Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby AndyEngines » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:02 pm

You just knocked it out of the park. Bringing the mental changes into play has changed everything. Brilliant.
AndyEngines
Transformation Master

Postby laristopa » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:14 am

*Round Forty One*

Anna floated in the darkness, contemplating her feelings. She thought about the supposed 'choices' some of her competitors had talked about. Up to this point, she certainly didn't feel like she was awarded many choices. She also thought about her feeling towards Anthony. She was attracted to him but she didn't really like him all that much. He was just an over confident asshole that talked down to her all the time. But that cock...

Breaking her concentration was a string of words that appeared in the swirling nether.

WELCOME TO THE ARENA

Anna felt herself being sucked away.

Burning sunlight assaulted Anna eyes. She examined her surroundings quickly as her eyes adjusted. The ground was golden brown sand and stretched hundreds of feet in every direction. The area was surrounded by a tall oval shaped stone wall. Wooden benches extended up and out from the wall as some sort of seating. She was in a coliseum of some sort.

Anna looked herself over. She wore a tight, white, cotton tunic that extended down to her mid thigh. It covered her shoulders and breasts but cut off at her arms. On top of the tunic was a dark leather skirt cut into strips to provide freedom of movement. The skirt extended near her knee. She examined her top which was a tightly wrapped dark leather cuirass. It squished her bosom in slightly but kept everything in place. It wrapped around her shoulders and ended there, leaving her arms exposed. It was simple but very hardy. She stood on 5 inch brown sandal heels which wrapped up to her knee. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun.

Anna continued to peer around the arena where she was completely alone. Liam appeared a few moments later. He squinted as his eyes began to adjust to the light. He wore a white tunic overlayed with a hauberk of metal chain, which was belted along the center with dark leather. The chain ended at his shoulders. The metal hoops approached his neck but stopped approximately one inch below. His beard tickled the top of the shirt. His legs were encased with dark leather skirt similar to Anna's ending at about his knee level. Below the skirt were flat brown sandals. His huge muscled arms were completely bare and his muscled legs were displayed as well.

Liam's feminine pitch broke the silence, "Hey Anderson, how's it going?"

Anna shrugged her shoulders but didn't respond.

"You look good."

Anna gulped as she muttered, "T-thanks..."

The pair stood in awkward silence for a few moments before S.A.M. appeared.

The little robot was wearing a little roman helmet as he began to speak, "Contestants will choose a weapon and destroy as many targets as possible in two minutes. Ms. Johannson will receive points for red targets being destroyed and Mr. Gentry earn points for blue. Please choose your weapon. "

A table with all axes, swords, spears and all manner of finely forged bladed weaponry appeared. Anna surveyed the table and grabbed a giant axe but quickly discarded it as she could barely lift it. She settled on a gladius and kukri dagger, one in each hand. She performed a few practice swings with the weapons and found they were light enough to swing easily. She was very glad she didn't have to fight Liam who had immediately grabbed a giant great sword and swung it powerfully in a wide arc.

Liam stabbed the sword into the ground and yelled towards Anna, "Don't worry, girlie, we'll get that ugly face of yours sorted out. Just let daddy take care of you."

Anna ignored his taunt as she focused on her blades.

S.A.M. spoke again, "Contestants will not attempt to attack one another, any violation of this will be severely punished."

Hundreds of painted straw targets appeared all across the arena. Some were evenly spaced out while others were clumped together. Anna readied her weapons.

"Begin."

Liam lifted the sword out of the sand and charged to the nearest target, smashing it down with one swing. The blue target crumpled to the ground and let out a tiny ding noise, indicating it was destroyed. Anna ran to the first red target and stuck the gladius into its chest. The target did not make any noise. She then slashed the gladius at the targets head and cut it clean off. It released a tiny ding and she headed to the next one. Unfortunately, her movement in the sand was hampered by the tall heels but she felt like she was doing fairly well. After approximately one minute of furious swinging she was beginning to tire but pressed on nonetheless. She encountered a group of three red and one blue target and cut them to pieces in quick succession, being sure to avoid damaging the blue one. She heard three confirmed dings and looked over at her opponent. Liam was furiously swinging his greatsword in wide arcs, each flick of the blade was downing multiple foes. Targets were being absolutely decimated by the madman. His arms shone with sweat as he moved. Anna bit her lower lip as she watched his powerful muscles work overtime. She felt a slight stiring in her crotch but shook it off and redoubled her efforts against the targets. She finished a group of two red targets before a buzzer blew.

She looked into the sky where the score was displayed.

BLUE: 42 RED: 55

Anna let out a triumphant gasp and her surprise was evident. Liam threw his sword down with a powerful thud and grunted angrily. He looked around at the target destruction. He had felled many straw adversaries but didn't exactly take color into account while he was swinging wildly.

"You got lucky, girlie, i'm still coming for you!"

His face was contorted with anger as he yelled in his high pitch. His feminine features betrayed by the thick beard.

Anna dropped her weapons and let out a sigh, happy to get another win. The arena collapsed around her.

NAME: Anna Laura JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 5"4
WEIGHT: 133 LBS
IQ: 89
SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia.
HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Pulled into a tight bun.
VOICE: Youthful, somewhat shy and quiet.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: Huge F cup breasts, large and veinous feminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A flowy white, cotton tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a dark leather cuirass ending at the shoulder and a leather skirt cut into strips ending at the knee. Brown sandal style 5 inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
FAVORITE COLOR: SOLID DARK BROWN
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 pm

*Round Forty Two*

Anna appeared in the arena again. The golden-brown sand stretched from wall to wall and the sun shone brightly. The seating around the arena had a handful of spectators; maybe twenty or thirty faces scattered sparsely around the vast spectacle. The spectators wore flowing robes and looked to the arena with excitement.

Anna looked down at herself. Her outfit had changed ever so slightly. Her dark leather cuirass had silver lining down the front. Silver covered the edges of the armor and accented it nicely. She had on a thin silver bracelet and the leather strips of her skirt had thin silver plates screwed into them. Her brown heeled sandals were now silver in color. The robe wrapping her body felt like a different material. It was smoother and less coarse. It felt like wool. On her arms she now wore dark leather arm guards just above her bracelet. Overall, her outfit looked more expensive and higher quality.

The same could not be said for Liam who appeared seconds later. His metal chain mail shirt had grown a bit of rust along the bottom of it. There were a few links missing as well which showed as tiny holes along the hauberk. His leather belt looked similar but the leather was slightly faded. His dark leather skirt had also become somewhat faded. His leather sandals looked about the same. Overall his outfit looked cheaper and lower quality. His powerful, hairy body still looked intimidating in the armor but there was something non threatening about cheap looking armor.

Liam looked down at himself, then over to Anna. His face broke into a slight smile and as he was about to speak S.A.M. appeared.

Liam's face instantly turned to an angry scowl as he yelled, "Looks like the more you lose the worse you look. Enjoy that silver for the time being, girlie, I'll be swimming in it soon!"

S.A.M. sat motionless with his little roman helmet on, waiting for Liam to finish. Once he was done, S.A.M. spoke, "Contestants will shoot at targets with arrows. Ms. Johannson will be aiming for red targets, Mr. Gentry will be aiming for blue targets. When a target is hit with an arrow points will be awarded based on its color. After a target is hit once it is no longer worth points. You will be given two minutes."

Danielle appeared. She was wearing a flowing white toga which nearly reached the ground. Her waist was belted with a golden rope and her sandals were golden. Her long brown hair flowed freely. Anna's eyes were drawn to Danielle's stomach however. It had grown noticeably. She was certainly not huge by any standard but there was definitely a bump there. She could probably still pass it off as a fat stomach but it was clear that excuse wouldn't last much longer.
Anna felt her stomach drop and she gulped. Danielle gave Anna a cold stare as she stood with her hands on her hips.

S.A.M. continued, "Ms. Strauss will be gifting something to the loser of this challenge."

Liam let out a surprised gasp as he started, "H-hey that's not fair I'm not going to stand for this, I should ge-"

Danielle turned her gaze to Liam and rubbed her hands slowly along her belly, not breaking eye contact. Liam stopped his sentence short and grew a highly concerned expression on his face. He was game on.

"Powerup." Anna said plainly.

Liam let out a growl as he reached for his eyes. He furiously rubbed them and began blinking quickly.

A bow appeared in Anna's hand that fit her size perfectly. It was rather small and slender but felt very high quality. Dozens of arrows were stuck in the dirt in front of her. Hundreds of targets filled the space in front of Anna. The targets were painted with blue and red dots.

"Begin."

"I-I can't see the color, what happened to my eyes?" Liam continued blinking and rubbing his eyes as he fumbled with his bow. He notched an arrow and stopped. He looked around the arena with a panicked and scared expression.
Anna was not really familiar with bows but she knew enough to get started. Some of the targets were very close to her and she awkwardly took aim at the closest red target. She let the arrow fly and missed, the arrow soared above the target and landed into a different red target. It crumpled to the ground. A stroke of luck! As she notched her next arrow, she looked over to Liam who was angrily shooting rapidly at random targets. Over the next two minutes Anna managed to strike four red targets and one blue target accidentally.

When the buzzer sounded the final score read:

BLUE: 9 RED: 11

She had won another round! Liam released yet another growl as he squinted his eyes and rubbed them one more time. When he opened them again, he smiled widely. Apparently he could see again. Anna felt relief as, certainly, that would have eventually found its way to her.

Danielle, who had been quietly watching the match, spoke to Liam in her confident voice, "I suppose you believe I will be forcing a pregnancy on you." Danielle shook her head before continuing. "While I had hoped Anna would lose, and certainly this will be her burden in the near future, I would not curse this child to be carried unnaturally by a man. I will instead be fixing a...mistake I made previously." Danielle began to pace slowly with her hands behind her back, her stomach pushed out even farther. "You see, when I gave Anna my attraction to men, I foolishly left out some...kinks... I didn't exactly 'give it all away' as it were. I hope to remedy that situation. Do you know how unsettling it is to enjoy specific sexual kinks but not feel attracted to anybody? It has lead to some very awkward situations, I assure you."

Liam's eyes were wide as he watched Danielle, his expression was extremely fearful.

"I don't know what your sexual preference is Mr. Gentry, but prepare for a...spicy addition. I am giving you some of my kinks. Particularly my strong affinity for semen. You'll like being cummed on and having it inside of you. Additionally, humiliation will turn you on now too. I will retain a few other turn ons...but these 'gifts' have been particularly troublesome to me these past few months."

Liam clutched his head, dropping his bow to the ground. His slightly rusted chain armor rustled as he staggered about with eyes squinting and contorted in pain. When he opened them back up he got his bearings then rested them onto Anna who flinched at his simple gaze. A toothy grin spread across Liam's face as the scene began to fade away. It was a frightening, uncomfortable stare. Anna knew exactly what Liam was thinking. Though these kinks were powerful and probably slightly overwhelming for Liam - for him - they were temporary.

The last thing Anna saw before being plunged into darkness was a somber Danielle rubbing her hands along her slightly swollen belly.

HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Pulled into a tight bun.
VOICE: Youthful, somewhat shy and quiet.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattoed just above the vagina.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A flowy white, wool tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a dark leather silver accented cuirass ending at the shoulder and a leather skirt cut into strips, with bolted silver plates ending at the knee. Silver sandal style 5 inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:12 pm

*Round Forty Three*

Anna appeared in a stone room. The ceiling stretched about ten feet up. The room was circular, two large torches lit up the space. It wasn't very large and sparsely furnished. The few surfaces that there were covered with various bladed weapons. Ahead of her were two identical looking stone hallways. They were separated by a thick wall and paralleled each other for about 100 feet before ending in thick metal portcullises. Daylight shone through the gates, illuminating the hallways. The stone floor had a thin film of sand along it which gritted and grinded as she waved her golden heels along it.

Her clothing had changed yet again. Her toga was now a fine silk which hugged her skin and gave her an ethereal sheen. Her arms were now fully armored with gold encrusted leather. It extended to her cuirass which was now gold accented as well. The dark leather was of the highest quality and it tightly held her tiny frame in luxury. She had two gold metal bands on her wrists and a golden choker which rested just above her adams apple. She shifted it uncomfortably, clearly it wasn't meant for somebody with a lump there. Her cheap hair was in a tight bun with golden barrettes and clips holding it in place. Her dark leather skirt was of the highest quality leather and secured with golden plates. She also strutted on five inch golden heels. Her lower leg was armored with the same top-of-the-line leather. She gave off a pleasant feminine floral aroma and she appeared healthy and clean. Anna's outfit and appearance gave her a confidence she had not felt in awhile, she was determined to keep winning.

Liam appeared and Anna could instantly smell something rotten. Liam had a stench about him. His chain shirt was fully rusted, patchy and brittle looking. His leather belt was gone and his skirt had become a loincloth. His white toga had turned dark grey and displayed several holes. His feet were completely void of shoes. He had small patches of dirt on his skin and he exuded an aura of desperation. His long beard looked stiff and ratty.

Anna and Liam locked eyes. Anna felt herself start to look away but she did not. She met Liam's gaze and folded her arms across her compressed chest. Liam's feminine face suddenly grew a worried expression.

He spoke quickly in his high pitched tenor, "Look, Anderson, we don't have much time. There's something you need to know about round fifty. You have a choice during the we-"

S.A.M. appeared in his cute little roman helmet.

Liam's words turned to an angry growl as he examined himself. He met Anna's gaze and grew even angrier as she maintained eye contact.

Liam's voice sounded like venom as she spit, "You think you're high and mighty now? You win a few in a row and suddenly you can overcome who you are? Fancy clothes don't suddenly make you somebody else. When the tables turn i'll show you how low you really are."

Anna sighed, Melody had tried to tell her something important. Maybe she could get it out of her next round.

Liam started again, softer this time, "I've had some truly humiliating experiences these last few days thanks to Danielle." He broke the eye contact and stared into the floor as he whispered, "And my body liked it. My own goddamn body betrayed me." He paused again and closed his eyes. His voice was still a whisper, "I have to win."

S.A.M. waited for Liam to finish before starting, "Contestants must convince a guard to open the portcullis and let them enter the arena. Contestant may not attack the guard and the guard must be the one to open it."
Two Stans appeared wearing leg exposing togas and simple sandals. The walked into their respective hallways and stood near the gate.

"Begin."

Anna began to move into the left hallway. She saw Liam grab a weapon off the table and start towards his side. She thought about how she would go about completing the challenge. Obviously, sex was an option. But perhaps it wasn't the only way.

Anna confidently strode up to Stan who stood with his back against the wall. He lazily looked her up and down. His androgynous, bearded face analyzed her and he spoke in his androgynous lisp, "My lady."

Anna put on her most uppity, erudite expression as she spoke confidently, "I wish to enter the arena, open the door."

Stan squinted his eyes slightly and his face became visibly confused as he thought for a few seconds. He slowly responded, "Sorry my lady, women are not allowed to enter the arena."

Anna didn't let it phase her as she continued, "I am a high born lady, you are a commoner. I am ordering you to open this gate or else."

Stan grew angry as he responded, "Look, you may be a high born - but no woman will tell me what to do. I've been ordered to keep this gate closed to the poor and to women, so unless you've got a dick you'll just have to go topside and watch the matches from the crowd."

Anna sighed as she sauntered up close to Stan who watched her with a suspicious eye.

She licked her lips as she whispered, "Have you ever been sucked off by a rich lady?" Anna reached her hand under Stan's toga and found his stiffening cock. She slowly started rubbing her hand up and down it as she watched Stan who looked incredibly confused.

His eyes grew wide as he muttered a response, "I-I don't...I don't think we can..."

Anna put on a smile as she sunk to her knees and whispered, "Shh, I won't tell if you don't."

Anna's unprotected knees hit the sand and stone as her hands pushed Stan's toga out of the way exposing his five inch penis. He splayed his legs and rested against the wall as Anna began her work. Stan had a bushy mass of pubic hair which held a strong musky smell. It was intoxicating to her as she kissed his cock head. One hand firmly grasped Stan's member while the other snaked its way between her legs to her dampening pussy.

Anna's thick lips accepted his dick as she pushed her head down until his full length was in her throat. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, using her hand to lightly pinch up and down his length as she went. Stan released a pleasurable sigh as she continued. Anna sucked and swirled her tongue around the head before plunging back down to the hilt. Her hand worked her puffy vagina and pierced clit. A pool of her juices had formed on the ground as she had no underwear under her skirt. The smell of sex began to pervade the hallway.

As she began fondling Stan's low hanging balls and sucking his full length, she thought about the next step. Obviously, Liam had no sexual option on the other side so he would get turned away for being poor and since he couldn't attack Stan it would be impossible for him to win. Once Stan blew his load onto the ground, she would get him to open the gate to yet another victory.

Stan surprised her by grabbing her head and pulling the golden clips and barrettes out of her hair one by one. They fell to the floor and her cheap blonde hair fell free. Stan moaned as he grabbed Anna's head and pulled her quickly up and down on his shaft. His hips bucked in time. It was then that the sound of a nearby portcullis opening rang out. While being stuffed with cock, Anna looked over to see her portcullis still remained closed...but that meant...

Anna felt a tingle in her head as Stan continued to abuse her mouth. Stan's breaths came in quick bursts as he continued his rhythm. Anna pulled her head back, slipping his dick from her lips, a trail of saliva was connected them. This was the time where he Anna would move her head and he would cum on the floor. But Anna didn't move her head. Instead, she felt compelled to open her mouth and wait like a dog would for a treat. Anna's hand furiously worked her sopping cunt as Stan held her hair tightly in one hand and jacked himself off with the other.

"Cover me!" Anna screamed excitedly.

Stan's quivering penis was an inch or maybe two from Anna's face as he let out one final howl. His cum began to rope out one after the other. Anna remained stationary, held tight by Stan. She felt strangely elated as he continued to coat her face. It lasted for a few more seconds, absolutely caking her in sticky semen; before Stan squeezed one final drop onto Anna's glistening visage. Stan released her hair and started slowing his breathing as he closed his eyes and grew a contented smile.

Anna felt an incredible arousal build as she continued rubbing herself. Drops of semen fell to the floor, joining a growing pool of girl cum. She pictured herself in front of a crowd, covered head to toe in semen. Everybody was judging her as a dirty slut. She moaned as the image overwhelmed her. Midway through her moan, however, something changed. She felt like she had the worst frog in her throat. Her breaths came in quicker and quicker as she pushed to clear out whatever was blocking her breathing. When she finally broke it up and swallowed, she felt relief from her tight choker. She reached one hand up and felt the choker which rested on her smooth neck. Her Adam's apple was gone! Her neck was now smooth and thin. Her disconcerting discovery was broken by Stan who slapped his half chub onto her forehead. It made Anna forget about her smooth neck and focused back on her hungry cunt. Stan proceeded to slap his manhood over and over again into Anna's sticky face which only further heightened her arousal.

She bit into her painted, salty lower lip as she reached her climax. Anna felt an explosion of pleasure burst from her vagina and course through her pumping veins. Her legs and pussy began to quiver uncontrollably and she opened her mouth to release a loud, high pitched moan. As she did, however, Stan grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth down onto his mostly hard cock. She muffled a feminine moan around his dick as he pumped back and forth yet again. Anna's ecstasy lasted a few more seconds as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Stan released her head and she pulled away, panting heavily in the afterglow. Her hands had fallen limp to her sides and her eyes were closed. Stan's pubic hair had picked up droplets of semen from Anna's face as she deepthroated him so Stan grabbed her cheap blonde hair yet again and wiped himself off.

Anna remained on her knees for a few more seconds before slowly moving to stand up. Strands of hair were falling into her face and getting mixed into the spunk while other parts had begun to dry. Anna stumbled to the portcullis which was still closed. She looked into the light through the large holes in the metal door and saw Liam staring back at her. He had a giant smile on his face and started to laugh at her. His laugh was lower pitch than normal. He lifted his beard and rubbed his neck which had a prominent Adams apple.

An all too familiar masculine voice rang out of Liam's mouth, "Looks like the little girlie got exactly what she wanted. Admit it, you didn't care about winning, you just wanted cum all over your face." As Anna walked further into the light and it shone over her drying face Liam scoffed as he continued, "Such a contented little slut you are! You look like a rich whore and smell like a brothel. It's even in your trailer trash looking hair!"

Anna could still feel the seed dripping down her face and onto the leather armor. She could also feel the wetness dribbling down her legs.

"Let me hear it, come on skank - speak!" Liam demanded.

"S-shutup Liam, you got what you wanted..."

Anna's voice was high pitched and very much female. She closed her lips and waited for it to be over.

"You sound so pretty buttercup, and now you'll love being sticky like this -" Liam motioned to Anna, "-forever."

Anna let out a pout as the scene began to collapse. As it was, however, she noticed something crusty and white in Liam's beard. It made her a little happy, at least he had to work for it too.

VOICE: High pitched, shy and soft.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
OUTFIT: A flowy white, silk tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a dark leather gold accented cuirass ending at the shoulder and a leather skirt cut into strips, with bolted gold plates ending at the knee. Gold sandal style 5 inch heels. Gold accented leather upper arm and shin guards. Golden choker and golden wristbands. Golden hairclips and barrets in hair holding it in place.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 pm

This was intense. Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 am

*Round Forty Four*

Anna floated for awhile. Relieved that she had been cleaned off since the previous round. She contemplated the last few rounds, it was clear that she had little to no control over her arousal now. But was that really such a bad thing? It was just harmless sex after all. It didn't mean anything, a perfectly healthy woman could have sex if she wanted to. Yeah, she was going to be fine...just harmless sex...

Anna appeared in the arena yet again. The crowd was quite a bit bigger now. There were still large holes of empty seating in the stands but there must have been a few hundred watching now. Their murmuring and talking was quite loud.
She looked down at herself, as she expected her silver encrusted armor had returned. Her toga was wool again and she had lost her upper arm and shin guards. She had a silver bracelet on one hand and her hair was held with normal pins. The leather was a fine quality but not the absolute best. Her breasts were still held tightly by the cuirass.

Liam appeared. He did not have a rank smell about him and his armor looked less terrible. He actually had shoes on again. His slightly rusted and patchy chain shirt was held in place with a faded leather belt. His skin was relatively clean and his skirt had returned after becoming a loin cloth during the last round. He looked himself over and grew a small smile.

Sandra appeared wearing a white toga. It was belted with a golden chain. She stood on white flats. She had no figure to speak of and a flat chest. Though her ass stuck out provocatively. She brushed her medium brown hair out of her glasses covered eyes. Her thin lips were turned into a slight frown as she looked between Liam and Anna. Without her heels she looked incredibly short, no more than 5". Her thin arms and hands rubbed up her stomach, examining her outfit.

"H-hey Sands..." Liam croaked out, his normally confident, masculine voice was wavering slightly.

"Mel." Sandra replied coldly.

S.A.M. appeared before Anna could say anything. Liam started to stretch and pump himself up while Sandra absentmindedly looked around the arena.

"Contestants will compete in a chariot race. The first to complete three laps will be the winner. The loser will be swapping something with Ms. Lane."

Two identical golden chariots appeared, each being pulled by two white horses. They were stationed behind a white finish line. A red fence appeared just inside the perimeter of the arena, appearing to serve as a guide to follow.
"Begin."

"Good luck Anna!" Cindi smiled as she spoke in her breathy voice.

Anna moved her way to the chariot. It was a simple platform with a golden basket of sorts; complete with large golden wheels She grabbed the reins attached to the horses. There was also a long whip in front. Anna grabbed the reins and gave them a quick crack - like in the movies. To her surprise it worked and the horses started to pull. Anna and Liam slowly crept up in speed nearly neck and neck. Halfway through the first lap, when the speeds were starting to get pretty quick, Liam edged his chariot closer and closer to Anna. He was trying to ram her! Anna could either slow down or strike back. Her instinct kicked in and she pulled the reins back hard. The horses let out a loud whinny and slowed almost to a stop. She heard Liam laughing as he sped past her. She grabbed the long whip and looked down at it. She hesitated for a second, what she wouldn't give to have somebody use this on her...just imagine the feeling of being treated like a slave...the humiliation...she shook her head and realized she was dead stopped halfway through the first lap!

She swung the whip and cracked it across the horses back. It let out a pained whinny and quickly started pulling. The more she used the whip, however, the more she wished it was her being whipped. Anna found herself lost in fantasy for brief periods of time. She had barely started the third lap when Liam came around to the finish.

As she was about to finish, Anna nearly fell off the chariot as she felt her body shifting. Her vision shifted downward as she moved closer to the ground. She was small before but now she was absolutely tiny! Everything looked a bit bigger to her. Her body proportions had been maintained. If her boobs weren't being held in place by the leather they would have looked even bigger on her smaller body! When she hopped off the chariot, finding that the ground was more difficult to reach, she looked over to Cindi who had gained her missing height. With Anna's 5 inch heels she was about eye to eye with Cindi who was in flats. With his 6"6 frame, Liam was an absolute monster compared to Anna's delicate 5"0. She had to look up over a foot to meet him eye to eye.

"Howdy there, little lady!" Liam joked in his male voice. He walked close to Anna and looked straight down at her, "...And I do mean little."

Anna felt intimidated and afraid of Liam. She stared at the sand and froze.

The sand slipped away.

HEIGHT: 5"0
WEIGHT: 108 LBS
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, puffy vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina.
OUTFIT: A flowy white, wool tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a dark leather silver accented cuirass ending at the shoulder and a leather skirt cut into strips, with bolted silver plates ending at the knee. Silver sandal style 5 inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 am

*Round Forty Five*

Anna was standing on a bustling street corner. It was a roman marketplace with hundreds of people in flowing robes and dress walking to and fro. The sun shone brightly while shopkeepers of all description were peddling wares. Children ran across the streets and the noise of commerce rang out all around.

Anna was back in her original outfit. A leather cuirass and skirt with simple leather high heeled sandals. The short toga underneath was rougher on her skin, made of some sort of linen. Her hair was held tightly and she glanced around the scene in wonderment, there was a lot going on. She wanted to just walk the street and get lost in it all.

Liam appeared in his original outfit. His beard tickled the top of a metal chain shirt which was belted with leather above a leather skirt. Under the chain shirt was a short white toga. He stood on flat leather sandals.

The pair stood for a few seconds, watching the hustle and bustle before Anna spoke in her new feminine pitch. She had to yell to be heard over the noise, "Melody, what were you trying to tell me a few rounds back?"

Melody's face darkened slightly as she said as quietly as the noise would allow, "Why do you think Doctor Grungot hasn't been around? He's preparing something big." He paused for a second, choosing his next words carefully, "You'll have a choice to make during round fifty. It won't feel like you have a choice, believe me I know. But you do. Just remember who you are and what's really important to you."

"What kind of choice?" Anna asked quickly.

A little S.A.M. projection appeared on the stone road. His tiny roman helmet was lopsided and he quickly corrected it.

Liam looked down at his clothing excitedly. He watched the scene and looked elated and confident. He crossed his bulging arms and looked down at Anna who shifted uncomfortably.

"Contestants will advertise for the arena. Whoever can convince the most people to enter the doors in five minutes will win."

Anna looked behind her, a large stone gate with a raised portcullis stood proudly. Beyond it she could see the sand pit of the arena.

"Begin."

Anna cupped her hands around her mouth, trying to amplify her voice as she yelled, "Come one, come all; to the wonders of the arena! Gladiators and feats of strength, the likes of which you cannot believe!" She felt great about the pitch! But...barely anybody could hear her. Her weak voice couldn't break through the noise and only a small handful of nearby people reacted to her speech.

"Are there female fighters now?" A nearby grizzled looking man asked.

"Yes sir, I am one of them! Wouldn't you like to see women duking it out in a fight for their very lives?"

The man thought for a second then nodded his head, "Yeah i'm in for that." He tottered into the entrance followed by another man who was seemingly also interested.

Anna felt pretty good, two new customers already!

"Live nude women wrestling for your entertainment!" Liam boomed from the center of the street. Groups of people stopped in their tracks forming a crowd around Liam who continued, "See their voluptuous, naked bodies writhing and grinding against one another in what is sure to be a tantalizing and unforgettable experience!" He paused for dramatic effect before finishing, "For your viewing pleasure, happening live right now at the arena!"

The crowd murmured among themselves before hurrying to the arena gate. Anna watched as a crowd of forty or fifty people shoved their way through the entrance.

Anna had to think fast. There was really only one logical one up to a promise of nude women and that's nude women. Anna began to tear at her leather cuirass, trying to free her restrained breasts. She pulled at the buckle on her shoulder which kept her top tight. The buckle separated and she slipped out of the cuirass, dropping it to the floor. She shimmied the leather skirt down her wide hips and flat ass. Her giant breasts swung around heavily under her toga as she shook her hips back and forth. She ripped the toga off exposing herself completely leaving only her leather high heels. She pulled at the pins keeping her hair restrained and it fell wildly around her.

Anna looked around and immediately drew the stares of everybody that noticed her. It made her feel humiliated and aroused. She could feel a familiar wetness forming between her legs as she jogged close to the entrance of the arena. As she moved, her pendulous boobs wiggled in time with her hoop earrings. Another crowd had gathered displaying open mouth stares either out of shock or lust.

The people people were unsure exactly what was happening so they waited for her to speak. Anna felt their stares and relished being evaluated as a sexual object. She basked in the spotlight momentarily before speaking and ignoring the warmth growing out of her nethers, "Like what you see? Head into the arena for even more! You might even get lucky!"

Anna gave the crowd a wink as she folded her arms under her breasts, pushing them up slightly. She posed provocatively with only leg splayed to the outside. She didn't know where this instinct and expertise at showing off her body came from, but at least it was doing something positive. The crowd reacted like hungry dogs and made a break for the entrance. As the rather large crowd was flowing through the gates a third group of people pushed behind them. They turned their heads to stare at Anna as they passed. Anna followed their trail to where they were coming from. She saw Liam who was the tallest man in the crowd. He was talking to a small group of men. Liam pointed at Anna as he spoke. What was he up to?
Anna watched Liam smile and shake hands with the small group of men who began walking towards her. She became increasingly afraid as the men beelined for her like a pack of wolves about to pounce on defenseless prey. Anna started backing up towards the stone arena wall and moving to cover herself as they stopped within feet of her. The men surrounded her in a half circle and flashed her predatory looks. Her breathing quickened as fear started to take over. She was hyperventilating, desperately trying to cover her female assets with her calloused, manly hands.

A bald headed older man with a large hooked nose spoke. His voice was cold and serpentine, it made Anna's fears deepen. "Your master said we could give you your whore pussy a nice try before we buy. I expect he's trained you well." A toothy smile grew on his wrinkled face and he and his cohorts began tightening the circle.

"I-I'm not a prostitute.." Anna muttered.

The men laughed as their bald headed leader retorted sarcastically, "Oh sure, you're not a whore. Just a woman who removes her clothes in the town square and advertises herself sexually. Just normal women stuff."
The other men cried out in mocking laughter as they continued to slowly close the circle. Anna squeezed her eyes shut as tears flowed down her face. She waited for something to happen but nothing did. Seconds that felt like days ticked by. The noise around her had stopped. She slowly opened her eyes and only she and Liam were left on the street. Her body was quivering as she broke down into a deep sob. She slid down the wall and fell to her knees, hugging her thin arms around her inflated chest.

In the sky was displayed the final score: ANNA - 37 ; LIAM - 75

Liam stomped up to a tiny, sobbing, hyperventilating, naked woman slumped against a wall. He rolled his eyes as he said, "They wouldn't have done anything anyway." The sobbing continued as he added, "Besides, you would have liked it."

Anna didn't initially respond. How could she? They both knew he was right, as fucked up as it was. A large part of her wishes S.A.M. had given them ten minutes instead of five.

Anna wiped away her tears as she choked out, "Go fuck yourself, Liam. If Anthony knew what you just tried to do..."

"Anthony ain't here. Why do you think Grungot isn't speaking to us? They have no power in this program. We're in the wild fucking west. And besides, what would Anthony think of you sucking people off to complete challenges now? There were other ways to complete the portcullis challenge besides blowing Stan. But there you were getting your face plastered with spunk - and loving it, I might add." Liam looked down at Anna's naked body, "At least people are starting to see you as the whore you are."

Anna desperately waited for the comforting void to envelope her and take her away. Liam stomped his way to Anna and grabbed her left wrist, partially pulling her up by it in the process. She released a gasp as he pulled her arm. He examined her thick mannish hand and spoke, "But lo' a woman's hand this is not. Let's fix that."

Anna looked up into the sun as her hands began to tingle. She held her right hand close to her face and watched as her fingers thinned considerably. The callous from years of construction and weightlifting turned soft and smooth. These hands had clearly not seen any manual labor. Overall, her hands grew significantly shorter and her fingers were thinner. She found her index fingers had lengthened relative to her other fingers while her ring fingers had shortened making them more like a common female hands. She slowly turned her new hands in front of her face, examining them carefully. They were delicate and slender. Nobody would ever mistake these dainty hands as those of a man.

Once the tingling had subsided, Liam released Anna. He turned and started walking away. The scene began to collapse.

"You'll pay for this Liam." Anna said plainly.

The street was turning to darkness as bit by bit it disappeared. Liam stopped walking but didn't turn his hulking back as he responded quietly. "I already have."

Anna was fully plunged into darkness.

WEIGHT: 106 LBS
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with red painted nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
OUTFIT: A flowy white, cotton tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a dark leather cuirass ending at the shoulder and a leather skirt cut into strips ending at the knee. Brown sandal style 5 inch heels.
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:39 pm

This was nice. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 am

*Round Forty Six*

Anna appeared on a small stone square. The square had stone walls up to Anna's chest but otherwise it was open. The warm sun was shining and the blue sky stretched on as far as she could see. She looked down over the side and saw she was overlooking the arena. She was fairly high up and a slight breeze tickled her face. She peered down at the crowds who had nearly filled the stadium. The hum of conversation echoed through the place, like ocean waves rising and falling. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, just listening to the noise; she found it soothing.

Anna looked down at herself. The leather cuirass looked faded over top the short tunic. The material of the off-white tunic was slightly irritating to her skin. Additionally, her leather skirt looked worn and faded. Small cracks and rub marks were littering the leather of her outfit. Her leather heeled sandals looked relatively the same.

Directly across the arena was another square, set overlooking the stadium. It was far away, but Anna could clearly see Liam's hulking form standing atop it.

S.A.M. appeared and started speaking, "Contestants will provide play-by-play description of the events that transpire in the arena. Whoever has the most people listening, engaged and informed will be the winner."

Several portcullises in the stone walls of the arena opened up.

"Begin."

An incredibly fast flurry of activity began. At least a hundred men ran onto the sand from all directions. From what Anna could guess, there were two teams, the yellow and the blue team. They were both armed to the teeth and charged at one another. Small skirmishes broke out all throughout the stadium.

The crowd roared each time an opponent was felled. Anna began speaking as loudly and quickly as she could, reacting to each cut and slash as they happened. She developed a good rhythm, keeping in line with the crowd. She hyped them up during quieter blocs of time and egging them on during excitement. She could see the people directly below her were enjoying her commentary, clapping with her and at her as she described the action. She could hear the sound of Liam's shouts but his voice was faltering slightly and he seemed lost for words. The battle was gruesome but it didn't deter Anna who pressed on with vigor and determination. Soon the whole crowd was in on it, her normally tiny voice boomed over the place. They listened and cheered, booed when she wanted them to, clapped when she wanted them to and screamed when she wanted them to. She continued until only a small handful of bloodied, worn out combatants remained. Liam had all but stopped trying when Anna grew even louder. The excitement of the crowd grew even more, they reacted like putty in her hands. They hung on her every word, she was fantastic! The best, the most confident, the coolest...

...the shyest, the quietest, the most afraid...

Anna came back to reality. The fighting had begun but she was much too nervous to speak to a huge crowd like this. She had somehow mustered the courage last round to speak to a crowd but after what happened...she was more content to just stay quiet. She could see Liam's frantic movements from his square and could make out his energetic voice once in awhile all the way across the arena. She tried to open her mouth and say something - anything - but it just wouldn't come out. The fighting in the pit wasn't glorious or honorable, it was brutes slaughtering brutes. She looked away in disgust as the crowd roared, reacting to yet another beheading. She turned around and looked out of the arena walls, the city basked in the sunshine. It was beautiful, She watched it dreamily, ignoring the scene behind her. She rested her elbows on the walls and her tiny hands under her jaw. The crowd released one final cheer as a victor had been crowned. She turned back around but quickly averted her eyes as the bloodbath below made her feel sick.

Anna went back to resting her hand under her chin before feeling a tingle in it. She moved her jaw back and forth as she felt it reshaping. She rubbed her delicate fingers across her shrinking jawbone. Her cheekbones had also changed! They felt higher and a bit wider and her face took on a more circular, soft shape. Anna's nose was still broad and her brow was thick, but the lower part of her face was more feminine. Once the tingle stopped she opened and closed her thick lips a few times.

Anna waited for an additional change because she didn't participate but it didn't come. Maybe Grungot really didn't have any footing here. She sighed as the scene began to fade. She rubbed the lower part of her face, it was amazing how soft it felt; gone were the sharp angles. The scene collapsed and she was floating.

FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin, high rounded cheekbones, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with red painted nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
OUTFIT: A rough off-white tunic which goes down to mid thigh overlayed with a faded leather cuirass ending at the shoulder and a cracked, worn leather skirt cut into strips ending at the knee. Brown sandal style 5 inch heels.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 pm

*Round Forty Seven*

Anna appeared again near the long hallway leading to the portcullis into the arena. The room was dark and dimly lit. Tables littered with weapons and shields filled the small, stone room.

She itched her heavy chest which was encased in a tattered, faded, rough dark blue tunic. Parts of her skin were exposed through the holes including one of her thick pink nipples. The tunic went down to just above her knees. Her arms were totally exposed. Her high heeled shoes were ill fitting and uncomfortable. They no longer wrapped up her leg and flopped and shifted as she walked. She also wore neither a bra nor panties.

Her long blond hair had come undone and spilled over her shoulder and down her back. She tried to pull her hair into a manageable bun or the like but had nothing to hold it up and no knowledge of wrapping it properly. She resigned to just let it hang.

She peered around the room before a loud hum started to rise from the portcullis. The sound rose and rose become a constant, dull boom. She didn't know how many thousands were filling the seats of the arena but they were sure making a lot of noise. She felt suddenly anxious, what would she have to do? In front of all those people. But they weren't people, they were just computer simulated...she hoped they were. It didn't make it feel any less real Anna though as she picked up a vicious looking axe from a nearby table. She let is go as S.A.M. appeared in the middle of the room.

"Contestants will fight each other for the amusement of the crowd. The weapons will not actually hurt or kill contestants but they will feel pain and be affected as if they had been hurt. The effects are temporary and will be removed once the match is over. Whoever entertains the crowd more will win. The loser will be receiving a change courtesy of Ms. Mode. Please choose your weapons and make your way to the corresponding portcullis."

Anna drew a sharp intake of breath. Surely this wasn't for real? She had so many disadvantages against Liam that it wasn't even close to fair. Maybe she wasn't facing against Liam? That must be it. It was likely that Danielle or Cindi would be her opponent. Or maybe Helena herself? What would be the best weapons against them? Every opponent would have longer range than Anna because she was just so dang small. But against somebody like Cindi, Anna just had to out range them a bit. She grabbed a short spear off the wall. Well, it would have been considered 'short' to most people but it still was over Anna's head. The shaft was a bit too thick for her small hands but it was the best she could find. She looked to the shields and decided on a thin, square, metal one that would - hopefully - be able to block a blow from a female opponent if she used a less heavy weapon. It was also light enough that Anna's thin arms could support it. She finished by strapping a short sword tightly around her waist, giving her hourglass figure a bit of an opportunity to show off.

She walked slowly through the hallway, listening to the dull roar of the crowd grow louder as she neared the portcullis. She felt butterflies in her stomach as nerves began to take over. Her body shook slightly, making her movements feel a little unsteady. The rough material of the tunic scraped against her soft skin, causing itching and irritation. She wobbled on her ill fitting heels that weren't attached to her feet properly. Her unsupported, fat breasts heaved and jiggled as she walked throwing off her balance further and her hair kept falling into her eyes. She let her arm holding the shield fall to the side as it was already getting tired holding the shield up. She dropped the spear twice while walking because she couldn't fit her hand all the way around the shaft. This was going to be a tough win here.

She made her way to the portcullis where Stan was waiting. He looked her up and down, furrowed his nose and released a chuckle.

"Little scrapta wants to be a gladiator?" He asked with a coy smile.

Anna looked at him sideways before responding, "Um...what?"

"Oh, I see you're not familiar with Latin. You look like a woman who sells sex for money or 'scrapta' as they're known around these parts."

Anna looked down at herself before looking up again, confused.

"I wouldn't want to bore you with the history, miss." He added cordially.

"No, please, I want to hear it." Anna asked, desperately trying to stall as long as she could.

Stan looked pleased as he said in his androgynous voice, "Well, okay. In ancient Rome, which this simulation is based off, there were several key factors that would differentiate the average woman from a scrapta. Scrapta were required to either dye their hair blonde or wear a blonde wig. And judging by those dark roots, it's clear that you have dyed yours. Additionally, scrapta would often wear high heeled shoes. To show that they were 'available'." Stan paused for a few seconds and examined her again, "Most had a tattoo that would say "servus" meaning slave as most scrapta were slaves as well. Can't say I see one on your face or shoulder as was the common custom. Maybe you aren't one after all...but that would beg the question as to why you smell like somebody just purchased a romp with you."

Anna grabbed her tunic and took a quick sniff. She could smell the faintest scent of semen pervading her. The musky odor grew stronger as she noticed it. She was very confused as she looked for signs of fluid.

Stan reached down and grabbed Anna's shoulders and turned her around. "Ah yep, there it is, looks like you got screwed from behind and somebody pulled out, unloading all over your back. Because who would want to impregnante a scrapta? How shameful."

He turned her back around and Anna instantly felt herself growing hot. She was about to traipse onto the sand in front of thousands, looking suspiciously like a roman whore with semen stains on the back of her low quality tunic. The feelings of nervousness and fear turned to perverse excitement. She elected to let the cum remain on her tunic, not really concerned about being clean.

She turned towards the portcullis and muttered to Stan, "I'm ready."

Stan turned and pulled a nearby lever, the portcullis began to raise.

"Good luck scrapta," his voice sounded genuine; he paused before adding, "you'll definitely need it. I shall cheer for you."

Anna felt a tiny rush: being called the Latin equivalent of prostitute was a turn on. She shifted her attention to the cheering of the crowd.

She walked out into the stinging sunlight, scanning for her opponent. The crowd boomed as she entered. She accidentally dropped her spear and picked it up quickly, much to the amusement of the crowd who laughed heartily.

