd in a collective gasp. Reversing three changes...she could get her muscles back, her beard...even her penis. She had to win! But how would she do that? She bit her fat lip, feeling the slippery lip gloss. At least her suit didn't have a skirt or something, but it was clearly cut for a woman. Marti figured that she would probably have to use a powerup, but it would be worth it. She just had to think of the right powerup.

Grungot spoke again, "Now, ladies, if you would please move to your respective tables. The crowd will be our jury today."

Marti avoided eye contact with Danielle as she shuffled behind the "Defense" table.

When Marti was seated behind her table she piped up, "But Doctor Grungot I-"

Doctor Grungot cut her off, "Please refer to me as Judge Grungot or 'Your Honor' if you would."

Marti sighed before starting over, "But your honor how can we have a fair trial if you've already told the jury that I am technically female at the moment?"

Grungot scoffed before sitting at a large wooden desk that appeared near the edge of the stage, his words only reaching Danielle and Marti, "If you had allowed me to start the trial properly, Ms. Dawes, you would have seen that our jury will be starting off with a clean mental slate. Be forewarned, ladies, once I wipe their minds it will not happen a second time. Your first impressions will be vitally important."

Marti checked down at her table. A wooden panel covered the side facing the crowd from the top to the floor. She thought about hiding under it and completely obscuring herself. Perhaps she could put a little bit of base in her androgynous voice and, if nobody could see her, she could convince enough of them that she was male with her voice and words alone.

Something seemed wrong though. Every time Marti had a plan or an idea of some sort, it always failed. The Doctor probably figured she would hide behind the panel. She wouldn't be surprised if the panel disappeared as soon as the court proceedings began. Marti thought about it. That was definitely what was going to happen! She had to use a powerup to make herself look more masculine, just in case. But, she would definitely hide under the table if the option was available.
Marti looked down at her pants.

She knew just what to do! She refined the idea in her head and focused on exactly how she wanted it to look before whispering, "Powerup."

Her pants shimmered and became sheer tights. She felt a floppy lump wedge between her legs and press into her thigh. She touched the new penis nestled there. It wasn't real, but it sure looked like it.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-crrWG8/i-QJVXZ5m

Marti felt giddy, the prosthetic cock looked very erect and very real. It also had a shriveled little ball sack for everybody to see. It was even better than how Marti pictured it in her head! The jury would be really surprised when she got up from the table with this hard cock. Even if she had feminine thighs and a fat ass, She would win for sure. She shook her hips back and forth, noticing the cock moving just as she would expect. It was surreal to see a hard cock tightly shake on her thigh without feeling the sensitive pinch of actually having a penis. All she had to do was show this to the crowd and she could get her real cock back. All thoughts of hiding under the desk were now distant.

Marti removed the pin from her ponytail and pulled her hair up into a bun. She clipped it into place. Marti wasn't exactly sure how to put her hair up properly and was inexperienced with the clips. She wasn't sure if her hair was more or less masculine looking this way, but she figured having a long, silky ponytail on her shoulder wasn't doing her any favors.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -LMGF9bm/A

It didn't matter anyhow. All she just had to do was show the jury her stocking clad penis. She closed her blazer and buttoned it. She was ready.

Marti glanced over to Danielle who tapped her fingers on the desk nervously.

Doctor Grungot waited a few more seconds before banging his gavel on his desk with a loud *CRACK*, "If our contestants are ready, we shall commence."

He snapped his fingers and the whispering crowd became instantly silent. A few seconds later, their whispering began again. Presumably, the juries knowledge of Marti's sex had been wiped. Marti sat up proudly and shot the crowd a mean stare. She had to win this round.

He spoke again, "The prosecution may begin."

Danielle took a deep breath before standing and walking between the tables.

Her normally frosty tone had a bit of artificial warmth injected in it, "Ladies and gentleman of the jury, I come before you today as an expert of male and female anatomy and-"

"Objection," Marti growled, trying to lower her voice without sounding too obvious, "My opponent cannot claim to be an expert. It gives her credibility she hasn't earned and doesn't deserve."

After thinking for a few seconds, Judge Grungot declared, "Sustained. Ms. Strauss, I suggest you refrain from unsubstantiated claims. You're not off to a good start."

The crowd murmured.

Danielle looked visibly shaken for a few seconds. Marti watched her behavior. Speaking in front of crowds did not appear to be her forte. She gulped and nervously scanned the crowd.

She tried again, her voice was now quiet and trailed off, "L-ladies and gen-gentleman...If you look at my opponent, you'll notice she has long, shiny hair and lip gloss...She's wearing a women's suit and- and high heels. I have personally seen her genitals and I can say with confidence that-"

"Objection!" Marti hollered, "Your honor, Ms. Strauss has, under no circumstances, viewed my genitals and has no right to claim otherwise."

Danielle looked to Grungot and pleaded, "Your honor, I have personal experience with Ms. Dawes' genitals and believe I should be able to present my first hand knowledge as evidence."

Marti countered, "You're lying! I don't think you've ever been present while my pants were off. Your honor, this testimony is totally unfounded and I-

Danielle's face became red and she screamed at Marti while pointing, "That's not true! I saw your cock when you were fucking Annabelle just a few rounds ago! She's pregnant now from what you did to her, asshole!"

Marti sniggered into her hands. She had Danielle beat!

"Withdrawn." Marti mused.

Danielle was breathing quickly and didn't fully realize what she'd said until a few seconds later. She stared wide eyed into the crowd who murmured and talked amongst themselves. Marti rested her hands behind her head. Maybe she hadn't needed a powerup this round after all. Oh well, she would wait for Danielle's bomb show to conclude before sealing the deal with her prosthetic dick.

Danielle, flustered, turned and attempted to walk back to her desk before nearly falling on her face. She caught herself on the desk. Marti let out a chuckle, this couldn't be going any better!

"M-my apologies..." Danielle stuttered out. "Where was I...? She has a- a big butt and small breasts...but you can't really see those right now. So...uhm...yeah, my opponent is a female and it should be obvious to anybody that sees her. Thank you."

Danielle sat down and sank her head into her hands. She was horribly embarrassed. Marti felt a surge of confidence. She basically didn't even have to say anything. But, just to rub it in...Marti prepared to stand and properly rub Danielle into the dirt.

Judge Grungot banged his gavel, "Alright...I guess Ms. Strauss is done. Go ahead Dawes."

Marti chuckled to herself one more time, enjoying the feeling of superiority over her opponent. She glanced over to Danielle and saw her head was still squarely in her hands. She looked so tiny sitting there. Maybe she would start crying? Marti wished she would. It would serve her right. Danielle was always such a bitch for no reason. Marti stood and turned her attention to the crowd. As she passed between the tables, Marti heard Danielle's muffled voice speak into her hands. No doubt, it was probably some sort of frustrated utterance.

Marti strutted to the center of the stage and didn't notice her clothing changing. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled confidently. She opened her legs to the crowd. They were getting a great look, long look between her legs which would certainly put an end to the contest. Marti felt a draft and noticed her blazer was gone! She looked down. Her blouse had changed becoming much thinner. So thin, it was transluscent! Beneath the deep V neck her breasts and large, feminine nipples were easily visible.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -S7Xwhgt/A

She wrapped her delicate hands with long, painted nails around her breasts, serving only to push them together.

Marti looked further down and watched her tights receding up her legs. She froze in place. Her brain told her to run back to the table but her legs wouldn't listen. They shrank up and up and up leaving smooth, bare leg in their wake. When it shrank to the top, Marti's prosthetic cock began to teeter. She grabbed it and held it squarely in place. It even felt real! Even without the tights, so long as she held it in place it still looked like a real penis. So what if she couldn't cover her breasts, if she had a penis, she was a male! The tights shrank into a pair of tight, hot pink panties.

Marti stood center stage, in the spotlight with her long, silky brown hair in a bun. A nearly translucent deep V blouse showed her small tits with large areola. A tight hot pink pair of panties hardly contained her thick ass and mostly straight hips. Between her large thighs was a very realistic looking prosthetic penis that she held onto. She stood on tall black heels.

Marti licked her gloss covered lips.

She had to make it back to the table! The crowd saw the dick - now she could get back to the desk and worry about keeping her chest covered. She just had to get back to the table...She turned and started back towards safety but lost her footing at exactly the same spot Danielle had! Marti looked down as she tumbled and noticed one of the boards was sticking up! She crashed onto the floor and the prosthetic cock slipped from her hands. Additionally, her long, silky, brown hair came free from its shoddily clipped bun and draped across her shoulders and down her back. Marti desperately searched for any sign of the cock. She stood and turned back to the crowd, continuing to scan the ground taking a few steps from the tables, her hair swishing into her vision.

She froze and checked her groin. The hot pink panties dug into her pussy giving her a fat cameltoe.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -jJRVdQH/A

Marti brushed her hair out of her eyes with a painted nail. Her small, but very feminine nipples were poking out and that cameltoe...she couldn't recover from this.

She was resigned to walking back to her table to await punishment. As if to add insult to injury, Marti tripped on the raised board AGAIN. This time, she caught herself on Danielle's table. Her ass stuck out behind her, towards the crowd, while her face was pointed towards Danielle who was smirking.

Danielle raised up Marti's prosthetic dick and cackled, "Looking for this?"

She shoved it forward. Before Marti could react, the dick was forced into her mouth and down her throat. She stood quickly and stepped away from the table. She slid the penis out of her mouth and threw it to the floor. It landed with a soft *Squelch*

Marti hung her head and walked to her table. She sat down and let out a sigh. She hadn't even said anything.

Judge Grungot cleared his throat, "Ms. Dawes - I mean...Dawes, do you have anything else to add?"

Marti shook her head somberly.

"Alright then, the jury will now vote using the keypads located in the arm rest of their chairs."

Less than a minute passed before Judge Grungot reached his verdict, "With ninety six percent of the votes in, the jury has decided, with a ninety eight percent margin, that Ms. Dawes is female!"

Mardi rolled her eyes. Where had she gone wrong? Had she gotten too over confident?

Danielle piped up, "I want to give her all of my submissiveness. I've worked so hard to counter my natural submissiveness, but it always seems to try and creep back in. By the way, did you like the show? I'm an extremely competent public speaker, just so you are aware. You think I didn't notice you're pathetic powerup?"

