Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Moderator: kid a

Re: Fat Camp - by Kid A (XWG, Revenge)

Postby kid a » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 am

Matt L. wrote:The imagery you have produced is akin to viewing a film, every sentence clearly registers in my mind.
Especially enjoyed Paige Forrester's description, the black pleaded mini skirt and shapely thighs is a clever introduction.

Cheers, Matt

thanks again Matt

And sorry (all) that I’ve been a bit slow with this one. A bit busy and want to do it justice (I.e. not rush to get more up). The pace should pick up next week.
kid a
Transformation Grand Master

Postby kid a » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

Part 5

Paige paused by the side of the lectern, presenting the onlookers with a full view of her curvaceous figure. Perky C-cup breasts surged provocatively within her designer v-neck, with glimpses of her lacy pink bra visible near deep and ample cleavage.

She was tanned and toned everywhere, yet with youthful and vibrant curves that gave her sex appeal to spare. With a pivot, all received a glimpse of her pert ass and juicy thighs - she had on knee-high white stockings below her mini-skirt, completing what was surely many a boy’s school girl fantasy.

“Thank you Mrs Covington,” she said with confidence, “for the kind introduction.”

“I am indeed your Head Counselor, and rest assured that I share our headmaster’s downright disdain for the gluttonous mass of fat crammed into this auditorium.”

“You’re in my world now, piggies,” she remarked in a raised voice. Looking to the headmaster for visual approval and receiving it, she continued.

“I can see that many of you have already gotten your first ‘taste’ of our dietary restrictions. We know all your tricks, and there will be regular and random inspections to detect any contraband.”

“How many repeat campers do we have in the audience?” she asked with a sly wink.

The campers looked to each other nervously but none seemed anxious to volunteer that particular bit of info.

“OH COME ON, FATTIES!!!” she bellowed. “I know who you are, so let’s see those flippers in the air.”

Slowly, a few chubby arms went skyward throughout the room.

“That’s better,” Paige continued. “Then some of you know all about our point system for any violations.”

She grinned again. “Oh yeah. And the Shirt of Shame.”

Reaching behind the lectern, she pulled out a white and pink garment and held it up, spreading the fabric for all to see.

From her front row seat, Kelly could see every detail. She gulped audibly; It was huge....easily a 4X she thought. Adorning the front was a oversized cartoon image of Porky Pig. Food stains were visible all across the front of the shirt.

“Once a week the highest violation point getter will be determined. This will be their wardrobe for the next seven days.” She scoffed. “Assuming they can squeeze all their blubber into it.”

“There will be eight campers per cabin with one Counselor. Some of you will be lucky enough to be assigned to me. And I just cannot WAIT to get acquainted.”

“YOU ARE ALL DISMISSED!!” Paige yelled as a horn sounded. “Cabin assignments are posted outside and you have 30 minutes to find your bunk and prepare for initial...inspection.”

A devious smirk grew across her face with that last phrase. “I know that I for one am excited. I’ll be seeing some of you up close and personal all too soon.”
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 pm

I'm enjoying your story tremendously, the character Paige is illustrated brilliantly, the perky sanctimonious beauty who hasn't any reservation in advertising her looks or her moral authority, the shirt of shame is a nice touch, like the Porky Pig design as well.
I cannot imagine what you have up your sleeve but I'm positive there will be some insane twists and turns ahead.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 am

Matt L. wrote:I'm enjoying your story tremendously, the character Paige is illustrated brilliantly, the perky sanctimonious beauty who hasn't any reservation in advertising her looks or her moral authority, the shirt of shame is a nice touch, like the Porky Pig design as well.
I cannot imagine what you have up your sleeve but I'm positive there will be some insane twists and turns ahead.

Cheers, Matt

ty sir - should have more up today
kid a

Postby kid a » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 am

Part 6

Still reeling from Paige’s speech, Kelly watched as the room full of fat teenagers slowly came to life, bustling and jiggling in a herd towards the exits. With the verbal assault from the stage complete, a semblance of normalcy returned to the crowd. She heard the usual mindless teenage chatter about iPhones, boys, Netflix...junk food...

With a sigh she lurched upwards, feeling her wide hips catching against the arm rests of her chair as she stood up. She looked downwards, feeling her double chin oozing into her soft neck as she scanned the bulging gut that burst forth below. A single tear ran down her chubby cheek.

How could she have let herself get this fat, she pondered silently. An urgent growl emerged from her tubby belly, as if to bring a quick end to that silly line of questioning.

She looked at the table full of intercepted treats with longing. The cafeteria menu was also posted in the hallway outside, and she had perused it earlier with disdain. The array of bland, tasteless, low-calorie choices seemed as nasty and petty as Paige’s words.

Oh well, she thought to herself as she waddled out of the room. Her soft, fat breasts bounced and quivered atop her huge stomach. Feeling her bra squeezing painfully into her flabby upper arms and rolls of back fat, she stopped short of the doors in a futile attempt to find a better fit. Peering up, she saw the cabin assignments posted on the wall near the exit.

Scanning for her name, she found its location quickly.

“Cabin 12 - Counselor Forrester”

Kelly cringed with a mix of fear and shame. Of course, she thought to herself sarcastically. Moving out into the hallway, her bulky ass and thighs jiggled in counter-rhythm with the fat torso above.

As she walked outside, she noticed streams of campers heading towards their assigned bunks. The sign for Cabin 12 loomed off in the distance. Kelly felt nothing short of total defeat as she dropped her head and plodded towards what was officially an unavoidable fate.
Last edited by kid a on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid a

Postby Matt L. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:49 am

Hey,

Enjoyed the new scene, I can feel Kelly's apprehension concerning her impending / Initial encounter with Paige. I can imagine Kelly as the "Such a pretty face" type, and possibly a little intimidated by females in superior physical condition.

BTW; I like character's names, Paige does register the classical cheesecake variety while the name Kelly seems tame in comparison.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Matt L. wrote:Hey,

Enjoyed the new scene, I can feel Kelly's apprehension concerning her impending / Initial encounter with Paige. I can imagine Kelly as the "Such a pretty face" type, and possibly a little intimidated by females in superior physical condition.

BTW; I like character's names, Paige does register the classical cheesecake variety while the name Kelly seems tame in comparison.

Cheers, Matt

cheesecake indeed ;)
kid a

Postby B$fan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:15 pm

I’m just waiting for her to somehow become Porky Paige.
BS Writer

If you enjoy my stories and want more, you can join my Patreon http://www.patreon.com/BSWriter and you can also feel free to DM me about commissions! Or email me at bswriterstories@gmail.com
B$fan
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Porky Paige! That's cute! :D
Matt L.

Postby kid a » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:02 pm

B$fan wrote:I’m just waiting for her to somehow become Porky Paige.

you know me too well ;)
kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Kid A