Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:49 pm

*Round Sixty Five*

Annabelle appeared in a beautiful hotel room. It was spacious and upscale. A large, luxurious bed and ornately carved wooden end tables sat on one side of the room while a wide television hung across from it. In fact, it felt more like an apartment than a hotel room. But the logo for the hotel chain could be found at various spots. Annabelle peeked through the open door and saw the room beyond was even better. There was a full kitchen with beautiful granite table tops and cutting edge appliances. A sitting area with comfortable looking couches and huge windows overlooking a city. It was night, so there were lights from cars zooming back and forth on the street below. Annabelle took a minute to watch the scene and lose herself in the big city lights.

She looked down at herself and noticed that she was wearing a classy, dark green dress that zipped up in the back. You could tell its quality by the look and feel. It reached just below her knees. Underneath she wore tights and comfortable panties. Her large chest was covered by a fully supportive bra. Her wrists had gold bracelets while a diamond necklace clasped around her neck. She stood on five inch black heels and her hair hung down her back. It felt silky and high quality for the first time in a long time. Despite her new teeth, she felt sophisticated and elegant.

A few minutes passed and a wave of fatigue washed over Annabelle. But as she walked to the bathroom, expecting nausea, it didn't come. She just felt a bit tired. The bathroom was quite a sight as well. The shower was wide with two heads. Double sinks and hardwood floors. This was truly a place Annabelle felt she could relax. She would live here if she could!

When she returned to the main room, the door to the hallway opened and in stepped Darius. He had a slight smile across his young face. His dark skin contrasted against his powder blue suit. He approached Annabelle and his smile grew wider. He pulled her into a hug and held her for a few seconds before releasing her. Annabelle didn't know how to feel.

"So good to see you, Bella. You're looking mighty fine!" His voice was medium pitch, but smooth as butter.

Annabelle rean her fingers through her hair and squeaked back, "Uhm, thanks?"

"I think it's time we talked about our agreement."

"What agreement?" Annabelle quickly shot back.

Darius' expression darkened a bit as he responded, "The one where you do whatever I say or I tell Anthony, your loving husband, how you fuck other men on the side."

Annabelle sighed and shook her head. "I was tricked into that; and he loves me, he'll understand."

Darius chuckled, "Won't look like an accident when I show him the dopey little face you made when I was pounding you. You wanted that." He paused for a second to let it sink in, "And as for forgiveness: i've known Anthony a long time. That man don't forgive, he get even. You think you have it bad now? Just wait til' he puts his mind to punishing you. You gonna wish you were doing what I asked."

Annabelle pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. She took a long drag and blew out a thick cloud. "So what do you want from me?"

"I'm bringing a friend, of sorts, into the room tonight. You will 'entertain' him for an hour. He's a little shy, so I expect you to push him along if he stalls out."

"You want me to prostitute myself out to a 'friend' of yours?" Annabelle raised her thick brow as she eyed Darius through a smoke cloud.

"Na, na, na don't look at it like that. Look at it like you're just having a fun night with a nice guy. If you make him happy, I'll delete that picture of you leaking cum onto the dance floor."

"What about the other picture?" Annabelle inquired with a skeptical squeak.

"You'll have to earn that one back another time, but this is step one. What do you say?"

She thought for a second then answered with a weak nod.

Darius' grin grew wider, "Good choice, I'll go find my lucky friend."

Darius turned and exited the room at a brisk pace. Annabelle turned back to the window, eyeing the lights as she finished her cigarette, it was sweet in her mouth.

When the door opened again, Annabelle turned to see a pudgy white man in his mid to late forties in the doorway. He shuffled into the room, keeping his eyes towards the floor. His hairline was receding and growing gray. He had slight wrinkles in his face and wore a dark suit. He looked incredibly nervous and constantly rubbed his hands together.

He spoke with a slight stutter, "H-hello...I'm Charlie..."

His eyes were still fixated at the floor. He stood about twenty feet from Annabelle who responded with a smile, "Hi, Charlie, I'm Annabelle."

He grew a nervous smile and laughed quietly, "I don't have much experience with...pretty young ladies..."

Annabelle moved and sat on the long couch, crossing her legs. Charlie fidgeted slightly when she moved. Annabelle rubbed the seat next to her, "Want to sit next to me, Charlie?"

Charlie hesitated and tried several times to meet her gaze but was unable. His hand continued to rub together. He moved towards the couch slowly and sat where Annabelle was rubbing. She smiled warmly at him, something about his nervousness was charming. It wasn't sexy, but it was charming.

Annabelle placed her hand on Charlie's leg which was quivering slightly. She slowly rubbed up and down, "So, Charlie, do you want to talk or get to the action?"

Charlie immediately responded, "L-let's just talk. I'd like to talk."

"Okay, what would you like to talk about?"

Charlie slowly started talking about himself. He explained what he did, where he lived where he grew up. Annabelle found herself bored but pretending to be interested. His stuttering and nervous glances made it difficult to take him seriously. After a few minutes, Charlie started to open up a bit as he grew more comfortable with his Annabelle. His body language grew less nervous and he was making eye contact more. His expression was excited and happy as he talked about his contact with Darius, his co-workers and his favorite television shows. Charlie's body language wasn't the only one to change, though. Annabelle found herself laughing not because she had to but because she genuinely started enjoying Charlie's company. Once you get passed his nervous, pathetic exterior, there was a great guy. Before Annabelle's eyes, Charlie became a fun conversationalist as his information became more and more personal. He talked about his sexual history, his dreams and ambitions. He described his feeling about his life and where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do.

After a bit more time, Charlie started asking Annabelle questions about herself. How she had gotten here, how she knew Darius. She found herself crafting believable lies to explain everything about herself. She was a working single mother who was just trying to get by. She met Darius and found him to be nice enough. Darius offered cash to 'entertain' clients and she would do anything for her kids. Charlie smiled warmly as he listened, his body language and follow-up questions showed he truly heard her. It was nice to be listened to, Annabelle felt like it had been ages since somebody sympathized with her, even if it wasn't a real story. He rained compliments onto her. He commented on her pretty eyes, dress, hair and even her smile. It gave Annabelle a warm, happy feeling. Throughout the conversation, the pair kept the same distance apart, neither moved towards the other. It made Annabelle feel at-ease, Charlie clearly wasn't interested in just sex.

