Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Neat! Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:33 pm

*Round Forty Eight*

Anna appeared in the empty seating at the arena. The sun was setting in the distance and Anna looked around at the quiet benches. It was eerie and calming at the same time. Trash, debris and refuse of all kinds covered the benches and floors. By almost any standard it would have been disgusting, but Anna didn't really mind. She looked around nonchalantly at the mess and shrugged her shoulders.

Her clothing had changed again. Around her neck was a bright red ribbon like band. It caught the eye and flattened against her smooth neck. Connected to it was a silken red top that clung tightly to her front and hips, revealing her wide figure. The top ended at about her mid thigh, just high enough to keep her genitals hidden - so long as she didn't bend over. Her back was completely bare. But the real kicker to the bright red outfit was the holes cut into the front of it. Holes just big enough for her fat tits to protrude out of. The top encircled them perfectly, in effect actually squeezing them a bit making them pop out even more. She was totally on display. She took a second to shake them a bit, they flopped and jiggled with just the slightest movement. Her long dyed hair was un-restrained and flowed down her back. She teetered on six inch red heels that actually fit her feet well.

Anna glanced at her exposed back and saw a new tattoo nestled there. It was black and positioned just above her ass. It was a flowery, wide "V" shape that pointed almost like an arrow towards her butt and flared up towards her hips. Attached to, and directly above, the flowery tramp stamp was, in bold letters, the word "SLUT". Additionally, the familiar smell of stale jizz hit her nose. This time, the very front of her outfit, just below her pendulous breasts, was a trail of drying cum. To any evaluating party it would appear that somebody was fucking her missionary and pulled out just before the finale.

Anna thought about wiping it off, but S.A.M. appeared and took her attention.

"Please welcome Avery London, formerly Avery Miller."

A transparent image of Avery appeared in front of Anna. She looked clean and confident. She wore a stylish, conservative dress that tantalized without giving everything away. Her beautiful silky hair fell down her shoulders and she was adorned with tasteful jewelry. She wore a wide smile as she dragged heavily on a cigarette.

She spoke with a calm, collected and pleasant tone, "Hello, Anna. I hope you remember me."

Anna averted her gaze, rubbing one hand down her cheap hair, attempting to tame it, while the other covered her thick, veiny nipples. She responded shyly, "Y-yes ma'am I remember..."

Avery continued, "It's been a...productive few months for me." She paused and stared intently at Anna, like a mother would a child, "We've had mutually beneficial trades, right. You're happier like this aren't you." She was telling, not asking.

Anna felt afraid to disagree with Avery as she responded, still staring at the floor, "Yes I'm...happier now."

Avery's smile grew even wider as she gave a slight chuckle, "You didn't need all those intelligent thoughts in your head did you? And I even gave you a nice healthy libido to boot! Such a lucky girl you are."

Anna stayed silent and an awkward moment passed. Avery took a few drags on her cigarette, smoke silently billowing from her mouth.

"I think you should thank me." Avery's voice was more harsh and serious.

Anna held out for a few seconds but could feel the pressure and intimidation emanating from Avery.

"Tha-thank you Miss Miller..." Anna's voice was a pitiful mutter.

Avery quickly responded harshly, "It's Mrs. London now, actually, Dear. And what exactly are you thanking me for?"

Anna slumped her shoulders and dropped her arms, exposing her breasts again. She thought for a bit about the swaps Avery had given her. "..For my beautiful hair and my lib-a-doe and how you showed me how handsome my future husband is."

"Ah, yes. I had almost forgotten about the wedding. Congratulations to you. Terribly sorry I haven't had a chance to say that to you yet. I received my invitation and will be attending. I'm excited to see you in person. That's coming up very soon isn't it?"

Anna looked down at her left hand, seeing her gaudy engagement ring had appeared once again. She whispered, "Yeah, I guess it is."

"And what a beautiful bride you'll be." Avery looked Anna up and down with an amused expression. "Maybe we should try be a bit more classy for your special day, hm?"

Anna felt her cheeks flush as her arm returned to covering her nipples. A familiar dampness began to set between her thin thighs.

"It looks like somebody already had a bit of fun all over your dress there." Avery motioned to Anna's stain. "Don't worry, I won't tell Anthony." She smiled and winked at Anna whose shoulders slumped even further. Avery released a huge puff of smoke as she added, "Besides, us girls have to have fun while we can, right?"

Anna hesitated before muttering, "It's not like that..." She pushed her thighs together tightly, hearing a squish as her sticky come started to leak down her leg. The aroma of female arousal was palpable.

"Well whatever the case, i'll keep it between you and me. Anyway, today i'm offering you the option to accept a swap and receive a powerup; or you can clean the entire stadium by hand. Your choice." Avery lit a new cigarette and took a puff as she finished speaking.

Without a moments hesitation Anna blurted out, "I ain't cleaning this shit."

"Good choice, Miss Johannson!"

Avery stared blankly for a few seconds before coming back to reality. She dropped her cigarette on the floor and took a deep breath.

Anna felt nauseous for a second but it quickly passed. She felt anxious about something. Something was missing. She looked down and noticed a pink pack of cigarettes and a cheap bic lighter. She opened the pack labelled Camel No. 9 and slid one out. She looked at the little pink camel on the tube in between her thin index finer and middle finger. She brought the tube to her thick, painted lips and lit it. As the smoke entered her mouth the anxious feeling evaporated and she felt at ease. Anna continued to puff off the cigarette as she looked down at the package. It was full again! This was no ordinary cigarette pack.

Anna felt the rush of nicotine in her system as Avery watched with excitement. "Anna, do you mind if we swap a little bit more? I don't mean to press but you've got that rare spark of innovation that I need. I'll be sure to compensate you with something...much more valuable to you!"

Anna was hardly listening as she took long drags. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

Avery stared blankly yet again before the transmission ended.

Anna felt a tingle in her brain as her unique ability to problem solve was stripped away. She didn't feel that anything was different and shrugged, maybe it didn't work. At least she had a powerup.

S.A.M. was awkwardly waiting for his turn to speak before he realized he was no longer required. He gave a little bow and disappeared.

The arena dissolved and Anna was left in the void, blowing smoke into nothingness.

NAME: Anna Laura JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 5"0
WEIGHT: 106 LBS
IQ: 89
SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia.
HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hangs loosely on the shoulders and down the back.
VOICE: High pitched, shy and soft.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin, high rounded cheekbones, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: Huge F cup breasts, large and veinous feminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with red painted nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy vagina which can accommodate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattooed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A silken, red, backless top which hugs the body tightly going down to just above mid thigh. The top is connected to a red ribbon wrapped around the neck. Two holes are cut into the top allowing the breasts to pop free. No underwear or support of any kind. Red six inch heels that fit well. A trail of cum rises from the crotch area up to the breasts. A cheap diamond engagement ring on the left ring finger.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually. Likes being locked in light bondage.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
ADDICTIONS: Smoking
FAVORITE COLOR: SOLID DARK BROWN
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Alrighty then. This was neat.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:02 pm

*Round Forty Nine*

Anna continued to blow plumes of smoke in the void. The smoke floated with her until finally lazily dissipating. The burn in her lungs was comforting yet unfamiliar. She waited for awhile. Then waited some more. It seemed like an unusual amount of time had passed. Something wasn't right, she had never been in the darkness for this long. She was completely and utterly powerless, her only course of action was to wait and wait and wait. As time continued to tick by, a tight pit formed in Anna's stomach. What if they decided to just leave her in here? She would weightlessly sail through the void, smoking cigarettes out of a never ending pack to infinity and beyond. The worrying thought made her suck on her currently held cig even harder.

As her anxiety mounted further and further it was suddenly halted by the feeling of solid ground under her. She gently landed but was still engulfed fully in dark. Anna pulled up her cheap bic lighter and flicked it on. The scant light danced across walls which now surrounded her. She froze for a few seconds. She had grown very comfortable with the void and the transition to new locations but this was different. She was still in the swirling dark realm but there was something here now. It was like half a room, one side was there, one side wasn't. It had no roof and the floor was both there and not there. It was like walking through a dream of some sort.

Even though the room was only half filled it, it felt very familiar. Anna had definitely been in this room before. The floor was made of smooth, dark wooden boards and the walls were smooth and dark as well. In the corner of the room sat a bed with tall wooden bed posts. This was Anderson's bed when he was a child. He remembered it. The memory was so...foggy though. Anderson looked behind him, there was more to this room. As he thought hard about it, the pieces silently appeared and started to come together and snap into place. The walls stretched and connected, forming a rectangular room. A dark window sat on the far wall. A second bed appeared in the new corner. Images of himself as a child flashed through Anderson's mind. A train set appeared on the floor, an inflatable punching bag inflated and settled into the corner of the room. A toy chest filled to the brim with children's toys appeared next to Anderson's bed. A smile grew on his face as he remembered more and more, filling the room with trinkets and objects from his childhood. Anderson looked down at himself, his broad, hairy chest greeted him. He rubbed his gruff hands through his beard as he continued to peer around the space, reliving the good moments. The entire room quickly became filled with lego projects and sports memorabilia, just like he remembered. That is, except for the other bed. The area surrounding the second bed was void of toys or objects. The bed itself was darker and less detailed than the rest of the room. He looked at the bed curiously, trying hard to think of why it was there. Whenever he thought about it, though, he would suddenly find himself stuck before losing the train of thought. It was like his brain wouldn't let him try and remember it. He cautiously walked to the bed and stood next to it. The covers on it were puffy and dark. Anderson reached out to touch it.

The second his finger made contact with the blanket he felt an immense sadness. His heart ached and he let out a low, booming shout. His breathing intensified as the feeling continued to overwhelm him. This was the strongest depression Anderson remembered experiencing. If felt like somebody was beating on his chest with a sledgehammer. Tears filled his eyes as he released another shout. He couldn't pinpoint what was causing him such anguish but he pulled his hand away and staggered backwards, kicking several toys out of the way. His eyes quickly darted around the room. What had been a fun and comforting trip down memory lane just seconds prior now caused him serious distress. His brain was overloaded and he felt ready to explode. He fell back onto the tall posts on his bed and fought to catch his breath, his heart was beating out of his chest. Anderson felt himself holding something. He opened his large, calloused hand and found, clutched inside it, a tiny doll. Beads of sweat ran down Anderson's face as he stared back at the bed in the far corner. Standing beside the bed was a familiar, shadowy figure. The same figure Anderson had dealt with in the past. The figure shifted and parsed in and out. It stared at Anderson before slowly sitting on the bed.

"Brother." The shadow whispered.

Anna appeared in a small stone room. Light filtered in through curtained windows, illuminating the tight space. The room was dominated by a hardy wooden desk near its center. Anna stood in front of the desk staring at a man sitting across it. She could barely make out his face. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He leaned back in his chair and stared, breathing a few heavy breaths. Anna looked down at herself, she was still clad in the same clothing: a red sheer outfit with red heels. She watched the man warily, waiting for him to speak.

When he finally did, his voice was quiet and hushed, "You have been a worthwhile worker for my fine establishment. I believe you'll want your payment. Three powerups. You've earned them all. Good luck to you Ms. Johannson."
Anna raised her eyebrow.

"That'll be all, young lady."

Anna found herself confused and floating in the void. She had four powerups now! Now for the infamous round fifty she's heard people talking about.

NAME: Anna Laura JOHANNSON
WEIGHT: 106 LBS
POWERUPS: 4
SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia.
HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Hangs loosely on the shoulders and down the back.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: Rounded jaw with thin chin, high rounded cheekbones, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, Thin smooth neck, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
EXTREMITIES: Thin, delicate, soft hands with red painted nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails. Reformed feet, requiring a minimum of 5 inch high heels.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattoed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A silken, red, backless top which hugs the body tightly going down to just above mid thigh. The top is connected to a red ribbon wrapped around the neck. Two holes are cut into the top allowing the breasts to pop free. No underwear or support of any kind. Red six inch heels that fit well. A trail of cum rises from the crotch area up to the breasts. A cheap diamond engagement ring on the left ring finger.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters. Specifically attracted to black men. Very high libido. Enjoys having cum on and in her body and being humiliated sexually. Likes being locked in light bondage.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Round 50 is already written and...a bit longer than usual. I'll post it in a few days. Thanks for reading everybody!
laristopa

Postby archon_thanatos » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:11 am

What are the power ups?
archon_thanatos

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Still very good... Good luck!
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:02 pm

powerups, as described earlier in the story, are single use and provide assistance to Anna in the current round. All she has to do is say "powerup" and she will receive a huge help. It won't guarantee a win, but it'll make it much easier. We have seen three powerups used so far. Anna is 2-1 when she's used one.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 am

*Round Fifty*

Anna appeared on a dark street corner. The hustle and bustle of Rome had grinded to a quiet halt. It was dark, the half moon shed a modicum of light down on the city; casting shadows along the walls. Anna shivered, a cool breeze blew across the deserted street. She warily looked up and down the road, waiting for something to happen.

Her outfit was the same except the once solid red top was now white and sheer. Her six inch red heels were now white. Her thick nipples hardened in the breeze and her breasts remained open and proudly jiggled on her chest. Her deep lower lips were visible in the right light due to the new material. Anna took the pink package of camel's out from under her top and lit one. She took a few wistful drags as she contemplated the last few rounds. She looked down at the cigarette clutched between her fingers. The moonlight surrounded her engagement band which still remained on her ring finger. She thought of her betrothed, Anthony, whom she hadn't seen in awhile. Did she...miss him?

While lost in thought, Anna felt a gloved hand on her shoulder as she was spun around, nearly losing her balance. Before her stood a giant man heavily cloaked in all black. Anna was wide eyed and frozen in fear with her mouth agape, the cigarette falling to the floor. The towering figure stared down at her.

"You Johannson?" His voice was a hoarse whisper.

Anna just stared with wide eyes, unable to respond.

"Well answer me, girl, are you Johannson?" His voice had a bit more urgency in it. He waited for a few seconds before adding, "We don't have time for this, come with me."

He grabbed Anna's thin arm with an iron grip and began pulling her down the dark road. His stride was broken with a noticeable limp as he manhandled Anna. The man looked around furiously as they walked, though seemingly nobody was around. After about a minute of pulling, the man stopped in front of a large wooden door. He released Anna's arm which stung horribly. Anna rubbed her throbbing arm and looked up at the man who was fishing through his pocket. She didn't know what to make of him but stayed where she was figuring this must be the activity for the round. The man procured a large metal key and entered it into the door. With a heavy *click* the lock opened and the man swung the door inward. Anna stared at the opening which was pitch blackness.

"Well, go on." The man urged. When Anna didn't move, the man grunted in frustration and put his hand behind her shoulders and, with a powerful shove, forced her through the threshold where she was swallowed by the darkness.

She could feel and hear her breathing quickening as she stood perfectly still. The moonlight from the street outside seemed like sunlight compared to the interior. The dark figure stomped through the doorway and swung the creaking wooden door shut behind him, sealing the room. It closed with a dull *thud*. The pair stood in silence for a minute or so. His deep, slow breaths were opposite of Anna's which were quick and shallow.

Suddenly, Anna heard something at the door. The man held his breath and she did the same. The soft click of tumbler's falling away sounded. The door creaked open and standing with the moonlight at his back was the bulky frame of Anthony.
Anna instantly felt safe and secure, knowing Anthony wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. Anthony entered and closed the door behind him. He clicked a lighter and cast shadows across the walls. Anna watched as he brought the lighter to a torch on the wall. It caught almost immediately and provided significantly more light. The room was very small. A tiny sleeping bag sat in the corner next to a bucket of water and a sturdy looking table. The room had no windows and only one door. The thick wooden door seemed extremely unnecessary for a room of this size.

Anthony turned his gaze to Anna and smiled widely. He wore a white silken toga with purple and gold accents. He looked like powerful royalty or some esteemed foreign dignitary.

His kept his deep voice low as he jokingly whispered, "Damn bitch, you looking good."

Anna ran her hand through her cheap blonde hair and acted demure.

Anthony walked close to her and grabbed her left hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. He looked at the ring with reverence until he gently tugged it off her finger. Anna didn't understand what was happening as Anthony stuffed the ring somewhere in his toga. He looked down at her and analyzed the confused expression.

He reached down and cupped her hanging breasts, one in each hand before whispering, "Don't worry, ho, you'll get yo bling back before long. We have us a mission first. I expect you to be on yo best behavior." He rubbed each boob which filled his large hands well.

Anna listened to him like she was hypnotized, the man handling of her tits was making her feel hot. As he rubbed each breast and occasionally squeezed, she clenched her thin thighs together; her hungry vagina was beginning to moisten. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling as he continued to rub along her pendulous chest. She let out a yelp as he flicked her hard nipple, sending a jolt to her increasingly wet pussy.

As Anna began moving her hand toward her clit the unknown man whispered harshly, "There is hardly time for this, Anthony, we have to get moving now."

Much to Anna's dismay, Anthony removed his hands and nodded his head in agreement; his smile suddenly vanishing. She gave a slight pout as her feeling of heightened arousal tingled across her body. Her nipples especially tingled, they wanted to be touched.

Anna focused on slowing her breathing as the man spoke, "Put these on."

The man pulled a brown sack from beneath his heavy coat and held it out to Anna. She carefully took it and opened it. She could hardly see inside so she reached in and pulled each item out one at a time. Anthony went to the other side of the room and lit another torch, helping to further illuminate the items. Inside were several golden bands, a golden metal collar with a silver ring on it, a bottle of black liquid and a long leather leash.

Anna looked at the items with another look of confusion. She whispered, "What are these, what's going on?"

The man responded quickly and quietly, "Put on the gold bands while I explain it. Half are anklets and the other go on your arms." The man sorted them into two piles. Anna began sliding the bands into place as he talked, "Tonight you will be infiltrating a little...party. This party will be host to many powerful men in this city. One in particular, a former gladiator, is hosting it. This man is incredibly dangerous and he owes the arena a lot of money. He knows everybody in the city which is why I need you and Anthony to go as a foreigner and his...consort."

Anna had finished putting the bands in place, they jingled lightly as she moved her arms and legs. The man opened the golden collar with a silver ring on it. He held it just in front of Anna's neck. It was a four inch golden metal posture collar. Anna hesitated as she warily eyed it.

Anthony put his hands on Anna shoulders as he said, "Don't worry, i'll be in control all night. I promise you it's gon' be okay."

Anna gulped and walked forward into the collar which the man closed around her smooth neck. With a *click* it locked into place. It squeezed her ever so slightly. She could not move her neck very easily and trying to do it too much would cut off her air. It was much more comfortable to keep her head straight up and down. The bondage was making it difficult to continue de-escalating her arousal. For some reason, it felt sexy to her. She had never really been into bondage, but apparently that had changed.

The man continued, "Now, Anna, all you need to do is go with the flow. You're just there to help Anthony get in and keep his cover. He has all the heavy lifting to do. Just stay quiet and play the part." The man picked up the bottle of black ink. "Now, I can't force you to do this, but without a slave tattoo it'll be tougher to sell that you're really what you say you are."

"W-what kind of party is this?" Anna muttered.

Anthony put his hands on Anna's shoulders again as he whispered into her ear, "Look, babe, it'll be a fun little role play for us. Nothing is gonna hurt you. I'll be there the whole time. Just think of it like a sexy adventure."

She felt an immense pressure to agree. "O-okay...uh yeah that's okay."

The man let out an affirmative grunt and the black liquid in the tiny bottle began to disappear. It looked like it was draining but there was nowhere for it to go! Anna felt a sharp stinging, burning pain on her upper back, near the shoulder. It lasted until the last drops of black liquid were gone from the bottle. She attempted to look at the tattoo but couldn't move her neck enough to get a look. Anthony produced a small mirror and positioned it perfectly so Anna could see her new ink just above her right shoulder blade. As she expected, in bold letters was the word 'SERVUS' marking her as a slave. Anna fumbled with her cigarette's before pulling one out and using the torch to light it. She took a deep drag which calmed her instantly.

"Damn, bitch, you smokin' cigs now? That's sexy." Anthony chortled.

Anna flashed a nervous little smile as she continued to smoke. They sat around for a few minutes, allowing Anna to finish. Once she threw the butt to the floor, Anthony walked next to her and attached the black leather leash to the ring on the collar. He locked eyes with Anna for a few seconds, the dancing light from the fire illuminated her giant blue eyes. He walked to the entrance with leash in hand, Anna followed just behind him.

While standing in front of the closed doorway, Anthony pulled Anna into a hug and whispered, "I love you."

Anna pressed her breasts against Anthony as she responded without thinking, "I love you too."

Anthony released her and pulled the door open. As the pair walked into the moonlight, the man muttered, "Make the right choice, Anna." The door shut behind them with a click and they began walking down the road.

Anthony moved at a pretty quick pace but stayed completely silent. The only sound was Anna's jingling golden bands and the click of her heels. She had to take several steps for each of Anthony's powerful strides. Her bosom swayed and jiggled through her sheer white outfit and she struggled to keep up. Once Anna had fallen a bit too far behind, Anthony tugged on the leash, dragging her forward.

"H-hey be gentle, i'm trying to keep up." Anna whispered gently.

"Shut up whore. You're property and don't speak." Anthony's voice sounded different. It was harsh and coarse.

She was slightly taken aback and felt a fearful pit in her stomach. He pulled on her leash a bit harder as they continued into the dark. The rest of the short journey was in silence. Anthony came to a stop across the road from a large marble mansion. It was well lit and there were guards stationed all over the place. Also about were groups of men clad in a similar fashion to Anthony, long silky robes. The chatted among themselves and eyed Anna lustfully as they passed. Anna averted her gaze and remained close to Anthony.

He turned her to face him, she kept her eyes on the ground. He spoke in a shouting, commanding voice, "You don't meet anybody's gaze and do everything you're told. You are a slave whore and will act and be treated as such. Am I clear?"
All the men in the surrounding area had stopped to watch what was happening. Several men smiled and nodded in approval to Anthony's words.

Anna felt so small and meek as she responded, "Yes, master."

As Anthony pulled her leash forward, Anna saw another girl walking next to a man with her head down. The girl was completely nude except for her collar and jingling bands on her arms and legs. She was covered in bruises and cuts. She had the same tattoo as Anna on her shoulder and a blonde wig. Her dark hair was visible beneath the wig which had fallen off slightly. She looked as though she had just been 'disciplined'. She had a thin figure and small breasts. She was not being led on a leash but stayed very close to her master. She looked absolutely terrified.

Another girl walked by, well, crawled by. She was on all fours, covered in dirt and grime. She wore a tattered, soiled, yellow dress and yellow heels. She had a bulkier frame and medium breasts. Her slave tattoo was across her forhead. The man walking next to her, who dragged her along with a leash, was making small talk with other men; laughing and joking. Her hair was short and blonde. It had been smeared in mud. She struggled mightily to remain close to her nonchalant master.
Anna mostly kept her eyes down, but there were multiple examples just like those all over the place. Anthony pulled Anna through the people and towards the mansion.

They approached the huge wooden door flanked by multiple armored guards. As they neared, one of the guardsman stepped forward to meet Anthony. The man wore a hardened, blank expression and approached with an outstretched hand. Anthony took it and the men shook hands.

The guard spoke with confidence, "Good evening, Sir. To whom am I speaking?"

Without skipping a beat Anthony responded, "I am Antonius Paelius of Carthage. I come bearing tidings from my father Coryn Paelius of Carthage. Perhaps you have heard of him?"

The guard recoiled slightly before snapping his fingers. "Men, see to it that this gentleman's needs are taken care of." The man paused before quickly analyzing Anna who stared silently at his feet. "Also see to it that his property is properly checked in."

A group of similarly clad soldiers stepped forward. Anthony relinquished control of Anna's leash to one of them. Anthony stepped towards the door which had been opened, the first guard was smiling widely as he offered to give Anthony a tour.
Before entering the door, Anthony turned and spoke to the guards taking control of Anna. His voice was very commanding, "This slave is a virgin. Her value is tied to that status. I expect it to remain that way. Should I find that status interrupted I will be most displeased. You will find that when I am displeased, people that have wronged me tend to find themselves in uncomfortable situations. Am I clear?"

The man holding Anna's leash hesitated before answering in a shaky voice, "Y-yes sir, crystal clear."

Anthony appeared satisfied and turned around. Anna was hoping he would give her a reassuring glance or smile or something but he just turned and walked through the threshold. As Anna watched the door close, she found herself being pulled towards the side of the estate. There were three guards escorting her. One pulled roughly on the leash, sending Anna into different directions. He laughed while she struggled to stay on her feet. The front most guard stopped and turned to look at the group. He had a collection of deep scars across his face and beady dark eyes. They were still in front of the mansion with activity of all sorts going on around them.

"We gotta fuck this slave. She's got an ugly face but damn if them tits aren't hypnotic. And that little sheer white outfit, I just have to have a piece."

The guard holding her leash spoke next, his voice was gravelly, "Did you even hear what her owner said? That guy wasn't fucking around. I like living thank you very much."

The scarred man responded, "He said don't take her virginity, that's okay I don't need that. She got a mouth and ass don't she? Just haven't had a good place to dump my cum in awhile. He knew that she was gonna get down and dirty by bringing her here. How about you, Matthias, how long has it been for you?"

The rear guard looked Anna over for a second before responding with a calm voice, "It's been months for me. I could use a nice lay."

"Exactly!" The scarred man exclaimed, "We'll all get our rocks off then bring her in for processing. I've got a huge wad with her name on it."

Anna felt completely powerless. Being led by a leash in her tiny, frail body almost fully exposed, seen by all as a lowly slave. As the guards continued arguing about whether or not to fuck her, she felt a heat rising from between her legs. Having somebody else control her body was a disturbing new fantasy of hers.

She tuned back into hear the scarred man say, "Alright it's decided. Matthias gets her ass, Tobias gets her boobs and I get her mouth. Matthias, you better stay away from the pink or we'll all be in trouble."

The other men nodded in agreement and they all turned their attention to Anna. Their expressions were those of hungry wolves with Anna as the injured doe.

"Get on your back, girl."

Anna looked around the yard. There were still groups of people filling the small area, enjoying the night. She obeyed the command and lay on the cold stone street. She held her thin legs together and covered her breasts with her arms. She stared up at the dark sky which seemed to swirl.

She heard the men disrobing but continued to stare up. A few seconds of stillness passed before they pounced on her, all at once.

The calm rear guard, Matthias knelt down in front of her closed legs and grabbed her knees with each hand. He slowly opened her legs, exposing her womanhood. The musk of female wetness and arousal emanated from her snatch as he started rubbing her. The stimulation lead to further lubrication. He used his fingers to transfer the natural lube from her vagina to her asshole. Her butt cheeks were fairly flat which gave him easy access. He pushed her legs up and spread her wide as he continued lubing her up. He worked his soaking finger in and out coating her insides. The finger felt so tight, but she quickly found herself opening up and stretching out as he continued. Before long, Matthias scooted himself forward until his exposed five inch penis was pressing on her lubed asshole. Matthias spat on his hand and rubbed it along his uncircumcised cock. He grabbed her legs and slowly pushed his way into her. It was uncomfortable, at first, as he stretched her out. After about a minute of pain, however, Matthias began to pump back and forth. It was an incredibly alien feeling but also a good one as he continued to fill her up. Her pussy gushed, dripping down and further coating his cock which pistoned in and out at an increased pace.

Meanwhile, Tobias mounted Anna and plopped himself right on her stomach. His six inch uncircumcised penis hung just in front of her boobs. He grabbed Anna's exposed breasts with rough fingers and began squeezing them. He worked her nipples before finally bending over and using his tongue to lick them. He took her hardening nips in his mouth, sucking on them harshly and greedily. It was incredibly arousing to Anna as she felt her body heating up. Tobias felt Anna's legs open behind him as he continued using his tongue to lube up Anna's breasts. He spit on his hand and rubbed his cock, coating it with saliva. He placed his penis between Anna's breasts and grabbed onto them, squeezing them together and creating a tunnel for his dick. He began sliding himself in and out, the saliva lubrication helping him along. He developed a rhythm as he pumped in and out. He pinched Anna's thick, pointed nipples as he continued the tit fuck.

Meanwhile, the scarred man was standing above Anna, pumping his giant penis. He held eight inches of uncircumcised meat, easily. As the other two began their work on Anna, he just stood over her and pumped himself. Her body was responding to the other men, but her eyes watched the scarred man. As Anna felt her ass being explored, the scarred man made a move. He put his legs on either side of Anna's head and knelt down, his giant penis was touching her thick lips. She opened her lips and let out a moan as Tobias bit her nipple. The scarred man took the opportunity to push his cock into her open mouth. Anna could smell his dirty cock. It tasted like sweat and stale cum. He tried to push his penis deeper, but the way she was laying made it impossible for her to take it further. He bucked his hips back and forth, only able to fit four or so inches in at a time. Anna reached her hands up and rubbed the part of the shaft that could not make it in. The scarred man released a slight moan as he collected Anna's wild hair into a tangled web and clenched it tightly. His other hand gripped the leash. He stared down at Anna and locked eyes with her, he was in complete control. She swirled her tongue inside the skin surrounding his cock head before continuing to the head itself.

As the men continued their activity, a crowd of spectators had formed to watch the slave get fucked. Some of them decided to start touching themselves. They formed a circle around the guards who focused on their activity.

Matthias released a grunt as he slid in and out of her tight asshole at a fast pace. Anna's initial feelings of pain and discomfort had completely melted away and were replaced with the satisfaction of being filled. Her legs were quivering and her hungry pussy tingled, it wanted to be filled too. It absolutely gushed with sticky female come.

Tobias's saliva lube had started to dry but he continued rubbing her tit flesh across his cock just the same. He had closed his eyes and bit his lip, his orgasm was nearing. His breath quickened as he bucked his hips even faster.
The scarred man grunted as Anna pumped her head as far as the posture collar would allow. He pulled on the leash, lifting Anna's head off the ground while rubbing her hair across the floor, coating it in mud. She worked his dick with her mouth and hands and knew his orgasm was approaching.

Almost all at once, the three men let out a cry as they pumped their seed into or onto Anna. Matthias unloaded into her ass before pulling himself out. Tobias sprayed giant ropes of spunk just below her neck and on her chest and breasts. The scarred man held his cock in her mouth as he began ejaculating. Anna almost suffocated on cock as he pulled it out and unloaded a few ropes on her face. She swallowed the salty discharge and breathed heavily as he slipped his cock out. The men stood up and left Anna dripping on the ground. Her asshole had begun leaking, forming a small puddle on the ground. Anna became frustrated as the men stood up, if they were going to nut on her at least let her finish too! Each guard dropped a rose onto her as they stood. It was incredibly confusing to Anna.

She looked around at the circle of men continuing to touch themselves. They had hungry looks in their eyes. The guards were smiling and talked quietly to one another while they dressed. The scarred man looked at the circle and announced, "Everything expect her vagina is fair game. Virgin lads, you understand, her master is expecting to sell that."

That was all the invitation the noble men needed to start the process again.

For the next thirty minutes Anna was fucked every which way. Degraded, humiliated and used. She was just a meat sleeve to these men. Her quivering pussy longed to be filled but it was not. No matter how much the men abused her asshole or tweaked her nipples, she just couldn't get off. She was almost delirious with her level of arousal, begging somebody to enter her pussy and give her an orgasm. Once the men were finished she had taken almost ten cum shots in total. Her chest, stomach and face were coated in semen. Her sheer outfit was soiled and dirty. Her filthy hair had taken a load and glistened with cum. Her throbbing asshole was gaping and leaking a puddle. Her breaths were still coming in haggard. She wanted to cry she was so horny. Each man that came in or on her dropped a rose onto her before they departed.

"Get up, Anna." Anna looked up and saw a familiar face.

"P-please fuck my pussy. Please!" Anna begged.

The huge, bearded man reached down and collected the roses into a bundle before lifting a sticky Anna to her feet. Her body felt sore and abused but she didn't care about that right now.

"I'm sure you'll get your wish soon, Anna. You have to come with me first." His voice was deep and, again, familiar.

He handed Anna the flowers and pulled her by the leash towards the mansion door. She followed him in a delirious state, leaving drops of semen down the road as she followed. Her filthy, matted cheap blonde hair stuck to her while her sticky breasts swayed through the holes in her sheer white outfit. The area was completely deserted. No guards, no slaves, no nobles. It was eerily quiet.

The man wore a black suit and had to be around 6"6. He pushed open the thick wooden door and inside appeared to be a church of some kind. There was seating on either side of the aisle though they were empty. In front of the seats was a widely smiling Doctor Grungot wearing a white robe and an excited looking Anthony who wore a black suit. To the left of Doctor Grungot was even more familiar faces. Helena, Danielle, Avery and Cindi were in a line wearing pink dresses. Cinid looked excited as Anna walked in. Danielle, who had a huge baby bump, looked shocked and appalled at Anna's appearance. Avery had a similar reaction to Danielle while Helena just laughed hysterically. To Doctor Grungot's right stood Liam, Stan and a tiny S.A.M. who had on a little black suit. Stan had no expression, while Liam looked sedated.

Doctor Grungot pointed to the ceiling and 'Here comes the bride' began to play. Anna clutched her bundle of flowers and looked down at her sheer white outfit. The familiar looking man grabbed Anna's leash and began pulling her down the aisle. Anna knew something was wrong with her as she followed on shaky legs. Her incredible arousal had not gone away, she was losing her mind. Her vision shifted to a smiling Anthony whose dark skin shone in the light. He looked like a sexy angel and Anna almost ran to him as she continued down the aisle.

When she was close to reaching him, she was halted by the familiar man who stopped and spoke to her over the sound of the song. His voice was deep, "Is this what you want, Anna?"

Anna nodded her head and pulled the leash out of his hand in frustration. She strutted up to Anthony and handed him the leash. He took it with a grin. The man seemed to disappear from view.

"A-are you going to fuck me?" Anna asked shakily.

"Yes, my little slut. Soon, just give it a few minutes."

Doctor Grungot began to speak but Anna was not listening. She was focused solely on keeping her head together. She grinded her thin legs and bit her lip as Grungot continued.

"I do." Anthony's voice rang out.

Anna's senses returned to her briefly as Doctor Grungot faced her and stared her down. He asked in his nasily voice, "And do you, Anna Johannson, take Anthony to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Anna stared at Doctor Grungot. The room felt like it had closed in on her as her mind processed what was being asked. Doctor Grungot's stare was intense so she looked to Anthony who also cast her an intimidating stare. As she stood, contemplating the question, a tsunami of arousal crashed into her and she nearly fell over. She released a little screech. She needed to be filled NOW.

"Yes, yes goddamnit now stick that cock in me!"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Anthony pulled the leash lurching Annabelle forward and into his face. He gave her a disgusted look and a peck on the cheek. He pulled Annabelle's ring from his pocket and stuck it on her finger. As soon as the ring was attached, Annabelle felt her arousal lessening. After a few seconds she felt almost back to normal. She felt sore, sticky and dirty.

"Damn, ho, you a nasty lil' skank." Anthony laughed as he looked her over. "But now you my lil' skank."

"Noooooo!" Liam let out a long scream.

Liam swayed side to side and breathed heavily as the sound echoed through the room.

"No! No! No!" His red face was twisted into a confused haze.

Doctor Grungot shot Liam a disaproving look as he muttered, "Sleep, Mr. Gentry."

Liam's head fell back and he fell asleep standing up.

Doctor Grungot spoke again, "Well, Mrs. Johnson, I'm excited to say your friends here all have wedding gifts for you! We'll start on my right."

Cindi spoke in her breathy high pitch, "I'm so happy for you, Annabelle! I think I know just the gift for you two. I'll give you my big ol' shelf ass. I know Anthony likes a big caboose and it'll look so good on you!"
Annabelle felt a tingle in her rear as it slowly started to inflate. She put her dainty hands on it as it ballooned bigger and bigger. It was borderline ridiculous when it finally stopped. It was an absolute shelf. It stuck out provocatively and complimented her wide hips very well. Anthony reached over and gave her meaty rear a smack, it jiggled for a few seconds, dripping a glob of semen as it did.

Cindi's ass deflated in response. Her flat curves and ass looked manly. She had thick thighs but her lack of feminine curves went a long way to make her plain and downright ugly.

"Thank you Cin, you was always generous." Anthony said.

Avery spoke in her sophisticated voice, "I am so happy to finally meet you in person, Dear. I am happy to see you have such a loving husband. I'm sure he'll take care of you well. With that being said, I don't think it's necessary for you to have a drivers license anymore, do you? I'll take your experience and knowledge of driving and give you my dependence on others for transportation and fear of driving myself. That'll be a great way to bond, don't you think?"
Annabelle's head tingled for a second. She lost all her knowledge about driving a vehicle. the idea of getting behind the wheel was frightening. It would be much better to just let Anthony take care of all that.

"Thank you, Avery, and yes, he will take care of me." Annabelle blurted without thinking.

Danielle held her hands behind her back as she struggled to hold her stomach up. She started with a confident tone, "I'm having twins, you know. You probably think i'm going to give you this baby bump. I would have a few months ago but now...being a mother wouldn't be so bad." She paused for a second and smiled down at her big belly, "But I sure as hell don't want any more. I'm giving you my abnormally high fertility in the hopes that you, too, can have a bundle of joy before long."

Annabelle let out a little gasp as her lower stomach burned. She figured her ovaries were being overclocked with fertility hormones. When it stopped Annabelle didn't feel all that different.

"Thanks, Danielle, we hopin' to get pregnant on the honeymoon." Anthony proudly said. Annabelle shot him a nervous smile.

Helena spoke next and stated plainly, "I think you would look sexier with some nice nipple studs."

Annabelle felt a sting as her nipples became hard and were swiftly pierced. She looked down at her sticky, swinging breasts which now had silver bar studs in them.

"Ow." Annabelle remarked.

Doctor Grungot turned to look at Liam who awoke with a start. He looked around the room in confusion before blinking a few times and resting his eyes on Annabelle.

His eyes looked clouded and he seemed distant as he spoke, "I-i'm tired of taking hormone blockers and supplements. We'll swap those."

Annabelle felt itchy all over as her bodies hormonal goals were re-written. She didn't feel any different but the low amount of testosterone her ovaries were creating decreased even further while her estrogen levels increased.
Doctor Grungot looked at Stan who just shrugged and said in his androgynous voice, "Just happy to be here boss."

Doctor Grungot rolled his eyes and spoke to Annabelle, "Well, Mrs. Johnson, i'm so happy to see your happily ever after forming before our eyes! But we're only at the halfway point! Isn't that exciting?"

Annabelle pulled a cigarette out and lit it, taking a huge drag as the scene began to collapse. She didn't bother looking up, just happy for this round to be over. She examined the glistening ring on her left hand as she was plunged into darkness.

NAME: Annabelle Lauren Johnson
WEIGHT: 112 LBS
POWERUPS: 4
SEX / PHYSIOLOGY: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia. Body produces above average levels of female hormones. Unusually fertile.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; Fat jiggling ass that sticks our provacitively; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
GENITALS: Wide, deep, hairless, puffy vagina which can accomadate even the most well endowed.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattoed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it. The word SLAVE is tattooed in black on the back of her right shoulder.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing. Silver nipple studs which keep the nipples constantly erect.
OUTFIT: A silken, white, sheer, backless top which hugs the body tightly going down to just above mid thigh. The top is connected to a white ribbon wrapped around the neck. Two holes are cut into the top allowing the breasts to pop free. No underwear or support of any kind. White six inch heels that fit well. Streaks and globs of semen cling to nearly every part of the outfit. A cheap diamond engagement ring on the left ring finger. A four inch golden posture collar with a silver ring and leather leash attached to the neck. Jingling golven bands on the wrists and ankles.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:49 am

*Round Fifty One*

Annabelle appeared on a soccer pitch. The grass was soft and slightly overgrown, but a brilliant shade of green. There were no walls, no enclosed space around her. Sunshine and rolling hills in the far distance. Annabelle breathed deeply, it felt like it had been awhile since she had room to breathe.

She looked down at herself. A tight yellow jersey stretched across her breasts which were held in place by a sports bra. The bra squeezed her breasts together, giving her ample cleavage. She wore a black pair of athletic short shorts that were slightly baggy over her thin thighs; though her thick ass and hips pushed the shorts to their limit. The shorts dug into her pussy and gave her a distinct cameltoe. Annabelle tried to pull the shorts out but they just got eaten back up as soon as she let them go. She stood on shoes that looked like an athletic sneaker had morphed with a five inch heel. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail that tickled her mid back. The golden hoops in her ears felt completely natural now, they swayed back and forth as she looked around the shining area. She felt great, she was clean and smiling; this was the most clothed she had been in awhile.

Annabelle lit up a cigarette and puffed on it as she continued enjoying the open space. She eyed her glistening finger as she took a drag. She couldn't believe she was married woman. How long had she been in here now? It was only at the halfway point. Who would she be on the other side? Well, there was no use sitting around and worrying, she would press on continuing to try and win rounds.
As if on cue, S.A.M. appeared wearing a little striped shirt and a whistle.

"Please welcome Ms. Polermo."

An image of Ms. Polermo appeared. She looked like a woman in her mid forties with obviously augmented lips and breasts which both protruded unnaturally. She wore a tight sheathe dress down to her knees and she stood on tall heels. She had a large amount of gaudy, dangling jewelry and a wide smile. Ms. Polermo's face was highly made up. She looked incredibly fake all around.

The woman's voice was seductive and mature, "Please, darling, call me Mrs. Oxford as I am now heir to the legendary Oxford fortune." She seemed proud and upturned her nose as she finished. She continued, shifting her attention to Annabelle, "My, my, Ms. Johannson, you're positively eating those shorts, look at that front butt! Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore."

"A-actually it's...Mrs. Johnson now..."

"My mistake, honey! I believe congratulations are in order!" Annabelle shifted uncomfortably as Mrs. Oxford continued, "I suppose I should offer you a gift! If you accept my gift you'll get one powerup to use as you will. Should you decline my generous offer, you'll have to complete a challenge to avoid it. What do you say?"

"What's the 'gift'?" Annabelle asked suspiciously.

"Why, Mrs. Johnson, you'll be the proud owner of my collagen filled lips! Look how pretty they are! I would get your natural puffy lips of course."

Annabelle examined Mrs. Oxford's lips. They were unnatural and bloated. It must be difficult for her to speak with these beestung monsters!

"I'll take the challenge." Annabelle muttered.

Mrs. Oxford looked taken aback, "What you don't want my wonderful love pillows? Fine, you'll get them anyway, one way or another!"

S.A.M. waited for her to finish before starting, "Mrs. Johnson will kick footballs into the goal as if on a penalty kick. It will be a best of seven challenge. One kick per ball."

A standard metal football goal appeared on one end of the pitch with a football on the pentalty marker. Annabelle walked slowly to the ball, eyeing the scene. She didn't know much about football but understood the basic premise. Foot meets ball meets goal.

"Begin."

Annabelle took a few breaths and eyed the goal. It was fairly big, it shouldn't be too difficult to kick the ball into it. There weren't any obstacles or barriers or anything.

She stood next to the ball, wound up her heeled foot and kicked. It was anything but a solid kick. It sputtered off her foot and rolled a few yards before coming to a stop short of the goal.

Another ball appeared on the penalty marker.

Annabelle was taken aback. She hadn't even made it to the goal! The increasing odds of outrageously pumped up lips shook her. It would already be difficult enough, but nobody could ever take her seriously with those fakes.
"Nice try, princess!" Mrs. Oxford chuckled.

"Powerup." Annabelle whispered.

The goal posts shook slightly and began to silently widen. They grew and grew until they covered the entire side of the pitch. From corner to corner the goal extended. All Annabelle had to do was get the ball far enough. She felt more confident, so she took a few steps back, electing to do a running kick. She stood in a ready pose and breathed deeply. After a few seconds she pumped her legs quickly and built a bit of speed. One step, two, three...she slipped on the grass and tumbled to the ground with a shriek, not making contact with the ball at all. She quickly stood and shook the dirt off, determined to make solid contact.

Mrs. Oxford's mocking laughter rolled through her bulbous lips.

Annabelle resigned to standing still to kick, too many moving parts with a running start. Her second kick felt much more solid than the first. It bounced once before entering the goal. Without the powerup, however, it definitely would have gone too far left. The goal shut Mrs. Oxford's mocking laughter down. Annabelle repeated her solid kick for three and four. She kicked five too short but finished it off on six. Out of the four goals, only one would have gone in without the goalpost expansion.

As the last shot crossed the line, Annabelle exhaled a sigh of relief. It cost her a powerup, but her lips remained naturally thick for the time being.

"Don't worry, dear, you'll see me again. Sooner than you think!" Mrs. Oxford didn't sound too upset, just annoyed.

The scene began to collapse.

NAME: Annabelle Lauren Johnson
WEIGHT: 112 LBS
POWERUPS: 3
SEX / PHYSIOLOGY: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia. Body produces above average levels of female hormones. Unusually fertile.
HAIR: Long, cheap looking flax blonde dye job with dark roots showing through. Pulled into a ponytail stretching down to the mid back.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; Fat jiggling ass that sticks our provacitively; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
TATTOOS: Black spade with a "Q" on the inside tattoed just above the vagina. Flowery black tramp stamp in a pseudo arrow pointing towards her ass with the word SLUT in bold letters just above it. The word SLAVE is tattooed in black on the back of her right shoulder.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing. Silver nipple studs which keep the nipples constantly erect.
OUTFIT:A tight yellow jersey stretches across the chest and over a tight sports bra. A black pair of athletic short shorts. A cheap diamond engagement ring on the left ring finger.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning. Doesn't know how to drive and is afraid to get behind the wheel.
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories