Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Postby laristopa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Hello everybody! I've been lurking on this site for years and thought I would give back. I plan to make this a very long series. It will focus almost exclusively on M2F swap with some mind changes. I plan to add some bimbo stuff and maybe pregnancy at the later stages. AR, AP, sex and much more should also make a appearance. I already have a good chunk written and will probably post the first few entries over the next few days. Without further ado here is the intro to 'Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza!
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Prologue
Anderson suddenly awoke. He squinted as an incredibly bright light assaulted his eyes. He blinked a few times as he slowly adjusted to the lights which had begun to flash and strobe. He was breathing quickly, as if he had awoken from a nightmare. Taking a few seconds to slow his breathing and collect himself, Anderson began to scan his immediate surroundings.

He was laying down so he reached out and felt the floor with his hands. it was black and hard with the smell and texture of rubber. The rubber floor, which Anderson was laying in the middle of, formed a circle approximately twenty feet wide. Suspended directly above Anderson's head was a white helmet that reminded him of a welder's helmet. It swayed slightly and hung from a tightly wound collection of multi colored wires. Anderson pushed himself to his feet, being sure not to hit his head on the hanging equipment. The lights around and above him continued to flash.

Anderson rubbed his eyes and looked past his immediate surroundings. Beyond the rubber circle was, what appeared to be, a wooden stage which stretched about fifty feet in both directions. He continued to look around and noticed the origin of the lights, mostly from above him. They moved in unison with one another, illuminating the dark corners of the room and casting harsh projections on him once in awhile.

Suddenly the lights stopped jumping around and the room lit up completely. The light was fairly dim, but Anderson could see red theater seats stretching to the back of the room. There must have been five hundred empty seats! The room was vast and ornately decorated with gold fixtures and accents. Besides the circle and the helmet, the stage was totally empty.

Anderson looked down at himself. He was the same ol' thirty five year old construction foreman he always was. He was sporting a black and blue skin tight outfit that showed his rippling muscles well. It had long sleeves and was particularly tight around his manly bulge which was quite obvious to anybody looking. He reached his calloused, gruff fingers to stroke his bushy, black beard. He scratched his bald head and adjusted his stylish black rimmed glasses. Anderson had no clue how he had gotten here, but it was time to leave.

He took a step towards the left side of the stage and heard the floor beneath him whirl to life. The black rubber moved in the opposite direction of the step and pulled Anderson back to the center before stopping. Anderson stepped to the right side of the stage, the rubber circle, again, whirled to life and pulled him back to the center. Anderson sprinted towards the left, but for every step he took, the circle pulled him that far back to the center. Anderson began to slow down, realizing he wasn't making any progress. His took a minute to catch his breath and come up with a new plan.

Anderson looked at the helmet which was dangling about a foot and a half below his 6"06 eye level. He grabbed the helmet and examined it. It was light but felt very durable. Inside there were multiple screens. It was clearly a virtual reality helmet of some sort. Anderson averted his attention from the helmet and looked at the wires. He considered attempting to climb them, but would they be able to hold his 240 lbs frame? He followed the wire line to the ceiling, if he could get high enough he could swing and jump outside the circle.

He mentally prepared himself and grabbed onto the wires. Anderson let out a pained shout as his hand contacted the wires. It felt like live electricity! He immediately released his grip and fell to his knees, continuing to yell in pain. Anderson's hand shook as he let out an angry grunt and started to leap towards the left side of the stage. He took huge leaps with his long legs. The treadmill moved quickly to compensate but it couldn't keep up as his contact with the floor between hops was very brief. He was making progress with each action. The edge of the circle inched closer and closer, soon he would be out of the circle! When Anderson was very close he took one last powerful hop - and connected face first with an invisible, hard object at the outskirts of the circle. Anderson fell to his knees as the treadmill quickly pulled him back to the center.

Anderson rubbed his tingling forehead. Was there some sort of wall or force field holding him in the circle? Anderson felt a nervous twitch in the pit of his stomach. He was trapped in the circle. He removed his glasses, the only thing he could get his hands on, and tried to throw them outside the circle. The glasses soared through the air, made it to the edge and stopped as if they had hit something. They fell straight down onto the edge of the treadmill. Anderson walked in their direction, letting the treadmill pull the glasses to him. He returned them to his face, thankful they hadn't been damaged. There was clearly some sort of invisible wall there.

