Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby her revenge » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Thanks for all your king words. Tommmy 350ibs is a real possibility! The next chapter should be up soon
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby her revenge » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Chapter 6

Amy and Jen decided to stick around at Taylor's until the big reveal. This wasn't in the original plan, but both girls would admit things did go a little far the previous night.

The couple caught what sleep they could on the comfortable, but small sofa's at Taylor's place. Finally the harsh daylight of a new day crept through the window of the apartment and the two women woke less refreshed than they'd hoped.

Amy was first to stir and she quietly slipped into the kitchen and started making a fresh batch of coffee. Just as she'd switched the machine on she heard the sound of footsteps behind her. She was still a little fragile but she swiveled around to find Jen standing behind her blurry eyed and looking disheveled.

“Wow you look rough!” teased Amy with a friendly giggle

“You don't look much of a picture yourself!” retorted Jen playfully

The pair pulled up a couple of matching stools a waited for the coffee machine to do its stuff.

A few minutes later the women were sat sipping at the rich roast coffee that Amy had bought the previous day.

The aroma filled the kitchen as the women chatted and discussed the previous nights escapades

“That was some night” started Amy

“It sure was “ agreed Jen, sipping gingerly at her beverage

“I wonder how Taylor's gonna take to her new look?” giggled Amy

“Oh yeah” replied Jen with a twinkle in her eye “Look on the bright side, It'll save her so much time getting ready in the morning, no more straightening and preening, so she should thank me really!” she added with a smile

Amy laughed “I don't think she'll quite see it that way, well at first any way, but I'm sure once we have convinced her it was her idea then things will get better”
“Yeah I'm sure, you know I'd loved to have had time to give her a nice tight perm like my mom always had, and maybe even a home coloring kit, you know give her the works! I'd have her looking like my granny in no time!” replied Jen

Amy just laughed “Then I think it was best we ran out of time then!”

Just then a scream came from Taylor's room indicating undoubtedly she had woken

Amy and Jen dropped their cups onto the kitchen counter and ran towards Taylor's room.

Pushing open the door Amy stepped into the room first.

She found Taylor sobbing as she sat looking into her in the bedroom mirror, tugging at her former glorious locks

“What, what!” said Amy as she entered the room

“LOOK! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!” replied Taylor as she sobbed

“But you wanted it cut, remember” said Amy nervously

Taylor seemed to slip into an almost trance like state for a moment as she registered Amy's words

Jen then entered the conversation “That right. You told me to do it, you wanted a new look, something dynamic you said!”

Again Taylor struggled with the concept “I did?” she replied as she continually tugged at the shortness of her severed locks

“That's right” added Amy “And any way, It'll grow back in a couple of years!” she added with a smile

The words did little to ease Taylor's unhappiness at the situation, but she seemed to be coming around to the notion that it was all her idea

“But, It makes me look older!” she said nervously

“I personally think it makes you look more distinguished” said Jen helpfully

“And I look fat too!” added Taylor as she continued to examine her features

Amy could feel the conversation going to a place where she didn't want it to so she changed the subject

“Rubbish, your beautiful! ” she started “Now come on lets get some coffee into you, that'll pick up”

“I guess so” replied Taylor absently

A few minutes later the three women were sat in the kitchen drinking coffee

Jen was shocked at how rough Taylor looked, she'd never seen her look this bad before. Her crumpled and creased shirt from the previous night still stained by carelessly dropped food and spilt wine. Her eyes were blood shot and her face pale and tired.

As well as this Taylor's new weight gain seemed even more pronounced in the harsh daylight. Now by her shorter hair style seemed to exaggerate the changes in her. Her cheeks seemed fuller and there was definitely the beginnings of a small double chin forming!

Jen scanned Taylor further and she noticed that the taught round bloated belly of the previous nights indulgences had diminished slightly, but she smiled as she noticed a small, but very pronounced pot belly neatly resting on Taylor's upper thighs

“You go girl!” she thought to herself

Continuing on with the clandestine examination Jen noticed the Taylor's hips seemed fuller and her thighs looked to have doubled in size, but Jen put this down to the face that she was sitting on a hard stool

The bonus prize for Jen though was when Taylor hopped off her stool and excused herself

“Gotta hit the bathroom” she said as she moves slowly towards the kitchen door .

As Taylor moved away Jen noticed a definite jiggling in Taylor's bust line. Jen scrutinized Taylor's every step like a hawk with its prey as she walked towards the door,

finally Taylor was out of sight and thankfully out of hearing range too.

Jen excitedly turned to Amy

“Wow did you see those little boobies bounce!” she said with a grin

Amy had to admit that she had missed that particular show

“It looks like those little junior bras she wears aren't up to the job any more!”

Amy peered up from her coffee and smiled

“Well it was just a matter of time, but I think we should hold off buying her any new ones till we've confirmed her pregnancy status, don't you?”

Jen had to agree “Sure your right, but with any luck we should be hearing news on that front any day now!”

The three woman sat and chatted for a couple of hours before Amy and Jen had to leave.

As Amy and Jen walked the short distance from Taylor's the the tram stop they discussed the previous nights entertainment

“Wow that was some night!” exclaimed Jen

“Sure was” replied Amy as the pair finally arrived at the stop “Things look like they're right on track” she added

Jen smiled “You can say that again...” she started “She's packing on the pounds nicely. When is she due back in work?” she added

Amy smiled “Oh she's got a few more days yet” she replied with a twinkle in her eye “Plenty more time for her to pop on another five or so pounds!” she added

“Jen chuckled as she saw her tram approaching “It'll gonna be more like ten the way she's going through that weight gain stuff you got her on!” she chirped as she picked up her bag

“Well, five,ten, whatever...” started Amy with a grin “It's all going to a good cause” she added with a giggle

With that the two women embraced and Jen hopped on the the tram

“See you tomorrow” she said as the tram pulled away

“Will do” replied Amy with a glow of satisfaction.

The next couple of days went well. The fact that Taylor was not in work seemed to lift the place. The anxiety and fear that most there felt on a daily basis had been replaced by humor and light hearted banter, making the place seem lighter and more fun.

Then, two days after the “Girls Night” Amy was sat at her desk going over recent work orders, mundane and somewhat boring, but necessary work when her phone rang

Amy quickly scanned the readout and her heart pounded a little faster when she saw Taylor's home number displayed

She quickly picked up the phone and in her breeziest tone she said

“Good morning how are you doing?”

The slight pause on the other end of the line gave Amy cause for concern briefly.
Then the sound of panting and sobbing dialed Amy's fears to eleven

“PLEASE, COME OVER, QUICK!” exclaimed Taylor, her voice a cocktail of fear, pain and shock

“What's wrong! “ probed Amy as her heart pounded

“I've hurt myself, please” replied Taylor, her voice sounding like a lost child

Amy instantly picked up her bag and dashed from the office. Twenty minutes later she was standing outside the front door of Taylor's place. She nervously knocked several timed before the familiar click of the automatic lock sounded.
Amy rushed in to the living room.

There she saw Taylor lay flat out on the sofa, her face twisted in agony and her shirt and hair wet with perspiration.

“What's happened!” exclaimed Amy

Taylor lay on the sofa clutching her right leg in agony

“I..I tried to do a little exercise and the running machine suddenly stopped” she sobbed “I've really hurt my knee!” she added between sobs

For the first time since the whole “Get Taylor” thing had started Amy felt sorry for Taylor and for the briefest moment she considered removing the Idol from it's hiding place, but practicalities of the situation did not allow it at this time.

Amy instantly switched to “Nurse mode”

“Okay let me look” she said as she dropped down next to Taylor on the sofa

Taylor lay back the agony of her injury etched on her face and moved her hands form around her knee.

Amy looked at Taylor's knee and was relieved to find no blood “Did you fall?” she said as she gently prodded Taylor's rapidly inflating knee

“No...” started Taylor her words broken with pauses of pain “I...I was just running and.. it just stopped on me!” she finally managed to say “The damned thing, I knew I should have got it fixed “ she added

Taylor's words came as a slight comfort to Amy as it confirmed that this was nothing to do with Her, Jen or the Idol

“Well...” started Amy “There's no cut, which is good, but I think we'd better get you checked out in the ED just the same”

Taylor nodded her agreement and Amy quickly dialed the ambulance service

Within an hour Taylor was being seen in the ED of the local Hospital.

Amy took the opportunity to update Jen as to Taylor's condition

“Yeah, she's with the Doctor now...” she explained to an equally nervous Jen

“She had a scan and I think she's getting the results right now, I'll keep you updated

“Poor Taylor” replied Jen with genuine concern in her voice “I hope she's okay, specially if she's, you know “Carrying!” she added

Amy had not even thought of that and Jens words ushered in a whole new level of anxiety for her “Oh god yeah!” she replied nervously

Just then Taylor's Doctor appeared “Right gotta go , I'll speak to you soon” said Amy as she concluded her conversation with Jen/

“Hi Doc, how is she doing?” said Amy

The Doctor, a distinguished looking man in his sixties smiled comfortingly

“Well she gonna be alright...” he started

Those words alone set Amy's heart at ease

“...She will need some relatively minor surgery on her ACL though, she's been lucky. She hasn't snapped it, but it looks pretty bad, so I think we'd better go in and strengthen it just the same” he added

“But she'll be okay, right?” quizzed a nervous Amy

“Oh yes” replied the Doctor with a smile that he'd finely honed over the years of speaking to worried friends and relations.

“She will need a few weeks bed rest to let the knee settle though, but after that she should be fine” he added. Just then his bleeper rang and with a pleasant smile her soon disappeared down the long corridor.

Amy was relieved to hear that Taylor was going to be okay and for the first time that day she risked a smile.

Later that day Taylor underwent the surgery on her knee. Amy sat nervously outside the theater waiting for news. Finally the doors burst open and Taylor was being gently pushed from the operating theater and back towards her room.

The surgeon briefly stopped to update Amy as to Taylor's condition and he confirmed that everything went well and that it was now a recuperating process

Amy quickly updated Jen

“So we need to get her a nurse then, at least for the next few weeks” said Jen

“Yeah I guess so, I mean I can't stay with her AND look after work!” replied Amy

“Any news of a baby” asked Jen nervously changing the subject

“No, nothing as yet” replied Amy “And I'm sure if there was a problem they would have said” she added

“Well it looks like Josh has had his last go on that particular fun fair ride, at least for a little while, lets just hope he's left her a little present to remember him by!” Chuckled Jen

Jen' words sounded harsh under the conditions, but Amy knew what she meant.

“Well we should know pretty soon” agreed Amy as he mind scrambled to find an answer to her latest problem.

Jen could sense the change in Amy's tone

“Your not having second thoughts are you? Remember what a bitch she's been to you especially!” she said coldly

Amy had to admit she was now, and for the first time having second thoughts about continuing with the plan

“I guess I am” she replied quietly “I mean we've managed to put about twenty pounds on her and you've copped off her lovely hair, not to mention she may be having a baby she doesn't even know about, isn't that enough?” she asked

Jen could tell the plan as at a crossroad, continue or turn back

“Look...” she started “Yeah, so she's put on a few pounds, but once she's up and around again, she'll soon drop those, and as for her hair, that'll soon grow back, and well we don't even know about a baby yet, so I say we continue till the end!” she added coldly

“The end?” replied Amy

“Yeah, the end, remember you wanted her 250 pounds with a baby on her hip that was the plan!” replied Jen

Amy cast her mind back over the last few weeks. And she had to agree the what they did was just and right, even if it were cruel as well

“Well I guess you right” said Amy finally

“I know I'm right!” exclaimed Jen triumphantly “And just think four or five weeks pure bed rest, no chance of burning off those wicked calories, she's gonna absolutely balloon!”she added

Amy broke a smile for the first time that day

“I guess so” she replied

“Now I'll sort things out here, I'll let everybody know what's happened, and you sort out some kind of nursing cover for her, right” said Jen

“Right” replied Amy dutifully “You sound more like Taylor ever day” she added playfully

“Don't you even dare!” retorted Jen with a giggle

Just then an idea popped into Amy head

“Oh, I think may have a solution to our little nursing problem, I don't know why I didn't think of it before!” she said enigmatically, her growing smile seemed to be reflected in her voice

With that Amy bid Jen a good bye and she set off on her mission.

A few hours later, and having finally arranged Taylor's recuperation details, Amy walked from the sterile, stifling atmosphere of the Hospital and into the rather cool, grey afternoon daylight.

She fumbled in her bag until she finally found her cell. With a smile she eagerly punched in the familiar number and waited for the call to be answered.
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:01 am

Sensational update! The bouncy dialogue is fabulous and adds to the over all enjoyment of the story. Taylor's accident was unexpected, nicely done.

Bravo!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 am

Thanks Matt, more to follow soon
HR
her revenge

Postby PuppetBox » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:54 am

Your stories are truly the best around. The dialogue, pacing, and plot are always top notch. Can't wait to see what's next!
PuppetBox

Postby her revenge » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi PuppetBox, thank you so much for your kind words it means a lot to me. I am currently working on the next chapter which I hope to have up soon.I hope you'll continue to follow and enjoy the tale.
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:07 am

The next update will be probably Sunday, as I go on vacation Monday and wanted to leave something for those who are enjoying the story before I leave.
HR
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am

Hey HR,

I look forward to reading it!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:51 am

Chapter 7

Three days later the weather has taken a turn for the worst. The ominous grey sky's of the previous days had finally succumbed to a full on rain storm.

At exactly Seven thirty PM a somewhat rotund figure stood outside the communal door of Taylor's apartment. The figure, clutching a faded and rather old fashioned umbrella, pressed the intercom button and waited and the rain fell steadily. Moments later a familiar voice beckoned from the intercom.

“Hello?” said Amy excitedly

The figure tilted the umbrella slightly and replied “Hello”

Instantly Amy knew who was there and she quickly pressed the access button

“I'll be right down!” she purred as she bolted towards the door

Seconds later Amy and the figure met. With a widening smile Amy beamed at the rain sodden figure

“Hi mom! So glad you could make it, and thanks for doing this!” she purred

Amy's mom, Sylvia, a rather portly woman standing around five feet two inches tall with a ruddy complexion and a dated hair style shook the last of the rain from her umbrella

“Hello dear, no problem, I'm only too happy to help out” she replied her southern accent seeping through her words. Sylvia finally finished shaking the rain from the umbrella and the two women hugged

“So good to see you mom” said Amy, her words, genuinely sincere and did little to hide her months of hurt

“You too dear” replied Sylvia “You look thin!” she added which brought a resigned smile to Amy's face

“Err, yeah , thanks?” she replied as she led her mother into the living room not sure if the comment was meant as a criticism or a complement!

After a quick look around and dropping her bags in the spare room Sylvia said

“Well, where is the patient?”

Amy smiled “Well she's only just arrived home from the Hospital and she a little bit out of it, I think they gave her some stronger Meds to minimize the pain moving her here, but if were quiet I'll take you into her room” she said

Sylvia smiled and nodded her head and with that the pair slipped into Taylor's darkened room.

The large bed commanded the room and despite the pervading darkness Sylvia could see Taylor lay in the bed.

“So this is the famous Ms Taylor is it?” whispered Sylvia as she looked around the room.

“Yes it is, as I say she's a little out of it but I'll introduce you both properly later. Now over on the cabinet is her medication and a list of how many and how often she needs them, right” instructed Amy

Sylvia simply nodded her head in agreement

After a few minutes the pair left the room allowing Taylor some peace to sleep of her recent journey.

The women made their way into the kitchen and Amy started to make the two a coffee

“Thank you so much for this, I know it must be an imposition. But I had no other alternative” said Amy

“Oh, don't you go worrying your head over it, I'm only too happy to help out” replied Sylvia as she rested her ample ass on the kitchen stool

“And your sure you can stay for the whole six weeks?” quizzed Amy nervously

“Certainly” replied Sylvia with a comforting smile

“Great” replied Amy as she placed the hot beverage in front of her mother.

The pair chatted for twenty minutes, just a general catch up session. Sylvia brought Amy up to speed on the happens going on back home, nothing ever happens there so that conversation was thankfully brief.

Amy in turn filled her mother in with the comings and goings in her world, omitting the ongoing plan about Taylor of course.

Finally the conversation returned to the reason for Sylvia's visit

“Now I think managed to get all the things you asked for food wise, I was n a bit of a rush so if I've left anything out just let me know and I'll pick it up when I come over, I'll drop by most nights after work” said Amy

She then moved to the cupboards and opened the doors, “There!” she said proudly showing Sylvia the fully stocked cupboards, rammed with food, Pasta, thick creamy sauces and such

“Any I even managed to stock you up with lots of potatoes, I've told Taylor about how good you cooking is and she's desperate to try everything!” lied Amy closing the cupboards once again

“Good”started Sylvia with a smile “I like a girl with an appetite”

Amy smiled and subconsciously rubbed her belly “Oh, I know” she mumbled beneath her breath

“No,Taylor's got a great appetite, she'll say she doesn't, but she only trying to be polite, so don't be afraid to pack her plate. I don't know how she eats like she does and still stays slim, she's so lucky!” said Amy

“Rubbish, men like a girl with curves” proclaimed Sylvia as she finished the last of her coffee

The comment made Amy chuckle as she remembered her mother saying the same thing to her in her youth

Just then the two jars of Weight Gain+ caught Amy's eye

“Oh, by the way...” she started moving across the room towards the jars “This is like her supplements, she like this stuff and she must have at least...” Amy paused contemplating how many she should instructing her obliging mother to give Taylor

“...She must have at least three big glasses a day, no exception, right” Amy noted how cold her words sounded but didn't flinch in her tone

“Three, right” registered Sylvia much to Amy joy

“Right, I have to run off to sort some things out at home” said Amy moving towards the door “Make yourself at home and I'll see you later. I'll be back before sleeping beauty there's awake, I think she'll be out for most of the night” she added

The pair embraced and moments later Amy slipped out into the rain heading for home.

“Well Taylor, I can guarantee you'll be well looked after now mom's here...” she mumbled to herself as she headed for home “...lot's of her home cooking and famous stodgy puddings for you!” she chuckled before adding ” looks like I'm not going to be the only only one who's gonna be carrying around mom's mashed potatoes and gravy around on her belly and hips soon! But don't worry, I think I've still got some of my old “Fat clothes” lying around at home for you, you know, once those slim hips of yours really start to spread!”

Amy quickly pulled out her cell from her coat pocked and punched in Jan's number

“Well she's here!!” said Amy as Jan picked up the call

“That's great" said Jan as excited as Amy “Is your mom well?” she added politely

“Oh yeah, she's just the same as I remember her, she'll never change” replied Amy cheerfully

Jan chuckled as she replied “We won't be saying the same of Taylor in a few weeks, will we!”

Amy couldn't help herself from laughing out loud at the commenting

”No, absolutely not. Take it from me a few weeks of mom's home cooking and we'll be lucky to keep that girl below 300 pounds!” she chuckled

With that the pair bid each other good bye and Amy set off for work.

The day was long, but enjoyable. Amy was beginning to revel in her new found responsibilities and the place seemed a happier place.

At precisely 6pm Amy bolted from behind her desk and made her way to Taylor's

Finally reaching Taylor's she quickly rapped on the door and moments later Sylvia's smiling face greeted her

“Hi mom” said Amy breezily as she slipped past Sylvia “How the patient then?” she added as she dropped her bag and took off her coat.

“Oh she good” replied Sylvia “She finally woke a couple of hours ago, so I introduced myself and we had a nice long chat, she seems nice” she added

Amy was quite shocked as she thought that Taylor would be out for most of the day, or at least until she had made it back

“Oh that's good then” said Amy slightly nervously as the news somewhat scuppered her plan of managing the introduction

With that Amy slipped past Sylvia and made her way into see Taylor

The room was now in full daylight with the heavy curtains pulled back allowing what was left of the day to light the room

Amy smiled as she saw Taylor sat up in her large bed with a tray placed neatly beside her. Amy scanned the tray and noted a large bowl with the remnants of pasta sauce still visible.

“Hi Taylor, how you feeling?” said Amy as she moved towards the bed with a smile

Taylor smiled back at Amy and replied “I'm feeling a little better thanks”

Amy noted with glee that Taylor seemed to still be a little drowsy and her speech seemed slurred. Possibly the remnants of her medication or possibly the growing effects of the Idol were even stronger now she pondered

“Well you certainly look better” Amy chirped “So you've met Mom then?” she added

Taylor smiled a vacant smile in response “Yes she told me she's going to be staying here for a while” she said

“That's right” confirmed Amy “Just till your back on your feet” she added

“Yes that right , till I'm back n my feet” echoed Taylor robotically

Amy quickly changed the subject

“So, I see you've eaten, its good to see your getting your appetite back so soon, was it good?” she asked with a knowing grin

“Oh yes it was delightful, but way too much really” replied Taylor casting her eyes down at the empty bowl “I don't know how I ate it all really” she added

Amy beamed a knowing smile at Taylor

“Oh yes mom's cooking is wonderful, she's well known for it back home” she said proudly

“I can see why” replied Taylor as she eased back into her mountain of pillows and rested her hands on her belly “I'm absolutely stuffed though!” she added

Amy fought hard to suppress a giggle at Taylor's words

“Well you just rest up like the Doctor said and you'll be back on you feet in no time” she said finally

Amy then caught sight of a half full glass of Weight gain+say next to Taylor's bed

“Now you have to finish that off, right” said Amy sounding like a School teacher admonishing a pupil for failing to finish their work

Taylor glanced over at the glass and immediately picked it up

”Oh, I'd completely forgotten I had that” she replied with a smile before drinking the remainder of the glass in one go

Again Amy smiled at Taylor's action

After another chat about work Amy gave Taylor her medication

“Okay, now you snuggle down and have a nap while I fill Mom in about things around here!” she said as she pulled the curtains together darkening the room instantly

Taylor mumbled something incoherent as she slipped deeper into her bed she was stuffed full and eager to sleep of her meal

With that Amy slipped quietly from the room and joined her mom in the kitchen.

“Coffee?” asked Sylvia as Amy entered

“Please” replied Amy slipping onto a stool “Well, she seems happy enough” added Amy

“Yes she seems okay” Replied Sylvia as she busied herself with the coffee “ But you were right about her complaining about her portion size!”

Amy smiled “Told you” she said

“Don't you worry though” continued Sylvia “I'll soon build up her appetite, you say she eats well normally?” she added

Amy again smiled “Yeah, she usually complains, but she'll eat what ever you put in front of her normally” she said

“Good cos I'm planning on making your favorite tonight for her, deep fried potatoes and my rich gravy sauce. What do you think?”

Amy's mouth watered at the mere sound of the meal. Her mom was right, it had been her favorite meal as a girl, but she also realized that this meal had consequences, many of which she still carried around with her today

“Oh I'm sure she'll love it” replied Amy “Make sure you have plenty though cos I think she'll be eager for seconds!” he added

Sylvia smiled “Oh don't worry I've cooked up an extra big batch especially for her” she said

Sylvia was from a generation that firmly believed if feeding the body to feed the soul and that's exactly what Amy wanted her to do.

HR
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:28 pm

You're setting this up in a classic style, the introduction of Amy's mom boons well in the skullduggery.
Smart dialogue and first rate descriptions as well!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Stories