Cultural Appropriation (Race, Traits Swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Cultural Appropriation (Race, Traits Swap)

Postby CelebrityChanger » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:05 am

As much as I like female based transformations, ones with a certain rigidness to the surrounding reality where people would notice the changes and be shocked, certain types stick out. Female to male leads the pack, but racial transformations are also devilishly interesting. I wanted to find a very long, several weeks, transformation story to try to pattern it after but not many come to mind. So I’ll try to give this a great shot, here’s “The Trailer” for the story, from Nomdreserv’s “Traveler.”

A group of women had paused to examine a stylish new clothing store’s display. They made an inadvertent testimony to the city’s mixed population, with one woman black, one white, one Asian, and one Hispanic. On a whim, he exchanged large portions of their DNA, and made sure that their bodies would change to fully express their new genetic “diversity.”

The blond woman would be distressed to find her hair start coming in dark, and increasingly kinky, but he figured it would take a month or more until the full extent of her change became obvious. Her skin would darken gradually, her friends at first complimenting her on her “great tan,” but as it continued to deepen over several weeks, they would “helpfully” suggest she avoid the nonexistent tanning salon. Her lips would thicken and her nose would widen until her newly established African ancestry became unmistakable.

The black woman, of course, would be just as mystified to find her hair and skin lightening, her body slimming slightly overall, but more importantly, gradually losing the full breasts and booty of which she was so proud. Her lips would thin, her hair would straighten, and her nose would slowly shrink and sharpen. People would start to assume she was Hispanic rather than African ethnicity, until the natural blond color started to dominate her hair. As she became more and more Caucasian in appearance, she would be faced with increasingly resentful and distrusting family and friends who would become convinced it was deliberate, and that would cause them to reject her angrily.
……………………………………

Any suggestions, feel free to drop them here as I begin this.
CelebrityChanger

Re: Cultural Appropriation (Race, Traits Swap)

Postby KyraBenoit » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

I love race-change stories. I think they are totally acceptable if told with empathy and in good taste. That said, they can still be really sexy. I read a sort-of race change story recently in a story collection wherein a tall young woman becomes one of the Little People (dwarfs) and falls in love with another of the Little People. It was very well done, and I thought it painted a sympathetic and highly positive picture of Little People. I thought it was hot too. Can't remember what book it was in, but if I do find it, I'll let you know. Anyway, it can be done and done well, and it can make a truly great transformation story of high-impact.
KyraBenoit

Postby CelebrityChanger » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 am

Be interesting if I base the white blonde woman off of someone life Tomi Lahren and the black woman off of an Urban model who is known for being particularly curvy in the breasts and butt.
CelebrityChanger

Postby freakydaughter » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:30 pm

CelebrityChanger wrote:Be interesting if I base the white blonde woman off of someone life Tomi Lahren and the black woman off of an Urban model who is known for being particularly curvy in the breasts and butt.

Yes It would... I would really love it if the Tomi Lahren character wanted the change and was the driving force behind it.
The Freaky Duchess Chelsie Woodard
freakydaughter

Postby Tom_Q » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:57 am

Animefan78 wrote:scandanacian opera singer with an japanese or korean pop idol

Yes please!
Tom_Q

Postby SaoirseCook » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:12 am

Two closure tags. To start with you did open-bracket backslash img close-bracket. Remove the backslash.
SaoirseCook
Transformation Master

Postby Doctor Keith » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 pm

Animefan78 wrote:tried that and its still not working

I might be able to help. I was able to post a picture within a response message like this one. Here is an example of the front cover from my first scifi transformation novel (blatant commercial message, lol).

To do this, I started this reply. Below the message text window ("Post a Reply"), there are two tabs: Options and Upload attachment. Select Upload attachment.

Next, select the "Choose File" button and find the jpeg image on your PC (I think it needs to be less than about 256 Kbytes). Click the "Add the file" button. Repeat as many times as you have files to upload.

I think that will work for you.

I also love race change stories - including the aliens-to-human race changes I built into my scifi trilogy.
Doctor Keith

Postby Kremlin » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:54 am

I like race change too, specially stories focused on their thoughts and lives after the transformation, this story is very nice.
https://www.deviantart.com/tservo96/art/Skin-Deep-Part-1-A-FTF-Race-Change-Story-638015868
https://www.deviantart.com/tservo96/art/Skin-Deep-Part-2-A-FTF-Race-Change-Story-638016328
Kremlin

Return to Stories