Sophie's Premature Ageing (AP, DG, IQ-) Violet-C

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Sophie's Premature Ageing (AP, DG, IQ-) Violet-C

Postby Violet-C » Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 am

Part 4

I’d spent much of the next few days either going to the gym or taking yoga classes and the rest of the time on-line, looking at any Age related videos trying to copy mannerisms and voices and also copying phrases that the elderly appeared to use. I also dug out my oldest Nokia phone which must have been about 6 years old that I had initially in University and got a new Pay-As-You Go Sim card. I thought my clam-shell Sony was a little too modern for a 75 year old. In reality, I knew that a large number of elderly people probably didn’t have mobiles at all, but I felt that when out and about I wanted some security and didn’t want to be cut off completely in an emergency. However I made a commitment to myself that it really was to be for emergencies only and I would use Pay-Phones whenever possible when out.

Monday finally arrived and I was to head off to Camden. Remembering Tim’s remark of wearing loose fitting clothes I wore a below the knee floral summer dress and white ballet flats that looked great against my Italian tanned legs. I added a pair of large Jackie-O style sunnies and a straw hat. The weather was glorious for early September and I thought I looked pretty cool but also wanted an element of disguise on my way to the Sam’s office.

Zoe and Sam greeted me warmly with big hugs from both of them on my arrival and reminded me how courageous I was being. Funny really, in that although I was not looking forward to this part of the process I didn’t feel courageous at all.

They took me through to their back room workshop that I hadn’t seen before. There were various casts and fake heads in various stages of completion and a couple of dentist style make-up chairs as well as flat bed style work surfaces.

Tim explained that they would break me in slowly and that I should go to the toilet and take my dress and shoes off as well as my bra. I could keep my knickers on as long as they were small. I told him I was wearing a thong and he said that was perfect but that it would get messy. I was the given a hospital operating theatre type gown to wear that tied up at the back. After going to the toilet the casting began, feet first then arms, my body from mid way up my thighs to neckline. I had to keep dead still for each part, which wasn’t particularly easy, but they all seemed very satisfied.

Then he prepared me for the worst. My hair was pulled back and put into a tight plastic hairnet. They started with a dental impression of my teeth. I hadn’t expected that, but he explained that they had decided to give me what looked like rather cheap very white false teeth. I tried to say that my teeth were white already but he said that cheap dentures looked different. I’d be able to wear them in front of my own teeth as they were quite thin and that nobody would know they weren’t standard issue basic dentures. They would also have the benefit of just covering my back molars and giving me a plate across the roof of my mouth. He said it would be a little uncomfortable but that’s what people with cheap false teeth have to put up with. They would also have the excellent benefit of giving me the very slight but unmistakable lisping sound that people with ill- fitting false teeth always have. Also, I would probably struggle with certain foods, which I knew quite well was an issue for elderly individuals. I thought to myself that Sam must have spent a lot time on the phone to her mother absorbing that level of detail.

Then came to the worst part, my face. They put a wide straw up each of my nostrils so I could breath and covered my face, head and ears entirely with the horrible moulding clay and took casts of my face. This was absolutely horrible, but eventually it was all over and I was told that I could take a shower and be on my way and just before I left he said that part of the process was £8,000 and I would need to pay it before they made the actual prosthetics which would take a week and then I would pay the balance of c£6,000 at the final fitting.

I felt slightly sick on my way out as suddenly this was all very real and by the sound of it only another week away and even with my comfortable financial position I never felt great spending £8,000. Was I doing the right thing? I needed to speak to Jenny that evening for some re-assurance.

That evening for almost the first time in my life I sat at home and got a little tipsy all on my own. My mind was in turmoil, I knew I couldn’t resist this craziness that lay ahead of me but could I go through with it? I spoke drunkenly on the phone to Jenny for almost an hour. I’ve no idea what she actually thought of my over emotional performance, but as usual she was a well of support, reassurance and advice and I ended the call telling her how committed I was to this.

I spent the next couple of days alternating between the gym, catching the last of the summer sun, as we were now into September and typing some notes of ideas for the life of my new character. On the Thursday the copy of Mildred’s birth certificate that I’d ordered on-line arrived confirming her Date of Birth as 21st June 1929, so she would have just had her 77th birthday had she lived. Other than having to use her maiden name of McManus I decided that to keep things as simple as possible, I would effectively transfer my grandmother’s life to Mildred. That way if I was caught up in a conversation I was less likely to get caught out. So I was to have been widowed in my late 60s, my husband Stan had been a Postman and he was a few years older than me when he died. Then I would say I had a daughter who could be Jenny who lived in Wales and the time I was in University I could say was when I lived with her. Now that my Granddaughter who could be based on Sam was in London I saw that as the opportunity to move back closer to home as I never really settled in Wales. I hoped that would work and I could fill in some more details if necessary.

I also decided that I didn’t want to be entirely dependent on the cash economy, so as Sophie applied for a 2nd credit card in Mildred’s name with the bills going to me for payment. I also downloaded the form to apply for an Old Age free travel card for Mildred and just needed a photo of her to complete that application. If all my plans worked I’d have more than enough paperwork to have recreated Mildred McManus as a living, breathing pensioner.

On Thursday morning just as I was on my way back from Yoga, Sam rang. The pieces had all been made and first samples were ready for me to try on and they looked fantastic. She said they would be ready for me on Monday if I could go over there for a first fitting. I had to stop halfway down the Kings Road, practically having a seizure, this was it, Mildred was ready.

Finally, just before ringing off, Sam said I was to bring all my clothing including underwear, so I needed to buy some real grannie pants, she reckoned size 14 for now and a new long-line bar. She wasn’t sure of the size exactly but thought 36DD should fit. I nearly screamed at her down the line, I was a 34B what had they done. She also told me that ideally my skirts should have elasticated waists as I may struggle with my arthritics fingers to pull up zips when going to the toilet. Then to add insult to injury she said that although she realized I’d purchased some charity shop shoes I should go on-line and get some extra wide soft ones. I rang off before she could go on more, dreading that she might suggest I turn up in a wheelchair or with a walking frame.

I got home and surfed the net settling on Cosy Feet which was practically footwear heaven to me now. I purchased a loafer styled shoe with an adjustable strap across the instep for the wider foot, it was in a truly boring beige and was exotically named “Carmen” in my usual Size 6 and paid for next day delivery to make sure I had them by next Monday. I could feel myself becoming wet just thinking about my impending transformation. I really surprised myself as I hadn’t imagined I’d somehow find this sexually stimulating. At this rate, I had no idea how I would make it though the weekend!
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby summertime » Tue May 08, 2018 2:16 am

I like the gradual build up of her character and the attention to Sophie's back story, Monday sounds like an exciting day to look forward to
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby Robyn H » Tue May 08, 2018 2:40 am

I really like age changing stories especially if they don't involve any 'magic' other than clever disguise. This one is building up very well.

However, you write:
"On the Thursday the copy of Mildred’s birth certificate that I’d ordered on-line arrived confirming her Date of Birth as 21st June 1929, so she would have just had her 77th birthday had she lived."

Not sure what year the story is set in but if for Mildred to be 77 then it would be 2006 and I think it's more likely to be the present ie 2018, so MIldred's birth year would be 1941 as she's a year younger than I am born in 1940.

It always amuses me when young people think of we in our 70s (nearing 80!) are doddery old idiots. Those of us who have always been idiots will probably still be but some us (a lot I know) are quite up to date. I know there wasn't widespread use of computers when I was a child but it was my generation that actually designed them and developed the technology. I was one of them! My wife, who's my age, has just gone shopping. She'll walk about 3 miles to the shops and a few more in town before hoisting her rucksack on to the bus to get home. She regularly cycles 60 miles with a little electrical assistance these days.

Never the less I'm enjoying this treatment and particularly the gradual build up but it's with a certain amusement at the misunderstanding of older people. btw I wear hearing aids and they work :)

Thanks for the wonderful story.

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Violet-C » Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 am

Hi Robyn

Thanks for your comments. I certainly don’t want to offend anyone and certainly don’t view 70 or 80 year olds as “doddery old gits” but for the basis of this story that is the persona Sophie chose to adopt, not a Jane Fonda type as I mention in an earlier installment. The story is set in 2006 which I believe I mentioned in Part 1 hence Sophie having a Sony clamshell phone not the I-phone she would undoubtedly have today.

This story will move on towards the modern day as it progresses.

btw I’m always flattered to stilll be described as a young person.

I hope you enjoy the rest.

vi x
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby pinkhippo99 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 am

Violet-C wrote:Hi Robyn

Thanks for your comments. I certainly don’t want to offend anyone and certainly don’t view 70 or 80 year olds as “doddery old gits” but for the basis of this story that is the persona Sophie chose to adopt, not a Jane Fonda type as I mention in an earlier installment. The story is set in 2006 which I believe I mentioned in Part 1 hence Sophie having a Sony clamshell phone not the I-phone she would undoubtedly have today.

vi x

"As it progress"? It sure sounds like our dear Sophie is going to end up spending more time as Mildred than she bargained for. If that is the direction this story is headed than I am really excited.

With all of the buildup, I can't wait for Sophie to finally make the transition. Now that I know that the story won't end immediately after Sophie takes up her identity as Mildred, it is making me appreciate the methodical beginning even more. Bravo!
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby blurmy » Tue May 08, 2018 7:57 am

Can't wait for Monday and to meet Mildred.
blurmy

Postby Robyn H » Tue May 08, 2018 11:02 am

Violet-C wrote:Hi Robyn

vi x

No, I'm not offended at all. It's just that, as I know from personal experience, old age tends to be a few years on from ones own age :)

I did remember the Jane Fonda example but not the actual year so I guess my quick calculation of 2006 was right on the button. If this is going to continue right up to the present day Sophie's experiment is going to rather more all consuming than she intended as Mildred will be going on 90 by then.

I can't wait!

R
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby Mars » Wed May 09, 2018 2:47 am

Enjoyed the new chapter Violet-the buildup has been deep and I'm looking forward to the transformation proper; it sounds like quite the saga you have planned. Love your attention to fine detail & description.
Mars

Postby Violet-C » Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 am

Part 5

Somehow I got to Monday and found myself sitting on a delayed Northern Line train to Camden. It was the first day when it had started to feel Autumnal and I wore a black biker jacket over a T-shirt with Jeans and ankle boots. I had a small leather back-pack style bag, containing my purse, some make-up, keys and phone but the most precious item was on the floor in front of me. It was my nylon Nike sports bag containing my grey wig, new extra large bra, large white grannie pants, tan support tights, a dark purple below the knee flared skirt with some hideous flower pattern all over it, fuscia pick nylon blouse and white cardigan and then a zip up beige short waterproof type jacket. I would not dream of normally wearing a single one of these items but crazily couldn’t wait to put them on. I’d spent quite a bit of time trying them on at the weekend, but they made me look like a little school-girl trying on grannie’s clothes so took them off after a few minutes each time. I also had my grannie handbag in there and inside it was my new cheap purse, glasses which I thought were wonderful and imitation pearl necklace, clip-on earrings and the hearing aids that had arrived on Saturday. They seemed enormous and very uncomfortable to wear. I was also deafened whenever I tried turning them up beyond the lowest setting. At least that proved that normally my hearing must be fine. They were apparently made in the 1980s and were called a Beltone Full Shell. I had no idea what I was buying and unfortunately discovered they filled almost my entire ear and were therefore very obvious. At least they didn’t have those clips that went around behind the ear as well as I didn’t quite see how I could wear those with glasses. The whole outfit was some incredible escapist masochistic turn-on.

I looked down at my watch it was 10.10 I had meant to be there by 10 but the tube was being so slow. It then dawned on me that I was wearing my Rolex, a 21st birthday present from my father. I cursed, as it was not very age appropriate, I had meant to wear the old Rotary quartz watch that I’d worn in school. I’d even bought a new battery for it a few days before just for this. I’d simply forgotten it and laughed to myself that perhaps it was a “senior moment!”

I finally emerged from the tube station and made my way along Chalk Farm Road to their studio. Zoe was on the reception desk and greeted me with a warm smile, saying “We were beginning to think you might be having second thoughts, anyway I’m delighted to see you. I’ll let Sam know you’re here and then you can go straight through.

I entered the main workshop where Sam hugged and kissed me saying that today would be hard work but nowhere near as bad as having the moulds taken and that we would all have a lot of fun and that I should just relax and enjoy the experience.

I’m sure everything she said was true but I was racked with fear!

Tim and Justin then both appeared from a corner office, hugged me and made some small talk before Justin announced that he would leave me in Tim and Sam’s capable hands and again to “Relax and enjoy it!.

They showed me into a changing cubicle and Sam asked if I’d mind her coming in as well as it would make it easier. I cautiously agreed.

With that she told me to take all my grannie clothes out of my bag and told me to hang them up along with everything I was wearing.

About 5 minutes later she stuck her head around the curtain asking could she come in? She discretely pulled the curtain aside to see my slim naked body. She was carrying what looked like a rather pale floppy overweight torso. I took a deep gasp and was assured everyone did exactly the same when they saw the cast for the first time.

She then helped me put my legs through the appropriate openings and I could see that it ended at about the middle of my thighs. I could also tell there was an opening between my legs, because of course I would still need to be able to go to the toilet wearing it. She then helped pull it up over each shoulder and I slipped my arms through. It was effectively a very tight fitting teddy that covered my shoulders leaving my arms bear, finishing just below my collar bone at the front.
Sam then instructed me to breath in as she pulled up the very subtle plastic zip up my back. I was instantly squeezed but also, my back was pushed slightly forward into a subtle stoop. She told me to then put my granny panties on and led me back out into the main make-up room. I was astonished when I saw my reflection in the full length mirror in front of me.

Staring back at me was a stooped figure with a barely noticeable hump between her shoulder blades. My upper thighs, hips and bum were noticeably larger and very floppy with what looked like cellulite ripples all over them. But the most shocking transformation of all was my stomach and boobs. My stomach right around to the sides of my waste had a real fold to it that I could hold up and release feeling it flop down over the tops of my large granny pants with an enormous wave. I’d obviously seem similar pictures of plump women like this who gave the impression of having had numerous children and had lost all control of their abdominal muscles, but hadn’t expected to ever become one of them. I wasn’t exactly fat, but was clearly overweight and possibly elderly. But my boobs left me speechless. When I was told to get a size 36DD bra I’d expected two really heavy rounded boobs. What I had was two extremely wrinkled stretched breasts that looked like empty udders that almost hung down to my naval. I felt a shiver of shame just looking at them. When I let them hang they did push me forward very so slightly and I could just make out the shape of the top of my own pert breasts through the silicon. But when I held them up this wasn’t noticeable at all. There was no doubting this was the body of a Grandmother.

Almost without realizing I let out an audible gasp. Whilst being very proud of his work, Tim looked a little sheepish, then said, “I imagine you’d like to put a bra on?”

“Yes please, right now!” I replied.

Sam rushed off to pick this up for me and I clipped the five hook and eye fastenings of the long-line bra together at the back and as I pulled the straps up over my shoulders the udders were held in place, just sagging slightly over the sides of each of the cups.

“How does that feel?” they asked in virtual unison.
“Beyond weird” I said “I’m practically having an Out of Body experience. Also I can’t seem to stand up straight and my breathing is definitely restricted, I hadn’t expected that”

Tim went to on explain that he was rather pleased with himself there. They all agreed that at 5ft 6” I was a little taller than most elderly ladies and they didn’t want me to stand out, so either side of the back zip they managed to build in two slightly curved supports and the small humpback helped disguise it.

I’d hopefully be a good two inches shorter. “Wow” I said “You guys are real sadists”.

“Artists, please” Sam jokingly replied.

“Right, I’m really pleased with that, let’s get a move on” commented Tim.
They sat me down in the make-up chair and handed me two silicon stockings. They explained that they wouldn’t cover my toes but had a tiny loop that ran between them to keep them on and went up to just above my knees. I pulled tem up with relative ease.

They were incredible, they were pale flesh coloured but were covered in a network of blue and purple lumpy varicose veins that looked absolutely realistic. But they were actually not the main part of the transformation. My ankles had virtually disappeared into a floppy swollen form that I could squeeze. Tim said they hoped they would bulge slightly over the top of my shoes emphasisng the look of water retention that many elderly women suffered from. Also there was again obviously some slight stiffening moulded into the ankle and the saggy knee area. As soon as I tried to walk, I realised that I was reduced to a slightly shuffling flat-footed gait and that I couldn’t stand up on my toes and also I couldn’t quite fully extend my knees, again making me a little shorter than normal.

When I looked down at them my legs looked absolutely disgusting but also totally realistic and under my support tights would clearly be the legs of an 80 year old with some difficulties in walking. I was already mesmerized by the transformation but hadn’t really expected to instantly start to feel slightly disabled, walking any distance was going to be something of a challenge and high heels even if I’d considered wearing them were going to be impossible. I could see instantly why I needed the wider fit shoes.

Tim obviously sensed my discomfort and said, “Don’t worry you’re doing great, we’ve had a number of famous actresses in here who’ve handled this a lot worse than you.
“Thanks,” I replied unconvincingly.
“Could I put my dress and tights on please, I really don’t want to look at these legs a moment longer than necessary?”

Sam checked with Tim if that was ok and retrieved them from the hanger along with my new shoes. She gave me the tights that I pulled up with relative ease considering my increased girth and they did hide the veins slightly but did help hold my new floppy bum and hips in a little better. Although, the tight waistband emphasized my new stomach.

I stepped into my old fashioned elasticated skirt and then Sam handed me my new shoes.
“Mmm these look so sexy!” she joked.
The tops opened up almost entirely so I could put my feet flat into them and then wrap the discrete Velcro band over the top. Sam bent down and tightened them slightly and yes my feet instantly bulged over the top , just as Tim had predicted, but they didn’t feel tight in anyway. It was an amazing transformation. I shuffled around the room to applause from everyone around.

“Okey!” said Tim now the fun starts. I was led back to the makeup chair and turned it away from the mirror as Tim thought seeing the final result in one go might be fun for me.

Sam combed my hair pulled it back into a tight ponytail and then hid it under a wig cap. She removed all my make-up and moisturized my face heavily, which felt great. She then said the next part wouldn’t be nice. She told me to open my mouth wide and within a few seconds I was wearing what felt like a set of false teeth. I was asked if they felt reasonably comfortable and secure and to my horror and surprise, I lisped back “Yeth they’re fine fanks” I was horrified but was told it would improve with practice, but I would produce lots more saliva meaning I would hopefully always have that typical denture wearer speech pattern.

She then covered my face in the latex adhesive and I was told to keep my eyes closed as the face mask was gradually squeezed into place, covering my ears and down to just below the top of the body suit and even wrapped inside my lips.

She then told me to open my eyes, but all I heard was a mumble and I replied much too loudly in my news lispy voice “I can’t hear, pardon!”

“Have you remembered your hearing aids” she seemed to mumble.

“My handbag” I replied.

She soon returned with them along with my wig and after a few minutes of awkward pushing and pulling and fluffing out the permed wig she seemed satisfied. She dusted my face heavily with powder and some blusher and then applied some pink lipstick to my lips. Finally, she clipped on my fake pearl earrings and handed me my glasses.

I wasn’t allowed to look in the mirror yet, but she seemed delighted reassuring me constantly that I looked perfect and I could hear although the voices I heard were slightly crackly at times and the volume seemed to vary alarmingly.

She then started to pull two elbow length tight fitting latex gloves over each arm. They fitted tightly but amazingly looked like haggard loose skin covered in wrinkles and even liver spots. The only part uncovered was my nails and actual finger tips. Also somehow they had managed to create the effect of arthritic swollen joints and I soon realised that whilst I could move all my fingers. I couldn’t actually make a fist or fully stretch my arms. Again my disability had been further increased.

Sophie then gave me my blouse that I struggled to button up with my new clumsy fingers and put the pearls around my neck. I then somehow managed to pull the cardigan on, although with my stiff arms that wasn’t straightforward either. I looked up at the clock and realized that it was 12.30 we’d been at this for over two hours but Justin joined in and inspected me and everyone pronounced themselves extremely happy and I was ready for the big reveal.

I slowly shuffled to the full length mirror, handbag across my shoulder. I simply could not believe it, I almost fainted. What looked back at me was an elderly slightly plump stooped lady, not a single trace of Sophie remained. I had become the Mildred I’d imagined. I kept touching my face and it felt incredibly realistic and my jowls on my neck and chin shook and bobbed as I moved my head. It was truly unbelievable and incredibly stimulating and I hoped no-one could tell I was incredibly turned-on by the new me.

They asked if I was pleased and I said it was way beyond anything I could have possibly expected. They told me to take a seat on one of their sofas whilst Sam went to get the camera for some shots. When she returned she asked me to make a few suitably grannyish poses and then I realised I couldn't get up and she had to help me. My knees and arms were too stiff and I needed support. This was simply amazing and more than a little alarming.

Seeing the camera reminded me that I need some photos for my bus pass. Zoe came in and announced that she was taking me out. I got extremely nervous but was reassured it would be fine. I told myself I could do this and I had to do this.

Zoe gave me my jacket and she simply grabbed her denim one and we headed out. She actually took my arm to support me and I struggled to keep pace even though she was so obviously walking slowly.

As we left the building with the others trying to watch as inconspicuously as possible, she threw me by saying, “Have you ever been to Camden before Gran?”
Yes, I had become a very convincing Grandmother. She insisted we went to the photo-booth at the local chemist for my ID photos and then led me to the Underground station. We passed hordes of young students and alternative fashionistas, none of whom looked twice at me as I shuffled along, supported by my young Granddaughter. Even in this hub of alternative London during a busy lunchtime, I was invisible. I was starting to slowly gain confidence but was delighted to have Zoe by my side. At the station, Zoe asked for the relevant form for her Grandmother and managed to find a spot to complete all the necessary details for me. All I had to do was make a suitably scrawly Mildred McManus signature and handover the form, some money and two photos. Less than 5 minutes later the very helpful lady in the ticket office handed me my Elderly Person’s Pass in a nice plastic wallet along with a folded up tube and bus map and she told me to take care.

I managed my best “Thank you so much dear” in reply. I was so proud of myself. Now Mildred McManus had actually come back to life and in my handbag was positive proof of her existence.

With that, we made our way slowly back to the office.

When we returned, I got a round of applause from everyone and various hugs.
Sam jokingly told Zoe I was her grandmother and that Zoe couldn’t steal me. Sandwiches and drinks had been laid on in the meeting room for Justin, Tim, Sam, Zoe and myself. Zoe said how delighted she was, as usually she was sent out to collect these and didn’t often get the chance to eat them either.

Tim brought me down to earth by saying that this was still actually part of the transformation as I had to be able to eat in my new character.

It didn’t prove easy, I struggled with even the softest sandwiches and nibbled at them using my front teeth something like a chipmunk. They gave me some tea, they all had juice or coffee and Sam had to help as I had dribbled some of it but couldn’t quite feel it through my latex chin. They thought that was fine as long as I remembered to wipe my face every so often with a handkerchief as some old ladies also struggled to eat.

It was now 2.30pm and they took one last look at me measured my height which Tim took great pleasure in telling me was now a very believable 5ft 21/2 “ which everyone agreed was perfect for a woman of my age. I’d lost over 3” and Sam who must have been wearing 4” heels that day simply towered above me.

I then came down with something of a bump as Tim said it was time for me to carefully take everything off. Sam would help and he said he’d make a couple of very minor adjustments the next day and then on Wednesday I could turn up first thing in the morning. Ideally at 9am and if I was happy then, I’d be able to make my way home as Mildred. That sounded pretty daunting!
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby pinkhippo99 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 am

Brilliant as usual.
pinkhippo99

PreviousNext

Return to Stories