In the center of the arena was Helena. She wore a dark black toga with gold accents. She stood on gold sandals and held a black parasol, blocking the sunlight. Her arms were exposed, showing off her inked sleeves.

She nodded to Anna and twirled the parasol around. Her smokey voice began, "Anna, darling. You look...different than I remember."

Anna was taken aback and didn't know what do say so she just looked to the sand and shifted uncomfortably.

Anna heard another portcullis opening and turned to look at...Liam walking from his tunnel. He wore shining silver chainmail with golden pauldrons, greaves, sabatons and forearm guards. His leather skirt had polished gold plates covering it. The armor looked incredibly expensive but easy to maneuver in. He held a silver shield with a golden lion on the front and a long spear with a silver head and dark wood shaft. The crowd cheered excitedly as he jogged onto the sand, his movements were effortless and quick.

Liam stood proudly next to Anna, his barrel chest puffed out and his thick muscles had a heroic glow. He flashed a smile down at Anna who flipped her hair a few times, trying to get it out of her face without dropping her weapons. Liam's jaw looked stronger and more defined behind his long beard.

"Hey there sunshine. Couldn't believe they were having us do this. I'll tell you what, put down your weapons, bend over and spread those cheeks and i'll make it quick." He let out a hearty chuckle as he finished speaking.

Anna just shook her head. No matter the odds, no matter how many disadvantages she had...this asshole had to go down. She felt more determined than ever but played it cool.

"N-no Liam I won't do that..."

"Looks like it'll be the painful way then!" Liam mused, obviously not taking Anna very seriously as he tossed his spear back and forth from hand to hand. "Oh, and you look like a gently used whore, just so you know."

Again, Anna felt a pleasurable little twitch from being called a degrading name. It was over quickly as she forced herself to focus on the task at hand. One of her only advantages was his overconfidence. If she could just use that...

S.A.M. appeared quickly.

"Begin."
The crowd let out a roar as the combatants faced each other with raised shields. They slowly circled one another. Anna stepped awkwardly as she contended with her ill-fitting heels. Liam slowly poked his long spear out and placed it onto Anna's outstretched shield. Anna raised her shield and hid behind it. Liam let the spear rest atop the metal for a few seconds. With a sneer, he then began pushing down on the spear slowly and easily forcing the shield toward the ground. Anna's arm began going down with it. She was exerting as much effort as she could muster to hold it up. Her thin arms shook and her face was red and sputtering as she fought against the strain. After a few seconds, however, the strength just wasn't in her. Liam ramped up the pressure just a little bit causing Anna's already fatigued muscles to give in. She dropped the metal shield to the ground. It fell with a dull *thunk*. Her arm burned with fatigue it clearly wasn't used to.

The audience appeared to enjoy the show as the cheering came in earnest. Liam retracted his spear and basked in the applause, looking around and shaking his weapon which elicited even more noise. Anna quickly lunged forward and poked her spear at Liam's head while he was distracted. He reacted at the last second and raised his shield, the spear glanced off the to the left side, but not before cutting into Liam's neck. Anna could feel the spear enter his flesh. A river of crimson splashed out. She pulled back her spear as Liam screamed in pain. The crowd let out a collective gasp as Liam continued, his pained cries turning quickly to an angry growl.

"You goddamn bitch!" He shouted in agony. The blood flowed from the wound, dripping onto his armor and the sand.

Liam quickly began advancing towards Anna with his shield raised. She started staggering back, dropping her spear in the process. Liam stepped over her fallen shield and spear as he continued pressing towards her. Anna pulled at the gladius across her waist. She tugged and tugged as the distance she was trying to create with Liam was closing. Finally she pulled the sword free, it gleamed in the light. She turned quickly and, despite every instinct in her body screaming 'no!', charged at Liam who was obviously not expecting her. She got in close, past his shield and delivered a quick cut to Liam's exposed knee. She felt the blade cut him deeply and she dashed in the opposite direction. Liam's cry of agony was renewed as his knee buckled and he fell to the ground. He turned to keep his eye on a fleeing Anna who felt the odds turning in her favor. As Liam struggled back to his feet, Anna retrieved her spear and shield, feeling that they were much lighter than she remembered. She sheathed her red streaked gladius before turning to face her opponent who was standing and watching her warily. His left leg was shaky with streaks of blood flowing down it. The wound on his neck was also continuing to cover his left side. Gone was the confidence in his face, only pain and...fear? There was fear behind those eyes. Anna held back a triumphant smile as she started to walk towards Liam with her shield raised. He responded by raising his shield and adopting a very defensive stance. Anna looked quickly as saw that even Helena was excited, watching Anna pulling the upset.

The crowd began going absolutely crazy when Anna advanced. They started to chant,
"SCRAP-TA...SCRAP-TA...SCRAP-TA..."

Anna stopped advancing and lowered her shield slightly.

Every person in the arena was screaming along. She felt her heartbeat quicken along with her breathing.

Anna was quickly losing focus as she found herself lost in the title given to her by the crowd. This is how they knew her...how everybody saw her. Her dyed blonde hair fell into her face, she teetered on tall heels, the smell of stale semen rose from her. Her huge, fat breasts heaved on her chest. As far as the crowd knew she was a prostitute...a scrapta...

She closed her eyes and felt the waves of arousal build as the chanting continued. Their voices reverberated in her bones. It was an intoxicating feeling.

She heard a quick footstep and felt a moment of intense pain in her neck before opening her eyes in the void. A feeling of embarrassment and disappointment filled her as she felt a burning sensation in her lower back. She craned her neck to look at her back. She could see some new ink on her lower back but couldn't make out exactly what it was. She rubbed her smooth neck which had no damage or wound as far as she could tell. She resisted the urge to touch her moistening pussy as she thought about her gladiatorial title and the crowd had bestowed upon her.

She soon calmed down and was left with her thoughts, floating in the void.

HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hang loosely on the shoulders and down the back.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin, high rounded cheekbones, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattoed just above the vagina. ??? on her lower back.
OUTFIT: A rough, tattered dark blue tunic which goes down to the knees. Parts of the skin are exposed beneath holes in the top. No underwear or support of any kind. Ill-fitted 5 inch heeled sandals.
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories