The Price of Piggyness

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

The Price of Piggyness

Postby blurmy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 am

The Cost of Cattiness was such a favourite of many that someone commissioned a continuation!
You can read it here: http://blurmytales.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/commission-price-of-piggyness.html
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Re: The Price of Piggyness

Postby DELIMAN092262 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 pm

An excellent story that continues the story “The Cost of Cattiness.” I can only wait for what the person that commissioned this story plans. But, perhaps some ideas.

Emilia's “friends” could remind her they have non-refundable plane tickets to that tropical beach resort island where they are taking their vacation or holiday next week. So, because they made deposits on their rooms; they have to go.

Seeing Emilia reflective; one of her crew could suggest that they will “help” her get a skimpy two-piece bathing suit that will showcase her larger 300 plus pound
body.

Then a description of their trip would follow. How they make Emilia waddle onto the beach and watch as they flirt with all the good looking men. How they force her to eat all the food and deserts they can't finish.

On the other hand Emilia could be plotting revenge on her “friends” Getting her new friend Louise, the sales lady to help her; she could lay out her plans. (Telling Louise that success could lead to more commissions. Could get her help.)

Starting with Christine who betrayed her first. Emilia and Louise could overpower Christine with their much larger bodies. Then forcing her to take sleeping pills they would be able to put the “magical” pink dress on Christine and wait.

When Christine is a virtual twin in size to Emilia and Louise; they would dress her in a outfit that Louise picked out for her. (Telling Christine that Louise would be happy to get the commission for selling her a new wardrobe.)

What would follow would be all of Emilia's old crew getting the same treatment and becoming BBWs as well.
DELIMAN092262

Re: The Price of Piggyness

Postby blurmy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 am

Hi Deliman
Glad you enjoyed both stories.
There's no plans to continue at the moment but then again there weren't any plans to continue the original until someone commissioned it so you never know.
I like your ideas, maybe i'll add to it once my writing time is free again. I have to finish My Girlfriend's Girlfriend after my current commissions though so that'd be a while.
Thanks for reading!
Blurmy
blurmy
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Stories