Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby her revenge » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:50 am

Thanks Matt, the fun has just started so please keep watching
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Sentinel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 pm

I like it. Building up nicely
Sentinel

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I must admit: this is a very good story, very enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby her revenge » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Thank you all. I am working on the next chapter at the moment and I will post it asap
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 am

Chapter 4

Several days passed with no real sign of Taylor becoming easier to control.

Amy gazed from her office window as she watched the light, but persistent rain running down the glass. She was starting to think the Idol was, as she almost half believed from the start,was a fake

Just then the shrill buzzer screamed out breaking her train of thought and plunging her back into the real world once again.

“Amy can you come In please” said Taylor

Instantly Amy could sense there was a difference in Taylor. Was it the tone of the voice? Or even the addition of the word “Please” at the end of her request that was different? No, it was the face that In all the time she had been working there Amy could barely remember Taylor calling her by her first name.

Amy excitedly hurried into Taylor's office.

She was met by the sight of Taylor reclining on her sharp looking designer sofa that punctuated the far end of the office. At first Amy was concerned. and she nervously said

“Hi, are you okay?”

Taylor seemed almost drugged or high on something as she gazed over at Amy.

“Yes, I'm fine, silly girl, I just needed your opinion on what to wear tonight at the Fashion gala”

This short sentence was as stunning as anything Amy has seen or heard in her life.

Ms Taylor, the fashion Guru par excellence asking for her opinion on what to wear!

Amy was taken aback at Taylor's words, but she wanted to confirm if it was just a straight forward and honest opinion Taylor was after or, as she hoped, the start of the Idol working it's magic.

“Well I'm not sure...” she started, her voice shaking in expectation “...It's Formal I presume, what do you normally wear?” she added cleverly leaving the comment open for criticism

“You know I can't decide, you choose!” replied Taylor as she wriggled on the couch

Amy was 75% sure it had to be the Idols work at play here. Taylor had never been this undecided in anything especially fashion choices for as long as she had known her.

“Well how about that slinky little blue dress you have? You always look great in that, It really show off your figure” said Amy nervously

Taylor pondered Amy's comment before smiling and replying

“Yes , yes it does, perfect, what would I do with out you!”

Amy almost burst into tears at the comment. She had her prey for sure, but just to check she had to check

“Do you want anything to eat or drink?” she asked

Taylor paused for a moment, almost like she was battling against herself, her better judgement.

“What do you think?“ replied Taylor “Yes, I could do with something to eat, but nothing heavy that Blue dress is pretty tight already!” she added with a strange giggle

Amy was beside herself with excitement

“Oh, I have just the thing, I bought myself some new Diet drink, It's from the Far East I think the other day, It smells awful, but I'm told that if you drink three glasses as day you'll see the effects in days” said Amy coyly

Taylor's smile was unnerving for Amy but she wanted to get used to it

“Sounds perfect. Bring me a glass please” replied Taylor

Amy smiled and replied “Straight away”

Rushing back into her office Amy quickly poured out the uncomfortably smelling drink into the biggest glass she had. She held up the glass and watched as the cloudy white liquid settled

“Well, Ms perfect, you'd better get used to this stuff cos its gonna be a staple part of your diet from now on. All those lovely calories” she muttered to herself “I'm gonna have you bursting out of that dress in no time!” she added as she quickly spun around and hurried back into Taylor's office

Back in Taylor's office my noted that she'd moved back to her more accustomed position behind her desk

Amy quickly made her way over to the desk and handed Taylor the drink. For a moment Amy thought that Taylor could have reverted back to her normal self as she looked hard at Amy, but then she smiled and took the glass form her.

“It's Vanilla” explained Amy nervously hovering over Taylor's desk

“Ooh, Vanilla, I love vanilla” said Taylor as she took a large gulp of the drink.

Amy smiled as she watched Taylor down the whole glass almost in one. Finally Taylor placed the empty glass on the desk.

“That was great!” she said wiping the remnants of the liquid from around her face with the back of her hand, this is something the old Taylor would never do and only served to confirm to Amy that the Idol was working.

That was yummy! Said Taylor handing the empty glass back to Amy “Can I get another? She added much to Amy delight

Amy's heard skipped several beats “Sure thing I'll bring you one I'm a few minutes...” she started. Than she added “How about some treats, I'm sure you could do with something nice to snack on as your working” she added with a smile

“Ooh, treats that would be nice!” replied Taylor as she pulled out the first draft document of the day and started to read.

Amy skipped back to her office and refilled the large glass. She then filled two large bowels with a variety of candy.

“Here we go Taylor, another nice thick shake for you. And some sweet snacky stuff for when you get peckish!” she said

Just then Amy remembered Jen. Quickly placing the glass and bowels down Amy called Jen.

“Hey there, great news” said Amy excitedly. Jen could tell that major news was coming her way so she sat down “Yeah, what?”

“It's Taylor, I think that Idol thing is really working!” babbled Amy

Jens face lit up “How do you know?” she asked

Well first she's been super nice to me, then she called me Amy, I mean I didn't even know she knew my name!” started Amy

“Well that's hardly proof now is it, I mean she might just be having a good day, or a brain hemorrhage!” replied Jen coldly

“Yeah, but she's asked me what to wear for a Gala tonight, and...” Amy voice was becoming shrill with excitement so she took a deep breath and continued in a deeper, quieter tone

“... Plus she's already had a large glass of the drink and she's asked for another one, and when I suggested snacks and she said yeah!” she added

“Wow, so it worked, we have her completely at our mercy!” said Jen noting how cold her words sounded, but didn't care anymore.

“Yeah, looks like it, what ever we suggest she'll go along with” proclaimed Amy

“That poor girl, she doesn't know what she's in for!” added Jen with a chuckle

“That's right...” started Amy”...Any way, I better go and give her the drink she asked for, plus the treats, I mean she's not gonna get fat with me talking to you, is she!” she added playfully

Jen agreed with a giggle “No, you go girl, don't let me get in the way of Taylor's progress into REAL womanhood!” she said “And then, with any luck, into Motherhood!” she added

As Amy entered Taylor's office she noticed that Taylor was gazing aimlessly from her large window.

“You okay?” said Amy nervously

Taylor spun around to face Amy with a vacant looking smile on her face

“Yeah, sure“ she started “It's just that I can't seem to stay focused today for some reason” she added

Amy took this as further proof that the Idol was working and she smiled

“Well you have been working pretty hard recently, maybe you need a break or something” she said placing the large glass and snacks onto the desk

Taylor looked at the drink and smiled “I guess your right, I could do with a couple of days laying around on a beach or something” she said

Amy was stunned at how easy Taylor was persuaded and she pounced on Taylor's comments.

“Yes, a nice, long relaxing break from things would do you the world of good” she started. Then she suddenly thought, a couple of days away from work meant a couple of days away from the Idol and its effects. Amy's heart beat faster as she considered the real possibility of her fledgling plan being thwarted by Taylor's first vacation in years.

Suddenly she came up with an idea

“How about instead you taking some time off from the office and spending it at home, no phone, no email, a work real detox, and not a just couple of days, no a couple of weeks, possibly three, you know to really get the benefit” Amy was pretty pleased with her quick thinking and she quickly followed her comments up

“I can look after things here, don't worry, you could just chill at home watching daytime TV and stuff, real relaxation time, I'm sure you'd feel the benefit when you came back...” she smiled as she added “You'd be a totally different woman when you came back!” Amy had to suppress a giggle as she thought to herself “Yeah, you'd be about twenty pounds heavier and carrying Josh' twins with any luck!”

Taylor pondered Amy's suggestion as she gulped down her second Shake of the day

“Three weeks seems like a long time, but You know what...” started Taylor replacing the half consumed glass onto the desk “...I think you really have something there I deserve some down time” she added with a pleasing smile

Amy way overjoyed to hear Taylor's words

“Of course do” she said as she slid the large bowl of M&Ms in front of Taylor

“And I can drop in on you and see you from time to time to check how your doing” she added in her most compassionate voice “In fact, why not be totally bold and start today?” proposed Amy excitedly “I mean, after your drink of course” she added with a chuckle

“You know , your right I will!” replied Taylor “The only thing is there's not a thing in at home, I'm away so often I barely keep anything in food wise” she said

Taylor's words were like nectar to Amy

“Now don't you worry about that, I can sort all that out for you” she said

Taylor downed the last of the shake and placed the glass down with a smile. She then grabbed a handful of M&Ms from the bowl and tossed them into her mouth as she eased back into her chair.

“That would be kind of you” said Taylor eventually

“That's no problem” replied Amy as she started to leave the office. “I'll get right on it with the shopping, and you can just take off any time and I'll see you later with the food, oh and I'll drop by at the health food store and pick you up some of that shake you seem to like so much!” she added

“That would be great, what would I do with out you” replied Taylor tossing another large handful of candy into her mouth

Amy just smiled, that's what I'm here for she started before adding, oh they do a chocolate variety of that shake too I think do you want me to get you some of that too?” she said

Taylor paused for a moment before replying “Yeah why not, It sounds so wicked, but hey I'm on vacation and it's diet anyway, right” she said with a broadening smile

Amy smiled back as she reached the office door

“That's right, It's diet alright” she then slipped from the office and headed back towards her own room adding “Yeah, but not the kind of diet your thinking of!”

Once in her office Amy quickly called Jen to fill her in on the plan

“Wow, that's great this is gonna be easier than thought. How did you get her to agree to three weeks off?” said Jen

“Well she's just putty I my hands, she'll do anything I tell her to” replied Amy with a grin

“So your going shopping for her right?” she added

Amy smiled as she picked up her bag “Yeah, I'm heading off now. I think Taylor was just finishing off something then she was heading off” she replied.

“That's sounds perfect I'll get the Idol from her office when she's gone and I'll meet you at her place, you'll need to stash it there somewhere” Jen replied

“Yeah, I know. Oh,and don't forget her pills too, Ill have to swap her home pack with those too .” replied Amy as she continued collecting her things

“I've got the perfect place for the Idol “she continued “It's going under her bed, tucked well away of course, but she'll be sleeping with it every night, that should speed up those changes!” she concluded.

Twenty minutes later Amy was wandering through the isles in her local Supermarket. She way blissfully happy as she scanned the shelve for food and most importantly snacks for Taylor to eat whilst on her “STAYCATION” each new shelf seemed to offer Amy a bounty of treats, from mountains of candy to Potato chips and cookies.

Before long Amy's cart was brimming with rich unhealthy goodies. She chuckles to her self as she gleefully tossed each item into the cart. It felt like reverse shopping to Amy. Her, life to that point, had been regimented to scrutinize the packaging on everything she placed in her cart, but this was different. Instead of scanning the label for the lowest number of sugar, calories and salt, she was doing the exact opposite! Before she knew it Amy's cart was overflowing with the most calorific stuff she could find. Before she knew it she was leaving the store with several large bags of food.

There was just time for a quick stop at the Bodybuilding store. She quickly dashed in and picked up two of the largest containers of protein shakes she could find. One Vanilla and, as promised the other Chocolate

Amy then noticed the time and after paying she quickly headed over to Taylor's place.

As she hurried approached Taylor's home Amy spotted Jen hovering just around the corner. The two women quickly exchanged smiles before Jen slipped the Idol into one of Amy's bags.

“There you go” she started with a grin “Better find a good place to stash it” she added

“Oh, I told you, I've got the perfect place” replied Amy “She gonna be sleeping with the enemy!” she added with a chuckle

“Sounds good to me” started Jen “And speaking of sleeping with somebody, I spoke to Josh before I left the office, and I think your right sounds like he and Taylor have a bit of a thing going on. I didn't press him too much, but he tells me they hook up on a semi regular basis, just for fun. I may have also told him that Taylor is taking a couple of weeks off from work and that he could probably find her at home most of the time and I may have given him the impression that she'd be very happy to see him!” she added with a mischievous grin.

Amy laughed at Jens comment “ Well, that might be a bit early, she's only been off her pill for a couple of days so she's still protected right now, but that protection is already starting to weaken, so I reckon she'll be nice and ripe pretty soon” she replied.

The two women gave a brief hug before Amy headed off towards Taylor's place

Moments later Amy was stood outside Taylor's front door clutching several large shopping bags bulging with goodies.

She quickly dropped the bags and pressed the buzzer. Taylor lived in an exclusive apartment block overlooking the harbor. The modern facade wasn't really to Amy's taste but the $1.2 million price tag ensured that she would never have the problem of deciding she should buy one of the flats there or not.

Just as Amy peered at the view the silence was broken by the sound of Taylor's voice

“Hello” said the voice through the intercom her voice sounding sleepy, unfocused

“Hi it's Amy” replied Amy as she focused her attention back to her job in hand

“Okay” replied Taylor as she buzzed Amy into the building

A few minutes later Amy was stood inside Taylor's apartment. She had been there a few times before, dropping things off, documents and stuff and she had always been impressed by Taylor's taste in interior design. Tasteful and classy she always thought.

Just then Taylor appeared in the living room

“Hi there” she chirped

Amy smiled at the sight of Taylor in a baggy t-shirt and jeans with her long dark hair tied up in a pony tail. She'd never seen Taylor like this, dressed down and she had to admit she looked great even like this

“I'll drop the shopping in the kitchen” said Amy as she started towards the kitchen

“Thanks” replied Taylor with a friendly smile.

“But first, can I please use you bathroom?” said Amy respectfully “I've been bursting to go for three blocks!” she added with a little dance for effect.

“Sure” replied Taylor with a knowing grin “You know where it is, right” she added as she dropped onto a large cream colored sofa

“Oh,Yeah. Thanks”replied Amy as she disappeared from the room. Amy knew all too well where the bathroom was, it was next to Taylor's bedroom!

Amy quickly dropped the shopping onto the kitchen table and pulled out the Idol from one of the bags. Then she quietly slipped into Taylor's bedroom.

A quick glance around confirmed that she was alone so she hurriedly made her way to the large bed.

Amy's heart was beating like a drum as she lifted the thick mattress and slipped the Idol under it. Making sure the Idol was firmly wedged between the mattress and the imposing wooden bed frame, Amy set the mattress back down, smoothing the expensive looking sheets back into palace as she did.

“There...” she mumbled to herself as she slipped from the room “That should be perfect, sweet dreams,Taylor!” she added as she quietly closed the door and slipped back into the kitchen to put away the food.

Ten minutes Amy returned to the living room with a large glass of shake.

“I thought you could do with this” she said as she set the glass down in front of Taylor.

Taylor smiled “ Oh thanks, this stuff is great” she said as she picked up the glass and started to drink

Amy just smiled as she watched Taylor demolish half the shake in one go

“That's right you enjoy that drink Boss!” she thought “This certainly is gonna be even easier than I thought!” she continued

Taylor wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and set the drink down

“Now there plenty to eat in the fridge and cupboards, but if you run out just let me know and I'll top the shelves back up” said Amy helpfully

“I've put on a pizza for you” continued Amy as she picked up her own bag ”It's in the oven and all you need to do is take it out in about twenty minutes, right” she added as she headed for the door

“Pizza!” exclaimed Taylor” I don't do Pizza” she added coldly

Taylor's words took Amy back slightly. This was the first sign of rebellion she'd seen from Taylor since the whole Idol thing had started. Amy kept calm and smiled

“Well I know that, silly, I mean just look at you! She giggled “But, well your on vacation and a girl can afford to let herself go a little on vacation, right” as her words ended she stood nervously waiting for Taylor's reply. An agreement would prove that she was indeed under Amy's control. A rejection and the whole play was doomed!

Taylor sat impassively as she seemed to struggle with the concept of relaxing, but the she smiled and replied” You know, your right, I'm gonna relax and really enjoy myself for the next few weeks!” she said with a wide grin

Amy was ecstatic at the reply and she smiled “That's the spirit!” she replied “Now don't forget every bite!” she added as she reached the front door “I'll drop in again tomorrow after work to see how your doing” she added cheerily

“Thanks” replied Taylor as she picked up a magazine from the coffee table in front of her and with that Amy left the apartment.

She quickly hurried down the austere stairwell and out into the daylight dialing Jen as she did.

Jen checked the screen of her phone as it rang. A wide smile greeted the sight of Amy's name

“Hi hows it going? She said excitedly

Amy was slightly winded as she finally reached the bottom of the stairs and entered the sunlight of the afternoon

“Great, I've just left the place” she replied, her heart beating much too quickly to be comfortable

“So did you get everything sorted?” pressed Jen nervously

“Oh yes” chuckled Amy in reply “I managed to hide our little friend under her bed safely, she'll never find it. And I left her with a large pizza and her THIRD shake of the day!” she added quickly jumping onto a tram car

“Her Third!” repeated Jen “Wow she's really gonna pack on the pounds if she keeps that up” she added with a smile

“I know, and a pizza” chirped Amy “You know, she told me she'd never eaten a pizza before! Can you believe that?” she added

“You know weirdly I do” replied Jen coldly

“Well, I told her to just relax and enjoy it!” said Amy as she watched for her stop

Jen chuckled briefly as she said “Oh I'm sure she'll enjoy it, at least she will until she tried to button up one of those sexy skirts of hers next week! I mean three shakes AND a large pizza, that's gotta be, what, a couple of thousand calories right?”

Amy's smile widened “Yeah, two or three, but who's counting, right!|” she replied

“Her scales will that's for sure!” joked Jen

Amy then noticed her stop coming up “ I can't wait to see her in a couple of days when those hips of hers finally start to get a bit of meat on them!”

“Oh, me too” replied Jen “And that cute little belly starts to get some shape to it too, speaking of which” added Jen with a widening smile

“Good news, I spoke to Josh again today and I think he's planning on going over there after work to see her.” she said “With any luck he'll have her on her back all night pumping that thick potent cum of his into her sweet little honey pot. I'd Give her a couple of weeks before she's throwing up every hour!”

Amy chuckled “Your so bad!” she said

Jen had to agree, but she gave Amy even more reason to believe that when she added

“Oh yeah, but that's not the half of it. I've been working on some special designs for our girl, you know when she starts to get to big for Her normal clothes, which sounds like any day now!“

“Do you mean...?” started Amy

“That's right, I've got the girls in the sewing room finishing off Taylor's maternity dresses, and let me tell you, there hugh!”

Amy started to feel uneasy with the news “But, what did you tell them... I mean they can't know or we're In big trouble!” she stuttered

Jen could tell by the tone of Amy's voice that she was scared and instantly eased her fears

“Oh don't worry, I told them they were samples for a company, but that they would probably not be getting made as a line. No don't worry, the only person getting into “Big trouble” is Taylor!” she said

The confidence in Jens voice calmed Amy's nerves enough to enjoy the remark

“So how do they look?” asked Amy

Jen eased back in her ridged office chair and smiled

“Oh, I think you'll be pleased” she started “Lets just say, she won't be hiding that cute little baby bump,oh no, I've designed them to fit nice and snugly in all the right places, around the belly and hips, oh and of course the bust!, the fabric is soft and clingy and won't hide a single pound!” Jen added without an ounce of remorse

Amy joined in with the fun before the two women bid each other a good night and hung up.
her revenge

Postby Sentinel » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Can't wait for the next part!
Sentinel

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:28 am

Fabulous work HR! Your dailouge is especially enjoyable.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Thank you both. the next scene will follow shortly
HR
her revenge

Postby brightsun21 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:39 am

Great story
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby her revenge » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Many thanks brightsun I'm happy your enjoying the story. The next chapter coming along nicely, but is quite long and it's taking me a little while to get it finished, but a soon as it's ready I'll get it posted so keep watching
HR
her revenge

PreviousNext

Return to Stories