Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby her revenge » Wed May 16, 2018 4:18 am

Idol 3: Taylor made By Her Revenge (F, WG, PREG)

This is another story in the "Idol" series. I would recommend you read the first two to get the flavor of the tale but it's not essential.
======================================================

Chapter 1

Amy Pascal gazed wistfully from the window of her office in “Taylor Fashion House” just off Bryant St in the garment district of San Francisco and smiled.

Her office was the smallest on her floor, but that didn't bother Amy one little bit.
She was a young girl, twenty three years old, who had battled her way from the relative back waters of her provincial small town in southern Arizona to the fast paced world of fashion in one of the most glamorous places on the planet.

Her journey was long and difficult at times, but having worked hard she obtained good grades in her academic life she was stunned to capture a prime position as the PA to Jane Taylor, the head designer and all round boss of the company.

Amy was stunned to get the position, after all it was only the second interview she'd ever had, and in all honesty she never thought she'd get the job or have any chance of working with such an icon in the industry.

Amy had been in her position for little over a year at this point, she was a bright breezy girl with long dark hair a pleasant if not pretty face. She stood a disappointingly short five foot three inches tall which she was constantly reminded was “tiny” in her chosen line of work, even for a PA!

Despite her best efforts and years of fad diets she also carried around about twenty pounds of excess weight, curtsy of her mothers home cooking, which seemed to take up residence mainly on her hips and belly during her late teens and showed absolutely no signs of moving out!.

As Amy gazed from her window she was suddenly brought back to earth by the sound of her intercom.

“Amy get in here and bring in your notes from yesterday!” demanded the small white and silver device which sat prominently on the right corner of her small desk.

Amy jolted into life and she flicked the talk button on the device

“Right away Ms Taylor” replied Amy as she nervously gathered her things from the desk.

The truth was that although Ms Taylor was an icon in the business and a woman who had made careers of many who had worked for her over the years, she was in fact a 100% solid gold BITCH!

Shortly after getting the job as her PA Amy soon found out that her “Luck” at getting her job was tinged with terror and anxiety at the constantly changing mood swings of the woman who was widely known as in the industry as “Queen Bitch”

Amy quickly gathered up her things and bolted into the next office. There she was met by the disturbing sight of Taylor pacing around, clearly upset or angry, Amy found it difficult to always distinguish between the two emotions that Taylor frequently displayed.

“Yes Ms Taylor, what can I do for you?” asked Amy ass he fought to keep her pounding heart in her chest.

Taylor was a chilling sight to behold when she was in this mood. She was tall, over six feet in her stocking feet, which was not unusual in her profession. Her angular features spoke volumes of a life of denial. Her long dark hair always immaculately styled and straightened with almost laser like precision.

This seemed to emphasized her somewhat hardened face making her appear almost masculine. Her long slender figure meant that she could pull off just about any design and her small breasts, barely B cups Amy guessed, and naturally slim hips meant she had a somewhat boyish frame.

“I need a seat on the next plane to New York and I need it yesterday!” started Taylor in a harsh metallic sounding tone. Taylor than flooded Amy with so many instruction and questions that she never thought they would end, but finally Taylor added

“And I want a skinny Latte from the shop on the corner, okay?” The addition of the word “Okay” made the statement sound more like a request than what it really was … an order!

Amy quickly jotted down the instructions and promptly spun on her two inch heels and headed for the door with a purpose.
Suddenly the harsh voice once again caused Amy to shudder

“Stop wait a minute!” came Taylor's voice from behind Amy.

Amy froze to the spot then slowly pivoted back towards Taylor. She knew what was coming next.

“Come here” ordered Taylor

Amy slowly inched her way into the center of the office fully aware that Taylor's eyes were scanning every inch of her frame

“It doesn't look like you've dropped any of that blubber!” commented Taylor cruelly

Amy could feel her cheeks redden with each excruciating second she stood there

“I have and I'm am trying really hard to drop the rest” replied Amy as she clutched her note pad to her chest defensively “But those last twenty are not for budging!” she added with a nervous smile

Taylor slipped onto the large leather chair positioned behind an oversized desk that left no doubt whom was in charge.

“Maybe we should get your teeth wired shut!” said Taylor only half jokingly

“I told you when I took you on that you are a representative of both me and my firm and how you look to others reflects on me directly. I can't have my PA looking like she shops at the XXL store down town, right!” she said

“I mean what are you now?” she added coldly

Amy glanced down nervously at her feet “I'm around 125, 130” she replied. Amy knew that her estimation was, at best optimistic, and that 137 was probably closer to the truth

“Well, you need to be at the most 100 pounds, 95 would be better!” said Taylor

Amy just nodded her acknowledgement of the comment

“So you have a month to get that mashed potato and gravy off your belly and hips or your done here and you can run back to your mom in “God knows whereville” , right!” said Taylor coldly as she started scanning a new design that had been dropped onto her desk earlier in the day

Amy was shocked at the ultimatum and a tear started to form in her right eye.
With as much confidence as she was able to muster she faked a smile and nodded

“Yes, sure thing Ms Taylor as you say”

Amy scurried out of Taylor's office as quickly as she could so as not to let Taylor know just how much the comments had cut her.

Finally back in the relative safety of her small office Amy finally broke down and sobbed uncontrollably.

For several minutes Amy sat distraught in her seat, her tears stung her eyes as they rolled down her face and soaked her cheeks.

Just then her office door burst open

“HEY, AMY!...” announced a far too happy for work voice. It was the unmistakable voice of Amy's best friend and long time confidant Jen Brooks.

Jen was a brash twenty something East coaster from a town just out side New York. Jen, like Amy had mover cross country for the chance of making it in the fashion business. She was a designer by trade, but she'd only managed to secure a job at a relatively lowly position in the office.

As soon as the pair met, which was Amy's first day, they both knew that this was a friendship that was going to last. Jen, unlike Amy, was more like the archetypal statuesque woman you expect to find in a fashion house. Tall, blond and slim with a pert nose and large eyes. She,in her time and just like ninety percent of the office, had tried her hand a modelling but found breaks hard to come by so she'd gone back to school on her own Dime and managed to get herself a good degree in design and fashion.

“What the hell is wrong!” said Jen as she entered the room closing the door behind her.

Amy just sat sobbing into her hands unable to answer the simple question.

Despite Amy's lack of response Jen knew instantly what the problem was. The pair had discussed on several occasions the torrid working environment that Amy had to suffer.

“It's Taylor isn't it?” said Jen her voice cracking with a mixture of anger and sadness

Amy just nodded

“That bitch, who does she think she is!” added Jen as she moved closer to Amy and draped her arm around her as a comfort.

After a few minutes Amy managed to pull herself together and the pair sat chatting for a few minutes.

“She said I've gotta drop some more weight or I'll be out!” sobbed Amy quietly

“But you've done so well recently!” replied Jen

“Well apparently not well enough for her” replied Amy as she started to gather control of her emotions at last.” She told me I had to get down to 100! That's like 35 pounds in a month!”

Jen comforted her friend with a reassuring hug and a smile.

“I know, lets blow this place off for today, I'm done with it. I know I've got a migraine and you need to take a sick day!” proclaimed Jen triumphantly

“But I've got so much to do!” quivered Amy in response

“Nonsense!” demanded Jen as she prized Amy's note pad form her grasp.

Scanning through the list Jen said “Right, you get the bitches latte and I'll sort out the rest!” with that Jen bolted from the office and disappeared from view.
Amy smiled as her day just became a little brighter.

After a quick visit to the bathroom to touch up her rather inadequate make up Amy was soon stood in the queue at the coffee shop. She looked around as she waited patently to be served.
The shop always cheered Amy up, the dark wooden furniture and the smell of coffee roasting always made her think of back home. Finally it was Amy's turn

“Large Latte please” she said as she clutched a ten dollar note in her hand

The young girl smiled back at my and replied “Do you want to go for our new caramel and cream Latte?”

Amy smiled “Oh god no, my boss would have a fit if I came back with that, no a skinny please” she joked.

As she stood waiting Amy wistfully pondered the deliciousness of taking back a calorie laden coffee for Taylor “Gotta be at least 350 calories in that!” she pondered silently “ I bet that's her daily intake!” she added. The internal joke caused her to chuckle for a moment.

Just then the moment was broken as Amy's name was called out and moments later she was heading back to the office.

Having passed on the Latte Amy made her excuses and thirty minutes later she was making her way to the tram stop.

“Wait up!” shouted Jen as she quickly tried to catch up with Amy.

“Where you going?” asked Jen almost out of breath having finally catching up to the greyhound that was Amy

“I thought I'd go home and chill” replied Amy

“No way!” pronounced Jen with a growing smile “You can't possibly play hookie and just go home, have you never seen Ferris Bueller's day off!” she added with a chuckle

“No, we're gonna hit the shops, a little retain therapy and a cheap meal out will see you right, trust aunty Jen!”

Amy was too weak to argue and before long the pair were strolling around the vibrantly colored shops and stalls of China town.
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby Matt L. » Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

A smooth and wonderful set up, believable characters, crisp dialogue. You're a pro at this genre, churning out fresh material and pressing all the right buttons.

Bravo!
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 am

Thanks Matt, your comment are always welcome
HR
her revenge

Postby Mars » Thu May 17, 2018 3:27 am

Nice start HR, I enjoy your distinctive style.
Mars

Postby her revenge » Thu May 17, 2018 3:43 am

Many thanks Mars, the second chapter will follow shortly
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Sat May 26, 2018 1:43 am

Chapter 2

After a couple of hours filled with chat, laughter and a little shopping the pair stumbled into a small row of pretty rundown shops. The shops looked like they were just about to leveled for some new development, but just as the two women were about to turn back a voice from the shop in the furthest corned from them called out

“We have nice things here” said the voice. It was undoubtedly a woman's voice

Jen chuckled as she replied “Sorry, but I don't think you have what we want”

The woman then finally came into view. Even from the distance away that Amy and Jen were they could both tell that the woman was older than just about anybody they had ever seen.

Curiosity instantly got the better of Amy and Jen and within a few minutes the pair were wandering around the small, dark bric-a-brac store.

Just a the pair were about to leave Amy caught a glimpse of a small oriental looking figure on a dusty able at the back of the store. Amy picked up the figure

“This is nice” she said to Jen “I don't know where I'd put it, but its sweet” she added delicately placing the figure back onto the table

Just then the old lady of the store appeared next to the women as if by magic .

“I see you find Chen Woo” she mumbled in broken English

“Chen Woo?” replied Jen with a growing smile

“Yes, the granter of wishes, the bringer of happiness” replied the old lady rather enigmatically.

The old lady then retold the story of Chen Woo and how the statue had granted the wishes of thousands of women through out the ages, freeing them from the tyranny of bad husbands and wicked boyfriends.

After politely listening to the old lady for a few minutes as she weaved her story from several thousands of years ago to the present day Jen said

“It's just a shame it doesn't work on women, especially women bosses, what do you say Amy!” her comment was punctuated by a chorus of giggles from the two women

Just then the old woman smiled and said “Oh, when called for, it does” her calm tone and fragile demeanor perfectly underplayed the excitement that ran through Amy and Jen instantly

“What, you mean if we wish it this thing will grant all out wishes?” quizzed Jen

The old lade smiled knowing the two young women were hooked “No, just three” she replied as she pulled out a small stool and eased herself onto it.

“So, like the gene in a bottle thing, right?” said Amy her voice sounding ever more excited

“Just so “ replied the old lady “Where do you think that story came from originally?” she added with pride in her eyes.

Instantly the two young women were sold on the idea and they both knew who would be a suitable recipient of Chen Woo's attention.

The women quickly agreed a fee for the figure of two hundred dollars, which Amy thought a little high but Jen finally managed to convince her was a good price to pay for retribution.

The old woman explained in great detail how the figure worked and what the women had to do in order for Chen Woo to grant their wishes. She made Amy promise to return the figure to the store after it had granted her wishes.

Amy quickly agreed and moments later Amy and Jen were poised with three small slips of paper ready to start their adventure in revenge.

First to go was Amy. With no hesitation he quickly scribbled down something on the paper and slipped it into Chen Woo as the old woman had directed. As the old woman had said the eyes of the figure glowed briefly registering the wish

Jen smiled at Amy “Wow that was quick!” she giggled

Amy smiled and replied “Oh yeah, that one was easy”
Well, go on then...” coaxed Jen

Amy could barely restrain her glee as she eased back on her seat

“Well, lets just say Taylor's gonna be packing on a bit of mommas mashed potato and gravy on that precious figure of hers, lets see how she likes it. How do you think she'll look at around 200 pounds!”

Jen laughed uncontrollably “She'd be better at 250!” she replied excitedly.

Amy's smile widened at the thought

“She'll look so sweet with a fat little belly on her and those skinny hips nice and plump! Oh yes, a few pounds on that delicious figure of hers and she won't be able to get so much as a leg into that fitted couture she loves to strut around the place in. Lets just call it Karma” she said with a smile

Jen had to agree

“Yeah, not to mention the extra pounds should add few cup sizes to that bust line of hers too! She makes me sick the way she parades through the place braless teasing all the guys”

Again Amy beamed a wicked smile

“Well if this thing really does work...” she started as she cast a rather unconvinced glance at the old lady before continuing

“... She wont be going braless for much longer, oh no, she'll soon be getting very acquainted the words “under wiring” and “firm support!”

The two women instantly burst into a fit of giggles before Jen said

“Oh, oh and her, her face is going to get all nice and plump and round with a sweet little double chin and chubby cheeks, prefect!”

“Yeah, no more Ms perfect!” added Amy with a short but heartfelt giggle.
After the pair had finally managed to control their excitement Amy finally said

“Well, that's one from me, what about you, what do you want for out beloved boss?”

After a brief pause Jen smiled

“Oh I've got it!” she exclaimed “Her hair, her lovely hair!” she added with an ever more broadening grin

“What about it?” asked Amy somewhat bemused by Jens excited tone

“Well” started Jen as she quickly scribbled something onto the small piece of paper in front of her

“You know it always annoyed me how her hair always looks so perfect, shiny and luxurious, well what if she looses some of that crowing glory of hers? I want it limp,thin and wispy, a bit like mine. You have no idea how long it takes me to get it to look just passable every day, it's a nightmare.

No, I want her to really understand how hard it is for the rest of us. I mean I've fantasized so often about sneaking up behind her with a nice sharp pair of scissors and chopping off a big chunk!”

“Remind me never to piss you off!” chortled Amy as the Idols eyes registered the wish.

The old woman then glanced towards the front of the store and noticed another customer

“We must hurry” she prompted politely

Amy needed no further encouragement as she quickly wroth on the small strip of paper. The idol responded accordingly and Amy grinned.

“Well?” quizzed Jen excitedly “What did you ask for” she added

“Oh, I asked for her to be easy to manipulate” replied Amy coldly “We don't want her fighting us half way through her make over now do we?” she replied coldly

Jen paused for a moment before answering in the affirmative “Yes, your absolutely right” she said as the two women stood up and smiled at each other

“I think the sooner we start getting some nice BIG meals into that girl the better I think” she added with a smile

“I couldn't agree with you more Jen. I just can't wait to watch her packing on those pounds” concurred “Oh, I really hope she gains it on the belly! Don't you?” said Amy as she stashed the Idol into her bag.

“Belly, hips, ass I don't really care just as long as the pounds land on on her somewhere like a ton of bricks and stays there!” replied Jen with a chuckle

Amy quickly paid the old woman and promised to return the Idol once its work was done.

With that the two women hurried from the darkened store and back into the warmth of the afternoon daylight.
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 pm

I like the mysterious Chinatown angle, and the statue. Very 1950's era horror comic book-ish.
Well-done!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Tue May 29, 2018 1:07 am

Thanks Matt, yes that is exactly what I was aiming for, the Twilight zone kind of vibe, so thanks for your comment I really appreciate it. The next chapter will follow soon
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Wed May 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Chapter 3

The two women chatted and laughed as they made their way along the busy street

Just then Jen stopped abruptly and laughed

“What!” said a startled Amy

Jen could barely contain herself as she pointed at a store window

“Oh a my, what do you think?” she finally managed to say as she pointed to the mannequin in the window.

Amy's eyes looked at the display and a smile grew on her face.

The display was for the upcoming seasons Maternity range, with the Mannequin sporting a full term baby bump!

Amy chuckled “What, you want her preggers too!” she said almost tripping over her words

“Oh that would be delicious, don't you think, all fattened up and mumsie, barefoot and pregnant just like a proper little lady should be! I mean those babies can really pack the pounds on a girl, just ask my older sister. She's still trying to drop the last ten pounds the baby put on her from her last one, and Ben's now three years old!”

Amy stood silent for a few moments “Well I guess so, but it wouldn't be easy, I mean she's meticulous about her contraception and stuff” she said “I think she had a scare a few years back so she's ultra careful” she added quietly

“Yes, but don't you pick up her prescriptions form the pharmacist now and then?” asked Jen

“Well yeah, but that's just some sort of special supplements and stuff, she gets migraines from time to time and she get medicine to help” replied Amy coldly

“Yeah. but what if she has to get her pill urgently, like what if she loses her stash!” Jen laughed at her own suggestion before adding “I know where she keeps it!”
Amy pondered Jens last comment for a moment

“So she would need an emergency supply, right?” she muttered pensively

“Right...” started Jen with a widening smile “And if her pill was swapped with say sugar pills or something, she wouldn't notice, well not till its far too late for her to stop it!” continued Jen “Give her a couple of weeks and she'd be a fertile as a horny little rabbit! 0% protected and 100% knockupable” she added with a chortle

Amy chuckled at Jens comment “Yeah, and I'm pretty sure she's seeing a few guy's at the moment so anyone of them could be the lucky winner in the race to mommy her up!” she said

“I can't wait to see her waddling around the office, her hormones going crazy, not to mention her appetite going through the roof!” giggled Jen excitedly.

Amy pondered the idea for a moment as she gazed up at the mannequin.

“Well a cute spring baby would really be nice!” she started “Maybe I could bring my mom up to look after her for a few months, Cook, clean ,you know really take care of her!”

Sounds perfect replied Jen

“Yeah, a few weeks of my mom's home cooking will certainly do her no favors, mom would certainly pack a few extra on her take it from me!”

Jen could see that her idea had lit a flame inside Amy, but she wanted to press home the point

“Just think about it, ugly nursing bras, regular OBGYN visits, comfortable but unflattering slacks with elastic waist bands, constant back ache and...” just then the two women spoke in unison “...Maternity smocks!” the pair laughed loudly as they fell into each others arms

“She'd absolutely hate it” said Amy finally managing to control her laughter

“Yeah...” started Jen as she chuckled “...But once our little friend there get to work and she's finally lost that killer figure of hers and with a baby on top of all that she'd be far too big to have a choice in the matter!” she added

With a growing grin Amy quickly grabbed Jen by the hand and with a beaming smile she said “Lets go in and see what we can find for our little momma to be shall we!”

The two women entered the store like a couple of over excited school girls. The brightness of the store was in stark contrast to the last place and both the women felt much more at ease in the pleasantly air cooled environment.

The couple giggled almost uncontrollably as the swept between the racks of Maternity clothes, occasionally pausing to pull out a garment and comment.

Amy was enjoying the experience more than she thought she should, but for the first time in what felt like forever she was really having fun.

“Here, look” she said as she slipped a pastel colored blouse from the display and draped it against herself “What do you think?” she chuckled her question to Jen

Jen who was equally enjoying the experience smiled as she gazed at the top against Amy's body “Well, its pretty, but I think there's something missing” she joked

Amy knew exactly what Jen had meant and she instantly arched her back and pushed out her tummy

“There, what about now! The beautiful Ms Taylor in a few months” she chortled as she gently rubbed her inflated belly

Jen almost fell about the place with laughter. And with a wicked smile she moved closer to Amy

“Why, Ms Taylor you look positively glowing, and I do believe, are your gaining a little weight there?” she joked as she patted Amy's belly “You'd better watch that figure lady!” she added with a smile

Amy took hold of the idea and added coyly

“I know, I've put on nearly twenty pounds over the last few months and I don't know why. I think that no good PA of mine has been putting something in my drinks!”

Jen smiled and added “Well, by the look of you someone's definitely been putting something in you. I mean, from what I hear you've been on a steady diet of young virile, not to mention extremely potent men dear, and this is what usually happens to a girl when she does that with no protection!”

The pair enjoyed the moment before moving on.

The two danced around the store commenting and laughing as they went until they found themselves in the lingerie department

“Oh, this should be good!” giggled Amy as she moved through the meticulously displayed garments

“Oh yes...” started Jen with a beaming smile “...Lets see what's in store for our little test subject shall we?” with that Jen started picking up items as she went.

Just then Amy paused at the Bra section. Rows and rows of Bras mostly pretty heave duty with large straps and lots of support, next to those were the nursing bra.

Amy shuddered as she picked on up. The enormous cups caused to chuckle. With that she gazed over towards Jen who was busy herself in the panties section

“Pssh “She said rather embarrassed at the selection “What do you think?” she added holding up the Bras her actions finally managed to pull Jens attention away from the panties she was examining

Instantly a beaming smile crossed Jens face “Oh that's perfect! What size is it? She added as she dropped the large pair of panties she had been holding and moved closer to Amy.

Amy quickly tugged at the size label “It's a 36E!” she chuckled

Jen smiled “36E, that would be great!” she said coldly

“I know replied Amy “ But, we'd never get her into a 36E, I mean I reckon she's barely a B cup at the moment” she added

Jen took the bra a from Amy and held it up. She quickly took in the size of the garment, the ample cups currently hanging empty and flaccid, the thick shoulder straps and the triple hooks at the back

“Well if your little friend there is half as good as that old woman claims, then all we have to do is make sure she packs those pounds on, and the baby will do the rest to get her into this little beauty!”

The pair laughed at Jens comment.

“I really can't wait to see her waddling around the office” said Amy

“Me too” replied Jen “I hope she's enjoying that figure whilst she can, cos pretty soon it's gonna be gone, gone, gone! along with her career!”

Amy quickly agreed and with a mischievous grin she said “I guess so. Well can't resist this beauty” with that she headed off towards the till.

As the women waited in line to pay they chatted

“Well, we really need to start planning which lucky guy's gonna be the one to knock her into the baby bump club!” said Jen

“Well' from the little she told me gather that she really likes that guy Josh”

“Josh Thomas, the guy who writes the Metro fashion column?” queried Jen

“Yeah that's the guy, only its not the column in the paper she's keen on, if you know what I mean!” replied Amy with a chuckle

“I hear he has a brother who works in the City doing something or other” clarified Jen

“Yeah that's the one, that's his twin brother Jack” confirmed Amy as the pair shuffled closer to the front of the queue

Jens smile broadened “He has a twin brother?” said Jen

“Yeah that's what I hear, so?”

Jen could hardly contain herself. Excitedly she blurted out “Well don't you see, twins run in families, so...”

Amy looked quizzically at Jen

“So, if her manages to get Taylor in the family way, don't you see...it could be TWINS!” said Jen

Suddenly the ramifications of what Jen said finally hit Amy and she laughed

“Oh that lovely flat belly of hers is gonna be in for some real changes!” she said

Jen agreed and replied “And she can forget about thirty pounds of baby weight, our girl could be on course for at least sixty, possibly eighty!”

The pair laughed uncontrollably as they finally reached the till

Twenty minutes later the pair left the store. Each had managed to resist further impulse purchases, though there was a large smock dress on sale neat the door that really tempted Jen.

Just as the women were about to leave the shopping area Amy saw a bodybuilding store. At the end of the street. Grabbing Jens hand she quickly pulled her inside.

Again the array of goodies was almost overpowering, but Amy knew exactly what she wanted.

She excitedly scurried towards the supplements display and picked up the largest container of “Weight Gain +”

Amy spun round towards Jen and proudly displayed her trophy

“2000 calories per serving!” she proudly proclaimed “This stuff is gonna pack the weight on her in no time! Two or three glasses a day and bye bye size 0 and hello nice plump size 16” she said as she moved towards the check out

“Your so wicked!” chuckled Jen as Amy paid and soon the two overly excited women were heading back home.

The next day the two women arrived early at work. Amy knew that Taylor was going to be out of the office till the following day so she and Jen met in Taylor's office.

“Did you bring it?” quizzed Jen

Amy beamed a smile as pulled the small Idol from her bag

“Of course I did, now where do we put it?” she mumbled to herself

Jen pondered the question for a moment

“Well, the woman did say that the closer it was to the subject the quicker it would work, right?”

Amy nodded as she prowled around Taylor's office

Finally she moved over to Taylor's desk. Jen glanced over from the other side of the office

“No, you can't put it in her desk, she'll find it and then, questions!” she said joining Amy near Taylor's desk

“I know...” started Amy quietly. Just then she reached under Taylor's large leather chair “... But she'd never think to look here” she concluded as she slipped the Idol under the seat between the loose leather and the chair frame

There, it's ready to do it's work!” she added as she stood up smiling.

The two women giggled as Amy pushed the chair back into place behind the desk

“Well let's see what happens, I'd give her a week before she's starting to spread” said Amy coldly

“Guess your right” replied Jen “Now for those pesky contraceptive pills of hers” she added as she moved over to a small silver box placed delicately on top of a shelf

“How do even know about them, I didn't” asked Amy as she watched Jen pulled the small distinctively shaped compact out.
“Oh, I saw her once taking one, she really balled me out for barging in on her, but well It's payback now I guess” replied Jen as she emptied the compact of it's precious contents.

Just then she pulled out a similar looking compact from her pocket and started refilling the Contraceptives with the small pills she had just bought .

“I found these in a drug store on my way in...” started Jen “...And, well I couldn't resist. They look and taste just the same, look” she said holding one of the small white pills up for Amy's inspection “In fact the only thing they don't do the same is stop those nasty little swimmers from getting to her eggs!”

Amy agreed “But I thought you were going to wait for her to “lose” them?” she said nervously

“I know, I know” started an ever increasingly excited Jen “But, I was thinking and I reckon the sooner we get her in the family way the better, and anyway once she starts to pack on the pounds, who knows if our chosen Daddy, Josh, will still find her attractive, you know he might not be into thick chicks!” replied Jen

The paid laughed loudly before regaining some composure.

Finally Jen had finished replacing the pills and she quietly slipped the compact back inside the silver box

“There, but don't forget to make sure they get home with her or she might have another stash there and all this would be wasted “ she mumbled as she stepped back to check if the box was in the correct location

“Sure thing” replied Amy dutifully

“Now, all we need to do now is to wait for a few days. Possibly a week or so till the contraceptives are out of her system and she'll be as ripe as a plumb and ready to breed!” said Jen triumphantly

Amy smiled

“Now it's your turn” continued Amy “You need to schedule a few meeting with that guy, Josh for about two weeks time. Nice, romantic meals, and stuff then let nature take it's course!” she added

“Yeah, I'm right on it!” replied Amy excitedly “Oh, I have the perfect idea” she said “Taylor's supposed to be speaking at a weekend seminar in New York, that's in a couple of weeks time. I imagine that Josh will be there, it's kind of a big thing. I can speak to his PA, Julie, and see if we can get them adjoining rooms!” she concluded with a smile

“Oh perfect, how romantic a nice long weekend with her flat on her back and full to the brim with Josh' thick baby juice should do the trick nicely” Jen paused briefly before adding

“That girls gonna be shopping for strollers in no time!”

The two women chuckled to themselves as they finally left the office.

Amy quickly slipped into her own office and slid behind her desk. For a moment she scanned the growing stack of paperwork she was supposed to file, but couldn't face from the other day.

Just then Jen followed her in and closed the door behind her.

“So that's my little addition to the downfall of the queen bee, now what have you got to bring to the party?” she asked excitedly

Amy eased herself back into her chair and smiled

“Well now that your asking” she replied as she reached down into the first of a set of drawers in her desk

“Check this little lot out” she said as she beckoned Jen closer.

Jens eyes lit up at the sight that met her. Amy's draw crammed with treats, several family size bags of M&M 's both peanut and chocolate along with a hugh array of other candy treats.

“And this...” she added as she opened the second draw. Inside was three full five liter bottled of milky looking liquid

“Is that...?” started Jen

“....The Weight gain +? It sure is, I was up really early this morning too. I think I used my time productively, don't you? “ she added with a cheeky smile

“That girls not gonna know what's it her!” said Jen as she surveyed the bounty in Any s desk drawers

“Well that was the plan, right!” replied Amy “I'm going to convince her that this stuff is a new diet shake from the far east, she's a sucker for that kind of thing, then, once we get her firmly under our control, I'll break out the candy. Lots of little bowels dotted around her office. She'll be grazing on them all day in no time at all” she added

Jen was completely impressed with Amy's plan

“Yeah, a couple of these “Diet” shakes on top of the treats will have the numbers on those scaled soaring in no time! I think I can easily get about four to five thousand calories into her per day. And that's without her regular meals!” added Amy as she sat back contented with her plan

“Yeah, and then good old Josh will come along and get her in the family way” replied Jen as she slipped out of Amy's office and headed for her own area.

The following day Taylor was back in work, as stunning and demanding as ever.
Before she'd reached her office she had berated several members of staff for their appearance and lack of effort in getting several samples the dispatch.

Finally she reached her office and slammed the door. Amy's office stood silent for all of around ten minutes before shrill bleep of the intercom ruined the morning.

“Amy get in here!” demanded Taylor

Amy knew not to as questions when she was like this so she quickly picked up her note pad and hurried into Taylor's office

“Hi what can I do for you?” asked Amy as she breezed into Taylor's office.

Taylor was sat behind her desk with her back towards the door so Amy couldn't read her expression.

There was a long pause before Taylor spun around to face Amy.

“Take a message to our worthless staff” she started the harshness on her face clear evidence of the foul mood she was in.

Twenty torturous minutes later Amy left the office. The lever of abuse she had just had to document only hardened her resolve in what she was doing and she now prayed that the Idol that she had put so much faith in would in face deliver.

Amy quickly typed up the message from Taylor and rather hesitantly sent it to all employees.

She eased back in her chair wondering when, or even if, the Idol would work. She and Jen had carried out the old woman's directions to the letter so hopefully is should just be a matter of time.
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Very enjoyable, I like the term - knockupable! The banter between Amy and Jen first rate.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Next

Return to Stories