Im(mature) [mental age regression, personality alteration]

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Im(mature) [mental age regression, personality alteration]

Postby Ozhojabbe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:37 pm

Im(mature)
By Ozhojabbe

John was watching Steven Universe when Jen came in. She rolled her eyes, went to the kitchen, and set down a few bags.

"John, are you going to help me unload the groceries, or are you just going to watch kid's shows all day?" Jen asked angrily.

John reluctantly paused the show. Episodes were only 15 minutes, but he doubted he would hear the end of it if he didn't help Jen *right now*. After they were finished with the groceries, John decided to press his luck.

"You know Jen, if you watched it you might like it?" He said sheepishly.

Jen shook her head slowly. "Look, we've already been through this. I watched that show with the horses-"

"Ponies" John corrected.

"Whatever! And I tried that Adventure-whatever show." She waited for John to correct her, but he wisely remained silent. "They're all just so... immature. You go on and on about how they're not like other 'kid's shows' and have all these *deep* and *complex* themes. But they're just... dumb cartoons. I wish you would just grow up one of these days and watch something with substance for once!"

John pulled out the strange-looking remote his cousin had sent and pointed it at Jen. "I was afraid you might say that." He pressed down on the button and a display said 28, 27, 26... he kept the button pressed until the display read 8.

Jen blinked a few times. There was no physical change, but the way she was standing changed. She was suddenly fidgeting quite a bit, as if she was having trouble sitting still.

John smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to watch cartoons with me?"

Jen lit up. "Yeah, that sounds like fun! Can we play afterwards?"

That was more like it. John nodded, "Whatever you want, Jen. Why don't we start at the beginning?"

He queued up season 1, episode 1 and patted the couch cushion next to him. "We can sit and cuddle if you want."

Jen stuck out her tongue. "Ew! No. You're a boy, you've got cooties. I'll sit over here!" She announced, crossing her arms and sitting in the recliner to the right of the sofa.

John frowned. Well, at least she was actually sitting down and watching it with him.

After two episodes, he asked her what she thought.

"It's funny! I like the Crystal Gems!"

John smiled. "Who is your favorite so far?"

"I really like Garnet. She's pretty, and she's got two gems!"

They watched a few more episodes, but Jen was starting to get antsy.

"I want to watch more later, but we've been watching *forever*! I want to go and play."

John was tired from work, and just wanted to veg out in front of the TV. Maybe if Jen was a little more mature? He pointed the remote at her, and pressed the button until it said 10.

"Do you think you could handle a few more episodes?"

Jen considered for a moment. "I guess. This *is* a pretty cool show."

They were able to get through to episode 13, "So Many Birthdays" - the episode where Steven keeps aging until he's at risk of dying of old age and all the Crystal Gems have to try to make him feel like a kid and almost don't succeed. John had considered it a pretty sad episode, but Jen was bawling. He didn't know what to do, when the episode finished she still hadn't stopped.

"I don't ever want to grow up!" Jen said as tears went down her face.

John tried to comfort her. "Look, uh... that is..." He had never been good with kids, and comforting his 10-year-old girlfriend was not something he had signed up for. He pressed the up button - the emotional maturity of a few years should fix her right up. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. 16. To his surprise she was still crying. Well, at least she was probably old enough that she wouldn't think he had cooties. He walked over and hugged her.

"It's okay. Growing up is something we all have to do at some point." John said reassuringly.

Jen's crying slowed somewhat, and she gulped out some words. "Nu uh! I'm never going to grow up! I'm going to be like Steven and keep feeling like a kid inside forever!"

John didn't know what to make of this. He hadn't known Jen when she was 16, but by all accounts she was a serious minded student at this age. No matter. She was starting to calm down now. Once a few minutes passed, he felt it was okay to propose they keep watching.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that show is super fun! I could watch it for hours."

Jackpot! John had worried that making her older would cause her to become resistant to watching the show, but he had seemingly arrived at a Goldilock's zone of maturity. He offered for her to sit with with him, and this time she blushed and accepted. John could tell she was nervous. As if she had never just sat with a boy, which John supposed she probably hadn't. In spite of her nervousness, she seemed to still be engrossed in the show and she didn't notice at first that John's member was now standing at attention. When she did notice (just as an episode finished up) she seemed a bit taken aback.

"Is that your... thingy?" she whispered. She was fidgeting again, but this was... different.

Her hesitation. Her uncertainty. It was a potent aphrodisiac for John. He was a lot less interested in watching Steven Universe right now. He pulled out the remote. 16 was far too young. Jen's serious devotion to her studies had caused her to not lose her virginity until she was 21. That was too old. John decided to split the difference, pressing the button until the display read 18.

He kissed her firmly on the lips. "Yes. Do you want to see it?"

Jen hesitated. She remembered her parents' warnings to be responsible. She was a straight-A student and didn't have time for boys, and she *could not* risk pregnancy. Except that wasn't true, was it? She was never going to grow up! School was overrated, and responsibility was something that should never be weighed above having fun and living in the moment. And in this moment, all she felt was a heat and a desire flowing through her body. She needed John inside of her.

She passionately returned the kiss, and began clumsily unbuttoning his pants. John helped her, and she was soon gazing at her first cock. She looked at John's manhood with lust, but she wasn't sure exactly how to proceed. She had never done anything like this before.

John kissed her again and again, and helped her out of her clothes.

"Wow, you're so wet." John observed. "Do you want me inside of you?"

"Yes!" she panted.

Anticipation gripped her as John approached, and when he finally entered her she gasped. John could not believe how hot it was, watching all the little emotions pass over Jen's face as she lost her virginity. Adult Jen had been a very... modest lover - never making much sound and always trying to downplay the effect the pleasure was having on her body. This Jen had not trained herself in this way. Her reactions: her gasps, her moans were all completely candid. Unguarded.

John was more aroused than he had ever been with Jen. It was like making love to a completely different woman. Inexperienced, to be sure, but enthusiastic and eager to learn. She was clearly experimenting with different motions in order to maximize both of their pleasure, and when she found one that worked they both felt themselves building closer and closer to the edge. Until finally -

John let out a spasm, and Jen felt herself being filled with cum. At almost the same time, she felt her body rocked by an incredible orgasm. Her first orgasm. But not her last, John kept going and she kept having orgasm after orgasm. Until finally both of them were spent, and found themselves panting in each others arms, unaware of anything in the world but pleasure and the other's breathing.

After a blissful eternity in each others embrace, John finally started to come down and realized sadly that he would have to return Jen to normal. He made an excuse to get up and grabbed the remote. He pointed it at her. It would be sad to see her go, but this had been a *very* successful first experiment with the remote. He pressed the up button. 18, 19, 20... 28.

Jen didn't exactly return to normal. It seemed she had made good on her promise to never grow up. She started doing the bare minimum at work - going long stretches where she coasted doing nothing but watching Youtube videos until a manager walked by and she hurriedly made herself look busy. She also didn't care about the house being clean anymore, which meant that dishes had started to accumulate in and around the sink and the clothes hamper was overflowing.

John didn't really mind. He had always been less of a neat freak than Jen, and they could always get a maid if they were having company over. Plus, there had been two very positive changes: first, the sex was amazing. The new Jen was all about pleasure and having fun, and she was way more adventurous and willing to experiment. And of course, there was also...

"Hey, Jen. There's a new Steven Bomb out this week. Want to watch it with me?"

Jen hugged John. "As if you have to ask. You know I love that show!"
Ozhojabbe

Return to Stories