Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby her revenge » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:20 am

Hi all, a little quicker than I thought here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy it

Chapter 9

The next few days were a blur for Amy. As well as practically running the firm she had to find an OBGYN urgently as well as arranging for Taylor's ongoing Physio visits for her knee.

The time rushed by and Amy fought hard to keep things moving along.

After three days she finally managed to allocate some of her time to the hunt for a good OBGYN for Taylor. She asked around her few, but loyal friends, and one name came back time after time Dr Janice Patterson, she seemed to have looked after most of the women or family members of the people Amy asked

The name sounded vaguely familiar to Amy as the discussions took place and after the third glowing report in a row from her acquaintances Amy decided to visit the Doctors surgery to check it out.

This was unusual and Amy felt more uneasy than she hoped after all it wasn't normal to engage a Doctor on behalf of another woman, especially for such an intimate and trusted position, but this was far form a routine pregnancy.

Amy entered the reception of the Surgery and she was greeted by a smiling young woman in a crisp white Nurses uniform

“Good afternoon, can I help you?” the woman said, her voice clear and confident

“Yes, my name is Amy Pascal and I have an appointment with Doctor Patterson at four

The young woman quickly punched Amy's name into the computer and she smiled as the screen agreed with the details she had been given

“Oh yes, I have you here, please take a seat the Doctor is running a few minutes late but she'll be with you presently” said the Nurse

Amy smiled and nodded her head as she moved towards the comfortable looking chairs along the far wall of the waiting area.

As she waited Amy scanned the informative poster on the wall. Most were simple warning posters about remembering to get a particular jab or another. Finally Amy's eyes fell on a large poster next to the doctors office door. She smiled as she looked at the colourful image of a heavily pregnant woman with a shocked expression on her face looking down at the numbers whilst standing on a set of scaled with the caption, “You not supposed to be eating for two”

It was obviously a simple warning about overeating during Pregnancy and a rather unsubtle attempt to try to to dispel popular the myth of many a well meaning mothers

“Oh, I just can't wait to see you like that” thought Amy as her smile widened

Just as Amy was enjoying the thought she was interrupted by the sound of the Nurses voice “The Doctors ready for you now” she said in a well honed tone
Amy snapped out of her thought and smiled

“Thanks” she replied simply as she made her way into the Doctors office

The office was a reasonable size with the usual books and diplomas scattered around the place. The AC was cranked up and Amy shuddered for a moment as she entered.

Behind the large mahogany desk sat Doctor Patterson. She was a slightly plump woman with dark hair which showed speckles of grey. Amy guessed that she was around the same age as Taylor just from he first impression. The doctor stood up as Amy entered the office and smiles a welcoming smile

“Good afternoon, can I call you Amy?” said Patterson as she held out her hand in greeting

Amy was instantly fond of the woman, she gave off a comforting yet professional aura.

“Oh please do” replied Amy shaking Patterson's hand firmly

“That's great” replied Patterson as the two woman sat down “And I'm Janice” said Patterson “I like my patients to feel comfortable with me, after all this process is a team effort.

For a moment Amy felt uneasy, feeling that she had duped the Doctor into the meeting and she wanted to redress that matter as quickly as she could
“Thank you Janice your very kind, I feel though that I must get things straight before we go any further” she said sitting straighter in the chair than normal

“I'm her on behalf of my boss, I'm not pregnant myself” she continued

Janice looked puzzled at Amy's opening declaration “Your Boss?” she asked

“Yes, I know its a little unusual, but if you allow me I'll explain” said Amy

“Please do” replied Janice easing herself back into her large leather chair

Amy briefly explained the her boss had just found out she was pregnant but that she was unable to come to the office due to her recent accident, She of course left out the part where the Idol came in to play.

“I see” started Janice as she scribbled down some notes “And your sure your boss wants me to attend her?” she added

Amy smiled “Well she doesn't know yet, but she gave me licence to find the best OBGYN I could and after talking to lots of women your name came highly recommended” she said

“Well that's always nice to hear” replied Janice with a smile “So what's you Boss' name, lets start there” she added with her pen poised

Amy smiled with relief “It's Jane Taylor” said Amy

Instantly Janice' face changed from the affable woman that greeted Amy into a stern frown

“Jane Taylor, the fashion designer?” asked Janice coldly

“That's right “ replied Amy sensing some trouble in the Doctors tone “Is that a problem?” she added

The Doctor paused for a moment and placed her pen onto the desk

“Well It could be...” started Janice “...You see I know Jane from old, we went to the same College together” she added

“So your kind of friends?” asked Amy hopefully

“I wouldn't say that” answered Janice with a weary smile “More acquaintances I'd say” she added

“In a good way?” asked Amy

“Not so much” replied Janice

At this point Amy started to feel anxious, her plan to find a Doctor quickly appeared to be unravelling spectacularly

“You see...” started Janice “ ...We knew each other back in the day, she was studying Fashion and business and I was pre Med, She was always the most desirable girl in the place, but she knew it, Anyway one drunken night I made a play for her, which she instantly rebuked, which was okay I guess I was young and very drunk! but she then set about letting the whole place know that I was a “Dyke” and as a result my last year there was horrid, I never could forgive her for that” she added the hurt still evident in her tone

Amy was shocked, Firstly that she didn't realise that the Doctor was a lesbian, this mattered little to Amy who had several friends that were either gay or lesbian and, in fact, she always enjoyed their company, and secondly that Taylor would do such a cruel thing to Janice, especially at such an important part of a young persons life.

“I'm so sorry she did that to you, it must have been horrid” said Amy quietly

Janice paused before answering “Yes, but in some ways it was the making of me. It made me focus on my studies helping me to get to where I am, and I now have a wonderful wife and an understanding family” she said

Amy smiled feeling that the pair had overcome a major bump in their relationship

“In fact I may help that we know each other because almost the first thing I tell my patient is that I'm gay, some women don't care for this and I like it out in the open right off the bat”

Amy eased back into her seat “ So you'll still take her on then?” she asked

Again Janice paused before replying “Yeah sure, why not as long as she's okay with it I am”

Amy almost jumped out of her seat “Wonderful!” she replied “She'll be just fine with it I can assure you” she added

“Is she still the same self important girl I used to know?” asked Janice as she picked up her pen once again

“She has her days...” started Amy with a smile. Then she decided to give the

Doctor a little better news “But since the accident she put on a few pounds, all that laying around I guess” she said with a growing grin” In fact, she getting rather plump, but don't tell her I said that right!” she added with a chuckle

Janice smiled “Your secret is safe with me!” she replied with a chuckle “In fact she could do with putting on a few pounds” she added “I saw her in a magazine the other week and she looked almost skeletal!” she concluded with a giggle

Amy could sense the enjoyment of her news and she added “ No those days are gone, she's put on about twenty pounds since then, she's probably not much lighter than you right now” she said not knowing if the comparison would upset Janice or not

“Really” answered Janice as she scribbled a not on her pad “I bet she's hating that!” she added

“Yeah a little” replied Amy with a smile

“Well she going to putting on quite a few more pounds over the next few months so she'd better get used to it!” said Janice coldly

Amy chuckled at Janice' comment “I guess so” she confirmed

“Well I need to see her as soon as her knee brace is removed, it sounds like we are already behind time with the check ups and such” said Janice as she handed

Amy a small slip of white paper

“Here is my number, please contact me the instant she ready” said Janice
With that Amy and the Doctor shook hands and Amy whisked out of the office

As she headed home to her flat Amy pondered the possibility of telling Janice the whole story, but she decided not to at least at this stage.

Amy quickly updater Jan and then called her mother to ask how Taylor was feeling

“Oh she's been a little up and down really” replied Sylvia “She was bad this morning, with morning sickness, but I finally managed to get some food into her a couple of hours ago which she seems to have kept down for now” she added

“And the shakes?” asked Amy with a smile

“Yes she's had two so far, but I was just about to take another in for her, she says it eases her stomach a little” said Sylvia

Amy chuckled “Yes, it'll work wonders for her stomach that's for sure!” said Amy with a giggle

Amy then bid her mother a good evening and promised to drop in the following day

Amy peered from her bus as it made it's way towards her stop “So, who's gonna be a little fatty soon then” she pondered to herself “All bloated and round!” she added with a smile.

HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Very nice plot development with the doctor, enjoying the dialogue especially. Females sprouting catty remarks is very entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:55 pm

And the plot keeps on thickening. Neat!
Junketh71

Postby her revenge » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:08 am

Thanks to you both, I'm currently hard at work with the next chapter which I hope will be ready next week.
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:08 am

The next chapter will be up on Friday for those interested, just finishing off a few loose ends
HR
her revenge

Postby Lyssa » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Looking forward to reading your next chapter. You always seem to put a little extra in your stories.

:D
Lyssa

Postby Hongo1000 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 am

me too, enjoying it a lot.
Hongo1000

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Good luck with it!
Junketh71

Postby her revenge » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:53 am

Thank you all for your kind words and as promised here is the next chapter, please enjoy

Chapter 10

Three weeks later having finally had her knee brace removed Taylor was trying to resume some form of normal life. The Physio visited most days helping Taylor to regain some strength and flexibility in her knee.

The knee appeared to be almost as good as new, Taylor's figure was another matter. The weeks of inactivity along with the growing portions of Sylvia's meals and the constant consumption of the gainer shakes had left Taylor thirty five pounds heavier that she was before the accident.

Friday evening and Amy had just reached Taylor's flat with a large bundle of papers that needed Taylor's signature on them. She greeted Sylvia with a smile and a short, but heartfelt hug.

“So, how's our girl today?” asked Amy as she tossed her coat onto the sofa

Sylvia smiled as she picked up Amy's jacket and moved towards the small coat stand in the hallway. “Once a mother always a mother” she thought

“She's been pretty good today” started Sylvia as she returned back to Amy “The Physio said she's doing well and her knee looks better each day. She's starting to get around much easier too”

“That's great” said Amy “And her morning sickness?” she added

“Now that's a different matter” replied Sylvia with a slightly worried smile “She's been throwing up most of the morning, but she seems to be much better once I get some food in her” she added

Amy smiled slightly, more at her mothers comment about getting some food into Taylor rather than Taylor's discomfort

“Those pesky babies are really making it hard for her” said Amy

“Well they have a habit of doing that from time to time” replied Sylvia who had seen this many times before

Amy then moved towards the bedroom and gently tapped on the door

“Come in!” said Taylor

Amy pushed open the door. The room was in semi darkness as Taylor was eagerly watching one of her favorite afternoon soaps. Before the Idol Taylor would not have even considered watching such rubbish, but the weeks of bed rest along with the Idol's magic appeared to have lowered her resentment for such things

Amy moved closer to Taylor

“Hi there I understand the knee is coming along well” she said in a cheery tone

Amy dropped the bundle of papers onto the end of Taylor's bed and sat down

“Oh yes, the knee feels good” replied Taylor finally dragging her eyes from the TV screen

“And the tummy?” enquired Amy

Taylor frowned at the question

“Now that's a different matter, it feels like something is doing somersaults in there, it feels so uncomfortable that there's the nausea, don't even get me started on that!” she replied

Amy tried to console Taylor whilst relishing her mild discomfort.

“Well I'm sure it will pass soon, maybe once your into the second trimester”

“Don't even joke about it” replied Taylor” I mean, just look at me!” she added as she threw back her sheet exposing her growing figure for inspection

Amy fought to keep a smile inside as she and Taylor got down to work matters.

Taylor wasn't wrong her figure had changed massively over the last few weeks

Gone was the rail thin fashion model and in her place was a chubby little middle aged woman who looked like she hadn't skipped a meal in years.

Taylor's once toned thighs now looked chunky and devoid of any muscle tone what so ever. And her nightgown did little to hide the accumulation of chub on her hips and belly. Her belly was especially prominent as it gently pushed the gown to its limits. Resting neatly on top of Taylor's growing portly belly now sat a bountiful pair of Bona Fide C cups boobs spilling out of the top of her gown, a far cry from her normal perky little A cups.

Amy fought to contain a gasp. She was amazed at how well the plan was working and with the baby, or babies, on the way she delighted in the fact that Taylor's figure was only going to get bigger.

“So you've put on a few pounds since the accident” said Amy helpfully

Taylor looked shocked for a moment but then her now usual placid face returned

“A few pounds !” she echoed “Then grabbing a thick handful of belly chub she added ”This is more than a few pounds, I'm hugh!”

Amy was delighted that Taylor was now becoming conscious about her weight as she had been for years and she couldn't resist a little jibe at Taylor's expense

“Well okay, its a bit more than a few pounds” she started with a growing smile

“In fact, you know, your getting quite the little belly on you there!” she added playfully patting Taylor's bump. She then gently pinched a thick layer of newly acquired belly fat and added “Look like somebodies been enjoying mom's cooking a little it too much, you naughty girl!”

Taylor was shocked at Amy's comments and she slapped her hand away. This was the first real sign of rebellion that Taylor had shown since the start of the project.

Amy simply smiled and let the incident pass

Taylor was outraged and upset at the thought of her once exquisite figure being destroyed.

“NO! I can't be fat!” she protested “I'm Jane Taylor the setter of fashions and an icon, I'll show you!”

Amy was more than amused at Taylor's outburst and she giggled as she watched Taylor struggle off her bed and limp over to her bank of closets

Again Amy reveled in the preposterous image of Taylor trying to look in control of the situation. She eased onto one elbow as she watched Taylor finally throw open one of the large closet doors

“That's so delightful” she chuckled “Go on, you can look all you want, but you'll not be getting that chubby little ass of yours into anything in there!”

Instantly Taylor stopped rummaging through the racks of garments and her hands reached for her ass.

The sheer panic on Taylor's face finally caused Amy to laugh out loud

“Quite the little bubble butt you've got now, it looks like mom's cooking is really settled nicely!”

Taylor frantically glanced over her shoulder ad her butt. As she did her fingers squeezed the unfamiliar softness of her ass

Amy knew she could stop this conversation and make Taylor forget it even happened at any time she wanted with just a few words thanks to the Idol, but she was enjoying the show and after all she had waited months for some real payback and, from where she was sitting, it look like payback took the form of an nice plump ass!

Taylor rifled through the rows of clothing looking for something that would disprove Amy's comment. Finally she pulled out a short pale blur skirt. Taylor cast her trained eye over the skirt briefly before spinning around to face Amy

“Here, I'll show you!” she said as she started to step into the skirt

Amy's smile grew as Taylor inched the skirt higher and higher. Suddenly Taylor's progress slowed to a halt around her thighs, try as she would the skirt wouldn't go an higher and remained stuck.

Amy laughed out loud once more “Go on, all the way up!” she coaxed

Taylor twisted and pulled, but the skirt simply wouldn't go any higher

“Arr, what's wrong can't get it over those chunky thighs?” chuckled Amy as she hopped off the bed and joined Taylor at the closets.

“Here let me help, maybe I can squeeze you into it” she purred as she took a firm grip of the waist band of the skirt and pulled. After several failed attempts to inch the skirt higher Amy finally conceded defeat with a chuckle

“No, it definitely wont go any higher” said Amy, then with a sharp tap on Taylor's butt she added “Your certainly not a size 0 any more that's for sure!”

Taylor finally broke down and cried “I'M A FAT COW!” she blubbed

Amy started to feel sorry for her long time tormentor, but things had gone too far to stop now

“No, your just a normal sized woman just like the rest of us now. Your carrying some extra padding here and here...” she said as she placed her hands on Taylor's butt and hips in turn “...But that's normal for most women and with a bit of really hard work in the gym you may be able to get rid of an inch or two”

Just then Amy cupped Taylor's growing pot belly “But you're little pot belly here's going nowhere, well at least for the next nine months anyway!”

Taylor stood defeated in front of Amy “Well, I should say It's going nowhere but out!”Amy gently rubbed Taylor's soft rounding belly “And the way your packing on those pounds I'd say you'll be saying bye bye to your toes in just a few weeks!”

Taylor limped back to the relative safety of her bed and dropped down.

“Why is this happening to me?” she sobbed

Instead of making Amy sorry for her this display of self pity angered her for some reason.

“Oh, get over yourself” she said coldly “Do you think your the only woman to have gained a little weight?” she added as she joined Taylor on the bed

“Hell, your so lucky, you've had a life that most women would die for. You've never had to count every calorie that you put in your mouth, no you've always been the belle of the ball, so now things are a little different and you have to live like every other woman in the world. Dressing to hide your little problem areas and trying to emphasize the positives” with that Amy started to get up, but she couldn't resist one last jibe at Taylor before she made her forget the last few minutes

“Of course that little sweet little pot belly of yours is going to be getting quite a bit bigger very soon, and no amount of cleaver dressing is going to be able to hide that baby bump soon!” she said with a gentle pat on Taylor's belly.

Just then Amy reached out and touched Taylor's forehead

“Now, lets have none of this nonsense, your a contented and happy woman” she chanted

Taylor seemed to instantly connect with Amy's words and moments later she repeated “Yes, I so lucky”

Amy smiled and picked up the bundle of signed work documents, then, as she reached the door of the bedroom. She turned, a growing smile on her face

“Yes that's right, Now you settle down and I'll send in Mom with your afternoon meal, then I'll call Doctor Patterson and let her know your ready to visit her for your first check up. Then I'll have to slip off home and dig out some of my old clothes, you know the bigger ones for you to wear until we can get you down the the mother & baby store for some better things, because we definitely need to get you some bigger bras, those boobies of yours are getting enormous!” with that Amy chuckled and slipped out of the room.

Taylor, still in some kind of daze, simply slipped beneath her sheets, switched her TV back on and resumed watching her program almost oblivious of the recent conversation she had just had with Amy.

Amy quickly moved through the apartment with purpose. She bid her mother a brief good bye and promised to drop by the following day for a longer chat.

Amy skipped down the stairs as she dialed Dr Patterson's number.The call was picked up almost instantly by the cheerfully sounding receptionist.

Within a few minutes Amy was talking to the Doctor,After a brief chat Amy said

“Right, well she's free of her brace and getting around a little now”

Patterson eased back into her chair as she pulled up her diary from the computer screen

“That's good, so I think I can fit her in Monday at 3pm, is that okay with you?” she said

Amy smiled “Yeah. that sounds perfect” she replied, noting that it give her another couple of days to pack a few more unwanted pounds on Taylor

“Great” replied Patterson ”Just confirm it with the nurse and I'll see you both on Monday” she added

The pair bid each other a fond good bye and, after being transferred back to the nurse station, Amy confirmed the appointment and moments later Amy was heading off home with a smile and a skip in her step
HR
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:04 am

Impressive chapter, looking forward to the doctor's visit, the reunion between friends should be amusing.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Stories