Towards the end of their talk, while the pair were laughing at an observation made by Charlie, he asked her with confidence, "So, Annabelle, how much of your story is true? Be honest with me."

Annabelle looked into his kind, honest eyes and responded with a hollow tone, "None of it. I'm sorry, I just can't tell you the truth."

Charlie moved and knelt down in front of her, meeting her at eye level. He stared into her big, baby blues, "Please, Annabelle. I want to know the real you."

She hesitated but sighed as she responded, "Okay, but I don't know the exact details myself."

She proceeded to explain everything to Charlie. She told him about the game show, what she remembered about the rounds and her past. How she never knew which thoughts and memories were real or not. She lit up a cigarette as she explained the other contestants, her pregnancy and everything in between. For the duration, Charlie listened intently. He didn't ask a single question as the words continued to flow. It was therapeutic to her, bouncing her situation against somebody who listened. When she finished, Annabelle looked at a staring Charlie.

His eyebrows were raised as he skeptically asked, "So none of this is real. This is all a computer program by some crazy doctor?"

"Well...yeah kind of."

Charlie stood up and stepped towards the door. Annabelle stood and watched him as he stopped. His wide body and wrinkled face turned back towards her.

"So you're telling me that my whole life and everything I told you about just now isn't real and didn't happen? You're telling me this world revolves around you?" His voice was raising slightly.

"P-please calm down, Charlie, I didn't mean to upset you. You asked me and I-"

"And what?" Charlie interrupted, "I thought you were a normal, beautiful young woman; and we were getting along great! But, it turns out you're a goddamn loon!"

Tears began welling up in Annabelle's eyes as she began walking towards Charlie, "I'm sorry, Charlie, I didn't mean to up-"

"Darius, that asshole, he owes me my money back! After all the money I've given him, he promises me a good time and sets me up with some crack-pot mental patient!"

It wasn't the fact that Charlie was probably just another NPC, but Annabelle felt like her only ally was turning away from her, the only person that listened or seemed to care. "Please don't say that! I'm sorry!"

Annabelle reached for Charlie as he walked towards the entrance. She grabbed his arm and he pushed her hand away angrily. "Don't touch me! And to think I opened up to you. Are you heading back to the floating shadow place now? You going to float for awhile, you crazy bitch?"

Annabelle just sobbed as Charlie turned again towards the door and slammed it shut, leaving Annabelle alone in the lonely hotel room to cry her eyes out. She had never felt so abandoned.

It didn't take long for Darius to burst through the door with an angry scowl on his face. He stomped towards Annabelle whose sobs of sadness turned to fear as she stumbled back towards the window. She pressed her back against the glass and whimpered as Darius aggressively got into her face. He was much bigger in size and mass.

His breathing was fast as he growled into her face, "What the fuck happened!?"

He squeezed Annabelle's upper arm very hard. She winced in pain as hot tears rolled down her cheeks. She averted her gaze and managed to sputter out, "I-I tried to b-be nice to him..."

Darius angrily mocked her voice with a false high pitch, "I tried to be nice to him." He grabbed her other upper arm and squeezed it hard. He shook her a few times. She was completely overpowered and afraid to fight back. Her head and shoulders shot back and forth. The back of her head collided with the glass releasing a loud *THUD*.

Annabelle cried out in pain as Darius turned her and threw her to the ground. Annabelle landed in a heap and curled into a ball. She wished, desperately, that he was finished. Her head was pounding in pain and her upper arms tingled.
He stood over a quivering Annabelle and shouted, "How could you lose one of my best customers!?" He paused for a second and turned, kicking the wooden leg of the nearby coffee table. The leg collapsed and broke with a splitting sound. "Now look what you made me do! You're such a dumb bitch! You owe me big time now! I obviously overestimated the amount to spend on your clients. I let you live in luxury! Oh, don't worry, that privilege is gonna end!"

Darius crouched down over Annabelle who pulled herself in a bit tighter, still sobbing. He wrapped his hand around her chin, holding her face tight. He forcibly turned her sobbing face towards his. "I think a change is in order. You need to look the part if you're going to act it! And there's no better way to look like a whore than to have makeup like a whore!"

Annabelle's face curled in fear as Darius sneered. "Let's start with your pretty eyes. Pretty alright. Pretty average. I know just the thing to make them much more bold!"

Annabelle felt a tingle as thick black eyeliner surrounded her eyes. A smoky, dark blue eye shadow covered her eyelids and false lashed applied themselves and cemented into place.

"Oh, but we aren't done! Look at those dick suckers. They would look a lot better with some more layers!"

Annabelle's lips tingled as a bright red, liquid lipstick applied itself. It gave her lips a constant 'wet' look, like she's always ready to slide something right in. It also made the lips appear slightly larger.

"These round cheeks need a splash of color, don't you think?"

Her cheeks tingled as an extra layer of pinkish blush was applied.

"And this hair, not befitting a cheap whore like yourself! Let's cheapen it, just like before."

Annabelle's hair faded and curled a bit. It lost its natural shine and silkiness, becoming brittle and fake. Dark roots crept in and her hair, once again, took on a cheap, low quality look.

Darius smiled and ripped Annabelle off the ground, dragging her to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Staring back was a hysterical looking woman with a whorish amount of makeup on. Her lashes were incredibly long and thick, her eyes were bloodshot from crying. Her eyes still had a doe-like innocence. The blue eye shadow made her eyes look constantly half-lidded, as if she was giving somebody a sexy look all the time. Her lips looked wet and thick. They were slightly agape and looked ready to be filled. Her cheeks had an extra splash of color that accented her feminine facial lines and overall made her look girly. Her face looked impossibly feminine, besides her large ears and thick brow. Her cheap hair completed the look. The woman in the mirror looked like a common whore. Not just a common whore, a desperate common whore. Her arms had bruises where she had been manhandled.

Darius looked at her in the mirror. He growled and grabbed the back of her neck which made her stiffen, "Now look in the mirror and tell me you're my whore."

Annabelle looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at the whore in the mirror. "I-I'm your whore."

Darius screamed into Annabelle's ear, causing her to jump, "Don't you ever forget it!"

He released Annabelle's neck and stormed out of the bathroom. He slammed the door shut and the scene began to collapse. Annabelle's ear was ringing for a few seconds. She took one last look at herself in the mirror. She pulled out a cigarette and puffed it. At least the makeup didn't run. It was crazy how the cigarette and gap in her teeth added to the 'desperate whore' look. She wiped her tears away and welcomed the void.

NAME: Annabelle Lauren Johnson
HEIGHT: 5"0
WEIGHT: 118 LBS
IQ: 83
POWERUPS: 3
SEX / PHYSIOLOGY: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia. Body produces above average levels of female hormones. Unusually fertile.
PREGNANCY: First trimester. Seven weeks along.
HAIR: Long, cheap, brittle and faded looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hanging loosely down the back.
VOICE: Super high-pitched, seductive and breathy. Simple vocabulary.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long, fake eyelashes and thick dark eyeliner. Smokey, dark blue eye shadow causing the eyes to look constantly half lidded.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin, high rounded cheekbones, LARGE EARS, delicate, slightly upturned nose, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, wet, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, layered pink blush covering cheeks and accenting their feminine shape. Average looking, yellow stained smile, slightly crooked with a gap between the two front teeth. Makeup is permanent.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; Fat jiggling ass that sticks our provocatively; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily. Thin milky thighs
CHEST: Huge G cup breasts. Thick and veinous, dark pink feminine nipples. Over-active mammary glands.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with long french tipped nails extending about an inch past the finger; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy, used vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it. The word SLAVE is tattooed in black on the back of her right shoulder.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing. Silver nipple studs which keep the nipples constantly erect.
OUTFIT: High quality, green dress down to the knees. Dark tights and comfortable white panties. Supportive white bra and five inch shiny black heels. Diamond necklace and golden bracelets.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually. Likes being locked in light bondage. Prefers vaginal sex. Prefers big penises and doesn't get much sexually out of anything less than six or seven inches.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Is annoyed easily. Often considered 'Bitchy'. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel. Acts naturally girly including standing, sitting, walking, and holding things. Loves having long nails, is very protective of them. Loves sex and is overtly promiscuous with almost every man encountered. Has no issue with cheating on somebody in a relationship as long as she doesn't get caught.
ADDICTIONS: Smoking
FAVORITE COLOR: Pastel pink.
EXPERTISE: Vaginal sex, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:12 pm

*Round Sixty Six*

Annabelle appeared in a familiar carnival setting. This was the location she had explored with Cindi, and subsequently competed in a cotton candy challenge; but that felt like a lifetime ago. The ground was dirt with the occasional patch of grass. Carnival games and rides of all kinds were scattered around. The mechanisms were active and lights and sounds blinked and echoed throughout the area.

She examined her outfit which was an orange and black patterned flannel shirt. It was very comfortable and dipped dangerously low with several buttons undone. She didn't feel particularly compelled to button up as her cleavage looked sexy. A black push-up bra further added to the look. Over her wide hips and jiggling ass stretched a comfortable pair of jeans. She stood on six inch dark orange stilettos. Her newly cheapened hair fell down her back.

The bruises from Darius had faded and Annabelle examined her upper arm area, remembering how aggressive he had gotten. It was definitely something to be concerned about, she had to find a way to overcome it. As she stood pondering, the usual fatigue set in and Annabelle found herself wishing the next challenge was a napping contest, but based on the setting, she wasn't too hopeful. It was then that a stabbing pain burned in her stomach. It was the worst cramp she had ever felt. She let out a yelp and rubbed her hand along her midsection. She didn't know whether to sit or remain standing but the pain was intense. As she winced and took sharp, pained breaths, Annabelle found a bit of nausea had also begun setting in. It saddened her as she had hoped the nausea was over with. It wasn't as intense as usual, so that was something. The majority of her focus was on her stomach whose pain had slowly begun to subside. Her breathing slowed as the pain receded further. She pulled up her shirt and examined her stomach. Based on the agony she had experienced, she expected a giant gaping hole or an unnatural, pulsating protrusion. But there was nothing, just her normal flat tummy. She returned her shirt and let out a sigh.

Liam appeared next to her. His hulking frame towered over Annabelle and he shot down an excited grin. He wore a red sweatshirt with a Houston Rockets logo on it. His tree-trunk legs were covered with blue jeans.

His deep voice reverberated, "How's it going, short-stack? Long time, no see!"

Annabelle snapped back, "I'm fine."

Liam furrowed his brow, "You on the rag or something? I don't see you for months and this is how you treat me?"

Annabelle rolled her eyes, "Yeah, something like that."

Liam examined Annabelle for a few seconds, running his thick fingers through his beard, before his smile returned, "I can't stay mad at a pretty little thing like you, especially with that squeaky, breathy little voice!

"You're an asshole."

"You're a bitch, and that makeup makes you a slutty bitch."

S.A.M. appeared nearby, next to a basketball carnival game. There were two shooting lanes with a mesh net underneath. Annabelle walked up to the counter and looked up at the rim. It looked so tiny and far away! Six basketballs were at the bottom of the lane, she picked one up, being careful with her nails. It felt huge in her tiny hands.

"Contestants will shoot basketballs into their respective hoop. Be warned, these rims are not regulation size or shape. The first person to score wins."

"Ten bucks says you can't even throw the ball that far." Liam chuckled as he mocked.

"Ten bucks says you're pathetic and have a small dick!" Annabelle retorted.

Liam's eyes squinted as he slowly responded, "Big enough for you, babe."

"As if."

Quick as lightning, Liam unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His half-chub and heavy balls swung freely. It was an impressive length, but smaller than both Anthony and Darius. Annabelle hardly remembered it, but that penis had once been between her legs. Liam shimmied his hips and shook his dick around. It started inflating and becoming hard. Annabelle dropped the basketball she was holding, hypnotized by his flopping manhood. The ball bounced away while Annabelle's mouth and pussy watered.

As Annabelle stared, transfixed by his hardening erection, Liam ran his hand up and down its length, "Wouldn't you like to have this cock filling you?"

Annabelle found herself nodding her head, "Y-yes..." She whispered.

"...Having it hit just the right spot in your...empty...pussy?" Liam's voice was smooth as velvet and he spoke painfully slow.

Annabelle hand snaked inside her waistband and down to her bald, slippery vagina. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth as she bit her painted lower lip. The urge to pull her own pants down and jump onto Liam was starting to sound reasonable. Her gaze was still transfixed on his thick cock. Even though it wasn't the foot long she was used to, Liam had a nice veiny shaft. It would definitely take the edge off...

"...Pumping you...in and out...until we're both screaming in ecstasy and you're full of dripping seed..."

Annabelle's tiny, clawed finger swirled around her sensitive clit. She hadn't been properly fucked since Darius on the dance floor. It was about time! She pulled her jeans down and started to step out of them. She felt hot and her breathing was coming in fast.

"Well too bad, skank! I only fuck good girls, not whorish little bitches!"

Liam pulled his pants up, carefully securing his manhood, and chuckled, turning back to his shooting lane. Annabelle's disappointment was pushed aside as her soaking finger continued sloshing in circles around her cunt. Her pants remained around her ankles as her support hand reached to the counter for stability. Her legs were quivering wildly and she closed her eyes, releasing soft moans. She bent down towards the counter and splayed her legs slightly, continuing to rub herself. Her hair fell onto the counter and her breasts hung heavily, straining against the bra. She could feel her juices dripping as the smell of strong arousal wafted through the air. But no matter how furiously she rubbed and no matter how aroused she grew, she couldn't fully climb to orgasm. After about a minute of frustration, she let out a growl. She was so close!

"Begin."

"...But I'll make an exception-"

Liam's large, veiny cock glided, without any resistance, into Annabelle's hungry pussy. Annabelle squealed in delight and removed her sticky hand, placing it onto the counter, holding on tight. Liam wasted no time, immediately hammering her. His hips slamming into hers. Liam held Annabelle's hips like handlebars as he pistoned in and out, his full length entering her each time. His thrusts were powerful and sent shockwaves through her small body. She was bent over the counter, clutching it for dear life, as her plateauing arousal began to climb once again.

Liam took a second to pull Annabelle upright and rip her shirt and bra off in one move. Annabelle giggled as he tossed them aside and shoved her back towards the counter. She landed on her fat, swaying breasts and grabbed onto the counter once again. He began slamming into her, each thrust met with an airtight *Squelch*. Annabelle swept the sweaty hair out of her face as she bit her lip once again. She lifted herself up and pinched her pierced, dark-pink areola. Liam let out a grunt as his pace quickened. He lifted his hand and came down hard *SMACK* on Annabelle's jiggling ass. She let out a yelp as he spanked her several more times. Each hit stoked her growing fire. When her cheeks were raw and red, Liam grabbed her hips again and prepared himself for the home stretch. Annabelle could sense it to as she abandoned her hard, sensitive nipples and held on.

Liam furiously bucked his hips. Annabelle's dripping cunt began to tighten as her climax neared. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of being nearly filled. Liam's pace slowed and he let out a heavy sigh as his grip on Annabelle's hips tightened. Liam's dick began pulsing inside her pussy which sent Annabelle over the edge too. Her walls tightened and twitched as a breathy moan escaped her lips. Waves of pure bliss radiated across her body, centering from her vagina. Pulse after pulse of cum shot into her. Her legs quivered as Liam rocked himself slowly in and out. Annabelle noticed a flash of light off to her right but ignored it, enjoying her powerful orgasm. Liam released her hips and slipped himself out. Annabelle remained where she was, her eyes still closed, enjoying the afterglow. Here she was: bent over the counter; pregnant; long, cheap, sweaty blonde hair; giant, swaying, thick nipped breasts; tiny waist and frame; wide, inviting hips; weak muscles; giant, jiggling, red hand printed ass; heavily made up face; and deep, pronounced, cum-dripping pussy. Speaking of which, she felt the semen bubbling out and falling to the ground, pooling on her jeans which were still around her ankles.

Liam pulled his pants up and started shooting basketballs at the rim. The rim was obviously very warped as shots that should have gone in glanced off. Annabelle blinked a few times and began collecting herself. Her legs were sticky from the mix of sexual juices and her jeans were soaked but she pulled them up anyway and buttoned them. Her hips were numb and would, no doubt, be sore from the absolute pounding she had taken. She collected her shirt from the ground and half-hardheartedly put her arms through the holes, not bothering with the bra. She buttoned a few buttons from the left side and stopped, she didn't really care if her tits were out. She was still foggy from the orgasm and resigned herself to a cigarette and watching Liam shoot basketballs. Eventually, Liam managed to shoot a ball directly in the center of the warped rim and score. He looked over to Annabelle with a smile. Annabelle waved at him through half-lidded eyes with a dopey smile as she exhaled her sweet smoke.

Doctor Grungot's voice rang out, "Congratulations, Mr. Gentry! Sexing your foe into submission is a great way to win! What would you like to swap?"

"I'd like to take her nicely pronounced, masculine brow."

"Okay, Mr. Gentry. In addition, Mrs. Johnson, as you didn't participate in the contest, I'll be giving you a slight mental change as well. I've had a client poised to participate in months of hypnotherapy but now she doesn't have to!"

Annabelle squeezed her eyes shut as a pounding headache formed just behind her eyes. She also felt a tingle in the back of her head. She reached her hand up and felt her brow receding. She watched as Liam's brow surged forward slightly. It gave him a more powerful presence and pushed his already rugged, masculine look even further. Meanwhile, Annabelle's brow looked weak and...fragile? She looked weaker and less imposing. In addition, her eyebrows were more shapely and angled more sharply giving her an overall more feminine appearance.

Liam rubbed his rugged hand across his pronounced brow while he watched Annabelle. "Much better for both of us. You're trying to look like a whore, right?"

When Liam called her a whore, a twitch of arousal crawled through her.

"A...whore?" She asked.

"Yeah, I figured you were trying to become a little whore, and a slutty one at that. You sure look like a prostitute, at least.

She could feel her engine beginning to rev again. She enjoyed being called degrading names...

As the scene collapsed Annabelle wiped the matted hair out of her face as she puffed on a cigarette. Liam gave her a wave as she was left in the void.

POWERUPS: 3
SEX / PHYSIOLOGY: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia. Body produces above average levels of female hormones. Unusually fertile.
PREGNANCY: First trimester. Eight weeks along.
HAIR: Long, cheap, brittle and faded looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hanging loosely down the back. Sweaty and matted after sex.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long, fake eyelashes and thick dark eyeliner. Smokey, dark blue eye shadow causing the eyes to look constantly half lidded.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin; high rounded cheekbones; LARGE EARS; delicate, slightly upturned nose; weak, non-imposing brow; thin, highly angled eyebrows; thin smooth neck; thick, wet, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout; WIDE FOREHEAD; layered pink blush covering cheeks and accenting their feminine shape; average looking, yellow stained smile, slightly crooked with a gap between the two front teeth; permanent makeup.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; Fat jiggling ass that sticks our provocatively; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily. Thin milky thighs
CHEST: Huge G cup breasts. Thick and veinous, pierced, dark pink feminine nipples. Over-active mammary glands.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with long french tipped nails extending about an inch past the finger; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy, used vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed. Filled and dripping with semen from Liam.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it. The word SLAVE is tattooed in black on the back of her right shoulder.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing. Silver nipple studs which keep the nipples constantly erect.
OUTFIT: Mostly open orange and black flannel shirt with no bra. Jeans soaked with sexual juices and no panties. Orange six inch stilleto heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually and verbally. Likes being locked in light bondage. Prefers vaginal sex. Prefers big penises and doesn't get much sexually out of anything less than six or seven inches. Enjoys being spanked.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Is annoyed easily. Often considered 'Bitchy'. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel. Acts naturally girly including standing, sitting, walking, and holding things. Loves having long nails, is very protective of them. Loves sex and is overtly promiscuous with almost every man encountered. Has no issue with cheating on somebody in a relationship as long as she doesn't get caught.
EXPERTISE: Vaginal sex, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Hello there!

First off, thanks so much for reading. I spend a lot of time on this story because, weirdly, some people out there enjoy it!

Second, if anybody has any feedback or suggestions, feel free to PM me. I Can't promise every/any suggestion makes it in but I would like to hear what you think / want to see. This can include situations, transformations or endings; whatever you want! It's your chance to tell me what you like / don't like about the story my writing, specific rounds or anything. I'm not easily offended and always looking to improve to make the story better for y'all!

Thanks! :)

P.S. my computer had an unfortunate water incident about a week back and I lost everything including a few completed chapters, all my pages of notes and plans for the future / future rounds so we're in a real 'wing and a prayer' mode at this point.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Oh dear. I hope that you and your computer recover soon. Good luck!
Junketh71

Postby AndyEngines » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 pm

As far as I see you don’t need any suggestions. I am enjoying this just as you write it. Hope the computer gets sorted.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby laristopa » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:09 am

*Round Sixty Seven*

Annabelle appeared on a wooden platform floating on water. It was pretty tiny, maybe 15x15 feet. It was made of logs latched together with rope. The platform rocked slightly with the gentle waves. Water stretched in all directions with no land in sight. Annabelle felt a wrinkle of fear as she looked across the water but, thankfully, the platform felt sturdy and the cloudless, sunny sky kept her disposition mostly positive.

The sunshine felt warm against her exposed skin. Of which there was a lot. A skimpy red bikini top and bottom barely contained anything. Her heavy breasts strained against the thin triangles. The red thong dug deeply into her crotch. Her swollen labia puffed out around the thin strip of fabric. It hugged her bubble butt and left very little to the imagination. She also stood on 5 inch red heels and her hair was hanging loosely. Annabelle had large, thick rimmed red sunglasses as well. She had to step carefully as the platform had holes and divots where her heels could get caught. Her tattoos were on full display, the thong dipped deep enough to show even the black "Q" just above her vagina. Her navel piercing shone in the sunlight and her stomach had the tiniest beginnings of a bulge. It wasn't easily noticeable at first glance, but if you looked long enough you would see a very subtle protrusion. In fact, it was so small that Annabelle didn't even notice it at first.

That was until she started feeling nauseous. Whether it was seasickness or morning sickness, she didn't know. But as she dry heaved along the side of the raft, Annabelle rubbed her hand along her stomach and stopped. Her eyes grew wide as she ran her hand across a few more times. She definitely felt something: something new. Her nausea dissipated and was replaced by excitement, fear, anxiety, happiness and everything in between. it was the first visible sign of her pregnancy and Annabelle wasn't sure how to feel.

As she stood, lost in introspection, Helena appeared. She was taller than Annabelle even with the heels. She wore a wide black sun hat with black sunglasses over her long dark hair. Helena's body was covered by a flattering black dress more appropriate for an opera than the ocean. It went just passed her knees and had a slight shine to it, like glitter. On her feet were gray flats. Her porcelain skin was contrasted by her multitude of tattoos and her face and ears were heavily pierced. She had a cold stare and wore a frown. Her evaluating eyes darted up and down Annabelle's body.

"Damn, they did a number on you." Her low pitched, almost androgynous voice broke the silence.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and angrily snapped, "Whatever."

"Physical and mental changes? I almost feel sorry for you."

Annabelle started, "Oh yeah, well-"

"Almost." Helena coldly cut her off.

The pair stared each other down through their girly sunglasses. Annabelle stood with her hands resting on her hips which jutted slightly to the side.

S.A.M. appeared in the middle of the raft. He wore a little sailor suit. His monotone robot voice buzzed, "Contestants will attempt to push each other off the raft. The first person to touch the water loses."

"Begin."

Annabelle adopted a ready stance, opening her legs and digging her heels into the logs. It further pulled the thong into her snatch now looking more like red floss. Annabelle knew her strength and size were small, but Helena wasn't much stronger or bigger. She waited for Helena to make a move but she just stood there. A smile crept across Helena's face.

"You honestly look so cute....and I-I bet your muff tastes sweet as honey. Do you want to lay back, open those legs and just lez it out? I haven't had a good lay in months." Helena's voice sounded sexually charged but oozing with desperation.

Annabelle cocked her head to the side in confusion then recoiled in disgust. The thought of making love to another woman...disgusting! She definitely didn't find anything about Helena sexually stimulating. She needed thick, hard muscles and a nice juicy cock.

"I'll pass. You're not my type." Annabelle responded with slight disgust, still holding her ready position.

Helena shook her head, "I don't get what you see in men...just a bunch of sweaty, hairy, horny douche bags. They don't know how to properly stimulate a woman, and they never will. But I do."

"Powerup." Annabelle stated calmly.

Helena keeled over and let out a pained cry. She slowly stood upright with agony written on her face. She stood with a hunched back. "What did you do to me?" Her slightly androgynous voice had a timbre of fear to it. "Why does it feel like my bones are made of glass?" She strained to lift her arm into the air. It visibly shook as she lifted it with a grunt. "I-I feel so fragile, something is wrong."

Annabelle took a confident step towards Helena.

"S-stay back! Don't come near me!" Helena took a pained step back, her foot wobbled as she shifted her weight.

Annabelle took another step towards Helena.

"You'll break me! Stop!"

Another step

"Okay, okay, you fucking bitch, I'll get in the damn water, just help me up once I do." Helena blurted out.

"Sounds good to me!" Annabelle bubbled.

With great, pained effort, Helena crouched down and slipped herself into the water. She latched herself to the side of the raft and reached a wet her hand up for assistance. Annabelle looked down at Helena, remembering her various contests with her. They locked sunglasses for a second. Annabelle took a step back and waited.

"Are you fucking serious? Grab my hand!"

Annabelle folded her arms beneath her barely contained breasts and let out a slight, "hmmf."

"You goddamn bitch! I tried going easy on you with my swaps! I gave you mostly PIERCINGS that you could take out if you wanted to! You'll pay you motherfucking...oooh god I'm going to....whatever you did to me you'll get it back tenfold!" Helena was so angry she could barely keep her thoughts together. "HELP ME UP!"

Annabelle slowly pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and took a big drag. She walked to the edge of the raft with her exaggerated sway. She bent down at the waist, lifted her sunglasses, and locked eyes with Helena whose sunglasses had fallen off. Helena looked cold, damp and afraid.

Annabelle grew a wide grin as she blew the sweet smoke down at Helena's face and cooed, "I am a bitch. Don't you forget it." She snapped back up and took a step back.

Doctor Grungot's voice rang out over the water, "My, my, Ms. Mode, not even going to try and compete? Looks like you acquired late stage osteoporosis from that powerup. Say hello to weak bones, gallons of milk and vitamin supplements for a long time! Now, Mrs. Johnson, you're off the hook, but Ms. Mode will be receiving a significant life change as a consequence to inaction today!"

Helena's face and body began to shift and change. Her bright white skin darkened slightly turning a yellow tan color. Her dark hair turned jet black while her facial features continued to morph and change. Her cheekbones rose up while her nose thinned out. Her face became rounder while her eyelids became very thin. Her eyes shifted and angled more diagonally. Her iris's turned brown. When it finally stopped, Helena no longer looked like a white woman but an Asian woman. She was still conventionally very attractive. Her newly changed eyes fluttered for a few seconds.

"What happen to me?" Helena spoke with a thick Chinese accent.

"Well, Ms. Ming, you were just finished explaining your early onset osteoporosis."

"Oh, Okay. I have since I girl in China. Father tell me go to America and be other people problem. I learn English one month. Get piercing and tattoo from friend who say it make me look good."

As Helena continued to recount her new memories, Annabelle was taken aback. This was a significant change, it was like a completely different person. The same tattoos and piercings but a completely different canvas. Had she, Annabelle, changed that much since the game started? She tried to think back. While she could remember specific rounds, she only remembered herself performing in those rounds as she was now. No, her memories much have never been changed, she would have remembered it.

When Helena was finished, Doctor Grungot espoused obviously fake sympathy. "Thank you for the story Ms. Ming, sorry about your medical situation."

As the scene collapsed, Annabelle watched the newly changed Helena Ming struggle to pull herself onto the raft. When Helena noticed Annabelle watching, her face grew sour, "Why you look at me American whore? I see you watch me. Look other way."

Annabelle became sick to her stomach and had a newly instilled fear in her chest. She couldn't let the Doctor Grungot change her memories at all, she had to keep them in perfect condition!

She was soon left in the void.

POWERUPS: 2
PREGNANCY: First trimester. Nine weeks along. Smallest hint of baby bump.
HAIR: Long, cheap, brittle and faded looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hanging loosely down the back.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin; high rounded cheekbones; LARGE EARS; delicate, slightly upturned nose; weak, non-imposing brow; thin, highly angled eyebrows; thin smooth neck; thick, wet, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout; WIDE FOREHEAD; layered pink blush covering cheeks and accenting their feminine shape; average looking, yellow stained smile, slightly crooked with a gap between the two front teeth; permanent makeup.
CHEST: Huge G cup breasts. Thick and veinous, pierced, dark pink feminine nipples. Over-active mammary glands.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy, used vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
OUTFIT: Red thong bikini bottoms and skimpy bikini top. Tall red heels and thick red sunglasses.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually and verbally. Likes being locked in light bondage. Prefers vaginal sex. Prefers big penises and doesn't get much sexually out of anything less than six or seven inches.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Is annoyed easily. Often considered 'Bitchy'. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel. Acts naturally girly including standing, sitting, walking, and holding things. Loves having long nails, is very protective of them. Loves sex and is overtly promiscuous with almost every man encountered. Has no issue with cheating on somebody in a relationship as long as she doesn't get caught.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:44 pm

...Interesting. Good luck to you in continuing this.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:58 am

*Round Sixty Eight*

The stage lights were as bright as ever; causing Annabelle to squint while the applause blasted. Ignoring her slight disorientation, Annabelle looked herself over. She wore a backless silver gown that flowed down to her ankles. Under the dress were garters with belts attached to comfortable, but tiny panties. A corset cinched her already tiny waist even further while the top of the gown was actually somewhat conservative. Her arms were totally bare while her feet were standing atop tall silver heels. Her cheap hair was in a fancy french braid. She was feeling pretty classy.
http://dresscab.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... esses-.jpg

She ran her hand up her stomach and felt it was just a tiny tiny bit bigger than before. She waited a few seconds and felt nothing hit her. No nausea, no fatigue, nor soreness. She was cautiously optimistic that the worst was over.

Doctor Grungot walked on stage and waved to the cheering crowd, he yelled into a microphone, "We are honored to welcome back Mrs. Johnson to the stage, give it up!"

Annabelle adopted a bored feminine pose before lighting a sweet cigarette and heavily dragging off it.

"We will be bringing back a fan favorite, 'Fetish Corner!' Let's welcome Glenda."

A projection of a pretty, young woman appeared on stage. She was clad in a loose blouse and jeans with long, dark hair. Her face was cute and she looked very girl-next-door.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/25/b0/de/25b0 ... 1ae773.jpg

"Hello, young Glenda! What would you like to offer to Mrs. Johnson today?"

Her voice was soft and proper. She had a British accent and spoke deliberately, "Thank you for having me, Doctor. Today I would like to offer Mrs. Johnson the opportunity to help a young lady with a problem by, well, taking it away. She would receive two powerups."

Annabelle spoke next. Her breathy, high pitched voice contrasted against Glenda's medium pitch, "What exactly are you trying to do to me?"

"While I appreciate the question, I don't want to go into too much detail, lest I embarrass myself." When Annabelle looked apprehensive, Glenda added, "I promise, it won't make your situation any worse. You may even enjoy it."

"I don't know, I've been screwed over before...." Annabelle thought back to several times where she blindly accepted a change without knowing what it was. She didn't recall it ever ending well for her. She dragged her cigarette as she thought.

"O-okay fine." Glenda started. She took a deep breath before continuing, the words painfully slipping from her lips, "I...I enjoy...sex in...public. I also like being naked in front of people it...gets me going."

Annabelle shrugged, "That it? Pretty tame honestly. I already like being naked in front of people. Sex in public? Already sounds like fun."

Glenda looked almost appalled, "You obviously don't understand! I've lost jobs over my insatiable fetish for public sex. Can you even imagine the shame? I mince around the office bending over to show people my lack of underwear...its disgusting and not who I am! But I CAN'T control it! It doesn't feel like a choice. When I get...horny, I start craving crazy things."

Annabelle rubbed her delicate hand up her huge breasts and hourglass figure. "Look, I didn't get like this because I avoided sex. I accept your offer."

Glenda grew a huge grin before becoming a bit disoriented. After a moment of intense blinking, she opened her eyes and grinned even wider.

"I'm free!" Glenda squealed in delight.

Annabelle, on the other hand, felt a tingle in her head as her vision faded for a second. When she came to, she didn't feel any different.

"Glad I could help you out, don't feel any different though." Annabelle looked around inquisitively.

Glenda locked eyes with Annabelle, "I'll try tell you a fantasy that I formerly found enjoyable, see if it works for you. Imagine yourself standing in an elevator. It's you and a powerful businessman. The elevator is travelling up. You didn't wear panties today, and your skirt is incredibly short. With each floor you travel, the desire to bend over and present yourself to the man increases. You feel the wetness between your legs as you think about the shame and humiliation of being screwed doggy style on an elevator. The doors opening as you moan like a whore, your breasts flopping out for all to see. If you can smell your own arousal, you know he can too. All it would take is for you to lift that skirt just a few inches...now you'll enjoy doing it!"

Annabelle's breathing had increased and her hand was riding up her gown to find her sloppy little pussy. Glenda started to laugh as Annabelle began to rub herself on stage. "To be fair," Annabelle started, "I would have found that hot before your fetish."

"Maybe so," Glenda mused, "But try taking out your breasts, don't touch them just have them out."

Annabelle did as requested, using her free hand to pull the top of the gown completely off her chest. She shook her boobs around and felt the stares of everybody around her.
https://www.gifmeat.com/wp-content/uplo ... ts-gif.gif

The crowd, Dr. Grungot and Glenda. Everybody was looking at her flopping breasts. Just the mere thought of being seen naked and horny, judged as a slut. It combined two of her fetishes at once! She thought about the elevator, oh what she wouldn't give to have a nice, powerful black business man fuck her doggy style in front of appalled onlookers in a public place. She would moan like a wanton whore!

Her fingers continued to rub her throbbing clit. She struggled to pull her gown off, dropping it to the floor leaving her in just garter belts, tights and heels. She fell back onto her inflated ass and opened her sticky thighs, displaying her sopping sex to the audience. She threw her head back and bit her lip. She kept her eyes open to see the crowds reaction. Most were on the edge of their seat cheering. While one hand worked her cunt, the other pinched her nipples. Her legs began to tremble as she neared climax. The pace of her stroking increased with a distinct sloshing sound. Oh, what she wouldn't give for a huge, throbbing cock to fill her up right now! She lifted her hips in the air and felt herself go over the edge. She let out a scream as euphoria swept over her. Annabelle enjoyed the crescendo as she rode the orgasm for a few blissful seconds. When she was cooling down, Annabelle removed her soaked hand and lay still for a few seconds, her legs still open for everybody. When she realized what was happening, she felt absolutely no shame and, in fact, felt the opposite. It was making her feel hot again! She stood on shaky legs with a dopey smile plastered across her face.

Doctor Grungot spoke, "Well wasn't that quite a show! Thank you Mrs. Johnson and Glenda! I'm sure we'll be seeing that new kind come into play in the future!"

As the scene began to collapse, Annabelle shook her breasts one more time, just to keep the crowd interested.

POWERUPS: 4
PREGNANCY: First trimester. Ten weeks along. Tiny hint of baby bump.
HAIR: Long, cheap, brittle and faded looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Pulled tight into an elaborate french bun.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/68/80 ... b4628f.jpg
https://static.porn-image-xxx.com/uploa ... 3911/4.jpg
http://nailartstyle.com/wp-content/uplo ... jpg?x97692
http://img-hw.xvideos.com/videos/thumbs169lll/d6/9e/71/d69e7111645756e4ca7f1b560cdf5f2d/d69e7111645756e4ca7f1b560cdf5f2d.20.jpg
OUTFIT: http://dresscab.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... esses-.jpg
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually and verbally. Likes being locked in light bondage. Prefers vaginal sex. Prefers big penises and doesn't get much sexually out of anything less than six or seven inches. Enjoys exhibitionism and public sex.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Is annoyed easily. Often considered 'Bitchy'. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel. Acts naturally girly including standing, sitting, walking, and holding things. Loves having long nails, is very protective of them. Loves sex and is overtly promiscuous with almost every man encountered. Has no issue with cheating on somebody in a relationship as long as she doesn't get caught.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:10 pm

This was certainly enjoyable. Good luck with your plot!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 am

*Round Sixty Nine*

Annabelle appeared on a snow covered driveway.
https://www.fromourhideaway.com/wp-cont ... iveway.jpg

The wind blew cold air through her loose blond locks. She shivered slightly, thankful that she had on some semblance of a coat. It was some sort of shiny pink material with a fur lined hood. Her legs had a tight, thin pair of white pants while she stood on tall pink heels.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/97/29/fe/9729 ... -along.jpg

She shivered again as another strong gust of wind blew right through her, she lit up a sweet cigarette and puffed away. She felt her baby bump which was ever so slightly bigger. The snow was over her heels, up to her raised ankle. Annabelle felt suddenly, violently nauseous. She dry heaved a few times, but thankfully, the feeling passed before anything came out.

Doctor Grungot appeared. He wore a lab coat / parka combo.

"Hello, Mrs. Johnson! Please welcome back Mrs. Oxford!"

The image of Mrs. Oxford appeared. She looked awful. Her outfit was desperate and she appeared haggard. Her giant, fake breasts hung unsupported while her thick, shiny lips stuck out on her face. Her stomache sagged slightly and her hair was shorter than last time and gross looking.
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.7kE8 ... J4&pid=Api

"Is uh...is this a bad time Mrs. Oxford?" Doctor Grungot asked.

Mrs. Oxford smiled and shook her head, "No, Doctor, and it's just Ms. Polermo again. The divorce is finalized...as is the execution of the prenup...That's what I get for failing to read the fine print, I guess."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Ma'am. Though I'm sure there are plenty of fish out there for you." His fake sympathy was laughable.

"As it turns out: older, respectable gentleman are no longer looking for a 'plastic bimbo'. They want an 'all natural' woman. Now that I have no money, I can't get the surgeries reversed....so now what do I do?"

"Worry not, my good lady! Mrs. Johnson here is ready and willing!"

Annabelle looked up and blinked a few times, she had been daydreaming.

Ms. Polermo stood, her midsection flopping a bit. "Well look at you, little miss. I've got a proposition for you. You take my swap and give me a powerup and I'll give you something you didn't know you needed."

Annabelle scoffed, "You're an ugly old hag and I'm sure you have nothing I'm interested in! And you want ME to give YOU a powerup?"

Ms. Polermo's face shrank a bit as she swallowed her anger. "Now, my dear, you've got nice lips that I'm sure all the young men enjoy. I bet you like giving that joy too. Am I right?"

Annabelle licked her lips, they were nice and thick. Not overly puffed up like Ms. Polermo. It was difficult to take anything Ms. Polermo said seriously coming from dick pillows as plump as those.

Ms. Polermo continued, "But you know what the boys really love? A wet, meaty vacuum to deposit their sticky loads in. You've got a dust devil, but I think you'd do better with a shop-vac."

Annabelle shivered at the wind as she listened. It's true, Anthony, Liam, Darius, they all loved blowjobs. She also felt hot giving them...but she had always been able to get them off before, did she really need lips THAT thick?

"But...the boys like my lips now, why would I change it?" Annabelle asked.

"I'm sure they do love them, Kitten! But think about it, they've done so much for you haven't they? Always making you feel so good? Isn't it time you did something for them? Give them a nice puffy love tunnel to squirt their semen and you won't regret it! I'm sure they'll all thank you!"

"D-do you think it'll make Darius happy? He hasn't been very happy with me..." Annabelle asked, thinking about Darius in the hotel room. She still remembered how angry he was, she rubbed her hand up her arms, remembering the bruises.

"Darius?" Ms. Polermo paused and stifled a laugh, "Oh, I'm sure Darius would be very excited to see you with my enhanced lips. As would his clientele I reckon."

"Okay, okay, I accept." Annabelle excitedly answered, a giddy feeling growing in her stomach.

"Wait a second, little Kitten. I think you'll have to give me a bit more to get my fabulous lips that all the boys will love!"

"I-I thought you wanted a powerup and my lips?" Annabelle asked with confusion.

Ms. Polermo spoke sweetly, "That was before I thought about how popular these lips were. I think a fair trade is my perfect lips for your boring lips and ALL your powerups."

Annabelle hesitated. She didn't remember the exact number of powerups she had, but it was definitely more than one. She looked at Ms. Polermo's lips. They looked inviting. They looked ready to take a cock at any moment. They had an alluring shine. Annabelle felt herself drawn to them. She wanted them. She NEEDED them.

"Y-yeah I don't care. Take them all."

"Good choice I accept as well, let's hope you do-" Ms. Polermo stopped as her lips began changing mid sentence.

They deflated quite a bit and took on Annabelle's slightly plump look and layers of lipstick. Ms. Polermo's face looked more symmetrical overall. While they were still a bit big, her lips didn't dominate her face like before.

The same couldn't be said for Annabelle. She felt a tingle as her lips began to expand. They puffed up and Annabelle could feel them filling with something. They grew and grew until she could see them sticking out. When it was finally done, Annabelle reached up and felt them. They stuck out so provocatively, it made her absolutely giddy. They were so thick they couldn't even close all the way unless he consciously clenched them together. They gave her a more cheap, skanky, vacant, bimbo look. A look that nobody would be able to take seriously.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/0a/97/f90a ... g-lips.jpg

Ms. Polermo looked happy as she laughed and said, "You looke very pretty, Kitten. I'll be coming back for a few more things later. No go, let the boys enjoy their new cum repository!"

The scene collapsed and Annabelle saw a snow shovel leaning against a nearby tree. Boy that would have sucked. Speaking of suck, where was her well-hung husband? She wanted to try out these new pillows.

POWERUPS: 0
PREGNANCY: First trimester. Eleven weeks along. Tiny baby bump.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin; high rounded cheekbones; LARGE EARS; delicate, slightly upturned nose; weak, non-imposing brow; thin, highly angled eyebrows; thin smooth neck; Incredibly thick, shiny, bee stung lips which hardly close ; WIDE FOREHEAD; layered pink blush covering cheeks and accenting their feminine shape; average looking, yellow stained smile, slightly crooked with a gap between the two front teeth; permanent makeup.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/0a/97/f90a ... g-lips.jpg
https://ftopx.com/images/201305/ftop.ru_57024.jpg
http://nailartstyle.com/wp-content/uplo ... jpg?x97692
https://cdnio.luscious.net/391/luscious ... 499611.jpg
OUTFIT: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/97/29/fe/9729 ... -along.jpg
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually and verbally. Likes being locked in light bondage. Prefers vaginal sex. Prefers big penises and doesn't get much sexually out of anything less than six or seven inches. Enjoys exhibitionism and public sex.
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories