The Fitness Trainer (weight switch, WG WL, DG)

Moderator: PilsburyDoughZoe

The Fitness Trainer (weight switch, WG WL, DG)

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:02 pm

My name is Zoe, I'm a very cute blonde, with blue eyes. Short at 5'3, but only 109 pounds after a big meal, I am naturally fit. I work at a local gym as a fitness trainer, usually hired for one on one weight loss. Most the girls who come to me don't need to lose that much, but my new client is different. April, she's so beautiful even at her size. Porcelain skin, raven black hair, brown eyes. She's a few inches taller than me at 5'8 and almost 3 times my weight at 312 pounds. We met once already when we went over her goals and some dieting tips. Today will be her first work out session, so I'm going to try and not push her too hard.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I entered the gym, I eyed up Zoe, "This twig has never had to struggle with weight, how is she going to help me" Going over to Zoe I was unsure of this workout, I hate being sweaty, but I'd like to lose a few pounds so I ignore my excuses. "Hello April!" Zoe said, all bubbly already, I wish I could be as excited about a workout as her. Zoe showed me a few cardio techniques and set me up on an elliptical, which isn't too bad I guess, she said we'll aim to lose 5 pounds a week. After a hard workout I'm all out of breathe just like I figured, Zoe congratulated me on sticking through it and added that if I stick to my diet she set for me, I'll be shedding weight in no time.

A whole week has gone by, I know I've been sticking to my workouts, but food has been another issue. I just crave certain things, grease for one, and going without is just so hard. I'm nervous about my weigh in this morning, and being nervous makes me eat too, I grabbed donuts on my way in to the gym, ugh wrong choice. There's Zoe, waiting by the scale. I step on and see the needle stop at 310! Whoo I lost 2 pounds go me! But Zoe isn't as thrilled, "April, you've been cheating on your diet haven't you?" I tell her it's hard, she interrupts, "It's going to be hard, but if you really want to lose weight you have to stick to it" That's when I lost it, it's been a week of her telling me how easy it is to lose weight, she doesn't know, so I told her that. Her skinny ass has no clue what it's like being fat, it's not so easy to lose like she thinks it is. Zoe just sat there looking at me in thought, then after a moment of awkward silence she says, "You're right." I was shocked, then she added, "Maybe I should see what it's like" I asked her how she would, "Well, I'm going to need your help, I am going to need to eat more, but also eat like you do. What are bad habits you have that help in keeping you from losing. Whats a normal day for a fat girl like. If I do this I should be able to beat my metabolism and gain, then once I'm large I'll diet myself and get back down to this size. It'll help me gain newer clients too!" I looked at her like she was crazy, why would someone as thin as her risk losing it, but at the same time I thought back to all the girls who teased me, she kinda deserves to gain, to see what its like being unable to lose, trying hard but failing. So I told her I would help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's my first day of my new life, instead of waking at 8 am and going for a run, I slept until almost noon and then April said I should start having big filling breakfasts instead of my usual Grapefruit, so I went to Denny's and ordered a Grand Slam. I was not ready for so much food, but I ate most of it, I was super stuffed. Usually when my clients eat this much I would recommend a walk to burn it off, but instead I went home and just played games online. April suggested we meet for lunch before her workout, I shouldn't have slept so long I'm still pretty full from breakfast! At lunch April said we should each order what we would normally do and switch, so I ordered a side salad with lemon juice and April ordered this big greasy bacon cheeseburger with fries. Oh my goodness that burger was delicious, I haven't had greasy anything since high school! I was so stuffed after lunch I swear I looked pregnant. During our session I couldn't workout at all, not only because I wasn't supposed to, but I was too full. April on the other hand seemed to be working out harder than usual, good for her! After our session I went home and played online for a little longer then Ordered pizza for dinner. I sat on my couch watching cheesy movies mindlessly eating at the pizza, I wound up falling asleep, from what I would later find is called a food coma, with a piece of pizza still on my face! The next morning I woke at about 11 and repeated the same day, big breakfast, lunch while full, ordering food and watching tv. As the days went on this became more normal for me. In case anyone is worried, my gym doesnt care how fat I get as long as I bring in clients!

Almost two weeks have gone by since I started my new life, I have started craving foods. I will wake up in the morning, looking forward to bacon, pancakes, eggs mmmm. So hungry. My clothes are all starting to get tight, but it's getting cold out so yoga pants and hoodies are all I need. April said I need to start fitting some snacks into my day now that I am getting used to my big meals. She brought some cookies with her to our session from a local bakery, I've never been there but god these are the best cookies ever I might need to visit there. I got to munch on cookies as April worked out, I'm getting nervous about our weigh in soon, I've never been over 109. The day has come, Time to see how much damage I have done. On our Bi-weekly weigh in, April started, she stood on the scale, 299! She was exstatic, not only under 11 pounds down, but under 300. Now my turn, I close my eyes as the arrow spins. April reads the numbers, "wow!" I hear her say, "Zoe, you put on 15 pounds, 124 pounds, still super skinny but keep this up and you'll be fat in no time!"

After the session I went to check out the bakery. They had a new customer promotion, I got a punch card and for every $20 I spend I get a punch, after my tenth punch I get a free cake. So of course I spent $20 on cookies. Their donuts looked good too, I might have to come back in the morning. As the days went on I found myself getting more and more used to this lifestyle. I no longer missed running and when looking back found it dreadful. I looked forward to getting food, all sorts of junk food I always used to avoid. I found myself growing lazier, making excuses to not go out or so anything that was too much work. My empty wrappers grew in a pile, the dirty dishes stacked up. I couldn't fit in any of my clothes, but knowing I'd be out growing them I started living in stretch pants and hoodies. During our session before our next weigh in, April told me how shes been finding herself having more energy, the only thing keeping her going is knowing I am holding my word, watching me chub out is so fun for her. Of course I'm having fun too, but I can't wait till I can get back in shape, I'm not feeling so cute anymore. "You have lost a little of your beauty, weight tends to do that, but if you feel upset have a cookie, it will make you feel better" April said. I took her word for it and for sure, munching when I feel blah does bring my mood up. The next day was our next weigh in, I was feeling nervous and noticed I was eating more because of it.

April was down another 10 pounds, but me, i'm up another 15.. 140, still thin but I consider girls this size pudgy. I've even called them chubs before. Most my clients are around this size when they come to me and I help them drop down to my old size. Thanksgiving is coming up soon, April and me have been bonding so she invited me to come to her families, I'm actually relieved, wasn't looking forward to seeing my family at this size. What am I going to do when I become fat? Avoid them till I lose again? I know my mom would love to see me big, she's a large woman and always thought I was too thin. Our next weigh in landed on thanksgiving so we weighed at my place before heading to April's family. April was down another 10, to 270, "I'm gonna wind up packing on more tonight though, hard to hold back when I'm with my family" As I stepped on the scale I told April to use me, eat vicariously through me. I'm not holding back this year. The numbers landed at another 15, 155, not too much different than 140 in my eyes.

April's family are not much different than her, all big and nice, kindhearted. My first plate was filled so high, but I finished it, few weeks ago this would have been a challenge, now I am ready for seconds! April kept filling my plate, haha, she was really taking me up on my offer to eat for her. The food started at 1pm and we were still eating stuff by 9pm. I wound up passing out in a recliner with pie all over my face. When I washed my face the next morning I noticed more breakouts, I told April about this on the way home, she said, "Oh hun, you should expect this with all the greasy food you eat, try using face scrubs more often." We had a ton of leftovers and they all went into my fridge. The rest of the week is going to be full of eating.

The next couple weeks were filled with food. I found myself craving sweets, then salty, then sweet, then salty again.. Non-stop, Whenever I thought I was satisfying my cravings, I would get more. I ate all my leftovers and ordered Chinese take-out. Each time I ordered more and more. What I once thought was a meal for a party now was just filling me up. I laid in my apartment floor, surrounded by empty food containers, covered in food, both disgusted in how I looked and excited by the food, food pleased me, food made me happy. I woke this morning at 11:30, ate a slice of pizza from the box next to me, then showered and left to go to Denny's. I got the grand slam, and finished it, stopped at the bakery to get a box of donuts, this was my tenth punch so I also got a cake. Mmm, looking forward to eating that later. I joined April for our session and she got on the scale, she somehow managed to lose 15 pounds even with Thanksgiving, bringing her down to 265. Me on the other hand put on 20... 175 pounds, I am now chubby... I grabbed my belly as I looked at the number, "wow, less than 100 pounds apart, few more weeks and you might outweigh me chubs!" April says while poking my belly. After I left our session my belly growled, I was on my way to lunch but I needed something. I pulled into McDonald's and ordered a double quarter pounder with cheese, just a snack, but mmm McDonald's fries... I parked in the parking lot and went to town on my "snack" oh god, what is wrong with me? I just can't stop eating...

My next few days were a blur of food and sleep. I lost all self control. Now it's the Christmas season and I keep getting cookie gifts from all my old clients. They always send me cookies to thank me for getting them back into shape, usually I give them away at work but this year I've been eating them all. God these are good. April wants to go out to the bar tonight, I have nothing to wear but she said I would be fine in my hoodie. I feel so blah. When I used to go out I never had to pay for a drink, but this night I had to pay for them all. I felt so insecure too, all these beautiful girls around me. April bought me some chicken wings, they helped with my nerves. It took quite a few more drinks to get me even tipsy than it used to. It was nice being able to go out and not deal with guys hitting on me, sure as the night got later the drunker guys were being pushy, but we left at that point. I woke up the next morning with a hangover, I never get hung over, must be because it took way more to get me drunk. April told me fast food is perfect for a hangover so I had McDonald's for breakfast, and lunch, plus a snack in between haha. I plan on getting a bucket of KFC for dinner, but first is April's session, and our next weigh in. I sluggishly enter, my hair pulled up in a messy bun, sunglasses on, sipping on a milkshake, as April is already waiting for me. I notice her in her tight workout clothes, she doesn't seem that much larger than me anymore, I look down at my gut in shame, ugh I'm so fat what am I doing? "Come on girl! I'm excited to keep this going, every day I feel more energetic!" April hops on the scale, another 10 lost, 255. "Come on chubs! Your turn, let's see how much more you put on! Haha, another 20! Those holidays are perfect for you!" Woah, 205 pounds. I am now over 200 pounds. I've gained nearly 100 pounds since meeting April... I picked up my KFC and all the fixins, went home, and ate it all, feeling happy from the food but blown away by my weight.

Even though I weigh less than April, her being 5" taller I didn't look that much smaller than her. It's time for the christmas party at work, but I blew that off and went with April to a friends party. She talked me into getting this ugly christmas sweater but I guess that was the theme, not that I own anything pretty to wear. Oh god, there's so much food here! Everything looks so good, I've spent the whole night eating at the buffet. April said I remind her of when she was first blimping up, I already have many of her habits at when she struggled to lose weight. This excited me for a moment, I'm having a lot of fun becoming a fat girl. Don't get me wrong, I hate how I look, so fat, so blah, and I feel so insecure, i lost a lot of self esteem, so I cannot wait until I can start dieting. Christmas came and went and it was time for our next weigh in. I've been extra stuffing my face because the holidays, but now it's the new year, we skipped a weigh in for the Holidays but now we need to get back into it. April, looking nice as usual but thinner and thinner, hops on the scale, "Aw, only lost 10 pounds, the holidays found me" Putting her at 245. Wow, only a 40 pound difference, well, until I find out how much I gained... Nervous I step on the scale, keeping my eyes closed, as April gasps, "Zoe, you've put on 30 pounds in the past month, you are only 10 pounds less than me, haha, I thought you looked bigger than me!" It's true, I weigh a little less but those 5" make a big difference. "Zoe, oh my god, at our next weigh in you will officially be fatter than me!"

Those words kept resonating in my ears as I stuffed myself. "I can't wait till I can start losing" I thought o myself, but wait, did I ever say when I could? At 235 I am officially fat, I'm obese according to my BMI. Maybe I should start dieting now. As I thought that, another though came to mind, just wait till the next weigh in and then Start your diet, let April weigh less before you drop it. And on that thought I ordered Chinese. The rest of the two weeks went by in a food filled blur, whenever I thought about how thin I used to be I wound up ordering something to eat. My house was a mess from how lazy and slobish I have become. I'll clean it later, I want some McDonald's. It's time for our weigh in. When I see April I tell her I think i'm big enough, it's time I start dieting, in which she agrees I should. April get's on the scale, "Another 10 pounds down! 235, woo! wonder how many you were able to pile on haha" I reluctantly get on the scale, 255, a 20 pound gain again. Oh well, this was it, I was going to start losing now. April made sure to mention as often as she could how she was the thin friend now haha. I liked hearing that, I didnt work out though, I'll do that tomorrow, enjoy one day of being the fat friend.

The next day came and went, and another and another. Each day I would find some excuse to postpone my diet. One of which was because McDonald's brought the McRib back, I had to have that! At the gym was a different story, I couldn't skip a workout, but god it's so hard, when did working out get so hard? By the end of my work out I was so huffy, April said I might need to ease myself back into it. I'm not looking forward to this next weigh in, no way I've lost more than a few pounds. Getting nervous before my weigh in I started munching on donuts, food has just become so ingrained in my life, almost every mood makes me eat. It's time for the weigh in, I had to have lost at least 5 pounds, I work out and I mean I try to eat good. April gets on the scale, "Down another 10! I'm on a roll here!" shes down to 225, I remember when I was 225... I get on the scale and watch the arrow spin, 265... up 10 pounds. "Well at least it was not 15 or 20 like usual, haha" Will I ever lose this weight?

It's been 5 months now, April has lost 100 pounds and counting! putting her at 125, I've managed not to gain too much, some weeks I even lose! But I'm still up to 298. I'm a little excited to see that number hit 300, but also scared. I already look larger than April did when I first met her because I am shorter. April on the other hand looks just as beautiful as ever. She was a knockout big, and she still is now! April told me I should get used to struggling to lose weight, it's much harder at the size I am, she was able to because of me gaining, it gave her something to work for. Good news is though, I am still bringing in clients, I have more than ever now actually, women love taking classes with a big girl. I only have one around my weight but shes struggling like me, I actually have a crush on her. I still live in hoodies, I just dont feel like I can pull off anything cutsie. I struggle with breakouts often, and too lazy to worry about doing my makeup too much anymore. My hair is frizzy and not as blonde as before. I'm trying to watch what I eat, it's hard I just get so many cravings, and I find myself eating when I don't realize it. Maybe one day I'll get back to my old weight
PilsburyDoughZoe

Re: The Fitness Trainer (weight switch, WG WL, DG)

Postby blurmy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Short but sweet, I really enjoyed that, well done.
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm

blurmy wrote:Short but sweet, I really enjoyed that, well done.

Thanks! I'm all about quick, when they're long either I get vertigo reading em, or they just don't get finished
PilsburyDoughZoe

Postby quantativeeasing » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Oh wow Zoe, Cool to see you on here! You're awesome on Fetlife!
quantativeeasing

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:58 pm

This was a very cool story. Thanks for sharing it!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Freaksss » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:36 am

Great story. The progression is very well described.
Freaksss
Transformation Master

Return to PilsburyDoughZoe