Karmaristocrats: Like a pig to the slaughter.(female pig tf)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Karmaristocrats: Like a pig to the slaughter.(female pig tf)

Postby Han » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Karmaristocrats: Like a pig to the slaughter.

Finished it faster than I thought. Only need to create an epilogue. Forgot how tiresome writing was lol...
Anyways hope someone likes it.
I'm writing the next chapters here: https://vesanis.com/topic/795-karmarist ... slaughter/
will post them here also when they are finished, but if you can't wait or the layout is messed up you can go to that link.

Violet was the daughter of the butcher. Not a butcher, but the butcher. Her father had one of the biggest pig slaughterhouses on the planet and every day 1 million pigs met their deaths there. Naturally the environment those poor creatures got slaughtered in were horrid. The employers tasered, slapped, and hit them if the pigs were going too slow or didn't listen. The guns they used to kill the pigs often missed their brains, leading to the pigs suffering for hours. Measures to reduce their suffering were ignored, and when greenpeace or Peta tried to stop them, almost no one listened.

There was a group however that did. They were called the Karmaristocrats. A secret elite society whose beliefs are solely based on karma. They are the ones who punish those who do bad things towards other people or creatures when all else fails.

They got their resources by hacking all the major companies or governments, making their funds and knowledge limitless.

They are the ones who know what’s in the library of the Vatican, what experiments they are doing in area 51, or what genetic experiments monsanto is doing, and as karma would have it their next target was this slaughterhouse.

Karma works in mysterious ways though... the plan the Karmaristocrats had was one were Violet played the major part in.

Violet was staying alone in her parents mansion as usual. Her mother and father were always busy in managing the slaughterhouse even during the weekend and usually spend her weekends with friends in high school. She was one of the most popular girls in the entire school. She had wavy long blond hair that looked amazing on her diamond shaped face. Her eyes had the color of the sky that made her face even prettier. She was only 18 years old but already had an amazing body. She stood 5 feet 9 inches and only weighted 90 pounds. She had a perfect hourglass shape with a thick bubble butt and c-cup breasts.

This weekend however there was nothing interesting to do so she stayed in the mansion spending time on her smart phone when suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

Violet: “who could that be? I’m not expecting anyone.”

She walked in her yoga pants and pink top to the front door. Through the window next to the door, she saw a common black van with a weird word on it, and tried to read it.

Violet: “Kar...Ma...Ristocrats? What does that mean? Must be some weird farmer again who doesn't know the location to the slaughter house...”

When she opened the door she saw a middle aged busty blond woman wearing black pants and a black sweater with the same text on it as on the van.

Violet: “Uhmm…. Hello madam, anything I can help you with?”

Kim: “Hi violet, why yes you can! You are the girl we exactly need!

In the blink of an eye, Kim targeted a dart gun, that she was hiding behind her back at Violet, and shot a dart right at her.

Violet: “WHAT… THE… FUCK… IS…. WROOONG….

Violet started to see everything get blurry and before she knew it everything went black. Sometimes she regained her conscious, she saw how the busty blond dragged her out of the house with 2 other people, that she was in a car or van, only to end up in a white room.

When she regained her conscious entirely she saw that she still was in the same white room.

Violet: “Oh my head… it hurt’s like crazy...”

She tried to reach for her head with her arms, but noticed that she couldn't move them.

Violet: “what the hell! Why are my arms chained against the floor! I can’t move them one inch!

Her attention soon went towards her body, only to see that her yoga pants and pink tank top was removed, leaving her in her bra, panties, and on all fours. She could still move her feet, and tried to push with them to get out of the chains above her hands, but to no avail.

Violet: “What kind of sick fucks are these people, don’t they know my dad is a billionaire and will do anything he can to get me out of here. The entire police is probably looking for me!”

When she looked in front of her, she saw a large screen showing a person on all fours. When she moved her leg, she saw that the girl on the screen did the same, confirming they are filming her in real time.

Violet: “Bastards they are even filming me in this sad state! I bet they plan to release it on the dark web or something! Show yourself you cowards!”

She had no idea that they were observing her, trough a one sided mirror to the left side of her. They let her recuperate for 1 more hour before Kim decided to enter the white room. Violet looked at her very angry trying to contain her tears and fear.

Violet: “What the fuck is wrong with you! You kidnapped me to get money from my father aren't you?! if that’s the case he would do it in a heartbeat, no reason to chain me on the floor like this! Let me go now, and I swear you get what you want! PLEASE….”

Kim: “Oh dear Violet, to think I would want the blood money of your dad hurts my feelings. The problem is… that I can’t let you go. You are what we need to stop your father from torturing those poor creatures.

Violet: “Great… so you are one of those Peta people who don’t eat meat and think we should all live on grass.”

Kim: “Nope you got it wrong, on the contrary... I think you should be able to eat meat as long the creatures have been killed in a humane way. After all humans are on top of the food chain, however with our intelligence comes the responsibility to avoid suffering, and here lies the problem with the slaughter house of your dad.”

Violet: “What you mean? The FDA approved the slaughterhouse every single year? They even gave us a reward last time for having the safest slaughterhouse in the USA."

Kim: “Your young age makes you so innocent, the FDA has been long since bought for whoever pays the most. Like any other company or government they are corrupt. They don’t care about the pigs, they care about money and your dad funds quite a lot of politicians and donates to the FDA a generous amount.”

Violet: “I don’t believe you… my father told me ever since I was little that the pigs don’t feel a thing!”

Kim: “It does not matter if you believe me or not. You should see it for your own eyes. We captured quite a lot of imagery in your dad’s animal concentration camp, for you to see in that screen in front of you. ROLL THE TAPE BOYS!”

Violet looked at the screen and instead of seeing herself it now showed the slaughterhouse. She saw clips how the employers slapped the poor creatures on the head who tried to run away, some employers dragged the pigs on the floor like they were bags, other clearly hung upside down still alive when they slit their throats. Some got shot by a gun clearly not hitting their brains and laid there for hours. She even saw her dad kicking a pig in it’s behind when it ran in his way. She couldn't take it anymore and closed her eyes.

Violet: “STOP IT! Okay I believe you! Happy now?”

Kim: “Stop the tape men, I think we reached through, trough her. Sorry you had to watch all that I just wanted to let you know the reason, why it is what we are going to do with you.”

Violet: “Oh my god! You are going to kill me aren't you... if my dad doesn't stop with the slaughterhouse?”

Kim: “Why would I want to kill you, or close your dad’s slaughterhouse? If I do that someone else would just do the same thing maybe worse than your dad. No dear, for your dad a pig is just a product... he doesn't even look at them as living creatures anymore, A pig to him is the same as a can of beans. Our plan is for your dad and mother to look at pigs in a more humane way... That’s where you come in.”

Violet: “Oh… so you want me to convince my parents to improve the slaughterhouse conditions. No problem after seeing that awful video I will do that with no doubt. Ha you could have just shown me that video when you arrived at my house and I would have… No reason to go this extreme. Heck I don’t want to eat meat anymore after seeing that!”

Kim: “Darling… You are so kind, but I’m afraid that’s not gonna cut it. More persuasive measures are needed to convince your parents. You are too nice… that why it’s hard for me to say what we have in store for you so I’m just going to show you. Bring in the Sowify 3000 boys!

2 Men wearing the same attire and logo as Kim came in the white room with an odd machine. Violet looked at the strange machine and saw the Sowify 3000 name on it, with below the picture of a sow. It was made mostly out of glass, and filled with green liquid. When the 2 men left, Violet could hear them say how a shame it was to lose such a beauty.

Violet: “Eh… I’m lost I don’t know what plan you have in store for me… or what the point is of that weird machine.”

Kim: “Well... there is no easy way to say this... so I'll just be direct... The liquid in the Sowify 3000 can alter someone on the molecular level. The reason why we brought you here is to turn the beautiful daughter of the butcher into a beautiful sow. We will film your transformation so they know that the porker you will become was once their child. That’s the reason why you can see yourself on that screen.

Violet looked in shock at Kim not believing what she was hearing and then bursting out of laughter.

Violet: “HAHAHAHA… You crazy! As if something like this is possible! So I just have to drink all the liquid... or what?! and it turns me into a piggy!? Get real! You wacko!”

Kim walked towards the machine and grabbed something that looked like a water hose, but on the end something that looked like a big weird pink dildo, and dragged it towards Violet’s face.

Kim: “Not exactly… the liquid intake for females is… vaginal.

Violet’s laughter quickly faded and turned to tears when she saw the dildo, realizing this crazy bitch is planning to put that in her delicate parts.

Violet: “are you serious… I swear… I didn't know how fucked up the slaughter house of my parents was, P… Please! Let me go and I swear I will convince them!”

Kim tried to comfort Violet in removing her tears from her cheek and touching her beautiful curly blond hair.

Kim: “Shhhh… It’s okay, maybe you retain some humanity when it’s done, can’t say, since you are the first test subject. I’m sure you will convince your parents once you become a beautiful beast. Don’t try to struggle hon, I need to remove your bra and panties so we can proceed.”

Violet: “Stay away with that thing!!! you monster!!”

Violet started to struggle as hard as she could hoping it would do something to get her out of this situation. However, It wasn't hard for Kim to remove the white bra making her perky c cup breast point towards the floor. Then Kim slowly walked to her behind removing the white panty showing her cute bouncy bubble butt and vagina.

Violet: “damn you… you… freaking rapist!”

Kim: “you are so pretty hon, even your pussy looks perfect. Please stop struggling or I might have to go rough!

Kim was ready to put the weird dildo like hose, connected to the sowify 3000 in Violet’s vagina. She started with opening her vagina with her fingers. Noticing that Violet was still a virgin.

Kim: “oh my… Violet my sweet sweet Violet… you are still a virgin? For a pretty girl like you... I am shocked!”

Violet: “Yeah! I’m not some slut who takes the first jock who comes her way! I was waiting for the perfect man!”

Kim: “Well… guess that perfect man will be the sowify 3000, It’s sad that you never experienced sex with a real human. Oh well… get ready hon here comes the D!

Violet: “FUCK YOUUU…… AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

With one big smack the sowify 3000's Dildo fully entered Violet’s Pussy all 15 inches of it. Instantly making her orgasm and blacking out.

Kim: “wake up hon… how does it feel for your first time? Sorry it was with a machine.”

Violet: damn… you… I can feel it in my entire belly. P… Please… get it out of me…. I do… anything you want!”

Kim: “No worries dear once I turn on the sowify 3000 it will feel so good, the less you resist it the more of a porker you will become. You will like it so much that you will give in to your new form.”
Last edited by Han on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Han

Re: Karmaristocrats: Like a pig to the slaughter. (female pi

Postby Han » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 am

Kim started walking towards the Sowify 3000 and turned it on.

Violet: “Oooo.... ooooh... MY God!!! I can feel it vibrating in my loins, Is it trusting like a real penis?!!

She could feel the dildo go in and out like the dick of a real man. If she had known having sex felt this good, she wouldn't have waited for the right man. Not long after, she felt the liquid pouring out of the dildo.

Violet: “Oh… Oh… Pl… Please… this is too much…. Make it Stop!!!!”

Kim: “But we only started hon, just take it all in and enjoy the ride.”

15 minutes had passed and nothing noteworthy still had happened.

Kim: “That’s weird normally the changes should be happening by now.”

Violet: “Ha… S… Seems like your machine… Is a… complete… failure… Please… let… me go… and I swear I will forget about all this!”

Kim wasn’t listening to Violet instead she noticed that the sowify 3000 took a break, and was staring at the chained hands of the girl.

Kim: “Ah finally the changes are starting, your body must be giving in to the foreign liquid. It first had to overcome your immune system of course. Look at your hands sweety… they are becoming gorgeous.”

Violet: “Y… Yeah right… they always have been gorgeous… Wha… What the hell??? My thumbs are shrinking! And my fingers are merging!! This can’t be real!! I’m hallucinating!”

Sadly for Violet it was all too real. She looked in shock when her thumbs kept shrinking until it was nothing but a small extension on her hands. Next her fingers started to merge turning them in 2 thick ones on each hand. Her hands started to become narrower, longer and round, to accommodate her new porky appendages turning them into complete pig trotters except for the color.

Violet: “This…. can’t be happening. It’s true… you ARE turning me into a PIG!! My beautiful hands… what am I supposed to do with these monstrosities? I can’t grab anything with it!!”

Kim: “Wonderful… A porker doesn't need to grab things, those trotters are perfect to keep your soon to be new form balanced . The first phase of the sowify 3000 is completed. I expect it will start up again soon!”
Han

Postby Han » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:11 am

Not soon after the machine started working again trusting inside Violet’s pussy.

Violet: “Oooh…. Aahh…. Ooohh…. Why… Ooh… Does this…. Aah… Feel so… So… Good! I need… Aah... To resist… This… Before it… It turns me more!”

Now that her Immune system was completely gone, it was getting harder and harder to resist, making the way free to her mind for the fluid. She was spacing out, and instead of Imagining her dream boy Hans the 6’5 foot tall norwegian heritage football player, she thought about the boars in the slaughterhouse and how she found their corkscrew penises disgusting, but now wanted nothing more than one inside her.

Violet: “Hmmmm… need… strong… boar… want… have… piglet babies!”

Kim: “someone seems to be having a wet dream. Wasn’t expecting to influence her brain already, might be because she was a virgin.”

The sowify 3000 stopped again and Violet came back to her senses.

Violet: “Damn it… Snap out of it girl! Was I seriously thinking about the corkscrew dick of an ugly boar???”

Kim: “oh you will have more of those... beautiful, the machine stopped again so we can expect new porcine changes… can’t wait what it'll do this time now that you are giving in.”

Violet: “Please… God… No, I don’t want to be an ugly beast! I still have so much to do as a human! Aahh… Aahh….. AAHH!! My ears… It hurts!!!”

Kim was looking with a smile at Violet’s ears. She gently removed the blond locks hiding them, and saw the cute tiny ears of Violet changing.

Kim: “I guess your days of hiding those tiny little things behind your hair are over hon, oh my I can see the green liquid in your ear veins modifying them.

Violet looked in shock when she could feel her ears elongating until she saw them poking out of her hair on the screen. She saw them moving higher on her head while they were reshaping themselves in a triangular form. They kept growing until they flopped down looking like common pig ears. Kim touched Violet’s ears noticing how sensitive they became.”

Violet: “I can hear a road, and my own breath, damn even my voice is loud! Oh my god I can move my ears! AAHHH MY ASS!!!
Han

Postby Han » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 am

The changes sped up and behind her butt, along the tailbone, the start of a small appendage started growing. Kim knew what it was forming however something seemed odd. The appendage was thicker and longer than a pigs tail. It was forming a curl and with that the growth of her pig tail ended.

Kim: “What is this? Your pig tail looks 2 to 3 times thicker and longer than that of a common sow. Sorry babe can’t help but pull it a little.”

Violet: “OOOWWWW… stop it you psycho!”

The tail wasn’t finished yet, Kim could see how the tip of the tail started to sprout blond hairs the same color as her hair. Until it looked like a tuft of blond hair at the end of her curly tail.

Kim: “Ha… Seems like you will remain a blond babe. The first anomaly has been detected. Naturally gene replacement causes conflicts with the original genes. I wonder what other oddities might occur in you.”

Violet: “Why… I feel like it’s harder to think… and… to find… words??”

Kim: “Ah your brain must be shrinking, pigs don’t have a big forehead so it’s preparing your brain to fit it’s new skull.”

As Kim was explaining the shrinking of Violet’s brain, her button nose slowly started to upturn, seeing her nose holes while they became rounder, and small tusks started to grow in her mouth. Kim pinched Violet’s nose and started joking.

Kim: “looks like your cute button nose is preparing itself to become a suitable pig snout. And you already getting the tusks to process your new diet.”

Violet: “mah boobies…. Gggnnn… Preasure…. Ooohh!!

Kim eyes went to Violet’s perky c-cup breasts, noticing they were dripping white fluid and getting bigger. The nipples start to elongate and turning into proper teats for a sow. Next she could hear popping sounds and a row of 5 sow teats on each side started to grow on Violet’s belly. They kept growing until they looked like her human breasts with a sow teat hanging below it.

Kim: “Oh another anomaly, seems like your breasts will remain human, and they sure have grown they look like a DD now even the extra breasts you grew look very human also... ha that are going to be some lucky piglets.
Han

Postby Han » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 am

Violet: “No….. I don’t want it... Stop! Don’t want to be… SOW!!!”

While she was sobbing her feet had the same fate as her hands. They became narrower while her toes started to morph into 2 trotters the same look as what her hands now look like.

Kim: “you are getting along nicely Violet… the next time Sowify 3000 restarts you will be a cute sow, I’m sure of it.

Violet started to burst out in tears realizing her inevitable fate. She currently still looked mostly human. But once the machine starts again she knew she no longer could resist it. Her mind already was longing for piglets and a strong male boar.

Violet: “Please… turn… back… human!”

Kim: “Sorry dear that’s impossible your human genetic structure has been overwritten and lost.”

The Sowify 3000 turned on and Violet felt the weird dildo trust in her for one last time.

Violet: “Please no… Sow No.. Sow No… Sow… No… Sow… Sow… Sow… Sow!!!”

The last restraint Violet had was gone, now succumbed to the pleasure of the machine the changes happened fast.

Her mind wandered to a life of a sow, bathing in the mud, getting fucked by the biggest boars, raising piglets who suck her juicy teats, eating all the slop to produce a healthy offspring. She felt like the life of a sow is paradise. Had she known this high would stop once the machine is finished with her, she wouldn’t have let herself go like that.

Violet smirked at the pig girl who was rapidly losing her humanity. The changes were happening fast. Her face was beginning to completely distort, the pig-like nose started to change more rapidly turning into a pig snout and stretching outward, her forehead shrank and now barely was above her eyes, her mouth merged with her pig snout wile her tusks grew as large as a sow, Her curly blond hair started to fall out and a blond Mohawk grew out of her head. When her face was done changing the only thing that still looked like Violet was her blond hair that got turned into a mo Mohawk and her sky blue eyes. When Kim looked in the teary eyes of the ugly beast she wondered if Violet was still inside.”

Kim: “Are you still in there princess? Your brain looks like it completely shrank to that of a common sow” You look cute with the Mohawk though, your are still pretty for a swine.”

When Violet looked at the human talking to her, she had no idea what she was saying, it sounded like gibberish to her and only could respond like a pig.

Violet: “Snort….. Snort…. Squeeeeellll!!!!

Kim: “guess your face and mind is totally that of a pig’s now. Won’t be long for the rest of your body to follow.”

Violet's body still looked mostly human other than her hands, feet, and tail, but the last remnants of the liquid started to focus on that now.

Her hourglass figure was fattening out and her bones started to re-align itself so her torso would round out making it look like that of a sow. At the same time her skinny arms and feet started to shrink until they were nothing but pig legs to hold her frame. Her 12 breasts were now reaching the floor but the fluid wasn't finished with them yet. Instead of DD cup breasts they were turned in a row of teats they looked huge and the teats still touched the ground but they now looked like the teats of a sow.

Sowify 3000 shut itself down, reaching a final climax for Violet, before she collapsed her rotund body on the ground... And in front of Kim now stood a common sow with huge teats and a blond mohawk.
Last edited by Han on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Han

Re: Karmaristocrats: Like a pig to the slaughter.(female pig

Postby Han » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 am

Kim: “My oh my oh my…. What a beautiful creature you have become.

Kim walked behind the collapsed beast removing the dildo our of her pussy.

Violet: “SQU….EEEEELLL!!!!”

Kim: “there, there, babe, that wasn’t so bad now was it? Your pussy has changed into that of a sow, a boar’s penis will fit nicely into it.

Violet came back to her senses and tried to stand on her trotters. Everything was confusing, however her human part was still there.

Kim: “Hello Violet! You remember me? Shake your head if you can understand me!”

Violet had a hard time figuring out what Kim said, but after trying hard she shook her head up and down.

Kim: “seems like our plan has been a complete success… you have turned into a pretty porker. It seems that the sowify 3000 turned you in a breeding sow. I have never seen a sow with big teats like that, heck they touch the floor. Must have been a conflict with your original genes. For the rest you kept only minor traits of your human self. You have a cute blond mohawk on your head ,your eyes are still blue and your tail is unique let’s say. It’s still good to hear you still retain some of your human mind. Makes it easier to convince your parents Pigs are living creatures too.

Time to send the tape to your parents along with you little piggy.

Kim and her henchman placed the weird sow in a cage along with a usb stick that said: “play me”

Not long after they drove her to Violet’s mansion placing the caged sow in her bedroom.

That’s the last time she saw Kim and the Karmaristocrats.

The plan worked and Violet’s father and mother become a strong advocate for the humane slaughter of animals.

The end.
Han

Postby Pigs Brains » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:00 am

Beautiful story, so touching , and one of my favorite swine transformations of all time.
Pigs Brains
Transformation Master

Postby Han » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 am

Pigs Brains wrote:Beautiful story, so touching , and one of my favorite swine transformations of all time.

Why thank you kind sir. :)
Han

Return to Stories