Gifted and Talented 15 (trait swap)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Gifted and Talented 15 (trait swap)

Postby DrZaaijer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am

Usual disclaimer based upon Gifted and Talented (MC, IQ-) By Ozhojabbe :mrgreen:
------------------------

“So you are the coach for the girl's soccer team,” Susan Corsetti said to Coach Brooks.

“Yeah.”

“I would like to try out.”

“I'm sorry but the team is full. It's too late now.”

“You don't understand. I just transferred in. I was one of the best players on my team in the city.” Susan knew she was the second best player on the team. She also knew that that team had to be much better than this team. It was only a small school in the middle of nowhere.

“I'm sorry, but there are no spots. Maybe next year.”

“It isn't fair I just got here. This is my senior year. I can't wait for next year.” Susan was sure if the coach could see her play, he would make an exception and put her on the team.

“Maybe but that is how it is here. Why not talk to Mrs. Werner the guidance counselor. She can put you into the soccer gym class. That is where I recruit my players if one has to leave the team after it is formed.”

Susan didn't go to the guidance counselor as suggested, instead she complained to the vice principal in charge of physical education, who told Susan the same thing, “Talk to the guidance counselor, Mrs. Werner.

When the principal said the same thing and suggested that if she could convince her, Susan finally took their advice. She walked straight into Miriam Werner's office without being invited in.

“So you are the guidance counselor? I want to speak to you,” Susan demanded.

Miriam looked up, and tried to place the student. Blonde, long legs, no slouch in the looks department (in spite of her school uniform and lack of makeup) and eyes that radiated intelligence. Miriam prided herself on knowing all of the school's students (even if it wasn't much of a feat in a rural school like this), but she was drawing a rare blank here. She nodded and motioned for the girl to sit.

The girl obliged and spoke again. "I know I just transferred in. I think I'm missing out on a big opportunity, but I need your help.” The arrogance of Susan was showing through her words. She may have said she is asking for help, but she sounded like she expected compliance to whatever request she was about to ask. “I need to be on the soccer team. Everyone said I should talk to you about it.”

"You're Susan Corsetti. I've heard a lot about you." It was true that they hadn't met before, but if something was happening at the school, it always found it's way into Miriam's office.

Miriam ran the school in many ways. She didn't have the title but she ran it anyway. It had been that way ever since she acquired the crystal. Everyone came to her office and she decided the way things should be.

“What exactly is the problem?" Miriam said, but she knew without being told. She pulled up Susan's profile on her computer. Looking it over, Miriam found that Susan was one of those rare people which were truly talented and gifted. It wasn't just academically , but she was also a great athlete and she was very pretty. She was the Mary Richards of the twenty-first century.

Susan went on to explain what Miriam already knew. That she was a star athlete in her last school and now that she was a senior she needed to be on the team so the other schools could see her in action.

Miriam didn't think it was fair that this girl should just be given a spot on the team. The team was already complete. If Susan got on, then someone would have to come off. She loved all her students, they had been in the community their entire lives. Those on the team, had to work their way up to get there and it didn't seem right that someone who worked so hard would have to be dropped. It didn't matter that someone with natural talent happened to come along. Miriam decided she would fix that.

“I've got to be on the team. I just have to. I'm the best player you have ever seen.”

Miriam had an instant dislike for this person. She may have talent, but what she lacked was humility. Humility is something she needed more than a spot on the soccer team. "That said... I might still be able to help you."

Susan smirked a bit. "Great what are you going to do for me?" "Put me in the dumb old soccer class," she thought but didn't say.

Miriam pulled out a red crystal that seemed to shimmer in the light. "With this. Why don't you take a closer look?" Miriam placed the crystal on a stand on her desk.

Susan's excitement faded. Was this some sort of new-agey crystal nonsense? However, as she glanced at the crystal she couldn't help but notice the strange star pattern the light made as it passed through. Even though the crystal upon it's stand was perfectly still, it seemed to move, radiating outward again... and again... and again... Eventually, Susan was just staring, zombie-like at the crystal.

“Susan was right about one thing,” Miriam thought. “We need another star on the team.”

Miriam sent for Rosalyn Roecker. She was a lovely girl who was the last alternate on the soccer team. It was her senior year too. She loved to play soccer, but she wasn't good enough. It was only due to Miriam's intervention that she was on the team at all. Now Miriam would help her.

When Rosalyn arrives she saw the crystal and went into a trance as she had many times before. Virtually everyone in the school had been under the influence of the crystal at one time or another. Using the crystal, Miriam swapped Susan's and Rosalyn's athletic abilities. She then set Rosalyn on her way. Miriam was sure that she would rise in the ranks on the team and would become a starting player very soon. Maybe she would be able to get a scholarship to college because of it.

But lessening Susan's athletic ability probably wouldn't cure the girl's arrogance. There had to be more. The next thing she swapped was the girl's straight teeth. Ernest Ogden was a freshman who probably would be in braces until his senior year. But after that trait was swapped with Susan, that wasn't his problem anymore. It was hers.

Tami Ogden wasn't a natural blonde. She dyed her hair monthly, but it didn't take long before her dark roots would show. After visiting Miriam's office, her blonde was now natural and Susan was the girl with dark roots.

Leona Fitzgerald had a bad case of acne that she was constantly fighting. She won sometimes, but it was a constant struggle. But today, she could finally declare victory over her acne enemy. Susan would find it would be a tough war, with many battles.

Susan's boobs weren't huge, they were only a C-cup, but that was better than the A's Ivy Derrick formerly had. Ivy would find she had a growth spurt in that area.

Lillie Delk was constantly fighting a weight problem. She was a sweet girl, she just had a sweet tooth. But like Leona she would finally win that war today to the detriment of Susan.

Susan's physical, mental and emotional traits were swapped with lesser ones from other students. In the end, Susan wasn't a complete mess. She was now more average than anything else.

Miriam put away the crystal. Susan returned to awareness.

“Well Susan, I see you are indeed a hard worker. I think you are right, I can add you to the soccer class. But as far as the team. I don't know. You will have to wait for an open spot. We are only allowed a certain amount of players on the team. League rules you know. You will have to prove your worth.

“No problem. I'll make it.” Susan who was still arrogant said. But with a much harder hill to climb, Miriam was sure that the arrogance would fade. If not, maybe Susan would have to visit her office again, she could trade some of the attributes she had just gotten with even more extreme traits.
Last edited by DrZaaijer on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work and want to see more of it go to http://cowdance.com/Main%20Menu.php. From there you can support me on Patreon. My name on Patreon is itsmetoo.
DrZaaijer
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Gifted and Talented 15 (trait swap)

Postby Awokenchange » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:14 am

loved this one, thanks for posting.
Awokenchange

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:02 pm

This was very good. Thanks for posting.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Excellent work!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Lyssa » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Dude! This is a cool story!

:D
Lyssa

Postby Beautifull Brady » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:49 am

A very nice story,bravo!!
I enjoyed reading it when you first posted and is still a favorite of mine. I agree with Miriam Susan needed a humble lesson but i think Miriam went a bit over the top. I am quite curious dif Susan arrofance remain and another visit at Miriam took place to cure her of it?
Beautifull Brady

Return to Stories