Anderson took a deep breath trying to stop himself from panicking. There was a way out of this, he just had to think. Maybe the designers of this prison didn't put a lid on thinking the pain of the wires would deter anybody from climbing? Anderson grabbed at his clothes, planning to wrap his hands in the fabric lessening the pain of the electricity. Unfortunately, as Anderson tugged on his black and blue one piece jumpsuit he quickly realized it wouldn't budge. It was stuck on him like a second skin. At least it looked stylish? He couldn't even pull the sleeves over his hands to provide some sort of insulation, the clothes simply wouldn't budge.

Anderson spent the next long while trying different tactics to escape the circle. Every one ended in failure - and often a new sore body part as he tumbled, fell and face planted again and again. He looked around at the stage yelling, in his deep baritone, for help. After awhile, his voice started to become hoarse. He let out a sigh, there was really no option besides putting on the helmet and seeing what happened.

Anderson examined the white helmet again, being careful not to touch the wires poking out the top. It was stark white and very light. He knocked on it with a closed fist, it made a *clack* like plastic. The helmet was square on one side and contained a mesh material on the other. He could feel some sort of interior mask that likely encircled the wearer's eyes. There were also built-in...ear pieces? They felt like little nubs where the users ears would be. Anderson let out yet another heavy sigh, removed his glasses, placing them on the back of his neck, and began to don the helmet.

He pulled the mesh over the back of his head. He could feel it tighten slightly, holding his head tight. The ear-bud "nubs" moved around with a life of their own. Before Anderson could react they began to dig themselves into his ear! Anderson tried to pull at the helmet off but could not get it to budge. The mesh continued to tighten and the earbuds dug deeper into his ears. He could feel the nubs like little worms burrowing deeper and deeper. Around his eyes, two circles seemed to well...suction cup themselves onto his face? It felt like an air tight seal perfectly encircled each eye. Anderson continued to frantically try and rip at the helmet but to no avail. A cup of some kind slammed over Anderson's nose and mouth. He could feel a gas being pumped through the cup. Anderson tried desperately to hold his breath but it was a losing battle as his lungs eventually demanded he inhale the unknown gas. When nothing happened and Anderson was breathing normally, he figured at least the helmet wasn't trying to kill him. The helmet continued to re-arrange itself onto Anderson's head, tightening and occasionally loosening.

When the helmet seemed to finish its adjustments, Anderson began to feel a tingle in his scalp. He couldn't see what was happening but he KNEW that foreign electrical impulses were coursing through his brain. His thoughts were racing as something was embedding itself deep inside. It wasn't necessarily painful, but it certainly felt strange as Anderson could feel another entity in his mind. Suddenly in the blackness Anderson saw a light.

The image in front of him appeared too real. It was...well, Anderson. He could see himself but floating in a black abyss. Above his floating figure was his name: ANDERSON LARRY JOHANNSON. His image stared straight ahead with no emotion on his face. He had to admit, he was a pretty good looking dude. All horrible circumstances aside he was a beacon of masculinity. On the side of his floating figure a box appeared and started to list things about Anderson.

NAME: ANDERSON LARRY JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 6"06
WEIGHT: 240 LBS
HAIR: BALD
VOICE: DEEP AND BOOMING
FACIAL HAIR: BLACK, BUSHY FULL BEARD AND MUSTACHE
EYES: SMALL, BROWN WITH POOR EYESIGHT, INTENSE STARE, SHORT EYELASHES
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, THIN CRACKED LIPS, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: HUGE MUSCLED ARMS AND LEGS, BROAD SHOULDERS, STRONG BACK, COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR, FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS, NARROW HIPS, SLIGHT BEERBELLY
CHEST: FLAT, MUSCLED PECS COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR, SMALL NIPPLES
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS, HAIRY THIRTEEN INCH FEET, SHORT DIRTY NAILS
GENITALS: THICK, HAIRY PENIS. TEN INCHES IN LENGTH WHEN ERECT, FOUR INCHES WHILE FLACCID. BULBOUS BALLS WITH LOW HANGING SACK
TATTOOS: NONE
PIERCINGS: NONE
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. FULLY COVERED ARMS, LEGS AND TORSO. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING MANLY BULGE. BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: ONLY CONSIDERS WOMEN SEXUALLY AND ROMANTICALLY ATTRACTIVE. STONGLY PREFERS TO BE DOMINENT IN SEXUAL INTERCOURE. PREFERS PARTNERS WITH LARGE BREASTS AND WIDE HIPS
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, SPORTS TRIVIA, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY

Suddenly appearing in the void next to the image of Anderson was a man wearing a lab coat. The man was short and rather portly. He had a goofy smile plastered across his face. His dark brown hair was combed over trying to cover an obvious bald spot. The man looked not at the image of Anderson but at Anderson himself. The man opened his mouth to speak and Anderson could hear him very clearly.

His voice was rather nasally as he said, "Hello Anderson. It's so nice to finally speak with you."
Last edited by laristopa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:51 pm

The man looked expectantly at Anderson. Anderson tried to speak but the cup prevented him from clearly responding.

The man looked apologetic, "Oh I-I'm sorry about that, how rude of me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Doctor Harold Grungot. I'm sure you have many questions." Doctor Grungot licked his lips then continued, "As we speak my machine is integrating its systems with your own physiology. Your ability to speak will be returned once you have fully coupled with my computer program." Doctor Grungot let out a soft chuckle as he read over Anderson's profile, "You have quite a journey ahead of you, my friend. You have many...assets that will make a large number of people very happy."

The black void began to swish and churn as the Doctor began to pace around. The theater from earlier began to take shape around Anderson. He was being loaded into a computer program!

The Doctor continued, "When you're finished loading, you will be competing in a game show of sorts: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! Or 'Doc GEE!' for short. It's a simple game, you will compete in a various array of challenges. Some challenges will be a solo challenge, others will be team events and others still will test you against real people. Sometimes these people have a cash incentive to beat you, others will have a biological incentive. You, however, will have a much more personal incentive to win these challenges."

Doctor Grungot paused for a second to clear his throat, "You see, people come onto this show wanting to change something about themselves. And today, you'll be the universal donor - and receiver! My machine has the ability to transfer anything from one person to the other. And that fact that you will soon be hard wired makes the exchange instant...if I wish it to be!

Doctor Grungot walked across the stage which had finished forming. He reached up and put his hands on Anderson's shoulders. He looked into Anderson's eyes as he said, "The game may take place in a computer program, but I assure you; the changes are very real. If you should swap or transform in any way in this space I promise you that your real body will also transform. Your incentive to win is keeping yourself as much as...well, yourself as you can. With each loss you sustain you will see a part of yourself ripped away and replaced with something else."

Doctor Grungot released Anderson's shoulders. The theater had fully formed. The black circle was gone as was the welder's helmet. Anderson reached up to feel his head, he rubbed his smooth dome. He couldn't feel the helmet at all. Anderson started towards Doctor Grungot. He would wring the little weasel's neck! Anderson reached out to grab the grinning Doctor and closed his arms. He started to squeeze the Doctor, trying to choke him out. Anderson clenched his eyes shut as he squeezed as hard as he could. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was not holding the Doctor but a pillow. The pillow let out a soft farting sound as Anderson released it and it fell to the floor. The pillow hit the floor and exploded into rainbow light. The Doctor was standing several feet away with an amused expression on his face.

"Did you honestly think you could hurt me here, this is my world. You're lucky, the first outburst is on the house. I won't be so forgiving next time so don't try me."

"Let me go! I haven't done anything to hurt you or anyone, I don't deserve this!" Anderson's voice boomed but it had a distinct tinge of fear in it.

"Oh but you DO deserve this Mr. Johannson. You will pay in due time. Now shut up and pay attention, because i'm only going to explain this once."

Anderson attempted to speak but couldn't form the words. He just exhaled and formed the words with his lips.

"The show is broken into twenty rounds of five challenges. The last challenge of each round will be a bonus challenge. Should you win the bonus challenge you may remove a transformation or swap that you received during that round. The bonus challenge will always take place in front of the audience. Yes that's right Mr. Johannson, you'll have an audience watching the whole thing unfold. These people have paid good money for a virtual seat in this studio. The audience is particularly nasty so watch out on those bonus challenges! After all 100 challenges have been met, you will have one final mystery challenge. But that's a secret! Once I snap my fingers the show begins so be sure to ask any questions now."

Anderson tried to form words but he could not speak. He mouthed words as furiously as he could. Doctor Grungot was definitely enjoying the struggle as he said, "No questions? Suit yourself! Oh, and let me just mention something about your competitors and our contributors for today's show. They are almost exclusively from Doctor Grungot's female to male transition clinic. They're people that can't really afford the technology and procedures they so desperately want. They'll do almost anything for the body you possess so watch out!"

Doctor Grungot gave Anderson one last little smile before snapping his fingers.

The theater erupted in applause as the seats in the auditorium began filling with spectators. One by one people suddenly appeared and added to the growing noise. Were these real people or just computer programs? Anderson looked down in horror as all eyes were fixed on him. Anderson could see audience members whispering among themselves - probably talking about him. He suddenly felt so exposed in his skin tight suit.

Doctor Grungot pulled a microphone out of his right coat pocket and started to talk into it, looking at the audience, "Welcome one and all to Doc Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! Give it up for Anderson!"

The crowd grew even louder as almost every seat in the house was now filled. Doctor Grungot smiled widely and took in the noise for a few seconds before calming the crowd down with his hands.

He started speaking to them again, "Now we all know why we're here, our contestant today will be playing for his life as he knows it! Twenty rounds, five challenges in each round with the fifth being a bonus round. Y'all know about those bonus rounds, right?" The crowd erupted with excitement as the Doctor continued, "We've got a real treat for you today, let's look at that starting profile!"

FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, THIN CRACKED LIPS, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: HUGE MUSCLED ARMS AND LEGS, BROAD SHOULDERS, STRONG BACK, COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR, FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS, NARROW HIPS, SLIGHT BEERBELLY
GENITALS: THICK, HAIRY PENIS. TEN INCHES IN LENGTH WHEN ERECT, FOUR INCHES WHILE FLACCID. BULBOUS BALLS WITH LOW HANGING SACK
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. FULLY COVERED ARMS, LEGS AND TORSO. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING MANLY BULGE. BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: ONLY CONSIDERS WOMEN SEXUALLY AND ROMANTICALLY ATTRACTIVE. STONGLY PREFERS TO BE DOMINENT IN SEXUAL INTERCOURE. PREFERS PARTNERS WITH LARGE BREASTS AND WIDE HIPS
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, SPORTS TRIVIA, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY

Doctor Grungot looked up at a monitor posted above the stage. "Woah a real manly man! Let's see if we cant' change that! But one more time, give it up for our brave contestant Anderson!"

The crowd gave one more round of thundering applause until a monotone, computerized voice loudly announced,

*Round One*
laristopa

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 am

This looks rather promising.
pinkhippo99

Postby laristopa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:48 am

Anderson felt a jolt and his vision blurred for a few seconds. When he could see clearly, he was no longer in the theater, he was in an open grassy field. The field stretched on for miles. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine. In front of him materialized a picnic blanket with two identical little girls in front of him. The girls both began to cry loudly. To his right appeared an attractive young woman with long dark brown hair. She had a pretty face and looked about average height for a woman. She couldn't have been more than 20 years old. She wore a posh blue suit complete with blazer, skirt and red five inch heels. The woman looked around the field with an unsure expression.

The monotone voice sounded clearly, "Your first challenge awaits. whoever can comfort the little girl best wins. You have one minute. Your time starts now."

Anderson watched as the woman quickly approached the right most girl and began to reassure her softly with a very motherly voice. Anderson awkwardly lumbered his way to the left girl. She looked up at him with tears streaming down her face. Anderson was really unsure what to do as he had little experience with children.

Anderson nervously asked, "Hey - uh, kid, you okay?"

Anderson put his hand out but quickly put it behind his head and scratched awkwardly. The girl continued to cry. Anderson looked over, the woman had pulled the little girl into a hug and was whispering into her ear. The woman had tears of her own streaming down her face. The right girl had slowed her crying, and appeared to be responding well to the woman's tactics.

"It's gonna be okay, kid. Come on now." The girl continued her crying. Well this is a lost cause, Anderson thought. After a few more seconds the girls dissipated and the woman started to wipe away her tears.

Doctor Grungot's voice spoke from the sky, "Wow Anderson, that was truly terrible, you really need to work on your empathy skills, don't you?"

Anderson could hear the crowd laughing in the background.

"I think I can help you with that. Or, rather, Danielle can help you with that."

The woman threw a shy smile towards Anderson.

"You see, Danielle is a special case. She grew up in a household that forced her to be the caretaker for her younger brothers and sisters. She didn't spend Saturday nights partying and socializing with friends, no, she spent it changing diapers and babysitting for her busy parents. The problem is, Danielle is no longer a caretaker, she is trying to become a high powered executive. She is certainly smart enough and capable enough but she lacks the emotional toughness that is required to be the boss. She cares too much about the feelings of her subordinates. A woman's curse, am I right folks? I think that maternal empathy would be best served with somebody else don't you?"

Anderson began to feel a tingle in his head as new feelings washed over him. He looked over at Danielle who was staring directly at him, with a wicked grin. He could feel energy pushing its way into him; directly from Danielle. She was over-powering his masculinized emotional stubbornness with raw feminine softness. Years of skills and habits gained as a pseudo mother were learned and habitualized in an instant.

Anderson started to cry, beginning to think about the poor little girl he failed to comfort minutes before. He held his calloused hand over his mouth as he sobbed. He couldn't even remember the last time he had cried but the tears flowed uncontrollably. Danielle stood triumphantly, no longer burdened by years of learned empathy.

"But that isn't really fair, is it folks?" Doc continued, "This is called Doc Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! What will Mr. Johannson give in return?"

Danielle began to speak, her voice rather meek, "I could really use expertise in a subject to relate to my male coworkers a little better."

"Right on Danielle, I think all of Mr. Johannson's sports trivia knowledge would suffice! What do you think audience!?"

Anderson started to panic. He had spent thousands of hours watching sports throughout his life. It was a powerful symbol of identity for him growing up. He and his friends would spend all night talking excitedly about their favorite sports stars. It was also an identifying tool among adult men. A man is expected to know at least a bit about professional and college sports. You know who wasn't expected to know much about sports? A common woman. His head began to tingle again as decades of sports knowledge was ripped from his head. He remembers doing everything with his friends; and enjoying himself, but the knowledge was lost. Anderson began to cry even harder as he tried desperately to remember even the most common knowledge of pro sports. As he was starting to unravel, Anderson managed to pull himself back and collect himself.

Doctor Grungot spoke with an amused expression, "Mr. Johannson, if you can answer one trivia question i'll reverse the changes and let you leave, no questions asked! What is a 'full count' in baseball? Every man on the planet should know the answer to this."

Anderson thought for a long time. He tried to remember anything about baseball. He knew there were players...they wear hats and use a ball and bases.

"I-it's when the player hits the ball and it goes really far so nobody can catch it?"

"Oh no Mr. Johannson, that's called a home run! A full count is when the batter has three balls and two strikes! Tough luck champ, looks like you have to keep playing!"

"Say goodbye to Danielle everybody! I'm sure we'll be seeing her soon, she has many skills she needs to acquire from Mr. Johannson if she wants to be a successful business woman!"

EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY
laristopa

Postby DrZaaijer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:56 pm

It's a good start. I think the first chapter was unnecessary, but I suppose some people like the ending to be spelled out at the beginning. It might have been more fun for the reader to wonder if this is VR or magic.

You have established the rules, but you have to stick with them. Every challenge has to be thought out such that the woman's 'asset' has to be a benefit to her winning the challenge. She also must have a reason she wants to give that asset up. (At least superficially, since in this previous case in the real world you can be both ruthless in business and still be tender with your own children and friends. But that isn't important.)

You have set yourself up with a long road. I hope you have mapped every challenge up before you started. I've seen stories like this before and sadly most stop in the middle when the 'easy' challenges are gone and you just can't make it work. So you have my encouragement. You can message me if you like if you get stuck if you like. I hope you finish it, and if you don't I wish I hadn't started it.

I also think you have put yourself in a strange corner. You said there would be 100 rounds, but I don't think there are 100 traits listed (or 80 if he can get one back at the end of the 5th challenge.) Also what woman would think it would be good to give up say wide hips when she still has thick thighs and a round butt. She isn't in any better position then before she won the challenge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer

Postby laristopa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

*Round Two*

Anderson was suddenly in a new area.

He was standing in a barber shop. In front of him was a leather chair and a mirror. The shop was very clean and professional looking. The smell of shampoo and shaving cream wafted through the room. A clean shaven man was standing behind a similar leather chair to Anderson's right. The man was rather scrawny and thin looking. He had short brown hair and feminine facial features. He looked around the room with a curious, excited expression. He wore skinny jeans and a red tank top. He looked to be just shy of 6".

The monotone voice began to speak, "Your second challenge is simple. Whoever delivers the best shave wins. You have ten minutes. Your time begins now."

Two identical men materialized in the leather chairs. The had facial hair that rivaled Anderson's. Their beard's were wily and unkempt. Anderson looked at his opponent who had sprung into action. Anderson walked to the table under the mirror and grabbed the pair of scissors. He was determined to win this challenge, he knew more about beards than this girly man with no beard to speak of. Anderson started to snip his client's beard near the chin. The thick strands fell to the floor as he worked. Anderson could hear his competitor and his client making small talk. His competitor had a high pitched, female sounding voice.

"So what's your name, sir?" Anderson smiled and tried his best to sound friendly as he put the scissors away and started mixing the shaving foam.

The client responded with an androgynous voice. Anderson wasn't sure if it was a computerized voice or not. For all intents and purposes he sounded perfectly human. "My name is Stan. This is my first time being shaved professionally so go easy on me, huh?" Stan gave Anderson a smile of his own.

"Of course, Stan, i'm Anderson. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Anderson took a few minutes to mix the foam. He continued with his conversation while doing so. The banter was very professional and friendly. Stan works in AI development, has a wife and three kids and came for a shave based on a friends recommendation. He's originally from Michigan, the Detroit area, and now lives in Cleveland, Ohio.

Once Anderson had mixed the foam he started dabbing Stan's face with a warm, damp towel. Anderson had received a few professional shaves in his life so he knew how best to go about it. He massaged the area with the warm towel and prepared it perfectly for the razor. Once the face was properly prepped, Anderson slowly massaged the foam onto Stan's face.

Stan started to become more comfortable with Anderson as he asked a questions, "But yeah i'm a real fan of the Browns now, even if they're terrible. What's your NFL team?" Stan was responding really well to Anderson's small talk but Anderson didn't know anything about the NFL anymore.

"I uh-am a big fan of the...Blues."

Anderson examine Stan's expression hoping his answer made sense. He opened the straight razor and looked into it, eyeing his reflection. He was a bit intimidated by it. But he was determined.

Stan laughed as he said, "Hah yeah 'the Blues', that's a good one!"

Relieved to get past that questions, Anderson leaned in to start his work...before the buzzer rang and the monotone voice said, "Time's up."

Stan disappeared and Anderson was left leaning over nobody. He had all but forgotten about the contest. He looked over at his opponent who was holding a disposable razor and had shaving cream all over his hands. He had a wicked, triumphant smile and he wiped his hands on his jeans.

"It's not fair," Anderson yelled at the ceiling, "He didn't even give a proper shave! I wasn't given enough time do perform a proper shave!"

Doctor Grungot's voice sounded, "The challenge was who can give the best shave in ten minutes, not who can give the best shave. Listen to the instructions Mr. Johannson! Now allow me to introduce another of your recurring opponents, Liam. Liam is, as you can probably tell, a female to male transsexual. But he's run into a few problems. You see, when Liam was female, he had his facial hair permanently removed. The process is irreversible. For a normal woman who doesn't want to deal with facial hair it's a blessing, but for a man it is a curse. I think you know where this is going, Mr. Johannson."

Anderson reached his hand to his beard and stroked it a few times. He felt the hair beginning to harden as he pushed his fingers through it. He looked over at his opponent who had started growing stubble. Liam scratched his chin with a gleeful smile. He looked like he was about to cry and the hair continued to grow out. Anderson remembered back to his middle school years when he was the first person to start growing facial hair. He had kept his beard long all through high school and college. Women had always loved his long beard, he had every girl chasing him when he was the only boy with a mustache. He felt like he was losing a part of his identity as his beard fully hardened into plastic.

"Take that ridiculous thing off, Mr. Johannson. Why anybody would think wearing a fake beard and mustache is attractive is beyond me. If you can't grow the real thing like a man then just own it!"

Anderson looked down at the ground as he ripped the plastic beard off his face and threw it. He rubbed his hand along his chin. It was incredibly smooth. He wouldn't be able to grow hair there ever again. He examined himself in the nearby mirror. He didn't look ugly, but he looked a lot younger. It was incredibly strange seeing his face without his long beard. His Adam's apple was visible and his jaw was still very manly. He looked up at his opponent who had an exact replica of his beard. Liam was pulling on the hair and rubbing his fingers through it. It made Liam look much more manly to have a long beard, it also made him look years older.

"Say goodbye to Liam, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again soon. There are so many details to being a man that he still needs from our friend Mr. Johannson!"

FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:55 pm

itsme wrote:It's a good start. I think the first chapter was unnecessary, but I suppose some people like the ending to be spelled out at the beginning. It might have been more fun for the reader to wonder if this is VR or magic.

You have established the rules, but you have to stick with them. Every challenge has to be thought out such that the woman's 'asset' has to be a benefit to her winning the challenge. She also must have a reason she wants to give that asset up. (At least superficially, since in this previous case in the real world you can be both ruthless in business and still be tender with your own children and friends. But that isn't important.)

You have set yourself up with a long road. I hope you have mapped every challenge up before you started. I've seen stories like this before and sadly most stop in the middle when the 'easy' challenges are gone and you just can't make it work. So you have my encouragement. You can message me if you like if you get stuck if you like. I hope you finish it, and if you don't I wish I hadn't started it.

I also think you have put yourself in a strange corner. You said there would be 100 rounds, but I don't think there are 100 traits listed (or 80 if he can get one back at the end of the 5th challenge.) Also what woman would think it would be good to give up say wide hips when she still has thick thighs and a round butt. She isn't in any better position then before she won the challenge.

Thanks itsme, i'm a huge fan of yours. I understand your concerns and appreciate the feedback. I think you just gotta let the story unfold and see what happens! ;)
laristopa

Postby DrZaaijer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 pm

As a reader, I can watch a story unfold. And if the story is posted to conclusion, I'll enjoy reading it. This is the type of story I like (there are very few these days.) What worries me, if your write a bunch or chapters and simply run out of energy/ideas. The I'm left hanging with another unfinished story. I only am saying this b/c I want this story to succeed.
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer

Postby Jjjandj » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:42 am

The story is great so far, keep going!
Jjjandj

Postby DrZaaijer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:22 am

I want to help you out a little bit and give you some more ideas to continue your story. You can include my suggestions or ignore them but this should give you ideas . I'll leave it up to you.

----------------------------------------------

After the last challenge, a momentary blackness filled the room. All that could be seen was the scoreboard with his traits. He looked at it. He noticed the changes that were reflected by his defeat in each challenge. He fixated upon "FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind. " and "EXPERTISE: Taking care of small children." But what he didn't notice was that the longer he was 'attached' to the machine, how detailed a picture it was getting of his traits. It probed deeper and deeper into his mind and personality to determine what made him an individual. These were things that couldn't be easily determined from a superficial scan, but only from an intense scan of his psyche. The machine delved deeper and deeper into him and would add to the list of characteristics it reported upon him.

The new list looked similar to the old list, but had added categories:
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
BUILD: HUGE MUSCLED ARMS AND LEGS, BROAD SHOULDERS, STRONG BACK, COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR, FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS, NARROW HIPS, SLIGHT BEERBELLY, RIGID POSTURE
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: ONLY CONSIDERS WOMEN SEXUALLY AND ROMANTICALLY ATTRACTIVE. STONGLY PREFERS TO BE DOMINENT IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. PREFERS PARTNERS WITH LARGE BREASTS AND WIDE HIPS
PERSONALITY: AGGRESSIVE, ASSERTIVE, AUSTERE, BLUNT, DEFENDS OWN BELIEFS, DOMINATE, FORCEFUL, INDEPENDENT, JEALOUS, OPINIONATED, PROMPT, RISK TAKER, SECRETIVE
ALCOHOL: HIGH TOLERANCE, PREFERS BEER AND HARD LIQUOR
COLOR PREFERENCES: FAVORITY COLOR BROWN, PREFERS SOLID COLORS SUCH AS BLACKS, BROWNS, GREYS, BLUES, WHITES, REDS
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY, NATURAL LEADER

Anderson didn't notice any of these new traits that were added to his list of characteristics. This was the first new grouping of traits, but probably not the last. In these last few moments before the next round. Anderson devoted himself to figuring out a way to get away. But he didn't have a clue as of yet.
DrZaaijer

Next

Return to Stories