Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Doctor Grungot's Exchange Extravaganza! (M2F, Slow, Swap

Postby laristopa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:04 am

*Round Thirty One*

Anda floated for awhile. The shadow shifted and swirled in front of her. She had stopped bleeding for now, so that was good. Her black booty shorts didn't show any stains.

Beach, School, Metal, Grass, Paper, Animal, Drunk, Medieval and Alien all appeared in a blue menu in front of her again. This time, Beach was grayed out. 'Please make a selection' appeared above the menu.

Anda had always done well in school so she tapped 'School' and the menu disappeared.

A few minutes of aimless floating later and the void began to collapse and Anda found herself sitting at a desk in a grade school classroom. She looked down at herself. She wore an incredibly short red and black plaid skirt which went to her upper-mid thigh. Underneath she had on skin colored pantyhose and white cotton panties. The skirt was short enough that the tops of the pantyhose were slightly visible. Her top was a tight white blouse that left her midriff bare, exposing her navel. It was tied in a knot between her flat breasts and left her arms mostly exposed. She wore shiny, open toed, black two inch heels. Overall Anda felt incredibly exposed in this outfit.

She looked around the room and surveyed her surroundings. The classroom was rather small with a blackboard in the front and a wooden teachers desk in the corner. The floor was light brown and the fluorescent lights hummed from the white tiled ceiling. The walls were littered with motivational and inforgraphic posters. There were about twenty old style wooden desks with attached chairs in rows in the center of the room, one of which Anda was currently sitting.

Appearing in the desk next to Anda was Helena. She wore a similar outfit to Anda but hers much much for conservative. Her black and red plaid skirt was slightly past her knees, her top covered her whole torso and arms and she wore shiny black mary janes with no heel. Helena folded her arms, tossed her loose, straight black hair back and crossed her legs, looking annoyed.

"You chose school? What the hell, Anderson, why would you want to go back to High School?" Helena's voice was cold. Her androgynous face curled into a disgusted look as her black painted lips continued, "I hate this place."

Anda remained silent as Helena spoke. She felt so exposed, why couldn't her outfit be like Helena's?

S.A.M. appeared on Anda's desk. He had on a little cap and gown.

"Both contestants will sit through a four hour lecture about the War of 1812. A test will immediately follow. But first."

Anda's vision clouded over for a second and quickly cleared. She looked over at Helena who had seemingly experienced the same sensation.

"Your knowledge of the conflict has been completely wiped out! Who is the better learner? Neither of you will have any way of taking notes, all your knowledge must be learned by listening. Please welcome Doctor Calvin Bolivar."

A stuffy older gentleman appeared near the blackboard. He wore a faded tan suit and held an old, thick book. He had a balding head and a gray mustache. He adjusted thick glasses that had begun to droop on his face.

"Begin."

When the man spoke Anda instantly felt sleepy, this was going to be a difficult four hours. His voice was slow and old sounding.

"Now, girls. It has come to my attention that you would like to partake in an opportunity to grow your knowledge on the great War of 1812." His thick eyebrows and mustache twitched slightly as he paused to think. "My name is Doctor Calvin Bolivar." He paused again. "Well let us not tarry, so much material to cover after all." He paused AGAIN, " It all began back in 1803 when the British..."

Anda tried to pay attention, she really did. But after about thirty minutes her heavy eyelids just wouldn't quit. It was a four hour class, surely if she rested her eyes for a few minutes she would retain knowledge better? She looked over at Helena who had her head hung back, staring at the ceiling. She appeared to be counting the number of tiles on the ceiling.

After a very quick nap Anda woke and slapped herself loudly in the face but Doctor Bolivar didn't even flinch as he continued to talk about trade disputes. Helena looked on in amusement as she went back to counting things in the room. Anda decided she was going to focus, she had to win this contest. She was determined to pay attention!

...but as the class continued, Anda paid less and less attention as her mind wandered. She would be fine, she could figure the answers based on simple logic. She had taken hundreds of multiple choice tests in college, she could kill this one too. She resigned herself to half-hearted attention and naps as the four hours slowly slipped by. By the end she was just ready for it to be over with.

"...and that is the very simple summary of the war of 1812. I thank you for your full attention; good luck on your examination."

Doctor Bolivar gave one last twitch of his mustache before walking to the door and exiting.

Anda felt a little twitch of nerves in her stomach but felt optimistic.

S.A.M. appeared again. "You will both have thirty minutes to complete as much of the exam as possible. The scores will be tabulated by Doctor Bolivar himself."

A thin stack of paper and two pens appeared on the desk in front of both students.

"Begin."

Anda looked down at the paper and began to read.

1. In less than 200 words describe the impact of improved tactics and weaponry between the American Revolution and the War of 1812. List specific examples of these improvements.

Anda flipped the page.

2. In less than 200 words explain the Battle of Tippecanoe, its major players, and its ideological and militaristic significance in the War of 1812.

Page flip.

3. In less than 200 words describe how the budding government of the Unit-

Hurried page flip.

4. In less than 200 words-
5. In less than-
6. In less than-

Anda reached the desk. It was all short answer/essay.

Her breathing quickened as she looked over at Helena who was furiously writing on the page. She flipped through the pages again, hoping to have a good answer for at least one of the questions. But as she finished it was clear that she had no clue how to correctly answer any of them. It was time to make educated guesses.

Anda scribbled quickly across the pages. She didn't have any themes or strategies, just straight up guesses. She tried to stay as plain and general as possible, using any context clues given in the questions. When the buzzer finally sounded Anda dropped her pen and flipped through the pages one more time. She was actually pretty happy with her answers, considering she was almost exclusively guessing.

The classroom door opened and Doctor Bolivar walked back into the classroom. He collected both Anda and Helena's papers and took them to the teachers desk in the corner. He clicked a red pen and began grading the papers. Anda couldn't tell whose paper he was grading first but based on his body language and facial expressions he was obviously not happy with what he was reading. This unhappy demeanor continued as Doctor Bolivar went through each page. He cracked two faint smiles through the entire grading process until finally he clicked his pen and let out a long sigh. He collected the papers and walked to the front of the class.

His voice had grown cold as he spoke to them, "Now ladies, this is truly an...abysmal performance. I am very disappointed in both of you." He looked down at the papers in his hand as he continued, "Ms. Johannson, the battle of Tippecanoe was not, 'A naval battle in which both American and British forces learned that they were in for the long haul.' And you Ms. Mode, 'Automatic guns were significant discoveries that shaped the face of the War of 1812', what lecture did you listen to? Clearly both of you were not -at all- paying attention to my lecture."

Doctor Bolivar shook his head and sifted through the papers again. "If I had to choose a winner it would be Ms. Mode for what i'm sure is a complete guess that ended up being factual. 'In less than 200 words describe how the geography of the United States of America changed from the time just before the War of 1812 to directly after the Treaty of Ghent.' To which you answered, 'It didn't change much?'"

Doctor Bolivar pointed his finger at the girls as he shouted, "Back in my day girls like you would have been disciplined. Hard. If I had my way I woul-"

"Okay Calvin that's enough for now, thank you for your...engaging lecture!" Doctor Grungot's voice cut Doctor Bolivar's rant short.

Doctor Bolivar adjusted his glasses as he faded out of existence.

"Ms. Mode what is your swap?"

"I want to give Anda all my trust issues gained from my parents abandoning the family at an early age. In return i'll take her normal trusting sensibilities."

Anda let out the beginnings of an objection before stopping short. Her vision faded for a second before returning with a powerful, numb feeling pervading her brain.

"Prepare for a lifetime of constantly being overly suspicious of your boyfriends to the point of lunacy. To tracking their social life and all the while wishing you could trust them. Having pump and dump relationships with men because, 'That bitch is a good fuck but crazy!' Oh, and have fun trying to make friends when you think everybody is out to get you!" Helena stretched out her arms and smiled wide as if a great burden was off her shoulders.

Anda felt alone. She clutched her temples and closed her eyes, trying to stay calm. Helena was proving to be the most dangerous opponent of all. How would 'trust issues' change her behavior moving forward? Could she even have a normal relationship? She had to stay focused and avoid as many punishments like this as possible.

Anda couldn't help but feel dejected as the scene collapsed.

NAME: Anda Larra JOHANNSON
HEIGHT: 5"4
WEIGHT: 125 LBS
HAIR: Just shy of shoulder length, straight and brown in a loose style.
VOICE: Youthful, somewhat shy and quiet.
FACIAL HAIR: None. Smooth and unable to grow hair of any kind.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, SHORT EYELASHES
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: FLAT, hairless, MUSCLED PECS; Large and veinous feiminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH SHORT, DIRTY NAILS; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, longer nails.
GENITALS: Tight, tiny, hairless vagina with average sized clit.
TATTOOS: NONE
PIERCINGS: NONE
OUTFIT: An incredibly short red and black plaid skirt which goes only to the upper-mid thigh. Skin colored pantyhose and white cotton panties. The skirt is short enough that the tops of the pantyhose are slightly visible. Tight white blouse that leaves the midriff bare, exposing the navel. The blouse is tied in a knot between her flat breasts and leaves her arms mostly exposed. Shiny, open toed, black two inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is not attracted to either sex, feels no sexual attraction. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationsips.
FAVORITE COLOR: SOLID DARK BROWN
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY, Sucking dick
laristopa
Transformation Grand Master

Postby laristopa » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:47 am

*Round Thirty Two*

Anda appeared in a high school gym. The wooden floor shone with a polished surface while the walls were stark white brick. Sets of wooden bleachers sat on either end of a basketball court which ran the entire length of the room. A large, black scoreboard hung on the wall.

Anda looked down at her outfit which had changed again. Her skirt was about an inch shorter, threatening to expose her panties which were now frilly and hugged her curves a bit tighter. Her pantyhose had changed into black stockings which were held up by slightly visible garters. The blouse was smaller and exposed more of her tight stomach. Her heels had increased in height to three inches. It did make her legs look good, she had to admit. Anda looked down at her hands and noticed that her rough, dirty nails had been cleaned and painted a dark red. Her toenails had also been painted and polished in the same color. Her hand were still large and calloused but now sported short, painted nails. Anda peered at her feet which were tiny and smooth with painted nails and encased in an open toed three inch heel. By all measures these feet were absolutely adorable!

Liam soon appeared wearing a loose basketball jersey and baggy gym shorts. He had on high top sneakers. The blue jersey hung loosely on his chest exposing his thick hair beneath. His rippling muscles were on full display as he stroked his beard and looked over to Anda who stood nervously off to the side.

"Hey there, Girlie! You're looking sexy as usual. You put on that outfit just for me?" His high pitched voice and girly face sounded and looked totally out a on his hyper masculine body. He stomped over to Anda with a wide grin stretching from cheek to cheek.

He stood over a foot taller than her and dwarfed her tiny muscles and frame. Anda didn't have a response except to shrink slightly in front of Liam who was now standing squarely in her personal space.

S.A.M. appeared wearing a little headband and twirling a tiny basketball.

"Contestants will play one vs. one basketball for a coveted spot on the High School team. Half court, fouls and officiating will be determined by Doctor Grungot."

Doctor Grungot appeared. His goofy scrunched face wore a wide smile. He still wore his lab coat but now also sported sweatbands on each wrist and a headband.

S.A.M. dissapeared as Doctor Grungot spoke, "Ms. Johannson will begin with the ball. It will be losers ball, please take a few minutes to warm up. Don't want somebody to pull something."

Liam let out a bellowing laugh as he started to stretch. Everybody clearly knew who was at a distinct advantage here, in more ways than one.

Anda approached Doctor Grungot who watched her with a gleeful look. "How is it f-fair that I have to wear this while he gets to wear that? He already h-has a big advantage."

Doctor Grungot smiled as his nasily voice answered, "Do you honestly think what you wear in here is determined by me? You're wearing what YOU think you ought to wear."

Anda didn't believe him, but decided to let it go. She would never WANT to wear this...slutty outfit. She carefully stretched a bit, most movements exposed her panties and she had to constantly adjust her skirt and maintain its cover.
Liam blew Anda kissy faces and performed suggestive motions whenever she dared look in his direction.

Before long the match began. It went exactly as everybody expected. Anda was a foot shorter, weaker, wore an impractical outfit (with high heels!) which constantly needed to be adjusted, didn't know a thing about the sport and clearly just, 'wasn't feeling it'. But at least she had big enough hands to palm the ball! Liam absolutely dominated the court and eventually amused himself to toying with Anda. He let her prance around the court concentrating on simply dribbling in place while he circled around and gave her ass a quick pinch beneath her short plaid skirt. Anda let out a surprised yelp and threw he hands back to cover herself. The ball bounced away and her face burned and embarrassing red.

"I'm done playing Liam, this was stupid anyway." Anda felt furious and embarrassed as she rubbed her sore ass. Her voice grew even louder as she released her anger by shouting, "I'm done altogether with this stupid fucking game, do whatever you want to me; I don't care anymore!"

"Psh spoil sport, I was having fun." Liam looked slightly disappointed but quickly perked up as the doctor spoke.

"So you surrender the match Ms. Johannson? You've only been playing for about five minutes. The score is only 16-0, you can come back easy." Doctor Grungot was obviously mocking her.

"You don't get it do you - DICK FUCK - i'm done with this whole goddamn game. Do what you want to me, it can't get worse than this!!"

Doctor Grungot's voice remained mocking as he responded using air quotes, "Careful calling somebody 'dick fuck' or i'll show you some real 'dicks' to 'fuck'."

"Then just do it already, it'll lead there eventually anyway; how could my life get any worse?" She was shaking with anger and looked around feverishly for a way to release her rage but found only an empty gym with two men a basketball and some bleachers.

"...How could you life get any worse?" Doctor Grungot whispered, staring with a blank expression at Anda. His face contorted with rage as he screamed at the top of his lungs while the room began to shake violently, "I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH 'WORSE' YOUR LIFE CAN GET."

Anda lost consciousness for a second before appearing in a long hospital room of some sort. The room was lined with closed curtains. The room was dark and a single, dim fluorescent light flickered with a soft hum. The air was foul and thick as she instantly felt afraid. Doctor Grungot appeared next to her with a somber, solemn gaze.

Anda head quickly turned and her breathing quickened as an intense, painful moan sounded from her right. The sound of soft crying sounded from her left. An insanely fast and intelligible prayer was being recited behind her. She heard screaming, chanting, choking, cries for god and cries for sweet death.

Anda's head darted back and forth as her senses were assaulted by the most horrific sounds imaginable.

"Where are we?" Anda voice was filled with terror as her big, blue, doe eyes began to water.

Doctor Grungot stared at her with an expression hard as stone as he uttered, "Worse."

Quick as a flash he reached for a curtain and pulled it to the side. A giant blimp of a woman sat propped up in a hospital bed. Her fat cascaded off the sides of wobbling mattress and her mammoth breasts were exposed. Her face was covered in food and some other crusty material. Her eyes grew wide as she spotted Anda. The woman's ham sized arm raised slightly and pointed towards Anda who shook with fear. The woman let out a gurgling sound as Doctor Grungot closed the curtain again. He moved to the next one, keeping his gaze squarely on Anda. He pulled the curtain back to reveal a man that was completely still laying in the bed. His head was slightly off to the side and drool slipped out of his mouth into a pile that looked to have been collecting for a while. The man didn't respond at all to the curtain being opened. Doctor Grungot closed that curtain and opened a third one revealing a woman with deep scars all across her face and ratty black hair. She had an insane look in her eye and muttered something hateful under her breath. She was restrained in a tight straight jacket. When her eyes met Anda they lit up and she started speaking louder and louder but the words didn't make sense. She strained against her straight jacket and let out an inhuman screech. He closed the curtain and stood still, staring at Anda whose shaking had gotten worse, she was quickly becoming a blubbering mess, adding to the insane sounds that continued to ring across the room.

"Worse" Doctor Grungot stated loudly.

Anda sniffled loudly then blurted out, "I get it! I get it! I won't question it again, get me out of here!" She wrapped her painted nails around herself and shut her eyes.

Suddenly, the horrible sounds stopped. Anda opened her teary eyes and felt intense joy and relief as Liam stood in front of her, smiling widely, in a bright, clean, quiet gym.

Liam's smile faded as he looked on with confusion as Anda wiped away tears.

"So Mr. Gentry, what would you like to swap today?" Doctor Grungot's voice had an annoyed edge to it.

"Doc I've been having some trouble outside of the show because even though I look like this-" Liam flexed his huge muscles, "And I have this-" Liam pulled his pant leg tight, showing the outline of his monstrous penis, "Every DNA scanner reads my DNA as female! I'd like to rectify that today."

Anda felt a minor burning sensation across her whole body. She scratched her arms, legs and torso as her entire DNA structure was rewritten. When the burning ceased, she didn't feel any different.

Doctor Grungot walked towards Liam with a small remote control device to which Liam excitedly outstretched his right hand. Anda heard a slight click as the machine contacted Liam's hand. After a few seconds, Doctor Grungot turned the machine towards Liam who read it and thanked the doctor with a wide grin. Doctor Grungot then walked towards Anda with the remote control and quickly grabbed her hand and pricked her finger. Anda pulled her hand back with a audible, pained sound. He looked down at the device for a few seconds before cracking a smile and turning it to show her.

EYE: BLU; HAI: BRO; RAC: W; HEI: 5"03-5"06; SEX: F; CHR: XX

She looked down at herself, she was now fully genetically female! Only a few parts remained until she was completely anatomically female as well.

Anda sighed as the scene collapsed.

SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genitalia.
HAIR: Just shy of shoulder length, straight and brown in a loose style.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; flat, boney chest and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: FLAT, hairless, MUSCLED PECS; Large and veinous feminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails.
PIERCINGS: NONE
OUTFIT: An incredibly short red and black plaid skirt which ends at the upper thigh. Black stockings held up by solid black garters. Frilly, tight, white panties. The skirt is short enough that the garters are visible. Tight white blouse that leaves the stomach bare. The blouse is tied in a knot between her flat breasts and leaves her arms mostly exposed. Shiny, open toed, black three inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is not attracted to either sex, feels no sexual attraction. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, HANDY MAN WORK, Taking care of small children, PLAYBOY MODEL CUP SIZES, MUSCLE CAR HISTORY, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:56 pm

This was well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby laristopa » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

*Round Thirty Three*

Anda appeared in a school cafeteria. The room was fairly large with rows of wooden tables filling a majority of the space. The far wall had a concession area but nobody was present. The room was well lit and had a real 'oldschool' feel to it.

Anda looked down at herself. Her skirt looked relatively the same but she now had black fishnets attached to garters crawling up her legs instead of stockings. She wobbled on four inch open toed heels and she felt a constant wedgie as she snapped the string of a white thong that was poking out above her skirt. If she pulled her skirt any higher to cover the thong strings hugging her hips her vagina would be exposed but if she pulled it down the thong strings would be even more obvious. She shifted her skirt a bit to provide the best of both worlds, the strings still somewhat visible. Anda looked at her blouse which had changed from cotton to silk. It was the same length, still exposing her navel which was now pierced. Anda reached her hand down in a slight panic as a glistening silver stud was nestled just above her belly button. She felt a weight on her ears as well, she reached up and felt her ears had been pierced too She traced her thick fingers along medium sized golden hoops hanging from her earslobes.

As she started to try and remove the new piercings, Liam appeared with a smirk. He wore a black schoolboy's uniform. It included a blazer over a white shirt and red tie. He also wore black pants and shiny black dress shoes.

Liam's girlie high pitched voice sounded as he spoke to Anda, "Well hiya cutie, I like your new earr-"

Cindi appeared while Liam was talking. He stopped mid sentence and stared at Cindi. His eyes opened wide and his expression had turned serious.

Cindi looked around, adjusting her thick glasses before her eyes rested on Liam. Her expression turned blank as she locked eyes with him. She wore a very conservative schoolgirls uniform, much like Helena's from two rounds back. Her skirt went below her knees and her blouse was baggy, hiding most of her straight figure and her arms were completely covered. She wore high heeled shiny black shoes and had a red ribbon in her loose blonde hair that stretched to her mid back.

"Sandra." Liam whispered.

"Melody." Sandra replied.

Anda watched as the tiny Sandra and the giant Liam continued to stare at one another.

"I'm glad to see you're doing well, Sandra." Liam's serious look started to gain hints of dejection as his mood slowly shifted to sadness.

Sandra let out a scoff and broke the stare as she coldly and angrily retorted, "That's all you have to say to us? After what happened, after what YOU DID!?" Sandra took a second to let a long silence add to the tension, her face controted in anger before continuing. "You should be at our feet begging for our forgiveness, Mel."

Liam responded quickly and with desperation in his voice, "What was I supposed to do, Sands? I did what I had to - to protect you. He said it was the only way. I did it for you and Cin!"

Sandra's voice was rife with sarcasm as she folded her arms and responded, "Oh my goddamn hero, such a selfless woman you were. Oh and Cin is doing fine thanks for asking." Sandra looked at the floor and started to tear up as she continued, "You sold us to him like a piece of meat. You have no idea the things he did to us...things he still does to us. Some hero you are, thanks for 'saving me'." Her voice cracked as she spoke through tears, "We loved you Mel..." She wrapped herself tighter as tears fell down her cheeks.

Liam looked completely devastated as he quickly walked over to Sandra. He attempted to put his arm around her shoulders but she pushed his hands and turned away. She wiped a tear from her eye as she sniffled.

"Sands, I...I'm sorry." Liam appeared genuine as he looked to the floor and spoke.

"It's too late Mel, you made your choice. Cin and I will never forgive you for it. Cin was always the Doctor's favorite, you'll get a piece of her mind too, i'm sure."

Sandra looked to Anda who was awkwardly standing perfectly still, trying to go unnoticed. This was clearly some lover's quarrel she did not want to get involved with.

Sandra stared at Anda as she said, "It'll be up to this one in the end.

S.A.M. appeared with his graduation cap on his head as his monotone voice started, "Contestants will attempt to become friends of a chosen social group. Whoever can gain the most favor-ability with a group in five minutes will be able to swap once with each other contestant."

Groups of 5-8 students appeared all across the cafeteria. They came in all shapes and sizes. Jocks, geeks, stoners and everything in between. They chatted, joked and generally messed around.

"Begin."

Cindi looked around wide eyed with an excited expression on her face. Liam stood in place with a sad puppy dog look waiting for Cindi to spot him. Anda felt frozen as she watched the scene unfold. Cindi's eyes eventually found Liam and her pupils narrowed. She started to shake with anger as her thin lips turned into a frown.

Her breathy voice erupted as she screamed, "Mel, you cheating bitch, i'll kill you!"

Cindi charged at Liam who easily grabbed her and pushed her away. He obviously did not know his own strength as the push sent the tiny Cindi toppling into a nearby table. She crashed into it and fell to the floor. She let out a yelp and started to sob as she slowly picked herself up.

Liam's hands were clenched into fists and his blood was pumping as he looked around the room. Groups had stopped talking and watched to commotion. When it was clear what had happened the Highschoolers started to come to Cindi's aid. She continued to sob and rubbed her arm, she had a slight bleed starting on her forehead.

"Wow you think you're so tough don't you big guy." A huge young man in a varsity jacket got into Liam's face as he added in a deep baritone, "Why don't you pick on somebody your own size instead of a tiny girl?" The boys jock friends were backing him up as Liam started speaking quickly, trying to diffuse the situation. A few other groups had gathered around Cindi, trying to comfort her. They worked around Anda who continued to stand still, totally paralyzed.

After a few more seconds it was clear the jocks intended to 'teach him a lesson' and they started pulling Liam away from the cafeteria towards an exterior door; much to the delight of most people present. Liam tried to pull away but they continued to drag him to a door in the back of the room. Cindi was tended to by a skinny looking nerd with a first aid kit as she cried on the shoulder of a thirsty looking drama geek.

Anda looked to her right and saw a bored looking black girl in all black clothes. Her short length black hair was poofed up a tight Afro and she chewed on a piece of gum. Anda had never really seen a black goth girl before. She managed to sputter out, "H-hi, I'm...Anda..."

The girl raised her eyebrows as her gaze changed to Anda. A smirk appeared on her pretty face; her voice was youthful and playful as she responded, "Hello Anda, i'm Deja."

Deja reached her hand out to shake Anda's. Anda reached out as well but, suddenly, the surrounding commotion stopped and the highschoolers disappeared; including Deja.

Anda let out a sigh as she looked around. Cindi's forehead had been bandaged and her puffy face was clear of tears. She gave Anda a smile and wave when she caught her looking. Both girls watched as Liam burst into the gym from the exterior door. His clothes were hanging off his body strangely and he walked with a bizarre gait; like he was drunk. He teetered around several tables before standing in front of Cindi. He had the beginnings of a black eye and several red marks on his arms, legs and neck.

He looked worn out as he hung his head and spoke in his high pitch, "I'm sorry Cin, that was uncalled for."

She let out a *hmf* as she folded her arms and tapped her foot, "You should be sorry, you deserved every punch."

Liam nodded his head and appeared lost in thought. "Cin you have to know, I didn't know what that powerup would do that to you two. You know that, right?"

"I don't know what to believe anymore, I thought you loved us."

"I always did, Cin, I always will." Liam's voice was clear and confident.

Doctor Grungot's voice sounded over a nearby loudspeaker, "Well we were all certainly waiting for this epic meeting! Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, I certainly wasn't disapointed! Let's look at that graph now. You all started at 50% favorability with every group. Let's see each contestants highest score."

Mr. Gentry: Goth: 45% favorability
Ms. Lane: Drama: 70% favorability
Ms. Johannson: Goth: 54% favorability

"Looks like Ms. Lane is our big winner, what will it be Ms. Lane? One swap per opposing contestant."

Cindi looks up at the ceiling and giggles. "Well Doctor i'd like to swap Anda for her hair. I'm ready to look plain and average!"

Anda felt a tingle in her head as she reached her thick fingers to her head. She grabbed at her hair which started to lengthen slowly. It turned from a dark brown to a lighter and lighter shade as it stretched down past her shoulders. It took on a silky, airy feel as it lightened to a light blonde color and stopped at Anda's mid back. The red ribbon Cindi had been wearing was now nestled in Anda's hair. Anda twirled her finger through the hair and was surprised by its softness.

Anda felt a strange sensation as her hair began to shift. She heard a ripping sound as the ribbon in her hair tore into two pieces and wrapped itself around nearby hair. Anda let out a little yelp in pain as her hair was pulled tight. A few stray strands of silky, light blonde tresses fell into her face but the rest were otherwise on either side of her head in thick, long pigtails.

Anda pulled on the pigtails, planning to let them loose, before the scene started to breakdown.

"Now for you, Mel. I know just what to give you." Cindi's breathy voice chimed. Her potbelly stuck out and her new medium length, plain brown hair framed her face much differently. She had a less ethereal and beautiful appearance without her silky blonde locks. Her thin smile turned into a sneer she opened her mouth to speak to a silent Liam but the scene collapsed.

Anda was left in the void, her new pigtails shifting and swaying as she floated.

SEX: Biologically female with XX chromosomes and fully female genetalia.
HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back. Pulled into two pigtails on each side.
CHEST: FLAT, hairless, MUSCLED PECS; Large and veinous feiminine nipples.
EXTREMITIES: LARGE CALLOUSED HANDS WITH painted red nails; Smooth, hairless, delicate, women's size 5 feet with slightly shiny, red painted, longer nails.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button.
OUTFIT: An incredibly short red and black plaid skirt which ends at the upper thigh. Black fishnets held up by solid black garters. Tiny white thong with slightly exposed strings. Tight white silk blouse tied in a knot between her flat breasts which leaves her thin arms mostly exposed. Shiny, open toed, black four inch heels.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationsips.
laristopa

Postby archon_thanatos » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:03 am

Why is his/her name Anda? Is that even a real name. I would have called him Andrew to begin with and changed it to Andi when he changed into a female.
archon_thanatos

Postby laristopa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 am

archon_thanatos wrote:Why is his/her name Anda? Is that even a real name. I would have called him Andrew to begin with and changed it to Andi when he changed into a female.

It's slowly changing into a feminine name.
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:13 am

*Round Thirty Four*

Anda found herself standing in the classroom where she had faced off against Helena. She reached up and rubbed her hands and painted fingernails along her pigtails. It felt strange, she had never had long hair before.

She looked down at herself. Her skirt had shrunk again, to the point that it was basically a red and black tartan belt. Her thong was clearly visible above and below the "skirt". Her flat crotch was hugged tightly by the thin triangle of white fabric. Her black fishnets were replaced with sheer white lingerie that had tiny red bows on the top. Her silk blouse looked more like a frilly white bra stretched over her flat chest, leaving her arms completely exposed. Her black heels were now five inches tall. The silver naval piercing stuck out on her thin stomach. Her hoop earrings swayed slightly as she looked around the room. Anda licked her thick lips and they felt different. She grabbed a picture frame from the teachers desk and looked at herself in the reflection. She was wearing makeup! Her manly face had dark eyeliner, mascara, bright red lipstick and blush across it. It softened her strong features making her look more womanly.

Anda licked her finger and tried to wipe the lipstick off but no matter how hard she rubbed, the lipstick refused to wipe off. She felt a bit of panic as she continued trying to remove the makeup. When she finally gave up, she examined her face further. It certainly changed her look significantly. Her fat lips were coated in bright red which made her swollen lips really stick out. Her big blue eyes were even more beautiful with long lashes and eyeliner.

Danielle appeared wearing her normal blue business suit. Her long brown hair was in a tight bun. Her angular facial features were covered with professional looking makeup. She looked sharp and in charge. She glanced over at Anda and grew a surprised look on her face as she stated in her confident voice, "Wow you've sure changed a lot Anderson, nice outfit."

Anda stared at the floor and nodded her head slightly, too intimidated by Danielle to respond. Anda felt embarrassed in the outfit she was wearing. Danielle looked like a powerful businesswoman who had confidence and pride. While Anda looked like a cheap slut.

S.A.M. appeared and spoke, "Contestants will teach a class of young men. The teacher whose students register the highest average score on an end of class examination will be the winner. You have thirty minutes to teach them about something you are knowledgeable in. Ms. Strauss will be first."

Anda found herself turning semi transparent as she stood near the front desk. A group of young men, maybe early college age, appeared in the rows of desks. They looked like typical college students. None of the boys paid any attention to the scantily clad woman in front of the class. Some of the men spoke among themselves, laughing a joking while others looked around the room with a bored expression.
"Begin."

Danielle called the class to attention and introduced herself as Professor Strauss. Danielle began to speak to the class about modern corporate business structure. Who answers to who, who deals with the press, who's in charge of production etc. She spoke confidently and with authority. She looked professional, well put together, and - well - like a professor ought to. The information presented was succinct and made sense. Most of the boys looked bored but otherwise paid attention - at least somewhat.

About twenty five minutes into the presentation, Danielle had finished and asked for any questions. She spent a few more minutes answering questions from the more engaged students in the group before her time was up. When the time did eventually expire, Danielle became transparent like Anda and a multiple choice test appeared in front of the students. They body went to work and finished rather quickly. A score appeared on the board at the front of the class. 81% Average score for a B-. Danielle looked happy, the score was higher than she anticipated.

Danielle looked down at Anda and shook her head with a frown as she said, "Good luck to you, honey, you'll need it."

The boys stared forward for a few seconds as they were resent. They returned back to talking and looking around the room. Anda lost her translucency and the boys talking immediately stopped as they stared at her.

Anda felt incredibly exposed and nervous as she stood in front of the class, shaking slightly.

"I-I'm Anda..." Her voice trailed off as she muttered, looking at the ground. She could feel her cheeks burning red. The room remained silent as she spoke, "I'll be teaching about...construction."

One of the boys near the back piped up, "Alright, ma'am, you look like you're younger than me. You sure you're supposed to be teaching this class?"

"Yes, I'm the prof-professor..." Anda softly replied. She pulled at her skirt a bit, trying to cover her tiny thong.

Another boy spoke up angrily, "This is ridiculous, is this some kind of joke? You look like some slutty freshman that's trying WAY too hard. You're face is ugly as hell to."

"Shutup dude, I think she's fucking hot!" A young looking guy in the front row replied, he gave Anda a toothy grin.

"If everybody could please quiet down, i'd like to start..." Anda muttered.

"You're wrong, she's ugly as fucking sin!"

"No way bro, she could put on a bag and be hot, shame about the tits though."

The boys started a spirited debate among themselves, completely downing out Anda's attempts to speak. Every aspect of her look was brought up for consideration, her sexy stockings, her tiny skirt and thong, her flat chest and tiny top, her silky blond pigtails, her makeup and manly face, her huge lips, her tiny feet and large hands were among the debated topics. Eventually a vote was called to determine if she was 'hot' or 'not'. The first vote was perfectly split so the 'hot' voters decided to amend their party to the 'hot with a paper bag' party. A new vote was called and the 'hot with a paper bag' party was a clear winner. Anda had long since given up attempting to teach and sat at the teachers desk with tears running down her cheeks. She had never felt so objectified in her life. She felt like a sexual object as the boys discussed her various body parts and how sexy or sexual they were.

When the time was up and Anda became translucent once again, Danielle walked over to comfort her. She genuinely looked like she felt bad for Anda who continued to cry. She stood and accepted the shoulder of the taller Danielle.

As the boys began their exam Danielle whisper to a sobbing Anda, "It's going to be okay, it'll be better in no time."

Anda was happy that somebody, at least, pretended to care. The boys took a much longer time to finish the second exam and as the last boy finished up a score appeared on the board. 56% F. Anda was surprised the score was even that high as she had taught them literally nothing. The boys disappeared as Anda wiped her tears away.

Doctor Grunto's voice sounded from the loudspeaker, "Well that was uncomfortable for everybody. Have a spine Ms. Johannson, you let those young men walk all over you! As for you Ms. Strauss, very professional and organized, just as expected. What would you like to swap today ma'am?"

Danielle slowly walked away from Anda. She looked to the ceiling after thinking for a minute. She spoke with a strong voice, "Well Doctor, my career has really taken off since coming onto this program. My strong attitude and confidence coupled with my knowledge and intelligence have pushed me forward. My body has also been a large boon for me, helping to get a bit of extra control over males who find me attractive." She paused for a second and looked at Anda with a blank expression before continuing, "But the problem is, i've started to develop feeling towards those coworkers too. This will not do. I need to maintain control without risking a mutual relationship. The second I start feeling sexual attraction towards them is the day I can't do my job effectively. I'll take Anda's a-sexuality and replace it with my strong heterosexual attraction to men."

Anda raised he hands to her head and over her ears as she closed her eyes. Her golden hoops were cold against her hands as her head was filled with a warm buzz. She suddenly found herself opening her eyes and looking towards Danielle. Danielle was looking around with a sorrowful but understanding expression on her face. Anda tried to think about sexy women. But as she thought about what had aroused her at the start of the contest, large breasts and tight bodies; she felt no sexual attraction. Breasts were just breasts and sexy women were just women. She tried to picture a smoking hot red head bending over revealing her shaved sex. But in Anda's mind it was just a woman bending over, the thought came and went without any further thought. She thought back to her days as a burly man. A huge muscled, hairy, strong, sexy, rippling, powerful, meaty, dominant...

She shook her head.

No, no what she found sexy was a nice thin woman with a big booty. Anda pictured the woman...but it was just another woman, she felt nothing, no matter how fat the ass was in her mind; it was just a woman with a big ass.

But a tight, manly ass...with a thick package up front...oh boy, how it would ravage her wet little...

Anda shook her head even harder.

It was clear she was now fully attracted to men.

As the scene collapsed, Danielle spoke to Anda in her medium female pitch, "it had to be done, sweetie, I hope you understand."
Anda did not respond as she was left in the void.

HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back. Pulled into two pigtails on each side.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
CHEST: FLAT, hairless, MUSCLED PECS; Large and veinous feminine nipples.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button.
OUTFIT: An incredibly short red and black plaid skirt which covers almost nothing and is basically a belt. Sheer white lingerie stockings with tiny red bows on top. Tiny white thong with fully exposed strings. Tight white blouse that looks more like a frilly bra, leaving the stomach totally bare. Shiny, open toed, black five inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships.
laristopa

Postby pinkhippo99 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:58 am

Definitely called that one!
pinkhippo99

Postby laristopa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:29 am

*Bonus Round Seven*

Anda appeared onstage. She looked down at herself and let out a sigh of relief. Her red and black skirt was covering much more, ending a few inches above her knee. She no longer wore stockings and her heels were still five inches tall. Her blouse was white silk that showed her navel. She still had her ears and navel pierced, her nails were still painted and she licked her lips, feeling the makeup still covering her face. Her blond hair was pulled into a single ponytail. It fell down to her lower back. Overall she felt much more confident and covered. That was, until she realized she wasn't wearing panties of any king. Her vagina was hidden only by a shorter than knee length skirt.

On stage was a strange looking...chair? It was a black bench with four smaller black rectangles approximately a foot and a half below the bench spread out to the four corners. At the end of each rectangle was an attached belt and buckle. It definitely looked like a sex contraption of some sort.

Doctor Grungot appeared and the audience burst into clapping and cheering.

"Welcome one and all to the seventh bonus round!" Doctor Grungot let the crowd clap for awhile before continuing, "A special thanks to Ms. Johannson who had been a great competitor thus far!" The crowd, again, burst into applause. "Please welcome back to the stage Mr. Gentry and Mr. Johnson!"

Anda watched as Mr. Johnson stomped out onto the stage. He wore a tight v-neck t shirt and black pants. His rippling black muscles were made more impressive by the tight sleeves. Anda. A second later, Liam shuffled his way on stage. Immediately, Anda knew what Cindi had bestowed on Liam in Round thirty three. Liam was sporting Cindi's massive breasts. They jiggled and wobbled as he walked. He tried to maintain his dignity but the tits looked ridiculous on his massive body. He wore a loose fitting basketball jersey and shorts. Overall both men absolutely towered over Anda as they approached her. She involuntarily bit her bottom lip as she watched their bulky, masculine bodies move. She noticed how powerful and commanding their presence was, it was intoxicating for her. Anda quickly snapped herself our of it as she realized she had grown a dopey smile. She felt her bare pussy growing a bit warm as she squeezed her legs together.
"N-nice boobs, big guy." Anda tried to insult Liam but it came as more of a flirt.

"Glad you think so, girly, i'm sure you'll be seeing them up close and personal in no time. These things have been absolutely killing my game." His high pitched response was expected.
"Ayo, girl, give yo' man some love, too!" Mr. Johnson's voice was strong and confident.

Anda shrunk as she muttered, "H-hey there..."

Mr. Johnson's expression darkened as he walked up next to Anda, his huge frame made her feel especially small. It was somewhat arousing for her and her warm vag started to itch slightly. She pretended not to be interested.
Doctor Grungot smiled wide as his nasily voice sounded, "Ms. Johannson will be strapped into the Pleasure Chair (tm) here and both receive and give a blowjob. If Mr. Johnson, who will be receiving the blowjob, cums first she wins. If she cums first from Mr. Gentry's efforts she loses. Now Ms. Johannson, if you would please." He motioned to the chair.

Anda released a sigh as she tried to calm herself, but her pussy was already moist, she could feel her juices evaporating as she shuffled over to the chair. She carefully mounted the chair. Her chest rested on the bench while her arms and legs rested on the rectangles. Her legs were splayed widely as they were belted down to the rectangles. Her skirt managed to cover her genitals as her arms were strapped into the aparatus. Something she didn't initially see was a crescent shaped metal piece where her neck rested. When she was fully strapped in, the crescent made a *click* sound and wrapped fully around her neck, efectively pinning her in place. Anda let out a yelp as she tried to pull her head in any direction without much give. It made her feel a bit panicked but she calmed down and focused on the task at hand. It made her a bit hot to be in a vulnerable position like this. She licked her painted lips, she had the skill to give a great blowjob.
Mr. Johnson stepped in front of Anda's face. Her face was in the perfect spot for Mr. Johnson's penis. He reached down and ran his thick fingers through her blonde ponytail.

"Such beautiful hair, for a beautiful fiancee. You were built to pleasure me, don't you forget it. Now suck me off good, bitch, i'ma paint that ho face with my cum."

Mr. Johnson pulled off his tight shirt in one quick motion. His barrel chest was huge and strong. He aslo had thick black hair all across his body. Anda could feel her breath quicken as she watched Mr. Johnson who began to flex in front of her. He unzipped his pants and his erect penis popped out. Anda licked her lips again. It was huge! It was as big if not bigger than Liam''s! Mr. Johnson stroked it gently as he looked down at Anda. Anda stared at the cock with her mouth wide open. Her juices were definitely flowing now.

"Make sure you look up at me while you do it. Am I clear?"

"Begin."

Anda felt her skirt flip up as her vagina was completely exposed and her legs were splayed wide open.

Liam let out a laugh as he commented, "What a wet little slut you are, did our big manly bodies turn you on? And a pierced slut too, how naughty."

Pierced? When did that happen? She had never bothered to examine her vagina since acquiring her ear and navel piercings.

Anda heard a wet squelching sound as Liam dug his tongue into her pussy. She instantly felt intesne pleasure and let out a moan.

Anda looked up at Mr. Johnson as he repeated, "Am I clear?" He wagged his giant, erect penis just out of reach of her watering mouth.

Anda felt another spike of pleasure as the heat between her legs continued to intensify. "Y-yes you're clear." Anda sputtered out.

Mr. Johnson looked angry as he grabbed her ponytail and tilted her head up, he growled, "Am I clear?"

"Y-yes Daddy!" Anda managed to spit the words out between labored breaths.

Mr. Johnson shoved his hips forward and his penis entered Anda's hungry mouth. She sucked greedily and swirled her tongue as he started pumping in and out. Liam continued to make loud slurping sounds as he used his hands to pull her lips apart to focus on Anda's clit. Liam had developed a good rhythm and Anda's feminine juices were flowing like a waterfall, her vagina wanted desperately to be penetrated.

Mr. Johnson pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust. More and more of his cock was stuffed down Anda's throat. Anda clenched her fists as another wave of pleasure rocked her body and she released a completely involuntary, muffled moan around Mr. Johnson's dick. Mr. Johnson grabbed onto her ponytail and ripped off the ribbon holding it together. Her long blond hair fell down into her face as she clenched her eyes shut, trying to think about other subjects, anything not to cum!
"Look at me, slut." Mr. Johnson's voice was so commanding, so confident.

Anda opened her big, blue, doe eyes and looked up at Mr. Johnson's thrusting body. He had a slight sheen from sweat across his dark body. Her already high state of arousal was increased further as she took the full length of his cock, her nose was shoved into his wirey, black pubic hair. He had a potent, masculine musk that made Anda shiver. Mr. Johnson pushed his fingers through her loose blond hair and grabbed onto her head, he thrust his cock all the way, again, and held it there.
"Moan around my cock, ho. Moan around my fucking cock! Let me hear it!" Again, he was commanding her to do it, not asking.

Liam's tongue flicked her clit around relentlessly she could feel her orgasm closing in. She stared up at a snarling Mr. Johnson as one final swirl by Liam sent her over the edge. She released the loudest muffled moan yet. Mr. Johnson's penis was stuffed all the way down her throat as her whole body shook. She could feel her vagina quivering as her breathing came in jagged spurts.

The moan continued for a few seconds before Mr. Johnson slipped his cock out of her drooling mouth and he started to pump it himself. Anda was still enjoying the afterglow when she heard Mr. Johnson let out a grunt and point his cock at her face. Anda watched through half lidded eyes as Mr. Johnson started to unload cum onto her face. It came in thick streams which he aimed all over her face. Either he hadn't had release in months or he was incredibly virile! He unloaded rope after sticky rope, absolutely covering her. When it was finally over, Anda could feel the semen begin to drip off her face. It's strong smell overwhelmed her senses.

"That's how my loving fiancee is supposed to look. Like a cheap skank."

Mr. Johnson grabbed a handful of Anda's silky hair and wiped his dick with it. Once he was clean, he pulled his pants back up but kept his shirt off. He released the clasps holding Anda down and the crescent moon neck clamp. And slowly got to her feet. Her thighs were absolutely soaked by her own pussy juices while her face dripped with semen. She stood uneasily and wobbled slightly, still feeling the afterglow from an explosive orgasm. Liam stood nearby, wiping his mouth. He looked at Anda and cupped his huge breasts, playing with them with his tongue sticking out.

Doctor Grungot spoke,"Well I have to hand it to you Ms. Johannson, that was quite the show! But you came first so you lose! What'll it be gentleman?"

"Boobs Doc, definitely Boobs."

"I think we'll need Avery Miller again, for this one Harold."

Doctor Grungot spoke again, "Alright, while i'm getting Ms. Miller on the line..."

Anda felt a tingle in her chest. She looked up and watched Liam whose giant tits hidden by a basketball jersey began to quickly deflate. He smiled and breathed a sigh of relief and he rubbed his hand up his body.
Anda pulled her v-neck open to reveal her large, veiny pink nipples. Fat started to deposit itself and small mounds began to form. Layer after layer of fat added to the swelling buds and they started to look like proper breasts. As they continued to grow, they started to sag slightly and Anda could feel the weight starting to mount. Before long they were no longer just breasts, they had clearly become tits. Not just any kind of tits, fat tits. When the growth was finally over, Anya cupped her new tits which were spilling over her displaced v-neck. She attempted to stuff them into the blouse but they were not even close to fitting. They must have been an F cup at least. She squeezed one and it felt...good. Great, actually. They put a bit of strain on her back and she knew it would take some getting used to. Cum had started dripping onto her new assets. She wiped her thick, painted fingers along her face and collected the cum, tossing it to the ground. She looked over at Mr. Johnson who looked angry but did not object as she tossed his seed to the ground. When she had gotten everything off she could, she looked down once again. Her huge boobs were fantastic, it was almost mesmerizing to look at. She practiced walking a few steps, each step caused her boob flesh to jiggle and bounce. When she turned quickly they slingshotted back and forth. It made running much more difficult and painful.
"Yeah what'do ya want?" Avery Miller's raspy voice could be heard as she came into view.

Doctor Grungot spoke, "Well howdy there, Ms. Miller, how have you been?"

"Welp, since I got me a clean record and learned how to get off my lazy ass, shit's gotten a whole lot better. Still got lots o' problems but i'm sure it'll all turn out good eventually. Better off than I was." Avery dragged off a cigarette.
"Well Ms. Miller we would like to extend another invitation to improve that situation of your yet again."

"You know i'm game, what were you thinkin'?"

"Ms. Miller, how smart are you?" Doctor Grungot's voice was curious and inquisitive.

"Well I don't really know, never finished High School if that's what your sayin'."

Mr. Johnson spoke loudly and strongly, "Y'all will swap education and intelligence with my little slut over here. She ain't gon' need it anymore now that she's got a strong daddy."

Anya closed her eyes tightly as her brain felt like it was on fire. Images of her college experience appeared in her mind and were erased in an instant. Memories of late High School were lost in a similar manner. It was strange, Anya could remember attending but not learning anything. Her thoughts started to slow a bit. Anya couldn't quite put her finger on it but everything around her seemed more complicated and difficult to grasp. She retained information about subjects she was knowlegeable with, subjects she had worked many years to learn. However, random information was lost and replaced with...other random information. Her vocabulary had taken a significant hit, she just felt...well...dumb.

Avery took a heavy breath as she looked around her room. She rasped, her vocabulary and vernacular were much improved, "Well this isn't right, I can certainly do better than this. Thank you Doctor, i'll be taking my leave."

Mr. Johnson sauntered over to Anya, whose face was feeling slimy and stiff. She also felt a hard spot in her hair. He wrapped his arm around her small shoulders and pulled her close.

"You my dumb little slut now." He went in to kiss her but furrowed his brow and pushed her away. "Damn, bitch, you smell like a used condom."

He let out a laugh and began to walk off stage. The scene began to collapse. Liam gave Anya a tiny smirk as he disappeared and she was left in the void.

NAME: Anya Laura JOHANNSON
WEIGHT: 133 LBS
IQ: 89
HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back.
EYES: Large doe eyed deep-ocean blue, nervous gaze, long eyelashes and dark eyeliner.
FACIAL FEATURES: STRONG MANLY JAW, LARGE EARS, WIDE NOSE, HEAVY BROW, THICK NECK WITH PROMINENT ADAMS APPLE, Thick, red painted, protruding lips in a constant pout, WIDE FOREHEAD, pink blush covering cheeks.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: Huge F cup breasts, large and veinous feminine nipples.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A short red and black plaid skirt which ends just above the knee. No panties or tights of any kind. Tight, white silk blouse with a deep v-neck. Shiny, open toed, black five inch heels.
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Is attracted exclusively to men. Prefers to be submissive in sexual encounters.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, Nascar driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

Postby laristopa » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:10 am

*Round Thirty Six*

Anya floated in the void as the menu with "Select one" appeared yet again. This time, Beach and School were grayed out.

Beach, School, Metal, Grass, Paper, Animal, Drunk, Medieval, Alien.

Anya reached her hand out and selected 'Drunk'.

She found herself standing in a familiar tavern. The wooden tables and central bar were just as she remembered. The walls were covered in sports and drinking memorabilia.

Anya looked down at herself. She wore a long, flowy pink dress that ended near her ankles. It had long sleeves and a slightly cinched middle, accentuating her figure somewhat. She wore black flats and her breasts were supported by a white bra. She had on standard white panties and her hair was back in a ponytail. Anya took a second to, once again, heft her new breasts. Things were just so different now, it made her feel a little lost.

Her feeling were interrupted as Danielle appeared in her blue business suit. She looked at Anya, astonished, as she blurted out, "Wow, Anderson, you're stacked!"

Anya felt her cheeks flush as she examined the carpet.

S.A.M. appeared on the wooden bar in the center of the room and started, "Contestants will take turns downing shots until either somebody taps out, or passes out. Whoever remains wins. Ms. Johannson drinks first"

Two rows of shots appeared on the bar.

"Begin."

Anya took a seat at the bar and quickly grabbed the first shot, throwing it back and feeling the alcohol burn.

Danielle stood behind the bar stool and looked at the shots. She stated plainly, "I don't drink. I will not be participating."

Anya felt a surge of happiness. A winner by default is still a winner! It felt like she hadn't won a round in forever. A smile formed on her thick, painted lips.

Doctor Grungot voice sounded. He sounded incredibly angry, "What is the meaning of this? These people paid good money for a show, and you refuse to give them one!?"

Danielle sat silently, not sure how to respond.

"There are consequences for this kind of behavior. I'll let you be the example."

Doctor Grungot appeared with an angry sneer across his face.

"Allow me the pleasure of introducing you to Samantha Godfrey."

A bluish projection of a woman appeared. She had a husky build with medium length, curly brown hair. She had a toothy smile and wore a tight pair of jeans. Her stomach stuck out a bit, she was pregnant. Her eyes had thick bags under them.
Doctor Grungot's voice changed and was now filled with sweetness as he asked, "Good day to you, Mrs. Godfrey! How far along are we now?"

Her voice was sounded very unsure as she responded, "Well...uh...should be about four months along now."

"Do you still want to give your child a better chance? Remember what your prognosis is."

Samantha's head and shoulder sunk low as she sighed. "Yes, Doctor, it's the only way."

Danielle let out a wince and clutched her stomach. Her expression had turned to fear. She had a disbelieving look on her face as she stared at a smug Doctor Grungot.

Her hands started to balloon out as her stomach expanded. It stopped after just a few seconds of growth but she had very obviously expanded; and she looked slightly pregnant. Her breasts had also puffed up a little and she sifted her bra around as it fit a bit tighter. Danielle looked down and started to tear up. She looked conflicted.

Samantha rubbed her belly and, herself, started to cry. Anya just kind of sat and watched. She looked over to the alcohol and considered downing some more shots. She felt a sharp drop in her gut as the realization hit her dumb brain. That would be HER pregnancy if Danielle beat her in the future. She had to win every match against Danielle by whatever means from here on out.

Doctor Grungot laughed and spoke to Danielle, "Look Ms. Strauss, a child - like you always wanted! It'll come at the cost of your career but its been your dream, hasn't it?"

Danielle continued to sob and sputtered out, "You're a horrible man."

"Let that be a lesson to everybody, i'm not kidding around." His voice had grown serious.

Anya felt the scene collapsing as she watched a sobbing Danielle rubbing her slightly rounded stomach.

NAME: Anya Laura JOHANNSON
WEIGHT: 133 LBS
IQ: 89
HAIR: Long, silky, bright blonde hair that goes to the mid back. Styled in a ponytail.
BUILD: Hairless and small feminine torso; thin, hairless arms and legs with little muscle; huge breasts and weak shoulders ; FLAT BUT MUSCULAR ASS; Wide, flared out, feminine birthing hips; tiny tight stomach cinched in sexily.
CHEST: Huge F cup breasts, large and veinous feminine nipples.
PIERCINGS: Medium sized golden hoops in earlobes and a silver stud just above the belly button. Silver stud clit piercing.
OUTFIT: A long, flowy pink dress which goes down to the ankles. Long sleeves with a slight cinch in the middle, accentuating the figure. Plain white bra and panties. Black flats.
PERSONALITY: Submissive, self-conscious, follower, un-willing to take chances, Weak-willed, Lazy especially when it comes to household chores, Doesn't mind a mess or living in squalor, INNOVATIVE, Difficulty controlling emotions, very prone to fits of anger, mania or depression. Doesn't care much for the rule of law. Has an extensive criminal history including drug, theft and prostitution charges. Has difficulty trusting others and often displays obsessive jealousy in relationships. Not very smart, has trouble learning.
EXPERTISE: CONSTRUCTION, NASCAR driver's car numbers, taking care of small children, celebrity gossip, effective strategies to sell the body for sex, Sucking dick
laristopa

PreviousNext

Return to Stories