Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:18 am

*Round Twenty Three*

Andi appeared onstage. He looked down at his feet and moved them around a bit. If he was onstage before the bonus round that could only mean one thing.

"Welcome to another Fetish Corner! everybody!" Doctor Grungot's nasally voice sounded excitedly. "Let's open the floor back up to Maude and see how she's been!"

Maude Rigby's projection appeared again in the center of the stage. She looked similar to last time, hair in a tight bun and sporting a conservative dress. Her face was slightly wrinkled and she wore a wry smile. Andi could hear a muffled pleading in the background, like somebody was trying to speak through a gag of some sort.

Maude turned around and spoke in her wavering, aged voice to an unseen person, "Now, Walter, let's quiet down."

"Well hello there, Mrs. Rigby, It's nice to see you again! How have things been since we saw you last?"

"Well Doctor, I can't complain; I absolutely love my husbands bald head! We've done it at least three times a day since then!"

'Well he certainly is a lucky man. Well, welcome back to the show, what would you like to offer Mr. Johannson today?"

"Doctor, i've always wished my husband had a bigger manhood. His is so tiny, it's difficult for him to satisfy me the way I derserve to be satisfied." The muffled sound grew louder as Maude continued, "But Walter is just so shy, he doesn't like talking about it. I've never told him this, but I love big Johnsons! I think Mr. Johannson's penis is just the thing we need. So Mr. Johannson, I offer you the change to trade for my husbands small penis and balls."

"Let me remind Mr. Johannson that he will receive a powerup which, as we can all recall, was used to great effect just a few round ago! Well what do you say Mr. Johannson, do you agree to trade?"

Andi looked down at his genitals. His big package was one of the last vestiges of his original self. But he had to think of this logically. That powerup could win him a round for free. He had no way of knowing if he would win whatever challenge Mrs. Rigby threw at him and he could end up trading anyway. Also, somebody would eventually take his penis anyway, might as well get a powerup out of it.

"I accept the trade." Andi stated in his youthful, low pitched voice.

Maude let out a gleeful laugh and turned around to watch. Andi felt a twitch in his nethers. His outfit clearly outlined his giant penis well. It traced around his cock-head and tightened around his shaft. It was very obvious to anybody looking that he had a monster of a penis. But that slowly started to change as Andi observed his impressive, flaccid dick start to deflate. It happened panifully slow as his outfit reformed itself as the change happened. It continued for what felt like an eternity to Andi as it went from above average to average to below average. When it finally stopped shrinking, a tiny, thin little bump was outlined by his tight, black outfit. Flaccid it was no longer than his baby toe - which was pretty damn small now. He reached his large hand down to fiddle with his new junk. It was like touching a tiny, limp noodle. Andi actually had to hold back a smile, Liam was going to be pissed; which made it worth it. Overally, it was still obviously a penis between his legs, the outline of the shaft and head were plain. However, it was borderline laughably small. His balls had also swapped and could no longer be seen in the outfit. They must have gotten quite a bit smaller too.
Maude had left the camera area and more muffled noises could be heard as well as a suspiciously familiar slurping sound. The feed cut off.

"Sounds like Walter is in for a long night!" The crowd laughed. "What a cute little penis you have, Mr. Johannson. Enjoy it while you can, I'm sure Mr. Gentry will try to take it before long! Thank you Mr. Johannson, we'll see you again real soon! Don't forget, just say One-Up to use your powerup!"

Andi gave a sarcastic wave to the crowd as the scene dissipated.

NAME: Andi Larri JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 5"10
WEIGHT: 155 LBS
HAIR: Just shy of shoulder length, straight and brown in a loose style.
VOICE: Youthful, somewhat shy and quiet.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, SHORT EYELASHES
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: Thin, wirey feminine frame; thin arms and legs; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach.
CHEST: FLAT, MUSCLED PECS COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; Large and veinous feiminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH SHORT, DIRTY NAILS; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, longer nails.
GENITALS: Thin, HAIRY PENIS. four inches when erect, One and a half inches while flaccid. tiny balls with tight sack.
TATTOOS: NONE
PIERCINGS: NONE
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING tiny penis nub. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is not attracted to either sex, feels no sexual attraction. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression.
FAVORITE COLOR: SOLID DARK BROWN
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY, Sucking dick
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

*Round Twenty Four*

Andi appeared in a dimly lit tavern. The high wooden tables filled most of the space except for the bar which was in the center. Andi was standing next to a pool table near the back wall. He remembered playing a lot of pool with his friends but didn't have the first clue how to actually play. Must have lost that knowlege to Danielle all those rounds ago. The room was cheaply carpeted and the walls had fixtures and props from various sports teams and alcohol brands. Next to him appeared Cindi. She gave him a warm smile as she looked around the room. Andi took a second to examine her. She had long silky blonde hair which hung loosely down her back. Her face was finely shaped and beautiful but her small eyes and thin, cracked lips detracted from her cuteness. The thick black-rimmed glasses didn't do her any service either. She wore a red dress that hugged her straight, curve-less figure. She had a slight potbelly that hung out and jiggled slightly as she moved around. Her large breasts were basically popping out of the dress and she teetered on tall red heels. Her large butt stuck out provocatively and stretched the dress to its limit. Her nails were painted deep red and she had on perfect makeup. The more Andi looked the more he realized the makeup was a bit TOO perfect.

The pair waited for a while with nothing happening.

"Not again..." Andi whispered.

Cindi looked at Andi and examined him. She spoke in her bubbly, high pitch, "Well so much for my big beef castle! I think you still look cute though." She looked towards the bar, "You want a drink?" She started towards the alcohol.
Andi shrugged his shoulder and followed her, taking a seat at the bar. Cindi walked around and got behind it. She bent over in front of Andi, baring her immense cleavage with her hair falling onto the polished wood of the bar. "What'll it be little guy? Are you even old enough to drink?"

"Ha. Ha." Andi sarcastically said. "Give me the strongest stuff you have."

Cindi reached down and grabbed two shot glasses and popped open a top shelf whisky. She poured it and slid one towards Andi. They both examined their tiny glasses in silence before Cindi chimed, "Here's to the biggest little idiot in the goddamn world." She smiled raised her glass to which Andi smiled and raised his. They both downed their shot in one swift motion. Andi squinted his eyes shut as the liquid burned down his throat. He felt a surge of confidence. For some reason, he didn't feel afraid to talk to Cindi.

"Can't you just let me win? You already lost enough of your...charms" Andi pointed to his thick lips and wide hips.

Cindi gently set her glass down and started pouring herself another as she released a small laugh and responded, "It's ain't that easy Anderson."

Anderson? That name sounded so familiar...yet so alien to Andi.

Andi put his glass out which Cindi promptly filled. "Why am I here?" He asked bluntly.

Cindi looked down at her filled glass as she thought. She looked up and whispered, "I don't know."

Andi threw back his shot, the alcohol burned his throat again. He choked out, "Why are you here?"

Cindi downed her shot and furrowed her nose as the alcohol went down. She licked her thin lips before responding, "I don't know that either."

Andi smashed his glass onto the bar breaking it into pieces as he yelled, "Tell me what the FUCK is going on. One second you're saying an ex-boyfriend forced you to change then you're saying you don't know what's happening. I don't understand anything that's going on! Help me Cindi!"

Cindi didn't flinch. She reached down and grabbed Andi another shot glass, brushing aside several beads of glass as she put it in front of him. She filled it up then filled her own. Andi huffed and puffed, struggling to control himself.
"Look, Anderson, when we're in limbo here I can be myself, but when the Doctor takes over...I'm somebody totally different. I don't know what's real and what isn't. All I know is that I have no control over the situation; so I choose..." She downed the shot and shakes her hair wildly as the alcohol enters her stomach, "...to drink." she finished. "Oh and call me Sandra."

Andi felt much calmer as the alcohol began to affect him. He gave Sandra an amused look as he, too, downed his third shot. Sandra wore a slight smile as she closed her eyes. She was clearly feeling the effects of the whisky.
"It's good to meet you Sandra."

Andi contemplated his next question in silence for a minute or so. He watched Sandra who kept her little eyes closed. She slowly started swaying to an unheard tune.
"If I die in here do I die out there?"

Sandra slowed her dancing and stopped. She opened her eyes and gained a very serious look.
"I don't even know if there is an 'out there'."

As soon as Sandra finished talking Andi felt his stomache drop and a strong feeling of dread filled him. The sound of shattering glass rang out through the tavern. Andi and Sandra both jumped and looked toward the noise. Inside a nearby window was a shadowy figure smashing its way through the glass. The dim lights of the tavern started to flicker in and out as the figure aggressively pummeled the window. Andi and Sandra stared at each other, their eyes filled with fear. Sandra ran around the bar and stood next to Andi. She wrapped her tiny arm around his. Andi felt much less capable of fighting somebody with his diminished strength but he would if he was forced to. Sandra and Andi ran to the opposite side of the tavern, as far from the shadow as possible. The figure started to slink through the destroyed window. Its body crawled through unnaturally, but Andi couldn't quite make out what it looked like. It's like its body appeared to be constantly swirling, shifting and changing.

The figure jumped to its feet and began to move quickly towards the pair who had grabbed onto each other and huddled together in the corner. Andi felt intense fear that left him paralyzed. He wrapped his arms around Cindi who did the same to him. This was different than last time. Last time he wasn't as afraid.

The figure let out a gutteral screech as it got within a few yards of them. Andi reached onto the wall next to him and grabbed a beer mug mounted on the wall. He threw it as hard as his thin arms would let him right at the figure which connected with the shadow's head!

"Get away from us!" Andi shouted.

The shadow screeched unnaturally but did not slow down. The lights continued to flicker on and off as it lunged towards them. Andi squeezed his eyes shut while Sandra latched harder onto Andi's arm and let out a high pitched scream. Suddenly, the screaming stopped. Andie sat with his eyes clenched shut for a few seconds before slowly opening them. The shadow stood in front of him with its arm outstretched. Its hand had long dark claws. It was pointing an outstretched, clawed finger at Andi. Andi looked at Sandra who was frozen in place with a looks of terror on her face and her mouth wide open in a scream. The lights were no longer flickering. The shadow continued to shift but remained still as if waiting for something. Andi stood up, shaking while he slowly moved away. The figure pivoted with its finger as Andi moved away.

Tears welled up in Andi's eyes as he screamed, "What do you want from me!?"

The figure spoke. It's voice sounded like multiple voices, all speaking at the same time.

"Join us."

As the scene began to collapse, the figure lowered its hand and time started again. Sandra's scream echoed through the tavern and the lights flickered wildly. Andi stared at the shadow who stared back at him.

"Who are you?" Andi whispered. The scene fully collapsed.

Andi was standing in a brightly lit tavern. The tavern had cheap red carpet and tall wooden tables throughout. It wasn't too big or too small, it felt just right. In the middle of the tavern was a large wooden bar. The surrounding walls were covered in various sports memorabilia and alcohol advertisements. Andi was standing next to a pool table.

He looked around and contemplated what had just happened as his breathing returned to normal. The room appeared the same except for the lighting. But the feeling of dread was gone. It just felt...normal. The room was spinning slightly as multiple shots in quick succession started taking their toll. Andi grabbed onto the pool table for support.

Sandra appeared and nearly fell over as she too held onto the table for support. She let out a giggle and swatted her long blonde hair out of her face. Andi looked into her eyes. They were glazed over and out of focus.
"My head feels so funny!" Her voice was bubbly and breathy. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she started swaying slightly.

S.A.M. appeared on the table.

"Contestants will play one round of pool. Ms. Lane will shoot first."

A racked triangle of pool balls appeared on the table along with the cue ball. Both were already in perfect position. A pool stick appeared in the hand of each player.

"Begin."

Andi looked at the stick and had no clue what to do. He peered at Sandra who appeared to be lining up to shoot the cue ball.

Andi stumbled over to her and whispered, "What the hell's going on, Sandra?"

Sandra bent over, sticking her large ass out as she lined up her shot and released. The balls flew all over the table but none went into the pockets.

"Ummmmm I don't know what you're talking about Andi. My name is Cindi and I hope you like my butt because it'll be yours soon!"

Cindi wiggled her butt towards Andi provocatively while she giggled. Andi felt an intense sadness, it was like his only ally had been taken from him. But she was right in front of him. He wasn't sure if the Doctor knew about his meetings with Sandra or not but it was probably best to pretend like nothing was happening.

He quickly put on an angry facade and said, "We'll see about that!"

He walked up to the table, ignoring the gyrating Cindi, and held the stick in both hands like a spear. Andi aimed for the white cue ball and stabbed at it like a caveman. The ball barely moved an inch as he had almost completely missed it. It lightly tapped a solid ball before stopping.

"Wow that was adorable, Andi! My turn!"

Cindi tottered over to the cue ball, lined it up, and struck it. Andi watched her hand placement and technique. Several balls were knocked around during the shot. A orange striped ball and a solid black ball both fell into the pockets. Cindi's think lower lip jutted out and she started to pout as Andi walked up to the table and prepared to shoot. He tried to replicate Cindi's hand placement as he prepared.

Doctor Grungot's voice rang out, "Well that's just too bad, Ms. Lane! Mr. Johannson clearly didn't know what he was doing, this was an easy win!"

Cindi continued to pout as she chirped at Andi, "Next time you won't be so lucky you little cutie!"

Andi was thoroughly confused as he dropped the stick and the room collapsed.

FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: Thin, wirey feminine frame; thin arms and legs; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach.
CHEST: FLAT, MUSCLED PECS COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; Large and veinous feiminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH SHORT, DIRTY NAILS; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, longer nails.
GENITALS: Thin, HAIRY PENIS. four inches when erect, One and a half inches while flaccid. tiny balls with tight sack.
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING tiny penis nub. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is not attracted to either sex, feels no sexual attraction. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 am

*BRoundus TwentFyIVE*

Andi appeared in a dimly lit restaurant. Mr. Johnson was standing behind a white, cushioned, leather seat which he slowly pulled out; offering it to Andi. His eyes were fixed on Andi who hesitated. Mr. Johnson was wearing a tuxedo and smelled strongly of cologne. His slightly wrinkled face held a warm smile as he continued to hold the seat out. Andi looked around the room. It was a large but strangely personal space. The carpet was deep red and the tables bore white table clothes. There were well dressed, upscale patrons at nearly every table sipping wine and chatting. The wonderful smell of prime rib wafted through the room. Shimmering chandelier's cast dim light around the place and each table had a flickering candle. Andi realized he hadn't eaten anything since this game began. He didn't feel hungry though.

Andi's gaze fixed onto Mr. Johnson who was still standing with the seat outstretched. His face had grown rather angry as he hissed, "Sit yo' little white ass down. You embarassin' me, bitch."
Andi hurriedly shifted his way to the table and sat in the chair as Mr. Johnson pushed it under him. The cold leather chilled his partially exposed thighs and Andi released an involuntary shiver. Mr. Johnson dipped down and kissed Andi wetly on the cheek with a big *smack*. Andi sat frozen, totally overpowered by Mr. Johnson's enormous presence. The cologne smell was incredibly potent as Mr. Johnson stood back up and walked to his chair on the other side of the square table. He flicked his coattails as he sat down with a creak.

Mr. Johnson folded his hands together and smiled as he watched Andi wipe his cheek with his hand. A familiar man in a nice black button down shirt approached the table.

The man's androgynous voice sounded as he smiled and spoke to the pair, "Good evening Lady and Gentleman, my name is Stan and i'll be your waiter for this evening. May I start you with something to drink or would you like to order something right away?"

Stan appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties and had a brown crew cut. His nose was rather bulbous and his ears looked tiny. It gave him a most unusual look. But his eyes were kind and his smile seemed genuine. Andi was slightly bothered by being called 'Lady' but he figured he looked like a very ugly, masculine woman at this point.

As Andi was about to speak, Mr. Johnson butted in and spoke confidently, "We will have a bottle of your house wine and waters. I will be having a 20oz prime rib cooked medium-rare and my beautiful fiancee will have a side salad. "

"F-fiancee...?"

Andi looked down at his thick masculine fingers. On his left ring finger was a cheap looking diamond engagement ring with one small stone in a silver setting. His breath quickened and his mouth hung open as he stared at his outstretched hand.

"Very good, i'll return with the drinks shortly." Stan turned and walked towards the kitchen.

Mr. Johnson reached and grabbed Andi's outstretched hand and held it tightly.

"Soon it'll be just you an' me, Angel." His voice was deep and smooth.

Andi felt shell shocked as he muttered out, "Isn't this sup-supposed to be a bonus challenge? W-where is the audience?"

Mr. Johnson, still clutching Andi's hand tightly, spoke sternly, "I put an end to that, at least fo' now. I don't want yo' skank ass sucking or fucking anybody else you hear? You belong to me now. The only dick you pleasure is Daddy's, you understand that ho?"

Andi felt his cheeks burn red. He hesitated and averted his gaze as he tried to pull his hand back. Mr. Johnson's grip tightened considerably. It started to hurt Andi who continued to try and pull away; but it was to no avail. Mr. Johnson was just so much stronger.

His gaze intensified and he spoke even louder and angrier, enunciating every word; disturbing nearby tables, "Do. You. Understand. Me. Ho!?"

Andi whispered weakly, "Y-yes I understand."

"I understand..." Mr. Johnson asked, expecting something else. His grip tightened again, causing Andi to wince in pain.

Andi's voice was slightly louder and quicker, obviously affected by pain, 'Y-yes I understand, D-Daddy."

Mr. Johnson smiled and released his grip. Andi's hand fell to the table with a thud. He pulled it back and caressed it. It pulsed in pain.

The couple sat in silence for a few minutes. Mr. Johnson stared at Andi with a predatory smile while Andi awkwardly stared into the table cloth.

Stan appeared before long with a bottle of red wine which Mr. Johnson poured into two glasses. Andi quickly took several large gulps before returning to his awkward stare-off with the table cloth.

After a few more long minutes of silence, Mr. Johnson piped up, "We gotta enjoy this while we can, once the kids start comin' we ain't gon' be able to go out as much."

Andi began to choke on a sip of wine he had been drinking. He coughed loudly causing most of the nearby tables to stop their conversations to see what the commotion was. Andi pounded on his chest as the coughing started to subside. Andi wanted so badly to tell Mr. Johnson off; to say it would never happen, that he wouldn't even want to be on the same airplane as this guy let alone have kids with him. But he was afraid to speak up. He just slowly nodded his head with a sullen look and watched the shadows from the candle dance along the table.

A waitor unfamiliar with Andi walked up to their table with the food. He was shorter with a medium build, black hair and a goatee. "Alright, so who had the side salad?"

"Who do you think, young man?" Mr. Johnson asked with a jovial look.

The waitor smiled as he placed the tiny salad in front of a blushing Andi, "I'll assume the lady ordered that. Which means this steak must be for the gentleman." He set the large slab of meat in front of Mr. Johnson. "Please enjoy, folks. We'll be around if you need anything."

Mr. Johnson dug into his steak and devoured it quickly. Andi poked at the tiny salad. It was definitely a high quality salad, but he just didn't feel at all hungry.

"You enjoying yo' salad, Sugar? You glad Daddy took you out on the town tonight?"

Andi's gaze was fixed on his salad which he continued to poke at as he resonded, "Yes..." Mr. Johnson stared with an expectant expression as Andi added, "...Daddy."

Once Mr. Johnson had finished his giant prime rib he looked over at Andi's plate which still had a fair amount of his meal left.

"My little lady can't even finish a little salad, that's why you stayin' so petite and fine fo' me! That's a good girl."

Andi just sat, waiting for this ordeal to just end.

"Hey Doctor?" Mr. Johnson spoke into the ceiling. Andi heard static, like an open wire pulsing in the sky.

A few seconds later Doctor Grungot's voice started speaking but he was so grainy, like a bad reception. For the first few seconds he was not discernible but the signal seemed to get better and soon he could be understood. "-not sure who you think you are, Gregory, but you can't just do whatever you want like that!" Doctor Grungot was pissed.

"Ah shutup Harry, we'll discuss this later. Just wanted to take my little cupcake out on the town. Please contact Avery Miller and get her on the phone for me."

Doctor Grungot sounded annoyed as he responded in his nasally voice, "You pull this shit and expect me to do you a favor? ...Okay fine, but you have some explaining to do."

Andi remembered Avery Miller from before, she had taken his drive and given him laziness.

A blue projection of Avery appeared in the middle of the restaurant. None of the patrons paid her any attention as they continued about their meals. Avery looked a little better put together, her hair wasn't as much of a mess and her clothes looked a little better.

Her raspy voice sounded as she puffed a cigarette, "Yeah what'cha want?"

Doctor Grungot asked, "Good evening Ms. Miller. How have you been since the last time we spoke?"

"Can't complain, lifes gotten a bit better. House is a lot cleaner, still struggling to find a job but at least I want to now."

"Well I think Mr. Johnson would like to help you with that, if you're willing."

Avery sounded excited as she rasped, "Hell yeah, give me some more of that life changing shit. I'm still living in hell over here."

Andi felt a tingle in his head. He closed his eyes and waited for the feeling to pass. He wasn't quite sure what had changed as the tingling stopped and he opened his eyes.

"What the fuck changed?" Avery spoke as she looked around and down at herself.

Mr. Johnson spoke confidently, "Your extensive criminal record has been swapped with Andi's. Also your total disregard for the law has been traded too. You'll find yourself actively trying NOT to break the law now."

Avery rasped, "Alright, should make finding a job a lot easier. Thanks a lot! Hope to see you again!"

"Oh i'm sure we will, good luck to you Ma'am." Mr. Johnson looked down at Andi, 'Tsk, tsk, tsk you little troublemaker. Multiple felonies and midemeanors for all sorts of crimes. Larceny, drug use, prostitution...you've been a really bad girl! Also there's this-"

Mr. Johnson stood up and ushered Andi to come with him. But they hadn't paid there bill! Normally this would have bothered Andi and he would have done anything to make up for not having enough money to pay. He never would have considered dine and dashing. But now...he didn't really care. He shrugged his shoulders and followed Mr. Johnson outside. Criminal activity was much more familiar to him and bothered him much less. Mr. Johnson grabbed Andi's hand as they walked down a well lit street.

As the scene started to collapse, Mr. Johnson bent down and kissed Andi whispering, "I love you little troublemaker."

Andi didn't respond as he was left floating in the void.

OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING tiny penis nub. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel. Cheap diamond engagement right on left hand.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges.
laristopa

Postby pinkhippo99 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:01 am

Ouch! That is one set of mental changes I would seriously hate to happen to me. Hot as hell though!
pinkhippo99

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:29 pm

This was very good. Very enjoyable, too.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 am

*Round Twenty Six*

Andi floated in the void, waiting for the next challenge. Before him appeared a rectangular, glowing blue menu labelled 'Choose a theme'. Under the heading was several boxes bearing the words: Beach, School, Metal, Grass, Paper, Animal, Drunk, Medieval and Alien. Andi reached out his arm and touched 'Beach', the first option. The menu dissolved.

Andi appeared on a sandy beach. The sand was white and warm. The intense sun hung high in the sky and the waves gently washed in and out. The beach followed the water to the horizon and beyond but was only about 100 feet wide. It brushed up against a tall sand dune. The beach was deserted and Andi spent a few minutes watching the waves.

Helena appeared next to Andi. He took a moment to examine her. She had pale white skin and a thin frame. She stood about 5"06 and had long black hair that hung loosely to about her mid back. Her face was androgynous looking with thin lips, green eyes and a prominent nose. Her face had no makeup of any kind. Her ears were pierced with medium sized gold hoops. She had a shiny nose stud and eyebrow stud. Andi had seen that her tongue was pierced with a stud as well. She had a small bust and slight shoulders. Helena's body was littered with multi colored tattoos. There were so many that it was difficult to pick any one out. Her fingernails were painted black and she held a cigarette. The other hand was on her narrow hips as her squinting eyes were fixed on Andi. She wore a large black sun hat and a flowy black dress. She also sported a pair of black flip flops that showed her bony feet.

Helena spoke with her cold, feminine voice as she flicked her cigarette, "Take a picture kiddo, it'll last longer."

Andi averted his gaze but felt a growing anger as he stood next to a smoking Helena.

"Y-you'll pay for messing with my emotions." Andi muttered.

"Honey you don't even know the half of it yet. Wait until you're in handcuffs after throwing a candle at your boyfriend because he said a female celebrity on TV 'looked good'. Wait until you cry for three solid days because your best friend said they were busy when you wanted to see them." She paused for a second, her voice growing louder, "Wait until you're so manic at a funeral that everybody thinks you've lost your mind and you end up in a psyche ward, sent to 'experimental treatment'."

Andi gulped as he felt his anger starting to turn to sadness.

"No my dear Anderson, you haven't even scratched the surface of the surface."

Helena frantically dragged her cigarette as Andi stood shaking with an empty feeling inside.

S.A.M. appeared wearing a little straw hat and Hawaiian shirt.

"Contestants will build a sand castle with the provided tools. The most impressive castle build in one hour will be the winner."

Shovels and buckets of all shapes and sizes appeared.

"Begin."

Helena sprang into action, quickly throwing her cigarette down and scooping up several utensils. Andi calmed himself down before letting out a yawn as he slowly picked through the pile. He wasn't really in the mood to work on building something for an hour but would if he HAD to. Andi found a good spot about twenty feet away from the water and slowly started digging sand into a pile. His thin arms quickly grew tired of digging so he put the shovel down and began to shape his pile into a castle.

Andi may not have had the strongest drive, but he had an extensive background of creating and developing buildings. Coupled with his innovative mind, even moving slower and more sluggish than Helena pushed Andi's castle past hers. Andi spent his hour creating a grand piece of construction. The castle was large with a strong wall. It even had a moat with a drawbridge. Andi smiled at his work, but was more relieved that he could stop working than anything. He brushed the sand off his legs and arms. He looked over at Helena who was absolutely covered in sand. She tried brushing herself off but the wet sand stuck to her dress and in her hair. Her 'castle' was more of a glorified pile. She had tried to add a wall and several towers but they had collapsed due to a weak foundation. She looked frustrated as she stood with her arms folded.

Doctor Grungot started, "Congratulations, Mr. Johannson! That's a fine looking castle if i've ever seen one. Welcome to our themed rounds! The next few rounds will all center around the beach theme, so we'll be back to this very spot for a while! Too bad Ms. Mode, looks like you've got to work on your building a bit!"

Helena let out a little huff as she whined, "Just get me back to the ward, I hate being covered in sand."

Helena disappeared and Andi was left standing next to a pile of buckets and shovels before slipping into the void.

OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. TIGHT IN THE CROTCH AREA SHOWING tiny penis nub. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel. Cheap diamond engagement right on left hand.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:35 am

*Round Twenty Seven*

Andi appeared back on the beach. Everything from the last challenge including tools were still present. He took a second to laugh at Helena's attempt at a sandcastle. He had to find a way to make her pay. He supposed that stopping her from winning anything was a good start. The sun still hung high in the sky but it was clearly later in the day, maybe mid afternoon.

Liam appeared wearing a pair of orange swimming trunks and black sunglasses. His short brown hair was styled back above his feminine face. His muscled, large body was shining in the sunlight, void of hair. His powerful legs and huge feet were on display. Though his feminine hands looked totally out of place. His lips were in a big smile as he approached Andi who was sitting next to his sand castle.

Liam's voice mocked, "Howdy there little lady, you're looking pretty today."

Andi turned to face Liam and looked at him.

"Spoke too soon!" Liam joked in his high pitched, girly voice.

Andi noticed Liam had a black eye.

Andi stood and averted his gaze as he waited for the round to start. Liam made a few more comments towards Andi before he suddenly stopped.

"What the FUCK happened?" Liam hollered.

Liam ran in front of Andi quickly and towered over him. Andi recoiled and felt intimidated. Liam reached his thin fingers down and grabbed at Andi's crotch. Andi could feel that his face started to become flushed as Liam jostled his junk around. Andi felt completely frozen in place and stood awkwardly as Liam continued.

"You goddamn idiot, how could you lose my cock for this tiny, useless, limp thing?" Liam slapped Andi's penis one more time before retracting his hand. "Guess I'll just have to get it enhanced once I take it from you, a tiny penis is better than a wet hole." Liam's voice turned angry and demanding, "Don't you DARE lose any more of my body parts, do you hear me?"

"S-sorry Liam..." Andi muttered. He just felt so tiny and weak compared to Liam.

Liam let out a grunt and folded his powerful arms together.

S.A.M. appeared.

"Contestant's will grill a burger. The most delicious burger, as determined by Stan, cooked in 20 minutes will be the winner."

Two small, circular, black grills appeared in addition to a picnic table with meat, condiments and utensils.

"Begin."

Andi walked to his grill and flicked it on. There was no source of power like a propane tank or charcoal but the grill was hot nonetheless. And walked to the picnic table and grabbed some meat. He formed it into a thick patty and set off to cook it up. He looked over at Liam who was busy adding seasoning to the burger. That sounded like too much work to Andi.

The meat patty sizzled as and flopped it onto the grill. He let it cook for about twelve or so minutes, being sure to flip it periodically. Once it was finished, Andi pulled the burger off the grill, put it on a bun and dropped a thick slice of cheddar cheese on it. His burger didn't look half bad, it might just be a little boring. Liam's burger looked exquisite as he slowly set it onto a plate on the picnic table. Andi felt worried as two stan's appeared sitting at the table. They were both wearing black wet suits.

"Hey there Stan." Liam smiled as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Stan asked in his androgynous voice.

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Powerup"

Both Stan's suddently grabbed at their stomaches. The Stan in front of Andi's burger muttered, "Wow I'm hungry..."

The Stan in front of Liam's burger let out a slight moan, "No more...please...i'm too full."

Both Stan's picked up the burger in front of them and started to eat.

Andi's Stan finished his burger in record time, devouring the entire thing. Liam's Stan took a few bites but just couldn't eat any more. Andi smiled triumphantly, easy win thanks to the powerup.

"Hey, Stan" Liam was speaking to Andi's Stan. "Do you want to finish Stan's burger?" He pointed to the unfinished burger.

Andi's Stan reached over and took Liam's unfinished burger and began to scarf it down.

He released an undeniable satisfied "Mmmmm" sound as he ate.

"N-no..." Andi was powerless to stop it as Stan finished Liam's burger, licking his fingers as he did.

"Stan, please rate each burger you tasted." S.A.M's voice sounded.

Liam's Stan spoke first, "It was a good burger, but I just wasn't hungry. I'll give it a six out of ten."

Andi's Liam spoke next, "The first burger was okay, probably biased because I was starving but i'd give that one a seven out of ten. The second one I had was out of this world, I'd easily give it a nine."

Doctor Grungot's voice sounded as both Stans disappeared. "Interesting result. Looks like Liam's average was a 7.5 and Andi received a 7. Too bad Mr. Johannson, Liam was just too quick on his feet. Take it way Liam, what's it going to be?"
"Well Doc, I think it's finally time for the pièce de resistance. Give him my vagina and everything that goes with it!"

Liam pulled his shorts down revealing a tight pussy. It was rather unremarkable, just a thin, hairless, little slit nestled between his muscled thighs.

Liam gave his vagina a little pat as he watched excitedly. It started slow, he pulled his lips apart and craned his neck to view his clit growing slowly. It went from normal to fully engorged to abnormally thick and long in just a few seconds. He watched as flesh began to fill between the lips and become saggy skin. The clit continued to grow longer and wider as it pushed straight out and hung away from his body. Liam grabbed the engorged clit between his two fingers and tugged on it slightly as tears of joy started rolling down his cheeks. The clit, which now started looking more like penis, pushed out further and further surpassing one inch...two inch...three inch...It's head formed and made it look much more like a penis. Meanwhile, the saggy skin started to hang down farther and farther forming two flesh pockets for balls. When the penis reached just over four inches it stopped. Liam wrapped his full, tiny hand around it and pumped it a few times. A large smile covered his face as the tears continued to roll. He reached down and felt for his balls but just flopped around two saggy ball pockets. His penis and ball sack were totally hairless.

"After all these years..." Liam whispered to himself.

Andi stood motionless as he felt a tingle in his genitals. He reached his hand to his skin tight suit and felt his little penis shriveling and becoming smaller. His tight ball sack was also becoming even tighter and tighter. His shriveling penis started to move towards his asshole until it finally stopped and became even smaller, Andi could barely even find it. He felt an intense push, like something was pressing against his genital area, trying to force its way inside. He put his finger where the pushing was strongest and felt a tiny hole, just below where his penis had stopped moving. He looked over at Liam who was flopping his ball sack around. Suddenly, Andi heard a *pop* and felt something shoot up inside of him. He heard a gleeful laugh and looked over to Liam who was fondling his balls with one hand and gripping his penis with the other. Andi no longer felt his balls as his vaginal hole continued to form. The little nub of his former penis had nesteld at the top of the growing vaginal opening becoming a little clitoris. When the tingling finally stopped he rubbed his hand across the hole and shivered a bit, feeling both his lower lips and an intense pang of pleasure.
Andi could feel a presence and was surprised when he looked up and saw Liam towering over him with his cock in his hand. Andi froze in place as Liam grabbed his skin tight outfit just above his new pussy. Liam pulled the material up and they watched as a distinct little cameltoe formed. It was Andi's cameltoe. Andi had a cameltoe. Women had cameltoe's. Andi was a woman.

"L-let go of me, pervert." Andi's cheeks grew flushed as she muttered and tried to push Liam away.

Liam held on and yelled in a mocking voice, "How does it feel to have a cute little pussy?" . Andi looked down at her cameltoe and started to cry. "Don't cry little buttercup, i'll buy you your first box of tampons!"

Andi wrapped her thin arms around herself as she closed her eyes and an intense sadness welled up inside her.

"Look at it!" Liam's girly voice was aggressive and loud. Andi sniffled and did as she was told, looking between her legs. "This is you now."

Andi turned her head away and sobbed as Liam released her and went back to fondling himself.

"Sorry babe, looks like I DID eventually get what I wanted. Looks like you're the one who will never have this! Enjoy your periods!"

Doctor Gungot sounded, "That's enough, Mr. Gentry. Ms. Johannson has already heard enough.

"I-i'll beat the b-bonus round and take my penis back. You'll see." Andi spoke as confidently as she could muster.

Liam started to disappear as he responded plainly, "We'll see about that, girl."

The last thing Andi saw through her tears was Liam's feminine face with a triumphant smile and a black eye.

She was left alone crying on the beach. Andi released her anger by kicking over the grills and smashing both sand castles while she screamed in agony. She tried to flip the picnic table over but wasn't strong enough; so she knocked every condiment and utensil onto the sand. She lay in the sand weeping uncontrollably as the scene collapsed.

GENITALS: Tight, tiny, hairy vagina with average sized clit.
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. Tight in the crotch area showing the area is smooth and flat. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel. Cheap diamond engagement right on left hand.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:32 am

*Round Twenty Eight*

Andi appeared on the beach yet again. The sun was low in the sky which was filled with brilliant orange, red and yellow colors. She had calmed down significantly since the last round. She watched the water lightly lapping on the shore. The scenery was beautiful.

Strewn around the beach were the debris from the last few rounds. Destroyed sand castles, burger condiments, shovels, buckets and grills were littering the space. Andi sat on the sand and hugged her legs against her chest as she stared into the sunset. Something about a sunset was just so calming. She closed her eyes and momentarily forgot about the whole situation; allowing the beauty of the setting sun to wash over her.

The moment of solace was broken when Andi sensed somebody behind her. Ms. Danielle Strauss was looming over her, herself looking towards the sun. Andi opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to look at Danielle. She wore a dark blue one piece swimsuit that flattered her very well. It hugged her hips and average sized breasts. She sported a black, sheer shawl that hung down her shoulders and white sunglasses on her head. Her medium sized feet were bare. Danielle's dark brown hair was pulled into a long ponytail. Her face was lightly made up which softened her angular features. She had an evident black eye. The tiniest beginnings of age showed on her body but overall she looked great.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Danielle's voice was soft and warm.

"Yeah...I guess it is." Andi muttered nervously.

Danielle waited a few seconds before speaking again, "You don't have to be nervous around me, Anderson..." Her voice trailed off a bit until she continued, "I wish I didn't have to do this to you. It doesn't give me any pleasure, you know. But you have things I want. Things I need."

"Why can't you just be happy with what you have?" Andi could feel her emotions rising.

Danielle responded coldly, her inviting voice gone, "People are never happy with what they have, Anderson. I saw an opportunity so I took it. It's just business. Speaking of business..."

S.A.M. appeared.

"Contestants will play a nice game of chess on the picnic table. All the standard rules of chess will apply. Ms. Stauss will be playing white. A maximum of thirty seconds per move will be allotted."

A chess board appeared on the picnic table, the pieces were already set.

Andi took a deep breath and pushed her way onto her feet. She brushed the sand off her legs as she walked with Danielle to the table. She was taller than Danielle who walked with an alluring gait. Andi seated herself on the side of the table with the black pieces. She examined the board. It looked like a pretty standard chess board.

"Doesn't seem like much of a 'beach game'..." Andi muttered under her breath while pulling her brown hair out of her face.

"Begin."

Danielle immediately moved her first pawn forward. Andi reached her hand towards the board and felt her stomach drop.

She had no clue how to play chess.

She remembered playing many times throughout her life but couldn't recall the specifics. Her breath started to quicken as her eyes darted around the board. The pieces looked strange and alien. Her hand quivered as she looked up at Danielle who had an intimidating frown stretched across her face. Her nervousness and fear of being wrong continued to eat her up as the buzzer sounded.

Andi let out a frustrated scream as she swept her hand across the board and knocked all the pieces onto the ground. Danielle watched with a bored expression as Andi pulled her hands up to her head and shook back and forth. She wanted it to be over, this emotion was uncontrolable. She would lose so many contests becuase of the combination of submission and unstable emotions. It wasn't fair! How could she possibly deal with both of these curses at once!?
Doctor Grungot's voice started speaking but Andi wasn't listening. She was trying to calm herself internally. She had to find a way to overcome her new problems. Before Helena and Danielle had given Andi their issues they were dealing with them just fine. If they could do it, so could she.

Andi felt a tingle as she continued to think. Her mind was her own, no amount of instability or conditioned submission would overcome her. She vowed to be more confident and in control. She felt a surge of positivity and she looked up at a seated Danielle. She looked UP at a seated Danielle. Andi hopped to her feet and instantly knew she was closer to the ground. Danielle stood and towered several inches above Andi. Andi was now about 5"4, a bit below average for a woman. His body proportions were also more feminine. His torso looked a bit shorter and his legs were a longer portion of his overall size.

Andi felt determined to let this contest slide off her shoulders. This was the beginning of a new Andi! A winning Andi!

Andi decided to give Danielle an intimidating stare as the landscape began to collapse. To show Danielle that she meant business. She met Danielle's eye and immediately looked down into the sand. Danielle towered over her now, it was incredibly jarring! Danielle grew a smirk and gave a little wave as she disappeared.

Andi would start the intimidation next round. For sure. Next round would be better. She grew a weak smile as she disappeared into the void.

HEIGHT: 5"4
WEIGHT: 125 LBS
BUILD: Thin, small, wirey feminine torso; thin arms and legs with little muscle; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
OUTFIT: BLACK AND BLUE SKIN TIGHT SUIT. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short Shorts that leave the entire lower leg and parts of the thighs exposed. A medium 'V' in the neck area exposes part of the chest and a triangle on the stomach expose skin beneath. Tight in the crotch area showing the area is smooth and flat. Shiny solid BLACK ATHLETIC SHOES with a slightly raised heel. Cheap diamond engagement right on left hand.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:19 am

*Round Twenty Nine*

Andi appeared on the same stretch of sand. The sun had gone down completely and the beach was dark and quiet. The sky was filled with a multitude of stars and the full moon was out, providing a bit of light. She looked into the sky with wide eyes and felt the burning determination still roaring from last round.

Cindi appeared next to Andi. Her perfect makeup covered her feminine facial structure. Her tiny brown eyes were hidden behind her black rimmed glasses which reflected the moon as she stared into it. She wore a shiny pink bikini which stretched tightly around her large breasts. Her puffy nipples were clearly poking out. Her straight, curveless figure looked unnatural in the tiny pink bikini thong. Her thin hands twisted her long, silky blonde hair through her pink painted fingernails. Her 5"0 height was brought up by her tall pink heels. She was about eye level with Andi who stood in one inch heels.

"Hey, Andi!" Her breathy voice sounded cheery as her thin lips turned into a wide smile.

"Cindi, it's nice to see you." Andi felt confident and calm as she spoke.

S.A.M's tiny projection appeared on the sand.

"Contestants will swim out to the buoy and back to the torch."

A tall bamboo torch appeared next to S.A.M., the top burst into a bright flame. Andi recoiled as her eyes adjusted to the light. Shadows cast along the beach hitting objects strewn across from the last few challenges.

"This will be done in skinny dipping fashion."

Andi looked down. Her clothes were gone!

"Andi! I didn't know you were a girl now! Welcome to the sisterhood!! I'll make you so pretty."

Andi cupped her hairy pussy and nipples which reacted by becoming hard. She felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable. She could feel her cheeks getting hot as she stood frozen in place. She looked over at Cindi whose honeydew sized breasts were surprisingly perky. She flicked her nipples absentmindedly. She had a hairless sex between her narrow hips.

"Begin."

Andi looked out to the water and saw the dark buoy floating in the distance. The surf was relatively calm as she made a break for the water which was freezing cold as she entered. She ignored the goosebumps covering her as she started furiously swimming towards the buoy. She looked back and noticed Cindi had dipped her toe in the water and decided it was too cold to swim. Andi slowed down a bit as she reached the buoy and made her way back to shore. She exited the water and and touched the torch which Cindi was standing near.

"This little pussycat doesn't get wet." Cindi spoke coldly. Her voice gained its happiness again as she added, "But it looks like your little pussycat does!"

Andi felt her cheeks flush again as her hands returned to covering herself. She looked down as saw her large hand cupping herself between her wide hips below her tiny stomach. Her hourglass figure was now complete by the pussy nestled there.

"Well done Ms. Johannson! Too bad there wasn't a real spirit of competition, but, oh well! Onto the bonus round!"

Andi's clothes appeared back on her body. She never thought a pair of stretchy short shorts and a glorified workout bra would make her feel so much more comfortable but they did.

As the beach began to collapse Andi gave Cindi a little wave which was returned with a big smile.

BUILD: Thin, small, wirey feminine torso; thin arms and legs with little muscle; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders COVERED IN THICK BLACK HAIR; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:02 am

*Bonus Round Six*

Andi floated for awhile. She wondered what this bonus round would contain. Last time was...a bit weird - even by this games standards. Mr. Johnson freaked her out.

Andi appeared on stage to thundering applause. She looked over the crowd of flickering holograms with a blank expression.

Doctor Grungot began his usual bonus round spiel.

"Please welcome Liam to the stage, yet again!"

Liam lumbered out onto the stage waving his tiny hands to the crowd. He wore a black lifting tee, baggy white basketball shorts and high top white athletic shoes. He had let his beard grow a bit longer and his hair was cut short. He still had a fairly feminine looking face and was lacking an adams apple. He was also smooth as a baby across his body, no discernible hair besides on his head and face.

Liam stopped right next to Andi and looked down at her. Andi stared at the ground and folded her arms.

"What's up short stack?" Liam's girly voice was totallly alien on his body.

"Is it possible that you're even smaller than you were before? I've been fucking hot chicks for weeks now. Thanks to-" Liam pulled down his shorts to reveal he wasn't wearing underwear. His cock was huge! It was familiar looking..."This! Look familiar, girlie?"

Andi was completely stunned, she stared at her former cock with her mouth open in disbelief.

"Turns out that old fetish lady couldn't handle this monster so I was kind enough to trade her useless husband his little cock back. She wanted to trade it to you but...seeing as how you have a slutty little pussy now I had to be the one to oblige her!"

Andi smiled widely as Liam flicked his monster cock around. This was her chance to get her original penis back! She would be a weird hairy futa but it would take Liam another round to get it back. And that victory over Liam would feel so good. Andi was more determined than ever before. No matter what the challenge she would overcome!

Liam pulled his shorts back up as he laughed, "Keep dreaming, bitch, you'll never have a cock attached to you again. But you'll have many between your legs i'm sure!"

Doctor Grungot started, "Let's get this contest started shall we? Today we'll be playing Grungot's Court! (TM)."

The crowd released a uniform, "Oooooh" as their clapping intensified.

Doctor Grungot let the cheering continue for a bit before quieting the crowd and going through his normal selection process. A man named Carlos Hernandez was selected. He made his way to the stage, became fully solid and sat in the provided chair. He was a young Hispanic man with short black hair and a cheap looking yellow suit. He had a smooth, pockmarked face with small eyes and a pronounced nose. He looked incredibly excited as he waited.

"And now for our benches."

Two tables appeared equidistant and diagonally from Carlos. One table was labelled "Prosecution" while the other was labelled "Defense".

"Ms Johannson, please take a seat at the "Defense" table. Mr. Gentry please be seated at the "Prosecution" table."

Both contestants shot each other hateful looks as they took their respective seats.

Doctor Grungot's nasally voice sounded, "You will both have an opportunity to convince Mr. Hernandez of Ms. Johannson's gender. Mr. Gentry will try to convince Mr. Hernandez that Ms. Johannson is female, while Ms. Johannson will try to convince him that she is a male. Since Grungot's Court! (TM) works like a real court room, Mr. Gentry will speak first. I will, of course, be the honorable judge!" Doctor Grungot slipped on a prop powdered wig which the audience laughed hysterically at. "But first..."

Carlos's eyes closed and his head hung for a second. When he lifted it back up and opened his eyes, he looked around surprised.

"Now, now Mr. Hernandez you are okay! You're going to decide something today. In a moment you will hear statements from both the prosecution and defense as to the gender of Mr. or Ms. Johannson here. But which one is telling the truth? You will have to decide, Mr. Hernandez! Take it away Mr. Gentry."

Liam stood. His huge, intimidating frame demanded attention as he took center stage.

"Good evening Mr. Hernandez." His high pitched voice was smooth and confident.

"You look at Ms. Johannson here and what do you see? Of course your first instinct is that she is a woman; which is the correct conclusion. Our first instincts are often the correct answer. When she stands before you, notice her full figure and tiny feet. These could not possibly be attributed to a male. Also notice her tiny stature and frame. She has a hair problem, the poor thing and an ugly face but no make no mistake she is all female." Liam paced around the stage as he continued, "But the most obvious would be her vagina. As we both know only females have a vagina and you'll notice by the distinct lack of bulge in her tight shorts that she is sporting a wet pussy that has been biologically evolved over millions of years to take cock. She ain't like you and me, my man. Go with your first instinct and choose female." Liam walked back to his seat and sat down before adding, "Oh and don't be fooled by my opponents attempt to lower her voice, her real voice is girlier than mine. Prosecution rests."

Andi thought for a few seconds before speaking. She stayed seated and did not rise. Her nerves were racing but the determination balanced it out. "Mr. Hernandez, take a look at my face. Do you think any woman on earth would have a strong jaw and brow like this?" Andi pulled up her leg, showing it to Carlos. "Is it even possible for women to grow this much hair? I certainly don't think so!" Andi raised her hands. "And these hands, too large and calloused for a woman! But my most compelling evidence is my neck. Listen to my voice, look at my Adam's apple! I'm very clearly a man and Mr. Gentry is absolutely a liar. Defense rests."

"Objection!" Liam shouted, "Clearly Ms. Johannson is withholding evidence by hiding behind the bench. She didn't give Mr. Hernandez the chance to examine all the factors here."

"Rebuttal Andi?" Doctor Grungot asked plainly.

"Uh - well I don't think it's necessary, Doctor. Mr. Hernandez is perfectly capable of making an informed decision with what he's been presented with."

Doctor Grungot thought for a second before shouting, "Sustained, Andi must provide all the evidence before a decision can be reached. Andi must walk center stage and wait until Mr. Hernandez says he has seen enough."

Andi let out a sigh as she got to her feet and walked as confidently as possible to the center of the stage. She tried her best to keep her hips from swaying as she moved. She stood in a spotlight approximately ten feet from Mr. Hernandez who was scratching his smooth chin with squinting eyes, clearly examining her closely.

"Turn for me." His voice was medium pitched and rather hoarse.

Andi slowly turned with her arms slightly outstretched. When she returned to facing Carlos he said, "You have a flat ass."

"Yeah, because i'm a man. It might not look like it but I DO have a tiny penis in these shorts. I will admit I have some feminine characteristics but you have to believe me when I say I have -" Andi stopped talking for a second as she felt a small sting in her abdomen. She looked down and noticed a red drop of blood drip from between her legs. "-a p-penis and b-balls between my legs." Her breathing quickened and her face became flush as she realized what was happening. Another droplet fell to the stage as she spoke quickly, "So yeah it should be pretty obvious that i'm a man so - thank you!" Andi quickly started back towards her bench, squeezing her legs together as she moved."

"Ew gross, Ms. Johannson! Dripping period blood on the stage? How unladylike!" Liam mocked from his bench. "Must be coming from that penis of yours, huh?"

"That's enough, Mr. Gentry, another outburst like that and i'll hold you in contempt!" Doctor Grungot tried to quiet him down but the damage had already been done.

Andi held her head down and gave up changing her walk. Her wide hips swayed as she returned to her seat and sat down, staring into the table. Several drops of blood fell to the floor as she made her way back.

"Guess I need to get you that tampon after all!" Liam roared with laughter but his laughing quickly turned completely silent.

"That's enough out of you Mr. Gentry, you've lost your right to speak in my courtroom! I would offer closing statements to Mr. Gentry but he lost that privilege. Andi do you have any closing arguments for Mr. Hernandez?"

Andi stared at the table while muttering shyly, "So y-yeah as you can see i'm a man and...I had a little cut near my penis that started to bleed...that's all."

Liam nearly fell out of his chair as Andi's voice trailed off and her cheeks continued to burn.

"Mr. Hernandez will now deliberate before making his decision."

Carlos didn't even think for a second before stating, "I mean she clearly just had her period on stage in front of me, pretty obvious at that point. Andi is a woman through and through."

Andi released a sigh as the crowd cheered his decision.

Doctor Grungot removed his wig as he stated, "Congratulations Mr. Hernandez! You chose correctly as Ms. Johannson is, in fact, a female now! You'll have a nice prize waiting for you when you unplug after the show tonight! Give it up one more time for Carlos Hernandez everybody!"

Carlos wore an excited grin and waved to the crowd before heading off stage.

"Mr. Gentry you may speak again, but know that my patience with you is wearing thin!"

"I want to be a hairy man!" Liam's high pitch yell sounded.

Andi just sat at the bench. She looked down at her soaking short shorts. Was period flow normally this heavy? None of her girlfriends ever bled like that. She felt a tingle all across her body as her thick body hair slowly receded into her skin. She was left smooth and hairless all across her body except for her head. Anda's clothing shifted a bit and became even more skimpy! The material rubbed against her hairless skin and gave her goosebumps. She rubbed her hands down her long smooth legs and arms. They would take a bit of getting used to!

"As an added bonus to Ms. Johannson, Liam had gotten all his hair glands surgically nullified during his swimming days. You won't have to worry about unsightly hair ever growing on your body again!"

Anda continued to sit and stare at the table wishing it would end as Liam ripped off his clothes and posed around the stage with his rippling muscles, long cock and thick black body hair.

The scene eventually collapsed and Anda was in the void.

NAME: Anda Larra JOHANNSON
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: FLAT, hairless, MUSCLED PECS; Large and veinous feminine nipples.
GENITALS: Tight, tiny, hairless vagina with average sized clit.
OUTFIT: Black and skintight. Short sleeves that leave the arms completely exposed. Short booty Shorts that leave the entire lower leg, upper leg and parts of the ass exposed. A large 'V' in the neck area exposes much of the chest while one inch of midriff is left completely bare. Tight in the crotch area showing the area is smooth and flat. Shiny solid black pumps with a two inch heel. Cheap diamond engagement right on left hand.
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories