Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory

Postby mewmew666 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 am

Chapter 7

Next, they came into a room filled with bubbles. A large fan, possibly a couple hundred feet up in the air, rotated slowly. In the center of the room was a huge machine making both the bubbles and a steady stream of soda bottles.

"There is something very unusual in here. Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, but not a drop to drink yet," said Miss Wonka.

"What's it making, Ms. Wonka?" Asked Charlotte.

"Fizzy Lifting Drinks. They fill you with gas. The gas is so terrifically lifting that it lifts you right off the ground like a balloon. But I daren't sell it yet. It's still far too powerful," explained Ms. Wonka.

An oompa loompa with a muffin top, love handles, and short, spikey hair walked up with a tray holding three soda bottles on it.

"However, a small drink of some normal soda wouldn't hurt," said Ms. Wonka, taking two of the soda bottles off the tray and handing them to Charlotte and Ms. Buckett. She then took one for herself.

They each opened their bottles and drank the soda.

"Mmmm, not bad," said Ms. Buckett approvingly.

"Yes, yes very nice,” agreed Charlotte after drinking her bottle of soda.

"I'm glad you like it," said Ms. Wonka.

That's when their bellies slowly started rumbling and bubbling just like when Milly and Ms. Teevee had eaten those boom booms.

"Oh dear, I think we may have drunk the wrong soda," said Ms. Wonka, as her belly began to slowly expand outwards.

It wasn't just their bellies which were expanding. Their cheeks and chins began puffing up. Ms. Buckett and Wonka's breasts began blowing up like balloons: their butts ballooned outwards and their hips and thighs were expanding too.

"Oh, oh, oh, I feel terribly strange!" Said Ms. Buckett, as the three of them continued to blow up like big, fat, gassy blimps.

Charlotte was starting to feel strange too - bloated, gassy and rather light on her feet.

That was when the few remaining buttons on Charlotte’s and her mother's blouses and Ms. Wonka's waistcoat popped, causing their bellies to bellow out. It was becoming harder and harder for Charlotte’s and her mother's skirts to cover their bigger butts. All over, their dresses’ buttons and stitches burst and popped.

Suddenly Charlotte realized her feet weren't touching the floor anymore. She tried to look down over her inflating belly, only to see herself floating in the air. It wasn't just her, either. Her mother and Ms. Wonka were floating too and growing bigger the higher they got.

"OH, OH! We're in big trouble!" Exclaimed Ms. Buckett, as she continued to float upwards and expand outwards.

"Jenny, could you quickly get the gas-X tablets?" Ms. Wonka calmly called down to the oompa loompa, as both Charlotte and Ms. Buckett's skirts popped off, causing them both to turn bright red.

" Why?" asked Charlotte.

" What happens when you put too much air in balloon?" Replied Ms. Wonka, at which both Charlotte and Ms. Buckett's eyes widened with shock at their sudden realization.

Soon they were completely round, with only their swollen hands and feet sticking out by the time they reached the ceiling. That was when three trap doors in the ceiling opened up and three oompa loompas descended on ropes in front of them.

Each one had a gas-X tablet in their hand, one for Ms. Wonka, Charlotte and Ms. Buckett.

The oompa loompas put the tablets into the girl's mouths and they swallowed, at which point their balloon bellies began to rumble and shake violently. Charlotte and her mother's eyes widened with panic as they thought that they were gonna blow!

That was when Charlotte blew off a huge, massive fart.

FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then her mother let out a massive, huge burp.

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

The three of them began burping and farting uncontrollably. Charlotte didn't think she and her mother could become any redder with embarrassment and humiliation.

Slowly, as they continued to fart and burp, they began to deflate and descend to the ground. Soon they were back on the ground and with the last dainty burps and a few small farts they were back to normal.

Charlotte and her mother - still bright red - tried their best to cover up.

"I think we better get a change of clothes," suggested Ms. Wonka eyeing Ms. Buckett as she led them out of the room.
mewmew666

Postby mewmew666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 am

just to let you guys know i'm gonna redit this story soon
mewmew666

Postby Tommmy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am

I love this. Please continue it soon !
Tommmy
Transformation Master

Postby Ivan7863 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:23 pm