Mardi felt a tingling buzz in her head. She felt woozy and held onto the table for support. She opened her eyes and didn't immediately feel anything different. She looked down and noticed her hands were resting on her knees, palms up, in a submissive way. She flipped her hands over and held onto her knees. She peered over at Danielle who was standing and smiling. Mardi noticed her hands adopted the submissive posture while her attention was turned for just a few seconds.
What were the possible ramifications of this?

Mardi was left in the void.

NAME:
Mardi Elle Dawes
HEIGHT:
5"06
WEIGHT:
155 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly need to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -TmqS66T/A
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS:
Semen
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and wide, square jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -HZNvmSc/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -WKKhhmn/A
GENITALS:
Fully developed, hairless vagina with noticible pussy lips.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -SNpwmds/A
UPPER BODY:
Average to below average biceps and forearms. Smooth and hairless chest and slightly below average shoulders. Small fleshy mounds hanging from chest. Nipples are long and thick while areola are large and feminine. Stomach is soft with respectable muscle underneath. Upper body is smooth and hairless. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -67zP5ZM/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -RSvf7CN/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, thick feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are large, smooth, masculine, without callous, reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Slightly chubby, protruding ass with narrow hips. Deep red painted toenails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -nvRjdgg/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -4SDX6Fr/A
OUTFIT:
White, nearly transluscent blouse and tight, hot pink panties. Black heels.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -jJRVdQH/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -S7Xwhgt/A
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Has dated members of both sexes but strongly prefers men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big cocks and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal - on both her partners and herself. Enjoys long kisses, mostly with men. Is very submissive.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat driven and dim-witted. A bit of a hothead that's slow with his decision making, preferring other to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Not overtly afraid of anybody or anything. Has very fast muscle memory and advanced general motor skills. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with oral sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure both men and women. Very knowledgeable about the human body including fitness and diet (though he couldn't cook to save his life). Fluent in french. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:30 pm

Round Thirty One:

Mardi appeared in a hot, musky room. The smell of sweat and cosmetics hung heavily in the air. The walls were black and white brick set in alternating columns of three. Vanity tables haphazardly strewn with makeup and lined with rows of incandescent bulbs sat on the farthest wall; while a multi-layered block of red lockers covered the closest one. A long row of flashy, sparkly outfits hung on metal racks on the third wall. The fourth was lined with additional vanity tables, each uniquely messy.

Mardi could feel warmth emanating from the bulbs lining each vanity. The bulbs were the only light available and cast shadows all across the black and white walls. Mardi clicked her way to the row of outfits.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -83cr8Xp/A

She flipped through a few of them, quickly evaluating how each would look on her. Most of the outfits were uncomfortably risque. Short skirts, skimpy tops, lingerie, thongs, heels, lace, sparkles - everything a promiscuous young woman would want hung from the rack. Mardi felt a twitch of disappointment, noticing the bras and tops were for women with larger chests. She shook her head, attempting to dismiss the feeling. But, no matter how hard she tried to ignore it, a small part, deep down, desired bigger breasts hanging off her chest.

Mardi looked to the nearest vanity and gulped. Did she dare look into the mirror? It had been quite a while since she last saw herself. Mustering up a kernel of courage, Mardi slowly stepped into the light and examined her reflection.
The first thing she noticed was the outfit she was wearing: a black lingerie tank top with tiny, lace flowers, matching panties and black heels.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -ffSTmxC/A

The top left her stomach and belly button uncovered. It acted like a corset, pulling the sides of her stomach in and giving her the illusion of a feminine figure. Her brunette hair rested over her shoulder. The panties had a sheer quality that left little to the imagination but, thankfully, the floral design was solid around the crotch area leaving her with a scrap of modesty.

Mardi stared into the mirror with her mouth agape. The woman that stared back was fairly cute. She admired her petite frame, fat ass and smooth skin. Her long hair and parts of her face were pretty as well - especially her slick, kissable lips and inviting, green eyes.

But...her legs were rather stubby and- and her jaw was too chiseled. She looked like an ugly gorilla woman with her heavy, thick brow and a chimpanzee with her giant ears! Her neck was too wide and without the corset she would have almost no curves to speak of...In fact, the more Mardi looked, the more flaws she saw in herself and the more dissatisfied she became. She tore her eyes away from the mirror and wrapped her arms around her lingerie clad chest in shame.

Mardi slapped herself across the face with a loud *WHOP*. When did she suddenly start enjoying her feminine traits over her masculine ones? She had to get her head back on track! If she didn't pull it together, and soon, she might totally lose herself.

A loud slam behind Mardi caused her to jump. She turned to see Annabelle staring at her in front of the lockers.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -vfFjPj8/A

Annabelle had a similar outfit to Mardi, but hers was a deeper red and showed more skin. It was basically just a bra and panties with a garter belt holding up sheer stockings. She had on comfortable, white sneakers which looked totally out of place with her outfit. Her long blonde hair was around mid back and her makeup was perfect. Mardi swept an errant strand of hair from her face, she couldn't help but feel jealous of Anabelle's beautiful, feminine body. She even had a wonderful, fruity and feminine scent.

Annabelle's breathy voice squeaked out between a sly, brace filled, smile, "If it isn't the father of my child. Well, one of the fathers of one of my children..." Her eyes shifted between Mardi's legs, "Or should I say the second mother of my child?"

Mardi pursed her lips and shrugged, responding in her androgynous tone, "Guess so. How can you even know it's mine? We only did it once and you probably have sex with tons of guys."

Annabelle giggled while nodding her head, "I definitely get around... but I also know the Doctor pretty damn well by now. I promise you, it's yours."

Mardi grabbed a random compact from the vanity and examined it for a second before tossing it back down, "I don't even have a...a thing anymore. I mean... I don't have it - at the moment - that is. How can I be the father without...THAT?"

Annabelle combed her fingers through her hair, "Still half your DNA, bud. Whether you have a cock or not, she's yours."

"'She?'" Mardi blurted, "How can you know that? You aren't even showing yet!"

Annabelle rubbed her hand across her flat belly and smiled, "Let's just say - I know a thing or two about my own body."

Mardi and Annabelle shared a few seconds of silence. Mardi felt a small swelling of pride, she always wanted to be a parent. While she never expected to be a mother, she always thought that-

Mardi felt a horrifying chill crawl up her spine. She shakily rubbed her own bare belly. Two rounds ago...strapped down in the chair...Dr. Johnson...was she...? Was she going to be a father and a mother?

"You okay?" Annabelle asked with concern in her voice.

Mardi turned away and stammered into the floor, "Y-yeah I'm- I'm fine."

Annabelle approached Mardi who continued facing down and away. She got right up next to Mardi whose posture stiffened. If she had learned anything, it was to never to trust other contestants. She'd been burned too many times in the past by people pretending to be her friend.

Annabelle gently reached her arms up and around Mardi's shoulders from behind. Mardi flinched upon initial contact, but allowed the arms to remain. Annabelle was soft and dainty. Her touch was almost angelic. Mardi felt more warmth from Annabelle's embrace than the combined heat of every bulb in the room. Mardi slowly turned and wrapped her own arms around Annabelle. Annabelle's soft body was pressed against her and they held each other tightly.

Annabelle whispered, "You'll be okay, Maddie. I'm here for you- always."

Mardi's emotions began to boil up. She wanted to trust Annabelle. There was a...connection between them that Mardi couldn't explain. Tears formed in the corner of Mardi's eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

S.A.M. appeared with a soft *pop*
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -TJpr24s/A

Annabelle's grip around Mardi's back tightened briefly before loosening again. Mardi's attention turned to S.A.M. As it did, Annabelle roughly shoved her hand into Mardi's panties. Before Mardi could react, Annabelle hooked two fingers between Mardi's legs and around her clit. Mardi retracted her arms and pushed Annabelle away just as she had begun rubbing Mardi's most sensitive spot.

"What the hell!?" Mardi screamed.

Annabelle laughed while sniffing her outstretched fingers, "It's got that new pussy smell."

Annabelle shifted her panties back into place before grunting, "You're a pervert, you know that?"

Annabelle simply giggled to herself.

S.A.M. spoke in his monotone, robot voice, "Contestants will use only their mouths and hands to entertain a VIP party in 'The Hot Spot'. The first contestant to successfully provide blowjobs an/or handjobs to completion on all five men is the winner. Please make your way to 'The Hot Spot'."

Mardi pulled her dark hair into a ponytail and stretched out her jaw. Unlike last time, she was now an expert at giving blowjobs while Annabelle had become an amateur. At least it would be an easy 'W'.

Mardi followed behind Annabelle out a door, next to the lockers, that Mardi could have sworn wasn't there before. Annabelle walked with a bubbly pop and an exaggerated sway in her step. She was barely five feet tall and wearing flat sneakers. Mardi actually felt like a giant next to her. Mardi watched the happy-go-lucky Annabelle striding forward, looking like a walking fertility statue with extreme feminine proportions. Mardi found herself secretly admiring nearly everything about Annabelle.

The girls negotiated a dark, winding corridor to a black curtain. The only noise coming from the click of Mardi's heels and the light slap of Annabelle's sneakers. Annabelle swept the curtain to the side and the corridor was instantly bathed in neon, purple light. Mardi's eyes quickly adjusted to the light and she looked out to see 'The Hot Spot' in the distance. Its ornate and fancy exterior masking the horrible, putrid conditions she knew were inside. Two identical groups of naked men were seated on opposite ends of the room talking quietly.

When Annabelle strode onto the floor, a dark haired man from the left group tapped the arm of the man seated next to him and pointed towards the tunnel.

"The sluts have arrived!" He hollered, getting the attention of both groups.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -RbQZ5C4/A

The men quickly stood and all eyes were on the girls. But, more specifically, all eyes were on Annabelle. Mardi watched with a scowl as Annabelle strutted forward to wolf whistles and sexually charged compliments. They loved her. Mardi shuffled in behind and felt like an embarrassing after thought. It didn't matter, she wasn't a whore like Annabelle was. She had more dignity and more respect for herself. She held her head high. She didn't want to be the center of attention anyway. Mardi looked back at the tunnel she had just exited. There was a neon sign over it that read, "Sluts only beyond this point!"

She rolled her eyes and stepped towards 'The Hot Spot'. As she passed the guys, she nervously smiled but averted her gaze. She saw them whispering to one another and caught a few choice words,
"...ugly..."
"...old...."
"...tranny..."

Mardi felt hurt. Each nasty comment stabbed her heart like a freezing dagger. She felt more naked and vulnerable with each step. She wished they would just look away. She wished they couldn't see her. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she didn't dare let them see her cry. Mardi sniffled and angrily glared at Annabelle through bleary eyes. She was reveling in the positive attention being lauded at her. That fucking skank! She was practically begging both groups to oogle her. It wasn't Mardi's fault she wasn't as naturally beautiful as Annabelle. It wasn't fair!

Mardi's anger was quickly matched with determination. She would show these guys what ugly girls were capable of. They didn't need some big tits bimbo that couldn't suck a cock to save her life. By the end of the round, Mardi knew they would be begging for another go with her. She stomped to 'The Hot Spot' and threw open the door which was, again, labelled with, "Sluts only beyond this point!" She slammed it shut and clicked on the single bulb hanging from the ceiling. Mardi wiped the tears from her eyes and quickly examined the room.

It was pretty much exactly as she remembered it. Cramped and reeking of stale sex. The walls were cheap, faded plywood with patches of exposed black plastic. A single, swinging light bulb hung from a wire, providing the bare minimum amount of light. Glory holes were drilled along the walls, seemingly at random. A multitude of crusty white stains coated nearly every surface. The stains mixed with layers of dirt and grime which congealed into a gritty slime. Mardi's feet stuck to the floor, but she didn't care and she stomped her way to a hole filled wall. She saw a small black box in the corner containing a pile of dildos. She shuddered thinking about the nasty, unsanitary box of used sex toys. She couldn't even imagine the type of woman that used a dildo from a communal whore box. Ignoring the box, Mardi attempted to kick a lime green - and very used - condom away from her wall. It stuck stubbornly to the floor. Mardi stepped to the corner, near the filthy toy box, and grabbed a roll of toilet paper. She tore off a few squares and crouched down to carefully scrape the prophylactic away. She tossed it to the corner. She noticed the same yellow stained, dirty pink thong was collecting dust in the corner. Mardi shivered, this place was not cleaned very often, was it? She lay a few lines of toilet paper onto the slimy floor and carefully rested her knees down. She would avoid touching the floor if she could. Mardi sighed, she was as ready as she was going to be.

The door opened and in stepped a giggling and almost totally naked Annabelle. She had only her sneakers and stockings on. The men were right behind her, and several peeked inside. Mardi saw one man wore Annabelle's lingerie panties over his face. Their eyes pierced Mardi who felt extremely vulnerable on her knees amongst the filth.

"It reeks in there!"
"Wow, it's like a grimy alley."
"Disgusting!"
"Well, they are prostitutes so it makes sense..."

"Wait, why does that one still have her clothes on? Hey, toots, give me your panties! I want to smell that sweet little cunt of yours!"

Something clicked inside Mardi's head. She felt submissive and compelled to follow his command. Mardi prepared to push herself to her feet.

"You don't have to get up, slut. Go ahead and take them off right there."

Mardi froze. She wanted to comply, but it was SO disgusting. An internal battle raged inside her.

After a few seconds, one of the men chimed in, "She ain't gonna do it, boys. It's what I've been saying for years. Ugly chicks are ugly for a reason. They're not willing to put in the effort and get their hands dirty. Our little Annabelle is willing to do anything to please us. Isn't that right, angel?"

Annabelle smiled demurely, her hands were behind her back, pressing out her heaving tits, "Of course I am!" Her eyes flicked to Mardi who was still locked in an internal struggle, "My friend is just a little bit shy around big studs like you! I'm sure she-"

"I'll do it." Mardi whispered, cutting Annabelle off.

"Jeez, even her voice is ugly!"

"I don't give a shit what her voice sounds like. She could be a mute for all I care!"

Mardi wasn't about to be shown up by little miss popular! She hesitated one final time before putting her hands on the slimy ground and pivoting herself till she was facing the door. Her thighs and ass were smeared in filth. She tugged the panties and slid them down her legs. The men were hooting and hollering with encouragement. Mardi felt a smile cross her face. She was finally getting some positive feedback. Doing what the men wanted her to do made Mardi feel good. She guided the panties around her heels and opened her legs, baring her clam to the cheering men. A devilishly dirty thought formed in Mardi's brain. With all the recent positive feedback, she decided to just go with it.
Mardi bit down on the panties and had them dangle from her mouth. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled to the door, her knees and hands becoming coated. In response, the men laughed and cheered. Mardi approached the closest man who reached down and tugged the underwear from her mouth.

He patted her on the head and chuckled, "There's a good girl."

Mardi felt contended and being submissive felt RIGHT. The man crouched and pulled Mardi's corset off so she was left on her hands and knees in only black high heels.

"Now go get ready for your treat, little doggy."

Mardi nodded her head excitedly and turned back to the gloryholes, crawling back to her starting position and pointing her ass back at the men. She knocked the toilet paper aside, it wouldn't do much good anymore. She was totally lost in her eagerness to please and be accepted.

"Look at that pretty little snatch, boys. You don't see girls willing to please like these two anymore. Such a succulent bit of poon...Why is it we only get blowjobs today? It's my bachelor party and I want to go all the way!

"Hey, Don, I ain't made of money. You're my brother and all, and I love you, but the pussy package was like nine grand. If your bride-to-be ain't putting out anymore that's not my problem!"

The groom chuckled, "Fuck off, Chuck! Well that's too bad. Let's just enjoy some world class BJ's then, huh boys?"

The men cheered. Mardi felt a small pang of sadness. Her already wet pussy would go unsatisfied. At least her growling stomach would be satisfied! She examined the grooms cock and committed it to memory. She would have to try extra hard to please his manhood.

Annabelle closed the door and sighed, "Here we go, I guess."

Mardi sat in silence for a few seconds feeling extremely filthy. The anticipation was killing her, and her stomach let out a hungry moan. One by one, five cocks popped in through holes on Mardi's wall and she forgot all about her cleanliness.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -DZLbWQB/A

She was elated! This was her home turf, Annabelle didn't stand a chance! Mardi noticed the groom was the last one in the row. She checked over her shoulder and saw Annabelle had the exact same cocks in front of her. She knelt down on a multi layered strip of toilet paper, keeping her knees clean. Mardi sloshed her knees around, catching a fresh whiff of debauchery.

S.A.M.'s voice sounded, "Begin."

Mardi dove towards the first available rod and stuffed it down her throat. She expertly gobbled the cock down until her cute, little nose was grinding against wiry pubes. Her hand, meanwhile, was busy rubbing the next man and prepping him for his blowjob. Mardi bobbed her head with deep strokes, feeling the hot member quiver in response. Her dark ponytail bounced along with her. She removed the penis before sucking greedily on its head.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -GKZfNSK/A

Mardi's pussy was burning with desire and slick, female lubrication dribbled from her hungry clunge. While one hand jerked off the next client, the other began swirling around her clit. Her mouth developed a fast paced rhythm which included a healthy amount of sucking and expert stimulation with her tongue. It wasn't long before the first cock exploded in her mouth. She slowed her pace and allowed the seed to spray the back of her throat. She swallowed the first mouthful and felt the hot, sticky liquid hit her stomach. Like an adrenaline shot, Mardi experienced an immediate rush of arousal coarse through her veins. Her breathing quickened and her skin became hot! Each spurt sent a wave of pleasurable stimulation from head to toe. Her body was electric! Mardi popped the first client out of her mouth, eager to jump onto the next. His cock released one final rope which splashed across her nose and left eye. His manhood began to shrivel and he removed himself from the hole.

Mardi didn't have time to wipe herself clean as she sloshed her tongue along the second one. The second man came faster than the first, blowing his load less than one minute in. The second helping of sperm was thicker, muskier and more abundant than the first as well. Mardi's desperate, drooling kitty was begging to be filled. Her fingers were trying their best, but it cried out for insertion of some kind. Her eyes flicked to the crusty box of sex toys in the corner. Could she possibly...no, there was no way she could sink that low!

Again, Mardi withdrew the penis and a single rope of cum crisscrossed the first. Her right eye was forced shut and she shifted her way to the third cock. She felt her vagina leaving a sticky, snail trail behind her as she moved. No doubt, her already grimy hand was slick with fluid as well.

The third was the biggest one yet, but Mardi had no trouble deep throating it, same as the rest. Her body was so horny and aroused that she was bouncing up and down, excitedly, while bobbing her neck forward and back. A drop of semen slipped down her chin and splashed to the floor. It was just another droplet of cum making its way to the floor of 'The Hot Spot' the same exact way every drop before it had - down the chin of a whore. Mardi not only was a whore in this moment...but she felt like one too. Normally, this type of behavior would have made her recoil in disgust, but she was far too horny for that. She wanted to be dirtier, to be sluttier. In this moment she wanted to be a submissive little cum rag, only fit for extracting and displaying a nice sticky wad from a strong man. The mental compulsions in her brain were synergizing and mixing with one another, becoming stronger than ever before.

Mardi's enthusiasm translated to her cock-sucking and before too long she was rewarded with another sticky treat. This time, she wanted to be painted and properly marked as the lowest of the gutter whores. Anybody who saw her in this wonderfully godforsaken hole in the wall would know she was nothing more than a wretch, a common slag. She was rolling around in a dingy, musky, perverts' paradise coated in cock snot and begging for more. The third man blasted Mardi's face with the full force of his pent up arousal. She kept her mouth open, and rejoiced with each morsel that found its way into her mouth, but she really wanted it covering her body. She may not be as pretty as Annabelle, but she was sluttier. Boys liked kinky cum-sluts that did whatever they were told, right? Her androgynous face was now coated almost entirely their sticky, hot jizz. She wore it like a badge of honor, feeling truly blessed to writhe with the rest of the prostitutes.

Mardi's cunt was still burning and demanding attention. Her legs were quivering and she could feel her heart pounding. She couldn't wait any longer, her fingers couldn't get anywhere near deep enough. She had to have her pussy filled NOW! Her eyes found the box of crusty toys and she fished into it through a single, sticky eye. She could hardly see what she was searching through. After a few seconds of desperation, she snatched one of the larger toys. It had a very thin coating of a crusty yellow substance; no doubt from some other whores pussy. The filth from Mardi's hands simply added to the flavor.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -Hkc9fNn/A

Mardi smiled a dopey, sex crazed, cummy smile and slid back to the fourth cock, which was waiting patiently for her. She slapped the dildo, which had a suction cup, in front of the fourth man so it faced straight up. She positioned the toy between her legs and crouched down so her dripping cunt was poised for entry, just a few inches away from the dildos head. But, she stopped short. The cum on her face tickled as it seeped downward.

Was she really about to impale herself on an unknown prostitutes used sex toy? The consequences of enveloping the toy could be substantial. How many cunts had this dildo entered? How many cocks had fucked those cunts? Using a communal dildo (that was probably never washed) was like having sex with an untold number of people all at once. It was stupid, it was irresponsible, it was debased...But at the same time...

It was so, so kinky!

The throbbing between Mardi's legs told her everything she needed to know. Her resistance had been degraded and she threw caution to the wind. Without a second thought, Mardi squatted her snatch down onto the toy. Her slick pussy quickly coated the toy in lubrication but she could feel the crusty stains tickling her inner walls. Her juices began mixing with whatever mystery substance was congealed on the dildo.

Mardi turned her attention to the last two cocks. She bounced up and down on the dildo, stoking the fire of arousal within her body, while expertly sucking the dick in front of her. The semen coating her face was now dripping and splattering across her bare tits which had a very minimal, but not completely absent, bounce. This fourth man was a bit more challenging than the others. Perhaps Mardi wasn't nearly as focused at this point. It was true, most of her thoughts were squarely on the dildo pounding deep into her pussy and the approaching orgasm there within. The dildo scratched an itch that her fingers simply could not. Her blowjob skills spoke for themselves, and through muscle memory alone, the fourth man tensed up and began to ejaculate.

Mardi held the cock like a fire hose as it squirted its wad across her already coated features, covering them in another layer. She slid up and down on the dildo excitedly, but her legs were getting so tired and her throbbing kitty was bored with the toy! It was a lifeless object. She needed a real man's thick rod to part her lower lips and pound her whore pussy into submission...Once the fourth man was done and withdrew from the wall, there was only one penis left standing. The groom.

Mardi sloshed up and down the toy, thankful that any sign of the gritty, yellow stains were now smooth and wet. She glided with no resistance whatsoever. But even without that slight discomfort, she stared up at the warm, veiny, throbbing, powerful manhood bursting from the wall. How she longed to have it filling her guts... She rode up the dildo's length and stepped off it. She could see the toy was sparkling clean! Which meant her pussy was probably not so much...She squirmed and reveled in her filth. In her horny state, Mardi almost wished she had contracted some sort of STD. To fit the stereotype of a back alley, gutter tramp with crabs or gonorrhea. Better yet, some sort of herpes with angry red sores. One that anybody could see. Clients would take one look at her loose, sore covered, used cunt and slip on one - no two rubbers. And they would be right to do so.

Annabelle examined the final cock and, again, felt a strong desire to have it inside her. Maybe she should do it. It was also the groom and, after all, he said he really wanted to have sex with her. Mardi figured the guys would REALLY like her if she 'put out' properly for the man of the hour, pussy package or no. Could she even call herself a proper whore without a clam that was sore from a nice pounding?

With her mind made up, Mardi approached the wall and turned away from it. She looked over her shoulder and backed her ass up and towards the waiting dick. Reaching between her legs, Mardi guided his manhood towards her wet slit. When it connected, she pressed her hips down onto his rod and quickly made it wet and slick.

The dick glided in and out through a combination of the groom thrusting and Mardi pumping her hips. Mardi let out a deep moan, she was getting close.

"The bitch came through, gentlemen, the pussy has landed!" He yelled.

"Don, you crazy motherfucker! You're bareback fucking some random, ugly trailer-trash whore through a gloryhole? Are you stupid? I guarantee the bitch has every disease you can think of!"

Mardi breathing became ragged, they saw her exactly as she was - an ugly trailer-trash whore who needed release! More drips of semen rolled down her chin and collected on the floor. She wildly slammed her hips and ass into the es;;, fully enveloping the grooms hard rod. Each thrust was met with a wet, sloshing sound that could only be attributed to very involved, aroused, heterosexual sex.

"I don't give a shit, man. This cunt is worth it!"

The groom redoubled his efforts and thrust into Mardi with a little more power. Mardi pressed back against him and released another feminine moan. She was so close! Another thirty seconds, and Mardi toes coiled tightly while she finally was pushed over the edge. Her feminine walls clamped around the grooms cock and milked him. He didn't last more than a few additional seconds as his cock twitched deep inside his moaning trailer-trash slut. Mardi continued slowly sliding up and down his shaft as they both came. Mardi's eyes rolled back into her head while her pussy twitched and convulsed.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -gPcXjtn/A

Mardi was riding a wave of pleasure and her legs had become very unstable. She felt a tingle in her chest and looked down to see her cum coated tits begin to expand. Once her full body orgasm started to wind down, she noticed her breasts had grown another cup size. She shook her chest and felt her twins jiggle much more than before. The groom slipped out of her pussy and she felt the dribbling of semen sliding down her leg. Mardi sat down on the floor and looked over to Annabelle. All five cocks were still in the gloryholes, she hadn't even completed one! Mardi couldn't believe it, how could she lose!?

Annabelle popped the penis out of her mouth and rubbed her jaw.

She said in her breathy pitch, "Having fun? You weren't supposed to use anything but your mouth and hands, you know. They didn't pay for the premium package..."

Mardi noticed Annabelle's huge tits were a bit less impressive. Still pretty massive, but Mardi knew where her new cup side had come from.

Mardi sat down near the corner and felt dripping all over her body. She had slime and muck coating her legs, ass and hands and cum covering the rest. The door to 'The Hot Spot' opened and Mardi saw several heads poke in. Mardi retreated to the corner, near the toy box.

"I knew the bitch was riding some sort of dildo while she was blowing me. Look at that monster! I bet she dropped that donk all the way to the fucking floor!"
"Damn, she's fucking COVERED in jizz."
'Did her tits get bigger, or am I seeing things?"

"Hey, uh, random prostitue lady, we wanted to get a picture with you, to remember the night. Is that okay with you?"

Mardi nodded nervously and stood. She took one step forward.

"Wait," the groom started, "Grab that dusty thong next to you there."

Mardi's already spent, semen dripping cunt started up again. What was about to happen...? She crouched down and grabbed the thong. It was a pink with white trim string thong. It was basically a triangle of pink fabric. There was a long, crusty yellow stain right where the vagina rested.

"Bring it here."

Annabelle stayed by her wall, "Mardi, wait-"

"You shut up girl," Another voice behind the groom yelled, "You couldn't even get one of us off! You may be hot as hell, but you give head like a sixteen year old virgin."

"It's like I always said, dude, hot girls are terrible at giving head because they never had to do it."

Mardi clicked her heels over to the naked group of men and presented the thong. She still could only see through one eye. She felt her tits bounce more than he was used to.

"Well, put it on slut."

Mardi felt a small rush of arousal. She put one leg through the underwear and stepped her second one in-

"On your head."

Mardi's breathing and heart rate began to quicken again, every man, from both groups was staring at her expectantly. She stared at the stain.

The groom reached out and pulled Mardi's hair out of its ponytail and it fell down to her shoulders.

His voice was more demanding, "Go on girl, we don't have all day."

Mardi obeyed and raised the thong to her head. She slid it down her face until the dirty streak was directly over her nose. The spunk that remained on her face began seeping into the underwear. Mardi breathed out her mouth deliberately.
The groom rushed forward and put his one hand over Mardi's mouth while the other was around her head, holding her in place. She felt her nose scrape against the material. She couldn't be sure if she was touching the stain, but with how widespread it was, she was almost certainly in contact with it. Mardi didn't dare try fighting back. She was his submissive little girl. Mardi had no choice but to breath through her nose. She took a deep inhale and could immediately smell something foul. It was like the stench of female arousal mixed with raw sewage. Whoever these panties belonged to really needed to get checked out! Mardi sputtered and choked around the grooms hand. It was a bitter, sick smell and Mardi was struggling to continue her breathing. The groom and the other men laughed at Mardi's struggle. He finally lifted his hand away. Mardi gasped for a breath of air, but kept the thong squarely on her nose. The groom wiped his sticky, wet hand into Mardi's loose hair, covering what was once clean with ejaculate. Despite the gross nature of the task, Mardi couldn't help but revel in the humilation and filth. She was getting horny - again!

The men gathered around Mardi but kept a few inches distance.

"Say cheese!"

The groom raised a camera and Mardi put on a shy little smile.

He checked his camera and laughed, "That's going to be a good one! Go ahead and put that thong over your little minge, honey."

Mardi obeyed, thankful to pull the disgusting garment off her face. She stepped into it and the wet thong rested over her vagina. She could swear the rank stench still lingered on her face, and she didn't particularly like having that suspicious stain anywhere near her snatch, but it was much better than on her face.

The groom showed the picture to each of his friends. Finally, he turned it to Mardi. When she looked, it was almost unbelievable. She figured she probably looked fairly disgusting, but until she saw it on the camera, she couldn't fully appreciate just how disgusting she was. With her heels, she was just a few inches shorter than the man but the angle of the camera made her look even tinier. Her brunette hair was matted with sweat and stale cum. Her face was covered with a dirty pink thong and semen. She had a shy smile that showed her obvious lack of confidence. Her sticky, hanging tits even made it into the picture. She looked like a thirty year old whore that had no self respect. Maybe that's what she was now. As the men were finished with Mardi now, she walked back into 'The Hot Spot' feeling less than hot. Annabelle looked on with sadness in her eyes. Mardi threw the dirty panties back in the corner. They were now filthy with semen stains too. Mardi shivered. She hoped she would never have to put those on again...even if it was pretty hot...

The scene collapsed and Mardi was left in the void.

NAME:
Mardi Elle Dawes
HEIGHT:
5"06
WEIGHT:
155 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly need to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS:
Semen
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and wide, square jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
GENITALS:
Fully developed, hairless vagina with noticible pussy lips. Dripping with semen.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -DrbkPL3/A
UPPER BODY:
Average to below average biceps and forearms. Smooth and hairless chest and slightly below average shoulders. Small/Medium fleshy mounds hanging from chest, around a B cup and coated with cum. Nipples are long and thick while areola are large and feminine. Stomach is soft with respectable muscle underneath. Upper body is smooth and hairless. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -T7cLDS5/A
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, thick feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are large, smooth, masculine, without callous, reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Slightly chubby, protruding ass with narrow hips. Deep red painted toenails.
OUTFIT:
Black heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Has dated members of both sexes but strongly prefers men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big cocks and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal - on both her partners and herself. Enjoys long kisses, mostly with men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humilation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat driven and dim-witted. A bit of a hothead that's slow with his decision making, preferring other to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Not overtly afraid of anybody or anything. Has very fast muscle memory and advanced general motor skills. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with oral sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure both men and women. Very knowledgeable about the human body including fitness and diet (though he couldn't cook to save his life). Fluent in french. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
Last edited by laristopa on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:46 am

This was a seriously cool update, I say!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Round Thirty Two:

Mardi appeared in a familiar, modern home.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FWbqDNX/A

She looked around, this was Mrs. Polermo's home.

"We're over here, sweetie." Mrs. Polermo deep, mature voice resonated from across the room.

Mardi turned her head towards the voice and saw Mrs. Polermo seated on a nearby couch. Her posture was very stiff and her head was held high. She crossed her toned legs while her long, lifeless, blonde hair crawled down her back. Her huge, obviously fake tits sat unnaturally high on her chest and stretched a form fitting red mini dress, giving her ample cleavage. Her face had sharp angles indicative of a woman in her late forties or early fifties.

She smiled warmly towards Mardi.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -ngTKbjg/A

Seated next to Mrs. Polermo was her daughter, Danielle, who glared hatefully. While her mother's smile gave off a warm aura of strong feminine confidence, Danielle's sneer dripped with a venomous contempt that made Mardi feel uncomfortable.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -mgRDgsj/A

On the far end of the room, in an old rocking chair, sat Liam whose stare was also filled with contempt.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -GCqBRBK/A

The chair rocked back and forth with quick, shallow jerks. Liam's fists were clenched on the handles of the chair.

When Mardi didn't move, Mrs. Polermo piped up again, "Well don't just stand there, honey, come on and sit with us."

Mardi shifted her gaze away from both sets of angry stares and shuffled towards the seating area. Mardi wore a simple pair of women's jeans, tall cream heels and a white blouse. Supporting her newly expanded chest was a simple white bra that was partially visible. Mardi also wore a comfortable pair of white, cotton panties.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -MQbz946/A

While walking, Mardi took a quick second to scratch between her legs. She didn't think anything of it, just a mild itch.

Mardi was sure to stay a few paces away from both Danielle and Liam in case one of them decided to jump at her.

Mrs. Polermo crossed her legs the opposite way and spoke, "You see? We're all friends here. Let's have a nice, civilized chat and-"

"With all due respect, ma'am," Liam interjected. His low, feminine voice cutting her off, "I'm no friend of that lying, low-life piece of shit." Liam's eyes narrowed when Mardi met his gaze, "You knew your pathetic little cock was the size of a fucking baby carrot and you didn't say anything. Now i'm stuck with cursed with it! I was going easy on you. Treating you like a friend. Now? Watch the fuck out, bitch, you made a powerful new enemy."

Mardi gulped. She wanted to tell Liam that he had never treated her like a friend or ally. She wanted to tell him to fuck himself, that she didn't need his help anyway. That he got what he deserved. But, instead, Mardi stayed silent and stared at the carpet.

Danielle chirped, "My, my, Liam. You never had this much contempt for our last contestant...You babied little Annabelle from the get-go. I guess you're finally starting to see these usurpers for what they really are. Welcome to the team! We'll work together to put this stupid cunt into her proper place."

Liam slowly nodded his head. He looked a bit uneasy agreeing with Danielle on anything. But his decision had been made.

Mrs. Polermo cleared her throat, demanding the attention of the group. Her voice was less cheery and warm, "With that in mind, we have a proposition for you, Mardi dear. We'll each propose one swap for you to consider. You can accept all, none, or any combination. For each that you agree to, you'll receive one powerup. Should you decline, you will be given a challenge to complete. Should you complete the challenge, you will not get a powerup, but you will not endure any changes from that individual. Failure to complete the challenge will result in one change. This could be anything. It may or may not be what was originally proposed. For example, I am offering you to take another five years from me. You've already done ten, five should be no problem at all."

Mrs. Polermo gestured to Danielle who piped up, "I heard you know a thing or two about the human body. I always wanted to try my hand at physical therapy. I'll trade you some knowledge that I don't find useful anymore."

Liam spoke next, "Not looking for too much, it's a change you won't even notice, honestly. But, it'll make a huge difference for me. I want your male DNA. I'll trade my XX chromosomes for your XY."

Mrs. Polermo spoke once more, "Go ahead and think about it for a bit."

Mardi's head was spinning. Three changes!?

Mardi began to critically assess her situation. Lately, powerups weren't really helping her out much...but that was mostly due to her using them wrong. She definitely still wanted them. But were they worth accepting these changes? Mardi absentmindedly scratched between her legs and swept her brunette hair behind her shoulders.

Her gaze found Mrs. Polermo's wrinkled smile. Five more years would make her thirty six. That was a far cry from her original age of twenty one. Was five years worth the risk? How far was Mrs. Polermo willing to take it?
She moved to Danielle. How much did Mardi value her knowledge of the human body? She could always re-learn everything she knew...but, with her decreased intelligence, it might be significantly harder this time around. Also, what knowledge would Danielle be replacing it with?

Mardi's eyes drifted to Liam. She was already a woman. How much would changing her chromosomes actually matter?

Liam rubbed his hands together and took advantage of the silence, "I dare you to deny my change. I fucking dare you. I won't hold back on the challenge. And when you lose the challenge, I can think of some pretty twisted shit to mess you up with. You thought the extravaganza was tough now? Try doing it with one lung and no arms."

Mrs. Polermo cleared her throat again, "Alright, Liam, that's enough of that. Let the young lady choose for herself."

Mardi, again, found herself lost in thought. Her concentration was suddenly broken by a loud cracking noise. Her attention turned to Danielle who was cracking her knuckles while staring Mardi down. So cold was her stare that Mardi shivered.

Mrs. Polermo scolded her daughter, "Danni, you need to better control yourself. Cracking your knuckles like that is very unbecoming of a young lady."

Danielle huffed and shrugged her shoulders.

Mardi was thankful to Mrs. Polermo for defending her from both Liam and Danielle. She tried to find Mrs. Polermo's kind eyes, to thank her and reassure herself that not everybody was her enemy. When she finally found them, Mardi inhaled a sharp breath. Where she expected to find comfort and security, she instead found calculated, cold, analytical and dead eyes. It was evident that Mrs. Polermo wasn't on her side and wasn't messing around. She desperately wanted Mardi to accept the swap and that was plain as day on her face. The sight or Mrs. Polermo's emotionless visage unnerved Mardi more than any attempt at intimidation coming from the other two.

There was a palpable pressure filling the room. An oppressively energy that Mardi simply couldn't overcome. She couldn't risk a change that made the game impossible going forward and it was always good to get powerups.

"A-alright I accept all three..." Mardi muttered.

"Excellent!" Mrs. Polermo chirped, while clapping her hands together.

Mardi's entire body felt electric for a few seconds. A stream of energy coursed through her veins and made her skin hot. She shook wildly. Her breath came in quickly and she grunted, feeling ready to run a marathon! She felt incredible! She felt light! Nothing could slow her down! Her heart pounded in her chest, she was ready to take on the world!

But, quickly, the energy drained away. The warmth in her veins cooled and quickly became icy. She felt herself slowing down. She stopped shaking, her heart beat normally and her breath normalized. Her body began feeling heavy. Everywhere, her skin became just a tad bit looser. She was, by no means, wrinkled or old, but she took on a more mature appearance. Her facial features sharpened, ever so slightly while shallow laugh lines formed around her mouth. A very minor ache began stirring in her hips. It wasn't a sharp, overt pain but one that was deep and dull.

Mardi took a deep breath and looked over to Mrs. Polermo who was busy shedding the years Mardi had gained. The crows feet and laugh lines on her face smoothed out a bit. Her skin lost a few age related blemishes and tightened up. Her hair gained a bit of youthful sheen. Her posture became more upright and her fingers became less boney.

"Wow, that feels amazing!" Bridgette shouted in her less haughty voice.

Mardi next felt a gnawing pulling in her head. She clutched her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. She could feel knowledge being drained away. Years of studying and cramming kinesiology, biology and nutrition faded. Every piece of information slipped through her grasp like sand from an hourglass. She tried remembering even the basics. The upper body muscles were the- they were the deltoid and- and the- it just kept slipping and slipping away. She couldn't hold onto any information for more than a few seconds before it was gone. Kinesiology was the study of- it's the study of something...And with nutrition there was some sort of...health pyramid or...some vegetables and fruits in there somewhere...it wasn't long before her knowledge of the human body in motion and maintaining professionally healthy nutrition was completely gone. Mardi was now about as knowledgeable about these subjects as any thirty six year old woman with a low IQ who had never spent a day studying it in her life.

Mardi felt a gaping black hole in her head. Like a vacuum of information. The vacuum was hungry, it wanted something to occupy the space...and the vacuum got what it was looking for. Knowledge of a different persuasion was flowing into her head and quickly being gobbled up.

Vacuuming, decorating, sewing, preparing meals. A wide variety of domestic skills of all shapes and sizes filled the empty pockets in her mind. Fluffing pillows, making beds, folding laundry, scrubbing toilets. Gone were any memory's of muscle groups and proper exercising form, replaced with ironing techniques and refrigerator organization. She no longer knew how to scientifically craft a perfectly balanced diet, but she sure knew how to cook a homemade meal. A core pillar of her personality was ripped down and replaced. Hypothesis became tradition, curiosity became tried-and-true.

Finally, another wave of warmth spread across Mardi's body. It was pleasant. The warm feeling lasted for a few seconds before slowing winding back down. Mardi looked down at her body, was that Liam's change? She didn't feel any different.
Liam leapt out of his chair with a big smile stretched across his face. He quickly approached Mardi who locked up in fear. Mardi had forgotten how tall Liam was. Even in her heels, he absolutely towered over her. Mardi's eye level was around his Adam's apple. He grabbed Mardi's hand roughly. She fidgeted, but did not resist. Liam procured a small electronic device from his pocket and touched it to Mardi's captive hand. After a painful prick, the machine made a tiny beeping noise. Liam examined the device and his already wide smile became a toothy grin. He turned the machine to Mardi who read from a small screen, "XX - FEMALE" Mardi pulled her arm away from Liam and put her bleeding finger in her mouth. Liam did the same procedure to himself and, sure enough, "XY - MALE"

Liam slipped the device back into his pocket as he said, "From the bottom of my lab confirmed male heart, thanks, lab confirmed female! Just so you're aware, the change also swapped our hormone production - to better fit with our new genetic makeup."

Mardi rubbed her hands down her slight hips and fat butt. She could definitely feel her age starting to creep in. Now with her genetic makeup and general housekeeping knowledge she was really starting to fit the role of a middle aged woman. How would female hormone production affect her moving forward?

Liam, Danielle and Bridgette were all busy enjoying their newest changes while Mardi simply waited for the round to be done. Soon enough, Mardi was left in the darkness.

NAME:
Mardi Elle Dawes
HEIGHT:
5"06
WEIGHT:
150 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Mild itching between legs.
HAIR:
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS:
Semen
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss and shallow laugh lines. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and wide, square jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
GENITALS:
UPPER BODY:
Average to below average biceps and forearms. Smooth and hairless chest and slightly below average shoulders. Small/Medium fleshy mounds hanging from chest, around a B cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are large and feminine. Stomach is soft with respectable muscle underneath. Upper body is smooth and hairless. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -BmPFKPj/A
LOWER BODY:
OUTFIT:
Black heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Has dated members of both sexes but strongly prefers men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big cocks and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal - on both her partners and herself. Enjoys long kisses, mostly with men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humilation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive hothead that's slow with her decision making, preferring other to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. Has very fast muscle memory and advanced general motor skills. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with oral sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure both men and women. Very knowlegeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa

Postby canton » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:02 am

Always a delight to see you're still going strong after so long writing this out! I've especially enjoyed slowly realizing you're not going the same route as last time in various ways.
canton

Postby laristopa » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:07 am

canton wrote:Always a delight to see you're still going strong after so long writing this out! I've especially enjoyed slowly realizing you're not going the same route as last time in various ways.

Thank you so much for reading!
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:32 am

This was a very exciting update! Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:08 pm

Junketh71 wrote:This was a very exciting update! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks junketh :)
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Round Thirty Three:

Mardi floated in the void. Something was different. She had been waiting for awhile. A long while. Maybe the Doctor was taking a break- or maybe he had given up completely! Had he seen the error of his ways and moved on? Was he dead? Mardi gulped. Would she be left floating here in the nothingness forever? Would there be no conclusion to Mardi's story?

As she was beginning to feel the faintest twitch of hope mixed with fear, a familiar pulling sent her hurtling through the darkness.

Mardi's feet landed on the loose softness of beach sand. She stood on a beautiful island surrounded by water. Fluffy white clouds hung in the sky and brilliant sunshine bathed Mardi with warm energy.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FXJQHMQ/A

Mardi looked down at her outfit and found her b cup breasts encased in a bikini top made of brightly colored flowers. Around her waist was a straw-like grass skirt. Her long, dark hair draped across her shoulders.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -dFSmJL8/A

Mardi's hand shot between her legs and she feverishly itched her bare vagina. Something was wrong! She thought back to the previous few rounds and gulped. Her actions in the Hot Spot...had she really caught something from another whore? Mardi stopped and quickly corrected her thoughts: had she caught something from one of the whores. She wasn't one of them!

Her attention turned from her genitals to the rest of her body which felt...a bit loose and achy . She didn't exactly have wrinkles or any age spots, but Mardi could definitely feel the years tacked on by Mrs. Polermo beginning to affect her.
Her red painted toes stuck out from tan, heeled sandals.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -x8jKMF2/A

Mardi's large, masculine feet looked strange on her body. When once her transformed, feminine parts looked out of place, now her remaining masculine parts appeared wrong.

Overall, the flower bikini, heels and grass skirt combo was very feminine. But Mardi definitely had bigger issues to deal with. She wasn't wearing any underwear, but at least the skirt was thick enough near the top to keep herself covered.
She brushed long strands of dark hair from her face and took a deep breath. She really needed to focus on winning now.

Appearing with a soft *pop* was Mardi's nemesis, Anthony. Anthony's hulking form immediately dominated Mardi. Her had on a grass skirt but nothing more. Without consciously doing so, Mardi found herself scanning between Anthony's legs, hoping to catch a glimpse of his giant black cock. Her stomach growled loudly.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -ZPmhvWJ/A

Anthony wore a knowing smirk and his deep voice was smooth, "Looks like my little white whore wants a taste of daddy's dark meat! Don't try to hide it, slut. I can see your old, skanky ass starin'."

Mardi scoffed before nervously murmmering in her androgynous pitch, "You wish, asshole..."

Anthony laughed derisively, "I see the hunger in yo' eyes. When you get desperate enough, all I want is to cop a feel of yo' fat white ass. That's all I need an' I'll let you lick the lollipop."

Mardi crossed her arms across her chest and huffed, "I will never want that!"

Anthony crossed his own arms across his chest, mocking Mardi, "You say that now. But how long can you hold out?"

Mardi looked away from Anthony but felt a pang of worry in her chest. The gnawing hunger was deepening by the minute. Her addiction to semen was increasingly intrusive and she didn't know how long she could realistically stay under control. Curse that Mona and her lies!

Seconds later, S.A.M. appeared. He had a cute grass skirt around his robotic hips.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -TJpr24s/A

His monotone, robot voice started, "Contestants will participate in a traditional dance competition after a quick twenty minute crash course. The best performer, as decided by the teachers, will be the winner."

A group of people appeared dressed in a similar fashion to Mardi and Anthony. There were several men and women, all of pacific islander descent.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -CcpRp45/A

The group of smiling women approached Mardi while the tough, serious men approached Anthony.

"Hello!" The lead woman chirped, "We teach you dance traditional woman way!"

She wore a warm and excited smile.

"Uh, actually..." Mardi trailed off, before continuing with her arms wrapped tightly around herself, "I'm not really a woman."

The group looked confused. The lead woman tilted her head while her smile faltered, "No, no you woman."

"I'm really not. i'm sorry to say it, but this is all a big misunderstanding."

The leader turned to the other women and they whispered to one another. They were pointing, debating and evaluating Mardi who shifted uncomfortably from the intense scrutiny. In the background, Mardi could see Anthony already practicing with the males.

Mardi broke their contemplation, "Could you maybe just teach me the male dance? I'm sure I can learn it quicker than he can."

The lead woman adopted a skeptical expression and pointed to her breasts, "Why you wear woman clothes and have woman chest if you no woman? Why you no wear men clothes?"

Mardi groaned as she watched Anthony slowly picking up the dance, "Look, it doesn't matter, just teach me the female dance. I don't care."

The group stepped close to Mardi and appeared to be examining her. Before Mardi could react, the lead woman's hand parted Mardi's straw skirt and slipped between her legs. The woman's hand traced between Mardi's lips.

Her face lit up, "You lie! You no man! You have make-baby woman part. I knew you woman like us. We teach you woman dance because you woman, silly!"

The teachers shot knowing, smug smiles to one another.

Mardi nodded, "Yes, I'm sorry I lied to you. I am female. Please start the lesson, I don't want to waste anymore time."

They proceeded to instruct Mardi in their traditional dance. Mardi struggled to learn for the first few minutes but found herself able to pick up the moves quickly. It wasn't too complicated. There was quite a bit of hip shaking and pelvis undulating. Unfortunately (according to the women) Mardi's lack of feminine hips would hinder her ability to dance well and she would have to compensate with increased effort. The final move required Mardi to stick her ass backwards and bend at the hip, putting her hands into the dirt. Though it felt a bit awkward, Mardi was amazed by her flexibility. She had bent completely at the hip, touching her hands to the dirt without bending her knees - and she was in tall heels!

"Remember," The smallest woman instructed, "You work with man partner. He lead, you follow. Good follow mean good woman dance."

"W-wait," Mardi stammered, "What do you mean 'work with man partner'?"

The women simply wished Mardi good luck and stepped away, joining the men.

Anthony stomped next to Mardi, "You ready? Can yo' creaky, old bones keep up with me?"

Mardi rolled her eyes, ignored an itch between her legs, flipped her hair behind her shoulders and stood in the starting position, choosing not to respond to Anthony's rude comment.

"Begin."

The group of teachers suddenly burst into a traditional song. Mardi couldn't understand what they were saying, but it was fast paced, catchy and easy to dance to.

Following the beat of the music, Mardi began shaking her hips and gracefully hopping around as instructed. Her arms fluttered and flowed in intricate patterns. But, the focal point of the dance was her hips which constantly moved. Mardi also plastered a wide, enthusiastic smile across her face just as the women told her to. No matter how embarrassing the dance, she had to win!

Mardi caught a glimpse of Anthony who stomped around in a powerful, masculine stance. His hands were constantly balled into fists and his movements were slow and methodical. His expression was hard and stoic. Mardi watched him and noticed he was coming closer and closer. He was circling her like a predator and he stared directly at her.

As he neared, Mardi spun in a circle and gingerly skipped away all while smiling and gyrating. Her grass skirt flopped around and Mardi was sure she was flashing her bare womanhood to the teachers and Anthony.

The cat and mouse game continued for another three cycles. Each time, Mardi managed to squeak away from Anthony's advancements. But, she was getting tired and knew she wouldn't be able to keep up the dance much longer. As Mardi prepared to evade Anthony a fourth time, the smallest teacher's words flashed through Mardi's mind. Maybe she was supposed to get caught?

As if the jubilant singers could sense a change in Mardi's behavior, their voices began to swell towards a crescendo. Anthony closed in, his steps were aggressive and strong. He showed no signs of tiring. Mardi felt like a frail little mouse about to be gobbled up by a determined cat.

Mardi turned away from Anthony and prepared herself for the final move. It dawned on her what these perverted teachers expected her to do. She drew a deep breath and bent over at the waist in time with the song. She placed her palms onto the dirt and continued rocking her hips as best as she could, mentally preparing herself for what came next.

Anthony's hands clamped down onto Mardi's narrow hips. His hands shifted down and Anthony ripped Mardi's skirt away, tossing it onto the sand. She was left grinding her bare cunt against Anthony's pelvis, wearing only heels and a flower bra. Another rip sent Anthony's skirt to the sand. His thick manhood thumped towards her undulating pussy lips. A masculine musk seeped from Anthony and Mardi's feminine folds became slick. She could feel her cheeks becoming flush and her heartrate increasing.

The song reached its apex and Mardi's gnawing stomach growled, she needed this!

She launched her hips backwards and impaled herself on Anthony's twitching cock. He filled her completely and stretched her to the limit. The singing immediately stopped and the only sound was the nearby waves, the sloshing of Mardi's dripping snatch and her androgynous moans.

Anthony's pace was incredible and he stroked fully in and out with every thrust. Mardi lifted her hands from the sand and snaked them under her flowery bra, twisting her sensitive nipples while digging her teeth into her lower lip. He held her hips with an iron grip and slammed his cock into her cervix. Anthony lifted one hand and crashed it down onto Mardi's plump ass cheeks causing Mardi to yelp. A few more powerful spanks, gropes and heavy thrusts sent Mardi's eyes rolling into the back of her head and she screamed in orgasm. Her raw cunt gushed around Anthony's dick and tightened.

Her breathing was ragged as the radiating pleasure of orgasm rocked through her body. Her knees had completely given out and she was being held entirely by Anthony. But as she was preparing for him to unload his cum deep inside her and sate her hunger, Anthony suddenly withdrew.

Mardi collapsed tits-first onto the sand and could barely move a muscle. She managed to flop onto her back and open her legs towards Anthony.

She begged, "W-what's wrong? Cum inside me already!"

Anthony collected his grass skirt and tied it around his hips. His shit-eating grin told Mardi everything she needed to know.

Mardi's stomach was doing flips as her orgasm wore off. "You- you bastard! I hate you!"

Anthony bent over and soaked in Mardi's misery, "Maybe you should be a tighter fuck next time, grandma!"

The teachers stormed over and the lead woman screamed, "No! You ruin end! This fertility dance, you need fill woman with baby!"

Anthony stretched towards the sky before scratching his chest. He nonchalantly shrugged, "Eh, whatever. The Ho' can have this one."

Mardi began to sob as the painful grinding in her stomach raged. As she had regained most of her faculties, she began crawling towards the stoic male teachers. But, as she neared, the scene began to collapse.

She'd secured the victory, but desperately wished her body was filled to the brim with cum.

Mardi was left floating in the void.

NAME:
Mardi Elle Dawes
HEIGHT:
5"06
WEIGHT:
150 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Intermittent, moderate itching between legs.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS:
Semen- [Hunger Level]: High
FACE:
Smooth, hairless face. Normal, if not slightly puffy lips with natural gloss and shallow laugh lines. Low cheekbones and small, cute button nose. Large, soft green eyes. Heavy brow and wide, square jaw. Normal sized ears. Wide, smooth neck with no Adams apple. Ability to grow facial hair is that of a normal woman.
GENITALS:
UPPER BODY:
Average to below average biceps and forearms. Smooth and hairless chest and slightly below average shoulders. Small/Medium fleshy mounds hanging from chest, around a B cup. Nipples are long and thick while areola are large and feminine. Stomach is soft with respectable muscle underneath. Upper body is smooth and hairless. Hands and wrists are small, delicate and extremely feminine with deep red painted nails.
LOWER BODY:
OUTFIT:
Flower bra and tan, heeled sandals.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
PERSONALITY:
Somewhat dim-witted. A submissive hothead that's slow with her decision making, preferring other to make decisions for her. Somewhat provocative and foolhardy. Generally afraid of big, scary people who can overpower her. Has very fast muscle memory and advanced general motor skills. A somewhat talkative introvert lacking a bit in confidence. Very submissive in nearly every situation.
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with oral sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure both men and women. Very knowlegeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in french. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 am

Round Thirty Four:

Mardi appeared and immediately felt a familiar gnawing in her stomach. She nearly doubled over and let out a small grunt while clutching her belly. She desperately needed cum because of that damn doctor.

Mardi glanced around and saw she was standing on a cobblestone sidewalk. The walkway was lined with shops and groups of people were walking up and down, going about their business. Most of them paid Mardi no mind, but some looked at her strangely as they walked by. She found her mouth watering and her eyes lingering on nearly every male as they passed.

She checked her outfit and figured why some people were giving her weird looks. She was dressed in a tight, black-leather outfit. Her pants were practically painted on and showed off her bubble butt while her jacket was small and tight. The jacket served to further diminish her already tiny upper body. Her dark brown hair fell down her back and she held a matching black purse. Her heels were extremely tall and practically forced her onto her tiptoes.

Mardi stood near the middle of the walkway and shivered. Everybody seemed to be focusing on Mardi and evaluating her femininity. She clutched the purse tightly and shifted her weight while tossing her long hair behind her shoulders. She put her hand on her straight hip and unconsciously adopted a feminine posture. Her body wanted to fit the stereotypes projected by the eyes around her. She felt girly.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -NLcj5gz/A

As Mardi glanced around hungrily, she almost jumped out of her skin when a voice began talking in her ear.

"Kitten, can you hear me?"

It was Sandra. She was calling Kitten the pet name she'd given her during their last encounter. Kitten reached up and felt a tiny earpiece wedged in her right ear. It was microscopic!

Kitten nodded as she whispered, embarrassed to be seen talking to herself, "Yes, I can hear you."

"Good! Now listen up. We're going to start your training with a nice and easy exercise. Do exactly what I tell you to and we won't have to turn to any...unpleasant alternatives."

Kitten hesitated. She definitely didn't trust Sandra anymore.

After a few seconds of silence, Sandra continued with a sigh, "Kitten, I need you to agree to this. Mistress Jennifer told me that if I couldn't train you she would step in. I heard how she wants to do it, and you can trust me when I say you don't want her holding the whip. I'm the sane option."

"W-what do you mean 'train me'?"

"The Doctor wants you to be a certain kind of person. It's my job to get you there. I can't really be more specific than that or there will be trouble for both of us."

Kitten took a deep breath and tightened the grip on her purse. She didn't really see much of a choice. While she didn't necessarily trust Sandra, she definitely didn't trust Mistress Jennifer.

"Okay. What do you want me to do?"

Kitten could practically hear Sandra's smile in her voice, "You'll be going on a date with a nice man this afternoon. Just a simple walk in the park. But, if you follow my instructions, we'll feed that hungry tummy of yours. That's right girl, I know about your addiction."

In response, Kitten's stomach growled loudly, "You expect me to...on the first date? What kind of woman does the Doctor want me to be?"

Sandra scoffed, "Obviously the kind that puts out on the first date. Look at it this way: we both get what we want."

Kitten frowned and folded her arms, "Whatever, let's just get this over with."

Sandra quickly responded, "You need this guy to like you, so I suggest turning that frown upside down. Men expect their women to smile during a date. Walk to the street and wait for a man driving a Mercedes to pick you up."

Kitten swiveled her head and found the nearby street. She secured the purse around her shoulder and began walking. Her heels clicked loudly on the cobblestone. She could still feel the stare of passing eyes. Her body responded by putting more sway in her step. Kitten's walk quickly evolved into a girly strut.

Kitten reached the street and stopped on the curb. She adopted a somewhat feminine posture and brightened her dour expression. Several minutes ticked by. Cars lazily passed by and Kitten couldn't help but feel like a prostitute standing with her tight leather outfit on the curb, waiting for a man to pick her up.

A dark blue Mercedes came to a stop next to the curb, just beyond where Kitten was standing. A man with a checkered blue shirt tucked into jeans and shiny leather shoes stepped out of the driver's seat. He had salt-and-pepper hair and looked to be about 5"7. Kitten guessed he was in his mid forties.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -wRnHsLC/A

He gave Kitten an awkward wave and walked to the sidewalk. He smiled warmly as he approached and Kitten returned the gesture.

His voice was a bit squeaky but genuine and friendly. He spoke very slowly, as if Kitten couldn't understand him, "Hello, my name is Bob. Are you Katya Kuznetsov?"

As Kitten prepared to respond, a pendant appeared around her neck. She felt a momentary numbness, and furrowed her brow with confusion. Her smile faltered.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -VzKnccm/A

Sandra spoke in Kitten's ear, "Nod, then tell him you prefer to be called Kitten."

A few seconds later, Kitten shyly nodded and responded to Bob, "Yes, yes I Katya. You to call Kitten."

As the words left her mouth, Kitten knew something was very wrong. Her voice was slightly higher pitched and she sounded like a demure, eastern European woman that barely spoke English! This was no ordinary pendant.

Bob's smile widened and he traced his eyes up and down Kitten's body, drinking her in like water on parched desert sand. Kitten shifted uncomfortably, but her face didn't show it. Again with the evaluations! It didn't seem to bother Bob that Kitten appeared confused and took several seconds to respond to him in broken English. It was as if he expected it.

He turned and opened the passenger door, beckoning Kitten inside. He spoke again, even slower this time, "Welcome to America Katya- ehm- I mean Kitten. Please sit."

Kitten didn't need to be prompted to follow his directions. She stepped towards the open door, being sure to move in as feminine a manner as possible. Bob stuck out his hand to assist her inside. She placed her small hand timidly into his. Bob's wandering eyes were having a field day and Kitten could have sworn he sniffed her as she passed him. Kitten got a whiff of something as she passed as well. The scent of male arousal. Her stomach gurgled and she hoped Bob didn't hear it. Bob gingerly guided her into the seat. He gently shut the door behind her and practically ran back around to the driver's seat.

Once seated, he turned his attention to Kitten and slowly said, "You're a very beautiful woman. I'm so happy you came all this way just to meet with me. I've been very excited to meet you."

Sandra spoke quickly and quietly in Kitten's ear, "Nod and smile, then hold his hand."

Kitten did as instructed. She nodded, vacantly smiled and scooped her hand into his. Again, the delay in her actions didn't seem to phase Bob. Bob looked positively delighted and squeezed her hand excitedly. His hands were generally smaller than average male hands, but compared to Kitten's painted, delicate little fingers he felt huge.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -nnB2Mdm/A

Bob struggled to start the car and put it into gear with just one hand, but Kitten could tell he wouldn't dare let her hand go. It was actually fairly cute and Kitten found herself cracking a genuine smile at his bumbling affection. Once he finally managed it, the car began to move.

During the ride, Bob spoke in a long stream of words. Kitten was surprised with how candid and open Bob was with information about himself. It was as if he didn't think Kitten really understood much of what he was saying. He talked a lot about his job and his salary. He was a senior actuary at some car company making roughly 220k per year. He had a doctorate and was 45 years old. He was separated from his wife and she got both kids in the divorce. He liked cars, football and golf.

Bob asked Kitten simple, slow questions from time to time. For each one, Sandra had an answer and Kitten repeated what she said in a broken, eastern European accent. According to Sandra, she was a 29 year old woman named Katya Kuznetsov from Nikolaev, Ukraine. She had never been married and had no children. She had been in America for about a week.

Bob did almost all the talking. Kitten smiled and nodded along, clutching onto Bob's hand. He seemed like a nice guy and Kitten found herself enjoying the ride. The scenery was pleasant and the car drove smoothly. The only thing bothering Kitten was her gnawing stomach. She found her eyes darting to Bob's crotch from time to time. Bob seemed to notice it too and let out a slight chuckle between his outpouring of personal information.

The vehicle came to a stop and Bob looked out the window, "We're here! I think a nice walk in the park will be a good first experience for us. Wait here for a few seconds, I'll get your door."

Bob released Kitten's hand and opened his door.

Sandra whispered, "Get out of the car yourself. Act confused."

Kitten sighed and opened her door, meeting Bob as he jogged around the front of the car.

She put on a puzzled expression as Bob approached and chuckled, "I guess you didn't understand that one. That's on me, I should have used simpler words. I suppose you don't understand any of this either. You know, it's actually pretty cute that-"

Sandra interjected as Bob apologized, "Kiss him."

Kitten leaned into Bob and puckered her thick, glossy lips. With her heels, she stood a few inches taller than him. His eyes opened wide in surprise, but he certainly didn't try stopping her. Their lips met and Bob wrapped his arms around Kitten's shoulders. He pulled her tighter as their lips met.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -7snZ9C4/A

Kitten sensed Bob's rising arousal and his bulge pressed into her as he pulled her close. She felt her own rush of arousal and a familiar wetness stirring between her legs. As she heated up however, another familiar sensation started: itching.

Shit. If she itched herself too much Bob would probably figure she had an STD. Maybe he expected his thirty year old Ukrainian mail order bride to have some sort of sexual disease. But she certainly didn't want to confirm his suspicion if she could avoid it.

When they broke contact, Kitten smiled naturally and stared into his dark eyes.

Bob took a deep breath and asked, probably assuming Kitten didn't understand, "You have mysterious green eyes. What secrets are you hiding behind them?"

Kitten simply smiled nervously and did everything in her power to avoid scratching herself. When Bob's gaze lingered, Kitten started grinding her crotch against his leg to get a pseudo-itch. Bob perceived her itching very differently and swiveled his head around, seeing if anybody was noticing Kitten's lewd behavior. While the rubbing felt good, it was making Kitten hornier, wetter and itchier. The bulge in Bob's pants also seemed to like the attention and pushed out even farther.

Bob whispered with evident arousal in his voice, "You are a horny little sex pot, aren't you? We'll skip the appetizer and go right to the main course. Come with me."

Bob grabbed Kitten by the hand and pulled her towards the park. While moving, Kitten took every opportunity to discretely scratch herself through her leather pants when she though Bob wasn't looking. Of course, he caught a few glimpses of her actions but figured she was trying to touch herself. He grinned as he tugged her along. Some people enjoying the nice day looked at Bob and Kitten with confusion, but neither cared.

They crashed through a thicket of trees and into a small clearing. Bob pulled Kitten close and pressed his lips into hers yet again. Kitten, again, began grinding herself against Bob. Her stomach heaved and her pussy itched. While she and Bob engaged in long, heavy kissing, Kitten flung her purse to the grass and tossed her jacket. Bob broke the kiss and watched with approving eyes. He grabbed her undershirt and ripped it off, tossing it to the side. Her B cup breasts sat proudly on her chest. Bob bent down and placed his lips on Kitten's feminine nipples. He gently sucked one and kneaded the other with his hand. A sensitive jolt rocked through Kitten's body like a tiny bolt of lightning each time he sucked. She unbuttoned her pants and began to pull them down but couldn't continue without disturbing Bob. Sensing her hesitation, Bob crouched and slammed her pants to the ground. She gingerly stepped out of them and wore only her tall heels. Bob was face to face with Kitten's wet crevice. Well, he definitely knew she was a girl now!

Bob licked his lips and began moving his head forward. Kitten nearly jumped backwards. She didn't want him to put his face there! She probably had some sort of rash or something! She pulled Bob up and his expression became bewildered. She quickly unbuttoned his checkered shirt and tossed it aside. She sank to her knees and pulled Bob's pants down as she descended. His cock sprang out and stood fully erect. She was directly in front of his manhood. He was average, maybe even slightly above average.

Kitten looked up and tossed her hair behind her shoulders before saying in broken English, "I give strong American man good feel."
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -fjdWBd6/A

Kitten surged forward and popped Bob's cock into her mouth. Her hand shot down to her gushing pussy and she began itching herself. Bob smiled, believing his horny partner was masturbating. She quickly bobbed her head up and down, wetting his veiny shaft. He was clean shaven and his prick was very hot and very hard. Kitten expertly sucked on his head and swirled her tongue up and down his shaft as she worked him in and out. Bob groaned and placed his hands gently behind her head. She deepthroated his entire length and stared up at Bob who seemed to enjoy having his cock shoved balls deep between a woman's lips. While one hand 'masturbated' the other reached up and assisted pleasuring Bob's manhood. It didn't take long for Bob to tense up. Kitten and her stomach knew exactly what was about to happen and she redoubled her efforts sucking him off at a fast pace. Bob's hands squeezed down on the back of Kitten's head and he groaned as he started to cum. Bob's wad surged into the back of Kitten's throat with impressive force. He had clearly not had release for quite awhile. His knees shook and nearly buckled as he held her head in place. Kitten was in heaven! The salty, bitter goo slid down her throat and energy exploded through her veins like a tidal wave. Her 'masturbation' turned to actual masturbation. Kitten's finger flicked her clit. Combined with the taste and feel of swallowing cum, masturbation sent Kitten's cunt into overdrive, pushing her over the edge. Her body convulsed and sent her reeling. Bob's cock popped out of her mouth and its final spurt dribbled onto Kitten's chin. She stared up at Bob in orgasmic bliss.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -rmhFTCc/A

Kitten fell onto her ass and caught her breath. Her stomach was satisfied and no longer ached while the itch in her vagina had been thoroughly scratched. Bob fell back against a tree and began pulling his pants up.

He looked over to Kitten who was moving much slower, "That was amazing! I didn't expect that on our first meeting but...wow! If you can do that on the first date there's no telling what you're capable of!"

Sandra piped up in Kitten's ear, "Ask him if he enjoyed it and what he would change if he could."

Kitten smiled a dopey little smile as she asked, "Big cock like soft mouth? You want me change?"

Bob buttoned his shirt and looked down at Kitten who was scooping up the last bits of semen and licking it off her fingers.

"Like I said, you were amazing. What would I change? Hm. Well, I actually enjoy your strong European face, but I wish you had some more feminine curves. But that's okay, if you keep giving blowjobs like that I don't care what you look like!"

As he finished talking, Kitten felt pressure pushing on her hips. She raised them off the ground and heard a *CRACK* *POP* as she watched them press outward. Her hips popped twice, each time widening. When they stopped, her figure had become more of an hourglass. She bent over and looked over her shoulder at her newly expanded hips. They combined with her chubby ass to really give her lower half unmistakable femininity. Not to mention her pussy nestled between her thick thighs.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -8rVgNw9/A

Bob looked down at Kitten who was exploring her new curves in disbelief, "Like I said, you were amazing. What would I change? Hm. Well, I actually enjoy your strong European face, and I think you're body is pretty good. But, now that you mention it, I though Ukrainian girls had tiny feet, I guess I was wrong about that!"

As he finished talking Kitten gasped and turned her attention to her painted, hairless, large, masculine feet. She watched as they began to recede in her tall ballet style heels.

As the second change commenced, Bob started speaking again, "Like I said, you were amazing...I would like a girl that's shorter than me..."

Kitten opened her mouth to stop him but she was too late and quickly found herself sustaining multiple changes at once. Her whole body shook and shortened while her feet were continuing to look daintier and daintier. When they stopped, they were so incredibly small. Her heels shortened, fitting her new feet perfectly.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FPdBs89/A

"Like I said-"

Kitten interjected, "American man huge cock. Make poor Ukraine girl smile. Thank you!"

Bob, fully dressed, stepped towards Kitten and pulled her to her feet. She was now eye to eye with him. Apparently he had grown a bit while she shrank!

Bob turned and began to collect Kitten's clothes while the scene collapsed.

Sandra whispered in Kitten's ear, "You were perfect. I'll expect that every time from now on."

Mardi gulped as she slipped into the void, happy to have a belly full of cum, but worried about her increasingly unrecognizable body. Thankfully, the pendant was gone.

NAME:
Mardi Elle "Kitten" Dawes
HEIGHT:
5"03
WEIGHT:
139 LBS
IQ
POWERUPS:
PHYSIOLOGY:
XX chromosomes. Body produces average amount of female hormones. Intermittent, moderate itching between legs.
HAIR:
Straight/wavy dark brown hair with long bangs that constantly needs to be swept out of the eyes. Just beyond shoulder length.
VOICE:
Androgynous
ADDICTIONS:
Semen- [Hunger Level]: Satisfied
FACE:
GENITALS:
Fully developed, hairless vagina with noticeable pussy lips.
UPPER BODY:
LOWER BODY:
Hairless, thick feminine thighs with very little muscle that rub together while walking. Feet are dainty, smooth, extremely feminine. Women's size 5.5 reformed and requiring high heels at all times. Slightly chubby, protruding ass with wide hips. Deep red painted toenails.
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -8rVgNw9/A
https://laristopa.smugmug.com/Story/n-c ... -FPdBs89/A
OUTFIT:
Black ballet heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE:
Has dated members of both sexes but strongly prefers men. Loves sucking cock. Loves making partners scream in ecstasy. Likes big cocks and hard muscles. Enjoys cum inside her mouth. Addicted to semen. Prefers blonde partners. Loves cunnilingus and anal - on both her partners and herself. Enjoys long kisses, mostly with men. Very submissive. Really gets off on humiliation and debauchery - but only when very horny.
PERSONALITY:
KNOWLEGE/EXPERTISE:
Extremely knowledgeable with oral sex. Knows multiple ways to pleasure both men and women. Very knowledgeable with domestic skills (cooking, cleaning etc ) Fluent in French. Expert at walking in high heels. Has difficulty learning new things and working out complex problems.
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories