Sophie's Premature Ageing (AP, DG, IQ-) Violet-C

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Sophie's Premature Ageing (AP, DG, IQ-) Violet-C

Postby pinkhippo99 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 pm

It occurs to me that Sophie may have already passed the point of no return. She has created a fairly convincing paper trail that she is a women named Mildred McManus. If her "granddaughter" is as resourceful as she is, by the time the next two weeks are through, Sam could have all the paperwork she needs to "prove" Margret is her grandmother. Moreover, now that she has been admitted to the nursing home, Margret now has a documented history of dementia. If she tries to back out and explain that she is really a young woman NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER. All Sam needs to do now is find some way to make her look permanent without the prosthetics and Sophie could become Margret for as long as Sam likes.
pinkhippo99
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Camille » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:43 am

pinkhippo99 wrote:It occurs to me that Sophie may have already passed the point of no return. She has created a fairly convincing paper trail that she is a women named Mildred McManus. If her "granddaughter" is as resourceful as she is, by the time the next two weeks are through, Sam could have all the paperwork she needs to "prove" Margret is her grandmother. Moreover, now that she has been admitted to the nursing home, Margret now has a documented history of dementia. If she tries to back out and explain that she is really a young woman NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER. All Sam needs to do now is find some way to make her look permanent without the prosthetics and Sophie could become Margret for as long as Sam likes.

I think we are a long way from the point of no return yet, but I like what you're thinking! One thing I would hate to see in this story is Sophie forced to go completely insane and develop real dementia due to medication or what not. There must be a way to make her stuck without stripping her of her mind, however difficult that my sound. As for making her looks permanent, there are so many ways to achieve that - I can't wait to see how the author handles that. I have my own ideas, but want to be surprised!
My blog on ladies and maids swapping roles: http://lady2maid.blogspot.com/
Camille

Postby JustSomeone » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Sophie has herself stuck and the gaslighting has already began. I have to assume that this is where we see the lose of intelligence begin, or at least being treated as if she does not have full control of herself. If one week has been suddenly turned into two weeks, there is no telling if the stay will just be two weeks.

Now we have to wait to see if she remains Sophie of if she is somehow forced to live as Mildred. And if so, why. Does someone want to take control of Sophie's money? Is Sam trying to custom make a lover that looks like an elderly woman. So many possibilities right now. Looking forward to what happens next.
JustSomeone

Postby Violet-C » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:07 am

Part 9

I felt someone poking me gently and repeating “Mildred, Mrs McManus”

I opened my eyes not quite sure where I was to see Jenny standing over me. Before I could say anything she said
“Mrs McManus, I’m delighted to meet you and have us as one of our guests, I think you must have dozed off in the armchair”
I began to focus on my surroundings and it all came flooding back as to where I was. The sleeping pills must have been stronger than I thought and I looked around at the chintz filled room with 7 or 8 elderly people, almost all female either asleep or staring vacantly into space. What had I let myself in for I thought.

Collecting my thoughts, I managed to say “Hello, where am I, where’s my Granddaughter”
I could tell by the look on Jenny’s face she was delighted with me.
She assured me I ‘d be fine and she wanted me to be happy and I said I probably needed to visit the toilet. I got up from the chair only to fall back with my second giddy turn of the day.
Jenny looked a little shocked and said I should take a minute and then she’d slowly help me up. She took me to the toilet with its raised seat for the disabled and emergency bell, and I realised what my life had transformed into. I was also thankful that Jenny had arrived when she had, as my need for the toilet was urgent and I wondered if the sleeping pills would have prevented me from walking up in time to go.

I washed my hands carefully to avoid damaging the latex gloves when I saw Jenny (or Mrs Griffiths as I had to refer to her from now on) waiting for me.

“Mrs McManus how are you feeling now?” she asked.

She said she was worried about me and that she’d take me up to my room for us to have a chat before bringing me down for the evening meal at 6. Again, I was buckled into the stair-lift as she walked up the stairs beside me. She then helped me out of the chair and gave me my stick as we walked slowly down the corridor to my room.

She sat me down in my armchair and sat on the edge of my bed facing me. I told her how angry I was at being set-up to stay here for two weeks, but incredibly she simply talked down to me but in a very caring supportive way, staying in character all the time. She actually treated me as a cross between a small troublesome child and the disabled doddery grandmother that I’d chosen to become. She went on to remind me how difficult I had found it living on my own and that I must have realised by now, that with my forgetfulness and giddy spells my family was just too worried about me to let me stay on my own.

I was simply told that it was only for my own good and that all her team would take extra special care of me. She seemed genuinely concerned about my giddiness and left the room saying she’d be right back.

Five minutes later she returned and to my horror was holding a different walking stick, this one had a tripod base and she told me it would be much sturdier for me to hold on to if I felt giddy and would make it so much easier for me to get up from the chair or toilet. She waved my protests away saying I’d be thanking her in a few days when I found how much more easily I’d be able to move around using it. I could have screamed, but she then left saying she’d be back in a couple of days to check on me and walked off with my old walking stick.

This was turning into a living nightmare!

I spent the next couple of hours looking at the clothes in my wardrobe, all of which now had that unmistakable elderly scent to them and then sat staring out of the window daydreaming and wondering how I would get through the next two weeks. Did I really now smell like all my fellow residents and would I soon stop noticing it, as my nose familiarized itself with its constant presence?

Just after I’d finished checking my make-up there was a gentle knock on the door and a very nice middle-aged member of staff greeted me with a warm smile saying it was time for food and she’d help me down to the dining room.

We repeated what was already becoming the familiar routine of going to the chairlift and then I made my way into the corridor using my new tripod stick. I was then introduced to various residents who were either sat at the long dining table or being helped to their places like me. I sat between Maud and Edith who both made some small talk about the weather and their grandchildren but soon started to repeat themselves and I quickly realised that neither retained much short term memory. It became evident to me that I was going to have to embrace this new life for two weeks daydreaming my time away and making very simplistic small talk with my fellow residents.

The food soon arrived and it was rather tasteless, a little overcooked and was generally soft for those with difficulty chewing. Even so I didn't find it vey easy to cope, wearing my false teeth and when I checked my face with a tissue, could see that I’d dribbled some gravy on my face that must have been there for a good few minutes before I’d removed it. I was very rapidly losing all my dignity and started to feel thoroughly humiliated by what I’d chosen to put myself through I was going to spend two weeks practically unable to do very much at all for myself. After we had finished our bland food, we were all led back to the lounge and sat at various armchairs with the television on as background noise rather than for any meaningful purpose. Although with my hearing aids in its seemed rather loud and persistent, but I could tell that most of my fellow guests lacked the concentration to even follow the most mundane of soaps for very long. By 8pm I felt remarkably tired and was told that that was when the residents were gradually taken to their rooms. I was given my evening medication and then helped to my room after having to wait for the chairlift for my first night away as Mildred.

I had managed to remove my mask pretty effectively without damaging it and then lay awake most of the night petrified of being found out and hoping I’d be able to put my mask back on effectively in the morning. At 6, having had no more than a couple of hours of fitful sleep I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where I managed to carefully replace the mask and all the other elements of my disguise, I put my nightie back on and returned to bed waiting for the knock on my door which came at about 7.30.

A rather nice member of staff asked me if I’d slept well; and if I’d settled in and asked me if I needed any help dressing. She wasn’t very keen to let me get dressed on my own but I managed to convince her that I could manage.

I wore my granny pants and bra, support tights, elasticated green flared pleated skirt pink blouse, beige cardigan and my padded pink slippers. I finally added my glasses and hearing aids and waited to be taken down for my breakfast for what I felt would be a very long day.
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby Camille » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:47 am

Thank you for a quick update! Loving where it's headed, can't wait for more action as the heroine realizes not all is at seems (or is it? :o )
My blog on ladies and maids swapping roles: http://lady2maid.blogspot.com/
Camille

Postby Matt L. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:13 am

Your story is creatively written and entertaining, I admire how you've managed to build up the suspense where everything isn't necessarily as it seems.

Bravo!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby summertime » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:22 pm

I'm not sure how the mask will work especially as night staff in residential homes generally check on their residents during the night especially new ones and those with a history of confusion and dizzy spells, that said I'm enjoying how the story is developing.
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby Violet-C » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 am

Thanks Summertime and to everyone else who's taken the time to comment.

You are undoubtedly correct that in reality a mask probably wouldn't work, but its very hard 9for me anyway) to write something that is absolutely realistic and I'm afraid some inevitable suspension of belief is required.

I hope that's ok.

Vi x
Violet-C
Transformation Master

Postby Robyn H » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:25 am

Violet, suspension of (dis)belief is a requirement when reading many of these stories so why should yours be any exception? It's entertainingly written with a believable premise even if the devices needed for Sophie's impersonation of Mildred are perhaps not as perfect as we would like to believe.

You're certainly keeping my attention as the adventure (and potential disaster) unfolds. I have this horrible feeling that things may be done to Sophie whilst she is drugged she may not have anticipated in her eagerness to do the research. I can imagine a visit to an unscrupulous dentist which may result in her needing false teeth for the rest of her life for example.

thank you for this great story. I'm already looking forward to the next part.

Robi
Robyn H
Transformation Master

Postby summertime » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:33 am

Violet-C wrote:Thanks Summertime and to everyone else who's taken the time to comment.

You are undoubtedly correct that in reality a mask probably wouldn't work, but its very hard 9for me anyway) to write something that is absolutely realistic and I'm afraid some inevitable suspension of belief is required.

I hope that's ok.

Vi x

Violet,

It was just a point, I agree about suspension of belief and I'm loving the story so far, like your other readers I'm looking forward to reading about Sophie's new life as it unfolds. Chris.
summertime
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories