Dungeons and Slobs (Slob, Uglification,Kink RP)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Dungeons and Slobs (Slob, Uglification,Kink RP)

Postby quantativeeasing » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:38 am

The dungeons heavy, oak doors creak open, revealing its first room, a foreboding, square room made of grey, damp stone. The locals say that this dungeon has transformative properties, that those who enter, never leave the same. The legends say that hundreds of years ago the dungeon was the heavily armoured home of a wizard skilled in the transmutation arts, someone able to change anyone, into anything. Poppycock, of course, local superstition designed to intimidate easily misled children and babes. She was destined to bring yet more honour to her name by exposing this dungeon as but a pit of lies and parlour games, as well as raiding it for its treasure. She’d enlisted a local oaf named Garrus Swiftwind to hold your gear and food whilst you explore, he's a handsome enough chap, with sharp features, a skinny build and fairly long brown hair, but he is unimportant. Ereleth, elf of the high mountains, second of her name and the builder and heir of a great legacy, stepped over the threshold, her the arrows in her quiver rattling against the leather straps making up the light Armor she wore. This is her story.

The room at the entrance of the dungeon is stone, and harsh, but seems to have been used recently, going by the freshly lit torches. It has three exits. One is a door with a bronze title above its door, called 'the goblin baths'. The second is a room with a poorly made wooden sign on it called 'Olgas hairy home'. the last is a hallway which leads further into the dungeon, but she had a feeling that, like all dungeons, she’d have to explore every room....

These are.. certainly strange names for rooms, she thought to herself, walking to the Goblin Baths and opening the door.

"Uh, I'll just wait outside" says Swiftwind, that coward. Entering the goblin baths, a dank, putrid stench washed over her. It certainly smelt like goblin, a combination of human body odor and a foul extra layer of grime adding an…special… layer of revulsion to an Immutably clean elf like Elerith. Inside, is what looks to be the structure of a large elf communal bath, but empty of all water. It's currently an empty bath, aside from, bizarrely, what appears to be a precious gemstone embedded in the centre, and a small goblin woman, who appears to be, uh, fondling herself in one corner....

Ereleth gags, glancing at the goblin woman, a little disgusted.
“Uum, excuse me?”

The goblin woman looks up at her, squeezing her surprisingly large breasts. She would be kinda cute, but she stank, like all goblins did, discharge clearly leaking from her engorged pussy. "What is it luv?" she said, barely looking up.

“Filthy goblins...” Ereleth thought to herself, her nose upturned
“Do you know anything about this dungeon?”

"Oh...Oh GOOOOOD" said the goblin in glee as she fingered herself "Well luv, this is a dungeon of transformation, the wizard who owned this place thought it was more efficient to create monstas than it wuz to hire em', oh….oh gosh, you’re gonna turn into one of us too, that’s. so FRIGGIN HAWT. You have to enter every room of this dungeon, and take the special gem inside it, in order to unlock the final door to the wizard’s study, I.....Well.... I didn't get passed the baths" she said, burying her nose into her armpit "I'm just so Fucking HOT now! I can't even remember my old, dumb, clean family, whoever they bloody were"

Hm... well, this woman was most likely too weak to handle the dungeon, and must’ve been turned like this as punishment. “Sounds.. juuust peachy.” She says, with a hint of sarcasm. She looks at the gem in the tub, assuming she’s able to just take it.

"Please, go ahead, take the Gem, I could use a friend in here." She winks at you.

Ugh... She rolls her eyes and picks up the gem.

Quickly, the vents on the side of the tub open up, and start to spray a green, stinking goop all over Elerith. At first, she worries its acid, but it's doing her no immediate harm.... The goblin goes into a rapturous fury, fingering herself even more rapidly....

She eeps, caught off guard, almost immediately turning and running to the door.

As she starts running, the congealed goop on the ground trips her up, and her clothes become soaked in the stuff. It stinks like goblins....

She retches, hating the smell, trying to get back up on her feet.

The goblin seizes her opportunity, and jumps on top of Elerith, one hand groping her own breast, the other furiously masturbating. "Cum on babe, just embrace it, become a filthy gobbo like me!"

“W-wha- noo! Get off me!!” She hisses, attempting to kick the horrid goblin off her. Her armor was weighing her down…

The goblin finally finishes, and messily cums all over Eleriths face, before finally being kicked off of her, and falling back into the deep end of the bath, meanwhile, the level of goop at the shallow end of the pool has risen, and she now needed to swim through it...

Elerith gags more, wiping the goblin’s cum off her face, groaning.. she.. felt so violated, she out to kill that goblin.
... she did only have a few arrows with her, and…the tide was rising quickly, she used to be human too, would a hero kill her?
The elf realised time is off the essence, and gets into the pool of goop, swimming through it quickly.

Just as she was about to leave, covered in goop, the goblin raised her head above the green pool of sludge. "Heheheh, this stuff is purified goblin sweat babe, staying in it long enough turned me into one of em', but you're just have to deal with smelling like me for a while" she started cackling.

“Go to hell, filthy greenskin.” She muttered, leaving and slamming the door.
Euugghh, she can still smell the cum on her face...
At least she got the gem.

Swiftwind was right outside "My god, mistress, what happened to you? you....you smell foul!" he handed her a rag to wipe yourself off with.

“I got covered in goblin sweat, what does it look like?” She groans, grabbing the rag and wiping her face.
Elerith was disgusted ..

As she brought the rag up to her face, she noticed a lot of the sweat on the uncovered parts of body, particularly her hands, seems to have disappeared, the stuff on her clothes, which luckily covered most of your body, is still there, but the rest of the goop she realized with increasing horror, was being absorbed into her skin.....

Oh no, oh no no no no no... hopefully that goblin was bluffing about the actual goblin sweat turning her into one. She Prayed that was the case.

You wipe the rest of the stuff off your rare, elven cloak, a family heirloom, but still, a scent lingers.... you notice a faint smell of BO in the air, despite the fact she'd gone through 20 rags getting the stuff off, for the first time in her long, luxurious life as an elf, she went to sniff her armpit....

Sniiifff..
O-OH GOD, what the hell?! Her.. pits smelled foul!
Did getting dipped in that stupid sweat make her sweatier or something? Eugh, it.. was worse...

As an Elf, she'd never gone a day without bathing, always had a natural smell of roses and pine…how…how could this happen, what would her family, her sisters, think?

She started to smell her body; legs, arms, feet, crotch...

Removing the parts of her body armor she could stand to in front of Swiftwind, her...her legs and arms had a faint smell to them, she supposed, but the sweat on them seemed to be faintly, green in colour? you weren't looking forward to covering them up in the heavy leather bracers again... she couldn’t check her crotch too much in front of Swiftwind, but as she quickly adjusted her panties, it released a foul, fishy smell that she…she didn’t want to sniff again. Lastly, she wnet to check your feet, before realising that, since you were wearing shoes, they must have had the bulk of the sludge concentrated in them.....

Oh.. god... this.. well, could be worse. She’d have to put up with this until the dungeon can transform her into something less.. putrid.

Swiftwind fans his hand in front of his face "M'lady, if you don't mind me asking, did you bathe today? You smell awfully like peasantfolk."

“Oh shut up, you smelt me before.” She says, a little agitated, going to the other door ‘Olgas Hairy Home’. She wasn’t happy. How could she be if THIS was what the dungeon would do to her? But her family needed her, and she continued on.

Opening the door was like opening into a different world, inside was what looked to be a simulated Swamp, in a fairly large room. The place was flooded with stagnant water and mud, it was much hotter than the cold stone of the rest of the dungeon, and, on the opposite end, sat a small wooden shack, with a large, overweight, naked Ogre woman sitting outside, slaving over a pot of what looked to be stew.
To her growing displeasure, she saw that her obese green body was covered in batches of thick black hair, particularly concentrated on her pits and crotch.

She sighs, wading through the mud, assuming the woman to be Olga.

"Helllloooooo traveller she says, in an exaggerated Scottish accent, here to sample some of my stew, I suppose?"

“I’m here for the gem.” She says, not wanting to be tripped up and orgasmed on again...

"Ah, but wear is the gem?" she says, smirking mischievously and farting.

She groans. “I get the impression you already know...”

"Y'see, women come to this dungeon all the time, in fact, I've only seen women enter, but, they're all such prissy lasses, all so educated, not a single one has a hair beyond their 'eads'" she says, scratching her hairy armpit.

“Your point being...?” She asks, grossed out by her hair.

"Well, the Gem is at the bottom of this lovely pot of stew I'm brewing, of course! You can either fight me, which I wouldn't suggest, lass, or you can drink until you can simply pick it up, this stuff will really put hair on your bod" she chuckles

“And why would fighting you be unwise..?”

"Hahaha, let me put it this way lass, better women then you have tried, I know the lay of this land. I have more traps here than I’ve had heart attacks. Besides, what do you get in return? The death of an innocent creature? I used to be an elf like you, I know your code won't allow you to just kill any old lassie."

“Ac-“ ... Olga was right, she couldn’t. The only way would be to... drink all the stew.
“Fine, fine! I’ll drink your stew, it better not be more goblin sweat...”

"Ack! No, it's a fine meat and potato concoction, just give you some hair and some gas is all" she takes a ladle out of the creamy brown concoction and handed it to her.

“.. some hair and some gas... ugh, whatever.” She mutters, downing the stew.

The stew tastes like creamy potatoes and gamey meat, it's surprisingly delicious! She was tentative at first, but slowly start to lap more of it up, however, about a third of the way through, she felt something growing on her body, and something building in her stomach....

She pauses eating, glancing down at herself.

She…she had a little trouble seeing her feet, since her belly was now poking out from her chest. Her armpits were growing thick patches of blonde hair, as she nearly dropped the soup she was eating in shock...
She didnt only feel hairy on her pits, however, she was hairier on her legs, potbelly, and even some above her womanhood...
Were her legs thicker too? She couldn’t tell, wanting more soup...

The soup is so delicious, it feels all consuming, she never wanted to stop eating it, just getting fatter and hairier, like Olga, becoming...She wanted to be… and just like that, the pot was empty she reached into the bottom of the pot, found the gem, and let out a long, rancid fart, finally snapping out of it. Olga claps in approval.

“Finally, I thought it would never end..” she says, taking the gem, trying not to focus on her new hair and weight.

"Ah, nice to see ya get nice and chubby, too, how do ya like your new pudge gal?" she burps loudly into her face.

She coughs a bit, looking at herself and feeling disgusted..
“It’s.. unpleasant...”

"Ya Know, if you want more stew, I could always prepare a fresh batch, it'll eventually make you like me, y'see, maybe it could be Olgas Hairy Harem instead?" she winks

“.. I’ll consider it.” She says, briskly walking backwards to the door.
... wait, consider?
She didn’t mean to say consider!

Outside the door, yet again, was Swiftwind, reliable as ever. "How did it go mistress, I noticed you're packing um, significant pudge...."

“Yeah, I know.” She murmurs, hoping not to dwell on the extra layer of fat that stretched her smelly leather gear, going deeper into the dungeon...
She had two gems so far, just four more to go. She couldn’t possibly get any worse...

Yet again, she was faced with two doors, the first is a half broken wooden door christened 'the wererat coven' the second, is labelled 'braun hildas minotaur gym'

Who named these bloody things? She entered the wererat coven, wary of the damage wererats had done to parties in her previous adventure, destroying caravans, the paranoia… she shuddered, perhaps this would be a mental test?

Inside was a filthy, dank black den seemingly covered in what seemed to be rat feces, there were no monsters here it seemed, however, the only movement coming from a bundle of rags in the corner...

“... hello?”
She was almost afraid to see what may live in here...

Suddenly, what she thought was a foul smelling bundle of rags turns towards her "h--hello?" she says. It's a young human woman, couldn't be older than 20, but with a severe case of acne, her entire face dotted with zits and pimples. Her hair is similarly greasy, stringy and knotted together. In her right hand is a gem, in the left is a bottle of yellow liquid.
"Y-you're here for the gem?"

“... mhm.”She would try not to stare at the acne on her face.

"Y-you're here for the gem huh?" She said, running her hands through her greasy black hair. "You're just gonna take it from me?"

“I’d prefer if you just gave it to me instead...”

"Why would I give my precious to a creature as disgusting as you" she spits, Elerith heard the sound of popping and snapping bone, a sign of the change

She folds her arms, “Fine then, what do you want me to do this time?”

She could see her joints start to crack and pop together, her feet growing long claws.... With growing terror, she could see she's entirely naked under the rags, and is clearly very horny.... matted black fur is beginning to grow all over her body.... "It's not about what you want to do, it's about what I'll make you do. Can't have people as ugly as you in my den".

“.. just…juust get it over with.” She sighs, only really motivated to go on at the thought of getting the wizard to make her something better after all this.

Her face begins to crack and morph, growing jagged, razor edged teeth, and a hairy muzzle, a long, segmented tail stretches out from her back... It's clear to see, she's a Wererat....

With rapid speed, she lunged at her, knocking her bow out of her hand with a jagged claw. She jumped on top of her face, placing her full weight on top of Eleriths body, she could feel her filthy breath wash over your face. "Oh no dearie, I'm gonna watch you do this to yourself. This vial is rat pus" she points at the yellow liquid. "It's gonna make you so much prettier, give you some nice Acne, make your hair nice and permanently greasy. And if you don't apply it yourself, I'm gonna bite you and make you a wererat like me forever"

She yelps and gags,, surprised at her hostility, looking at they yellow vial.
“... I’ll... take the pus, then...”
God, her breath was so bad..

The Wererat handed her the vial of Pus. "Simply run it through you face and hair and it should do the trick. Say, you seem awfully pent up, I can help you with that..." She growls, moving her hand towards Eleriths crotch...

“How about you.. wait until I’m prettier?” She says, slowly crossing her legs, not wanting to be touched.

If the rat believes her, she might have a chance to escape with the gem before it has their chance..

"Ok darlinnnnngg" she hisses "I was willing to take a chance even when you were ugly, y'know, you don't smell terrible" she sniffs the air.

She opens the vial, feeling her stomach churn, smearing the pus on her face...

The Wererat starts to cackle with glee "You're gonna be so cute!" she felt a mild burning sensation on her skin, causing a little discomfort.

She then rubs it into her hair, assuming her face will get covered with spots and pimples too.

"OMG I'm starting to see the cute little pimples forming!" she squeals in glee, she grabs an old, silver hand mirror and handed it to her

Elerith looks in the mirror, seeing her face covered in acne, her hair getting greasier...

The Wererat can't take it anymore, and starts to masturbate on the filthy floor "Ohhhhhh.....Ohhhhhh my gooooooooood you look so good. That hair never get's clean with water either, you're permanently gonna be the hottest elf ever. Doesn't that turn you on?"

“I.. guess, um, where’s the gem?” She asks impatiently, wanting to leave and get the last gem.

"Oh my, God, you look so goddamn great now. Isn't it making you horny to degrade yourself like this? Are you sure you don't want me to get you off? If you want, I could even bite you, make you a wererat forever...."

“A-as tempting as that is, I need to get to the end of the dungeon, and.. yeah...” she says, not noticing herself play with her greasy hair.

"Awww that's so cute, you're even twirling your cute greasy hair! Don't worry, I hated it at first too, before I realised how sexy it was to live in your own filth. I think I used to be a princess...." She finally climaxed to those long forgotten memories.

It.. did sound a little fun... Wait… did it… she was an elf! She couldn’t be…entertaining silly fantasies like that!
“Gem? Now? Please?”

The Wererat took some of her discharge and wiped it on the gem, before handing it over. "Something to remember me by, cutie" she said, winking and changing back to her human form.

She races out of the room, slamming the door behind her.
Thank god that was over...

"Ma'm, are you doing al-GAAAAAH" gagged swiftwind in shock.

Elerith groans.
“Oh shut up, I know its bad.”

"Mistress, you know this dungeon changes people both physically, and mentally, your not feeling odd at all? Getting any unexpected urges?"

“It’s none of your business, you’re just here to carry my shit.”

"Madam, with all due respect, I'm stuck in here too, if you're feeling any alien...urges, I should know about em'"
"Y-you're not exactly looking the height of elven nobility at the moment."

“Look, the last gem is in this room, and I feel fine. I’ll be better when I get out, okay?”

"It's not the last room ma'm, if you listened to my advice you'd know that."

“... it’s... not?”

"We have to face braun hilda's minotaur gym, then it's the bimbotorium, and the surgery centre, before we have all 6 gems needed to unlock the door into m- I mean the wizards study"

“Why didn’t you tell me this before?!”

"This IS exactly what I'm here for, but you didn't ask!"

Stupid.. useless... idiot...
“Well whatever. I’ll just go through the rooms and get to the study, then it’ll be over and done with.”

"But at what cost? You're already the foulest smelling, chubbiest, spottiest elf I've ever seen, you have more in common with an Orc than an elf now!"

“Shut up! When I get in there, I’ll be transformed into something better, so keep your damn mouth shut!”

"What do you expect to transform into? What do you WANT to transform into?"

“It’s none of your business, peasant, now be quiet, or you won’t be leaving this dungeon alive.” She says, threateningly...
... though her appearance, a chubby, smelly, acne covered elf, of all things, makes it more comical than serious.

Swiftwind huffs "Well, the next Gem is in Braun Hildas gym, expect a fight, I've heard she's extremely tough and dominant"

She turns, ignoring his advice, into the room.

As soon as she entered, she got a brief sense of a gym, with weights in one corner, and a push up bar in another, before she was blindsided by a hard punch from a hoofed hand. Before she realised it, she’d been disarmed yet again placed in the epicenter of a damp, sweaty armpit, with a rough, butch voice shouting "I KNEW IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ANOTHER SKINNY BITCH GOT IN HERE, BEST GET TO LICKING, SLUT."

She yelped in surprise, rather obediently sticking out her tongue and licking the armpit.

"THE OTHER DUNGEON KEEPERS WENT SOFT ON YA, BUT YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW, AND THAT'S A WORLD OF HURT" she said, spanking Elerith hard on the ass as she licked her disgusting, smelly armpit. "HOW DOES IT TASTE???"

“Hnffg, g-good?” She stutters.

"GOOD? WHY WOULD MY SMELLY PITS SMELL GOOD TO YOU? ARE YOU AN ELVEN NOBLE, OR ARE YOU A FILTHY SLUT?"

"WELL? ARE YOU TURNED ON BY MY FILTHY, STINKY PITS OR NOT?"

“I-I am, okay?!” She stutters, before realising what she just said, almost breaking down from the sheer stench.
Was she actually turned on by this...?

She relinquished her vice grip on her, revealing her full form, a large, muscular, butch cow anthro, with 4 heaving breasts. "Thats good, take a big sniff of your own pits.do they turn you on too?"

She curiously smells her own pits..
“.. I.. think so...”

"Wow, you're really on your way to becoming a filthy cow like me. Tell me, do they stink as good as MY, hot, sweaty pits?"

“Not yet..”

"Well, that's what this gym is for, I want you to take a suckle on my breasts, to get some bulk on your bones, and then give me 100 push ups to get yourself some stank and muscle!"

“Alright, um.. when.. do we start?”

Hilda pulls up her unbelievably sweaty T-shirt to expose her four breasts. "I guess you should drink some of mommas milk, should give you some fat, before the workout thickens the fat into muscle, soon your disgusting skinny little elf body will be a nice, stinky, butch bod like mine."

She slowly approaches her breasts, looking nervous.

"Ready to leave your disgusting elven body behind?"

She nods. She, didn’t really want to, did she? But, this woman was so strong, so powerful….

Hilda squeezes a breast, and it starts to leak creamy white milk, "then suckle on, my filthy elven friend"

She slowly puts her lips to Hilda’s nipple, and drinks the milk, suckling softly...

The milk is creamy, warm and delicous, with a the vague taste to Hildas sweat and testosterone to it, she felt her body inflate faster than with the stew earlier... her thighs began to rub together, herr stomach begins to overflow her jeans... in fact... all of your fancy elven clothes feel pretty tight.....

She fumbles, trying to take them off, but too preoccupied with drinking the creamy goodness...

Slowly, the tightness in her clothes turns to pain, which gradually turnt to relief, she was bursting out of your clothes.....

She lets out a sigh of relief, not bothering to cover herself..

"Doesn't it feel nice to be out of those ugly Elven clothes? Suddenly, her milk stops, and she roughly pulls her off. "I think your fat enough now". With a mix of horror and pleasure, she took stock of your body.....

She looks down at herself, seeing her nude, hairy, sweaty, fat body, blushing a bit..

"Don't you think you look cute? Don't you think you'd like to convert some of that excess fat into hot, sexy muscle?" She says, flexing, and revealing some more of her BO.

Elerith nods, looking up at Hilda as if she were a god..

"Now, I want you to do 100 pull ups and 100 sit ups, the equipment is enchanted to bulk you up way faster. You may also notice a need to pee after all that milk you drank. You know the way you elves piss is weakness, you'll do it whilst you're working out, like a real woman."

“Okay!” She says, almost sounding excited, sitting on one of the pieces of equipment and starting her sit ups.

The work is long and arduous, and the heat of the room is nearly unbearable, Hilda shouted and humiliated her the whole time. She could feel and smell the green goblin sweat streaming from every pore of her naked Obese body, but slowly, muscle starts to build, suddenly, she realised she had an unbearable urge to take a piss.....

Elerith continues to exercise, and without caring, she lets loose.

She felt the stream of warm urine stream down your leg, which Hilda encourages you for. it's so degrading… so, not elvish.. “What would your family think? Huh, swine? Your body is beginning to become less like your old one, and more like Hildas, a big, strong, butch body.....”

Her family would be ashamed of her, but if doing this would transform her into something better...
She continues pissing, doing more and more sit ups.

"97....98....99....100!" You're done! Hilda gives you a hoof and pulls her to her feet, before pulling her into a damp sweaty hug, she felt....stronger... bigger....... " I'm proud of you, slut, go to that full length mirror, check out that hot new bod, breath in that new musk."

She nods, going to the mirror and taking a deep breath, looking at her new, bulky, muscle, the strongfat archetype she had become…
This.. pleased her.

Elerith looked vastly different from how she entered. Nude, bulkier, fatter, hairier, sweatier, stinkier, greasier, spottier...
No more was the perfect, noble elf that entered; all that remained were mere echoes of what once was.

Hilda came up to her, lifting your arm, and inhaling her new stench. "How does it feel to have such a....powerful body, do you feel like you can return to being a skinny, elf, who uses a 'snort' BOW?"

“Pft, I think I could use my bare fists if I wanted to..~”
It was official; she liked her new body.

"And how do you like you new scent? Drink it in, do you ever want to be clean again?"

“No, never..!”
She sniffs her pits, letting out a sigh of relief..
She smelled so good.~

"Then go now, my sweet child, explore the rest of this dungeon and find yourself" she says tenderly, handing her the gem and kissing you lightly on the forehead.

She smiles, leaving, simply not caring about her current nudity, and forgetting Swiftwind was outside.

"M-M-M-MY GOD! What happened to you Mistress!" Said Swiftwind, Jaw on the floor.

“If you have any issues, you can go ahead and leave.~” She says, walking to the bimboification room.

"Mistress, you...you...used to be an Elf, what have you done to yourself!" called Swiftwind just before she could enter the pink, perfume scented door that marked the Bimbotorium.

Yeah, used to be.~
“Helloooooo? I’m here for the gem?~” she calls out.

The room is ridiculously pink, and much better furnished than the rest of the room. On the right and leftide of the room are two Blonde, incredibly buxom human women, who seem to be masturbating, the cushions they lie on covered in their juices, in the centre, sits an elven woman, with the largest breasts Elerith had ever seen. She giggles, "O-M-G, so you finally came for the gem? That's so cute!"

“Mhm.~ What must I gain to earn it?~” she inquires.

The two bimbos at either side finally notice her presence "Ew, she like, totally reeks, ever hear of bathing?"
"ohh, I don't know, I kind of like it, I love a woman with musk, if yaknow what I mean"
The bimbo in the centre speaks "Well, this room is designed as a final trap for adventurers, those who get past the other rooms, unchanged, we three used to be the strongest warriors of a generation, well, before we discovered how cute it was to get each other off all the time! Anyway, Judging from your build, and, um, odour, you didn't pass the first 4 tests without…significant complications…. Unlike us, right Gals!” All three girls giggle and high five each other.” so, I won't turn you into a bimbo. Instead, to get the gem, you need to display a skill." She spreads he legs. "I'll give you the gem, when we've both cum. Simple"

She approaches the bimbo in the centre, casually putting her hand on her breasts.
“How come your tits are so big? They’re bigger than Hildas...”

"Ohhhhhh, that's nice. The bimbo serum gave me breasts this big and uhhhhh, sensitive" She says in a ditzy voice, her pussy already leaking cum.

“Bimbo serum..?~ Do you have some?~”
She gropes and teases the bimbo’s breasts more.~

The bimbo seemed shocked "You want some serum? I thought you were turning into a big, smelly, hairy warrior, are you sure you wanna become blonde and obsessed with sex... Oh fuckkkkkkkkk.........." she says, beginning to finger herself.

“I’ll take a sip, just enough to make me sexier..~” she coos, groping her breasts harder.~

"Oh godddd, take it..." She says, handing over a vial of pink liquid.

She pops the cap open, sipping it, making sure to only drink half.

She felt a warm, bubbly change run through her body, as her formerly small breasts begin to grow and enlarge...

She sees her hair turn blonde, her pussy swell, and her lips puff up nice and big.~

"OMG YOU'RE BECOMING SO HAWTTT," She says, plunging her fingers into Eleriths urine and sweat covered snatch

She moans loudly, still fondling with the bimbo’s giant tits..~~

"Oh God, I'm really close to cumming, keep going! ughhhhhhhhhh"

She moans louder and louder, moving her hands down to rub her own pussy, and the bimbos..~

"Oh GOOOOOOOD, isn't it so fucking hawwwwwt that we don't have to worry about elf shit? I never even masturbated before I cammmmmmme here..... Oh...oh fuck, I think I just came." She saw her hand was covered in the bimbo’s juices.

“Mgffhhaahh, g-gawdd YESSSSSS!!~~~” she orgasms too, her juices covering the bimbo.~

"Uggghhh, oh fuck" The bimbo breathes heavily for a few seconds, then removes the gem in here earring, covers it in her cum, and handed it to her.

“Thanks babe~” she says, taking the gem and leaving.

"I'm here anytime, cutie, I have a feeling we'll be getting to know each other better soon." She says, winking.

“I do too.~” She winks back, and closes the door behind her.

"What..... WHAT THE BLAZING HELL HAPPENED IN THERE!" shouted Swiftwind, "You look like a bloody trollop!"

“You’re just jealous of my beautiful looks.~” she smirks, going into the last room; the surgery.

Inside the room, was just one item: a surgical table, to the right of it, stands a woman dressed in a surgical smock. She seemed to have green skin, and a bulbous, bulging throat, almost like she's half human, half frog. "Um, congratulations on reaching my room" she says, meekly.

“Thank you.~ What’s the last thing I must do to get the last gem?~” She said, giggling and swaying her bulbous hips and ass seductively

"Oh... no tricks, no traps or the like, here, I simply help you become your true self. You started as an elf, but I don't think you want to go back to being like that... Tell me, what species do you most closely identify with now?"

“I’ve been told I’m a lot like an orc.”

"Hmm, I guess you do have the physicality of one, and the unpleasant smell. Hmmm, I can give you the underbite, and the skin, And you'll basically be a hairy, smelly Orc. But it's permanent, are you sure you want to go through with it? My boss wouldn't be happy, but I can reverse the changes...."

“.. your... boss?”

"The Transmutation Wizard who owns this dungeon, the one you're currently exploring?"

“Oh, right... I forgot for a second. Yeah, I want to become an orc.”

The woman pulls out a few vials of gas from a pack on her back, before testing the pigmentation, and mixing them together, creating a vile looking murky green mixture. "Just lean back on the surgical chair and inhale this. The changes should come in time. Most, um, recruits get pretty horny from the transformation, so feel free to do what you want in that chair."

“Okay, thank you.~” she lays on the surgical chair.
“By the way, what are you..?”

"Oh, I got hit by a potion that started turning me into this cute little frog hybrid, and, well, I liked the transformation so much I started to study transmutation, which my master thought was a good enough skill to pay me for!"

“Oh? That’s great.~”

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll be well paid to be in his service too!" she says, pushing the vial onto her face.

She inhales the gas, and almost immediately, she starts to rub herself. Shortly after, her skin begins to turn to a murky green, her bimbo lips gaining a significant underbite, and her nose turns up, becoming a cute snout.

She looked at your Butch, muscular body... the ragged, formerly elven clothes, smelled the stench, that foul, wonderful stench emanating from her armpits... and she KNEW she’d become what she was always destined to be.... A disgusting, muscular, powerful, smelly orc. The woman handed her the last gem, but she took it almost reluctantly, she didn’t want to go back to her old life, she wanted to stay like this forever…

“Thanks.~” She leaves the room, and Elerith behind.

Garrus is standing just outside the main door of the dungeon, which contains slots for six gems.
"Oh wow....." he whispers under his breath.

She ignores him, putting the six gems in the slots.
What would be inside the wizards study?
What would all of this lead up to..?

The doors creak open ominously, revealing... an empty chair? An assortment of weapons and treasures lay beside it. but.... where was the real reward?

"Oh... Ah yes, I should get to that" Says Swiftwind, bolting up the steps and sitting himself on the chair... or was it a throne?

“W-wha? Wheres.. the...”

"Garrus Swiftwind, master of Transmutation, at your service, "said Swiftwind, with a smirk, and in a surprisingly middle class voice.

Aaahhhhhh welp.
Now it made sense.
“.. where’s my reward, then?”

"Well, you're reward, is this dungeon, madam, finding your true self, becoming a powerful, strong, Orc Warrior. The reward is your new life. But ah, I suspect you want something more concrete. Tell me, when you think of the elven glades, those prissy, noble bastards, what do you think? What do you want to do to them?"

“I think they’re all uptight assholes, to be honest.”

"Wouldn't you want to make them like you, turn them into the smelly, badass warrior race you know they can be? Rule them as a queen?"

“That sounds.. awesome.”

"Then that, is my gift to you. Before, I was building power, inviting the strongest adventurers to come here, but now" He hands you a large Battleaxe "I believe I'm finally ready to claim OUR territory"

“.. wait, a second!”
“Is this a fetish dungeon for you?!”

"N-n-no... don't be ridiculous..." he says, tugging his collar "Lumine the frog girl has spent years working here and there's not an ounce of sexuality to her heheh" he chuckles nervously.

She grins.
An evil grin.~
“Ohh, so you wouldn’t mind if I...”
She took a massive SNIIIFFFFFFF~ of her gross, greasy armpit hair.~

"Y-you what?" He answered nervously.

She stepped closer to him, and her aroma was unlike anything he had smelt before.~~
“Just, you know.. showing off.~”

"Oh, of course not," he says, breathing a sigh of relief. "By the way, what do you want your new name to be? The elf one isn't fit for purpose anymore"

“Hmm.. Garakh.~” she says, before shoving her armpit onto his face!

He sniffs it eagerly, briefly returning to his lackey voice "I wouldn't have it any other way, madam"

And so, the next day, the entire elven kingdom was stormed, and, with the help of one of the strongest orcs to ever walk the earth, the mage claimed it. All of it.
Every single elf became either another orc for his army, or another fetish monster to occupy his dungeon.
But upon that day, most importantly, one name was known throughout the land as one of the most disgusting, most powerful warriors to ever live; Garakh The Great.

This is an adapted version of an RP I did around a month back, so please excuse some roughness. If you're female and wanna rp like this with me look on my profile on deviantart for details!

https://www.deviantart.com/quantativeeesing
quantativeeasing

Re: Dungeons and Slobs (Slob, Uglification,Kink RP)

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Well, this was a lot. Fun to read, though. Thanks for posting.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby hairylover321 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Loved it! Can't wait for your next story!
hairylover321

Postby quantativeeasing » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:49 am

Thank you!
quantativeeasing

Return to Stories