If the fetish fits, wear it! XWG, Reality change

Moderator: audipwr87

If the fetish fits, wear it! XWG, Reality change

Postby audipwr87 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:52 pm

The students of Cathedral High were back after a fun sun-filled summer. Most of them were still in a daze, used to sleeping in and staying up til the sun was rising.

Jasmine Richards was not one of those students. She was excited to get back in the swing of things, to see her boyfriend Mike that she truly loved and to see her friends that she had missed so dearly.

Jasmine was that perfect student that was liked by everybody, teachers and students alike. She was among the top of the popular clique, but she was down to earth and had a heart as big as anyone.

She was that beautiful girl next door type that made guys all around her fall head over heels for her. Her bright and positive personality was infectious.

She had dark chocolate wavy hair that went just past her slim shoulders, delicious perky C cup breasts that formed perfect tear drops, leading down to a very slim stomach and a healthy back side that had a slight jiggle when she walked. She was bottom heavy to put it nicely. She weighed a very slim 120 pounds standing at 5'7 thanks to her strict workout regimen and drive to hopefully procure a scholarship in track.

Her eyes were brilliant pools of emerald that anyone could become lost in.

She stopped off at the cafeteria before school started and grabbed her usual breakfast which consisted of Greek yogurt and some granola. Once she finished her breakfast she headed for the main hall.

She spotted Mike in the main hall next to his locker. He was talking to a couple of his buddies when she approached him. Once he spotted her he ran up to her and picked her up, twirling her around with ease.

Her boyfriend Mike was your typical high school jock. He was 6'2 and was made of nothing but lean chisled muscle. He had medium length wavy blonde hair and a very defined face. He was the top dog on just about every sports team for the high school. Every girl wanted him and he knew it but he was perfectly happy with Jasmine. She was kind, smart and not to mention one of the hottest girls in school so he never strayed.

"I've missed you so much babe!" Mike said hugging her tight.

Jasmine in her sweetest voice returned the favor kissing him deeply. "I missed you too my love! It was one long summer without you here..."

Mike's hands were resting on her hips. "Well at least now we're together! No more boring family vacation without you. Now I can see you every day!" He said kissing her again.

"I tell you babe, this is going to be a great senior year!" Mike said excitedly.

Jasmine raised her eyes at him and smiling. "Oh is that right? Why do you say that?"

Mike continued. "Well because it's our senior year for one. Two, we're shoe ins for prom king and queen. And three, senior year means we basically get to rule the school."

Jasmine shook her head. "Sometimes I think you believe you can get away with anything just because you're the star athlete of the school..." Then she decided to flirt a bit. "And quite the stud, might I add."

****RIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG***

"Oh that's the bell, well I have to get to class. I'll see you at lunch okay baby?" Jasmine asked.

"You know it sweetheart!" Mike said with a wink.

Jasmine spotted a couple of her close friends. Luckily they had alot of the same classes so they could sit together and talk about the latest gossip.

Jasmine's friends consisted of different social statuses ranging from the popular side all the way down to the bottom of the barrel losers that never got a second glance.

First was her friend Kristin. She was basically perfect in every way. She was 5'7 122 pounds and had curves in all of the perfect places. She had a healthy hourglass shaped figure and she dressed to accentuate that fact. She was nice to her close friends but she could also be a total bitch to girls that were lower on the social ladder.

Her best friend Jamie was another popular girl who was a cheer leader. She was quite svelte at 5'3 and 105 pounds. She didn't have many curves to speak of but she was quite athletic. Jamie was obsessed with fashion and beautiful by any standards. She was just as kind and selfless as Jasmine. They had met freshmen year of high school at tryouts and hit it off.

Jessica was another close friend of hers. The two of them had grown up together. She was more of an average girl. She was 5'4 and was plump, borderline fat weighing in at 173 pounds. This didn't mean she wasn't beautiful. On the contrary, she carried herself quite well and took care of her appearance.

Jasmine caught up to her group while they were talking about the usual gossip; who broke up over summer, who got fat, all of the usual types of conversations you'd expect from the popular clique.

"Have you seen Heather? Kristin asked. "She has packed on the pounds! Can You say total "oinker"?

"Oh stop being such a bitch Kris! Not everyone can have a naturally fast metabolism like you!" Jessica said defending the aforementioned Heather.

"You're just defending her because you packed on a bit of weight over summer too huh? A few too many trips to Coldstone I presume?" Kristin said poking Jessica in her soft middle and laughing.

Jessica looked down towards the ground uncomfortably. "Yeah 12 pounds to be exact... What of it?" She muttered under her breath.

Jasmine had to interject. "Kristin just lay off! We've all been friends for a long time! It could happen to any one of us so stop being so judgemental!" She said with a bit of anger directed towards Kristin.

Jamie was starting to get upset now. "Kristin, you'd feel differently if YOU were the one who gained weight!"

"Well it'll never happen to us. We're just naturally gifted with fast metabolisms. That and WE actually eat healthy foods unlike you!" Kristin said in Jessica's direction.

Then Kristin set her sights on Jamie. "And Jamie, in all honesty you could stand to gain a few pounds. Have you seen your tits? Or lack there of?"

Jamie simply crossed her arms over her small bust and said nothing.

"Stop being such a judgemental bitch Kristin. I love you but Jessica is our friend whether she's 120 pounds or 220 pounds. It makes no difference to me!" Jasmine stated.

Jessica had to pipe in now turning to Jasmine. "Well you may think like that Jaz but trust me, your boyfriend doesn't share the same feelings about heavier girls like me..." she said with shame tainting her otherwise melodic voice.

Jasmine was surprised. "Why do you say that Jess?"

Jessica continued. "Well for one, he's poked fun at Heather in the past... Didn't you know he was the one who started her nickname?!?!"

Jasmine uttered the nickname. "Hefty Heather?" He started that?!?!"

Jessica looked down. "Yeah... and he called me "Jiggly Jess" in front of his friends..."

She always knew he was a bit shallow, but she didn't think he would stoop down that low. Poor Heather was the target of alot of ridicule because of Mike and the nickname he created.

Jasmine was furious. "I'll have to have a word with him! Set his ass straight!"

Jessica just scoffed. "Chhh yeah right!"

Jasmine rested her delicately manicured hand on her friends soft shoulder. "Don't you worry about him, he'll change his tone once I'm done talking with him. And if reason doesn't work, then I'll just hold out having sex with him... and if that doesn't work, then I might just have to break things off with him..."

Jessica's face took on a surprised look. "No don't do that!! Look I don't care for him, but I know he makes you happy and that's important to me."

Jasmine looked over at her friend with a soft smile. "As much as I care for him, I can't be with someone who judges another person just because of their weight."

Jasmine turned around to face Jessica, resting her hands on her friends shoulders and pulled her in for a hug. "Look, yeah I do like him but you're one of my best friends. I'd pick you over him any day. Don't forget that."

Jessica returned her feelings with a warm smile. "Thanks Jasmine. You truly are one of a kind."

They stopped arguing shortly after that. Basically whatever Jasmine said was the law of the land. She may have been nice, but she knew how to be assertive when it mattered and people knew not to challenge her. She was the queen of her group and she knew it.

The next class Jasmine had was Phys Ed and luckily both Jessica and Kristin had it as well.

Jasmine actually really enjoyed PE. She had always been in amazing shape. She was really hoping she could get a college scholarship for track because she loved it so much. Her and Mike would often go hiking or on a run and she could easily keep up with him.

They had to run a mile around the oval track for the day.

Jasmine was jogging at a decent pace staying at the front of the pack along with Kristin. It was so easy for them that they could keep up a normal conversation while doing so.

For poor Jessica it was a completely different story. Both Jasmine and Kristin had lapped her before Jessica had even finished her first lap. She was covered in sweat and was red in the face gasping for air.

Lunch time rolled around and Jasmine headed for the cafeteria to meet up with Mike along with her friends. She always brought a healthy lunch with her which usually consisted mainly of fruits, veggies and a yogurt.

"I don't know how you can eat that shit all the time. Don't you want something a bit more substantial from the cafeteria like a burger or chicken nuggets or something?" Jessica asked.

Jasmine chuckled at her friend. "As good as it sounds I don't want to gain any weight. Plus anything from the cafeteria is quite unhealthy."

Jessica shook her head. "Okay suit yourself. I just think you're missing out is all. You have to enjoy life sometimes." Jessica said as she dipped her slice of pepperoni pizza in ranch and took a rather healthy bite.

Jasmine saw Mike approaching her table. Her anger that had subsided earlier resurfaced. She got up and approached him. "You and I need to go talk somewhere more private Mike! NOW!"

"So what is this I hear about you having fun at the expense of my friends feelings?!?" She said pushing him up against a wall.

Mike was taken aback. "What are you talking about baby? I'd never do that!"

Jasmine anger only grew. "Hefty Heather!?!? Jiggly Jess?!?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!?"

Mike had never seen her so upset before. "Look, I'm sorry babe but honestly Jessica isn't even in the same ballpark as you... She doesn't deserve to be in your group!"

Jasmine had heard enough. Her right hand flew up towards the side of Mike's face and when it connected, a thunderous smack echoed through the halls. "Change you're fucking tone or we're through! That's final!"

Jasmine turned around after that and made her way back towards the cafeteria without looking back. She decided to nearly yell one more thing as she was walking. "And don't even think about sitting at the lunch table with me today. I don't sit next to assholes!"

Jasmine was shaking from the complete and utter anger that was running through her veins like a drug. She sat back down next to her friend Jessica who had a shocked look on her face. She couldn't help but just stare at Jasmine.

"I can't believe you did that!" Jess said with bewilderment.

"You saw that?" Jasmine asked incredulously.

Jessica laughed. "Saw it? Hell, all I had to do was hear it! I wouldn't be surprised if he has a red hand print across his face for the rest of the day!"

"Yeah... I kind of went "she hulk" on him didn't I?" Jasmine smiled slightly.

"Yeah no shit!" Jess said

"Well nobody makes fun of my best friend like that! Not even him!" Jasmine pulled Jessica in for another hug.

The school day went on like any other normal first day back from summer would go and soon enough it was time to go home.

Jasmine started her walk home. Sure she could've driven, but she lived close enough that she could simply walk. It was healthy and she enjoyed being in shape.

Jasmine was just about perfect in every way...

But she did hide a dark desire. She was attracted to BBW's or to be more precise, thin girls letting themselves go and gaining a large amount of weight. Sometimes on the verge of being unhealthy or immobile. It's not something she could explain. Maybe it was the vast difference between her own body and the ones she usually pleasured herself to? It was just something she loved looking at and pleasuring herself to quite often.

Almost every afternoon as a matter of fact.

Would she ever gain weight herself? Of course not! Would she ever date a girl, let alone a heavy one? Never! She found both the male and female form sexy but she always preferred being with a man. Plus she already had her amazing beau Mike.

It was merely a fantasy.

Jasmine reached her house after a half an hour worth of walking, walked in through the front door. She made a stop in the kitchen grabbing some grapes to snack on and made her way upstairs to her room.

She changed into some comfortable workout shorts. She had to pull the drawstring tight for the baggy shorts to merely rest on her hips.

She stopped off at the bathroom and weighed herself. Something she did every day. 120 pounds. "Perfect" was all she said.

She took a second to look at herself in the full length mirror and admired her svelte form.

She had the house to herself since her parents were still at work and her boyfriend was usually at practice.

She grabbed her laptop, laid out on her bed with the bowl of grapes next to her and logged onto her laptop knowing full well what she was about to do. She could feel her nether regions already stirring because of it.

She would frequent a certain site almost every day. Bloomingbeauties.com and she would always view the same model. The model went by Brianna.

Brianna was a goddess when compared to other models in the BBW genre. She had slightly curly brunette locks, big brown doe eyes, long eyelashes and full pouty lips. She was a true southern belle. Hailing from Texas so she had that cute southern drawl as well.

Brianna was right around the same age as her. She started out small, nearly Jasmine's size as a matter of fact. But that quickly changed. She had ballooned up to nearly double her original weight in under a year which was 117 pounds. She showed no signs of stopping or even slowing down and she made that fact very clear with one of her last updates stating that her goal was an impressive 550 pounds.

Jasmine checked out Brianna's latest update. It was a set called "Fattening fried food feeding". It contained a video and a number of pictures for viewing.

Most of the pictures contained in the set showed Brianna stuffing her face with fried chicken, deep fried Twinkies and other various fried foods.

The pictures were great and all, but Jasmine always preferred the videos. It was a much hotter experience that way.

Alot of the time Jasmine liked to play the videos and listen to Brianna's voice. Trying to imagine as if Brianna was actually there in her room.

Jasmine repositioned herself and slid her workout shorts down her flat exposed midriff a bit till the waist of them were down at her knees. Her slit was out in the open. She pressed play on the video.

"Hey yall! It's your pudgy pal here Brianna and I have a special video for yall today! Something I've never had the opportunity to do before!

Jasmine started gently caressing herself with her svelte fingers. She was already wet from the excitement.

"Today I'll be having a guest here with me who will hopefully become a regular. She will feed me and I will feed her." Brianna said with excitement.

Jasmine continued rubbing her clit a bit faster.

Brianna's voice piped in again. "Not only that, but she's going to try and follow in my footsteps. She's really skinny now, but we're going to try and make that a thing of the past!"

Jasmine was moaning gently as she closed her eyes. "Oh my god this is amazing." Her room started to blur.

Brianna continued. "Ladies and gents, I would like to introduce Jasmine!"...

Jasmine's surroundings became fluid...

Brianna's voice seemed louder and echoed now for some reason. Almost as if she was there in the room with her... One sentence kept repeating itself in a hollow resonance.

~~~"I would like to introduce Jasmine... I would like to introduce Jasmine... I would like to introduce Jasmine..."~~~

Jasmine's eyes opened and focused to her new surroundings. She was in Brianna's room! She looked down and noticed she was still dressed in the same workout shorts and white tank top that she changed into when she got home from school.

"I would like to introduce Jasmine!" Brianna said with glee.

As if Jasmine couldn't control her movements, she walked out in front of the camera and stood right next to Brianna. She was trying to fight it but it was hopeless. "Hey everyone! My name's Jasmine and I'm hoping to turn myself into a cute little butterball like Brianna here!" She said kissing Brianna gently and groping her belly.

Jasmine was screaming in her mind. She had no control over what was happening or what she was doing. "Did I just say I want to become a butterball just like her?!?!"

Brianna paused for a few seconds after their passionate kiss as if in a daze. "Oh yeah, now I must tell you all, not only is she my guest today but I'm happy to say that she is also my girlfriend."

Brianna continued on. "Well let's not keep our viewers waiting any longer right babe?" Jasmine nodded.

Brianna walked Jasmine over to the scale off to the side. "If you could be so kind as to step on the scale my love."

Jasmine did it without any hesitation. The digital numbers flashed for a second as it calculated her weight. "120 LBS" it read out on the digital display.

Brianna clicked her tongue. "Well we have alot of work ahead of us don't we babe?"

Jasmine was trying to resist, she wanted to scream out "NO!" But she found her mouth moving on its own. "That we do! I can't wait til I'm your size!" She said proudly.

Brianna giggled. "Patience love. You'll get there, I promise you."

Brianna stepped over to the scale herself and jumped on. The digital readout showed "226 LBS"

"Okay and I'm 226 pounds." She said shaking her belly. Jasmine decided to get in on the action as well shaking her tummy and squeezing it. She could tell Brianna was getting turned on by the belly play as she was biting her lip and her eyes were closed.

Brianna shook her head to clear her senses.

"Well sorry about that! Without further adieu, let's get to stuffing our faces!" Brianna said with enthusiasm.

Brianna walked out of the frame of the camera and returned a few seconds later rolling a large cart that was loaded up with many various fattening foods. She rolled it in between two chairs. "Bon appetiť" Brianna smiled.

Jasmine started stuffing herself will all sorts of delicious foods. Country fried steak, fried chicken, bags of chips, mashed potatoes, burgers from the local fast food joint... The list just continued on.

Jasmine was completely losing it. In her mind she kept screaming "No! I'd never eat like this!!"

Yet she found herself starting to enjoy it...

Brianna finished eating long before Jasmine did. "Does my baby need a helping hand?" Brianna asked.

"Murfff, yesh preash" Jasmine said through a mouthful of food.

Brianna brought a slice of pizza up to Jasmines mouth. "Okay open wide!" Jasmine gratefully accepted the food.

Her stuffing session ran on for an hour and a half. Jasmine felt like she was going to burst. One, because she had never eaten so much food in Her life and two, because she was hornier than she'd ever been in her entire life!

Brianna was massaging Jasmine's distended belly. "Aww don't you think you could at least eat another bite of this ice cream?" She shoved it in Jasmine's mouth without even waiting for an answer.

"That's my good little piggy!" Brianna said proudly.

Jasmine was on the verge of having an orgasm... She began moaning.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was back in front of her laptop on her bed with her fingers buried deep in her pussy.

"Damn that was one vivid dream!!" Jasmine gasped still coming down from her orgasm.

She hiked her workout shorts back up tying the drawstring under her flat abdomen. "Hmmm, have I gained weight?" She said poking her tummy. "I should weigh myself."

Jasmine waltzed over to where her bathroom was located and eyed the scale. She stepped on. The digital readout paused for a few seconds before revealing her weight.

"120 LBS"

"Huh I must be imagining things... It's just the same as it was at the beginning of summer..." She spaced out for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She went back in time to the day before the first day of school...

She hiked her workout shorts back up leaving the drawstring untied, causing her slightly soft midriff to bulge out over them.

She hopped off her bed causing her plump rear, midsection and breasts to slightly jiggle.

Her stomach demanded some attention as it groaned in hunger. She looked over at her bowl of grapes craving something to snack on but decided to hold off on eating more.

She lifted up her shirt revealing a slightly soft midsection and gently smacked it causing it to shake a little bit.

Jasmine waltzed over to where her bathroom was located and eyed the scale. She stepped on. The digital readout and paused for a few seconds before revealing her weight.

***146 LBS***

"Its just the same as it was a couple weeks ago. I know I put on some weight over summer but not a whole lot..." She said calmly noticing no discrepancy with the number.

She walked over to her full length mirror and took in her rounded form. She eyed a picture of her and Mike taken from the end of their Junior year resting in the wooden frame of the mirror. She was a bit slimmer then, probably around 120 pounds. "I've never been under 120 pounds and I probably never will be but that's okay! I think I look good anyways!"

She decided to make her way down to the kitchen. But not before grabbing the bowl of chips off of her bed to snack on.

For the rest of the afternoon she just lounged around watching tv or surfing the web. Not to mention snacking on chips here and there.

Jasmine awoke the next morning after a long night of snacking. She started to get ready for school.

First she shimmied out of her workout shorts that she fell asleep in and let them fall to the ground. Next she donned a bright pink thong. It was a bit tight and dug into her pudgier waist. Then she walked over to her closet and grabbed her favorite pair of jeans and a blue tank top. First she put on the top and while it highlighted her healthy breasts, it also pressed slightly against her soft belly and left an inch of flesh on display at the bottom hem.

Then she started putting on her jeans, shimmying them up her legs. They finally met resistance as they got to her roomier thighs. She had to jump up and down a number of times to get them all the way up. She struggled equally as hard to fasten the button but she managed to do so creating a bit of a muffin top.

"Ugh I really need to go back on my diet or else I'll need new clothes pretty soon..." part of her wanted to diet but another part of her was turned on about how she looked in her too tight clothing. How it hugged every soft curve.

She started her trek towards school. At first she was enjoying her walk, but soon enough her curvy thighs started rubbing against one another. "I swear if school was any farther away I'd drive..." She said to herself.

After about 45 minutes she had finally reached the school grounds. She was slightly out of breath.

Her first stop was the cafeteria for breakfast. She grabbed her usual chocolate muffin and chocolate milk and made her way to the main hall to meet up with her boyfriend and friends.

Jasmine spotted Mike leaning up against a locker talking with a few of his friends. When he finally spotted her he stopped talking mid sentence and his eyes grew wide. "Damn she had put on some weight!" He thought to himself.

His friends looked in the direction Mike was looking and it seemed as if they had noticed the change in the beautiful Jasmine as well.

Jasmine thought the look was out of happiness, but it was a look of shock. She ran up to him, her tits swaying back and forth and her slight belly jiggling. She pulled him in for a hug and a deep kiss. Her large breasts pressing up against his chest.

Mike broke their embrace and Jasmine started talking almost immediately. "Oh I've missed you babe!" Mike paused for a few seconds. "I missed you too..." he said passively.

Jasmine could sense that something was wrong and a frown formed across her face. "What's wrong Mike?"

"I hate to be "that guy", but did you put on some weight during summer?" Mike questioned.

Jasmine's eyes dipped down. She lied about the amount. "Yeah... about 15 pounds... But personally I think it has accentuated my curves don't you think?" Her emerald eyes flashing.

"To me you just look "puffy". Mike stated flatly.

That comment stung the poor Jasmine. She was fighting back tears. "Well I can easily lose the weight I guess... We'll go hiking and jogging... It's just... I just kind of like the way it feels and looks to be honest." She said trying to defend herself.

Mike held her by her hips and looked her up and down. "Babe, you know I love you... But you're a bit too "curvy" for my tastes..."

Then he eyed her breakfast. "And this is only going to make things worse!"

She looked at her chocolate muffin and chocolate milk. Her stomach let out a small groan that only she could hear.

****RIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG***

Mike looked down the hall. "Well I should probably get to my classe. We'll talk more about this later okay hun?" He gave her a quick kiss and went off to his class.

Jasmine was down about what Mike had said about her fuller figure but then she spotted her friends.

Jasmine caught up to her group while they were talking about the usual gossip; who broke up over summer, who got pregnant, who got fat, all of the usual types of conversations you'd expect from the popular clique.

Kristin was leading the pack.

"Have you seen Heather? Kristin asked. "She has packed on the pounds! Can You say total "oinker" She must be what, like 200 pounds now?"

"Oh stop being such a bitch Kris! Not everyone can have a naturally fast metabolism like you!" Jessica said defending the aforementioned Heather.

"You're just defending her because you packed on a bit of weight over summer too huh? A few too many trips to Coldstone I presume?" Kristin said poking Jessica in her soft middle and laughing.

Jessica looked down towards the ground uncomfortably. "Yeah... 12 pounds to be exact. What of it?" She muttered under her breath.

Jasmine had to interject. "Kristin just lay off! We've all been friends for a long time! It could happen to any one of us so stop being so judgemental!" She said with a bit of anger directed towards Kristin.

Kristin looked at Jasmine with a smug visage with fire in her eyes. "You mean it could happen to someone... like you?" She said pinching her slight love handle and jiggling it. You've really let yourself go over summer Jaz. I can't believe Mike can stand to look at you! I mean how much do you weigh now?"

Jasmine was taken aback at Kristin's rant and became angry. "I only weigh 146 pounds... personally I think I look sexy with these extra curves!"

I'm just naturally gifted with a fast metabolism. That and I actually eat healthy foods unlike you and work out instead of jist working out my chewing muscles!" Kristin said in Jessica and Jasmine's direction.

Jamie was getting angry. "Stop being such a judgemental bitch Kristin. I love you but Jessica and Jasmine are our friends! It makes no difference to me what they weigh!"

Kristin was annoyed. "Whatever, you two can continue to sit on your fat asses and stuff yourselves for all I care!"

Jamie quietly whispered to Jasmine. "If you ever need help with a diet or exercise regimen, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help!"

They stopped arguing shortly after that. Basically whatever Kristin said was the law of the land. If any one of the girls tried to lead the group they'd get the boot. She was the queen of her group and she knew it.

The next class Jasmine had was Phys Ed and luckily Jessica was in it with her so she wouldn't have to deal with Kristin by herself.

Jasmine was never a big fan of PE. Sure she enjoyed playing the occasional sport or going for a walk but running? Getting absolutley covered in sweat and gasping for air. No thank you!

Mike often tried to talk Jasmine into going with him on a hike or on a run but she usually turned him down. She remembered the one and only time she went on a hike with him. He was leaving her behind and every 5 minutes he'd have to stop and wait for her.

For PE they had to run a mile around the oval track for the day.

Jasmine was jogging at a slow pace towards the back of the pack still a ways ahead of poor Jessica.

The out of breath Jessica was lapped before long by Kristin who made sure to rub it in. Jessica wanted to yell at her but she was focused solely on breathing.

About half way through Jasmine was covered in sweat and was red in the face gasping for air. She could hear footsteps pitter-patterning about 15 feet behind her. It was Kristin...

"God! I can see your fat ass jiggling all the way from back here! Lay off the junk food will you Jasmine? Or else you'll end up like Jessica before you know it! I'm just trying to be a good friend."

Jasmine just shook her head. For one reason, because Kristin was being a bitch and she didn't want to add fuel to the fire and second, because she was having a hard time catching her breathe.

"I..."

"CAN'T..."

"KEEP..."

"RUNNING..."

She just simply ran out of gas and quit jogging...

Kristin made sure to add a few snide comments as she slowed up to talk. "I knew your fat ass couldn't continue jogging. Mine as well start trading clothes with Jessica. You'll be as big as her before you know it." She said laughing and sped off.

Jasmine was left there gasping for air, her hands resting on her knees and her face was a bright crimson in color with sweat dripping from her nose.

Lunch time rolled around and Jasmine headed for the cafeteria to meet up with Mike along with her friends. Mainly Jessica. She couldn't stand to see Kristin after her comments during PE.

She always bought a couple slices of pizza and ranch for dipping. The combination was simply delicious! She sat down next to Jessica who basically had the same meal plus a donut.

Jessica looked over and smiled at her. "It looks like great minds think alike huh?"

Jasmine laughed through a mouthful of pizza. "I guess they do!"

Jasmine heard someone approaching from behind. It was Mike. "Babe! I thought we talked about this. If you want to lose weight, you can't eat these kinds of foods! You'll only gain more weight!" He said motioning to the greasy pizza.

Jasmine was about to defend herself when Jessica decided to speak up for her. "What are you just so shallow that you can't stand to love a girl with some extra meat on her bones?" She asked Mike with some attitude.

Mike was just as surprised as Jasmine from Jessica's sudden outburst. "No... I-I'm... I-It's just-."

Jessica cut him off. "Just what?!? If you think Jasmine's too fat, I can't even imagine What you think of me!!"

Mike just stood there speechless.

Jessica kept prodding him. "Well??..." what do you think of me huh? Be honest! Inquiring minds want to know!!"

Mike had finally had enough. "GOD FINE! YOU ARE A FATASS JESSICA! YOUR BODY DISGUSTS ME OKAY?!? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?!? HUH?!?

Both Jessica and Jasmine were surprised this time around at the amount of anger he was projecting. He seemed to collect himself a bit after that.

"I just simply don't understand how you can eat that shit all the time! Don't you want something a bit healthier from the cafeteria like a salad or something?" Mike asked.

Jasmine simply replied "No, I like pizza too much. But you can eat a salad if you want." She said with a touch of sass.

"But don't you want to lose weight?" Mike asked incredulously.

Jasmine who was obviously upset at his outburst and outlook of overweight women came back with a response just to irritate him. "You know, suddenly I'm not so worried about losing weight after what you said." She took the last bite of her pizza. "In fact, I'm still hungry, I think I'm going to go grab a donut."

Jessica had to stifle a surprised laugh from Jasmine's response to what Mike said. She wanted to give Jasmine a thunderous applause.

She got up from her seat and started walking towards the cafeteria window. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks, turned her head around in a swift motion flipping her hair back. "If you ever decide to stop being such a shallow asshole, give me a call. You have my number." And she continued walking.

The rest of the school day crawled by at a snails pace. Jasmine was just looking forward to going home and "relaxing" as she liked to call it.

Before long the school day had come to a close and Jasmine was about to start her walk home when Jessica's red miata pulled up next to her. "Hey you want a lift to your house?"

Jasmine would never turn down a ride home. She enjoyed walking but not after the day she had.

"Hey thanks for giving me a ride home." Jasmine said softly.

"Hey, it's my pleasure. You deserve it after the shit you had to go through today! Jessica responded.

Jessica cleared her throat. "So uh Jasmine I was thinking that maybe we should hang out away from Kristin. She's just bad news..."

Jasmine nodded in agreement. "You know, I totally agree with you. We don't need that kind of negativity in our lives!"

Jessica giggled a bit. "Amen to that!"

They reached Jasmine's house. "Well thanks for the ride Jess, it means alot."

"Of course! Hey, why don't I pick you up tomorrow morning and we can roll in together! It's on the way anyways!"

"That sounds great!" Jasmine replied happily.
audipwr87
Transformation Grand Master

Re: If the fetish fits, wear it! XWG, Reality change

Postby audipwr87 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Jasmine did her usual afternoon routine once she entered her house. First she stopped in the kitchen grabbing a family sized bag of Doritos to munch on and a package of donut holes. Then she made her way upstairs to her room.

She changed into the same pyjama shorts and top that she wore the night before, grabbed a couple handfuls of chips and logged onto Bloomingbeauties.com and chose her favorite model Brianna. She was an up and coming BBW star. Her pussy ached with anticipation.

She slid her shorts down her plush thighs. The waistband digging into her legs every inch of the way down.

Brianna's newest set involved being on her hands and knees eating a pie.

Jasmine clicked on the video and starting softly rubbing herself listening to Brianna's southern melodic voice.

Brianna appeared in front of the camera looking as beautiful and as fat as ever. "Hey y'all! It's Brianna! And today I'm going to get down on my hands and knees and bury my face in this pie. No hands allowed"

Jasmine was really getting into it. Sliding her fingers slowly in and out of herself, hitting all of the right spots.

Brianna continued. "Now you know I'm not going to do this alone, so I'm going to call on my amazing girlfriend Jasmine to do this with me!"

The outside world went quiet as Brianna's voice rang through Jasmine's mind. "~~~amazing girlfriend Jasmine to do this with me~~~amazing girlfriend Jasmine to do this with me~~~"

Jasmine's vision cleared and the first thing she noticed was She was on her hands and knees staring down at a delicious looking banana cream pie.

Brianna's voice grabbed her attention. "So not only are we going to eat these pies but we're going to do a pie eating contest."

Jasmine found herself moaning at the idea of stuffing herself full of this calorie laden dessert. Brianna had 8 pies lined up for each of them.

Brianna continued. "My girlfriend has been such a greedy piggy recently! So much so that she has gained an amazing amount of weight since she first started!"

Brianna produced a scale. "So before we get started let's do a quick weigh in okay baby?"

"But I'm hungry!! I want to eat NOW!" Jasmine pouted.

Brianna smiled at her. "Now now now my little growing girl. No need to throw a tantrum. We'll get you fed soon enough!"

At that Jasmine got up onto her feet and started her slow walk over to the scale. She felt her ass and breasts jiggling with a small amount of motion.

She stepped up on the scale and after a few seconds the numbers appeared.

***146 LBS***

~~(((***Then reality rippled***)))~~

***176 LBS***

"Wow amazing job baby, you've gained 56 pounds since you first started!" Brianna squealed. "So how does it feel?"

Jasmine started running her hands down her body exploring every new bulge and every new roll. "Mmm it feels amazing Bree! But I need more! So much more!"

"Lets get this pie eating contest started!!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Patience, patience my love! I still need to do my weigh in!" Brianna giggled.

She stepped on the scale and waited a few moments and pressed her belly in so she could see the numbers.

***247 LBS***

***147 LBS***

Now Brianna was the smaller of the two girls. By quite a bit!

"Well it looks like I'm not the only one who's been a greedy piggy!" Jasmine stated. "I'm so proud of you babe!" That's a gain of 30 pounds since you first started! She approached Brianna and pulled her in for a kiss.

After about 10 seconds they broke off the kiss.

An undetectable shift rippled through reality.

It was Jasmine's website now.

"Well let's get this pie eating contest going!" Jasmine announced.

Brianna squealed and ran over to where her pies were located on the floor and positioned herself above the first one.

Jasmine positioned herself over her own pie. Her belly and breasts swaying back and forth like a pendulum.

"Get ready"...

Brianna's mouth was watering just thinking about that rich creamy treat.

"Get set"...

Her panties were soaked from the excitement.

"GO!"

They both buried their faces deep in their respective pies with a reckless craze eating them in mere seconds and moving onto the next.

Empty pie tins laid by the wayside. Their empty shells telling the tale.

Both Jasmine and Brianna were neck and neck. 4 pies down, 4 to go. Whipped cream covered their faces completely and had started spreading down to their breasts.

They were eating machines showing no signs of slowing down. 6 pies down, 2 to go.

Brianna started to slow up gasping for air. She looked over at her lover. She hadn't slowed down in the slightest. She had just finished her seventh pie and moved onto the final one.

Brianna dug in once more. Finishing her sixth and moving onto her seventh. Eating to the point of exhaustion. She was so full... yet she still wanted MORE!

"GAME OVER!" Jasmine declared.

Brianna lifted her head up from her half eaten pie and looked over at the tantalizing Jasmine. She was absolutely covered in whipped cream.

"Well that was a well fought battle my love." Jasmine said.

"Yeah it was!" Brianna said in a slightly dazed stupor.

"Well that's it for today viewers. Until next time, I'll leave you with this parting gift." Jasmine said as she approached the equally stuffed Brianna. A whipped cream canister sat in her hand. Jasmine brought it up and covered her body in streams of the sweet concoction.

"To the Victor go the spoils." She pulled Brianna in to lick it off of her.

Jasmine awoke from her incredibly erotic daydream. Once again her hand was buried deep in her nether regions. She rubbed her eyes with her other hand. "Damn that was incredibly hot!" She said to herself.

She hiked her pyjama shorts back up under her soft abdomen. Forgoing tying the drawstring since it wasnt needed. "Hmmm, have I gained weight? Because it sure feels like it. I hope I have!" She said poking her soft tummy. "I should weigh myself."

Jasmine waltzed over to where her bathroom was located and eyed the scale. She stepped on. The digital readout paused for a few seconds before revealing her weight.

"146 LBS"

"Huh I must be imagining things... It's just the same as it was at the beginning of summer..." She spaced out for a second.

She went back in time to the day before the first day of school as reality changed further...

Jasmine awoke from her incredibly erotic daydream. Once again her hand was buried deep in her nether regions. Her belly pressed hard against her fat forearm. She rubbed her eyes with her other plump hand. "Damn that was incredibly hot!" She said to herself.

She struggled to hike her pyjama shorts back up leaving the drawstring untied, since the shorts barely fit her anymore as it was. It caused her soft belly to hang out and down over the waist quite a few inches.

She lazily slid off her bed causing her flabby rear, spongy midsection and large breasts to jiggle and sway wildly.

Her stomach demanded some attention as it groaned in hunger. She looked over at her bag of chips and shoved a few handfuls in her mouth.

She lifted up her shirt revealing a large soft midsection and gently smacked it causing it to shake violently, sending an erotic shock all the way down to her wet slit.

***176 LBS***

"I know I've gained a decent amount of weight over summer but not as much as I would've liked to..." She said sadly.

She walked over to her full length mirror and took in her swollen form. She eyed a picture of her and Jessica taken from the end of their Junior year resting in the wooden frame of the mirror from before she started gaining. She was quite a bit slimmer then, probably around 120 pounds. "I never want to be skinny like that ever again! I love the way my fat ass looks!" She said smacking her hefty derriere. "And I love my flabby belly!" She said filling both hands with some flab. "And lastly I love my two growing girls!" She said groping her healthy DD sized tits.

She decided to make her way down to the kitchen. But not before grabbing the bag of chips off of her bed to snack on.

For the rest of the afternoon she just lounged around watching tv and updating her BBW website on Blossomingbeautiues.com. "Oh my viewers are going to love my new weigh in update!

Jasmine was an up and coming star on the BBW website that she was a part of. She clicked on her favorite new model who was just starting out. She went by the name Brianna.

They had been talking back and forth a bit. Brianna asked her for pointers on how she could gain weight like Jasmine had so far.

There was also some heavy flirting involved between the two plump princesses.

"Oh what I wouldn't give to have a girl like that to fatten up on my own and to fatten me up at the same time." She said to herself.

She finished her day snacking on chips and sweets here and there.

Jasmine awoke with a smile the next morning after a long night of snacking. She was covered in candy wrappers and her hand was still sitting in an empty bag of chips. She should've still been full from her fattening feast the night before but she was starving!

She started to get ready for school. She decided to forego any panties as none really fit her plus they were just... uncomfortable. It just felt so much better to go without any. She eyed a pair of yoga pants that she had bought about 20 pounds ago.

Luckily they were big when she bought them as she planned to grow into them and then some. She started pulling them up her fleshy legs feeling more and more resistance the higher she went. The last couple inches were giving her some problems due to her thick thighs and flabby ass so she had to jump up and down a few times to get them the rest of the way up. They were so tight that they appeared to be slightly translucent from being stretched to their limits.

This kind of act would send any normal girl into a panic. But Jasmine was no ordinary girl. She simply revelled in it. The tighter her clothes got, the bigger she became, the more she loved it.

Next to come was a bra and a top. She searched around her room and found her favorite black lace bra. Next she found a magenta colored blouse that highlighted her massive mammaries, showed a bit of her sexy bra and gave a slight peak at her expanse of a belly. For footwear she chose some wine red heels.

She put on a slight amount of makeup. Just enough to highlight her features. She finished it off with some ruby red lipstick.

She approached her full length mirror and struck a pose and pouted her full lips. "Damn you are one fine sexy girl Jasmine!"

She was the leader of her group after all so she had to look her best.

Now Jessica and her were nearly the same weight although Jasmine still had 3 or 4 inches on her so she didn't look nearly as big. Heather on the other hand was still a good 25 pounds larger than her.

But that wouldn't last long if Jasmine had any say in the matter.

It was almost perfect timing as she heard the doorbell ring.

She opened up the door to find her best friends Jessica and Heather standing there and squealed giving both of them a heartfelt hug. "Hey girls! How are you doing?"

Jessica and Heather both had a huge smile on their faces. "Hey! Well look at you! You look simply stunning Jaz!" Heather said.

Jaz blushed. "Well thanks girls!" She grabbed her north face backpack. "Are you girls ready to kick ass this year?"

They both nodded. "Hell Yeah! Let's get going!" Jessica said excitedly.

They got into Jessica's Miata which was a bit of a feat considering they were all fairly large. The suspension creaked as they all got in.

They made it to school in about 10 minutes. All three of them made a bee-line for the cafeteria.

They all basically got the same thing. A maple bar, custard filled donut and a large chocolate milk. Jasmine decided to add an apple fritter to her order.

The other two girls looked at her wide eyed. "You have quite the appetite this morning huh Jaz?" Jessica asked.

Jasmine chuckled. "What can I say? I gotta maintain these curves of mine. I don't want to end up like one of those little stick bitches."

Jessica and Heather laughed at how bold she was. That was one of the reasons they loved her. The fact that they felt like they could be themselves around her. That and they could eat whatever they felt like eating without feeling guilty.

For one reason because Jasmine always seemed to eat more than them.

They had just finished their breakfast and made their way to the main hall. It was full of all cliques of people. The preps which included Jamal, Stephen and Mike.

They never gave girls like Jasmine and her crew the time of day. They were just simply too much for those "little boys" to handle as far as they were concerned.

Then there were the preppy stick bitches. Kristin who was the queen bitch who hated girls like the three of them, Jamie who was actually quite nice and beautiful (for a thin girl) but for some reason stuck by Kristin's side and Rebecca, a super curvy knockout but was a total slut.

Jaz watched as Kristin approached Mike and gave him a sensual kiss. "Figures the two fakest people would be an item."

Both Jessica and Heather agreed by just simply nodding.

Kristin happened to look over and notice the three rather zatfig women looking at her and gave Mike a sensual kiss then approached them. "Well Well well, if it isn't the three fat little piggies. How was your summer? Looks like you've been eating well. She said motioning to their bodies.

Jasmine stood up for her and her friends. "Just take your insults and shove em up your ass! We know that's one of the only things you're good at!"

Kristin was caught off guard for a second but fired back. "Well it looks like you've done enough "shoving" for the both of us. Down your throat at least." She said poking Jasmine in the stomach. "Don't you know you're supposed to wait to gain the freshman 15 til you're in college? You don't get any extra credit for gaining the freshman 40 over summer!" Kristin shoved her down to the ground.

Jasmine looked up at her through teary rage filled eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry if that hurt... oh wait, no I'm not. I know that fat ass of yours was enough to soften your landing!" She said with a smirk.

She started to walk away and then turned around for a second. "Just keep stuffing your face and you'll be bigger than Hefty Heather in no time!" She said pointing at Heather who self consciously covered herself up.

She grabbed her compact and looked at herself for a second. "Well I'd love to stay and chat with you heifers but I have more important things to do." She walked off laughing.

Jasmine sat there on the cold hard floor and started gently sobbing to herself.

Heather and Jessica both helped pick up their friend. "Don't listen to that bitch!" Jessica said.

Heather added in. "Yeah, we may be bigger women but I think we're beautiful!"

A soft and smooth, sweet as molasses voice with a southern drawl seemed to appear out of nowhere. "You girls couldn't be more correct! I saw the whole thing and think the three of y'all should be proud for standing up to that skinny bitch!"

She approached Jasmine and wiped away her tears. All Jasmine could do was stare in awe at the beauty in front of her.

Brianna noticed and just simply giggled. She knew what that look meant.

It was Brianna!... Jasmine couldn't believe it! And she was even more beautiful than she was in her photos and videos!

She was dressed in some simple blue jeans that hugged her thick thighs and her ass. "And damn! what an ass it was!" Jasmine thought to herself.

Her upper half was dressed in a plain white lace top that pressed gently against her slight tummy bulge and highlighted her healthy cleavage.

For being just on the south side of 150 pounds... She was stunning!

"Hey y'all! My name's Brianna by the way! I just transferred here from Lee High School in Austin, Texas.

"Oh that's awesome! How are you enjoying the Pacific Northwest so far?" Jasmine questioned.

"Well one thing is for sure, it's a heck of alot colder out this way and it certainly rains alot! But there are some beautiful views, that's for sure!" Brianna said still smiling.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it... it rains alot during the fall, winter and spring but once summer rolls around, the sun comes out. And there's no better place than here!" Heather said.

"Yeah I bet! It's beautiful even now." Brianna said, her eyes flashing while still looking at Jasmine.

As if Jasmine snapped out of a dream she realized that she hadn't introduced herself or her friends. "Oh gosh! Where are my manners? "This is one of my best friends Heather." Jasmine said motioning to her friend.

"Well it's damn nice to meet you Heather!" Brianna said giving her a hug.

"And this is my other best friend, Jessica!" Jasmine stated still trying to keep her excitement hidden but failing miserably.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you Jessica." Brianna said giving her a whole-hearted hug as well.

"And my name is Jasmine, but my friends call me "Jaz" for short."

Brianna approached her and held her in a tight embrace. "Well it's quite nice to meet you too." She said aloud but then got within inches of her ear. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to call you Jasmine because I plan on being more than just friends." She whispered softly.

The last part of that sentence sent shivers down Jasmine's spine.

"That's perfectly fine by me Brianna." She said softly returning a warm smile.

The girls headed off for their respective classes. Brianna, Jasmine, Jessica and Heather just so happened to have PE together as luck would have it.

They changed into their workout attire. Well at least Brianna, Jessica and Heather did. Jasmine was struggling a bit with her workout clothes.

"Aaargh damnit!! These fit just last week!" She said trying to sound upset. Truthfully she was rather turned on about the whole aspect of not fitting into her gym gear anymore.

"Here, let me help you!" Brianna offered.

"Aww thanks hun." Jasmine sweetly said.

"Anytime I can help out someone as big and beautiful as you." She whispered into her ear.

Jasmine's face had turned a dark shade of crimson from the sheer excitement Brianna was causing her.

"Well hopefully if I have any say in the matter, you'll be having the same problems as me before you know it." Jasmine purred.

"Mmm I'm looking forward to that." Brianna growled with excitement.

They had finally gotten her PE shorts all the way up and then it was time for their weekly one mile run. Something that Jasmine hated...

Brianna, Jasmine, Jessica and Heather all decided to group together so they could talk as they "ran".

"On your Mark...
get set...
GO!"

They started a slow steady pace. Brianna, Jasmine and Jessica were keeping a decent pace but poor Heather was already falling behind after half a lap.

Jessica decided to fall back to where Heather was and keep her company.

Brianna and Jasmine were alone now...

Brianna went straight for the kill. "So what made you want to become a BBW? I mean you were absolutley beautiful before you started gaining."

Jasmine's face grew sad, thinking that Brianna was poking fun at her. Brianna noticed this almost immediately.

"No no No! Don't take it the wrong way. I mean you were beautiful then, but I think you are truly stunning now!" Brianna stated.

Jasmine tried to talk in between breaths. "Well (huff) I just happened to come across the (huff) BBW website that both of us are a part of now (huff) and I thought all of the (huff) women on there were incredibly sexy the larger they (huff) got. Plus once I started (huff) gaining, I love how it felt. The extra (huff) give, the way everything (huff) shakes and jiggles plus (huff) I can eat whatever I want and (huff) not feel guilty about it!"

"So I (huff) applied for it the same (huff) day. What about (huff) you? You've blossomed quite beautifully (huff) yourself."

~~(((***Reality rippled***)))~~

Heather, who was previously the largest girl in class at 200 pounds was a quarter of a lap ahead of the larger Jasmine now. But did she care? Of course not! PE was a terrible class. She always walked the mile run. At least the teacher was fine with it. He had given up trying to get Jasmine to run long ago...

Plus now she had someone to keep her company.

"So I (huff) applied for (huff) it the same (huff) day. What about (huff) you? You (huff) haven't gained (huff) any weight (huff) yet but (huff) I can tell (huff) you'll be quite beautiful(huff) once you (huff) gain weight (huff) yourself."

Brianna looked over and noticed how much the 236 pound beauty was struggling. She turned her 117 pound self around with ease and talked with her as she ran backwards. Flexing her lean legs that were made of nothing but firm muscle. "Well I'm not really sure quite yet if I want to be a feeder/feedee or just a plain feeder. I do have a shot at getting a track scholarship after all."

Brianna smiled. It was a stretch to call what she was doing "running" as Brianna could keep up with her at a normal walking pace if she wanted to. "Why don't you stop running and I'll walk with you while we talk?"

"Whew! Okay (huff). I'm feeling better (huff) already!" Thanks Bree!" Jasmine said. A slightly discernible smile forming on her somewhat chuberic sweaty face.

"My pleasure Jasmine. My my my, you are getting to be quite out of shape aren't you darlin?"

Bree would've been able to see her blush were it not for Jasmine already being red in the face. "Yeah I know I should be embarrassed to be gasping for breath after a quarter of a lap but to be completely honest, it's a bit of a turn on..."

"HEY MOVE YOU FAT TUB OF LARD!" A voice yelled out from behind her. "Oh god... Well there's Kristin the stick bitch..."

"I don't even know why someone as attractive as you hangs out with a pig like her..." Kristin yelled getting closer.

Brianna could tell that Kristin was coming up close on her right side and simply stuck her foot out. Kristin crashed and burned on the hard track turf.

"That will shut her up. Nobody talks to someone I care about like that!" Brianna said stifling a laugh.

Bree smiled. "So what do you think you'll do for your next set?"

Jasmine gave it a moments thought and a smile crept across her face. "Well how about I have you join me on my site as my guest? Maybe I can introduce you on there?"

Brianna moaned quietly. "Mmm, go on..."

"I could introduce you as my feeder girlfriend. You could even feed me through a funnel if you wanted. It's one of my favorite things to do after all." Jasmine said happily.

"You don't need to remind me about that babe." Brianna said poking her tubby stomach.

"Or we could even do a basic Jacuzzi tub set where we're both laying in it side by side or you're at one end and me at the other. The fans certainly do love a good size comparison set!"

"Wow those are some sexy ideas hun." Brianna said purring.

"I can't believe a fan of mine transferred to my high school. Not to mention someone as beautiful as you!" Jasmine winked.

"It's almost as if it was meant to be!" Brianna smiled

"Now if only you'd let me fatten you up a bit, then it'd be perfect." Jasmine said trying to talk her into becoming a feedee.

"I know you want me to, my big beautiful queen but... I just don't know if I want to risk not getting a scholarship for track..." Brianna said apologetically.

Jasmine looked down. "I know hun, I don't want you to miss your chance of getting a scholarship. it's selfish of me..."

Brianna had an idea pop into her mind. "Well I'll tell you what, if I don't end up getting the scholarship, you can fatten me up as much as you'd like!" She said smacking her flat stomach making a resonating thud from it being solid muscle.

"Okay you have a deal babe!" Jasmine said enthusiastically.

Soon enough PE was over. Neither Brianna or especially Jasmine really caring about finishing the mile run but for different reasons.

Brianna enjoyed getting to know the BBW star and was hoping for their friendship to blossom into something much more.

Jasmine on the other hand just hated running. She hated doing anything that required extra physical labor.

The two had changed back into their normal attire and left from the locker rooms early. Mainly so they could proceed to the cafeteria at a slow pace and still beat the crowds.

Alot of it had to do with the fact that lunch was next. Jasmine's favorite period!

They were able to head straight to the cafeteria window and put their orders in. Brianna went for a salad with some light dressing, and a bottled water. Jasmine grabbed a Philly Cheese steak with extra cheese, a large side of curly fries with buttermilk ranch, two double fudge brownies and a large coke.

Jasmine was practically drooling from the gluttony that was about to ensue.

They both sat down at the table that Jessica and Heather both usually sat at. Brianna delicately sat down on her curvy yet toned bubble butt only taking up one circular seat. But when Jasmine sat down, each ass cheek sat on its own dedicated spot slightly overflowing onto the ones on each side of her. She started digging in right away.

Brianna noticed this and decided to mess with Jasmine a bit. She leaned over to Jasmine's ear. "I can't wait til your ass takes up three of these spots!"

Jasmine seemed to speed up her eating to show that she wanted to make it a reality. To show that her thin self was gone forever... and she was never going to look back.

Brianna had begun to massage Jasmine's doughy thigh closest to her, egging her on to finish.

Jasmine's fat 253 pound ass was sliding back and forth on 3 seats as she stuffed her face. Her large double belly was pressed up against the table as she leaned forward. The lower section of her belly was covering a good portion of her lap and peeking out from underneath the her of her large but stretched out top.

Jasmine was lost in the deliciousness of the food and overcome with mass amounts of pleasure.

Jessica and Heather showed up to the table, salads with lite dressing in hand and bottled water.

They were both still relatively chubby but were now hovering around 165 pounds.

"Hey you two! How's your day been?" Heather said smiling.

Jasmine was too focused on her meal to respond. She just continued stuffing her face.

Heather shook her head on bewilderment and asked Brianna the same question.

"Well my first day here has been pretty great actually!" Brianna said smiling. I already feel like I'm part of the group thanks to Jasmine here introducing me to you guys!"

Jessica tried to hide the fear in her gaze. If Brianna was befriending someone as large as Jasmine, she could suffer the same fate. They had to do something!

Both Heather and Jessica loved their friend Jaz, but she had really let herself go in the last year... they knew about Jasmine's website and knew what she wanted.

After a night of partying both Heather and Jessica asked her about her weight. In Jasmine's alcohol influenced state, she decided to come clean. She told them how she wanted to gain weight and become a BBW, possibly even an SSBBW. She told them she loved how it felt, loved getting poked at and loved the humiliation side of it.

They didn't understand it themselves but she was still one of their best friends so they'd support her in any way they could... even if it meant poking fun at her on occasion...

Jessica elbowed Heather in her soft midsection and whispered something in her ear so as to not gain attention from their superbly rotund friend.

Heather returned with a warm smile and noticed Brianna's trim and toned 117 pound figure. "Hey, Jessica and I have started working out around 6 every afternoon if you'd care to join us? Seeing as how great of shape you're in, maybe you could give us some pointers?"

Brianna smiled excitedly. "That would be fantastic! I was hoping to find some workout buddies! I have to keep myself in shape if I want a chance at a track scholarship. That is why I transferred here in the first place after all! Your school has one of the best track programs in the U.S!"

"Well that's perfect then! Heather and I will meet you at your place around 6 then because you don't want to end up like Jiggly Jaz do you?" Jessica said playfully.

Heather decided to join in on the fun, looking at Jasmine's expansive rear end taking up 3 seats. "Just look at your fat ass Jaz! It's already taking up nearly three of these spots!"...

"Almost four of these spots!"

Brianna could tell that Jasmine was getting quite aroused. Brianna's hand started rubbing one of Jasmine's chunky thighs as Heather continued to playfully belittle her.

"You have really let yourself go Jaz. You should be ashamed of yourself for letting yourself get so fat." Heather said with an evil grin.

Brianna leaned in. "Yeah, you're such a fat ass these days my dear."

Jasmine leaned closer and closer to Brianna's. "Mmm it's so sexy isn't it?"

"Mmm what do you think you weigh now baby?"

"I weighed myself this morning..." Jasmine said softly through moans.

"....and??..." Brianna was on pins and needles.

"I weighed 279 pounds." Jasmine rubbed her juicy thighs together.

Brianna just thought of something she hadn't asked yet. "What is your goal weight by the way? Do you have one set?"

"Mmm wouldn't you like to know babe?" She said as she continued to stuff her face.

Brianna purred. "Why yes I would."

Jasmine's lips formed a mischevious smile. "Well why don't you tell me what my goal should be?"

"Hmmm well I think it should be a goal that you can't easily achieve. One that will take some hard work to reach." Brianna stated with a hint of lust. "Why don't you call out the starting number for your weight and I'll fill in the rest."

Jasmine thought for a few seconds. "Four..."

"Ninety- nine" Brianna purred.

"Woah you want me to get really big don't you? Why don't we just make it an even five hundred then?" Jasmine said horny beyond belief.

"Mmm that I do babe." Brianna said softly.

"Okay, well if we're going to make it a realistic goal, you have to gain with me. Deal?" Jasmine questioned.

~~(((***reality rippled***)))~~

Brianna rolled her eyes and rubbed her lean thighs together. Her 108 pound body showing serious amounts of definition. "I can't baby... I know you'd love to see me gain weight, but I've been told that I'll be a shoe in for a track scholarship!"

About 5 minutes later Heather approached the duo. "Hey you guys! How's it going? Heather asked.

"Not too bad, except (chomp) PE sucked today didn't it? I just hate running the Monday (chomp) mile!" Jasmine said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah it sucks when you're bigger..." Brianna said running her hands across her lean thighs admiring how firm they were. Then secretly sliding one hand over to massage Jasmine's massively doughy thigh that was roughly five times the size of her own.

Heather shrugged. "Y'know I don't hate it so much anymore... I mean I lost a decent amount of weight over the summer. I'm down to 168 pounds!..."

~~(((***reality rippled***)))~~

"...140 pounds! Can You believe it?!"

"Way (chomp) to go Heather... thats (chomp) mmm pretty um... (chomp) awesome mmm." Jasmine said through a mouthful of cheese steak. More focused on the delicious fattening food resting in her plump hands.

"Yeah! I don't even remember the last time I was this light!" Heather said excitedly, used to Jasmine being focused on her food more than anything else. At least she got a response.

"Well don't leave me out of the weight loss conversation!" Jessica spoke up. They all looked up and saw the 122 pound beauty. All of her extra weight had all but vanished leaving behind one sexy curvaceous body in its place.

Brianna was sitting next to Jessica and Heather. Then a couple seats down from there sat Jasmine. "Well that's great! You should be proud of yourself!" Brianna said showing obvious signs of interest in Heather and Jessica becoming healthier.

"Yeah mmm, you (chomp) guys look great (chomp) mmm..." Jasmine added

"Well what would you know about it Porky?" Brianna asked poking fun at her hefty 323 pound friend.

Jasmine was a big beautiful woman. There was no doubt about that. She loved food and every pound she gained. She still took great care in her appearance. Her hair was curled beautifully and reached down to the middle of her soft back. She wore a small amount of makeup to highlight her doughy but still quite fetching facial features.

She was wearing a dark red top that showcased her rounded shoulders, severly inflated upper arms as well as her mammoth breasts. Below her blown out waist she was wearing a massive size of stretched out black yoga pants that had the word "Princess" printed in glittery pink cursive spreading across the massive expanse of her ass and some dark red flats to match her top.

"Well Well well... the fatass is stuffing her face again... what a surprise..." it was Kristin again...

"Leave (chomp) me alone!" Brianna yelled.

"Well now what would be the fun in that?" A booming voice making itself known. It was Mike. The most shallow asshole in school. "Shouldn't there be a special school for a cow like you? MOOOOOOOO!"

Kristin couldn't help but laugh out loud as her and her muscle bound boyfriend walked away.

Jasmine was sad that a bitch like Kristin had to have fun at her expense but she was used to it. At least when her friends did it, it was a somewhat playful manor.

She found ways to drown out her stresses. Jasmine found solace in the only thing that really brought her any form of joy... that was food... And lots of it...

In the beginning when she started gaining, she did it because she loved how it felt being full, eating whatever she wanted and feeling every new curve. But now, food was her crutch. It was her drug. She needed it twenty-four seven.

She now knew that even if she wanted to lose weight, she couldn't. She was in it for the long haul.

Lunch came to an end shortly after that. There was one more period left. It went by ridiculously slow.

She couldn't wait to get to the comfort of her own home.

Her parents always worked late so she had the run of the house when she got home. She could plant her hefty rear end down on her bed, stuff herself silly, make more content for her website and fall into a blissful food stuffed slumber.

Most importantly, she couldn't wait to chat with some of her fans. One in particular...

For the past month she had been chatting with a mysterious girl who kept egging her on to gain more and more weight. The girls nickname was "fitnessfanatic45" which she found to be a bit odd considering the mystery girl was on a BBW fetish website.

She was daydreaming... it was math anyways and she was all the way in the back.

From what the mystery girl had told her she had been watching Jaz since she first started her site many many pounds ago...back when she was at her thinnest. 120 pounds.

When Jasmine asked her what she looked like she gave her a decent description but didn't give away too much for some reason. She said she was the same age as her with a thin athletic build, about the same height as her with brown slightly curly hair and brown eyes.

They had even done video chats a few times. But every time "fitnessfanatic45" would make sure her face couldn't be seen. Usually with the use of a masquerade style mask.

Her voice was sweet and sultry with a southern twang.

Jasmine tried to imagine the small girl resting atop her mountain of flesh, feeding her til she couldn't eat any more...

***************(RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!)****************

The school day was over. It was time to jump (or roll) into Jessica's Miata and head for home!

Jasmine began her slow waddle towards the main entrance of the school to meet up with Brianna Jessica and Heather. It took alot of energy to move her entire bulk. Her bulging thighs rubbing all the way down to the knee. Her hips occasionally bumping into doorways and her gargantuan ass accidentally knocking things over. She loved that feeling. The feeling of her movements being hindered by her own bulk. The fact that she was doing this to herself only made it that much hotter.

The trio of thin girls were waiting for her like usual. It took Jasmine a long time to move her massive body about the campus. Her fat thighs rubbed together deliciously.

"Well hey there tubby!" Brianna said trying to copy Jasmine's movements which was nearly imppssible, given that Brianna was a very svelte girl. Both Jessica and Heather couldn't help but laugh.

Brianna approached her and lifted up the lower portion of her exposed belly and let it fall, sending waves through Jasmine's form exciting her in the process.

"Damn girl, you keep gaining weight at this pace, you're going to need a motorized scooter to get around!" Brianna said laughing.

"I swear you get fatter every time I see you." Heather smiled devilishly.

"Well what can I say? I love food and being lazy. I don't see anything wrong with that!" Jasmine said with pride.

"Well of course not tubbs! How could you when you're what??? 350 pounds?" Brianna questioned.

"367 pounds to be exact Bree." Jasmine said with a growl trying to hide the wave of euphoria she was experiencing from being picked on by her much thinner friends.

"Well let's start heading towards your car so we can go home." Brianna said with a slight tinge of hurry for some reason.

They were ready to go.

Jasmine waddled slowly behind the thin trio watching their slim but shapely asses sway back and forth.

Jasmine finally reached Jessica's Miata a bit short of breathe even though they were walking at a snails pace for their fat friend.

Jessica jumped into her car with an energy she hadn't felt in years. Brianna and Heather doing the same. They left the front passenger seat open for the ever growing Jasmine.

The poor Miata's suspension groaned under the excess weight that Jasmine now carried.

"Jesus girl! You get any bigger and I don't know if my car will be able to survive your fat ass!" Jessica said laughingly.

Jasmine was relieved no one in the car could tell just how turned on she was from the mixture of the car struggling to deal with her girth and the constant digs at her weight. She was soaking wet between her thighs.

She didn't bother with a seat belt. It just simply took too much effort as it was. Plus her house was only about half a mile away.

She was lucky to have a friend with a car because there was no way she could ever dream of walking that far. It was just simply too big of a task for her now.

Her seat was all the way back and surprisingly for it being a Miata, she still had a bit of room to move...

Her seat was all the way back and she basically had no room to move. Her big flowing belly rested lazily between her massive thighs. Her right side oozed onto the door panel and her left getting dangerously close to Jessica's shifting hand. Her elbows naturally dimpled from the excess adipose and her forearms were roughly the size of one of Brianna's thighs. Her upper arm equalling the size of Brianna's extremely skinny waist. Her fat 404 pound ass spreading across the seat hiding it from view. She now had legitimate cankles. The car leaned generously to her side.

The Miata struggled up the final hill and Jasmine's house came into view. Jessica pulled into the driveway bottoming out as she did so from the added heft.

Jasmine struggled to open the door to free herself from the confines of the small car. It took her a few moments but she was finally standing in an upright position. The car seemed to groan with a sigh of relief.

"So do you need anyone to help you get your fat ass inside?" Brianna asked.

Jasmine was a bit short of breathe. "No thanks, I (huff) think I'll be alright. (Huff).

"Oh nonsense! I'll help you out!" Brianna said standing her ground. She hopped out and over the side of the car with ease.

"Do you want us to wait for you Bree?" Jessica asked.

"No, I'll be alright. My house is just a mile up the road. I can easily run home. I'll see you girls tomorrow morning!" She said waving bye.

Brianna came up to Jasmine's left side and wrapped her arm behind Jasmine's back to help her keep steady as she began her slow gait towards the front door of her house. Jasmine couldn't help but grope the roll beneath Jasmine's overtaxed bra strap.

It made Jasmine jump a bit and squeal from surprise.

Brianna turned her head towards the huffing and puffing Jasmine. "You are getting oh so incredibly fat."

They reached the front door as Jasmine fumbled for her keys unlocking the door and opening it entering the house.

"I know... I know... I'm a pig, a fatass, a whale or whatever other names you can come up with." Jasmine said dismissively.

Brianna smiled. "Yes all those names suit you well... But I must say... I love it..."

Jasmine looked over at her with a surprised look on her face. "Wait... what??"

"That's right my Big Beautiful Woman. I love the way you look, the way you feel, how every small movement gets harder and harder for you the fatter you get... you see I'm..."

Jasmine smiled. "Fitnessfanatic45."

"That's right my love. I'm her, and I'm going to stuff you and pleasure you every day til you reach your goal... what do you have to say about that?"

Jasmine's look of surprise turned into a look of absolute lust. "Mmm I'd say pinch me because this all seems too good to be true."

Brianna saw Jasmine's elated smile turn into a slight frown. "What's the matter hun? I thought you'd be happy!"

Jasmine was quick to reassure her. "Oh I am! It's just I wish you'd gain with me... I want to see you grow big and voluptuous just like me..."

Now it was Brianna's turn to frown. "I know hun. I just need to ride out the rest of this year to see if I get my scholarship for track..."

"...to see if I get my gymnastics scholarship..."

"...to see if I get my swimming scholarship..."

"...to see if I get my art scholarship..."

Brianna smiled. "Oh I'm going to gain hun. We just need to wait another twenty minutes or so before the pizza delivery guy gets here with our order and then we can stuff each other silly!"

Brianna had softened up a bit, having an extra 30 pounds on her frame bringing her up to 138 pounds. She was no longer interested in gym or even track for that matter. All she cared about was stuffing hers and her girlfriends faces and getting bigger together. Since Jasmine was already over 400 pounds of delicious blubber, she had some ground to cover!

Jasmine had an idea pop into her head. "Would you like to join me on cam? I'd love to introduce you to my viewers."

Brianna's face lit up at the idea. "I'd love that babe!" And gave her a sensual kiss exploring her extra large lover. It went on til the doorbell rang fifteen minutes later.

"Ooh that must be the pizzas and breadsticks!" Brianna said hopping up on her feet. Even with the extra pudge, she was still quite spry!

Brianna walked back into Jasmine's room carrying a stack of six family pizzas and 3 orders of garlic butter breadsticks and set them down in the center of the king sized bed.

Jasmine was still wearing her exceedingly tight outfit from school which looked incredibly sexy on her.

Brianna on the other hand just decided to strip down to her bra and thong panties. Both undergarments were stretched and overflowing as well.

Jasmine looked over at Brianna. They were both sitting on the bed with the food between them. Both of their mouths watering jist from smelling the delicious fattening pies they were about to eat.

"Well are you ready my itty bitty little fatty?" Jasmine asked.

"Without a doubt my Big Beautiful baby!" Brianna smiled.

The red light illuminated in the camera.

Jasmine's voice piped in. Hey you guys, it's your favorite fatty Jiggly Jaz! Today I have quite the special treat for you. Today I'm going to introduce you to my feeder/feedee girlfriend Bree! Say hi Bree!"

Brianna nervously waved to the camera but quickly gained her composure. "Hey y'all! It's so nice to meet all of you and I hope you enjoy the journey that I'm about to partake in going from lil skinny old me to a big beautiful babe like Jaz here!"

"Yup that's right! Her and I actually met through this site believe it or not! She's been a fan since day one!" Jasmine stated.

"Today we are going to have a pizza party! I'm going to feed Brianna..."

"And I'm going to feed Jasmine!" Brianna said excitedly.

"Are you ready babe?" Jasmine asked.

"Without a doubt! Fatten me up!" Brianna moaned.

"MAKE ME A BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LIKE YOU!" Brianna screamed.

"I can't believe I talked you into letting go of your thin self!" Jasmine said happily.

Brianna smiled mischeviously. "Well if the fetish fits, wear it!"

THE END
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 pm

A very unique and enjoyable story. Excellent!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Sentinel » Wed May 02, 2018 1:31 am

Great!
Sentinel

Postby blurmy » Wed May 02, 2018 4:09 am

Lovely stuff, really enjoyed this one.
blurmy