Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Idol 3: Taylor Made. By Her Revenge

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:06 pm

So far, this is very exciting. Thank you for keeping those updates posted!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby her revenge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi all just a quick message to let you know the next chapter will be posted on Wednesday
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Chapter 8

Two days later and Amy sat at Taylor's desk picking through paperwork. She had started using Taylor's office soon after she'd had her accident, preferring the light and of course the wonderful view.

Just then her cell rang. Picking up the phone she glanced at the screen and noted with some trepidation her mothers name

“Hi mom!” she answered breezily “How's things this morning?” she added her heard beating slightly faster than normal

“Oh I'm good dear, but Taylor's been throwing up all morning, I think it could be her medication or something” replied Sylvia sounding slightly nervous

Amy's heart quickened even more “So how long has this been happening?” she asked

“Oh just this morning really, well she did say last night that her tummy felt off, but I gave her a glass of her shake thing and she said that seemed to settle it” replied Sylvia calmly

“Well I don't think you have to worry, she's certainly not allergic to her medication, we checked that at the Hospital” replied Amy

“Well if it's not that and it's certainly not my cooking, I don't know what's wrong with her” said Sylvia her concern evident in her tone

Amy paused for a moment and smiled to herself. She knew exactly what this could mean, every girl does, Throwing up regularly, especially first thing in the morning normally meant one thing, that she's finally PREGNANT!

Amy fought back a chuckle “Don't worry mom, I'll be over in a couple of hours, I just have to sort some things out here first” she said

Sylvia sounded slightly relieved as she replied “Okay. see you soon”

With that the pair bid each other a fond good bye and Amy ended the call.

Amy quickly punched in Jan's internal number and waited for the call to be answered.

Instantly Jan's familiar voice replaced the ringing tone

“Hiya” said Amy excitedly

“Morning” replied Jan her tone seemed to reflect her day so far, hard and rather dull

Amy paused for a moment thinking how she should break the news to Jan, just then an idea popped into her head

“So, exactly how far have you gotten with those maternity dresses!” she chirped

The silence on the other end of the line made Amy giggle

“W...what, you don't mean,,,” stammered Jan finally

Amy's smile widened instantly

“Oh I do, I've just been chatting with mom and she tells my that Taylor's been throwing up all morning, she can't keep a thing down, the poor little girl!” she purred

“Oh my god!” exclaimed Jan excitedly “That's great news, exactly what I needed today” she added

“I thought that would brighten your day!” said Amy “I'm popping over when I've finished up a few things here” she added

Jan beamed a smile, the first on of her day. “Keep me updated, I want to know everything!” she said “Oh, and to answer your question, I have the first one right here in my office. It's very sweet, soft peach color with a cute little bow on the belly, just to draw the eye” she said

The two women laughed uncontrollably for a moment before Amy said “I don't think you'll need a bow to draw your eye to Taylor's belly soon. In fact you may want to consider putting in a couple of extra panels in it, you know to allow for expansion!”

“Sure thing, boss lady, maybe I should put in a couple of side pleats that we can let out as she grows! ” she quipped

“You'd better make them big then, I mean she's been on the “Mom Diet” for less than a week and I swear she looks like she's gained ten pounds already! In fact I feel like I gain a pound when ever I go around there just from the smell!” added Amy with a giggle

“Well, if what you say is right, it looks like in not only your mom's rich sauce's that's she's been over indulging in!” said Jan.

Amy laughed at Jan's comment “Yeah, your right, it looks like Josh' own rich, fattening cream is really gonna start going straight to that belly any time now!”

Jan agreed “So you say she's looking bigger then?”

Amy chuckled as she tidied away some things from the desk to in preparation of her leaving

“Oh yes. I mean she's still bed bound so I haven't managed to get a really good look at her yet, but her face looks much fuller, she's getting some sweet chubby cheeks on her that's for sure and there's a definite little double chin starting to form already! Mom tells me she takes her in three meals a day and despite her complaining, she always finishes them off, and my mom's meals a legendary where were from” she replied

A couple of hours later Amy stood excitedly outside Taylor's front door clutching a small paper bag which contained a pregnancy test kit that she picked up on her way over.

Moments later Sylvia opened the door with a comforting smile

“Hi mom” purred Amy as she breezed past her mother and into the apartment. “How's Taylor looking now?” she added as she dropped the small bag onto the sofa

Sylvia moved slowly towards the kitchen, a force of habit she had acquired after years of greeting visitors.

“She's looks a lot better right now, at least she stopped throwing up anyway” she replied “Coffee?” she added

“Please” responded Amy “Well I spoke to her Doctor and he tells me she shouldn't be allergic to anything she on, and that I should look for another reason for her being this way” she added

The distant voice of Sylvia echoed from the kitchen “Well that something then” she said

A few minutes later Sylvia returned to the living room clutching two her hot cup of coffee

“So I thought I'd better pick her up one of these” added Amy pulling the test kit form the bag, “Just to check, ya know”

Sylvia's face looked stern and cold. She was from a different time. A time when young ladies didn't partake in intimate relations before marriage

“Do you think there's a chance?” asked Sylvia

“Well I do know that she's been seeing a guy pretty regularly and,well, accident do happen, right?” replied Amy

Sylvia seemed disappointed at Amy comments, but she had to admit that she'd seen many “Good girls” from around her parts suffer the same indignity, it was an old and familiar story

“I guess so” replied Sylvia

Amy took a sip of the still steaming hot coffee and instantly placed it down on the table

“Too hot!” she quipped as she stood up “I guess I'd better get this over” she added as she slipped towards Taylor's room

Sylvia simply nodded her agreement

Moments later Amy gently pushed open Taylor's bedroom door. The room was in semi darkness and several degrees cooler than the living room making it more comfortable to sleep in. Amy could just about make out the shape of Taylor sleeping in her bed. She slowly padded over to the side of the bed and softly dropped the test kit next to Taylor

“Hi there “ purred Amy as she gently started to shake Taylor

After a few gentle shakes Taylor's eyes slowly opened

“Good afternoon sleepy head” cooed Amy as Taylor struggled to shake of her latest nap

“Oh, hi Amy” replied Taylor finally “Wow, what a day” she added

“Yeah, mom tells me you've had quite the morning, right?” replied Amy as she settled down on the bed next to Taylor

“Hell yeah!” replied Taylor “I don't know what happened, I've never felt so bad in all my life, but your mom was great” she added trying to put a positive spin on things

“Yeah so I hear...” started Amy “So I called your Doctor and he tells me it's nothing medical your on, so that was good, right” she added

Taylor slowly eased herself higher up the bed and into a semi seated position

“So, what does he think it is than?” said Taylor sounding more together with each passing minute

“Well, he did advise me to...” Amy paused trying to find the words continue tactfully “...check everything conceivable” she finally said, happy with her final choice of words

“What do you mean?” quizzed Taylor

“Well, I just thought we had better be thorough” said Amy as she picked up the small white box she'd placed next to her

Taylor tried to focus on the box with little success, a combination of the darkened room and her still waking up meant that she couldn't quite focus on the writing on the box

“What's that?” she asked finally giving up on trying to read the words on the box

Amy fought hard to keep a straight face as she replied

“It's a Pregnancy test kit” she finally replied

The words seemed to shake the last remnants of sleep from Taylor's head

“A Pregnancy kit, that rubbish, I'm on contraception, you know that” she blustered.

This was the first real sigh of rebellion that Amy had seen in Taylor since this whole thing had started

“I know, I know...” started Amy trying to keep control of the situation

“...But the Doctor told me to discount everything before getting back to him” she added

Taylor blustered for a moment, obviously angry at the implied nature of Amy's comment.

“Well I can assure you I certainly not Preggers!” she finally said defiantly

“I'm sure your not, but let's just take the test and we can put that away for sure, right” said Amy

Taylor paused for a moment, then reluctantly she replied “Well, if you think should”

“I think it's for the best” responded Amy

It would seem that the manipulation spell of the Idol was once again at play as Taylor agreed

“Your going to have to help me to the bathroom” said Taylor

“Sure” replied Amy eagerly. Finally a chance to check out her mothers work!
Amy lipped off the bed and drew back the sheets that had been covering Taylor.

The medical brace on Taylor's knee dominated the image. A somewhat heavy duty brace firmly keeping her knee in place whilst the knee recovered.

Amy's eyes quickly scanned Taylor. Even in the darkened rook she could see that there had been some impressive changes over the past few weeks

Taylor wore a short light colored night dress, nothing fancy, just plain cotton with spaghetti straps. As Amy reached out to help Taylor from the bed she smiled as she noticed that Taylor was now sporting a very prominent bulge around her waist

Amy fought back a giggle as she thought to herself “Well well, don't you look nice and plump, I'd say you look a couple of months along already, you have no idea what your in for!”

Just then Taylor gently eased her legs over the side of the bed and, supported by Amy, her feet finally found the floor

“Nice and easy” said Amy as she helped Taylor to her feet.

After a few moments to get her balance Taylor said “Right lets get this over with”

With that Amy slipped her right arm around Taylor's waist and the pair started inching their way the short distance to the bathroom

Amy took the opportunity to explore Taylor's expanding figure as the pair moved to the bathroom,.

She smiled as her fingers found an unfamiliar softness to Taylor's hips, gone were her slim, almost skeletal, hips and now in their place were a nice set of plump and full hips giving her a far more feminine girth

Taylor didn't seem to notice Amy clandestine examination of her figure as she inched ever closer to the bathroom.

Amy continued her survey of Taylor as the pair neared the bathroom.

She was shocked just how much Taylor had changed. Her once rock hard belly was now soft and starting to form a regulation pot belly and it jiggled with every painful step she took. Taylor's night dress, obviously bought some time ago, now looked deliciously close to bursting across the hips and belly.

Taylor's bust line had not evaded the onslaught of calories she had been consuming also. Her now plump breasts hung slightly lower than before and with no support the bounced slightly as Taylor struggled to move.

Amy couldn't help but smile as she took in the results of her work

“Wow Taylor, your certainly getting pleasantly plump! Your Packing those pounds on very nicely, good girl” she thought “Those extra inches are settling exactly where I'd hoped they would” she added

Finally the pair reached the bathroom door and Amy opened it allowing Taylor the slip inside

Just as Taylor started hobbling into the room Amy purred “I guess you'd Better take this with you”

With a knowing smile she handed Taylor the small white box containing test kit

Taylor had forgotten the kit and she seemed annoyed about the fact

“Gee, thanks” she said sarcastically as she took the kit from Amy and moved inside the bathroom closing the door behind her

Amy then quickly spun around and moved back to the bed. She quickly checked under the mattress to check on her friend the Idol. She didn't know why or have any reason to think the Idol had been moved, but somehow it made Amy feel better to check just the same.

There had been no need to worry. As Amy lifted the mattress she saw the Idol still firmly placed where she had left it all these weeks ago

She smiled to herself “Good going little one” she mumbled to the Idol before quietly replacing the mattress

Just then Amy heard the sound of the toilet flushing and she knew that she only had a few seconds before Taylor would be back in sight. She quickly moved back to the bathroom door and waited for Taylor to appear.

It wasn't long before Taylor pulled open the door and, clutching the test kit in her hand she hobbled back into the bedroom.

Instantly Amy took the white plastic stick off Taylor “Lets pop this thing down over here shall we, It takes a few minutes to work” she said as she took the test stick off Taylor and placed it on the bedside cabinet.

She quickly returned to help Taylor back into bed. She took another brief moment to enjoy Taylor's rounding figure again before helping her onto the bed

“So, I know you don't want to think of it at the moment, but is there any chance...” Amy nodded her head in the direction of the test strip before adding

“...You may be...” she didn't manage to get to the end of her question before Taylor butted in

“No, none. I always use protection!” she answered bluntly

Amy was shocked at Taylor's aggression, It was the first time in ages that she was harsh in front of Amy and it almost sounded like she was back to her old ways,

Amy took the opportunity to re-establish the recent status quo

“Well, I know that, but well no contraceptive is fully 100% now is it!” she said with a knowing smile

“I know that!” insisted Taylor sharply

“And you have been seeing a lot of that Josh guy, right?” added Amy a mischievous grin forming on her face

“Yes, but as I said I'm always careful” insisted Taylor once more

Amy ignored Taylor's last comment and continued

“And I hear he's one of twins”

Taylor seemed unaware of the last

“Really?” she replied
Amy fought hard to suppress a giggle as she continued

“Oh yes, his family are well known for twins, I guess that's why his family is so big” continued Amy

Taylor's face seemed to turn ashen white instantly

“We...Well no. I didn't know that” stammered Taylor quietly

Amy could sense Taylor's growing discomfort with the conversation.

“Oh yes, It's pretty well known. So I guess he could pass that on right!” cooed Amy

Taylor seemed distracted as she replied “I guess” then rested her hands subconsciously on her belly

Amy could no longer fight the urge to giggle so with an slightly reserved chuckle she added

“Oh, I bet you're hoping that test is negative now, I mean twins are really gonna ruin that lovely figure of yours!” she said, her enjoyment of the situation evident

“I mean, I have a cousin who had twins and she gained like forty pounds or somethin' in the first five months, she went from a size 2 to an 18 and never managed to lose the pounds, wicked stretch marks too!” she added

Taylor just lay there shocked at Amy's comments

“But as long as your sure you've been careful then Josh' pesky baby juice can't do you any harm, right!”

“Right” agreed Taylor sounding far less certain than before

With that Amy noted the time “Well, I guess It's time” she said to Taylor as she glanced over at the test strip

Taylor swallowed her heart pounding faster with each passing second

Amy could tell Taylor was nervous and she decided to put her out of her misery
She quickly picked up the test strip and glanced at it.

Taylor scanned Amy's face nervously for any sign of emotion

Finally Amy mumbled to herself

“Well boss....” she paused to build up the tension but Taylor was far too nervous to notice

“...It looks like...” continued Amy slowly

The whole thing was like some form of torture to Taylor and finally she couldn't take any more and she barked out “WELL!”

Amy glanced over at Taylor and, as small smile inched across her face, she added

“...we'd better get you some new dresses!” she said as she thrust the test strip out towards Taylor “Your PREGNANT!” she added triumphantly

“NOOOOO, I CAN'T BE” demanded Taylor

Amy smiled as she reveled at Taylor's obvious discomfort

“I'm afraid so. These things are pretty accurate, look” she said holding the test strip closer to Taylor

Despite her objections Taylor couldn't argue with the evidence before her eyes, the test clearly displayed the words “PREGNANT” in the small aperture on the top of the device.

“OH MY GOD!” cried Taylor loud enough to cause Sylvia to burst into the room

“What's wrong!” she shouted as she entered

Amy simply smiled at her over excited mother “Oh don't worry we've just found out that Taylor is pregnant!” she said now totally unable to hide her delight.

“Well, though I don't condone such things before marriage, I do wish you all best and I hope you have a wonderful, healthy baby” said Sylvia, her words sounding sincere
“Or babies!” chirped Amy

“Oh, so there could be more than one in that little baby oven of yours” asked Sylvia

Taylor just slightly nodded her head in agreement but Amy wanted more

“That's right, her guy has twins in his family, in fact he is one of twins, right ?” she asked a still shocked Taylor who was still coming to terms with the news.

“Ye...yes” replied Taylor

“So it could be a double blessing then” purred Sylvia

“That's right” confirmed Amy as she feasted on the shocked expression on Taylor's face

Sylvia half turned to head back to the kitchen. She paused briefly as she did

“Well, it look like you'll not be fitting into any of those swanky designed clothes for much longer!” he said before disappearing into the living room

Amy wasn't sure if Sylvia's jibe was meant as a dig at Taylor, but she chuckled at her mothers comment just the same.

“I guess she's right” she said as she moved over to the bank of closets that flanked Taylor's bedroom and pulled opened one of the doors.

The closet was packed with designer dressed and tops, all neatly hanging in rows

“Well, I guess you can say good bye to this lot for a while!” said Amy as she opened a second door which contained even more clothes.

Amy could tell that Taylor was not registering half of what was being said to her but she continued all the same

“And these too!” she added with a smile “But don't worry I'll speak to Jan and see if she can, if you pardon the expression, knock something up for you, you know maternity dresses and such, you know some suitable things to fit you as you get bigger!” Amy added. She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed saying that to Taylor

“Bigger!” exclaimed Taylor indignantly

“Oh sure, you gonna get big soon” said Amy coldly “Specially if you carrying TWINS! Then you'll get enormous, it's kind of part of the deal!” she added with a smile

Taylor sang back into the relative comfort of her bed and pondered the next few months with horror

Amy slipped out of Taylor's room and back into the living room. She quickly picked up her bag and fished out her cell.

Amy's heart was pounding even faster as she hit Jan's number

Seconds later Jan answered

“Hi there” she breezed

“Hi back” replied Amy as controlled as she could

“So what's the news?” asked Jen excitedly

“Well...” started Amy “The news is good, no the news is great actually” she said as he smile grew “Well maybe not so good for Taylor” she added “She's PREGGO!”

“OH MY GOD!, REALLY” screamed Jan uncontrollably

“Yeah, she sure is, she' just had a positive test” confirmed Amy

“That's great news” echoed Jan “I do hope she's got twins in there” she added

“Me too” started Amy “ But even if she hasn't I've just seen her and she looks three months gone already, she's getting a nice little belly on her already!”

“She'd better get used to that now” replied Jan “She'll be getting a cute little mumsie waddle in no time” she added “Oh by the way, I've finished the first two maternity dresses for her, I have them here in my office” she said

“Perfect timing, are they nice?” asked Amy

“Well, their nice and big if that's what you mean. I added two three inch pleats on each side with some sweet satin ribbon lacing down the sides that will allow her to let out the dresses as she grows”

“Perfect!” Replied Amy “She's certainly going to be a growing girl soon!” she added with a giggle

“That's right, and we don't want anything restricting that lovely expanding belly now do we!” agreed Jan

With that the two bid each other good bye and agreed to catch up the following day at work to plan out the next phase of their plan.

HR
her revenge

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:06 am

I have to commend you on such an entertaining chapter - first rate all the way!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby her revenge » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:20 am

Thanks Matt
HR
her revenge

Postby brightsun21 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:05 am

Another great chapter
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby her revenge » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks, the next chapter will be up soon.
HR
her revenge

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 pm

This was a wonderful new chapter. Thank you for uploading!
Junketh71

Postby her revenge » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Thank you so much, really appreciate the feed back. I'm working hard on the next chapter and It will be up soon.
HR
her revenge

Postby her revenge » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 am

Just a quickie to say the next chapter should be up Wednesday or Thursday depending on my work load, thanks
HR
her revenge

PreviousNext

Return to Stories